6/21 BP/SBI/AR - The Sequel

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

Great teamwork AR + BP simultaneously taking SBI’s Hills & Bay This morning.
Ain’t Communication great!

Why is there always one of these guys in every matchup ?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

He’s probably been spending his entire career Eternal. Much to their benefit, SBI is actually making these people fight in the Borderlands too. Guess the experience came as a bit of a shock though.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: anzenketh.3759

anzenketh.3759

He’s probably been spending his entire career Eternal. Much to their benefit, SBI is actually making these people fight in the Borderlands too. Guess the experience came as a bit of a shock though.

A weakness was pointed out. We realized it’s weakness. We fixed it.

In Game: Storm Bluff Isle — Anzz, Anzenketh Kyoto

in Match-ups

Posted by: veggies.2178

veggies.2178

I would like to thank AR for holding SM for a whopping 5 minutes Let*s get more supply. ..

Axyd — [TWIN]

in Match-ups

Posted by: GSSBlunaspike.4153

GSSBlunaspike.4153

So far tonight is very exciting, very fun fighting going on between sbi/bp. The water gate probably wasn’t the wisest of choices. Then again the way you guys circled around at umber, freaking awesome. I’ve honestly never seen sbi use tactics, always numbers. After that I’m impressed.

Though in fairness kitten at how many people you have

edit
Actually after seeing what I saw tonight with AR + SBI I’ve lost all respect for AR.

Attachments:

(edited by GSSBlunaspike.4153)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brindled.2179

Brindled.2179

Thanks, Fate, for the fun in SI’s BL… just hangin’ out.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: docbon.3486

docbon.3486

Well, tonight’s been pretty exciting, to say the least.

[GAF] Dragula – Asuran Engineer, SBI

(edited by docbon.3486)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

Cmon guys we can take first this week if we play the way I demonstrated.

On another note why I say ratings don’t matted as much. Look at Kanieng. They are hardly doing anything and thier rating is still increasing. Lol.

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noodica.5428

Noodica.5428

AR, about 2 hours ago, we saved your eb keep from a SBI 15 golem rush and a omega.
Then you repay us by flipping all our camps and trying to take our keeps-.-

Anyways, SBI has really kitten ed me off today.
Just because “in my opinion” they have little to no coordination or skill and just use their numbers to their advantage. Honestly couldn’t care less, but just letting you know to expect me on your borderlands 24/7 starting later tonight heheh.

I’m sorry, I don’t normally do this…but this post is too funny to me in a number of ways…

1st…“hell no we don’t have an alliance with AR…..but if something we do benefits them we expect them to honor that non-existent alliance and not take our stuff!”

2nd….“SBI really sucks and play really bad and it kitten es me off that they kill me all the time……”

3rd….“I really don’t even care at all though….in fact I care so little that I am going to play 24/7 on SBI BL just to show them that they suck and they keep killing me and I don’t even care……so there.!!”

lol XD

LMAO.. I have no idea where you got the alliance idea from, i clearly didn’t state anything about SBI & AR working together, so thats quite awkward.
And hmmm, Angry cos i keep getting killed you say… interesting..

Midnight Mafia [MM]

in Match-ups

Noodica.5428

AR, about 2 hours ago, we saved your eb keep from a SBI 15 golem rush and a omega.

Just because “in my opinion” they have little to no coordination or skill and just use their numbers to their advantage. Honestly couldn’t care less, but just letting you know to expect me on your borderlands 24/7 starting later tonight heheh.

I’m sorry, I don’t normally do this…but this post is too funny to me in a number of ways…

1st…“hell no we don’t have an alliance with AR…..but if something we do benefits them we expect them to honor that non-existent alliance and not take our stuff!”

2nd….“SBI really sucks and play really bad and it kitten es me off that they kill me all the time……”

3rd….“I really don’t even care at all though….in fact I care so little that I am going to play 24/7 on SBI BL just to show them that they suck and they keep killing me and I don’t even care……so there.!!”

lol XD

Oo, 1 more thing.
Thankyou for the fully upgraded/sieged bay SBI.
-From BP

Attachments:

Midnight Mafia [MM]

in Match-ups

Noodica.5428

lol XD

Oo, 1 more thing.
Thankyou for the fully upgraded/sieged bay SBI.
-From BP

oo, and that fully upgraded garri

Attachments:

Midnight Mafia [MM]

in Match-ups

anzenketh.3759

Congratulations you took a keep when no-one was on during the weekend. You won by sure numbers not tactics. Oh and you forgot to mention your first 3-5 attempts at bay that failed and the 2-3 attempts at hills.

