Posted by: Zagan.5287

Zagan.5287

less talk RISE, do more work.

6/14 Blackgate/ Jade Quarry/ Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Killer.4709

Killer.4709

noob BG +90 PPT

Here is something to think about everyone. Look at the map right now. BG objectives are split down the middle on every map even on EBG where JQ has sm and SOR is pushing BG towers. Now tell me what is the reasoning for a 2v1. Well this is a 1v1v1 match meaning it’s likely a 2v1 is always happening so the question is how do you pick who to 2v1. Well there are a few ways, including but not limited to 1. The weakest side (JQ as shown by BG winning last week) 2. A strategic backdoor (would not cover all maps) 3. Being upset with the server.

Now it seems to me option number 3 is likely considering the conformity on all maps. So why would SOR or JQ be mad, well JQ got beat by BG last week and SOR didn’t get to fight BG last week and missed us.

So if that is the case then the question is, did SOR plan to push BG and JQ is being a kitten? Did JQ plan to push BG and is SOR being a kitten? Or are SOR and JQ really that upset?

My guess is BG was sitting in the front yard just chillin when the drunk (drunk just for SF) neighbor JQ came along throwing punches while the 7th grade girlfriend that just came back to town named SOR ran over to give all of BG a giant hug.

lvl 80 Ele
KnT Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vlad.7529

Vlad.7529

Geez BG is UPSET.. This is a fun read.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shaojack.3871

Shaojack.3871

noob BG +90 PPT

Here is something to think about everyone. Look at the map right now. BG objectives are split down the middle on every map even on EBG where JQ has sm and SOR is pushing BG towers. Now tell me what is the reasoning for a 2v1. Well this is a 1v1v1 match meaning it’s likely a 2v1 is always happening so the question is how do you pick who to 2v1. Well there are a few ways, including but not limited to 1. The weakest side (JQ as shown by BG winning last week) 2. A strategic backdoor (would not cover all maps) 3. Being upset with the server.

Now it seems to me option number 3 is likely considering the conformity on all maps. So why would SOR or JQ be mad, well JQ got beat by BG last week and SOR didn’t get to fight BG last week and missed us.

So if that is the case then the question is, did SOR plan to push BG and JQ is being a kitten? Did JQ plan to push BG and is SOR being a kitten? Or are SOR and JQ really that upset?

My guess is BG was sitting in the front yard just chillin when the drunk (drunk just for SF) neighbor JQ came along throwing punches while the 7th grade girlfriend that just came back to town named SOR ran over to give all of BG a giant hug.

That is exactly what happened!!!

Brojack (80 Thief) / Shaojack(80 Warrior) / Shaokuma(80 Guardian) / Shaojax(80 Ranger)

Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: SpitFire.4690

SpitFire.4690

RISE had fun in EB, kinda…

[TYVM] for loot bags and [SG]

WC and Klovan back to back 2v1. RISE: “No problem”

GJ, was like you knew what we were going to do before we did.

Because, it was predictable.. My guys have my permission to be mindless zerg cause we didnt feel challenged.. But RISE need more training and disciplining since i just came back fullied a week and a half ago.

Primordus Virtus [RISE] Prime Leader – Prince Járvan
Our greatest strength lies in never failing,
But we [RISE] each time we fall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Killtrox.2019

Killtrox.2019

Well…EB was interesting tonight. JQ thanks for going to the Klovan over and over and over again, laying down your arms and falling on the ground allowing RISE and friends to kill you to get some loot. That was extra kind of you. TYSM….good fights……I guess……

Trox Omega [RISE] Commander and Officer – Blackgate- Elementalist NA

in Match-ups

Posted by: sielfiel.4692

sielfiel.4692

well, that 2vs1 to the next level. haha who cares!

i want to see TW vs Choo

Blackgate since day 1

in Match-ups

Posted by: SpitFire.4690

SpitFire.4690

Work, work

Primordus Virtus [RISE] Prime Leader – Prince Járvan
Our greatest strength lies in never failing,
But we [RISE] each time we fall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Akkadian.7206

Akkadian.7206

To all the BG gloating about last week. Tell us one time you guys made us tick under 200 when we were actually playing besides Thursday night NA. Think about this you guys had us beat during Oceanic/EU no doubt and props but you guys got a lot of you points during NA and SEA off DB… So before you start gloating please realize you never straight dominated us when we were actually on and playing. Thanks keep it classy

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/29/77

I stopped counting after 20.

Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreamciqul.4617

Kreamciqul.4617

not sure if you noticed, but we’re not on the map anymore

[RISE]
Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: wish.1027

wish.1027

SoR and JQ can say all they want about being superior to Blackgate, I ain’t even mad, we saw what happens to JQ when SoR isn’t with them (or did you JQ guys forget about last week so quickly?)

I (like most people on JQ) was far to busy killing everything labeled “Dragonbrand” to even notice there was a third server there last week. Are you telling me it was BG? And that BG scored more points than we did? Heh, who would of known… certainly not anyone on JQ. But hey, keep farming those PUGs in EB and feeling awesome, cause JQ doesnt usually have any orgainized guilds there. But should you want an actual challenge, feel free to go to a real map, like JQ BL, where you own nothing.

Jade Quarry Warrior Strike Force [SF]
w/ an alt Thief and Guardian.
Math is your friend.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stealth.8150

Stealth.8150

To all the BG gloating about last week. Tell us one time you guys made us tick under 200 when we were actually playing besides Thursday night NA. Think about this you guys had us beat during Oceanic/EU no doubt and props but you guys got a lot of you points during NA and SEA off DB… So before you start gloating please realize you never straight dominated us when we were actually on and playing. Thanks keep it classy

LOL you guys got dominated by 75k.
yes we made you guys go under 200ppt quite few times i have marked a black line for the 200 ppt just to refresh your mind. you guys even ticked less than 100ppt few times

Attachments:

ign: Stealthzor

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/33/77

Well where to start, I don’t really want to list all the times JQ ticked under 200 because, it would take forever.

Conclusion, dominated

Now look, all the under 200 at Oceanic/EU time when BG has guilds and JQ doesn’t.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

SoR and JQ can say all they want about being superior to Blackgate, I ain’t even mad, we saw what happens to JQ when SoR isn’t with them (or did you JQ guys forget about last week so quickly?)

I (like most people on JQ) was far to busy killing everything labeled “Dragonbrand” to even notice there was a third server there last week. Are you telling me it was BG? And that BG scored more points than we did? Heh, who would of known… certainly not anyone on JQ. But hey, keep farming those PUGs in EB and feeling awesome, cause JQ doesnt usually have any orgainized guilds there. But should you want an actual challenge, feel free to go to a real map, like JQ BL, where you own nothing.

I also remember this “real map” being blue for the entirety of last week.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

yes we made you guys go under 200ppt quite few times i have marked a black line for the 200 ppt just to refresh your mind. you guys even ticked less than 100ppt few times

And those times are Oceanic/EU like I said

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: sielfiel.4692

sielfiel.4692

i love how Indo Brainwashed JQ

Blackgate since day 1

in Match-ups

Posted by: hammer.9721

hammer.9721

This is going to be one entertaining thread to read over the next week.Now i will agree with bg about jq going like lemmings to klovan but what do you expect from pugs.After the second wipe i queued up jqbl and it was so much more fun playing with people that actually worked as a team.I just wish i would of got to see more bg there but they seem happy staying in there 1 camp down south.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Killer.4709

Killer.4709

pugs on EB, indo and tw on JQ bl. your guilds should really stop outsourcing the fights and try helping. But I guess there is a pve event happening, JQ’s never been afraid to play that card :P

lvl 80 Ele
KnT Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: wish.1027

wish.1027

Nice graph, its just like the other guy said, late at night and during EU time when JQ has no one playing. /not surprised.

I also remember this “real map” being blue for the entirety of last week.

As I pointed out man, far to busy killing Dragonbrand to care.

Jade Quarry Warrior Strike Force [SF]
w/ an alt Thief and Guardian.
Math is your friend.

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

I dont even know what to say about all of these posts. I am simply amazed by it.

Its kind of funny because the entire night TW had had the entire borderland full of SoR chasing us around trying to collect bounty on Indo. I can honestly and safely say that for every 1 BG player I have killed tonight, I have killed 10 SoR.

On the flip side, I was killed once by SoR and twice by gravity.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fixeon.5076

Fixeon.5076

Well last week BG’s fair-weather players came out to play and it is my understanding they had some pretty big and nasty zergs running around. I wonder if they will stick around now that the bully (SoR) is back in the playground. I do hope they do stick around.

Fixeon – Guardian
Umberage of Death – Thief
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Well last week BG’s fair-weather players came out to play and it is my understanding they had some pretty big and nasty zergs running around. I wonder if they will stick around now that the bully (SoR) is back in the playground. I do hope they do stick around.

Yeah they had pretty huge NA zergs going last week. I was amazed that they had so many to be honest. Not sure where they went tonight though.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

Welcome back to a real Tier 1 matchup BG. Hopefully last week didn’t dull your wits too much.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

And me without a sponge!!!!
Please, please, Blackgaters I beg of you..

Place your faces directly over the chalice before posting, such a waste to see so many premium tears fall on the ground!!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zagan.5287

Zagan.5287

RISE gets kitten up tonight, morale is down, logs out

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

Where are the 80 man BG zergs?

The Blackhole is indeed fairweather.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ChocPudding.6128

ChocPudding.6128

Welcome back to a real Tier 1 matchup BG. Hopefully last week didn’t dull your wits too much.

The “real” T1 match a few weeks back. Indo has just brought it to a new level. We will fight our best. Be bags or not, we will fight.

<3

Choc

Attachments:

Member Administration of Blackgatewvw.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

Well…EB was interesting tonight. JQ thanks for going to the Klovan over and over and over again, laying down your arms and falling on the ground allowing RISE and friends to kill you to get some loot. That was extra kind of you. TYSM….good fights……I guess……

It was tough for TSYM cause you guys knew wherever we went every single time. Your numbers were scaring us a lot as well. We had some havoc squads and our numbers were less than yours. Tbh you guys really had the power to own the entire map, but you guys didn’t make use of the power to your advantage.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Kryyg.8576

So TW wants to fight FOO, and FOO wants to fight TW.

But FOO doesn’t like BG because they spammed rams into our keeps wasting our supply.

Not sure what that SS is supposed to prove.

in Match-ups

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

Mission accomplished !

PS That screenshot is like 2-4 months old, It was the time that JQ is #1 or something

in Match-ups

ChocPudding.6128

Mission accomplished !

PS That screenshot is like 2-4 months old, It was the time that JQ is #1 or something

Ahhh. I have been looking for you~~~ Never figured out if you are TW or Choo?

<3

Choc

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

But FOO doesn’t like BG because they spammed rams into our keeps wasting our supply.

That screenshot was months ago when TW/Fear fought Foo in the BL GvG. BG just keeps producing such an abundance of tears tonight, try to pace yourselves as the week has not even started!

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Nakoor.1980

Mission accomplished !

<3

Choc

Neither actually. Zet is more of a solo guy.

in Match-ups

muekung.2518

Mission accomplished !

<3

Choc

Niether actually. Zet is more of a solo guy.

well… I’m in 3 SoR guilds, 1 BG guild

kitten me right !

in Match-ups

Nakoor.1980

That screenshot was months ago when TW/Fear fought Foo in the BL GvG. BG just keeps producing such an abundance of tears tonight, try to pace yourselves as the week has not even started!

Fountain of Youth…Fountain of Tears…BG’s found one of those. I wouldn’t worry too much.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shaojack.3871

Shaojack.3871

I dont even know what to say about all of these posts. I am simply amazed by it.

Its kind of funny because the entire night TW had had the entire borderland full of SoR chasing us around trying to collect bounty on Indo. I can honestly and safely say that for every 1 BG player I have killed tonight, I have killed 10 SoR.

On the flip side, I was killed once by SoR and twice by gravity.

Gravity is OP

Brojack (80 Thief) / Shaojack(80 Warrior) / Shaokuma(80 Guardian) / Shaojax(80 Ranger)

Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Kryyg.8576

Maybe if BG should spent more time playing and less time QQing on the forums they wouldn’t tick below 100ppt.

You guys took advantage of our rivalry with DB last week and chest thumped about it, this week it’s on.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Mission accomplished !

<3

Choc

And yet I know the actual truth…………. he’s with Asura Must Die!

THAT MONSTER!

Also BG have a quota of tears to cry per day for our SoR loves. I’m sure you’ve heard about the agreement! We can’t upset our one true love!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Nakoor.1980

Mission accomplished !

<3

Choc

THAT MONSTER!

Also BG have a quota of tears to cry per day for our SoR loves. I’m sure you’ve heard about the agreement! We can’t upset our one true love!

So am I cuddles. We actually are having a 3 man guild meeting soon to discuss changing it to Cuddles Must Die though that might be abit overboard.

in Match-ups

ChocPudding.6128

Hmmm. Not tears. That SS is for onlookers who come pass by this thread. Not for anyone from JQ/SOR/BG.

<3

Choc

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Mission accomplished !

<3

Choc

THAT MONSTER!

So am I cuddles. We actually are having a 3 man guild meeting soon to discuss changing it to Cuddles Must Die though that might be abit overboard.

I got that message when your zerg charged at me several times on SoR BL at bay!

I just wanted to be reunited with adorable Sanghae! WHY CAN’T WE BE FRIENDS?!

P.s

[LOVE] Will be more then happy to snuggle you fiercely

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

muekung.2518

No Cuddle, You must suffer !

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/33/77

Well where to start, I don’t really want to list all the times JQ ticked under 200 because, it would take forever.

Conclusion, dominated

Now look, all the under 200 at Oceanic/EU time when BG has guilds and JQ doesn’t.

No offense, but I am counting at least three nights when you ticked below 200 in NA times (Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday). Not putting JQ down or anything as BG clearly has more coverage, just point out your mistakes:)

Blackgate Engineer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

ahhhhhhhhh I missed the tears of 2v1. I still love how the fact of this being a 1v1v1 seems to go over your heads.

Both BG and JQ had our northern towers in SoR BL, yet you guys didn’t cry then. Instead we pushed you both the kitten off and the double team shifted else where when you both realized it was pointless to attempt after wiping over and over. EVERY side get 2v1’d at ANY time of the match, problem is only one side cries about it over and over. Learn how to deal with a 2v1., overcome it, quit your kittening, play the game.

I love how you try to blame TW now too, was it their fault in previous match ups too?

Sanghae, legends can be true.

in Match-ups

ChocPudding.6128

ahhhhhhhhh I missed the tears of 2v1. I still love how the fact of this being a 1v1v1 seems to go over your heads.

Both BG and JQ had our northern towers in SoR BL, yet you guys didn’t cry then. Instead we pushed you both the kitten off and the double team shifted else where when you both realized it was pointless to attempt after wiping over and over. EVERY side get 2v1’d at ANY time of the match, problem is only one side cries about it over and over. Learn how to deal with a 2v1., overcome it, quit your kittening, play the game.

I love how you try to blame TW now too, was it their fault in previous match ups too?

O.O Who is blaming TW? I have so much respect for Indo~ He is such an awesome community leader. Even Yanox said so

<3

Choc

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

We predicted our daily income of BG tears would be astronomical. We were not disappointed.

TY BG for le bags, ppt, and tears

Side note: SoR’s 200 man multi server zerg does not end there. Soon we will branch ourselves onto BG by having choo transfer. Our 200 man zerg will now turn into a 300 man zerg. BG will have no chance.

Tomorrow at 11 PST

TW vs Le Pain Train Choo

Edit: If RG comes to JQ, the fights will absolutely superb. I know the IRON guys would love an IRON vs. HB vs. RG fight. SoR hasn’t gotten to fight IRON yet, and I know alot of our guilds would be lining up for GvGs xP

(edited by Doomdesire.9365)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

We predicted our daily income of BG tears would be astronomical. We were not disappointed.

BG has always been reliable!

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

O.O Who is blaming TW? I have so much respect for Indo~ He is such an awesome community leader. Even Yanox said so

<3

Choc

Few of the 2v1 posts, specially in JQ BL blame TW for being on JQ still, since they can’t transfer till either tomorrow night or Sunday morning.

Sanghae, legends can be true.

in Match-ups

ChocPudding.6128

<3

Choc

Few of the 2v1 posts, specially in JQ BL blame TW for being on JQ still, since they can’t transfer till either tomorrow night or Sunday morning.

Pssst. Just ignore those, they just trolling like Indo did before himself.

Yah, We know. They are still waiting for their transfer cd. This is such a good opportunity for TW to have a chance to vs some of the other best NA we have in gw2 atm, that’s on SoR.

Can’t wait for the GvG 2moro!

Will it be 20v20 or more?

<3

Choc

in Match-ups

Posted by: NinjaKoala.2458

NinjaKoala.2458

<3

Choc

This is hard to understand for BGs, they always had problems with numbers. Tho, to be honest, being on JQ gave us probly the only good fight we will have this week.