6/14 CD / TC / SoS

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

Was capping a sentry with another guardian near a zerg in EB like 6-7 hours ago, when this upscaled CD warrior comes running out of his spawn, obviously heading for the base the zerg was attacking, and about to run right past us to cross the bridge. We saw the signet and up-arrow, and how he kinda steered to be taking the most direct route there but not quite right for us like he was going to attack, and were like… yeah, there’s no way we’re killing that.

He ended up just about to pass us when he looks over the bridge, sees our zerg coming that way and just does an instant 180 to run back. Of course one of the first things across the bridge (besides us already there) was a thief, not scaled, which went right for him. It was like the world’s saddest race or something. :|

Though I think he may actually have been strangely fortunate, as even though the thief caught up I saw near their invul zone he got attacked and ended up retreating. Maybe somewhere out there that random upleveled CD warrior is still alive after all, lol.

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

Ha, we finally agree.

However, this is no way rock bottom for CD (vs Kain after losing guilds and getting back to t3 imho). Despite some peoples unwarranted expectations I think we will finish about 100k points behind SoS which is exactly what we did for two months. Yes CD’s attendance is down this week but ghose of us out there are doing the best we can.

+1. I’ll be back in once I get done making like an adult

@ Venton. I’m a she

Impossible. Girls don’t play computer games!

/run

(My wife totally plays GW2)

Best keep running, Mister! Btw.. you always had my respect when you commanded. I only left TC almost three weeks ago.

Is it true that CD doesn’t have enough numbers during NA to field a resistance in EBG?

Cuz every night when I get home I find myself spawn camping CD at their keep. It’s getting kind of old lol

Which is it? you come and spawn camp CD at their keep or you do it on accident like you said here:

“Well, it’s not deliberate it’s just that we push them all the way back to the spawn. We move back a bit and then push again etc etc. There is nothing we can do if they don’t want to push.”

All I’ve seen or been a part of is that we own LLK, then we take off for a while and do other things on the map, Then CD comes out of their spawn and pushes LLK. We come en-masse back to LLK, go around back, and push CD back to their spawn…because there’s really nowhere else to push them. That’s pretty much the direction they run and come from.

We then hang around for 2 minutes, repair any damage, and go about our business on the rest of the map.

Is this what you saw? Or was there an organized, camped out, sieged up spawn-camping effort?

The former really isn’t spawn camping. Just defending something we presently own. The latter, I definitely neither approve of, or find fun in the least.

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toxic.4320

Toxic.4320

After reading PistolWhip’s post all I can do is shake my head in disgust and walk away. You, sir, have some cheek to make that kind of a call about CD when you aren’t on the server.

Ethos Mores [KWBH] Commander, Ranger
Nontoxicwench [KWBH] Guardian
Gefarhlich Madchen [KWBH] Mesmer

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: PistolWhip.2697

PistolWhip.2697

@Toxic and Kraven

Its not my call, if you do care, then why are there so many people on this thread from CD saying “We don’t care.” ? I did say as can be gathered from their posts, if you have a gripe talk to them not me.

So which is it? Are you guys striving for the win or not? I can’t tell from all the different responses what your general server attitude is.

@Toxic

You have some cheek to call us spawncampers as a whole when one party or faction decides to do so. Stop being so rude and pointing the finger at others, your arrogance knows no bounds.

MORE BEARDS OR RIOT

(edited by PistolWhip.2697)

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Altie.4571

Altie.4571

After reading PistolWhip’s post all I can do is shake my head in disgust and walk away. You, sir, have some cheek to make that kind of a call about CD when you aren’t on the server.

Most of the thread is people from other servers talking how CD “feels” or “acts” as if they are from CD.

Which then turns into that we are bickering between ourselves ….

As Captain Picard said: /facepalm.

When scientists discover the center of the universe,
a lot of people will be disappointed they are not it.

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shazirah.8350

Shazirah.8350

I’m not going to disagree with your opinion on someone else trying to talking about the environment of another server, while not being on it.

But I did want to point this out: http://mos.millenium.org/na

kRAVen.4195

This is a pure numbers issue. Not a play style nor a psyche. We are enjoying the matchup and performing close to our rating. You are not.

Here are the pure numbers:

Evolution
Crystal Desert: -13.532
Tarnished Coast: 38.879
Sea of Sorrows: -26.146

According to the “pure numbers” we should be doing worse. SoS and CD should be doing better.

(But pure numbers disregard very human things like morale, burnout, and boredom mind you, and I think it’s a pretty terrible rubric.)

(Maestro at) Not Another Gaming Acronym [NAGA]:
Resident Keg Brawl Premier League Champions
… with some WvW breaks here and there.

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: kRAVen.4195

kRAVen.4195

We arent talking to you. We are using you and an example of the ignorant behavior and posts on this forum. It seems like you never fail to come out with another. Your last post another example.

GJ to all CD this week.

By the way jakob the guy that quoted zuang is a CD deserter kicked from his guild for bad mouthing others i believe.

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

PistolWhip.2697

@Kraven
While your posts wreak of assumptive judgemental behaviour and rude claims. Please do not reply to my posts, I do not wish to converse with someone who is too arrogant to see that other CD members have made those claims and that I merely highlighted them.

Why is everyone assuming that I made these claims? I pointed out in my post it was gathered from the Posts of CDer’s on this thread. I decided to give a few posters benefit of the doubt when it came to their claims that CD doesn’t care as much as TC and that’s why they are losing. If I’am oh so wrong for taking these posts seriously, then I will disregard these posters as trolls, but I must ask, clarify for me now, does CD as a general server attitude want to strive for a win or not?

MORE BEARDS OR RIOT

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

kRAVen.4195

I’m not going to disagree with your opinion on someone else trying to talking about the environment of another server, while not being on it.

But I did want to point this out: http://mos.millenium.org/na

kRAVen.4195

This is a pure numbers issue. Not a play style nor a psyche. We are enjoying the matchup and performing close to our rating. You are not.

Here are the pure numbers:

Evolution
Crystal Desert: -13.532
Tarnished Coast: 38.879
Sea of Sorrows: -26.146

According to the “pure numbers” we should be doing worse. SoS and CD should be doing better.

(But pure numbers disregard very human things like morale, burnout, and boredom mind you, and I think it’s a pretty terrible rubric.)

How should you be doing worse and us better? We have less people participating in wvw than last week and our rating is a bit less. That’s how I read our numbers. Your glicko numbers are up. I know RE is on TC this week now. Not sure who else has transferred but people have admitted to the fairweathers being out this week for you. Your attendance and numbers are up. SoS, glicko numbers going down cause your attendance up and not beating us enough. That is how i read it from a pure numbers standpoint.

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

I picture Maguuma as Archie Bunker from All in the Family, while TC is definitely Marie Barone from Everybody Loves Raymond. Seriously, try reading some of the TC posts in her voice, it’s spot on.

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

I picture Maguuma as Archie Bunker from All in the Family, while TC is definitely Marie Barone from Everybody Loves Raymond. Seriously, try reading some of the TC posts in her voice, it’s spot on.

I am.
Quite literally,
Laughing out loud.

I CAN’T TURN IT OFF!

xD

Edit: How so I make this stop. Srsly. Marie is everywhere.

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

kRAVen.4195

@Kraven
While your posts wreak of assumptive judgemental behaviour and rude claims. Please do not reply to my posts, I do not wish to converse with someone who is too arrogant to see that other CD members have made those claims and that I merely highlighted them.

Why is everyone assuming that I made these claims? I pointed out in my post it was gathered from the Posts of CDer’s on this thread. I decided to give a few posters benefit of the doubt when it came to their claims that CD doesn’t care as much as TC and that’s why they are losing. If I’am oh so wrong for taking these posts seriously, then I will disregard these posters as trolls, but I must ask, clarify for me now, does CD as a general server attitude want to strive for a win or not?

Lol. Every post a classic. Shovel please. Any other rules of yours i can follow?

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

@Kraven

Lol. Every post a classic. Shovel please. Any other rules of yours i can follow?

Kreaven, from TC, is going to feel very abused by the end of this thread.

