6/21 Blackgate/Sanctum of Rall/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Its not completely not obvious that HIRE has been using the duplication glitch on Omegas; 4 omegas on every keep offense. That number of golems cannot be gathered by donations or rank chests, try to make the glitch a lot less obvious – I really hope there is some way to track this to see who have done this. People from all servers have done this so far (including BG) and this stuff just isn’t acceptable.

You do realize that I drop that many omegas pretty regularly? Just because someone trolled you about HIRE siege glitching doesn’t mean you have to take it to the forums. People donate alphas and omegas to me all the time because I have a golem addiction. Anyway, good win this week Merc and all of BG. The necro and warrior buffs made that Merc train that much more painful. Much respect to you guys.

No offense meant if it was legit, it was just that I got a PM from certain members on SoR who told me as much. In response to the necro thing, yeah we asked our rangers to swap to necros.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

SoR during NA EST and PST was also dropping 5 omega golems for every keep take they tried. More omegas in 1 day then we’ve seen in the past 2 months combined.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Uric.3280

Uric.3280

Don’t forget ND/XF dropping a lot more Omegas than normal too.
Don’t want HIRE to have all the praise.

Sarhill – Warrior | Sarhil – Thief | Sarduck – Necromancer
Oceanix Commander ~ Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

Looks like bg have won it this week. A supreme effort on their part. The numbers/coverage they have put out at all times has enabled them to put out so much pressure at most times of the day.

Good game from you guys and well deserved.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kathy K.6812

Kathy K.6812

Imagine if BGs NA crew was as effective as their SEA crew.

Not sure what your talking about because during NA prime-time Blackgate maintained the lead for kitten near the entirety of the night.

So I guess it would be more accurate if we rephrase your statement to…

“Imagine if Sanctum of Rall was as effective as Blackgate is during all times.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Amazing fights all week!

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Not sure what your talking about because during NA prime-time Blackgate maintained the lead for kitten near the entirety of the night.

Let’s just hope BG doesn’t follow through with their plan of over recruiting during certain time slots now that they know they can win. It was a great matchup, lets not ruin it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Let’s just hope BG doesn’t follow through with their plan of over recruiting during certain time slots now that they know they can win. It was a great matchup, lets not ruin it.

This is one of the tightest match ups to date in my personal opinion.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

gratz BG on your win this week, you guys came out hard and kept swinging.

Its still anyones game mate.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

gratz BG on your win this week, you guys came out hard and kept swinging.

Its still anyones game mate.

^

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Good fights this week guys. Very close match. Does vH have footage of the GvG last night?

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nor.2057

Nor.2057

If only the mega zerg fights wouldn’t bring a single amount of lag thus not turning the fights into spam 1 as much as you can…i would enjoy massive numbers battles , but since that’s impossible either cause of net lag or fps lag , wish mega zergs wouldn’t be a norm “strategy” (no to anything 50+) .

pd: we should learn more from EU in general wvw , for less zerging and more squads.

||Acolytes|| Sanctum of Rall||Destiny’s End||

in Match-ups

Posted by: nglcpyro.4906

nglcpyro.4906

To all the SoR and (mostly) BG who decided to take a break from defending the chest in Obsidian Sanctum a few hours ago… thanks! Finally finished the puzzle and got the achievement after over an hour of failing and fighting. Also a shoutout to the MERC Thief in the lantern room for cheering everyone on, and watching over the plush griffons

[OCD]Ordo Contegium Destinatus
-Plush Griffon Recruit of the Jade Quarry Militia-

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

That’s happened once in since…. what…. August 25th?

BG pulls all day shifts while SoR is taking a break. We’ve seen it happen before.

As for Omegas… it’s easy to make 5g. HIRE is a huge guild. I’m sure they’ve managed to make enough to drop a lot of Omegas. Besides, from what I’ve seen most guilds are just relaxing and having fun with it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: JJBigs.8456

JJBigs.8456

I think people are confusing Alpha’s mixed in with a sprinkle of Omega’s, for all Omega’s.

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

I think people are confusing Alpha’s mixed in with a sprinkle of Omega’s, for all Omega’s.

Not really. We had a lot of Omega’s just sitting in inventories. I know some individuals who have 10-15 Omega’s alone and have been sitting on them. We rarely use them on SoR, except for the last few days for some reason.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

BG pulls all day shifts while SoR is taking a break. We’ve seen it happen before.

Lol get over your self. Hey BG players you can only play guild wars in time slots of 4 hours then have to take a mandatory break! We want to reduce the amount of excuses Raven Paradox is going to use because of his unhealthy hate for Blackgate.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

Hey [Agg] ,welcome in EB ^^, I believe after 5 wipes in a row the QL wipes was a bit tooooooo much to stand for your leader that you had to leave map and loose SMC just after. BG zerg wiped then you rushed in trying backstab us in QL and … you ended like BG
I know your wvw formation, tactic, counter moves and weakness so you could only perma wipe: our pick up group (pug) wins because… knowledge is power. Ty for coming though.
(This happened 12h ago but I had no time post it before.)
SoR players are very skilled even the non-guilds ones, so I have to congratulate them here.
EDIT : Much love from [LORD]

is thast you Titanwar? LOLOL havent command in Eb awhile might as well command in EB to see a long time comrade ;3

Yes I am in SoR since 2month already with [LORD] tag.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aerial Melodies.4938

Aerial Melodies.4938

If only the mega zerg fights wouldn’t bring a single amount of lag thus not turning the fights into spam 1 as much as you can…i would enjoy massive numbers battles , but since that’s impossible either cause of net lag or fps lag , wish mega zergs wouldn’t be a norm “strategy” (no to anything 50+) .

pd: we should learn more from EU in general wvw , for less zerging and more squads.

Agreed… popped on for 10 minutes last night in one of the BLs and couldn’t even fire off a skill at spawn because of some big zerg vs zerg thing on the map. Was pretty boring in EB as well with the whole “get points from weakest link” bit, but the joke wound up on the two zergs we cornered and wiped with our lesser numbers. Got to melt five golems as well who had no idea what they were doing, but it wasn’t exactly a fun fight taking those out. Such a snooze fest last night between the lack of skill and the lag.

Ele for Hire

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

Agreed… popped on for 10 minutes last night in one of the BLs and couldn’t even fire off a skill at spawn because of some big zerg vs zerg thing on the map. Was pretty boring in EB as well with the whole “get points from weakest link” bit, but the joke wound up on the two zergs we cornered and wiped with our lesser numbers. Got to melt five golems as well who had no idea what they were doing, but it wasn’t exactly a fun fight taking those out. Such a snooze fest last night between the lack of skill and the lag.

I kinda have to agree with this. The skill level (from all sides) has been somewhat lacking as of late. Everyone just throws themselves at an objective until it finally folds and is capped. It’s made for some very boring gameplay.

in Match-ups

Posted by: FalseFlag.8793

FalseFlag.8793

They must have did something to necros in that patch.

Attachments:

When the well drops the party stops.
Kauanoe Bringer – Blackest of Gates

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amity.8549

Amity.8549

That looks normal for our necros, what are you on about!

Amarathy
[ETA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyo.7369

Kyo.7369

Lol get over your self. Hey BG players you can only play guild wars in time slots of 4 hours then have to take a mandatory break! We want to reduce the amount of excuses Raven Paradox is going to use because of his unhealthy hate for Blackgate.

SoR seems to be focused on having fun winning fights, instead of burnout grinding for PPT.

I, personally, am enjoying it.

Guardian Kyo
Arkham[Ark]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Because winning fights doesn’t = ppt? Confused.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

(edited by MagiKarp.8201)

in Match-ups

Posted by: acehale.6592

acehale.6592

lol was thinking the same thing.

Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: AFK.1854

AFK.1854

It’ll be interesting to see how long BG can keep up this overtime coverage strategy they have going. I’m all for competition. That way, guilds stay on their respective servers and don’t transfer out due to frustration or boredom.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Paxi.1386

Paxi.1386

It’ll be interesting to see how long BG can keep up this overtime coverage strategy they have going. I’m all for competition. That way, guilds stay on their respective servers and don’t transfer out due to frustration or boredom.

LOL, why is it that when we are winning it is said that we are pulling massive overtime? Fact is our NA, Oceanic, and SEA have always been strong, but with the addition of RG and HB coming back IRON hasn’t been able to steamroll the EU timeslot. There is no overtime involved and now we match all of your coverage spots.

Maestro W – 80 Warrior
Maestro – 80 Mesmer
Dragonriders [DR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Usually it’s coverage. Obviously nothing magical happened that led BG to win every fight overnight, however MERC and it looks like HB to an extent pulled alot of overtime.

Let’s not go back to that

“We win =skill
we lost = coverage” ideology

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

LOL, why is it that when we are winning it is said that we are pulling massive overtime? Fact is our NA, Oceanic, and SEA have always been strong, but with the addition of RG and HB coming back IRON hasn’t been able to steamroll the EU timeslot. There is no overtime involved and now we match all of your coverage spots.

Quite a few of the BG SEA crew pulled OT this week. We aren’t used to seeing them playing during the EST NA time slot, but they had full zergs out into that slot.

Apparently some of BGs SEA crews were a little annoyed that BGs other time slots weren’t pulling their weight and it was voiced to many guilds to pick up their play a little which likely led to some extra motivation from BG this week as well.

Keep it going into next week. This is a really fun matchup either way.

in Match-ups

Posted by: FalseFlag.8793

FalseFlag.8793

That looks normal for our necros, what are you on about!

True I guess for this particular pic. I’ve definitely seen an increase in necros since they fixed the downstate bug. Ran with 4 other necros the other night, dare I say too many bags. Matter of fact I think you were commanding. GG that night. I didn’t know which map was ours the far left one or the far right.. They were all green.

When the well drops the party stops.
Kauanoe Bringer – Blackest of Gates

in Match-ups

Posted by: hammer.9721

hammer.9721

and yet most people will still run builds with no condition removal.I for one welcome our new overlords and may even join them on my retired asura necro.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

and yet most people will still run builds with no condition removal.I for one welcome our new overlords and may even join them on my retired asura necro.

Kinda weird how Anet buffed them. IMO they still aren’t very effective in the roaming sense but they’re even more powerful in zergs. But that’s just my opinion

in Match-ups

Posted by: hammer.9721

hammer.9721

Kinda weird how Anet buffed them. IMO they still aren’t very effective in the roaming sense but they’re even more powerful in zergs. But that’s just my opinion

Actually mine was a roamer and a very effective one but he was all power and toughness and specced to jump in and out of ds every 4.5 secs.I just couldnt roam to far away from safe spots or he was zerg food.

But like you said my intention if i start playing him again will be for running with the zerg since small scale fights and 1v1 are getting to rare these days.

in Match-ups

Amity.8549

I can guarantee that MERC aren’t doing overtime, this is our usual raid times. The only exception might of been on wednesday when I tagged up late NA but other than that it’s just been OC/SEA/EU as always.
We haven’t even done a CTA.

Amarathy
[ETA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

I can guarantee that MERC aren’t doing overtime, this is our usual raid times. The only exception might of been on wednesday when I tagged up late NA but other than that it’s just been OC/SEA/EU as always.

even if u r WHO cares, just keep up the fights it beena great week and a close match. SOR we now have a reason to push hard again lets not cry ovetime or anything lets just step up r game

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

Glad to see more [Urge] going active in WvW again.. XD

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

even if u r WHO cares, just keep up the fights it beena great week and a close match. SOR we now have a reason to push hard again lets not cry ovetime or anything lets just step up r game

Who’s crying? I encourage it if it keeps them showing up every night.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Have to disagree with the BG NA being strong, in fact just the other day most of us on SoR were laughing at how bad they do during NA, even with the amount of guilds BG has. If you doubt what I’m saying, then all it takes is a quick look up of MOS to see that BG has barely maintained 200 ppt during NA prime this week.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nightcrawler.2580

Nightcrawler.2580

Quite a few of the BG SEA crew pulled OT this week. We aren’t used to seeing them playing during the EST NA time slot, but they had full zergs out into that slot.

Apparently some of BGs SEA crews were a little annoyed that BGs other time slots weren’t pulling their weight and it was voiced to many guilds to pick up their play a little which likely led to some extra motivation from BG this week as well.

Who are these sea guilds that are pulling full zergs during est? I haven’t notice any big sea guild force during est. Just the normal few who have time to play at that time slot.

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

Face it, a lot of the credit goes to [Agg] and [RG]’s brief time in JQ. Helped to balance the score to something more resembling a three way match up. They dropped off, but by then BG just clung to the score for dear life.

in Match-ups

Amity.8549

Who are these sea guilds that are pulling full zergs during est? I haven’t notice any big sea guild force during est. Just the normal few who have time to play at that time slot.

MERC is secretly ICoa, KnT and BT, we run different tags so people don’t suspect that we’re actually robots sent from the future to rule the World….vsWorld.

Amarathy
[ETA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

Winning in the open field is a lot different than sieging keeps full of ACs. Just cause you win a fight, doesn’t always equal ppt.

And its obvious something was done, overtime or not, who really cares. If its truly a coverage thing then grats, doesn’t make sense you don’t tick like this everyday, though.

All jokes aside, some of you people seriously need to go outside or just stop posting. Your attempts of trashing talking are pretty bad, i’m sure theres a place for you on 4chan though.

Sanghae, legends can be true.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Winning in the open field is a lot different than sieging keeps full of ACs. Just cause you win a fight, doesn’t always equal ppt.

And its obvious something was done, overtime or not, who really cares. If its truly a coverage thing then grats, doesn’t make sense you don’t tick like this everyday, though.

All jokes aside, some of you people seriously need to go outside or just stop posting. Your attempts of trashing talking are pretty bad, i’m sure theres a place for you on 4chan though.

pot meet kettle

1. Your doing it wrong – MERC, ND, WM wins fights and gets 400 ppt?

2. There is no such thing as overtime in WvW its open 24/7, IRON being hunted by HB and RG and JQ is actually out in force this week true 3 way match up.

3. Pot meet kettle 2.0

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

(edited by MagiKarp.8201)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Punny.9210

Punny.9210

i personally think the big change is JQ bring a lot of balance to the match in this week.

i admit BG NA is weak but it has been the weakest spot for long time now.

Blackgate

in Match-ups

Aerial Melodies.4938

I kinda have to agree with this. The skill level (from all sides) has been somewhat lacking as of late. Everyone just throws themselves at an objective until it finally folds and is capped. It’s made for some very boring gameplay.

Pretty much. It may be the most even match up, but it’s pretty obvious the three of us are getting a little bored with fighting the same tactics day in and day out. Anything that makes Queensdale seem more exciting isn’t really a good night.

Ele for Hire

in Match-ups

Aerial Melodies.4938

Face it, a lot of the credit goes to [Agg] and [RG]’s brief time in JQ. Helped to balance the score to something more resembling a three way match up. They dropped off, but by then BG just clung to the score for dear life.

Did [Agg] and [RG] leave already? Was fighting with some of them last night, but aside from the 250k kill thing I’m out of the server hopping loop, lol.

Ele for Hire

in Match-ups

Masamoon.3864

pot meet kettle

1. Your doing it wrong – MERC, ND, WM wins fights and gets 400 ppt?

2. There is no such thing as overtime in WvW its open 24/7, IRON being hunted by HB and RG and JQ is actually out in force this week true 3 way match up.

3. Pot meet kettle 2.0

1. Nobody was online after 3 am PST, not much fights to win when nobody is really on.

2. Go to bed, do you know what time it is? LOL

3. I rarely post, so no. Get a life.

I try to post civil but if you want to fire, i’ll be sure you make your kitten kitten cry.

(edited by Masamoon.3864)

in Match-ups

Masamoon.3864

Go look at my post history for the last month, we’ve been winning. Look at the difference of days between the posts, I only reply to kittenty trolls who’re easily rolled over by facts. Much like yourself.

At earliest its currently 3 am but alright.

And no, outmanned on four maps is totally four map zergs. HIRE logged at 3 am, XPK is a Havoc guild, AFS isn’t that large and NYS is SEA. Keep trying though Karps, whatever makes you feel better.

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

Go look at my post history for the last month, we’ve been winning. Look at the difference of days between the posts, I only reply to kittenty trolls who’re easily rolled over by facts. Much like yourself.

At earliest its currently 3 am but alright.

And no, outmanned on four maps is totally four map zergs. HIRE logged at 3 am, XPK is a Havoc guild, AFS isn’t that large and NYS is SEA. Keep trying though Karps, whatever makes you feel better.

Oh to be young again and able to stay up until 3 am. I miss those days. Enjoy it while you can, it doesn’t last very long.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolbryne.4037

Wolbryne.4037

Your double teaming has reached level: pathetic.

Pret Orian / Pretorían
IRON
“All war is deception.” – General Sun Tzu