6/21 Blackgate/Sanctum of Rall/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

As much as we may be tired of each other, these matches are awesome.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

As much as we may be tired of each other, these matches are awesome.

They are awesome for us too bro!

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Would’ve preferred a new matchup, this fight is getting dull as the weeks go by.

Just be glad you have fights at all. :-/

The remnants of what were T2 and below are just dull dull dull now. TC is stuck in some weird T1.5 limbo while there’s no lower ranked server that can even come close to creating a real challenge at this point…yet we’re clearly not ready for T1 due to some significant coverage holes during SEA and Oceanic (and a bit in EU).

Argh. This new matchup system is ruining everything. We’re queuing 3-4 maps a night right now so we can wander around doing almost nothing.

Someone mentioned it elsewhere in the thread, and I agree — the current BG/SoR/JQ works so well for us because nobody else can really compete. We have to play each other, or someone’s having the worst week ever. I’ve wanted a different matchup for a while, but let’s say this week put TC in our place, and paired JQ with FA and KN. Without a question, we would be murdering them more than you guys already are. I can’t say how you’d be doing in our place, but I’d figure it’d be about the same.
So, you’d be having a ‘good’ week, but FA/KN would… not.

The funny (?) thing is, that even if you plugged your coverage holes, there’s no way to guarantee you’d move up with these crazy kitten matchups now. I feel for you guys, though, I really do. I hope we get to play soon, or that you can come up here and get some amazing fights.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!!!!!
Chilling with friends after a lovely visit from SoR! But it was time for SoR to go home! I’ll make us cake next time for when you come to visit!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

BG stop running PLEASE when you have x2 our numbers. Seriously I’m missing out on bags.

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love
¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

Late Asian timezone score update.

Great fights today. Also very balanced. Havent seen t1 this balanced in scores in ages.

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

PIGEONS?!

That’s it BG, we are only attacking you the rest of the week. You have angered the NOBLE EAGLES of [SG]!

I thought we were sheep. Or hookers.

or both?

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xinthai.6175

Xinthai.6175

Jade Quarry = 10 characters long (including space)
Blackgate = 9 characters long.
Sanctum of Rall = 15 characters long (including spaces)

SoR’s nameplates take up more space on the screen, obviously increasing the lag that our servers have when fighting them.

This is the true reason they are winning, and obviously it invalidates all of their successes forever. To think we wouldn’t notice..

Captain Giggles – 80 Necromancer
Aurelia Celeste – 80 Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Jade Quarry = 10 characters long (including space)
Blackgate = 9 characters long.
Sanctum of Rall = 15 characters long (including spaces)

SoR’s nameplates take up more space on the screen, obviously increasing the lag that our servers have when fighting them.

Seems legit

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Posted by: broxigar.8754

broxigar.8754

Great fights on the weekend!
Welcome [Agg] to JQ, hope u guys enjoy your stay.

keep it classy guys

Jade Quarry | B R O X – Guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Great fights on the weekend!
Welcome [Agg] to JQ, hope u guys enjoy your stay.

keep it classy guys

I was kind of shocked to see Jerico and Sauron on the same map as myself. Working against a team like Agg that strives to be the best, literally they do, for so long, it was kind of nice to see a competent team such as them stop by JQ. Whether they stay or not, that’s completely up to them. In any case, I get to troll Jerico in voice comms instead of PMs. This makes things so much more streamlined

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

Amazing, simply amazing fights in SoRs EB keep and Garrison. Too bad the double team wasnt enough for IRON and family!!

P.S. Thanks for all the loot

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oresh.4729

Oresh.4729

2v1 is an urban legend

in Match-ups

Posted by: willoughbywills.9654

willoughbywills.9654

Made an awesome friend from JQ tonight in BGBL! Chilled with myself and Agaith from [MERC] for a good 20 minutes, and we even survived a few encounters with curious passing groups and zergs. Glad to see there’s still some form of camaraderie amongst us all!

Attachments:

[ÆGIS] – Blackgate.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

I shooted plenty Pinatas tonight :p in EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

Any stream for this epic GvG thats happening?

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kathy K.6812

Kathy K.6812

Any stream for this epic GvG thats happening?

TW vs RG?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kathy K.6812

Kathy K.6812

Found it…

http://www.twitch.tv/prydatv

So far it’s RG-11, TW-0

(edit: Nvm i think that’s game.)

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Good fights RG. We are going to have a few things we need to adjust. That is a nasty melee train you run.

/salute

On a side note – Much respect for being the first guild to down me in about 50 of these fights. You now lay claim to the one and only bag I have ever given up in one of these matches. (I almost got through this one, but the 11th fight did me in :p) I sincerely hope it dropped someone a precursor.

Hope you stick around in NA for a while. It is a blast fighting you in the Bls.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gooj.8561

Gooj.8561

word out on the street is that IRON is moving back to Desolation on friday
this’ll make things interesting

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sandman.4192

Sandman.4192

Hey BG-JQ-SOR keep it going we are very even these couple of days.
So keep the good fights up

[SLAY] The Soul Slayers!! FSP EU
Prepare To Die!! Never Stop Fighting!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Eh?!?

Now that [RG] is paying a visit and some of the commanders of [HB] are able to come back on a limited basis is when [IRON] decides to transfer back?!? Right when they would start maybe getting good fights during EU?!?

Is this true?

NAGA|TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

hey, can anyone pm me what map [TSYM] is on?

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sandman.4192

Sandman.4192

Is this true?
Will be very bad if they leave SOR, because they are a great guild and some good fights against them.

[SLAY] The Soul Slayers!! FSP EU
Prepare To Die!! Never Stop Fighting!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snapple.9251

Snapple.9251

…. hahaha

[IRON] – SoR
Snappless / Osii

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Would’ve preferred a new matchup, this fight is getting dull as the weeks go by.

The remnants of what were T2 and below are just dull dull dull now. TC is stuck in some weird T1.5 limbo while there’s no lower ranked server that can even come close to creating a real challenge at this point…yet we’re clearly not ready for T1 due to some significant coverage holes during SEA and Oceanic (and a bit in EU).

Argh. This new matchup system is ruining everything. We’re queuing 3-4 maps a night right now so we can wander around doing almost nothing.

Then Stop FLippin recruiting, don’t blame the new system because you would just stomp Dragonbrand and Fort aspenwood anyways, Tarnished Coast did this to themselves nobody said you had to get RE or the CD SEA guilds but you had tooo recruit more. Either leave the server or don’t complain about stomping when you were the ones who caused it.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

Then Stop FLippin recruiting, don’t blame the new system because you would just stomp Dragonbrand and Fort aspenwood anyways, Tarnished Coast did this to themselves nobody said you had to get RE or the CD SEA guilds but you had tooo recruit more. Either leave the server or don’t complain about stomping when you were the ones who caused it.

There really wasn’t a lot of recruiting. Most of it was just guilds expressing interest and then moving over.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

There really wasn’t a lot of recruiting. Most of it was just guilds expressing interest and then moving over.

Give me a break, TC recruited to become a T1 server. All the guilds that transferred to TC also came to talk to JQ, but you paid them more gold than we could and they went to TC instead. To say they “just came over” is BS and you know it.

Now TC isn’t a T1 server and you over-recruited for T2, it’s your own fault.

(edited by Kryyg.8576)

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

Give me a break, TC recruited to become a T1 server. All the guilds that transferred to TC also came to talk to JQ, but you paid them more gold than we could and they went to TC instead. To say they “just came over” is BS and you know it.

Well, it may be BS, but I don’t know it. I haven’t heard of any active recruiting personally. Guess I shouldn’t say it “didn’t happen” though. :-P I’ll take your word for it.

Also, the other T2 servers lost a ton of players too, so it’s not entirely that we have too many. BT and VK moving off FA, now Agg, no one exactly knows the status of RE (DB) and CO, etc.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Well, it may be BS, but I don’t know it. I haven’t heard of any active recruiting personally. Guess I shouldn’t say it “didn’t happen” though. :-P I’ll take your word for it.

Also, the other T2 servers lost a ton of players too, so it’s not entirely that we have too many. BT and VK moving off FA, now Agg, no one exactly knows the status of RE (DB) and CO, etc.

Exactly so what’s happening is that FA and DB are slowly moving closer and closer to the t3-4-5-6 mega tier where every server in those tiers were nearly equal or close enough to be competitive so the one server remaining from t2 which would still stomp t3 servers, because FA and DB don’t stomp t3 servers they just win by comfortable margins is Tarnished Coast. Obviously you should be proud that you established a solid community in which guilds don’t want to transfer off which is good but to complain that there’s no competition left well TC can control that.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wrex.6798

Wrex.6798

…. hahaha

Now now Snappless don’t laugh! It’s not often that my attempt’s at trolling reach the forums.

//Wrex

IRON Gaming Boss.
www.Iron-Gaming.Com

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

Exactly so what’s happening is that FA and DB are slowly moving closer and closer to the t3-4-5-6 mega tier where every server in those tiers were nearly equal or close enough to be competitive so the one server remaining from t2 which would still stomp t3 servers, because FA and DB don’t stomp t3 servers they just win by comfortable margins is Tarnished Coast. Obviously you should be proud that you established a solid community in which guilds don’t want to transfer off which is good but to complain that there’s no competition left well TC can control that.

Fair points, well taken.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vespirisa.1497

Vespirisa.1497

I used to be in CO and another guy in Choo also came from RE. From our knowledge RE is dying down and CO merged with rB.

IoJ→KN→DB→SoR→CD→SoR→TC → SBI
Scrub D/D Ele. What’s server loyalty?

in Match-ups

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

There really hasn’t been a lot of recruiting going on but I think I see where you are coming from…

I mean, after all, gold must be the reason these Guilds have been choosing TC over JQ – with your charming personality and recruiting skills on the Forums Kryyg there couldn’t possibly be any other explanation!

NAGA|TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

Are Agg and RG staying? It’s pretty even now. And you can give me all that gold you were planning to use to transfer back.

Just a suggestion.

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

Anyone has the new tw vs rg vid?

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

RG, that was an example of utter domination. Was good to see you at work.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phoebe Poison.4875

Phoebe Poison.4875

-

in Match-ups

Posted by: FearedbytheGods.8617

FearedbytheGods.8617

There really hasn’t been a lot of recruiting going on but I think I see where you are coming from…

Stop recruiting in this thread.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sabull.5670

Sabull.5670

We will have some special videos coming out this week probably, including some fights from that gvg too for sure. Don’t think we will post any before we publish those in a bunch.
As a small celebration for hopefully soon to come Ultimate Dominator achi.

Vod can be seen from /chemsorly on twitch. But I do recommend saving it up for the proper vids cos atleast some releases will be extra bit special..

[TA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Fierce Snuggling going on in SoR BL tonight!

Attachments:

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: XIII.6351

XIII.6351

We will have some special videos coming out this week probably, including some fights from that gvg too for sure. Don’t think we will post any before we publish those in a bunch.
As a small celebration for hopefully soon to come Ultimate Dominator achi.

Vod can be seen from /chemsorly on twitch. But I do recommend saving it up for the proper vids cos atleast some releases will be extra bit special..

I hope Lyric will post too. Loved his vids

Arcanum [Sanctum Of Roger “Oldroar” Rall]
`Warrior/ `Necromancer/ `Guardian
That’s how it goes wrong, people think they’re fcking heroes.- Sacrx[Red Guard]

in Match-ups

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Stop recruiting in this thread.

o.0

That word, it does not mean what you think it means…

NAGA|TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: FearedbytheGods.8617

FearedbytheGods.8617

That word, it does not mean what you think it means…

Why are u still here? Go back to your own thread shoo (insert emote)

in Match-ups

Posted by: fade.8603

fade.8603

Are there any other achivements after 250k?

BlackGate

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

Very nice and good vids. Would it be possible to have one from an ele pov?

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: XIII.6351

XIII.6351

Very nice and good vids. Would it be possible to have one from an ele pov?

2nd link is a ele pov -_-

Arcanum [Sanctum Of Roger “Oldroar” Rall]
`Warrior/ `Necromancer/ `Guardian
That’s how it goes wrong, people think they’re fcking heroes.- Sacrx[Red Guard]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

JQ is BACK!

GJ everyone, just took the lead.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

JQ is BACK!

GJ everyone, just took the lead.

It’s nice to see, finally looks like we have a balanced tier, where any server can win the week.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

I have STILL yet to see J E R I C H O’s face. I can recognize the back of his toon from anywhere though . LF you. Lets do this <3

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)