6/21 Gandara - Miller's - RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rookni.2469

Rookni.2469

I think people should stop being surprised that RoF fights back. A difference in ranks do not mean a difference in player skill. I would rather say alot of them are better players than what we have faced in higher tiers. The only difference is coverage. Stop acting surprised that they fight back or that their guilds have the ability to farm our pugs. RoF. You will not win this week. It is just how WvW work atm unfortunatly. Hope however to clash with your groups and guilds during our eventnights this week. Looking forward to it since I never met RoF

Our problem is the night… We have no commanders on at night, so we lose alot points then…

Haha, that nickname But yeah, that is what I ment. You do not have the numbers to compete at all hours. If you had you would be better ranked Same with Gandara. We can only reach a certain tier and rank due to our coverage.

Commander Yolo Oh Trollo. The power is in the moustache
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsjustfiction

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

Dat SM Fight… Laggyyy.. nice job VcY on top floor SM :P

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wenissa.2967

Wenissa.2967

Our problem is the night… We have no commanders on at night, so we lose alot points then…

That’s not quite true with have 2 long termish ones, Evebrea and Umilato, and a few more new ones coming through. But you’re right, the problem is the late night/early morning once they log off and ROF goes down to about 15 – 25 players max across all maps. For me (New Zealand time) that’s the 3pm to 7pm shift.

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

There was one silly RoF guy poking the north gate with his golem while there was 2 walls down next to him. Then Millers came and showed him the right way :>

Attachments:

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neito.5308

Neito.5308

Big thanks to the RoF community on ts and on map chat for an amazing night.

Keep up the good work ^^

in Match-ups

Posted by: blood rogue nation.6752

blood rogue nation.6752

omg – whoever that was linking the narwhal song I curse you.
max n cappy gonna be making ears bleed with that one. lol
kind of catchy though

ya, our bl will be getting abused this week. a few of us are devoted to trying to keep it sieged up and ready but will be a harsh lesson for our server.
hopefully we learn that refreshing it is only chance we’ll have against servers with this kind of firepower and we become a bit better for it.

p.s. how the hell do you guys put up with the higher tiers. the lag wars is unbelievable!
after our push on sm today i could put a piece of bread in my cd drive and toast it lol

Chew Toyz commander: ROF
officer: Power Of The Dragon[FIRE]
“I wouldn’t do it if sheep weren’t so damn sexxy”

in Match-ups

Posted by: multivira.7925

multivira.7925

p.s. how the hell do you guys put up with the higher tiers. the lag wars is unbelievable!
after our push on sm today i could put a piece of bread in my cd drive and toast it lol

You ain;t seen nothing yet until you’re against Abaddon’s Mouth. My gfx card resides at a consistent 100º C when fighting against those guys even in supply camps :P

Twirling – Pie Eating Guardian – MM – Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neito.5308

Neito.5308

You Haven’t faced lag until you’ve fought all of the Vizunah and desolation on the map inside bay with the whole of your server on the map in there too.

I had to get a beast of a computer for a reason

in Match-ups

Posted by: ragas.1843

ragas.1843

this is vizunah and this is skill lag guys wait till they start jumping in water take 2 @ 03:20 min
have fun watching
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMYfHvfsYpg&feature=c4-overview&list=UUHRug0FJJ8-ah99iom2TBxA

Micro[VcY]call center manager

(edited by ragas.1843)

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

jaimy better post up that video soon or ill regret paying that 100g

I’m a sucker :P Oh and cheers to all the enemy dudes we had fun with tonight whoever you may be!

Specially for you and TDA, its the first fight of the video:

Here is your bill:
http://i.imgur.com/Q97HJRI.jpg

Thanks to all for the sweet figths yesterday =D

VoTF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krosan.2890

Krosan.2890

Its a bit of a shame that both miller’s and gandara borderlands are completely their respective colors while both have zergs on our borders. Just makes this week frustrating outside of primetime cause both seem to enjoy going for the smallest server. While its pretty much a fact we have no ability to rival your numbers what so ever.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gwalchgwn.1659

Gwalchgwn.1659

^My thoughts too just before I logged an hour ago.
Maybe they don’t want to make the mistake Ros made for fighting ROF over wsr :P

Ring of Fire
GL – “The Afternoon’s Watch” [OATH]

in Match-ups

multivira.7925

I’m a sucker :P Oh and cheers to all the enemy dudes we had fun with tonight whoever you may be!

Here is your bill:

Aaargh, that was so worth the gold, what an epic fight! Can’t believe I missed that

Thanks for recording it, should always have you around since certain others in our guild are too lazy to record >.> The fights I was actually in were great to see again too of course, since well, I’m in them

in Match-ups

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

Why you guys kill quaggans! We mean no harm, we just little quaggans watching fights.

Especially millers have no honour.

on topic
Interesting fight yesterday night at EB, underdog did it again ^^

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

in Match-ups

Gwalchgwn.1659

Why you guys kill quaggans! We mean no harm, we just little quaggans watching fights.

on topic

I thought you guys were a serious corporation? Talking off topic is not very serious …

Ring of Fire

in Match-ups

MiLkZz.4789

on topic

I thought you guys were a serious corporation? Talking off topic is not very serious …

I am on vacation we get a 1 week break if we hit 50k kills. So I can do what I want now ^^.

Best golem driver EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: pejot.4806

pejot.4806

Is the vacation paid?

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

KinkyWarrior.1879

I know which guild im joining :<

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in Match-ups

Posted by: egalon.1702

egalon.1702

Here is your bill:

Can´t watch the video because of the music… I love German YouTube^^

Egalon
[void] No Content
Gunnars Hold

in Match-ups

jaimy.4108

Can´t watch the video because of the music… I love German YouTube^^

Not sure if I want you to see it =X Pony is in it haha xD

But this might do the trick: http://www.hidemyass.com/youtube-proxy/

VoTF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bertrand.3057

Bertrand.3057

Its a bit of a shame that both miller’s and gandara borderlands are completely their respective colors while both have zergs on our borders. Just makes this week frustrating outside of primetime cause both seem to enjoy going for the smallest server. While its pretty much a fact we have no ability to rival your numbers what so ever.

I haven’t stepped foot on the RoF border since 10 minutes after reset when I saw you were outmanned and we had 3 other guild groups there already.

Talleyrand, Captain and Commander of the Bloody Pirates
Asura on patrol in defense of Gandara and Bessie!
Administrator of http://thisisgandara.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gin Crow.8125

Gin Crow.8125

EveBrea here posting for once! Heh heh it might be a match where ranks say were outmatched, here in RoF however ranks mean little on the battlefield when you fight with everything with your teams. We might not have the same numbers during key shifts however we do have to say it is a fun fight to give it everything we got showing were not going to roll over and get ROFLstomped keep it up challenge accepted ladies and gentlemen xD

Commander of Ring of Fire working with the community~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

[Warp] here. We held our event on Miller’s borderland and they had to bring a zerg to stop us. It was a suicide run, but it was worth it, just to provoke a reaction.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yuki Chuki.2457

Yuki Chuki.2457

Seems like RoF adapted quiet well to our “fun” upper tier ways of fighting. I hope for them that it doesn’t stick :S

http://i.imgur.com/pHXckhF.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/IEIOBAM.jpg

Don’t know if I like this new system. It’s cool to not always fight the same guys. But what chance except to blob up do lower wvw pop servers have? This match ups are teaching them the biggest fun killer strategies the high tier servers are plagued with.

Well, at least it’s not like any of us 3 is like AM at least ;P

in Match-ups

multivira.7925

It’s EB, everybody blobs in EB :P

in Match-ups

KinkyWarrior.1879

It’s EB, everybody blobs in EB :P

Yea this :P You go to EB to Zerg Bust not for even fights :P

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in Match-ups

Gwalchgwn.1659

I think someone dislikes the colour blue … :P

Attachments:

Ring of Fire

in Match-ups

jaimy.4108

Wtf is happening on EB? Perma quickness?

VoTF

in Match-ups

MiLkZz.4789

Seems like RoF adapted quiet well to our “fun” upper tier ways of fighting. I hope for them that it doesn’t stick :S

Don’t know if I like this new system. It’s cool to not always fight the same guys. But what chance except to blob up do lower wvw pop servers have? This match ups are teaching them the biggest fun killer strategies the high tier servers are plagued with.

I am the big kitten legend warrior [VcY] running second in the first picture, nice to see my name. Oh and I just spotted myself a bit more in the back on the second. Nice pictures. Had fun tonight. Great vacation and it is paid really well too.

Wtf is happening on EB? Perma quickness?

Server catching up after really long skilllag mess inside EB.

Best golem driver EU

in Match-ups

multivira.7925

Was a pretty decent night overall, we had fun at least

in Match-ups

Posted by: agnofinitra.6791

agnofinitra.6791

My fingers are still hurting from the button bashing in SM due to skillag.
havn’t had this much fun in EB since a loong time.

Member of Pain Intended [PI] on Ring of Fire

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lickage.7318

Lickage.7318

lol @ MS camping WvW EB Puzzle with 20 people whole night lol… Guess that’s the only place for them to farm badges- from bots that keep jumping of the spawn platform xD

Kaelyn Nightfall – Sylvari Ranger
Server: Gandara
Note: English is my second language

in Match-ups

Posted by: climbatize.8729

climbatize.8729

Was a funny evening overall , we got stomped and we stomped , so cheers to everyone for fights.
Specialy to mya that rolled us on gandara bl , first time we’re runing 17 there , still cheers for the fights =)

TDA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Umiliato.6049

Umiliato.6049

hi, Umiliato here. I just wanna say that this matchup is pretty much fun. Allthough we will not win in points we have had some great fights. Even though that gandara and millers have way more numbers then rof, rof seems to win open field battles vs gandara and millers quite a while. Keep up the activity in wvw ROF!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

Ahh who cares about win this week on RoF? 2 second after reset we knew we had bad draw. But now? Thanks to Gandara and Miller’s we learned something. Thanks to VcY on vacation,we learned something. Every blowout against stronger servers we learn something.

