6/21 Gandara - Miller's - RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chinnee.7051

Chinnee.7051

Well, I’m not surprised about RoF ! You all underestimated them and know look at them ! (or maybe because it’s weekend)) Well, welcome RoF in our fight, AG we miss u.) We, AG and Millers are like family ! Hope we meet again AG ! xD And don’t forget about FS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krosan.2890

Krosan.2890

Looks like MS and Gandara still haven’t noticed there are more borderlands then Rof Borders =(

in Match-ups

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Looks like MS and Gandara still haven’t noticed there are more borderlands then Rof Borders =(

Same treatment we got from Surmia last week, and look what karma paid them back with!

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

in Match-ups

Krosan.2890

We’re trying to have a guild event with a 15 man group and all we run into are 40+ man zergs on every possible map. Gandara gave me hope when they were saying we would get allot of roaming chances but it doesn’t seem like there is much truth behind that unless 40+ people is considered roaming.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

we are still in queue and 13 for now,dunno if tda are playing too or not,change border and try again.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

^ This, Queues everywhere for us On that note, Guild puzzle was funsies

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

You never know, we could probably recruit some of these people to come play on RoF, since we don’t normally have blobby opponents.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

Aye were in q for MS bl with 15-20 come join us

[Dius]

in Match-ups

Krosan.2890

we are still in queue and 13 for now,dunno if tda are playing too or not,change border and try again.

We did that, 50+ gandara blo-, sorry, zergs on every map alongside with bigger MS zergs.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

40min queue and still half are out:/

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

Gandara must have something personal against quaggans, not a single one of you respect those harmless creatures and just jumps in to kill them.

I have no respect for you guys, I am sorry but you lost all honour in my eyes. è.é

Quaggans have feelings too!

Haws, kinda got one of your quaggans killed earlier but only because he was a thief. Thieves cannot be trusted. Not even when they are dead on the ground!

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: multivira.7925

multivira.7925

Nobody is focusing RoF, there’s a queue on every kitten borderland, you guys just don’t really have the numbers to stop the floods of enemies everywhere. There’s quaggans everywhere and they must be killed. Apparently.

Twirling – Pie Eating Guardian – MM – Gunnar’s Hold

(edited by multivira.7925)

in Match-ups

Posted by: tbi.9041

tbi.9041

Cheers to [TDA], [Dius], [On](? – sorry, can’t remember) and [ONS] – had a really great evening on Miller’s BL today.

Elementalist
[dC] – Dangerous Connections
Miller’s Sound

in Match-ups

KinkyWarrior.1879

Cheers to [TDA], [Dius], [On](? – sorry, can’t remember) and [ONS] – had a really great evening on Miller’s BL today.

Was great fun, caught us nicely at the SE of Garrison XD

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

Dear Army+ big army blob on RoF border, you really did not want to play the lootbag game with the 13 XxX in having a party in your Hills? Mweh, I am sure we were 13 precursors.

VoTF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bertrand.3057

Bertrand.3057

Thanks to VcY and Pony for GvGs today, it was a great experience for us!

Talleyrand, Captain and Commander of the Bloody Pirates
Asura on patrol in defense of Gandara and Bessie!
Administrator of http://thisisgandara.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fizzlefry.1734

Fizzlefry.1734

Right back at ya. We enjoyed fighting you guys.

/salute

TDA

in Match-ups

multivira.7925

Thanks to [dC] for providing this night’s entertainment, had some good engagements

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aruki.7459

Aruki.7459

I think you mean [OS]. Also from me thanks to the mentioned guilds for the great evening! Had a lot of good fights.

Necromancer / Warrior / Guardian
Beer Officer from [dC] dangerous Connections
Miller’s Sound

in Match-ups

Posted by: climbatize.8729

climbatize.8729

We’re trying to have a guild event with a 15 man group and all we run into are 40+ man zergs on every possible map. Gandara gave me hope when they were saying we would get allot of roaming chances but it doesn’t seem like there is much truth behind that unless 40+ people is considered roaming.

Mate TDA is runing 10ish + every evening almost , just depends on wich bl we are , tonite we were on RoF bl with 15 ish , then swaped to MS bl and some got stuck in que so we had bout 8-9 roaming in MS , it didnt prevent us to fight and try to get some fun rolling.

And if you want some smaller scale fights add me and we can see if we’re on same BL as you are and chat , its what we do with some of the MS guilds ….

Cheers to everoyne for the fights tonight , especialy to DC , we couldnt match your numbers but was fun trying to beat ya, wich didnt end up that well

TDA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aruki.7459

Aruki.7459

Mate TDA is runing 10ish + every evening almost , just depends on wich bl we are , tonite we were on RoF bl with 15 ish , then swaped to MS bl and some got stuck in que so we had bout 8-9 roaming in MS , it didnt prevent us to fight and try to get some fun rolling.

And if you want some smaller scale fights add me and we can see if we’re on same BL as you are and chat , its what we do with some of the MS guilds ….

Cheers to everoyne for the fights tonight , especialy to DC , we couldnt match your numbers but was fun trying to beat ya, wich didnt end up that well

Yeah, sadly we outnumbered you by 4-8 people, depends on the time. But it was fun anyway, especially the fight on longview.

Necromancer / Warrior / Guardian
Beer Officer from [dC] dangerous Connections
Miller’s Sound

in Match-ups

KinkyWarrior.1879

Goes for Dius too We try to roam solo nearly always and can vary between 10→25.

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in Match-ups

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

At that WN ranger I fought around SM, not even in a 100 years you would have won from me so that /bow was bit misplaced ^^. Still nice fight, but you got more skills than auto attack you know. I would like to duel you at windmill and show you you’ll be dead without all that retreating to dredge canons and guards. Shame that warrior showed up, he sucked tho, don’t even bother to duel him, to easy.

Keep it up recruit.

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

We’re trying to have a guild event with a 15 man group and all we run into are 40+ man zergs on every possible map.

We ran 14/16 yesterday, but indeed it was horror. Outside of our own blob only MS had a huge blob on RoF border. And at 11 MS border was pretty dead as well.

I hope the pve’ers go back to pve soon, cause this was a rather kitten evening outside the large queues…

VoTF

in Match-ups

Posted by: nirx.7346

nirx.7346

You are totally wrong and it is simple math:
If you (RoF) don’t attack MS GL and Gandar BL (because you don’t have the numbers – no offence), it’s a 1 on 1 there. Defending T3-fortresses with waypoints and siege against one party only, gives you an huge advantage. Hence, the invaders have a hard job to flip more than a tower.

From your point of view it may look differently, but there is no conspiracy against the weaker server. You simply don’t realise the battles on our BL’s, because there is not much color-flipping.

In fact we (Miller) have queues on all maps -beside our homemap- during primetime .

Nirsary Eiswolf
[Wotans Kinder] auf Millersund (DE)

in Match-ups

Posted by: msalakka.4653

msalakka.4653

Nice Guardian v. Guardian yesterday outside Greenlake. It’s always interesting to fight same prof diff build, you learn a lot from that perspective.

Also a great duel this morning outside Stargrove with a tough Ele. Seemed to go on forever, but sadly your friends showed up and dug a grave for me.

Had a blast. Seems like RoF has a lot of solo or small pt roamers, makes for more interesting encounters than the standard zergfare.

Gutter Rat [cry] | Gandara | Roaming nuisance
~ There is no balance team. ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: dave.2846

dave.2846

I think you mean [OS]. Also from me thanks to the mentioned guilds for the great evening! Had a lot of good fights.

[OS] have only 9 man last night in Miller border…….queue, queue, queue everywhere

Crhono The Guardian / Crhono The Warrior
WvW officer from [OS] Oscura Simmetria Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: comrade.3659

comrade.3659

Gandara bit of an over kill on dawns in ROF BL 3 trebs, 4 catapults, 3 golems and only about 10 of us defending

in Match-ups

multivira.7925

Gandara bit of an over kill on dawns in ROF BL 3 trebs, 4 catapults, 3 golems and only about 10 of us defending

I wanted to give a nice quote, but figured you should just pick one to your liking.

