6/14 DB / Mag / FA

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Blah blah blah, 350+ point tick for 4 hours, blah blah blah chest thump.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: pixieish.9627

pixieish.9627

Blah blah blah, 350+ point tick for 4 hours, blah blah blah chest thump.

Blah blah blah dismissive remark blah blah blah total points blah blah blah blah blah horrible joke about two parrots sitting on a perch, and one says to the other “something smells fishy” blah blah

Reiseiji, Guardian, Fabulous Spec
Kaschen, Engi, Nerfed Spec
Devona’s Refugee, recently arrived to F.Aspenwood

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

whatishappeningidontunderstanpleasehelp

Attachments:

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Did Mag get oceanics?

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Did Mag get oceanics?

Not to my knowledge?
We usually do better over the week because insomniac college kids.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Must have had a bunch stay up last night. Not that it matters come 7am when green creeps over all 4 maps.

Last night was a lot of fun when DB piled in to FABL to skirmish around bay for a couple hours.

I enjoyed to lotiness of your bagses

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

Reality has been restored. All is well.

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ping.5739

Ping.5739

Anyway, I kind like the TC&FA alliance better.

can we trade DB for TC next matchup pls?

I doubt FA&TC will ever make a truce if their opponent is mag. Oh, maybe they will make one for forum.

This useless bar doesn’t make you awesome. However, stuff above does.

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

I doubt FA&TC will ever make a truce if their opponent is mag. Oh, maybe they will make one for forum.

You’d be surprised…fighting Maguuma has magical properties!!!!!!!!!!

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Unfortunately.5940

Unfortunately.5940

Just wondering, any particular reason DB seems to be mostly leaving Mag BL alone and concentrating on FA BL?

Differently/Sixtysix Sixes – Fort Aspenwood

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

It’s because we’re 2v1ing you.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Unfortunately.5940

Unfortunately.5940

That would require Mag to actually be a factor and from what i’ve seen they’re just being annoyingly opportunistic all-round. I was just wondering if i missed a dolyak parade or some kitten.

Differently/Sixtysix Sixes – Fort Aspenwood

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

Yup, we’re all ganging up on you and feeding off the scraps of DB. That is exactly how it is. Moving on.

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Magz, our thread sucks. Can you please liven it up a little? I’ll send you some zhaitaffy, heard it’s super rare. Thx.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

I sent you a letter and you never replied. I won’t have my feelings toyed with. GET OUT OF HERE!

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Dear Sgt Killjoy “pedantic” “bff” of Saiyr,

I apologize for my lack of correspondence. I realize now both what I’ve lost and the hole in my soul not being filled with a formerly popular bidding website. Right now I am stuck with some ex-CoD trash talkers and our thread now hosts the amateur hour insults, like going from reading a Shakespeare play to 50 Shades of Grey. I also cri evtiem I log into W3 and you are not there to comfort me into my untimely grave.

Love,

ShakZ

And again, in my signature.

love,

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

Zhaitaffy you say? Give me cookies as well, and we have a deal~!

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Done. /15characters

love,

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

Shaka, it is too late for apologies now. But I like you enough to let you in on a secret. To avoid the 15 character rule, simply add a bunch of spaces.

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

Like so.

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

SHAKA ZULU.3128

See, you still have so much to teach me! I’ll win you back and make it into a romcom movie.

love,

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

Shaka, it is too late for apologies now. But I like you enough to let you in on a secret. To avoid the 15 character rule, simply add a bunch of spaces.

wow you gave away my secret

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

You guys are so smart!!!!!!!!!!

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: SmoothHussler.6387

SmoothHussler.6387

#Magswag

kitten

Maguuma: Thug Life: [DERP][ME][PYRO] and other assorted dead guilds.

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: nOCter.4263

nOCter.4263

Just wondering, any particular reason DB seems to be mostly leaving Mag BL alone and concentrating on FA BL?

We will never forget the suffering & hardship you guys gave us with your TC big brother! Anyway, i do visit Mag BL as often as i can.

Leader of Troll Syndicate [FKU]

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonProject.7980

CrimsonProject.7980

Shout out to the guy from [PRO] that was following [FIRE] around while we were drunk and in yak form in EB having our yak race. Always tickles my fancy when peeps from other servers chill with us when we conduct our shenanigans. Thanks for not attacking.

[TW] Blondie warrior of Tempest Wolves

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

AGG = FARM

Just a heads up to my fellow FA and MAG friends…

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: John Widdin.9618

John Widdin.9618

AGG = FARM

b..but we like them…

Zachary ~ Mesmer/ John Widdin ~ Warrior/ Zazmataz ~ Engineer
Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Fight club anyone? Mag BL by the windmill! Heading there now if anyone is up for it.

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

AGG = FARM

b..but we like them…

No no they are using the “FARM” tag…to throw us off…it worked for about 5min lol.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: ninjambo.3784

ninjambo.3784

Looool that threw me off for a bit the FARM thing. There was 25 FARM 35 BP 20 TG all together in FABl in a clump. The fights were tough at first and we couldnt figure out why, then we found out FARM was agg. Then FARM left and suddenly DB rolled over into bags again like they usually do without agg to carry them.

Stawker / Lord Stawk
Founder and former Guild Leader of [RET] Reticle
Current Guild Leader of [BLNT] Better Luck Next Time

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Looool that threw me off for a bit the FARM thing. There was 25 FARM 35 BP 20 TG all together in FABl in a clump. The fights were tough at first and we couldnt figure out why, then we found out FARM was agg. Then FARM left and suddenly DB rolled over into bags again like they usually do without agg to carry them.

I wonder if 25 less people had an impact…

~ AoN ~

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Shhhhh….ut up! we’re trying to get some trolling done here.

Sooo, how about them Bruins?

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

wow you gave away my secret

It’s okay, it’s not like everyone reads Maguuma threads or something.

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

According to the person who did rolls for this week we have a 5% chance of rolling TC and DB tomorrow, which in real ANet terms means 80%.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Maybe 99.5%

You guys are fine. This week wasn’t too bad anyway.

Question for DB. Why is there never any green in Mag BL? Are they really strong on their home BL or are you guys avoiding it this week?

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: MarauderKing.4572

MarauderKing.4572

Maybe 99.5%

Question for DB. Why is there never any green in Mag BL? Are they really strong on their home BL or are you guys avoiding it this week?

With these “Blowouts” matches we haven’t been able to rally enough forces to man all of the maps. And when we do get an organized 20 – 30. Mag has very effective coordinated forces to counter groups that size. Just what I have observed, at least during NA time we just need more people on. Hope that gives you some perspective Furious beard.

Haniko – [FIRE] FIRE Gaming Community
Dragonbrand (Ex-JQ)

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Maybe 99.5%

With these “Blowouts” matches we haven’t been able to rally enough forces to man all of the maps. And when we do get an organized 20 – 30. Mag has very effective coordinated forces to counter groups that size. Just what I have observed, at least during NA time we just need more people on. Hope that gives you some perspective Furious beard.

Friday we had queues on all maps, and long ones too. But once the lead got to be large people went off to do other things, like earn their wings or the like. (Mine look HAWT, by the way.) There’s so much potential for DB to really be one of the dominant WvW servers on a regular basis and not just one night a week.

#TeamJadeQuarry

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Kinda.

It only partially answers it though since on Tuesday during NA there were about 50 DB on FABL. Not that I’m complaining since we had some really awesome open field fights. I was also impressed by the PYRO group that showed up from Mag who provided a lot of late night action.

I haven’t spent any time in Mag BL this week so I have no idea if there have been large pushes during NA prime time.

So a few things come to mind when you notice one BL staying a solid colour all week.

1. Very strong on defense and nobody can get traction there.
2. By design, people have decided to be on another map to prevent points.
3. Nobody wants to fight them

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: MarauderKing.4572

MarauderKing.4572

To your point I don’t believe us DB guilds made a concerted push on MAG bl this week – no real reason why. Maybe we can do that tonight – also to your point very impressed with PYRO, ILL and other forces we ran into on the map when he have put groups on the map

Haniko – [FIRE] FIRE Gaming Community
Dragonbrand (Ex-JQ)

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

Maybe 99.5%

I think I can answer that.

1. Mags is way below us in rating so hitting them would make our rating go up. I personally dont want to fight the former T1 servers. What they do to us is analogous to what we do to you guys.

2. I trolled Mags in the “why the maguuma hate” thread and said their defense is a joke. I think they decided to make me eat my words by showing they can defend when they have numbers. :P

I dont know. This week has had some really fun fights. (crawls under bridge) except when mags are running away from them.

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

To your point I don’t believe us DB guilds made a concerted push on MAG bl this week – no real reason why. Maybe we can do that tonight – also to your point very impressed with PYRO, ILL and other forces we ran into on the map when he have put groups on the map

Do you think PYRO has recovered from our nekkidness last night?

#TeamJadeQuarry

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darius Glazkov.9750

Darius Glazkov.9750

good fights this week. had a lot of fun in FA BL past few nights and ebg.

Rékka
Second Law [Scnd]

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

FA v TC v JQ would be awesome. You hear me Anet??

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeonblade.8709

Aeonblade.8709

Maybe 99.5%

Pretty much this. I know I haven’t WvW’d personally since Sunday since it’s blowout week I have been catching up on my console games and the DS. Maguuma naturally falls as a lower priority target as they are the up ranked server in this match, FA is more of a threat to our lead.

Not say fighting Mags isn’t fun when we can get them in the open field and not have them run halfway across a zone I really do likes me some Maguuma.

#Magbags

Anarai Aeonblade [GASM] – Guardian – DB
RIP my fair Engi and Ranger, you will be missed.

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gatharin.2674

Gatharin.2674

One reason why Mag BL is oftentimes mostly or all blue is because the server prioritizes BL defense. This decision (maybe more of a collective mindset) was set early in our history. It may not always be the case but, in general, we will defend our BL over other maps and objectives.

Maguuma WvW

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Maybe 99.5%

Pretty much this. I know I haven’t WvW’d personally since Sunday since it’s blowout week I have been catching up on my console games and the DS. Maguuma naturally falls as a lower priority target as they are the up ranked server in this match, FA is more of a threat to our lead.

Not say fighting Mags isn’t fun when we can get them in the open field and not have them run halfway across a zone I really do likes me some Maguuma.

#Magbags

I don’t want to quote your whole post except for the one line about FA being more of a threat to your lead (editing posts on a phone is awful).

I can see your concern with FA being the natural opponent to “win” the week but with your SEA numbers this is an impossibility for us. You gain 10k points between 7am and 2pm every day and we can’t catch up in the evening, even with our strong Oceanic/night crews.

If you are referring to the Glicko, we are both losing rating to Mags so we are essentially tied in that department, regardless of you guys winning the week.

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Maybe 99.5%

I think I can answer that.

1. Mags is way below us in rating so hitting them would make our rating go up. I personally dont want to fight the former T1 servers. What they do to us is analogous to what we do to you guys.

2. I trolled Mags in the “why the maguuma hate” thread and said their defense is a joke. I think they decided to make me eat my words by showing they can defend when they have numbers. :P

I dont know. This week has had some really fun fights. (crawls under bridge) except when mags are running away from them.

There is a very contradictory attitude in wvw it seems.

In point 1 you say you don’t want to gain rating so you can avoid higher tier fights, but you are still above FA so you will still have a higher chance if being placed up there.

If your goal is to fight lower tier servers so you can win the week, you should be hoping to drop down the rating ladder a bit. Instead you drop at the same rate as the server below you.

I just think its funny because your SEA coverage is playing beyond your server potential atm and keeping your score inflated. Which in turn keeps you in 5th where you have a higher chance to face larger servers.

You want to keep winning, but you don’t want to face higher servers, but consistently winning will raise your chances to fight higher servers. Vicious circle right? It becomes a fair weather cycle.

I know you guys don’t want to just roll over for anybody, but your mindset should be to fight under any condition, not just do you can stay low and beat lower servers. Didn’t you guys get enough of that in tier 3 for months?

I though the whole point was for DB to climb the ranks and fight the big dogs?

Seems like that dream has been shattered.

Anyway, I appreciate knowing that we were considered a threat to your win this week, but it seems your server composition is your worst enemy at the end of the day if all you want is a win every 2 or 3 weeks.

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

Just keep in mind he said

I personally dont want to fight the former T1 servers.

That’s not necessarily a server-wide sentiment.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Just keep in mind he said

I personally dont want to fight the former T1 servers.

That’s not necessarily a server-wide sentiment.

I should hope not