6/21: DH / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

“Wild bulbasaur: IoJ last week: “wtf nsp don’t hit our stuff you play 4 2nd hit 1st place
IoJ this week: “oh kitten we said we’re better than NSP last week and now they’re beating us, better hit DH.”
That being said; i’m glad nsp is winning because all the kittenheads from isp saying “it’s so clear we’re a better server.” that kitten is just immature, and i hope you see how stupid you look now that they’re in first.”

Look, you little brat. IOJ has been talking to NSP directly, myself included to focus on DH. Even though most of us hate each other we are somehow working togethe, its working. We are beating the biggest server so please don’t get us kitten ed or you will just end up in 3rd like last week. Or do you just think we got weaker in 1 week or you guys magically got better? Please, stop fighting in forums and get back to playing.

LOL

Wild isn’t from NSP, silly billy.

lol owned.

RE: said alliance. lol. I will hit whatever gains my server the most ppt. several times ioj have pushed nsp towers and nsp pushed ioj towers (screen attached) as you can see by the chat bar, we were in DH bl with our golems and had to respond to pesky ioj at veloka even though they are the ones who keep whispering NSP commanders for a team-up.

I have no doubt that IoJ whisper DH commanders asking for team-ups also.

Overall i have much more respect for DH than i do for IoJ.

Attachments:

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

“Wild bulbasaur: IoJ last week: “wtf nsp don’t hit our stuff you play 4 2nd hit 1st place
IoJ this week: “oh kitten we said we’re better than NSP last week and now they’re beating us, better hit DH.”
That being said; i’m glad nsp is winning because all the kittenheads from isp saying “it’s so clear we’re a better server.” that kitten is just immature, and i hope you see how stupid you look now that they’re in first.”

Look, you little brat. IOJ has been talking to NSP directly, myself included to focus on DH. Even though most of us hate each other we are somehow working togethe, its working. We are beating the biggest server so please don’t get us kitten ed or you will just end up in 3rd like last week. Or do you just think we got weaker in 1 week or you guys magically got better? Please, stop fighting in forums and get back to playing.

LOL

Wild isn’t from NSP, silly billy.

lol owned.

RE: said alliance. lol. I will hit whatever gains my server the most ppt. several times ioj have pushed nsp towers and nsp pushed ioj towers (screen attached) as you can see by the chat bar, we were in DH bl with our golems and had to respond to pesky ioj at veloka even though they are the ones who keep whispering NSP commanders for a team-up.

I have no doubt that IoJ whisper DH commanders asking for team-ups also.

Overall i have much more respect for DH than i do for IoJ.

I do believe EB was assumed a Free for all as it normally always is, the agreement being mostly over BL. Please correct me if im wrong on this but thats how many IoJ commanders view it O_O

Edit: Btw many of our commanders only Push OW/Anz when you guys come for Durios or are trebbing SM. That being said, We took your camps numerous times last night to keep running supply last night to SM to keep kicking DH kitten in there. Apologies if you find that offensive, But I have no doubt you’d do the same :l

Isle Of Janthir

(edited by Banzie.5248)

in Match-ups

Posted by: gladiator.5367

gladiator.5367

The ironic thing about this “alliance” was that it was the exact same philosophy NSP took last week.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

helo does anyone know where i can find my friend “I Am Mugi” ty.

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wild Bulbasaur.1938

Wild Bulbasaur.1938

Sure defends them like he was. :P

Maybe because they don’t act like kittens saying “we’re the better server.”

ONEONETHOUSAND / Trenchcoat Kitty / Paper Star
Guardian / Theif / elementalist
PR admin of [VoC]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

I’ve never, EVER whispered a DH commander or heard of ANY commander talking to DH directly lol. I don’t know who was attacking veloka, sure wasn’t me. I’ve been hitting DH all day while i saw your team at DH BL that took everything, nice job. You guys get more PPT out of there than us having DH corner, which tbh I dont care cause im only looking for IoJ to FINALLY beat DH after all the months getting crushed by them week after week. So enjoy sitting in first if things keep going like this. Lets just hope the forum warriors stay hidden.

And @Wild the only reason why ONE person said that was probably because both servers were flaming each other. Keep judging a server for one person it’s very mature.

Commander Nachonix

in Match-ups

Posted by: GavinGoodrich.1382

GavinGoodrich.1382

At what point did either server say they were actually better? We just have diff. play styles that didn’t jive well with the whole DH scenario last week. And besides, it’s almost impossible to tell who’s really the “best” server when there’s always a 3rd server getting mixed up in what’s goin’ on.

We still have 4 days to go, and there’s no way any team is just gonna let another team walk away with the win. The last few days are gonna be pure chaos.

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: HippoLogic.2519

HippoLogic.2519

Lol for you to say IOJ is beating DH is so far from the truth its funny. Even though you are up in points it should read something more like we NSP/IOJ are beating DH. Then again this is nothing new from IOJ if they cant beat someone they ask another server to team up with them for the sake of a better match up… remember IOJ/SF. Im sure everyone is already as sick of this match up as I am I just remember when we got NSP/GOM it was a fun 3 way fight those are the matches that I like. If your going to lose take your lumps with pride.

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheLaughingMan.7951

TheLaughingMan.7951

As I said before, IOJ is the prison B of servers. They hold the pocket of whomever they can buddy up to (or assume they can).

I’ve seen the strategies from the NSP perspective, and unlike Gavin’s post, it would be abundantly clear to almost everyone that DH would absolutely wipe the floor with IOJ if it was 1v1.

I just want this match up to be over, because fighting against IOJ feels akin to picking on a special education student.

Zrun
Former NSP, now on GOM! http://www.youtube.com/user/umdsmith/videos

(edited by TheLaughingMan.7951)

in Match-ups

Posted by: OIOIMESHMESH.2539

OIOIMESHMESH.2539

Prosecute places a 10G BOUNTY ON MY HEAD!!! For anyone on DH who kills me:D
Let hunt begin>:D
Also, hi jimage.

Attachments:

Dauntless Warrior
The Guardians of The Divine [Gods]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: GavinGoodrich.1382

GavinGoodrich.1382

It’s been civil for like 3 days and neither server’s really done any damage to either side’s BL, and the 3-ways continue on DH and EB. What’s up with all the sudden kitten? This is what both servers wanted.

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grimno.6172

Grimno.6172

Thinking DH just doesn’t care for WvW this week.
Not once when I’ve joined have I had to sit in a line even during peak hours. Guessing maybe more folks are busy finishing Dragon Bash as well as the Skypirates now.

Though I predict that~
Instead of how in the past when DH wins the WvW, the next matchup is generally the same people…
I’m predicting that if DH loses this week, the winners will then get to face new people instead of the same people, and it’s going to be devastating to them.

Like this is how it’s going to play out XD

Darkhaven – “We won! Let us fight more challenging servers!”
Arenanet – “Nope you fight the same people.”
Darkhaven – “Okay we won this week too! Can we fight some different people this time that are more challenging?”
Arenanet – “Naw you get to fight the same people again.”
Darkhaven – “Right, we’ve beaten them three weeks in a row! Can we PLEASE fight some better people! We want to get better and learn new things from new opponents!”
Arenanet – “Magical dartboard says you guys get to fight IOJ and NSP this week… again!”
Isle of Janthir – “We beat Darkhaven! Are we fighting them again like how the pattern was?”
Arenanet – “Well we decided to finally listen to Darkhaven and decided this week to pit the winner against new opponents! However it seems you guys won this week… Well we can’t go back on our word now!”
Isle of Janthir – “So who were Darkhaven going to fight, that we’re now fighting?”
Blackgate – “Yo wus up?”
Jade Quarry – “Hey Hey Hey, Time to Play!”
Isle of Janthir – “Oh sweet jesus…”

Grimno Lvl 80 WR
Lance Delgado Lvl 20 Thief

(edited by Grimno.6172)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Varconi.1804

Varconi.1804

I just want this match up to be over, because fighting against IOJ feels akin to picking on a special education student.

Fun? Amusing? Hilarious?

XOXO Female Asura Mesmer NSP | Female Sylvari Engineer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Prosecutor.1457

Prosecutor.1457

Also, hi jimage.

Warning: He won’t 1v1 you and runs away at 50% of his health.

Prosecute, lvl 80 Guardian
Leader of Side Effect, [SE]
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: MegaManExpert.8413

MegaManExpert.8413

Isle of Janthir – “So who were Darkhaven going to fight, that we’re now fighting?”
Blackgate – “Yo wus up?”
Jade Quarry – “Hey Hey Hey, Time to Play!”
Isle of Janthir – “Oh sweet jesus…”

Just have to say you now owe me a new work keyboard! The sad part is that would be my exact reaction if that was the case and much of the other commanders on IoJ.

I would have to admit that would be a nasty week, but IoJ would move up 2 to 3 rankings and Blackgate and Jade will lose 2 rankings because of the math. That in turn would pair us more often with the high end servers, which will induce more Rofl Stomping of IoJ. If we can keep the points as close as we can then none of us will be paired up badly… I hope.

Proud Commander for Isle of Janthar
Laspo Yorick – Mesmer
Samson Longshanks – Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tuluum.9638

Tuluum.9638

Thinking DH just doesn’t care for WvW this week.
Not once when I’ve joined have I had to sit in a line even during peak hours. Guessing maybe more folks are busy finishing Dragon Bash as well as the Skypirates now.

Thats pretty much where I am sitting. Havent gone into WvW at all this match (edit: actually, I might have at reset, not that it really matters, haha).

Ive just been leveling some alts and theorizing up some builds in anticipation of the patch. Its been fun, and now its time to try them out!

Obviously, doesnt speak for the entirety of DH, but I have just been leveling my support guard and hammer warrior. Got too impatient to do it solely through WvW.

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Had fun flipping and defending DH corner until just now when I got off after about 4 hours of commanding. Got on right after update. Started with about 5 people flipping Klovan then at the peak it was about 40 of us just roaming through DH corner wiping anything. Occasionally Going back to our corner to wipe the pesky NSP there at durios/umber, but i left them alone til they started trebbing SM and took anz lol. Over all fun day so far. Hope it keeps up, Im sure this is just the start of what DH is in for with more challenging servers ahead

Isle Of Janthir

(edited by Banzie.5248)

in Match-ups

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

It doesn’t matter if there’s an alliance, it doesn’t matter if DH has lower numbers than usual. We’re losing. Excuses are a disservice to all involved. Casting blame is the way of the scrub, and leads to complacency. Roll with it, LEARN from it, and improve. Anyone who thinks DH is on a level to compete with AR or SBI when we still have performances like this is poisoning the well.

“I’m bored with this matchup” doesn’t cut it. Excellence is a habit, not an outcome.

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: OIOIMESHMESH.2539

OIOIMESHMESH.2539

Also, hi jimage.

Only a brainless player would run in and fight an uneven match. Also, its not considered 1v1 if you got people in the background shooting at me. Just ask your buddies to whisper me for 1v1 got nothing else to do here, but run for my money lol:D

http://i.imgur.com/M05VJbp.jpg

Dauntless Warrior
The Guardians of The Divine [Gods]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Tuluum.9638

It doesn’t matter if there’s an alliance, it doesn’t matter if DH has lower numbers than usual. We’re losing. Excuses are a disservice to all involved. Casting blame is the way of the scrub, and leads to complacency. Roll with it, LEARN from it, and improve. Anyone who thinks DH is on a level to compete with AR or SBI when we still have performances like this is poisoning the well.

“I’m bored with this matchup” doesn’t cut it. Excellence is a habit, not an outcome.

Thats great.

No blame being casted here though. I didnt even know we were losing until I checked millenium earlier today. Not bored with the match up either. Nor am I making excuses, or “not learning” from whatever current situation I was not even aware of in the first place.

Perhaps you were directing this post towards an individual, if so, I think it works better when that person is addressed with specificity.

I have been waiting for the new patch, and spending lots of time with the “leaked” notes on my different characters. I went off the assumption they were correct, and it turned out ok! Just want to get the next couple alts to 80. After having several, it seems to get SOO MUCH LONGER for each subsequent character, lol.

Its nice to see that the alliance is actually being carried out though. Such a thing is notoriously difficult to maintain, itll be interesting to see if it can continue throughout the entire match.

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

in Match-ups

Posted by: JohnnyRico.8591

JohnnyRico.8591

Hey there, here is some decent footage from yesterday, had some fun soloing a bit on my FT build. Wafflez and Kevin Mr Necro (aka, “Big Spread”) also joined in for a fight.

Kevin, lvl up, seriously…

Rackin Stack (SPCA) – Norn Support Engineer and #1 Noob NA
Speed Búmp (SPCA/SOLO) – Asura Engineer
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcYNsmKLJ2vJhhOEefzyg1A

in Match-ups

torridstoic.7492

My last post was directed at:
The people saying “we’re so much better than NSP and IOJ.” Guess what? We’re not.
The people sitting in LA whining about losing in WvW. Maybe you should be constructive with that time.
The people attacking southern towers instead of defending keeps, or standing and watching our walls get trebbed, or headbutting gates instead of learning how to be useful. Numbers are a big deal, but they’re not the sole factor in a matchup, and DH needs to learn that. Just ask the zerg that I saw 5 SPCA wipe last night while I was trebbing. (You know where they went afterward? LA. We didn’t get the doorless keep.)

I like Darkhaven. But some of the things I’ve seen and heard this week have turned my stomach.

Hey there, here is some decent footage from yesterday, had some fun soloing a bit on my FT build. Wafflez and Kevin Mr Necro (aka, “Big Spread”) also joined in for a fight.

Every time you post a video, I watch it with dread, expecting myself to get flattened on national television. I’m glad it hasn’t happened yet! (but kind of jealous, too) :p

At The Vanguard.

in Match-ups

Posted by: lilcoffeebean.3149

lilcoffeebean.3149

But I thought my whining in LA would inspire the troops to rally! Nothing inspires loyalty like telling your fellow soldiers how much they suck and what they’re doing wrong!

But seriously, kudos to NSP and IoJ. This week has been a challenge and at the end of the day, that is what makes WvW enjoyable. If you look past all the whining, all the knitpicking, and all the accusations, I think you find majority of people are having fun, but unfortunately those who are not…tend to be more vocal.

Please! This is supposed to be a happy occasion.
Let’s not bicker and argue over who killed who.
Lilcoffeebean~Yak’s Bend~Perfect Dark [PD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

Yeah, I think our “fairweather” players are logging off because we aren’t in 1st. Hard to defend our BL when we have no commander and 3-4 people. Sad days!

And then you have the “OMG! Come into EB because we are about to take the castle!” players…..Ugh….EB.

[Abys]

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Yeah, I think our “fairweather” players are logging off because we aren’t in 1st. Hard to defend our BL when we have no commander and 3-4 people. Sad days!

And then you have the “OMG! Come into EB because we are about to take the castle!” players…..Ugh….EB.

Where you in DH BL just now when I 6 golem rush bay and hills to keep them paper? You know IoJ loves you

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

Miss Firesss.3704

GAH! Yes, and I tried to tell the commander that IoJ was at Hills (saw the blue sentry). I had JUST left Hills too, to check on Garrison because no one else was there, and by the time I got to the north door, it flipped and the time was just expiring, so I knew there were golems. >.<

And yes, I also tried to get him to post someone in Bay before that, but alas, didn’t happen.

[Abys]

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

GAH! Yes, and I tried to tell the commander that IoJ was at Hills (saw the blue sentry). I had JUST left Hills too, to check on Garrison because no one else was there, and by the time I got to the north door, it flipped and the time was just expiring, so I knew there were golems. >.<

And yes, I also tried to get him to post someone in Bay before that, but alas, didn’t happen.

Hahah, That would be me that drew you away from hills, About 4 DH saw me go up onto South Gate to hit garri, did none of them call out that it was just a smack and hit?

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

Miss Firesss.3704

No, not a peep, and I asked. Ah well, nice work on your part! I am now going to go take some Advil and eat a bunch of ice cream for my depression.

[Abys]

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

No, not a peep, and I asked. Ah well, nice work on your part! I am now going to go take some Advil and eat a bunch of ice cream for my depression.

hehe we did it with only about 15 people too, Accomplishing day for me so far, your corner and two bl keeps:D

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

Tuluum.9638

I just figured it was because I wasnt logging in quite as much, but I have noticed a lot of commanders that dont seem to do all that well recently.

Didnt see many of the names I usually recognize.

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

in Match-ups

Varconi.1804

Also, hi jimage.

Only a brainless player would run in and fight an uneven match.

Posting a video of a few days ago as I am sick of people /w me to call me a hacker kittenhead etc. becasue they cant kill me.