I personally have a soft spot for warhammer 40k, as it’s awesome so:

What is victory? Is it to defeat your enemy on the field of battle? Is it to simply repulse his armies and slay his misguided warriors? No, this is only the beginning!

True victory is to crush your foe utterly, to shatter his armoured legions and run down his fleeing troops as they scatter. Pursue them to their lairs and burn them out. Burst into his unholy temples, smash down his icons and topple his foul idols. Burn his heretical works and leave no stone upon stone. Slaughter his followers, their families and their livestock lest any of their taint remain. And when that is done, put the ruins to the torch.

Any that have dealt with them or given them succour must be obliterated, for memory is insidious and though you have crushed their will and their bodies they may yet return. Send warrior scribes to excise the records of their name, expunge their deeds from the annals of history and remove even the memory of your foe’s existence. Only then have you truly won.

That is the meaning of victory.

in Match-ups

Krosan.2890

I wanted to give a nice quote, but figured you should just pick one to your liking.

What is victory? Is it to defeat your enemy on the field of battle? Is it to simply repulse his armies and slay his misguided warriors? No, this is only the beginning!

True victory is to crush your foe utterly, to shatter his armoured legions and run down his fleeing troops as they scatter. Pursue them to their lairs and burn them out. Burst into his unholy temples, smash down his icons and topple his foul idols. Burn his heretical works and leave no stone upon stone. Slaughter his followers, their families and their livestock lest any of their taint remain. And when that is done, put the ruins to the torch.

Any that have dealt with them or given them succour must be obliterated, for memory is insidious and though you have crushed their will and their bodies they may yet return. Send warrior scribes to excise the records of their name, expunge their deeds from the annals of history and remove even the memory of your foe’s existence. Only then have you truly won.

If that is your philosophy maybe you should stop crying about Abbadon blobbing.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neito.5308

Neito.5308

If we’re using 40k quotes I may as well use Vabbi’s and fissure of Woe’s quote.

- Time is a weapon like any other. If nothing else, I can simply wait for my foes to rot.

No matter how strong a server is, in time it shall fall. Just like Arbor and Blacktide. Soon Vabbi and FoW shall overcome us all.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gwalchgwn.1659

Gwalchgwn.1659

^When GW3 comes out, all vabbians and FOW wil stay in GW2 just so they can bloody get into T1 before heading over to GW3 … :P

Ring of Fire
GL – “The Afternoon’s Watch” [OATH]

in Match-ups

multivira.7925

If that is your philosophy maybe you should stop crying about Abbadon blobbing.

Hehehehe, nah I like running around in a 10-15 man group. Seeing the usage of ‘over kill’ made me want to know the origins of that “there’s no such thing as overkill” quote, then I kind of got distracted on the tvtropes site and forgot what I was actually looking for. I kind of liked some of those quotes so I posted the link :P I had kind of forgotten what I was actually replying to by then.

in Match-ups

Posted by: nagymbear.5280

nagymbear.5280

At that WN ranger I fought around SM, not even in a 100 years you would have won from me so that /bow was bit misplaced ^^. Still nice fight, but you got more skills than auto attack you know. I would like to duel you at windmill and show you you’ll be dead without all that retreating to dredge canons and guards. Shame that warrior showed up, he sucked tho, don’t even bother to duel him, to easy.

Keep it up recruit.

I’m a different ranger but I am interested in some duels. Drop me a PM or mail ingame if you are up for it. I will be on in the evenings. I usually don’t have problem with warriors, but there is allways something to learn.

Khert Devileyes – Ranger / Mano Negra – Thief / Nagymbear – Warrior /
Elona Bonechill – Necro / Fionna Gymirdottier – Guard /// RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

^Milkzz is currently playing on your server but I’m always up for duels :>

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

in Match-ups

multivira.7925

Thanks for the GvGs today guys

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

Yeah, thanks for nice GvG. Hopefully when we meet again in few weeks, we will give you better fight.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Umiliato.6049

Umiliato.6049

Its just a shame to see so many lame millers camp the eb jumping puzzle to farm pve’rs trying to get their new archievement.
The guild named [HI] and [boOm] seems to be 1 of the lamers around camping on 1 spot.

(edited by Umiliato.6049)

in Match-ups

climbatize.8729

Yeah, thanks for nice GvG. Hopefully when we meet again in few weeks, we will give you better fight.

Cherrs mate , im glad you won that 3v1 we recorded it just so we can remind our ele of it :P

Cheers to NO for the unexpected GvG , and thanks to AN , WK , QQ for the fights tonite.!
And Riot we just love you!

Also sorry to [Fire] but that is our keep !

TDA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arvid.3829

Arvid.3829

I’m glad Obsidian Sanctum remains a place where the traditions of old are honored by not assaulting enemies that wave and/or make other friendly gestures.
/end sarcasm

I’m sure you Gandara and Miller folks felt pretty kitten good about yourself when you 3+v1’d a dancing RoF guy. Seriously, if this is your idea of a good time, you should get yourself checked up by a pshychiatrist…

in Match-ups

multivira.7925

I’m glad Obsidian Sanctum remains a place where the traditions of old are honored by not assaulting enemies that wave and/or make other friendly gestures.
/end sarcasm

I’m sure you Gandara and Miller folks felt pretty kitten good about yourself when you 3+v1’d a dancing RoF guy. Seriously, if this is your idea of a good time, you should get yourself checked up by a pshychiatrist…

I’m glad those lamers no longer count towards the queue

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fizzlefry.1734

Fizzlefry.1734

It’s WvWvW. Enter at your own risk.
You steamroll, you get steamrolled. Sometimes you get a nice fight, sometimes a enemy grp will run pass a solo enemy and wave sometimes they wont.

1 of the great things about WvWvW is that it is unpredictable, if we all were running and waving at each other as soon as a fight is unfair to one side or the other it would soon get really boring.

TDA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Parthis.2091

Parthis.2091

/end sarcasm

If it’s red, it’s dead.
/no sarcasm

Commander Amayasu Gerani, Guardian.
Leader of [JDGE] on Gandara EU.
A GW2 API for Objective-C – http://tinyurl.com/durmandpriory

in Match-ups

Posted by: Parthis.2091

Parthis.2091

Apologies to the RoF players outside your main keep late last night in EB, we were 4 JDGE and a random iirc, and it may have felt like we were trying to farm you or gank you, but the truth is there was a hacking thief that we REALLY wanted to kill or at least capture as a recording. We did have some good fights though, hopefully you had fun.

Oh, and the MS [FR] speed hacker… so bad, so sad, so recorded. If you can’t even win by hacking you should probably uninstall the game.

Commander Amayasu Gerani, Guardian.
Leader of [JDGE] on Gandara EU.
A GW2 API for Objective-C – http://tinyurl.com/durmandpriory

(edited by Parthis.2091)

in Match-ups

Krosan.2890

I honestly can’t wait untill this zergfest of a matchup is over.
This isn’t calling anyone out or anything, just hoping for a matchup thats a bit more even since this is just meh

(edited by Krosan.2890)

in Match-ups

climbatize.8729

Once again thanks for the fights tonight and cheers to Riot for the GvG , was fun =)

TDA

in Match-ups

KinkyWarrior.1879

This isn’t calling anyone out or anything, just hoping for a matchup thats a bit more even since this is just meh

Don’t worry we agree, it’s been meh for us too. Only fights we seem to be able to find are in EB, but are zergy fights (both sides) or small groups on borderlands. Had a few good fights, but there few and far between

And we couldn’t GvG because of abnormal lags. :-(

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drizzy.1268

Drizzy.1268

Don’t worry we agree, it’s been meh for us too. Only fights we seem to be able to find are in EB, but are zergy fights (both sides) or small groups on borderlands. Had a few good fights, but there few and far between

And we couldn’t GvG because of abnormal lags. :-(

Seems like bad luck all week.
We had good fights every day instead.
Weirdest thing happened yesterday, came out of spawn on millers? i think, 3 or 4 seperate ms guild groups waiting.

[BNF] – Bitte Nicht Füttern
https://www.youtube.com/user/Drizzlebob

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rookni.2469

Rookni.2469

TDA public enemy number 1 in Germany btw

Commander Yolo Oh Trollo. The power is in the moustache
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsjustfiction