6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alfdor.3084

Alfdor.3084

What point are you trying to make here? I see two people get through.

Are you suggesting the first guy glitched in on purpose, only to face an overwhelming numerical disadvantage and get killed? How about that second guy. It seemed pretty clear he tried to run back the way he came, but you guys dropped him instantly.

Use your head. There’s no advantage to glitching inside a keep only to be faced by 10 enemy players.

You only saw 2 get through huh? So we know you can’t count now.

Why don’t you enumerate them for me? I see two actual players; the rest are pets. There’s a third corpse on the other side of the gate, who we never actually see do anything.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Alfdor.3084

SBI response: “You destroyed them before they could do anything so glitching through is fine!”

Well what if we wasnt there? What if it was a mesmer with a portal?

The point isn’t that these guys managed to gain a significant advantage, the point is it was happening a lot before this video was recorded and this was the first instance I was able to capture.

Don’t worry I have even more coming. At one point we had around 10 guys pour through the OL water gate when it wasn’t destroyed. (They are better examples of the mistake actually, its just taking me a while to upload them).

The issue is that this is even possible. I have had guildies and other random BP guys telling me that mesmers exploited this glitch to allow them to port more people through as a result of them getting through gates. Now I don’t have any physical proof of this myself, but as you will see with the other clips I will show the guys who made it in don’t run up and jump back out, they continue on into the keep looking to take advantage of the broken game mechanic.

If you show me ten guys come through in an organized fashion then I will admit that sucks.

But all I see in this video is people coming in piece meal and getting slaughtered. Suggesting they did that to themselves on purpose is nonsense. They would have known you guys were on the other side.

I have never glitched through a gate, and I wouldn’t know how to get back out aside from finding some stairs and jumping over a wall.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

There are, by the end of the clip, 5 dead SBI that had managed to find their way through a gate. The first guys seen is the norn warrior with silver hair who gets killed, the second is a corpse seen (SBI Raider [MOA]) from someone killed prior to this footage, the third is the SBI soldier from [MOA] guild, the forth is the dead corpse of an SBI assaulter from [Life] guild, and the fifth is the warrior at the end.

And like I said, yeah this time we were there waiting for them and no advantage was to be gained. But what of the other times this has happened and nobody has been around to defend or record? That’s when its a big problem. Unfortunately the best time to capture footage isn’t always the most relevant.

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Alfdor.3084

There are, by the end of the clip, 5 dead SBI that had managed to find their way through a gate. The first guys seen is the norn warrior with silver hair who gets killed, the second is a corpse seen (SBI Raider [MOA]) from someone killed prior to this footage, the third is the SBI soldier from [MOA] guild, the forth is the dead corpse of an SBI assaulter from [Life] guild, and the fifth is the warrior at the end.

And like I said, yeah this time we were there waiting for them and no advantage was to be gained. But what of the other times this has happened and nobody has been around to defend or record? That’s when its a big problem. Unfortunately the best time to capture footage isn’t always the most relevant.

I’ll admit I missed the second guy who came in with the Norn; so I guess I can’t count! I wasn’t counting corpses because we can’t see what they were doing. Your initial post on the matter suggested you were unhappy with us because we don’t try and “jump back out of the structure.” I see at least one dude who tried to do that.

How many SBI were on the other side assaulting that gate? Was it only 5?

Consider that both of these things are being said in these threads.

1)That we’re talentless and zerg-happy.
2)That we’re cheating and exploiting this glitch.

Well, if those were both true, it seems to me we’d send our whole zerg through when able. Especially if we were making a concerted effort to cheat, rather than it just being a few players.

As to the times nobody was there to defend, that sucks if it really happens. But look at it from the average players point of view. Am I just supposed to take your word for it and assume nobody on BP does this?

Like, I’m reading BP complain about emotes too; then I’ll log on and get danced and laughed at. Pot/kettle and all that.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noodica.5428

Noodica.5428

Midnight Mafia [MM]

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Otters.1567

Otters.1567

Attachments:

Buy a Pocket Otter, only 500G [Holy]

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

Regarding Glitching:

Are they even prominent guilds on SBI that glitched thru? Or are they just pve randoms who come to wvw for the first time?

How can you possibly expect us to police every pug on the server?

Also it doesn’t look like they did it on purpose because all they became were loot bags. They were probably more suprised than you. Must have been quite a WTF moment I imagine.

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

(edited by Jyeoi.6027)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Jyeoi.6027

The guy in the blue cap red shirt was obviously the commander. Sbi looked like it was a headless zerg and the strong fighters in the front got cut off from the pve pew pews at the back.

No movemenkittensoever.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Noodica.5428

The guy in the blue cap red shirt was obviously the commander. Sbi looked like it was a headless zerg and the strong fighters in the front got cut off from the pve pew pews at the back.

No movemenkittensoever.

bahahaha, this is priceless. Us as BP did some nice stacking

Midnight Mafia [MM]

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

Also if for some reason ANet deems my posts to break their forum terms, all of the info I have posted plus screenshots from other members of our server are posted up on borlis.org.

You are welcome to check them out there if Anet chooses to exercise their right to remove my posts from their forums.

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Jyeoi.6027

Also if for some reason ANet deems my posts to break their forum terms, all of the info I have posted plus screenshots from other members of our server are posted up on borlis.org.

You are welcome to check them out there if Anet chooses to exercise their right to remove my posts from their forums.

Thank you. Keep reporting this to Anet.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

Sorry if being noob here but what is the glitch exactly?

Heiann – NSP

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Alfdor.3084

Yeah, I’m not trying to give the impression that I’m okay with this. Report away and hopefully it gets fixed.

The dude in the first video definitely seemed like he wanted to get through on purpose.

Still, I think you’re overreacting in your second video. The few people who didn’t die right away actually did run back out over the wall. I don’t know how the glitch works, but if it was that easy to do I think they would have turned around rather than bother running up the stairs to get back to the other side.

I mean, they must have seen your fields on the other side of the gate and known you guys were there. It just strikes me as odd that so many people would glitch through on purpose, only to get nuked.

As to whether or not they would just jump if you weren’t there? I don’t know. I’d say many probably wouldn’t, but I expect that’s normal for all servers.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Henry The Horse.3251

Henry The Horse.3251

There are several posts in the bug report forum about this. I believe the first was posted by an SBI player. SBI reported this as soon as we knew about it. https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Severe-Walk-through-closed-enemy-gates-in-EB/first#post2322223

From that thread:

Much respect from Borlis Pass in your report Toroxus. I had this happen also while our zerg attacked Overlook earlier in the week too. We hugged the gate until it was destroyed legit from the outside as we didn’t want to exploit the glitch and look bad.

Hopefully ANet gets this fixed pronto.

So it’s been happening to BP also. I’ve seen glitched players run for the stairs to jump out. I’ve seen others go for the lord. I only attack those that go towards the lord. It’s about all you can do until ANet fixes it.

[TB] Mean Mr Mustard – SBI

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Yea doom that was me with all the conditions hehehe ok really like that build! And yes many fun fights were had with you! For the record you asked for us to do what was happening in your SS just to clear that up for everyone

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: lucinga.6395

lucinga.6395

@ The BP who were there during the glitched gate issue at BP keep in EB a few hours ago.
I also read through the forum post about it on borlis.org.
I was there when this happened, not expecting anyone to believe me but i feel the need to say this – a majority of the people who glitched through were confused as to how it happened and were quite sorry that it had occurred. Those who got past were not encouraged to run into the keep.

As others have said, exploiting and hacking is not condoned on SBI. Unfortunately, we don’t have control over everyones actions and can’t always stop people from doing what they do. We try our best.

Stormbluff Isle – Lunaere/Lucinga/Stelare [ÆoW]

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheLaughingMan.7951

TheLaughingMan.7951

Hey Noodica, cry more please.

It was 2 warriors, not 2 guardians. You also weren’t alone. You wouldn’t fight without being right at your gate. So I guess you aren’t counting the 6 gate guards we tanked while killing you?

Then you spammed join our party just to wah wah. Was hoping you would hang around more so I could cry on your corpse.

Oh well, glad it irked you enough to post.

Zrun
Former NSP, now on GOM! http://www.youtube.com/user/umdsmith/videos

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Noodica.5428

It was 2 warriors, not 2 guardians. You also weren’t alone. You wouldn’t fight without being right at your gate. So I guess you aren’t counting the 6 gate guards we tanked while killing you?

Then you spammed join our party just to wah wah. Was hoping you would hang around more so I could cry on your corpse.

Let me correct you since you have some sort of dysfunction in your memory.
The first time, outside Bay, was a 2v3 me and a necro vs 3 of you, andddd we won.
The second time, was outside Garri near your own sentry, that was the 1v2..

Midnight Mafia [MM]

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: modDW.4187

modDW.4187

Not many very consistent roamers. Did have a few fun fights though.

SPCA, SPLT and XOXO still often come out to play.

Citadel[CTDL] ran into 2 SPCA the other day, one was probably the ugliest charr mesmer I have ever seen and the other some guardian who could probably lose a few pounds and still have a cholesterol problem.

Good fights though, those guys were hard to put down.

http://youtu.be/nb1JZavHq4w?t=1m58s

-Your Big Horse

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheLaughingMan.7951

TheLaughingMan.7951

Hey Noodica, in both cases you had guards….and you didn’t win btw. None of us ever had to respawn at point. Your necro buddy got stomped the first time, the second time you did.

Your memory must be fuzzy. I even told my group that we should kill the guards first since they did way more damage than you or your buddy.

I guess it must be embarrassing dying to 2 non dps warriors just outside your gates, with the help of all your guards. If only you stood up enough to make it inside the gates…..but you didn’t.

So enough whining, you don’t like dying, get better. Next time I see you, I’ll turn fraps on just so there isn’t any “memory” issues. I didn’t feel it was worth it, as you weren’t really a challenge.

Hell, when we laughed at you, it was because you followed us into an obvious trap. We walked into the camp, waited just inside the door, and you strolled right on in. It was pretty obvious what we were doing. We didnt even tag the camp yet.

Zrun
Former NSP, now on GOM! http://www.youtube.com/user/umdsmith/videos

(edited by TheLaughingMan.7951)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Yea doom that was me with all the conditions hehehe ok really like that build! And yes many fun fights were had with you! For the record you asked for us to do what was happening in your SS just to clear that up for everyone

He speaks the truth! I thought it was hilarious! Was laughing all night long.

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

We all miss you Doom!!!

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crrrystal.6845

Crrrystal.6845

Guys, there are people who attempt to exploit the door glitch on every server. I’m sorry that it happens to everybody.

Two times tonight we (SBI) were after the blue keep in EB. Both times I ended up glitching through the door (the first time was in a golem and I ended up getting stuck in the wall and then being knocked under the keep, which I don’t understand). Both times the commanders told everyone—both in teamspeak and in-game—to just run back up over the wall. Both times I stopped fighting to submit a bug report. Hopefully it’ll be fixed soon, but until then we’ll have to deal with a few people actively trying to make this glitch work in their favor. Yes, it sucks, but I would put money on the line that the vast majority don’t go in purposefully trying to glitch the gates.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Had a cool fight today with some sbi guild Kiwi and another guild SOLO. They lose the first 3 fights with 4 ppl, so they bring more and more and more. Then when they score a kill they just dance and jump up and down. These kind of garbage players remind me of DR.

Your not used to this by now? Firs rule of WvW. If at first you don’t succeed, Come back with bigger numbers. When success is achieved, celebrate your win with cheers and beers! (maybe a teabag or 2)

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: kevinmrstowe.4098

kevinmrstowe.4098

Had a cool fight today with some sbi guild Kiwi and another guild SOLO. They lose the first 3 fights with 4 ppl, so they bring more and more and more. Then when they score a kill they just dance and jump up and down. These kind of garbage players remind me of DR.

Your not used to this by now? Firs rule of WvW. If at first you don’t succeed, Come back with bigger numbers. When success is achieved, celebrate your win with cheers and beers! (maybe a teabag or 2)

Just frustrating when u finally see a few players from that dumpster server that act like they’re looking for small man fights, then just run to tower and shoot u with cannons or bring 10 more ppl when they lose. This is why this game has such a low amount of good players, there’s 0 competition b/c everyone worried about their eEgo and afraid to lose. Nobody ever wants to actually play the game. Pretty much anyone with any sort of pvp experience in other games has already quit Gw2 b/c they realize its not going anywhere and there’s no competition. The rest of us just play hoping for a good fight every now and again.

-WTB old Nsp v Gom v HoD matchup, theres a few servers with some good players.

spca

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Exitius.1605

Exitius.1605

Ok, hold on a minute. Lets be realistic here. There are always people, not specific to one server who will exploit if they get an opportunity to. These people however are fortunately a minority.

I just came back to the game and I’m sure I don’t spend a fraction of the time you do in WvW so I don’t have videos like you but I’d be willing to bet this has happened with BP and NSP players as well (and every other server for that matter).

What I CAN tell you is that the times I spent doing WvW this weekend, when this happened (and it happens frequently to people unintentionally), they would come back out and at the same time you would see people telling them to just hop back over the wall etc.

SBI is not winning due to “exploits” and it’s not something that is condoned. Every server will have bad apples and there is nothing you can do about that. Some people don’t have integrity and until Arenanet fixes this there will be a minority who willfully try to exploit this. It’s unfair to claim a server is actively using this tactic to win though.

I remember back when I played and SBI was jumping from 1-2 with HoD, there was all this talk of both servers “hacking” and stealing orbs by flying across the map.

I’m willing to bet both BP and SBI’s average population is full of players with integrity. I also won’t be surprised if I see either side with a few that try and take unfair advantage of broken game mechanics.

However you won’t see me claiming BP is full of hackers if I see a small percentage doing this.

Finally, as I mentioned I’m just coming back to the game so I’m not that familiar with BP yet (my time in game was when SBI was a completely different server). With that said the last week I saw a ton of chest thumping from many BP posters on here and really got a kitteny impression from the majority of their posters.

Since the reset almost all I see are excuses etc as to why BP isn’t winning. Have some good sportmanship, man (or woman in some cases) up and try and take the lead back.

I loved the old HoD, JQ, SBI fights -there was mostly good sportsmanship and epic fights. Win or lose most of the 3 always gave the others props and kept trying to take the lead back.

If I recall, that’s how SBI earned the title Steelballs Island haha (from HoD) Drop the excuses, bring the fight and have some fun -that’s why we play these games anyway right?

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Rage log moar [solo] guardian. Ppl still do that? Haha

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: JobCreator.1956

JobCreator.1956

Broad generalization asserting our server’s overall superiority, ethical integrity, and moral character over those other, lesser servers.

The kitten mightier than the sword.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raven.9603

Raven.9603

Broad generalization asserting our server’s overall superiority, ethical integrity, and moral character over those other, lesser servers.

Accusations of cheating on your servers part by bad apples that no one can control while ignoring the fact that my server does it too.

SBI | Oceans | Ranger – Thief – Ele – Eng – Nec – Guard – Rev
Celestial Avatar is like an old man: Takes forever to get up and is spent in 4 seconds

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: zTales.4392

zTales.4392

Look at all these kittening kittens battling it out. NSP is clearly superior to the both of you, because we are blue! NOW STAWP.

Bri Dragonblight – Ranger | Bri Iceblight – Guardian
Northern Shiverpeaks

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yerffejy.6538

Yerffejy.6538

How interesting. When SBI held the keep, and BP was pushing hard to retake it, several BP glitched inside and proceeded to kill me. Now did I freak out, take as many screenshots as I could, take videos, and make tons of posts on the forums whining about it?

No. I understood that it was a glitch, and I just waited for my allies to revive me. (They killed the glitchers) This is honestly such trakitten is a known bug, where people get glitched through unvoluntarily. I was fighting your guys in front of the gate and got ported through somehow.

So stop trying to whine about how SBI is cheating. The people who fought even after they glitched in were probably a bit confused, and didn’t want to die. And the ones that ran in “trying to look for an advantage” could have quite possibly been running for the stairs to jump back out.

So stop trying to make SBI look like a bunch of exploiters, as that is just not the case.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Look at all these kittening kittens battling it out. NSP is clearly superior to the both of you, because we are blue! NOW STAWP.

OMG that is great. NSP inc with the superman punch! haha

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

I love you sooo hard right now [Kiwi] for what you just did at Bay.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

As the commnader on SBI last night while all of the glitching was happening, I can confirm it indeed was a surprise to many of our players who glitched in. When a few people on teamspeak found themselves dead on the other side of the door, they often complained that they were not even standing near the gate, but rather just thrown to the other side from a great distance away from the gate. As this also happened to me and many others near the water gate of Overlook keep, it seriously is just a massive game bug that has been present for the duration of this reset that ANet has as of yet failed to address. I don’t ever feel the need to cheat to win when I command on EB or any other map. I come on for fun, bags, and the camaraderie that we have built up as a server.

Call us a talentless, mindless zerg, call us what you want, it’s all fair in love and war. I don’t really put much stock into what the forum chest thumpers from any server have to say, I generally just know that every server claims the following:

1. Our server wins every battle, usually when there is at least double the number of the enemy.
2. Our server doesn’t care about points, we only want the fights, your server is just point hugging and can’t fight.
3. Our server is clearly better coordinated.
4. Your server is so easy to kill, it’s like they do not even wear armor.
5. Nobody on your server roams, on my level 80 full exotic and ascended roamer, I easily kill upleveled level 4 human warriors on the day they bought the game. I’m awesome.

Star Player
[KEK]

(edited by Radioactive.1248)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ceres.4569

Ceres.4569

I can post screenshots too. This doesn’t include the ranger who got inside, ran up the stairs and instead of jumping out, went to the back wall to knock me off my AC.

Since most of your guys ran back over the wall, I didn’t cry foul.

And the glitch I witnessed was in the spot where there are those 2 doors one after the other. The first was down and people kept coming through the doorway without the door portal. I witnessed at least 20 go through the door while we were defending it. Many died and most of those that didn’t went back over the wall but there were 4-5 who didn’t die right away and tried to take out our siege.

Attachments:

(edited by Ceres.4569)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

BP had more people.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Purr Kitten.8731

Purr Kitten.8731

Let me correct you since you have some sort of dysfunction in your memory.
The first time, outside Bay, was a 2v3 me and a necro vs 3 of you, andddd we won.
The second time, was outside Garri near your own sentry, that was the 1v2..

Not sure why you are bothering. It’s Noodica. Who thinks these things only happen against BP and their server is perfect. It’s getting ridiculous.

Sad, because BP seems to have a great server. It’s their commanders who act the buffoon (no offence to buffoons).

Since BP loves to give advice here is some advice for your commanders.

Commanders are there to provide integrity and show the general spirit of the server. So stop:

*Whispering people in game to say you are coming to get them
*Asking in LA overflow if someone is there from a particular server and then saying: we are coming to get you tonight AR and SBI, we are coming to get you.
*Pretending only other servers use hacks or exploits
*Trolling the forums saying how you are the server with more integrity, better at tactics, better at everything and everyone else sucks, you have no respect for them and you are embarrassed to fight them
*Belittling guilds who leave your server. Just wish them luck and move on.

Attachments:

SBI

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ralin.4270

Ralin.4270

What no portal bomb?? gasp

Just doesn’t seem right to see you guys enter a fight without your classic fumble of portal bombs landing into our AOE grind zones

You guys have inspired me to get larger bags!

Good fights!
-Ralin

“You can run but you’ll DIE tired!”
The Balance – GM

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

Are [sekz] still on BP? They moved from NSP to there also a few month ago.

Ohhh god… Oh god… Someone get me a glass of water I’m feeling sick.

If only Sekz were still on NSP, then you could give away BP zerg locations so that they (Sekz) would leave you alone when you want to PvDoor and look good… just like old times

I literally fell out of my chair laughing, gg.

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

(edited by ekleenex.1654)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

Are [sekz] still on BP? They moved from NSP to there also a few month ago.

Ohhh god… Oh god… Someone get me a glass of water I’m feeling sick.

If only Sekz were still on NSP, then you could give away BP zerg locations so that they (Sekz) would leave you alone when you want to PvDoor and look good… just like old times

I literally fell out of my chair laughing, gg.

Sorry I mixed up BP and EB. They were green server in middle tier for so long before the new match up system I mix them all the time.

Heiann – NSP

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiro.3164

Kiro.3164

BP bl
[TB]
nuff said
:D

Main: Lv80 Thief
Alts: Lv80 Necromancer, Lv80 Mesmer
[GoF] Blackgate

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natar.3671

Natar.3671

For the past few weeks, forum drama was between ioj vs NSP. This week, it’s BP vs SBI. Rofl the amount of forum drama is too kitten high

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

Forum drama dream matchup: Maguuma/Borliss Pass/Devona’s Rest

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

SBI, we understand that those hacks/exploits you’ve been doing were by accident. All I ask is if you see yourself behind an unopened gate or wall, please leave the keep or just stay put. After two weeks of fighting you guys, you don’t seem like the exploit type people and you’re all pretty awesome on the forums (minus that gravy kid).

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boom.6148

Boom.6148

For the past few weeks, forum drama was between ioj vs NSP. This week, it’s BP vs SBI. Rofl the amount of forum drama is too kitten high

Attachments:

Ta Ra Ra Boom De Ay

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Had a lot of fun in Eternal this morning. The Zombie horde was going at it, running in a very predictable and mindless clockwise rotation through all the paper towers, farming WXP. Of course, since it was predictable we were eventually able to get ourselves well positioned in the towers long before the bag eaters showed up. Had some really awesome fights in Anzalius Pass. Of course, as soon as we left Eternal to flip SBI borderlands, NSP just had to go and ninja veloka. The only blemish on an otherwise awesome campaign.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

(edited by Aeros.2046)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: GSSBlunaspike.4153

GSSBlunaspike.4153

BP isn’t perfect, but it isn’t anything like SBI.Get caught cheating and then try so hard to cover for it. What happened was much easier to explain. They got caught cheating, and are now trying to figure a way out of the impending punishment.

Anyone who cheats, even if unintentional, should get a permaban. You can’t easily say who did it on purpose, and who did it by accident. So ban them all. It’s better to make a few people mad and have a good play environment.

Of course SBI won’t agree with that, and we all know why.

(edited by GSSBlunaspike.4153)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

BP isn’t perfect, but it isn’t anything like SBI.Get caught cheating and then try so hard to cover for it. What happened was much easier to explain. They got caught cheating, and are now trying to figure a way out of the impending punishment.

Anyone who cheats, even if unintentional, should get a permaban. You can’t easily say who did it on purpose, and who did it by accident. So ban them all. It’s better to make a few people mad and have a good play environment.

Ok maybe BP’s forum skills aren’t on par with Maguuma after all. This is the worst troll post I’ve ever seen.

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: GSSBlunaspike.4153

GSSBlunaspike.4153

Ok maybe BP’s forum skills aren’t on par with Maguuma after all. This is the worst troll post I’ve ever seen.

It isn’t a troll. People can claim “oh I went through the gate by accident” all they want. The reality is I have more time in wvw than most people on these threads. Yet I have never, not once, went through a gate inappropriately.

So yeah, permaban. Don’t care which server you are on, if you cheat you deserve to be gone. I will report anyone on either side I see cheating when I can. It’s hard sometimes because you get blown up while trying to do it.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

It isn’t a troll. People can claim “oh I went through the gate by accident” all they want. The reality is I have more time in wvw than most people on these threads. Yet I have never, not once, went through a gate inappropriately.

So yeah, permaban. Don’t care which server you are on, if you cheat you deserve to be gone. I will report anyone on either side I see cheating when I can. It’s hard sometimes because you get blown up while trying to do it.

It’s not even cheating. People aren’t going through the gate on purpose, they get through on accident and are killed trying to go back to the proper side of the gate as the photos show. There were people from BP and SBI doing this and it was clearly unintentional. You are amusingly mindless, why would someone ever be banned for being teleported to the other side of the gate for doing nothing other than standard PvD activity.

Star Player
[KEK]