I apologize for the quality but I don’t have a videocard and the music isn’t for kids. Hopefully whoever /w from this fight accusing me of hacking feels like an idiot.

http://youtu.be/ycniCIYlisM

apparently it was too long and got cut on upload had I known i would have just put the part of video fighting in camp 5v1 not all the intro

(edited by Varconi.1804)

in Match-ups

Tuluum.9638

Posting a video of a few days ago as I am sick of people /w me to call me a hacker kittenhead etc. becasue they cant kill me.

The term “hacker” gets thrown around as much as the word “troll.”

I wouldnt let it get to you.. The amount of times I have been accused of hacking because of the rangers “Hide in Plain Sight” trait is the source of endless entertainment for me.

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

in Match-ups

Varconi.1804

The term “hacker” gets thrown around as much as the word “troll.”

I wouldnt let it get to you.. The amount of times I have been accused of hacking because of the rangers “Hide in Plain Sight” trait is the source of endless entertainment for me.

Its more than me being accused of hacking I have countless /w from DH accusing my entire guild of hacking simply because DH has a lot of players with no idea of how the game mechanics work. That was a nice way of saying they are bad.

in Match-ups

Tuluum.9638

Its more than me being accused of hacking I have countless /w from DH accusing my entire guild of hacking simply because DH has a lot of players with no idea of how the game mechanics work. That was a nice way of saying they are bad.

Or, you know, new to the game. And, to be fair, hacking isnt exactly unheard of in online games.

I have been accused of hacking by both NSP and IoJ. Each and every time its either because of hide in plain sight, or the siamoth stealth.

Keep on keepin on with yo bad self though ;P

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crimson Magdelana.9024

Crimson Magdelana.9024

Every time you post a video, I watch it with dread, expecting myself to get flattened on national television. I’m glad it hasn’t happened yet!

Phew. You and me both. I thought it was the HARD vs SPCA fight from the other day. That was pretty insane. Someone asked how many people we had, I don’t know for sure as I wasn’t Commanding (Counter was) so I have no idea how many were in the squad. We started off roaming a bit, and picked up a few locals along the way.

You guys can scrap though, thats for sure. Watching that video makes me want to roll Engy now that Anet killed the only version of Ranger I enjoyed playing in WvW. Well done man.

Sidebar: As for the DH stuff, I was honestly under the impression that you guys just got bored and stopped playing WvW (no troll). Last week was the same old DH Domination mode IoJ is so used to. This week is a DH I’ve never seen before. Just figured you guys were taking a break this week to be honest.

You call it afk. I call it getting a beer.

(edited by Crimson Magdelana.9024)

in Match-ups

Tuluum.9638

Sidebar: As for the DH stuff, I was honestly under the impression that you guys just got bored and stopped playing WvW (no troll). Last week was the same old DH Domination mode IoJ is so used to. Just figured you guys were taking a break this week to be honest.

That thought ran across my mind too (I am on DH).

But it seems some of the people who have been logging in consistently are saying otherwise in this thread, so Im not really sure. I figure they would know better than I do!

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

All the yaks have been bugged for SM, NO SUPPLY FOR SM. Regardless you guys still cant take :c

Edit: DH, NSP has two BL now. What happened to yours? Why you still on EB with no BL Keeps?

Isle Of Janthir

(edited by Banzie.5248)

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

My last post was directed at:
The people saying “we’re so much better than NSP and IOJ.” Guess what? We’re not.
The people sitting in LA whining about losing in WvW. Maybe you should be constructive with that time.
The people attacking southern towers instead of defending keeps, or standing and watching our walls get trebbed, or headbutting gates instead of learning how to be useful. Numbers are a big deal, but they’re not the sole factor in a matchup, and DH needs to learn that. Just ask the zerg that I saw 5 SPCA wipe last night while I was trebbing. (You know where they went afterward? LA. We didn’t get the doorless keep.)

I like Darkhaven. But some of the things I’ve seen and heard this week have turned my stomach.

Every time you post a video, I watch it with dread, expecting myself to get flattened on national television. I’m glad it hasn’t happened yet! (but kind of jealous, too) :p

Ya know…. You guys could come on over to NSP…. Just sayin’….. It’s a fun place!

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grimno.6172

Grimno.6172

Is this you in WVW?

Grimno Lvl 80 WR
Lance Delgado Lvl 20 Thief

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

I’d just like to point out, NSP Golem rushing out BL. Lets take a look at PPT now. Oh whats that? DH at the most PPT? I WONDER WHY?! So much for not touching each others BL. Gonna have fun tonight and tomorrow morning.

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

helo here is me pressing buttons on necro

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Is this you in WVW?

Holy crap! How did you know

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tukmolytes.3467

Tukmolytes.3467

Hi guys, been a while since I posted. I’m not gonna even brag or whine. This was a good match. I concentrate mainly on DH BL like last night. It was a good GvG fights with [SPCA] guild, you guys are just annoying.

Goodluck for the rest of the week guys and hopefully we face other servers next week.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Isle of Janthir [2012-2017] → Fort Aspenwood [2017-Present]
Power Ranger

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tukmolytes.3467

Tukmolytes.3467

I’d just like to point out, NSP Golem rushing out BL. Lets take a look at PPT now. Oh whats that? DH at the most PPT? I WONDER WHY?! So much for not touching each others BL. Gonna have fun tonight and tomorrow morning.

Shhhhhh….

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Isle of Janthir [2012-2017] → Fort Aspenwood [2017-Present]
Power Ranger

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crimson Magdelana.9024

Crimson Magdelana.9024

THE MIGHTY DH HAS AWOKEN!

Hide your loots, hide your badges. They flippin errthing out here.

You call it afk. I call it getting a beer.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tonaius.6712

Tonaius.6712

The last 12 hours in WvW for me have been intense. Great battles all around. That yak bug really cost us at SM, we didn’t even notice it till we were down to 500 supply. Then the obvious yelling to everyone “DON’T ******* TOUCH SM’S SUPPLY, WE NEED IT FOR DEFENDING!” Of course not everyone listened, lol and it was at 0 pretty quick. Defending SM against both DH and NSP attacking either end, both breaking down walls and getting in was a highlight for me. You were both in at the same time at one stage! I was so hoping you guys would go for each other when your zergs charged in, but alas, you guys maintained your distance from each other. (smart move by the way from both servers) What saved us at SM was all the pre positioned siege we’d been maintaining there for the past couple of days. (That and the patch update :P )
But NSP pulled out the big guns and hit SM and our BL at the same time. Our forces couldn’t match 2 servers hitting SM and a massive zerg smashing one of our keeps in our BL (You got it with most of the supply still intact).
I was surprised we were able to stop you guys at our garrisons inner gate(that you guys got down) we had so much siege ready at Hills for you guys (It takes a good 15 minutes to reset all of it now lol) because we thought that you were going to take garrison with your numbers.
All in all, so far I’ve enjoyed this week more, compared to last week. The battles have been pretty good and it looks like this weeks winner may be a close call. (Though I think NSP may have shown their hand too early )
Good Times.

IoJ
Agens Leti – Cmdr
Wolves Vs Worlds [WolF]

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyGiraffe.4123

KinkyGiraffe.4123

Woh woh woh, did NSP finally throw the first punch?

Is it game on already!?

DH has finally come out to play! Yay WvW

EDIT: I would like to point out that i was the one that said IoJ is a better server. That is a complete bias and unfair opinion, but imma stand by it.

Mr(s) Starkk

(edited by KinkyGiraffe.4123)

in Match-ups

Tuluum.9638

Tried out the new ranger build, and I have to say… I kind of like it!

Longbow is easier to use, it just feels better, and overall was pretty effective.

And yes, the whole "Please dont take supplies from "x"" gets a bit old after a while. Especially when its actively being trebbed. I know they think they are doing “good,” but.. no less frustrating, lol.

Good night all ’round

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyGiraffe.4123

KinkyGiraffe.4123

NSP i was going to feel bad about you guys getting double teamed, but when you have 20 or so in our borderlands whilst you only have 2 keeps and 4 towers…

Kinda feel you deserve it <3

Mr(s) Starkk

in Match-ups

torridstoic.7492

I saw a group of four SPCA mesmers run past me tonight. I checked my guild panel and PD only had one mes online. I’m fairly certain this is bizzarro-world.

DH has a lot of players with no idea of how the game mechanics work. That was a nice way of saying they are bad.

I think you ruined the sentiment. Have you settled on a new build yet since the patchbomb dropped? I don’t know what the heck I’m going to do.

Not a bad idea. But then I wouldn’t be able to cache in on that bounty every time I find you!

At The Vanguard.

(edited by torridstoic.7492)