Don’t mess with us guys, because one day we will be back, stronger, and we will fight as hard as now, but with more people.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yuki Chuki.2457

Yuki Chuki.2457

I am the big kitten legend warrior [VcY] running second in the first picture, nice to see my name. Oh and I just spotted myself a bit more in the back on the second. Nice pictures. Had fun tonight. Great vacation and it is paid really well too.

Yeah, was a fun evening. Steamrolled Miller’s and you guys a few times but at least got steamrolled as much ourselves Some very nice big scale fights. But those darn trebs in SM realy put a strain on us.

And I really admire what a fight Ring of Fire puts up! It’s an honor to fight guys which such spirit I hope you manage to have some fun too and that it’s not too frustrating for you guys!

(edited by Yuki Chuki.2457)

in Match-ups

Posted by: LastDefend.5920

LastDefend.5920

Here is your bill:

Well I remember that fight, i just wrote with TDA about we jumped you, and in exactly that moment you jumped us. Climbaitze nice trick Ill remember that, so watch out everytime we are close to you Ill starting to write you. Hope we can give a better fight next time

Rezzurian/Jarvia
Gemeinschaft des Einhorns [Pony]
Millersund [DE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: climbatize.8729

climbatize.8729

In my deffense i didnt even know we were close to you xD
Nps , on the wiritng part , i normaly do chat as we roam =)

TDA

in Match-ups

jaimy.4108

In my deffense i didnt even know we were close to you xD
Nps , on the wiritng part , i normaly do chat as we roam =)

Can confirm that =D
Was even trying to make a suicide attempt lighthing riding down the cliff xD Failed the suicide attempt, which was afterwards a good thing since we had a nice battle =)

VoTF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

i pray for a less blobby evening today

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: DonRobeez.3560

DonRobeez.3560

Here are some highlights my guild had on reset day.
Enjoy!

Infested Kerrigan I [TaG]
Gunnar’s Hold
Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/GloryKittens

in Match-ups

Posted by: Riselight.3695

Riselight.3695

Miller’s Sound now using exploits/hacks to get inside Klovan to kill my treb Nice one!

Attachments:

Riselight [WvW] – Elementalist
Smough The Cruel [WvW] – Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

I am surprised seeing Gandara and Miller’s losing lots of rating and RoF winning a bunch.. I’m not in your match-up but I “investigate” all match-up their ratings..

If this goes on like now, Gandara will drop 2 places (FSP only need like 2.5 rating to get AG’s place / which we will surely have, today even) and becoming 15th..

What is happening Gandara? :o

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

I am surprised seeing Gandara and Miller’s losing lots of rating and RoF winning a bunch.. I’m not in your match-up but I “investigate” all match-up their ratings..

If this goes on like now, Gandara will drop 2 places (FSP only need like 2.5 rating to get AG’s place / which we will surely have, today even) and becoming 15th..

shrug
Its early days, losing to MS by 20k points is pretty standard at this point in the week.
As for losing rating to RoF – well, thats kind of the point of the new match ups – to spread the points around. Was the same when arborstone took rating from you.
Anyway they’re putting up a good fight.

[Dius]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Space.8053

Space.8053

http://s16.postimg.org/gocs4eutx/images.jpg

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oceangrave.9657

Oceangrave.9657

Worst match up ive ever played. You guys do nothing else but run in blobs of 70 people. I can see why everybody always complain about zerging is boring.

in Match-ups

MiLkZz.4789

Gandara must have something personal against quaggans, not a single one of you respect those harmless creatures and just jumps in to kill them.

I have no respect for you guys, I am sorry but you lost all honour in my eyes. è.é

Quaggans have feelings too!

Best golem driver EU

in Match-ups

jaimy.4108

Gandara must have something personal against quaggans, not a single one of you respect those harmless creatures and just jumps in to kill them.

I have no respect for you guys, I am sorry but you lost all honour in my eyes. è.é

Quaggans have feelings too!

A Quaggan gave me my Holographic Wings, now I want moar!
All Quaggans must dieee!

VoTF

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

http://s16.postimg.org/gocs4eutx/images.jpg

Yes and we did beat u :>

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

shrug
Its early days, losing to MS by 20k points is pretty standard at this point in the week.
As for losing rating to RoF – well, thats kind of the point of the new match ups – to spread the points around. Was the same when arborstone took rating from you.
Anyway they’re putting up a good fight.

Well, the new match-up thingy does work in long run, I do hope we get the chance to fight eachother again together with AG.. I think that would be fun week :>

PS: Arbor didnt take that much rating from us, u took it all with over a 300k ownage win ;o (3 weeks ago)

Cheers