6/21 BP/SBI/AR - The Sequel

in Match-ups

Posted by: JobCreator.1956

JobCreator.1956

WvW is a warzone, and sometimes in war you’ve just gotta cut your enemy’s beating heart right out of his chest and take a big ol’ bite. Smile for the camera.

The kitten mightier than the sword.

in Match-ups

Posted by: DtC.4806

DtC.4806

It’s amazing what people claim for zoom hacking…learn the skills before you take kitten and post it for hacking. Dragon Tooth can hit alot of things, u just need to target it, then get closer. Dragon tooth is not a ground target and it’s not line of sight, therefore u can’t zoom hack the ground….

I also got accused last night of zoom hacking in one of many omegas I tossed yesterday. We all has a good laugh at it in teamspeak, because it’s just sad people think zoom hack would affect an omega. Omegas have a high vision of sight so it’s easier to see siege. Once the siege is targeted u find a location where your rockets fire over the wall, once again it’s not a ground target, therefore zoom hacking would be completely useless.

Main: Ominous Justice (DtC)
Guild: Ominous Threat
Server: Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Would like to congratulate SBI guild Kiwi you are real stand ups attacking 3 of us not fighting back at the end of jumping puzzle in WvW. Congrats really shows off your skills and prowess. As we mutually didnt attack anyone all along the way through the puzzle cheers to you and please contract cancer of your rectum for your good deeds.

Are you from BP? I am sorry to hear that. Poor thing. But I blame you guys for whatever happened there. You should have run away on you kitten once you saw Kiwi in JP area, Just as you do when you see us on open field battles.

If you are from AR, I sincerely apologize.

Thank you.

That’s it, Jump Puzzle is closed to SBI. :P

[KRTA]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shanks R Us.2489

Shanks R Us.2489

I think I have more fun than most others in the EB JP. I spent some time last night just chillin in it, dueling people here & there. Whenever I saw someone waypoint back that I had already seen pass by, I’d ask them if someone killed them. If they said yes, I’d ask who, go kill them, & let the person go on his merry way. I use this as a justifiable way to kill people mid-JP ^^

Zane The Clever – Asuran Engineer
Roaming Video 3Roaming Video 41v7 in WvW with engineer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

If a player enters a combat area, they should not be surprised or upset when they are attacked. It is a courtesy when someone doesn’t attack a player attempting alternative goals in WvW. Besides, the JP chest gives siege and badges both of which can (and probably will) be used against other servers.

I don’t go to the JP but I certainly wouldn’t get upset if someone attacked me there. Same concept goes for green arrows and people trying to finish map completion.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

Jumping puzzle etiquette=PVE scrubs…we’re in WvW, if its read its dead, that’s most etiquette you’ll be seeing from me and many others

Why only kill the literate?

I loved that. Thx.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

in Match-ups

Posted by: lani.7431

lani.7431

Please stop continuing rumour of DB being in turmoil. Something started by forum trolls who feed on drama. If you are not on this server it is not your place to make a judgement. Our core continues to be as strong as it ever was.

Maybe before you took on ALS….

We did not take them, they came to us. DB is not recruiting anyone. Guilds and people who come to our server are doing so on their own accord. Anyone caught recruiting for us will be stripped naked and smeared in pig manure for their actions.

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Poor AR.

I predict you will be a tier 7 server.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rinzler.8072

Rinzler.8072

Poor AR.

I predict you will be a tier 7 server.

That will be awesome. Not a fan of zergfest myself

Rinzler [Mesmer] -BROLIS PASS- Violent Tendencies (vT)
Videos:

in Match-ups

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Yes, and stupid phone making me sound irretirate(yes that was on purpose)

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Baladir.2736

Baladir.2736

ahah the screenshot you posted is priceless
invader zerg with this poor little asuran in the rain puddle

That is a neat screen shot.

in Match-ups

Shanks R Us.2489

Seems like I spend all my WvW time in the JP these days.

Had a lot of fun taking out all 5 members in [cola] from BP today. Killing people as they’re trying to jump around takes so much skill after all, unfortunately the 5 of them together couldn’t muster up enough to kill me. To be fair, a random SBI necro did show up mid-fight to help out.

Oh, and to the guy that was going on about “I’d of killed you if the necro wasn’t there” – I lol at you. I’m glad that you at least have faith you can win a 5v1, since you couldn’t manage 2v5.

in Match-ups

Posted by: docbon.3486

docbon.3486

Had a lot of fun taking out all 5 members in [cola] from BP today. Killing people as they’re trying to jump around takes so much skill after all, unfortunately the 5 of them together couldn’t muster up enough to kill me. To be fair, a random SBI necro did show up mid-fight to help out.

Oh, and to the guy that was going on about “I’d of killed you if the necro wasn’t there” – I lol at you. I’m glad that you at least have faith you can win a 5v1, since you couldn’t manage 2v5.

Was it an asuran necro with the [GAF] tag? If so, I am that necro

[GAF] Dragula – Asuran Engineer, SBI

in Match-ups

Shanks R Us.2489

Was it an asuran necro with the [GAF] tag? If so, I am that necro

I don’t recall, I think they were an asuran, though.

in Match-ups

DtC.4806

wow..tonight SBI has had 50-70 people in SBI BL 50-70 in BPBL, a full que in eternal, and 20-30 people in ARBL for 4 hours.

BP has had 30 in BPBL, 30 in eternal, 10 in ARBL, 10 in SBI BL. Aside from that we have had a group of 50-60 that we have been map hopping, we have saved keeps in all BL’s back and forth and swapping maps every 10 mins to quickly whipe without even having time to sweep a keep, leaving the commander on the map to sweep and lock the door.

I have gotten 1k kills so far in 4 hours, we have wiped a zerg of 50+ AT LEAST 15 times tonight, and most of the people following are similar kills. We have lost garrison and hills to sneak attack 6 omegas + 50 people, we had scouts but we didnt have time to run so they were lost, an hour apart from eachother.

Its amazing what we have held with the numbers that SBI has across all maps, i dont understand where the numbers are coming from.

SBI has more numbers then you guys think, you just lack coordination

in Match-ups

Posted by: docbon.3486

docbon.3486

your numbers are way off

we had 12 omegas, and also every map was queued

yup

[GAF] Dragula – Asuran Engineer, SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Plok.6145

Plok.6145

wow..tonight SBI has had 50-70 people in SBI BL 50-70 in BPBL, a full que in eternal, and 20-30 people in ARBL for 4 hours.

BP has had 30 in BPBL, 30 in eternal, 10 in ARBL, 10 in SBI BL. Aside from that we have had a group of 50-60 that we have been map hopping, we have saved keeps in all BL’s back and forth and swapping maps every 10 mins to quickly whipe without even having time to sweep a keep, leaving the commander on the map to sweep and lock the door.

I have gotten 1k kills so far in 4 hours, we have wiped a zerg of 50+ AT LEAST 15 times tonight, and most of the people following are similar kills. We have lost garrison and hills to sneak attack 6 omegas + 50 people, we had scouts but we didnt have time to run so they were lost, an hour apart from eachother.

Its amazing what we have held with the numbers that SBI has across all maps, i dont understand where the numbers are coming from.

If you have not already guessed, these numbers are all completely fabricated. He genuinely has no idea for the pulse of the server. He leads a skill less zerg around by the nose running over 25 and calling it 50. My mesmer saved his golems the other night after his zerg was obliterated by even numbers. Goodbye Justice, enjoy your delusions.

Sincerely,

Commander Plok The Original Leader of Shadow of Agony [GOAT]

in Match-ups

DtC.4806

Have fun in your new sever plok, u Havnt really fit in in BP since November anyways

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

From what I’ve learnt most people tend to overestimate numbers. Here’s a trick I do. When my eyez tell me it’s 20 just minus 10 and you have a more accurate estimation.

Also if there’s no more boob touching I’m not coming back here again /yawn.

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

in Match-ups

Posted by: SirV.7245

SirV.7245

Thursday FIGHT CLUB at 7pm server time in BP BL.

Bored of zerging? Hate fighting 3v1 all the time? Here’s your chance to show off your skills to your server and your enemies how good you really are.

I’ll be hosting a fight club in BP BL(Blue), south of Champion camp which has 3 dueling spots. Everyone call your friends, family and guildies to enjoy this long awaited event. We’ll be having friendly matches of 1v1, 2v2 and even 3v3.

So join us at Borliss Pass Borderland at 7pm server time.

MSG “Fanisa Dream” in game for more information.

FanisaDream – Mesmer – [Lost]

(edited by SirV.7245)

in Match-ups

Posted by: AtlasSi.9130

AtlasSi.9130

Big shout out to these 4 Anvil folks. Very rare I find an Anvil willing to 1v1. Was alot of fun behind windmill in ARBL. Those 1v1s, 3v2s, 6v3s, and 5v3s. Best 3 thieves I’ve run into in awhile. Thanks for the fun you guys!

Attachments:

18 80s | 12 100% | r177 | wvw r970 | 9,000+ hours
BP → DR → FA → Mag → BP → FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Steve Whitley.8359

Steve Whitley.8359

were you the ones dueling earlier tonight out north of the middle between bluelake & greenbriar (might have be ar & sbi though can’t remember)?

Old Janx // [THG] Jade Quarry / Seafarer’s Rest
secessit viri bellatores

in Match-ups

Posted by: ThunderPanda.1872

ThunderPanda.1872

ahah the screenshot you posted is priceless
invader zerg with this poor little asuran in the rain puddle

OMG I LOVE THIS. AHAHAHA

Although i dont have the intention to direct it at SBI

Send me 1000g and I will stop trolling WvW forum.
I have a dream – Our Anet Senpai will make WvW Great Again!
WvW Forum is more competitive than WvW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noodica.5428

Noodica.5428

Dang.. Seems like i missed out on a heap of bags and fun

Midnight Mafia [MM]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

I do love story time with BP.

in Match-ups

Posted by: anzenketh.3759

anzenketh.3759

Nice fish tale you got there.

It is not the numbers that is out problem on the numbers/coverage game. We know we have numbers it is coverage. Also our numbers are can be a bit inflated at times as a lot of them come from PvE. What I want to know is what happened to BP’s numbers. They seem a bit dwindling lately. It is almost as if you are spreading yourself too thin. Did you have a WvW guild leave you too?

Coordination we also have. It requires coordination to do a sneak attack after all.

In Game: Storm Bluff Isle — Anzz, Anzenketh Kyoto

in Match-ups

Gravy.7589

Have fun in your new sever plok, u Havnt really fit in in BP since November anyways

He doesn’t fit in because he is more honest about numbers. I guess he doesn’t enjoy BP story time as much as I do :/

in Match-ups

Posted by: dtxman.2054

dtxman.2054

So you died in WvW zone and think it’s not fair? Don’t be childish. People in JP don’t attack each other for their convenience, but you should always be prepared to attack or counter attack because it is basically WvW zone. And FYI, BP and AR sometimes does the same thing in JP.

If you don’t understand this, just ask Anet to make JP peace-zone.

So I died in a JP that happens to be in WvW still. You will have to excuse me in as I gasp here in the ignorance applied from your wording to what I posted, hitherto nothing in what I said whatsoever implies I don’t think its fair, this thus washes away your childish statement because it was based off the ignorance of extrapolation.
Fools that do it for AR BP or whatever server are TOOLS period. I know the rules I know it happens, I know it can happen. This game was coined bagged and sealed as FUN, to put a mechanic like this where you DO something only to get ganked by possible much larger force and wasted 30 minutes of your life attempting it, thats not fun. Simple version Tools and scrubs gank in a JP, I know it so do all of you. Move along now.

in Match-ups

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Yes 2 guilds have recently left, Goat just the other day, and a large portion of Burn left last week

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in Match-ups

anzenketh.3759

Yes 2 guilds have recently left, Goat just the other day, and a large portion of Burn left last week

That would explain the lack of resistance we have felt recently. I guess that there is positives to having a server that is rooted in PvE so deeply like ours is.

I am sorry to hear that you are loosing numbers guilds. Our server definitely knows how that feels.

You still have some guilds on your server that I don’t like. You are also points ahead of us so don’t think we will go easy on you.

(edited by anzenketh.3759)

in Match-ups

Gravy.7589

Where did they go? Burn had some decent numbers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ceres.4569

Ceres.4569

Justice forgot to include the group of 50 AR flipping camps on BP.

From what I’ve learnt most people tend to overestimate numbers. Here’s a trick I do. When my eyez tell me it’s 20 just minus 10 and you have a more accurate estimation.

I love when people post a screenshot of a some supposedly huge zerg where I count 10-15 + a bunch of pets and illusions.
Tonight we’ll make sure to stop by with 20 omegas and 200 people.

in Match-ups

DtC.4806

We will manage without burn, their big time was only really on reset, probably 15-20 regulars have stayed so far, ittl just be a bit of a shift as burn was usually in the BL calling stuff

in Match-ups

DtC.4806

Well, I do think we had some recording, if we manage to get any videos up ill justify what I was saying

in Match-ups

anzenketh.3759

Justice forgot to include the group of 50 AR flipping camps on BP.

I love when people post a screenshot of a some supposedly huge zerg where I count 10-15 + a bunch of pets and illusions.
Tonight we’ll make sure to stop by with 20 omegas and 200 people.

That would be a feat considering I think the cap is close to 100 right now for a map.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

If you have not already guessed, these numbers are all completely fabricated. He genuinely has no idea for the pulse of the server. He leads a skill less zerg around by the nose running over 25 and calling it 50. My mesmer saved his golems the other night after his zerg was obliterated by even numbers. Goodbye Justice, enjoy your delusions.

Rofl. I’ve waited so long for someone to post this. <3

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ceres.4569

Ceres.4569

That would be a feat considering I think the cap is close to 100 right now for a map.

The hax crying will be epic.

in Match-ups

anzenketh.3759

The hax crying will be epic.

Not necessarily as 100 is just my personal guess there is no official statement. The official statement is as many as we can last time I read it from a link on the wiki.

in Match-ups

DtC.4806

Kills should say it all, there’s no way I should of been able to get 1200 kills in 5 hours without us wiping 50+ zergs, 1200/50=24 Zergs considering I got a hit on everything. Say what you want about how many you guys didn’t have during last nights prime time, the ones following me know. Like I said if we get videos up, we will post.

The group was on all 4 maps, we took SM twice, the first time there was a massive SBI force in The Lord room that we out maneuvered, and the rest of the SBI wipes were in SBI and BP, we went to AR once, maybe twice I forget, to stop AR from taking their hills. AR also tried to go for a keep in BP BL with golems at some point as well, but they were mostly fairly quiet and the 10-20 in AR BL kept them out.

in Match-ups

DtC.4806

And yea I think the cap has been between 80-120 or so for a while, it’s a variant number

in Match-ups

anzenketh.3759

Kills should say it all, there’s no way I should of been able to get 1200 kills in 5 hours without us wiping 50+ zergs, 1200/50=24 Zergs considering I got a hit on everything. Say what you want about how many you guys didn’t have during last nights prime time, the ones following me know. Like I said if we get videos up, we will post.

The group was on all 4 maps, we took SM twice, the first time there was a massive SBI force in The Lord room that we out maneuvered, and the rest of the SBI wipes were in SBI and BP, we went to AR once, maybe twice I forget, to stop AR from taking their hills. AR also tried to go for a keep in BP BL with golems at some point as well, but they were mostly fairly quiet and the 10-20 in AR BL kept them out.

I really enjoy your fish story. I am not denying we were not out in force on your borderlands. We may have even had a queue there and EB. We have the numbers to do that. Regardless it does not matter. Can you do it again tomorrow. I want your hills and Garrison back.

(edited by anzenketh.3759)

in Match-ups

DtC.4806

Ah someone admitted to the numbers and tomorrow we will que 3 maps as its reset tomorrow :p overall it’s been a fun week guys, SBI I give you props to guys did much better this week, you cared about your homelands and I saw you guys pull out of EB when needed! Work on getting 200 a night in teamspeak, then you guys will be able to work o your open field tactics much easier, it makes all the difference and you will be a force to reckon with

in Match-ups

anzenketh.3759

Ah someone admitted to the numbers and tomorrow we will que 3 maps as its reset tomorrow :p overall it’s been a fun week guys, SBI I give you props to guys did much better this week, you cared about your homelands and I saw you guys pull out of EB when needed! Work on getting 200 a night in teamspeak, then you guys will be able to work o your open field tactics much easier, it makes all the difference and you will be a force to reckon with

We work open field tactics just fine thank you. We are already a force to be reckoned with.

BP you need to work on your zerging. For you it is a all or nothing zerg. I rarely see havoc squads running around and when I do it is like 10-20.

in Match-ups

DtC.4806

Your open field tactics aren’t that good no offence, usually our group can run circles around you and pick you off, or pull you into a choke and easily kill half of your guys because only 1/2 stay with the commander (if everyone was in teamspeak it would help). I also can’t count how many times this week I have been in the choke with even numbers and I port behind the choke with half m guys and we instantly wipe you.

Don’t get me wrong I have seen a lot of good stuff, it just seems like it’s limited to one maybe 2 commanders that pull the good open field stuff in big groups.

And yes BP has to work on havoc squads, I agree. We have a few guilds that are havoc squads but not enough

in Match-ups

Posted by: Redgrass.3067

Redgrass.3067

Here some chalk talk for havoc squads when we first faced SBI. I don’t think we could pull this maneuver off nowadays due to what we lost but here you go.

With about 5-15 guys I would look for wooden gates all while flipping camps. After each camp I would have (preferably an 80) someone waypoint a golem after each camp flipped. Now this havoc squad looks like a “karma” train. The trick is to get the havoc squad to clear a “path” on all keeps. So if we were to be on Hills side: we would clear N/S gate hills, move to SE gate garrison, and both N/NE bay gates. Now you have to do all the clearing in-between camp flips and golem builds. You want whatever defense there is to chase you and keep recapping what you take. “They” think it is a just a karma train when in reality we keep the train going and call in the server. This is after of course 5-10 golems were built. This would take about an hours worth of work but it was all worth in end because….

I would talk to all commanders and go to all maps to rally the server. Every one quickly gathered to SBI BL. I would take WAR to bay, as a grp of ALS, Crit, TDME and other wvw players would stay with the golems to take hills. Usually we were on inner bay by the time the main threat had capped garrison. Which was the prize. When SBI finally reacted it was too late the damage was done. While they were recapping their homeland, we would then move to Eternal and turn everything wood because we knew where the hive mind was. As for the golems they took minimal damage and we would just stash them. Oh and we capped all keeps in under 30 minutes doing this.

Cmdr. Sinema Kane-80 Necro
Lil Bully-80 Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kvothe.1467

Kvothe.1467

Good stuff last night. We finally have been able to keep you busy enough to take your annoyingly impervious tier 3 Hills, followed by Garrison.

Not that it really mattered much cuz we all started going to bed soon after. It was a wonderful feeling of accomplishment though especially since you kept pushing on us keeping us on our toes.

Now with the diminished numbers of AR (condolences to your loss, don’t give up) we (SBI) should be able to fair much better against BP in the coming week.

… at least I hope :/

Anyways, I wont be around this weekend as I will be going camping with friends (great times will be had), Good luck to you all and hope to see you in the battlefield come Monday.

I feel emotions when I think about you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

because only 1/2 stay with the commander (if everyone was in teamspeak it would help).

Don’t get me wrong I have seen a lot of good stuff, it just seems like it’s limited to one maybe 2 commanders that pull the good open field stuff in big groups.

He is right. Majority of SBI has not learnt the importance of commander sticking and using Teamspeak. That is one of our hurdles now. We have the framework set up, it just needs willing users now.

With only a handful of commanders on SBI introduced to top tier tactics since the CD/SoS/SBI match, our command is slowly improving and the troops are also getting familiar with what is required of them.

However that is only those on TS. 40 or so on an average NA night. Ghost town during other times.

I know how SoR rose to where it is now and it is with that model in mind I hope to mould SBI.

We welcome any dedicated WvWers to join us as we progress together.

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dio.2394

Dio.2394

Nice fish tale you got there.

It is not the numbers that is out problem on the numbers/coverage game. We know we have numbers it is coverage. Also our numbers are can be a bit inflated at times as a lot of them come from PvE. What I want to know is what happened to BP’s numbers. They seem a bit dwindling lately. It is almost as if you are spreading yourself too thin. Did you have a WvW guild leave you too?

Coordination we also have. It requires coordination to do a sneak attack after all.

It’s odd that you call it a fish tale and then confirm the point of the fish tale in the next two sentences.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dio.2394

Dio.2394

PLOK! is the sound a poo makes when it hits the side of the bowl instead of the water.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kvothe.1467

Kvothe.1467

[/quote]
PLOK! is the sound a poo makes when it hits the side of the bowl instead of the water.

[/quote]

Lol that made me laugh, ppl at work are looking at me funny… :P

I feel emotions when I think about you.