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shazirah.8350

Shazirah.8350

How should you be doing worse and us better? We have less people participating in wvw than last week and our rating is a bit less. That’s how I read our numbers. Your glicko numbers are up. I know RE is on TC this week now. Not sure who else has transferred but people have admitted to the fairweathers being out this week for you. Your attendance and numbers are up. SoS, glicko numbers going down cause your attendance up and not beating us enough. That is how i read it from a pure numbers standpoint.

Please read the bold, bottom part of my post. I think your reply is a different way of phrasing what I wrote.

Like I said the “pure numbers” – defined by ANet and this WvW system they’ve designed around the glicko – are a terrible rubric IMHO. None of us are performing where our “pure numbers” say we should. Arbitrary numbers, vague numbers, speculation, theory etc. sure, but not from the “pure numbers” standpoint as intrinsic and defined by the WvW system.

(Maestro at) Not Another Gaming Acronym [NAGA]:
Resident Keg Brawl Premier League Champions
… with some WvW breaks here and there.

(edited by Shazirah.8350)

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

kRAVen.4195

Ah ic. Thank you for correcting me. I think we both agree then. Come back to CD?

And I don’t think Kreaven will be upset cause hes already ran me down twice with his 50 man zerg. The last time was so terrible. Somebody in chat was like “what, we are getting face rolled again” and I was like “what are you talking…..death”.

(edited by kRAVen.4195)

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

PistolWhip.2697

@Kraven

I don’t know why I bother to be honest, you treat someone as an intelligent individual and they do all they can to disprove your generous assumption.

Anyway, I won’t bother with Kraven anymore, he obviously has nothing worthwhile to contribute to this thread but “Its numbers! All the numbers! So many numbers it all numbers!” Lol.

MORE BEARDS OR RIOT

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

@Kraven

I don’t know why I bother to be honest, you treat someone as an intelligent individual and they do all they can to disprove your generous assumption.

Anyway, I won’t bother with Kraven anymore, he obviously has nothing worthwhile to contribute to this thread but “Its numbers! All the numbers! So many numbers it all numbers!” Lol.

I… Er…

Sorry, I was just trying to be funny.

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

Ah ic. Thank you for correcting me. I think we both agree then. Come back to CD?

And I don’t think Kreaven will be upset cause hes already ran me down twice with his 50 man zerg. The last time was so terrible. Somebody in chat was like “what, we are getting face rolled again” and I was like “what are you talking…..death”.

Kreaven’s a really great guy though. Relatively new to commanding, but he makes the right calls, and is quickly becoming recognizable by militia.

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Though I think he may actually have been strangely fortunate, as even though the thief caught up I saw near their invul zone he got attacked and ended up retreating. Maybe somewhere out there that random upleveled CD warrior is still alive after all, lol.

Finally something CD can use in their recruiting! Leroy Jenkins has joined their server!

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

kRAVen.4195

Im not QQing. I think its hillarous. I just wish i wasnt recognizable to him.

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vashti.8179

Vashti.8179

@Kraven

I would wager that what CD looks for more than anything is a competitive match, win, lose or draw. Speaking from experience, our previous match ups with Kain and YB literally came down to the wire. I wouldn’t have cared who won these matches – it’s because of how close they were that made them so much fun.

People aren’t trying to claim we don’t care about the score and that’s why we’re getting roflstomped (although to be fair I personally don’t give a kitten about the score). Instead we’re claiming to be losing because we can’t match TC’s numbers. As a result, a lot of our server mates are probably taking the week off and doing other things. You can’t blame people for staying away this mess. I rarely see CD field a zerg of more than 30 or so people, but I’m consistently seeing TC with zergs of 50 or more. And before you ask, I’ve been in wvw every night this week collecting my loot bags (although tonight I really should do laundry so it may be later before I sign on). :P

Oh and I don’t see anything wrong with Kraven’s posts. Telling someone not to respond to you? Please. Grow some thicker skin if you insist on playing Forum Wars 2.

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Well, I think that CD needs a break next week and then they need to get some stuff in order. When they are in the zone, they hit the old T3 like a tank so they can expect to regularly face opponents like SoS and Mag at least 50% of the time.
Outside of crapshoot weeks like this, I think they are at a crossroads and can decide if they are the scrappy kings of T4, or another ‘also ran’ down there with SBI and IoJ.

