6/21 TC/FA/KN

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

To the TC ranger that just camera/zoom hacked our siege in Dawns.. enjoy your ban, we mass reported you.

You seem to have quite the eye for zoom hacking dont you? I think every post you make involves accusing people of it.
Edit: a better question would be to ask where you had the siege.
Tin foil hats for everyone! Either way, last night was fun on FABL, a few pushes on garrison that ended poorly, a handful of successful defenses, and I even got to spike my friend once! This has been so much more fun than last week.

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

(edited by Nickthemoonwolf.1485)

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Borne Trickster.8254

Borne Trickster.8254

If there was hacking, not cool. However, whinging about it on here doesn’t do a bit of good. Report it and be done with it.

Nari, Sylvari Necromancer of [Envy]

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: lunatuna.6823

lunatuna.6823

If there was hacking, not cool. However, whinging about it on here doesn’t do a bit of good. Report it and be done with it.

You make it sound like an isolated incident, but many people on your server are doing it. Why? Not saying everyone on TC is a cheater, but way more than we have seen from other servers.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brom Malochson.9306

Brom Malochson.9306

You make it sound like an isolated incident, but many people on your server are doing it. Why? Not saying everyone on TC is a cheater, but way more than we have seen from other servers.

Videos/screenshots. Not words.

Brom Malichson | DB Elementalist | Temple Commander | Knights of Ares [ARES]

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ezeriel.9574

Ezeriel.9574

^/bug /report botter /report verbal abuse /report anything else on the list

The only way to play the engineer is to exploit it.
Playing the engineer “as intended” is simply not viable.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

You guys are aware that as of now ANet doesn’t consider playing in Windowed Mode or running a 3-Monitor Setup to be an Exploit right?

I’m all in favor of ANet locking down the aspect-display ratio to 16×9/16×10 maximum but as of right now not only are you violating Forum Policy by accusing people of cheating you are embarrassing yourselves by doing it about something that isn’t even considered an Exploit by ANet.

NAGA|TC

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Brom Malochson.9306

Wait people think windowed mode is an exploit? I run the game in windowed so I can focus on everything in my game view (20-inch monitor); also helps framerates. Lol exploit.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

lunatuna.6823

You guys are aware that as of now ANet doesn’t consider playing in Windowed Mode or running a 3-Monitor Setup to be an Exploit right?

I’m all in favor of ANet locking down the aspect-display ratio to 16×9/16×10 maximum but as of right now not only are you violating Forum Policy by accusing people of cheating you are embarrassing yourselves by doing it about something that isn’t even considered an Exploit by ANet.

Link please to the post that says this isn’t an exploit.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

At the rate TC abuses it they’ll be lucky if half their server doesn’t get banned….

using one cart in the field to take out every bit of siege in the tower.. even behind walls… it’s obvious what you all are doin’

As obvious as your agenda?

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rhongomyniad.5081

Rhongomyniad.5081

I was at NE tower earlier – I can assure you the said ranger you’re referring to was not hacking. Maybe if you ask nicely they’ll share with you how to do it

Also, that was me who cleared your ac’s behind the gate and on the wall, ty!

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Borne Trickster.8254

Borne Trickster.8254

You make it sound like TC is the only server that is doing this and that it is happening on a mass scale. Every server has their butt heads. I have seen plenty of hackers in FA. I reported it and moved on. Bringing it here does nothing other than make it seem like you are accusing everyone else. It also seems childish. The game is supposed to be fun. Report the hackers and then have fun.

Nari, Sylvari Necromancer of [Envy]

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

If you’re not saying everyone on TC is a cheater then don’t say it as you have done in prior posts.

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

lunatuna.6823

If you’re not saying everyone on TC is a cheater then don’t say it as you have done in prior posts.

Huh? which prior posts are these?

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

The one immediately before you posted saying you were not calling everyone on TC a cheater for one.

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

lunatuna.6823

The one immediately before you posted saying you were not calling everyone on TC a cheater for one.

Double huh? still not seeing “everyone”

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Link please to the post that says this isn’t an exploit.

Open a Support Ticket with ANet asking if running the game in “wide screened Windowed Mode” or on “3 Monitor Display” is an exploit and you will get your answer.

But honestly the answer is in what I just told you – the game allows you to run the game in Windowed Mode and scale it to a wide-aspect angle. You can also run the game displaying across 3 Monitors if you have the hardware. No 3rd Party Tools. No Hacks or Exploits.

GW2 natively supports these display options.

I’d love for them to “lock-in” the aspect ratio as I said but it is silly to accuse people of cheating for doing this right now.

(And it is also %100 against Forum Policy to accuse anyone of cheating on the Forums so you are only hurting yourself by doing it )

NAGA|TC

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

lunatuna.6823

I was at NE tower earlier – I can assure you the said ranger you’re referring to was not hacking. Maybe if you ask nicely they’ll share with you how to do it

Do you run a 3 monitor setup in windowed mode?

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Rhongomyniad.5081

It wasn’t windowed mode or multiple monitors – also I was not the ranger in question, the ranger you are referring to is probably the best on TC WvW.

edit:
or any resolution related thingies, I like the conspiracy theories though.

Anyway in the future, when in doubt – report! Posting on the forums will only get you infracted.

(edited by Rhongomyniad.5081)

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nyta.4769

Nyta.4769

lol, that wasn’t a zoom hack at NE tower, and it wasn’t window mode. I did it with standard screen size. XD

Build an AC where you saw me, put a person with at least AC4 mastery on it, and take a look at how much of that plateau that person can hit. You’d be surprised. Hitting your treb was tricky, though. There was only one spot I could put that reticle and manage to hit it. Either it was very well-placed, or our AC wasn’t as well-placed as we would have liked.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nyta.4769

Nyta.4769

Do you run a 3 monitor setup in windowed mode?

And no, I’m the ranger you guys are talking about, and I only have one monitor. No room on my desk for any more. XD

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

Hint: Peek behind the tower

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

lunatuna.6823

(And it is also %100 against Forum Policy to accuse anyone of cheating on the Forums so you are only hurting yourself by doing it )

Fair enough.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Brom Malochson.9306

Ah, good old seige mastery. The forgotten WvW skills that can cause many casuals and semi-casuals to scream hacks. :p

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

lunatuna.6823

Hint: Peek behind the tower

I did.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

Is there really a full thread page dedicated to this? Just report it and move on. Back when VK was on FA, they openly admitted they would glitch under lords rooms in towers (or in other places on the map) and kill NPCs from there. It was pretty public knowledge. People reported them. Not sure why that’s so hard now.

Also: Blaming an entire server for something one person MIGHT have done….is just nonsensical. I report TC exploiters when I see them…and I’m on TC.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Berkut.2837

Berkut.2837

So, new topic? Anyone want to come up with commanders for the worlds again? Or how about post pictures of delicious snacks?

Auri Nimayil: Lvl 80 Thief (Kaineng)

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

I was there with the party, the ranger build an AC in front to clear the stuff on the plateau and we built one behind the tower to clear stuff on top of gate / behind gate. No zoom exploits needed.

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

So, new topic? Anyone want to come up with commanders for the worlds again? Or how about post pictures of delicious snacks?

Well…this guys shares Command with the Busey.

Yes he used to be with KN but we smuggled him over in a big crate strapped onto the Dolyak. I’m amazed the KN border guards never checked it.

Attachments:

TC

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sashi.9436

Sashi.9436

Score update
The Knights who say Noob.

Attachments:

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rollinpapers.7312

Rollinpapers.7312

What is BT? the best example will be WM, if i may.

Well what will prolly happen is that i won’t see 3-4 tagged up WM magically appearing in 4 of the borderlands when we will have the chance to face Blackgate at reset.

At least the D|E|RP spy had class and actually bothered to pay gems to be on enemy servers.

My reply was to Zook, but if what you are upset about is spying do you realize how silly that makes you look?

First off, TC has more than enough Sentries and Scouts to track Zergs. Second, if those [RE] were so set on “spying” wouldn’t it make so much more sense for them to simply turn their tags off and avoid this whole situation?

You are calling them “spies” and “traitors” like it is impossible for them to actually be fighting for KN while still there. Haven’t you and your friends ever had a “pick up game” of basketball or football/soccer where even though you are all friends you still play against each other?

I really do think it is best if this is bothering you so much for you to just step away and take the week off. You are only causing a lot of strife where there doesn’t need to be any.

im not calling them traitors. just spies. prolly gloating spies. I didn’t see any RE n WvWvW since they announced their transfer to TC. Come reset vs TC and they magically appear in KNBL and EBG. Zerg movement is obvious (commander icon says hello). Guild chats are cross server. Connect the dots.

Like TC need spies to beat Kaineng..lol

Rollindat

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Wow I sure did miss some weird things this weekend.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

To the thief on Kaineng from [MYTH] in the JP earlier, you are probably one of the worst thieves I have ever fought.

Not only would you not duel me without your mesmer and warrior friend, but i absolutely destroyed you after I talked to your buddy saying you were terrible and he didn’t jump in for one of 5 fights. You’re little homies had to come in and save you before you got stomped, LOL.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: citadelli.2591

citadelli.2591

OK, Sunday night 5PM pst, FA vs TC.
Having fought against FA for pretty much my entire career in WvW, and having only been on TC server since launch, I want to say wow! On FA BL you guys brought it! That was honestly the funnest fight I’ve seen this year. We were out numbered 2 to 1 or more… and the fight was awesome! FA has really grown. Good job you hoser rivals :-P And Thank you ;-) Good times, and good luck! That was just fun, well played. Our entire team had a great time at it. Not just because we won the keep. It was just fun! Made me feel like this is actually a game again. Awesome!
Hollow

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

citadelli.2591

Actually what made it fun was that we had to hit you guys several times to get it. You had us really outnumbered, but you were so focused. I wish you luck as you develop more tactics ;-) Keep it coming! And I still hate you guys :-P So there! You all owe me 2.4397 gold for repairs over the last 9
months btw.
Hollow

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: siridean.5913

siridean.5913

Please stop it with the RE spying accusations. When they played for Kaineng, they helped out alot, so don’t go around whining and hating on those that are still on the server. If you want them off the server, give them some gold so they can get the gems to transfer off to TC or you can invite them to your guild because we seriously cannot afford to lose more people because of this needless drama. I mean, let’s just kill stuff. If it’s red, it is dead. Right?

Now for those RE who already are in TC, you’re the first targets we go for

[Kaineng][House of Bookah] Sirideàn

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

citadelli.2591

I’m new to RE tbh from TV. We’ve “kind of fought” RE, and on KG RE have apparently no qualms to taking our camps etc even tho they haven’t totally migrated over. Being in the TS I have not seen one bit of “spy” stuff. It actually excites me more to donate to them because they are tenacious and cool despite any odds and even if they aren’t in TC those are still trying to play hard.
I am discouraged tho to hear how people are targeting them and giving them grief for their groups decision on the move to TC. Honestly let it be the game it is. RE is working kitten getting everyone over from what I’ve seen. But grats to those who haven’t gotten to TC and still fight ;-)
Over all, there is no spying and really… look at it… is there a reason to with the current match up system? Just sounds like KG vets are desperate or p’o’d. Just play Your game guys and have fun ;-) You don’t always have to win to have fun. Actually better if you don’t IMO, challenge is what makes us grow.

Hollow

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

The necro began hitting me with the wells that chill and poison.

You’re probably thinking of a mark. AFAIK the only way a well can poison you is via converting boons, and a separate one if traited can chill when it blinds you, but doesn’t poison.

That or perhaps traited plague form.

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Nice duels outside KBL garri TC [FAL] then [Tks] (? so bad with tags ;_; close to that) warriors

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyrych.8174

Kyrych.8174

Hacks, please. Hacks are for weaklings. Thus is how we do it on TC! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN_at9fJ1XQ

Chudozver [EP]

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

Hacks, please. Hacks are for weaklings. Thus is how we do it on TC! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN_at9fJ1XQ

ROFL.

Do you know that guy can shoot two people with one bullet? You wanna know how? He’d shoot one bullet at the running baddies, throw a knife that’d split the bullet and shoot them both down.

There are as many Rajnikanth (that’s his screen name) memes as there are Chuck Norris memes, lol.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

To the TC ranger that just camera/zoom hacked our siege in Dawns.. enjoy your ban, we mass reported you.

The siege – ac inside dawns is easy to hit via an ac on the right or leftside of the door. There is no need to use a zoom hack or anything on it. Now you know how to counter that AC inside the tower.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

Kaineng has opened an embassy on TCBL. Cragtop is now sovereign territory of the empire of Kaineng. Attacking it would be considered an act of open war and would strain relations between our nations.

That gud enough rp?

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: JeffHardisty.1926

JeffHardisty.1926

Kaineng has opened an embassy on TCBL. Cragtop is now sovereign territory of the empire of Kaineng. Attacking it would be considered an act of open war and would strain relations between our nations.

That gud enough rp?

A military buildup on our border can been seen as a act of aggression, prepare for the consequences from the Toast Federation.

*Edit hoping there isnt a guild called the toast federation, if there is i am sorry.

TC [CERN]

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

That gud enough rp?

Occupying what is a part of Tarnished Coast empire to establish your embassy without our permission is in itself an act of war, and it shall be met with severe consequences. Hope your doors are more than wooden, and your balls are made of steel; for that’s what you’ll need to face our wrath. And by the Six, You WILL see the results of invading our territory.
Ask your women to save their tears, and your children to start writing your tales- they’ll need them when the zombies are at your doorstep and take everything that is today yours including your homes and your lives. And that’s all they’ll be left with for the rest of their lives to remind them of your treacherous actions – tears and tales.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Rhongomyniad.5081

The last 2 seconds of that clip, ROFL!!

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Lookie, Eyefinity (“triple monitor setup”) is in fact supported by Guild Wars 2: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/tech/Eyefinity

And you really should invest into Arrow Cart Mastery Rank 4, because the radius on it is stupidly big. And yeah, if you’re so adamant on getting rid of the remaining [RE] on Kaineng who are waiting to move to TC, you should fund their transfers.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: sparklevision.8109

sparklevision.8109

I haven’t actually WvW’d this week, but when I do, ohhhhhhhhhhh babyyyyyyy.

Are you ready for some WvW ball? A someday night party? Me and all my rowdy friends are gon’ be rowdin’ it up TLC style (Tender Lovin’ Coast).

Awwwww yeahhhhhhh.

BRING IT, cuz I haven’t, not yet, that’s just MAH TECHNIQUE

Furnished Host | Angels of Eternal Destiny
On hiatus from GW2 since mid-July 2013

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khandarus.2738

Khandarus.2738

Dear Kaining,

Please Keep Ajax to yourselves.

-Love
Khandarus Wolfwood of Tc

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Harvey.7510

Harvey.7510

The fight for smc tonight between all three servers was great keep sending us them loot bags

6/21 TC/FA/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: kylia.4813

kylia.4813

Lookie, Eyefinity (“triple monitor setup”) is in fact supported by Guild Wars 2: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/tech/Eyefinity

And you really should invest into Arrow Cart Mastery Rank 4, because the radius on it is stupidly big. And yeah, if you’re so adamant on getting rid of the remaining [RE] on Kaineng who are waiting to move to TC, you should fund their transfers.

Supports up to 6 actually.

Attachments: