6/14 Blackgate/ Jade Quarry/ Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

Beastgate feeds off the hate…and uncrustables. Oh, and sorry about the pug group last night Choo and TDub…we didn’t know we were so good in GvGs. 6-1 where’s Red Guard at?!?!

Welcome back! I haven’t seen you around ever since last time BG start winning. I also hope that Red Guard joins SoR to balance BG’s new recruitment.

RG already moved to JQ, and BG didn’t get any new recruits lol… SoR is fighting the same force that they’ve been fighting for months.

Someone is a bit delusional. BG has gotten multiple guilds in the past month or two. To claim otherwise is insulting towards the guilds that transferred to your server. If you want I could list them.

And yet he was responding to someone who thinks we just got new guilds since we last faced SOR, which we did not.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

actually u did that sea guild from kain xfered to u the week we were split up

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rhaegus.8924

Rhaegus.8924

Beastgate feeds off the hate…and uncrustables. Oh, and sorry about the pug group last night Choo and TDub…we didn’t know we were so good in GvGs. 6-1 where’s Red Guard at?!?!

Welcome back! I haven’t seen you around ever since last time BG start winning. I also hope that Red Guard joins SoR to balance BG’s new recruitment.

RG already moved to JQ, and BG didn’t get any new recruits lol… SoR is fighting the same force that they’ve been fighting for months.

Someone is a bit delusional. BG has gotten multiple guilds in the past month or two. To claim otherwise is insulting towards the guilds that transferred to your server. If you want I could list them.

And yet he was responding to someone who thinks we just got new guilds since we last faced SOR, which we did not.

I agree, how dare they say you recieved new guilds the last week?

I even dare to say that is quite the achievement for BG NOT to recieve new guilds during the span of an entire week.
Great job there :-)

(On a side note, BG actually did recieve a Kaineng guild last week. Just to show how much respect you guys show to the transfers you recieve)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gerby.6219

Gerby.6219

Definitely a great effort on both sides [IRON]. See you all tomorrow!!

Hm

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyzr.6413

Kyzr.6413

Actually, do you mind listing them? I see a lot of people claiming that BG went on a recruitment binge, but I honestly haven’t seen any large groups that I hadn’t seen last week or the week before. Dozens of people reference this “recruitment”, but little more than vague allusion to assert that claim.

It sounds like people saw the “FULL” status on BG, up until last week, and conveniently forgot that BG has a massive PvE population (something that prevented BG from recruiting at all, until recently).

But, I’ve only been back to the game for right about those two months. Very likely I’ve missed something; But I never actually see a guild name listed when that assertion is made, so it sounds like rubbish every time I hear it, but I’d be happy to be corrected on this.

in Match-ups

Kyzr.6413

(On a side note, BG actually did recieve a Kaineng guild last week. Just to show how much respect you guys show to the transfers you recieve)

Name and size? I’m genuinely curious, not trying to be dismissive. We have a large militia, so there’s lots of new/different tags all the time.

Also, there’s tons of claims of all the new recruits BG is getting, but you’d be the first person to actually name a single one.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Volcanus.2756

Volcanus.2756

XF did transfer over, and we are glad to have them. The SEA community is strong on our server and they fit right in with our other strengths in that time zone. What I think ya’ll are experiencing is the return of one of the strongest guilds in HB. The commanders in HB are some of the best across the server and BG probable has the edge in the European time slot now. From observing how IRON affected SOR and now the return of players for BG, you can take an educated guess at the winner by who ever controls that time.

Burstz-Warrior
Damage Inc. [DI]
Isle of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xinthai.6175

Xinthai.6175

XF was in the process of transferring over for the last week of that match up. As far as I know, they were mostly transferred over when the server status dropped to very high. So, in fairness, we had part of a guild join.

Captain Giggles – 80 Necromancer
Aurelia Celeste – 80 Mesmer

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

ur kidding right? hope ur trolling if u really don’t think BG got xfers in the last month or two LOL

again who cares really if u did or didn’t just don’t try and say u didn’t.
Wut a month and half ago it was the kain guilds meow wm rise and I think 2 others. Then from fort just 2 1/2 3 weeks ago u got bt And just last week another sea guild from kain xfered to BG well finished xfering to BG

again doesn’t mater just why say u didn’t when u did ?

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gooj.8561

Gooj.8561

Whoever that SoR ele was on FEAR; you’ve got to teach me your skills, I would like to know how to do this

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

Name and size? I’m genuinely curious, not trying to be dismissive. We have a large militia, so there’s lots of new/different tags all the time.

Also, there’s tons of claims of all the new recruits BG is getting, but you’d be the first person to actually name a single one.

I think he’s referring to XF, the PvX SEA guild the transferred two weeks ago, or at least began transferring then.

How they’re supposed to balance out IRON, I don’t know. Nor are XF new to a match up with IRON in it, so once again, still a case of poor reading comprehension.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Months you say?……

in Match-ups

Posted by: kyro.8162

kyro.8162

Whoever that SoR ele was on FEAR; you’ve got to teach me your skills, I would like to know how to do this

Its called Dragon’s Tooth
Scepter-Fire 2, but yea, you really do need someone to teach you how to play an ele if you don’t even know about this.

Sanctum of Rall
New Namek [Kami]
Guardian/Ele/Warrior/Engi/Mes/Necro/Ranger

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

BG got a new asian guild all of 2 weeks back..
XK or something

in Match-ups

Posted by: Beannie.5982

Beannie.5982

And yet you are the deluded one who can’t fathom that he was responding to someone who claimed we are all facing a same force BG we’ve been fighting for months (that apparently did not benefit from blatant recruiting).

Its an insult to our intelligence and worst still.. your own.

Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaimick.5109

Kaimick.5109

ur kidding right? hope ur trolling if u really don’t think BG got xfers in the last month or two LOL

again who cares really if u did or didn’t just don’t try and say u didn’t.
Wut a month and half ago it was the kain guilds meow wm rise and I think 2 others. Then from fort just 2 1/2 3 weeks ago u got bt And just last week another sea guild from kain xfered to BG well finished xfering to BG

again doesn’t mater just why say u didn’t when u did ?

I don’t think it matters how many transfers one servers gets our not, bottom line is transfers help sway the battle to that servers odds, look at SoR with Iron.
Last to second all the time – Pre iron
First 4 weeks in a row – post iron

But the fact of trasnfers in the last two months is not what they are talking about. please re read the post.

He made his statement very open ended at first then clarified that he was refering to the fact that blackgate has gotten no server transfers SINCE the last time we faced SoR. Which is a true statement seeing as XF got half their guild over 2 match up’s ago and finished last week. Ergo Blackgate has had no new Transfers Since the last time we have faced SoR and JQ in the same match up

No one is denying the fact we have had transfers for the past 2 months or more. Also BT just transfered over I believe 3 weeks ago not a month in a half ago. Although it was a week in a half I believe process in due part to Blackgate has a huge PvE community that decided to say Kitten you I wont do a Black out for WvW players. I hate WvW, so people need to also remeber just becuase SoR ( as it would seem by all the chest thumping ) has an 80% (random number to make a point ) WvW community that is better and Holier than thou than everyone else and JQ has a primarly all WvW community ( again as it would seem or at one point in time they did ) Blackgate has what I would consider a 40/60 mix not really sure if that is 40$ Pve and 60% WvW or visa versa.

Also as a lasting note to all Blackgate members in this fourm, just because we are ahead now doesn’t mean we will win. IF we do win do not stoop to SoR level and chest thump. Just smile and nod and say good game and move on. After all we are the crappier server we shouldn’t talk to such higher biengs like that ;-)

Lord Kaimick – Ruin Commander – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Can we get back to the fights, as… I don’t know about you guys, but they have been awesome today Having fun on JQBL with both SoR and BG. Keep it going!

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

actually kaimick someone from bg said they haven’t gotten any new guilds in a few months so I was replying to them they have since then either deleted the post or edited it

and I really dont even care if bg gots guilds or didn’t tbh I just dont like it when ppl bend the truth and try and pass it off as fact

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

(edited by SykkoB.9465)

in Match-ups

Posted by: kevinskyrider.3271

kevinskyrider.3271

XF was already transferring during the previous BG/SoR/JQ matchup which was 2 weeks ago. If you’d all actually read, he said “…haven’t seen any large groups that I hadn’t seen last week or the week before”

Idk about the person who said 2 months though =p But it’s 1 person, so I’d take the “no respect” comment back, Rhaegus.

Some of you give in too easily.. this silly conversation isn’t going to have an affect in the actual match up. You turned one post into a long page of silly posts, but then again, this is only a forum. In the end, the JQ/BG/SoR matchup provides the most fun for everyone.

Attachments:

Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

So why did Tempest Wolves xfer off SoR?

Wow… what is this same name? TW transferred temp to JQ to fight prev week, thats all.

I couldn’t get my ranger’s name from DAoC, and ended up with Fade.7658 as my i.d.

Hi Fade

Hey there Covenn. I always figured you to roll a thief after playing a nightshade for so long :P

Nah, I am an ele.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sethanon Stormrage.6721

Sethanon Stormrage.6721

Cheers for the fights TW. Most fun I’ve had since we moved here.
Shame that connection error got us before the last fight
Now i can’t get back in game!

It was a great experience though!
See you back on SoR tomorrow Now its time to go win the Gold Medal

Sethanon
The Iron Triangle
www.warnation.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Buy this high tech piece of machinery, it’s called a ‘Keyboard’. Equip a scepter and hit the ‘2’ key next to the wall.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Kyzr.6413

Buy this high tech piece of machinery, it’s called a ‘Keyboard’. Equip a scepter and hit the ‘2’ key next to the wall.

I think he’s referring to the fact that there’s likely no legitimate way he could target that location without some sort of game modification.

in Match-ups

kyro.8162

Spotted by someone with a zoomhack (either the ele or someone else in their party, the ele may well be innocent), DT doesn’t require LoS to cast, and that cart position is not targetable without one. JQ did the same thing to Klovan last night at least once, then whoever it was decided to really make it blatantly obvious they were zoomhacking by carpeting the supply depot with arrow cart fire on their next attempt. Said cart was constructed right outside our gate.

It caught me off guard so I didn’t get screenies, I’d love to see some accounts banned if you can catch people in the act though.

An AC on that position can be clicked and targeted without the need of zoom hacks. It takes a bit of effort using the CTRL button and proper positioning.
Also, a properly positioned AC on a gate CAN hit the the top of a supply depot, which according to your post, JQ did do just that.

Sanctum of Rall
New Namek [Kami]

(edited by kyro.8162)

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

Spotted by someone with a zoomhack (either the ele or someone else in their party, the ele may well be innocent), DT doesn’t require LoS to cast, and that cart position is not targetable without one. JQ did the same thing to Klovan last night at least once, then whoever it was decided to really make it blatantly obvious they were zoomhacking by carpeting the supply depot with arrow cart fire on their next attempt. Said cart was constructed right outside our gate.

It caught me off guard so I didn’t get screenies, I’d love to see some accounts banned if you can catch people in the act though.

While multiple members of said guild (including commanders) are known to use zoom unlockers, I don’t think that the person/people in these particular examples are doing it. The AC can be targetted in that position and an AC built near the gate can see over the top of the gate and target the supply depot.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

If you have auto targeting enabled you can get siege targeted that you can’t even see. Add Dragons Tooth which still doesn’t require line of sight and there you go. It’s one of those game mechanics things that sucks but it is what it is. It’s just like being able to kill siege inside the Bay lords room from the outside wall. Maybe Anet will do something about it some day, but until then you just gave to deal with the fact that it’s going to happen.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

IRON has to fight both ATM and MERC at the same time and am trying to hold out as much as possible. Massive props to IRON. Intense stuff. Great fights all round!

Its been a fun fight so far, we just thought it would be fair to use your own merchant and food tray a few times as a gesture of good will

Haha yeh u guys were close to taking it a few times, if it was nto for the pony rezzing of keep lords u would of deservedly had it. good fight all round.

Keep offense would be so much more simpler without war-banners resing lords instantly, but hey if you’re given a tool why not use it. We’d probably have done the same thing lol.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Thanks for all of the bags SoR. You tried to take a paper tower and lost your T3 waypointed bay in the process to JQ. Thanks for the coordination JQ, lets do it again <3

Attachments:

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: jagabs.5086

jagabs.5086

Good job at EB, SOR-JQ!

Just had a laugh when SoR zerg met JQ zerg at Klovan and giving each other high-five. Teamwork akittens best!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vlad.7529

Vlad.7529

BG’s EB Keep looks beautiful from the inside. TY for the free take.

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Thanks for all of the bags SoR. You tried to take a paper tower and lost your T3 waypointed bay in the process to JQ. Thanks for the coordination JQ, lets do it again <3

Trolls don’t get chests.

But who gives a toss about you…

Welcome back to NA, Red Guard!

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

(edited by magikfox.9658)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Hey BG, Guess whose home!

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

Keven got it right. XF moved their last little bit in after the server went off of full. The majority of XF were here when we fought last. Again, no new guilds since we fought last. But if you want to count 15 PVXers as the reason we are ahead then go for it.

When BG is behind: OMG BG TEARS LOL
When BG is ahead: OMG you eat whole servers that’s why you win!

I suppose no one’s counting the fact SOR “ate” desolation, a guild that WAS the entire EU server in a timeslot that no NA server has large coverage of, therefore making a higher than average contribution to the server because it sets up the NA timeslot.

We all have guilds that have joined the various servers. The way the matchups WERE made encouraged top heavy tiers. We’ll have to see if the new random matches changes that, I think they will over time.

(edited by Moderator)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fixeon.5076

Fixeon.5076

So, is RG staying on JQ or is this just a 1-2 week visit?

Fixeon – Guardian
Umberage of Death – Thief
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

in Match-ups

kyro.8162

Idk, it seems EU might be a lot more balanced now. BG has RK and now the return of a well known commander (they always attract pugs), JQ now has RG, and SoR has IRON. The coming week should be interesting.

Sanctum of Rall
New Namek [Kami]

in Match-ups

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

Pretty much this. I liked last week’s matchup though, that was one of the few where we catch JQ with their pants down and no server to latch their maws onto for a 2v1 week. Just look at the current score, SoR is the real monster here and the reason why JQ is ahead. Catch them alone with a server they haven’t met yet and they’re pretty much meat.

I want more of those just BG vs JQ. Or better yet just a World vs World match with the two of us and that’s it, no third server. No more bragging rights while holding onto Daddy SoR’s hands.

how is SOR the real monster when we are 3rd, poor SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vespirisa.1497

Vespirisa.1497

So, is RG staying on JQ or is this just a 1-2 week visit?

From what I heard its just a visit

IoJ→KN→DB→SoR→CD→SoR→TC → SBI
Scrub D/D Ele. What’s server loyalty?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Refreshing night leading for the first time in a bit. Thanks for the good time this evening JQ on JQB. Good fights were had BG and SoR as usual.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

I think he’s referring to the fact that there’s likely no legitimate way he could target that location without some sort of game modification.

Auto attack will target the nearest hostile including enemy siege. All the ele has to do is walk up to wall and press 1, he will get a target.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kathy K.6812

Kathy K.6812

Pretty much this. I liked last week’s matchup though, that was one of the few where we catch JQ with their pants down and no server to latch their maws onto for a 2v1 week. Just look at the current score, SoR is the real monster here and the reason why JQ is ahead. Catch them alone with a server they haven’t met yet and they’re pretty much meat.

I want more of those just BG vs JQ. Or better yet just a World vs World match with the two of us and that’s it, no third server. No more bragging rights while holding onto Daddy SoR’s hands.

So BG must be so proud of a win over JQ during Dragonbash PVE fest ..with JQ focusing on Dragonbrand nonetheless…

That’s a terrible excuse for losing by 111k

in Match-ups

Posted by: PhilBrank.4965

PhilBrank.4965

Amazing fights and lots of loot tonight in SoR BL. I don’t think SoR or JQ cared who got bay, as long as it wasn’t BG lol.

Was a freakin blast, thanks for coming back so often. Hoping for more later on this week, thanks everyone!

Tsorin – Warrior [RET]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

Don’t mind me I just came to see what Jed said.

SF still has a place on SBI. With the way the match ups are assigned now, what we faced in the past before the exodus has less chance of reoccurring.

Come home.

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

Bash, Christos – let’s play!D

i’ll bring the picnic basket.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

SF still has a place on SBI. With the way the match ups are assigned now, what we faced in the past before the exodus has less chance of reoccurring.

Come home.

Yulo, as usual, I’d have to decline, we’ve really etched ourselves in to JQ even moreso than what I did on SBI. Besides, I got all of my close SBI compatriots in my guild anyway ..well aside from you, you’d be a pretty good addition sir :P

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

Come home.

Yulo, as usual, I’d have to decline, we’ve really etched ourselves in to JQ even moreso than what I did on SBI. Besides, I got all of my close SBI compatriots in my guild anyway ..well aside from you, you’d be a pretty good addition sir :P

I’m still hoping. Server’s been riding the waves since, but generally it’s picked itself up and ready to learn from more experienced WvW guilds like SF.

I wish I could do more for SBI but there is only one of me. I still got my other accounts on SoR but playing less there coz of the queue times. I hang out with SSQ and her happy partners since Miasmic got pregnant and disappeared. Trying to see if there is a possibility of SAHP returning too.

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Killtrox.2019

Killtrox.2019

Thanks man! Feels good to be back. Loving the fights.

Trox Omega [RISE] Commander and Officer – Blackgate- Elementalist NA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bash.7291

Bash.7291

So BG must be so proud of a win over JQ during Dragonbash PVE fest ..with JQ focusing on Dragonbrand nonetheless…

Why on earth would JQ bother with BG when long awaited Dragonbrand landed in T1? our SEA wanted to fight NNK and TFV since forever … and our NA can finally get some RE and Agg blood… and JQ should keep on fight BG … for the N number of times? for points that don’t really matter in the new RNG system?

And there’s the Dragonbash? everyone always say JQ don’t ever need recruit SEA since its JQ’s strongest timezone… but at one moment in time during SEA primetime last week JQ was outmanned on all of its BL with no que on EB…. I was pretty surprised to find the ATM map without a que… and absolutely shocked to see ATM with outmmaned buff on its own map ( and no its not Thursday or Friday..)

well good job BG nonetheless, the number that’s showing up for wvw during dragonbash is something to be envied of

A) You lost by 111k points…
B) I wish I had known dragon bash was limited to JQ’s server only… I guess the overflow in LA was just people waiting to get into WvW then…. which is odd because generally only EB was queued.

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

TW: Thanks for the kind parting words on ts. I’m glad you guys enjoyed your time here, and got to beat up on BG and your server mates for lulz. Last week was so weird. Beating up former server mates (DB) while side by side with former server mates. It FELT vaguely like SoR/BG/JQ, at times with DB as the weird guy invited to the party that just sat in the back sniffing glue. Good times. We’ll see you guys out there

Lordy the bags tonight. Fun times!

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Why on earth would JQ bother with BG when long awaited Dragonbrand landed in T1? our SEA wanted to fight NNK and TFV since forever … and our NA can finally get some RE and Agg blood… and JQ should keep on fight BG … for the N number of times? for points that don’t really matter in the new RNG system?

And there’s the Dragonbash? everyone always say JQ don’t ever need recruit SEA since its JQ’s strongest timezone… but at one moment in time during SEA primetime last week JQ was outmanned on all of its BL with no que on EB…. I was pretty surprised to find the ATM map without a que… and absolutely shocked to see ATM with outmmaned buff on its own map ( and no its not Thursday or Friday..)

well good job BG nonetheless, the number that’s showing up for wvw during dragonbash is something to be envied of

A) You lost by 111k points…
B) I wish I had known dragon bash was limited to JQ’s server only… I guess the overflow in LA was just people waiting to get into WvW then…. which is odd because generally only EB was queued.

Dragonbash would affect JQ moreso, as it’s obvious they have the least wvw population out of the 3 servers. If they could barely hold queues/no queues, Dragonbash is going to take even more players out, yet if BG has queues when they play, having players leave for Dragonbash won’t affect them so much, because they have a queue full of people anyways. If anything, just shorter queues.

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

That’s a terrible excuse for losing by 111k

So what I gather from these posts is that BG enjoyed last week because they won by 111k? Sounds like you guys just like winning :/

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]