Keep it classy.

(edited by anzenketh.3759)

in Match-ups

Posted by: grifflyman.8102

grifflyman.8102

I spent 8 hours attacking BP’s borderlands. We had some truly epic fights. The hills battle on the bridge was amazing! We were also getting spawn camped by AV.

I wish we could get more people on SBI into WvWvW, it’s 4 am here and we would be lucky if we could fill a full map.

in Match-ups

Posted by: grifflyman.8102

grifflyman.8102

No offense Noodicia but we seriously only had about 30 people defending our Borderlands, and we rolled your face at hills and held the Lords room at Bay for 8 minutes of pure fighting.

Yes you beat us, but it’s not worth boasting over. Congratulations. How’s it feel to be completely ignored on your BL by AR?

in Match-ups

Noodica.5428

Hmmm, you matched us at numbers at bay.
But just like always, you lose morale once you whipe once..

Attachments:

Midnight Mafia [MM]

(edited by Noodica.5428)

in Match-ups

Noodica.5428

How we celebrated after taking the whole bl.
I said i’d get my revenge, and i did so.

Attachments:

Midnight Mafia [MM]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Setun.4368

Setun.4368

No offense Noodicia but we seriously only had about 30 people defending our Borderlands, and we rolled your face at hills and held the Lords room at Bay for 8 minutes of pure fighting.

Yes you beat us, but it’s not worth boasting over. Congratulations. How’s it feel to be completely ignored on your BL by AR?

The burn ward is accepting new patients apparently!

in Match-ups

anzenketh.3759

Hmmm, you matched us at numbers at bay.
But just like always, once you lose morale once you whipe once..

It is not loss of morale it is called bedtime. People do like to sleep you know.

in Match-ups

Noodica.5428

Did i hear that SBI are good on EB..?
Ehh, thanks for SM and your keep

Midnight Mafia [MM]

in Match-ups

Posted by: caljay.8720

caljay.8720

Considering AR struggles to hold its own bl at this time of day, i dont think we would have much of a presence in any other bl right now

[eN] Entröpy – Guild Leader/Driver
[oT] Ominous Threat – Reform hype inc?
OCX Rallybot

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

We da best cause we got da best numbers!

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

I spent 8 hours attacking BP’s borderlands. We had some truly epic fights. The hills battle on the bridge was amazing! We were also getting spawn camped by AV.

I wish we could get more people on SBI into WvWvW, it’s 4 am here and we would be lucky if we could fill a full map.

Agreed. That was a massive fight at hills and at the south camp/tower after. Good fun.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yerffejy.6538

Yerffejy.6538

About 11PM PST is when we have the masses logging off. So gratz on hitting us during our downtime.

I would love to see more screenshots of it.

P.S. Take our EB keep during NA primetime. If you want to brag, why not actually take it when it requires a whole lot of skill? Or just continue waiting for us to logoff to actually have anything to brag about. xD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

Two can play the nightcapping game.

Would you like a cookie?

in Match-ups

Noodica.5428

About 11PM PST is when we have the masses logging off. So gratz on hitting us during our downtime.

P.S. Take our EB keep during NA primetime. If you want to brag, why not actually take it when it requires a whole lot of skill? Or just continue waiting for us to logoff to actually have anything to brag about. xD

Incorrect once again sir
Actually, you matched us with numbers, however after we whiped you multiple times, on your own borderlands, we took bay, and many of you logged off, but were still not outmanned. Then we took garrison, with a decent number of defenders challenging us, then most of ya’ll RQ and logged, the others went to eb, so we took your home, then went to EB and your eb team went back to your BL with 20+ we then took your eb keep and SM, you took Garri back, we went back to your own borderlands, whiped 20+ at inner hills, took garrison back, and once again you’s all gave up.

Its not a matter of numbers or “night capping”. Its a matter of communication, and playing smart. Also i logged about 2 hours ago, so that’d probably be why you have all your stuff back by now (if you even do..)
check out the screen shots below btw.

Midnight Mafia [MM]

(edited by Noodica.5428)

in Match-ups

Noodica.5428

@ Hills.
Fair bit of numbers.

Attachments:

Midnight Mafia [MM]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ryanxlegit.4190

Ryanxlegit.4190

It appears that Sbi gets mopped by bp’s over night crew……..so they take it out on AR when they wake up. Fix that sbi….get some sort of revenge.

Fourty OZ- [NS]-

in Match-ups

Noodica.5428

@Bay.
Still think we outmmaned you..?

Attachments:

Midnight Mafia [MM]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yerffejy.6538

Yerffejy.6538

@Bay.

I def never said you outmanned us. My point still stands. It was our off hours. Everything else is a bit moot.

Like I said, brag when it is our primetime and you take our keeps like that. Otherwise, it is just pointless. xD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

but were still not outmanned.

You’d state your case better if you weren’t being intentionally dishonest. We had the outmanned buff during the Garrison “fight” (read: zerged by over 2x the numbers). It may have flickered off for a split second or something but it was there for the rest.

@ Hills.
Fair bit of numbers.

Outmanned by far at Hills. Had even less than we had at Garrison. Don’t let that get in the way of a good yarn though.

@Bay.

Next time you should blur out the minimap so we can’t see the 30 – 40 odd (hard to know with the double-ups) green dots behind you.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: tas.6310

tas.6310

@Bay.

I def never said you outmanned us. My point still stands. It was our off hours. Everything else is a bit moot.

Like I said, brag when it is our primetime and you take our keeps like that. Otherwise, it is just pointless.xD

Rough translation: I wasn’t there and would have made all the difference in the world.

Guild Master of Waiting for Death [WFD]
Deltona/Varlen – Commander for Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

Incorrect once again sir
Actually, you matched us with numbers, however after we whiped you multiple times, on your own borderlands, we took bay, and many of you logged off, but were still not outmanned. Then we took garrison, with a decent number of defenders challenging us, then most of ya’ll RQ and logged, the others went to eb, so we took your home, then went to EB and your eb team went back to your BL with 20+ we then took your eb keep and SM, you took Garri back, we went back to your own borderlands, whiped 20+ at inner hills, took garrison back, and once again you’s all gave up.

Its not a matter of numbers or “night capping”. Its a matter of communication, and playing smart. Also i logged about 2 hours ago, so that’d probably be why you have all your stuff back by now (if you even do..)

Wait what? a BP troll saying its not about numbers it’s about skill? no wai! !

-K

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

Anvil Rock might be able to put more pressure on us if your the SBI Zombie Horde did not keep flipping Overlook Keep every couple of hours or so.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: DtC.4806

DtC.4806

Don’t worry there’s a video of bay being capped last night, it will be uploaded today or tomorrow and ittl be posted to settle the dispute, u guys had even numbers in bay, it’s a shame everyone quit after u lost bay

Main: Ominous Justice (DtC)
Guild: Ominous Threat
Server: Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

You had like 60+ people in our BL hitting hills and getting nowhere and you want MORE people?

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

You had like 60+ people in our BL hitting hills and getting nowhere and you want MORE people?

Whats wrong with that? If BP can play the "moar,bigger,better’ zerg, so can they.

-K

in Match-ups

anzenketh.3759

Incorrect once again sir

No you are still incorrect. It was our downtime. You did this reset night too. Just that time we manged to hold our garrison.

The full story is you had some drunk players take our north camp. Some time after that we got the out-manned buff so we sent our scouts to all our keeps. We sat their for a good 10-20 minutes wondering what you are going to attack but do not.

Then you finally commit to Bay. Practically DPS down the reinforced gate that itself will let you know the numbers you have. We had to recall the troops of of our your borderlands to help. Then because the pressure was let off your map you send the rest of your players on over to our borderlands. This is when we were outnumbered but only by a few. You took bay congratulations. It was 3-4 AM for a lot of us. So after bay was a lot of people said goodnight because it was 3-4 am. We left not because we lost morale or gave up. We left because it was way past time to go to sleep.

Then you took garrison with little effort and Hills with even less.

In short yes you did have us out-numbered. You did attack us in our down time. You purposely waited for then for your big push both reset night and last night. Also the fact that you were able to DPS down a gate lets us know you had about 60 or so. You had about 30-60. Where about 20-40 man was all we had. And you can ask the people who defend borderlands with me. I am extremely good at estimating. I am normally only off with large zergs by about 10-20 due to the shier size and I have to have culling on. I know this because the the majority of the people on your borderlands was our core TS crew vary little numbers there. You did not have us out-manned but you did have us out-numbered. I think a out-manned buff requires 3x the numbers.

So in short Yes you did have us outnumbered we just did not have the out-manned buff. I remember a lot of us asking why we don’t yet have out-manned both at bay and especially at garrison. And Yes you purposely waited until most everyone was asleep to give your big push.

Oh and those possible 60+ hitting your hills the majority of them were lost on the jump over to bay. I can’t confirm or deny the numbers because I was the scout that recalled them to bay. We probably lost at least half of those players in your borderlands. Why? Simple actually. We have maybe 3 PvP guilds. Most everyone else is random players.

You also need to remember you started your push at midnight MST. Just like last night We managed to hold bay against 2-3 attempts and hills against 2 you then left our map we started our push again that is when you pulled the hole drunken Norther campers with Trebs trying to take out the legendary on our borderlands fiasco. So the only thing that you did not night cap was bay. We had a chance for holding that for the tick. Everything else I call a night cap.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crrrystal.6845

Crrrystal.6845

To be fair, I’m not entirely sure that the three BP’ers in our north camp were drunk.

Either way, they were entertaining and weren’t really hurting anything (other than holding our keep and distracting me from doing anything productive).

in Match-ups

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

stuff

We had SBI and AR on our BL. We weren’t making decent headway so we called in help. BL got qued so we sent the overflow on to your BL. Eventually pressure got you off our map onto yours. We sent more to continue the push while a smaller crew rebuilt and repaired. Resistance broke after we took your bay – whether it was mom calling/bed/pve/qq you lost numbers – so we decided to flip everything. Positive outcomes kept people playing so we had time to make things blue.

real short version:
you pushed, we pushed back, we stayed up later.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Incorrect once again sir

No you are still incorrect. It was our downtime. You did this reset night too. Just that time we manged to hold our garrison.

The full story is you had some drunk players take our north camp. Some time after that we got the out-manned buff so we sent our scouts to all our keeps. We sat their for a good 10-20 minutes wondering what you are going to attack but do not.

Then you finally commit to Bay. Practically DPS down the reinforced gate that itself will let you know the numbers you have. We had to recall the troops of of our your borderlands to help. Then because the pressure was let off your map you send the rest of your players on over to our borderlands. This is when we were outnumbered but only by a few. You took bay congratulations. It was 3-4 AM for a lot of us. So after bay was a lot of people said goodnight because it was 3-4 am. We left not because we lost morale or gave up. We left because it was way past time to go to sleep.

Then you took garrison with little effort and Hills with even less.

In short yes you did have us out-numbered. You did attack us in our down time. You purposely waited for then for your big push both reset night and last night. Also the fact that you were able to DPS down a gate lets us know you had about 60 or so. You had about 30-60. Where about 20-40 man was all we had. And you can ask the people who defend borderlands with me. I am extremely good at estimating. I am normally only off with large zergs by about 10-20 due to the shier size and I have to have culling on. I know this because the the majority of the people on your borderlands was our core TS crew vary little numbers there. You did not have us out-manned but you did have us out-numbered. I think a out-manned buff requires 3x the numbers.

So in short Yes you did have us outnumbered we just did not have the out-manned buff. I remember a lot of us asking why we don’t yet have out-manned both at bay and especially at garrison. And Yes you purposely waited until most everyone was asleep to give your big push.

Oh and those possible 60+ hitting your hills the majority of them were lost on the jump over to bay. I can’t confirm or deny the numbers because I was the scout that recalled them to bay. We probably lost at least half of those players in your borderlands. Why? Simple actually. We have maybe 3 PvP guilds. Most everyone else is random players.

You also need to remember you started your push at midnight MST. Just like last night We managed to hold bay against 2-3 attempts and hills against 2 you then left our map we started our push again that is when you pulled the hole drunken Norther campers with Trebs trying to take out the legendary on our borderlands fiasco. So the only thing that you did not night cap was bay. We had a chance for holding that for the tick. Everything else I call a night cap.

tl;dr

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

anzenketh.3759

stuff

We had SBI and AR on our BL. We weren’t making decent headway so we called in help. BL got qued so we sent the overflow on to your BL. Eventually pressure got you off our map onto yours. We sent more to continue the push while a smaller crew rebuilt and repaired. Resistance broke after we took your bay – whether it was mom calling/bed/pve/qq you lost numbers – so we decided to flip everything. Positive outcomes kept people playing so we had time to make things blue.

real short version:
you pushed, we pushed back, we stayed up later.

I guess that answers the coverage question for that time of night.

All I was trying to say is that you did not win by tactics you won simply because you stayed up later. That is all a lot of us SBIers are trying say. This may also answer part of the coverage question.

I am fine with responses like yours. Acceptable as it tells the truth with vary little trolling.

Responses like.

“But just like always, you lose morale once you whipe once.”
Or
“Did i hear that SBI are good on EB..?
Ehh, thanks for SM and your keep”
Or
“then most of ya’ll RQ and logged,”

Are not acceptable as they do not respect your opponent.