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: stinkypants.8419

stinkypants.8419

What I find interesting is that when we were in T4 we had one of the most balanced matchups of all the tiers for 2 weeks and all the other tiers were out of kilter. And we fought our kitten off for those 2 wins, winning by a hair, and the threads were very civilized. Now that we’re in T2, this is the most unbalanced of the tiers, and the other seems pretty balanced by comparison (T8, of course, is always jacked).

SoS steamrolled us when they were down in T4, and now we’re up against them and TC which is an even larger server than SoS and also where 3 of our Wv3 guilds absconded to.

So yeah, we’re gonna fight and stuff and things, but there’s something to think about regarding our efforts, or caring, or whatever.

(Alvyn | Crystal Desert )

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

On a side note, I see TC is laying off the pain sauce today, and we might get some interesting fights this evening.

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

PistolWhip.2697

@Kraven

I would wager that what CD looks for more than anything is a competitive match, win, lose or draw. Speaking from experience, our previous match ups with Kain and YB literally came down to the wire. I wouldn’t have cared who won these matches – it’s because of how close they were that made them so much fun.

People aren’t trying to claim we don’t care about the score and that’s why we’re getting roflstomped (although to be fair I personally don’t give a kitten about the score). Instead we’re claiming to be losing because we can’t match TC’s numbers. As a result, a lot of our server mates are probably taking the week off and doing other things. You can’t blame people for staying away this mess. I rarely see CD field a zerg of more than 30 or so people, but I’m consistently seeing TC with zergs of 50 or more. And before you ask, I’ve been in wvw every night this week collecting my loot bags (although tonight I really should do laundry so it may be later before I sign on). :P

Oh and I don’t see anything wrong with Kraven’s posts. Telling someone not to respond to you? Please. Grow some thicker skin if you insist on playing Forum Wars 2.

Thank you for clarification, see was that so hard?

Thicker skin? Making a sound observation isn’t playing ‘Forum Wars 2’. I often don’t have time to post on these forums so I don’t.

I merely don’t wish to converse with kraven because he bores me and I can’t stand QQ. Its none of your business who I choose to talk to anyway lol, but once again Thank you for clarification, TC is also looking for this I’d say.

Nothing would make us both happier it seems than returning to the old system Anet had. Now those, they were fun and competitive.

MORE BEARDS OR RIOT

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

The other night I saw a bunch of Crystal Desert defending Bay (I believe in SoS BL) to the death. I came in with a group of 4-6 to check it out and I saw TC had sieged open almost every gate.

I saw lots of CD pouring in to try to counter TC trying to cap Bay. I have no idea how long CD had been holding off TC. CD has spirit and people who play. Lower ratings means fewer WvW’rs and perhaps that is skewing how people view this matchup.

Focus on having fun folks. Afterall isn’t that what playing games is all about?

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: bishop.7596

bishop.7596

Hihi.

Anyway good fights with CD and SOS whenever we do manage to run into / find you guys! It was nice seeing you guys (CD) win your last 2 matchups and props to you guys for that! Keep up the good fight guys, whether you are a roamer, a 20 man team or a 40 man zerg!

That aside, Presence [Awe] is looking for any 20v20 GvG’s at OCEANIC/SEA night timezone!! Do mail me or pm me if you are interested!

Lol Lex. How many 20 man guilds do you think run around CD at that time after yall left? Just go ahead and call out KOME for a gvg. You know there is nobody else.

Also, id have to agree that Zang was the one having a meltdown here. Jakob is saying play how you want. Zang is just crying cause we are loosing. Luckily CD is a mostly mature server than can deal with defeat.

They did sent xgirlfriend for a fixup but since we’ve the 2 encounter similar size outside SMC 1-2days ago we’ve the outcome so no other reason for setpiece and tbh we’re having more fun roaming the maps compared to long siege and lengthy defenses from previous 2 matches.

AND to Cern and RE.. whichever comd earlier in EB Klovan nice ambush you crafty fox.. sensed something amidst that’s why I bring the cavalry outside the hillock and its too quiet with u guys hitting us hard not very long ago and before we had ac setup you had to sent that poor EP asura skipping hop in front of us…Militia charge followed by the regulars.. we totally deserved that wipe but everyone was choking with laughter on TS.

PS. Stay away from asura they look tasty but they’re poisonous.

A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minute longer…
Alencon le renard du desert §Strength, Honour & Duty§
†Guild KöMÉ – A member of ConqueroRs Alliance†

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

On a side note, I see TC is laying off the pain sauce today, and we might get some interesting fights this evening.

Hopefully the fairweathers and completionists have gotten bored and moved on. :-/

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rollinpapers.7312

Rollinpapers.7312

Can we all please bring down the aggression a bit? CD and SoS [Cult] has enjoyed the fights you guys have brought. The way these matches have become it is very hard to even want to go into WvW when there is a larger force, yet there are many on both your servers that are bringing the fight everyday. A special shot out to SoS that had their natural tower on CDBL last night (I think it was mostly FoE) we knocked the wall down a few times but you guys had that thing locked up!

Na that wasn’t us, or at least while I was there (had to watch the Spurs blow a 10 point lead and cry myself to sleep). We were there but mostly just screwing around with TC players. Do some of you really need to set up an sup arrow cart when you outnumber us by double all while being guarded by a T3 hills? Just takes the fun out of it.

I wish TC would open field fight a lot more, I feel almost forced to try and pull y’all out of the towers/keep but it never happens. There are some very good players on TC and it sucks that 90% run into a tower when they see people. We’ve run into some very good groups but most of our encounters are just suicides into a group to see how many people we can kill before the other 20 group up to wipe 5 guys or pick off stragglers running back to whatever fight is happening.

idk sitting on an arrow cart trying to kill 3 people isn’t my definition of fun, come out and play sometime, its just a death and 2s

edit: I even recalled last night I said to my guys “lets go to CDBL and fight whatever TC is there”.. that’s this match-up to the ‘T’… 2 more days then a new match-up

Want a napkin?

Rollindat

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

kRAVen.4195

Well, I think that CD needs a break next week and then they need to get some stuff in order. When they are in the zone, they hit the old T3 like a tank so they can expect to regularly face opponents like SoS and Mag at least 50% of the time.
Outside of crapshoot weeks like this, I think they are at a crossroads and can decide if they are the scrappy kings of T4, or another ‘also ran’ down there with SBI and IoJ.

Ok Chris. Thanks again for another opinion(one of many in this thread alone not counting the previous two months of threads) on a server your not even part of. Glad you got that off your chest. We will make sure and throw this opinion on dragon effigies to burn with the rest of them so the people taking a week off from wvw can enjoy them. Take the advice on this forum and stop worrying about us. Believe me when I say the last month to two have been the best in CDs history community wise and play wise. Most on Cd will agree and that’s all that really matters.

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aylaine.1036

Aylaine.1036

Can it be Friday yet? I think it would be best if everyone went their separate ways.

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

IMHO, SoS has had an interesting few RNG matches, while I do not speak for my server or even the guild I am 1/400th of, I personally have enjoyed them.

Each player/server/guild should do whatever they feel is best for themselves, the game and/or their entertainment dollar. Thank you those who have been providing the WvWvW fun these last few thousand hours of game time.

See you on the battlefield.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kabooky.8071

Kabooky.8071

To the TC who fought us long and hard last night, well done, it was great fun. A special thanks to the asura thief from TC who tried to join our guild (MGWC) least we think that’s what he was trying to do, as he continually came up to us no matter where we were or what we were doing and gave us badges and loot! Cheers little dude, but we don’t recruit unless we know you….

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Actually it comes from a genuine desire to see you do better. Though SoS is my new home, I started on CD and still have some fondness for you guys.

Sorry you took it so negatively, but CD is in a good position to better themselves if they so desire. I hope that things continue to get better over there.

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vashti.8179

Vashti.8179

@Kraven

Thicker skin? Making a sound observation isn’t playing ‘Forum Wars 2’. I often don’t have time to post on these forums so I don’t.

I merely don’t wish to converse with kraven because he bores me and I can’t stand QQ. Its none of your business who I choose to talk to anyway lol, but once again Thank you for clarification, TC is also looking for this I’d say.

Nothing would make us both happier it seems than returning to the old system Anet had. Now those, they were fun and competitive.

You’re right, it’s none of my business who you choose to talk to and I never said otherwise. What I was referencing was this:

While your posts wreak of assumptive judgemental behaviour and rude claims. Please do not reply to my posts

Just like you can choose to talk to whomever you want, Kraven can choose to respond to your posts! (See what I did thar?)

And yes, clarification was hard. Hopefully some TC folks will come in soon so I can learn from them.

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

IMHO, SoS has had an interesting few RNG matches, while I do not speak for my server or even the guild I am 1/400th of, I personally have enjoyed them.

Each player/server/guild should do whatever they feel is best for themselves, the game and/or their entertainment dollar. Thank you those who have been providing the WvWvW fun these last few thousand hours of game time.

See you on the battlefield.

Yeah, the rest of the guild has had plenty of fun i’m sure much better than t4. Also what it’s done is pushed our guild and server to improve it’s self, it’s forced us to improve or get stomped and so we have done so noticed a massive improvement from the server in general from when we started the rng matches to now.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: skiazo.4759

skiazo.4759

Hi I haven’t been out in WvW this week much but will see everyone on the battlefield tonight.

Armoury Guild leader Zero Negative [ZN]
www.zn-gaming.com

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

PistolWhip.2697

@Kraven

You’re right, it’s none of my business who you choose to talk to and I never said otherwise. What I was referencing was this:

While your posts wreak of assumptive judgemental behaviour and rude claims. Please do not reply to my posts

Just like you can choose to talk to whomever you want, Kraven can choose to respond to your posts! (See what I did thar?)

And yes, clarification was hard. Hopefully some TC folks will come in soon so I can learn from them.

Would be a pleasure to teach.

Some of you CDers really aren’t so bad.

MORE BEARDS OR RIOT

(edited by PistolWhip.2697)

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

LOL this thread is as bad as r sor/bg/jq one and sor and bg hate eachother ALOT! well love hate

ppl need to let go of there own egos at times

if someone is trying to help u by giving advice sometimes its just that friendly advice

1 zerg fights pvt proper runes win
2 solo dps evasive win

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrSilver.5269

MrSilver.5269

GG Arenanet… you have officially FUBARed your game.

But I’m trying, Ringo. I’m trying real hard to be the shepherd.

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toggles.1783

Toggles.1783

Jakob’s group are one of the best hitman teams in all of WvW. No straggler is safe from them. I will put their 4-7 people against any other team of similar size in the game and bet on them.

I also think their collective contribution to PPT can be measured in single digits and they haven’t done a single thing for their server and should be the last people anyone on CD should listen to when it comes to bettering their situation.

If your goal is to flip camps and kill stragglers, you play like Jakob. If you want to capture keeps and hold them against waves of attackers, you’ll start finding like-minded folks and start training.

I know I’m late to the party here and this post is a day old… tbh I’ve lost interest in this thread as it’s gone drastically down hill.

However you might want to fact check your PPT comment. Flipping camps, killing yaks and taking over sentries has quite a contribution to WvW PPT. as can be seen @ http://gw2tracker.net/wvw/stats/live

Furthermore, it’s possible to contribute to PPT without directly gaining points. When a group kills off a couple stranglers, that’s a few less people in the zerg, a few less people to attack/defend, a few less people carrying ~10 supply, etc. Just because you can’t see their impact directly in score or icon colors doesn’t mean they haven’t done anything for their server.

Level 80: Elementalist Engineer Guardian Mesmer Ranger Thief Warrior

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Toggles.1783

CD has bled more WvW guilds than probably anyone other than SBI. There is a reason for this.
NAGA, AWE, EDMW (or whatever they were called, I forget), the entire Synergy Alliance, and so on.

I promise I’m not stalking you… but you may want to get a restraining order just in case.

Seriously though, some servers have gone from T1 down to T8 and you’re going to label CD as “bled more WvW guilds than probably anyone other than SBI”? Pretty flimsy.

We’re not playing the ‘technically’ game where 5 guilds 10 people big > 1 guild 300 strong, are we? Oh wait, it doesn’t matter cause you’d still be wrong.

I doubt HoD and ET would be where they currently are right now if they still had half their original WvW guilds. Heck, your own server SoS has most likely lost far more guilds than CD has… having been T1 dropped down to T4 and all.

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Marquiz.7625

Marquiz.7625

People who QQ that CD dont care, obviously missed the fun last night when the TC zerg (made up by mostly ex-CD guilds) of at least 50 people, knocked down almost every door in CD BL Garrison, but got wiped by us a few times despite us having next to no supplies, before they finally took it

Marquiz
Home: Crystal Desert
Guild: [KöMÉ] §Strength, Honour & Duty§

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

one problem with CD is that commanders refuse to use public TS. it is there….. use it. even the borderland channels are there, but no one is using…..

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Toggles.1783

Welp, I just finished getting caught up on the thread, pretty sure I have cancer now.

I didn’t realize servers started idolizing Mag and FA (and old IoJ) so much that they’re posting like them now. I guess that’s what happens when all the fair-weathered players flood onto your server.

Stay class thread.

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: shanmugong.6750

shanmugong.6750

Yes the game is about numbers atm,yes cd cant match tc.
We got that part.
SoR had us undermanned almost 24/7 in the previous match up,we still took sm from them 5 times.
And SoR was kept outside our towers for hours.
Personaly i am looking down on CD atm not because of theyr coverage or people that are in but because they just surrendered.
I am on SoS 9 months,i hate my own server at times yet there are two things i hate more.
Giving up and Surrendering.
Each day i wake up,i recap what we lost and siege it up and defend it.
And i do that everyday ,no matter how i much i dislike the rest commanders that the first thing they do when they get in is to run to headbutt the enemy dragging more down with them.
If you were for a momment on our side during our overlook defences,you wont see despair drama and nagging (except mez,he is our drama mascot so we let him rant) .
You would see that we are actually haveing fun,that instead of going into panic we are actually farming the enemy for badges since we dont cling like morons to the guardian/ele/hammer warrior combo zerg.
So CD please WAKE UP and start defending at least something with pride instead of lifting your legs and surrendering.

/rant off
Call me offensive if you want but you needed a slap there,better see the advice on it before you earn a reputation of beeing a pushover.
And i have respect to those few CD that go around EB recaping after TC flips everything before dying on overlook.

I’m sorry but who the hell you are to talk about CD giving up and surrendering while you don’t know ANYTHING about the current CD , if we just gave up , we would’nt go to SoS bl yesterday capping fully upgraded Bay and garrison and matching with TC numbers with EVEN numbers for the first time and we came out there to try what we have learned so far , you wanna talk tactics ? why would a group of 15 SoS attack North bay while our zerg is in our side and defending bay instead of going straight to garrison that doesnt have any TC/CD around it ? was quite stupid because we got that garrison so you start doing something in ur own BL and start pushing , but instead you went straight for us and got wiped..instead of taking the chance of us fighting TC and get garrison then push hills and kept the pressure on em , you did the total opposite , so please don’t talk like you know CD.

You hit the nail on the head. We had same experience during our timeslot. We were pushing TC the hardest and pressuring them when SOS swings by and takes our holdings from behind. We often have no choice but to swing back to defend.

All this rubbish talk from SOS pressuring TC together.

Shanmugong Asuran Engineer.
Crystal Desert. [KoME]
Once an Engineer, Always an Engineer

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lymain.6723

Lymain.6723

Bahahaha! Perfect.

And by the way, I haven’t even logged into this matchup. Longer queues with all the fair weather nubs + fewer objectives/goals to go after…why bother? No idea how Arenanet thought this matchup was a good idea.

[AS] Tarnished Coast

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Huygens.4075

Huygens.4075

One of our commanders is basically Ray Romano.

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

This thread reminds me of TC/CD/YB (for all wrong reasons) wayyyyyy back in T3 (or was it T4?) like real way back before FA or dolyak parade happened.

Meanwhile I’m having fun grinding PvE to level up my 12th alt (2nd necro).

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

6/14 CD / TC / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Huygens.4075

Huygens.4075