A simple gg at bay outcome we took it. Would have sufficed. I understand the A-Typical gamer desire to chest thump when winning even when it is a small reason to do so. However it is not needed.

I am still waiting for your challenge to be successful against the Bannok zerg.

Yes you took bay during our non-prime-time but with still sign yes we knew that we were likely to loose garrison and hills but we did not want to spend another 2-4 hours in the wee hours of the morning trying to fend you off.

It was bed the majority of people on our server I think are well outside of the “Mom Calling” age. You could replace Mom Calling with Wife calling and that may be more accurate for some.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

BP definitely has the trolling down. I’m not saying they could compete with Maguuma but they’re getting there.

ps – LOL at night capping brag…but hey, you got some people to respond, kudos!

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dio.2394

Dio.2394

All I was trying to say is that you did not win by tactics you won simply because you stayed up later. That is all a lot of us SBIers are trying say. This may also answer part of the coverage question.

Actually no. We just won more easily as it got later. BTW, 10pm-midnight on a Sat. night is not exactly 3am on a Wed.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ethan.7182

Ethan.7182

So, is ALS really transferring out of Anvil?

Commander Ethan the Assassin|Waiting for Death| Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Posted by: docbon.3486

docbon.3486

guys be sure to bow before your armies engage and be respectful at all times

Attachments:

[GAF] Dragula – Asuran Engineer, SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

Actually, you matched us with numbers, however after we whiped you multiple times

Suspension of disbelief broken.

Against AR it wouldn’t surprise me, but I’ve yet to see a BP zerg beat anyone with anywhere near equal numbers. It looks like an amalgamation of T7-8 servers.

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

BP definitely has the trolling down. I’m not saying they could compete with Maguuma but they’re getting there.

ps – LOL at night capping brag…but hey, you got some people to respond, kudos!

We just capped your bay at 3 PM Server time. Not sure what the point is here.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Warmaster Gibbon.4765

Warmaster Gibbon.4765

Kittens, go meow.

Commander, Guild Leader of [Jynx]
Warrior – Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

Wut.

I can twist events too!

Last night at around 5-6 PM PST, when I logged on, I remember a bunch of dead guys at the gates of the Bay. They tried to break in for quite a while, but never really got far when we only had a few people. We repaired the walls an hour later or so, and I logged off to have a life, etc. I’m glad that someone won though, eventually.

Still, it really shows how perception is depending on when you log on.

Oh btw, why aren’t people talking about reset night @ EB when Bannok was around?

Still, in any case, I see BP still has their superior strategy and was always ahead in points. Unfortunately my server’s fetish with that 35 point structure is detrimental. Still there’s quite a few people that come into Borderlands and go “Sup, I’m from EB, what’s going on?” so I hope people on our side could stop bickering.

Not gonna lie. I would really wish my server mates would stop making so many excuses though. It’s right to explain that our coverage is balls and sporadic, but don’t deny others the credit.

See, what nobody dares to say is that we at SBI have been put in many terrible and unfair matchups. So every time we got pwned, we could be like “Stupid zerg, no skill”. And granted, it had some element of truth to it. These three weeks mark a time for once where we really don’t have much of that excuse anymore, starting with AR-IOJ-SBI three weeks ago which was really telling— we barely won and at many points AR felt like the more deserving server. I was actually like “Omg they’re using tactics and stuff”. And if that didn’t serve as a caution into the next matchip, I’m not sure what would. But that mentality I see around seems to see a outnumbering zerg everywhere, regardless. Essentially, people always see a outmanned icon no matter what.

But don’t take this as a slight, folks. SBI has many dedicated leaders and players that led us to win some skirmishes that seemed impossible. It was most evident during when we were matched against Dragonbrand, where the fair weathers ran away, the self-victims dug a hole and cried in them, but some managed to show up anyways. And they didn’t make any excuses, besides the typical explanation that we don’t have any dedicated wvw guilds and such. That made me feel proud, since there was class. Last week’s thread was a disgrace though, and I’m afraid how much they would bash EB players, our forum battlegrounds was even worse.

Anyhow, we can definitely do better. Feel free to beat our kitten into the ground until that happens. I think this week will be better.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

(edited by ArchonWing.9480)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

Kodiak this one is for you, I give you concrete evidence that BP never ever uses numbers, and only uses super ninja tactics:

Behold BP’s Amazing tactics

and for those that are without a sense of humor… Neener neener

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP