6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

Wow SBI, you guys are pretty low today. I saw what your pal Efrite was up too. Funny how 30 seconds after she blew up the supply in Overlook you guys attacked Veloka. And 30 seconds after she blew up the supplies in Stonemist you were at the Great Western Gate. I suddenly have a very irrational desire to go ape on your borderlands this week. Its funny though. As soon as it happened, we told everyone to get to Stonemist. If you want to bend the rules, at least not be so obvious about it.

kitten I love match threads. Some goose on your server uses up all your supply and it’s SBI’s fault lmao.

Unfortunately the old “Start an upgrade at the worst possible time” isn’t that uncommon on SBI, next time it happens I guess it’s BP’s fault.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Wow SBI, you guys are pretty low today. I saw what your pal Efrite was up too. Funny how 30 seconds after she blew up the supply in Overlook you guys attacked Veloka. And 30 seconds after she blew up the supplies in Stonemist you were at the Great Western Gate. I suddenly have a very irrational desire to go ape on your borderlands this week. Its funny though. As soon as it happened, we told everyone to get to Stonemist. If you want to bend the rules, at least not be so obvious about it.

kitten I love match threads. Some goose on your server uses up all your supply and it’s SBI’s fault lmao.

Unfortunately the old “Start an upgrade at the worst possible time” isn’t that uncommon on SBI, next time it happens I guess it’s BP’s fault.

True enough. But man, twice in a row, not cool.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

Hahahaha we have so many ‘Efrites’ on SBI. I guess they all must be from BP!!! That is the only logical conclusion!

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crrrystal.6845

Crrrystal.6845

Glitching into our EB Keep, hmm it seems that my respect for SBI has lowered even more than it already was

I’ve seen this a lot over the last couple weeks, too. Some BP walked through the wall in our NW tower to spike me on reset night. He did skedaddle over the wall after that, though, so it was probably a random “oops” moment. I’m not sure how I’d react if I walked through a phantom door. Probably about the same.

That said, it looks like those SBI meant to be there (or at least didn’t intend to just die or beeline for the exit). If that’s the case, I’m sorry. That’s the kind of stuff that most of us do not tolerate on our server. I’m sure it’s the same on yours. Unfortunately, it’s always the really bad stuff that really shapes our opinions of each other.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noodica.5428

Noodica.5428

[TROL] guild..
Not sure if you’re trying to live up to your guild name or are just super proud of yourselves for being 2 CC guardians, jumping on a support necro then killing him and laughing at his body/tbagging hmmm.. Thanks tho!

Midnight Mafia [MM]

(edited by Noodica.5428)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

SBI dominating especially in EB today with the exception of Kalkz great run. Letting NSP get fully upgraded camps and towers in EB is a bit of a surprise though. BP feels (and is in most places) vacant.

New PvE content, throwing the match, low weekend population whatever… sucks to be roaming when everyone else is fielding 10+ man teams and 50+ man zergs. Reminds me of EBay a bit.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

(edited by Straegen.2938)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fey.9036

Fey.9036

If BP kept doing the same as last two weeks it would end up being more of the same. Not worth it to some. I kind of feel bad for the people defending with what’s probably much smaller numbers though.

Honestly haven’t noticed any smaller numbers on reset night Then again based on your other posts we seem to play in different matchups lol

Fey – Dark Covenant [DC] on SBI

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yerffejy.6538

Yerffejy.6538

Come on BP. We were having a fun fight!

Attachments:

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

If BP kept doing the same as last two weeks it would end up being more of the same. Not worth it to some. I kind of feel bad for the people defending with what’s probably much smaller numbers though.

Honestly haven’t noticed any smaller numbers on reset night Then again based on your other posts we seem to play in different matchups lol

You really are in another matchup. SBI has brought the blob. Not a complaint btw. Love the challenge – you don’t get better sleep walking to easy wins.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

airstu.2579

Ty to our old NSP friends for bringing it this week. Its been fun. We got re-acquainted with XOXO on Friday and SPCA/tm last night. Then some more guests came so we hung out on stairs and had a little open house party.

Attachments:

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ethan.7182

Ethan.7182

Good to see SBI kicking it up a notch this weekend!
Good to see NSP doing very well also.

Have a great July 4th Americans!
(and a good week if you aren’t American )

Commander Ethan the Assassin|Waiting for Death| Borlis Pass

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krash.9486

Krash.9486

I saw One X-server player zoom hacking…..so ALL X-server players zoom hack…it’s only fair… o.O

[SBI] Champions of Stormbluff Isle

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Just for you I’ll make sure we spend equal times in both your borderlands, however some of us (Noodica) have developed this hate for SBI, so we may spend more time in their BL.

NSP, I missed you guys. Ronny raygun, oscularis and of course the biggest chest thumper.. Bird song!

Im flattered, actually missed you guys too. Raygun transferred back to GoM because we trolled him too much and yes you should look forward to Bird’s terrible memes bright and early.

Oh my. Ronny Raygun. I wonder if that’s the same Ronny Raygun from Aion that ‘tried’ running zergs there that always ended up kitten ing. I ran with him once and then for months after he PM’ed me constantly about joining him. he was worse than an army recruiter. I don’t blame you for trolling him until he left.

Same Ronny Raygun The asmos would whisper me locations for to gank.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Really, I have to agree with those that are disappointed with the lack of small-group play here. It feels like NSP has kind of developed a “must support the zerg” mentality thanks to their outmanned matches. And that’s not even mentioning the apparent impossibility of getting any of you to duel.

That being said, great duels from a few individuals. Noodica, those dogs are buggers. And Crit Sinn, I downed you what, 1 out of 20 tries? XD. Good fights, good fights.

-Syliara

Not really. There are still plenty of small group roamers.

I just spent a good 3-4 hours in SBI duo and we kept getting anywhere from 2-3s to full on zergs coming after us.

Not many very consistent roamers. Did have a few fun fights though.

SPCA, SPLT and XOXO still often come out to play.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

(edited by Toble.2968)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raven.9603

Raven.9603

Citadel[CTDL] ran into 2 SPCA the other day, one was probably the ugliest charr mesmer I have ever seen and the other some guardian who could probably lose a few pounds and still have a cholesterol problem.

Good fights though, those guys were hard to put down.

SBI | Oceans | Ranger – Thief – Ele – Eng – Nec – Guard – Rev
Celestial Avatar is like an old man: Takes forever to get up and is spent in 4 seconds

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

Citadel[CTDL] ran into 2 SPCA the other day, one was probably the ugliest charr mesmer I have ever seen and the other some guardian who could probably lose a few pounds and still have a cholesterol problem.

Stop it, Wafflez is NSP’s most valued treasure.

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haz.9864

Haz.9864

Stop it, Wafflez is NSP’s most valued treasure.

i heard a rumor theres an imitation brand wafflez out there. some other orange char faking his way to fame.

Akue – war, Duck Dogers – eng (Splt) (NSP)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yenn.9185

Yenn.9185

I think there had been some kind of meeting/change of strategy for SBI EB crew. They’ve been pounding on BP since reset. As long as SBI can keep bay and specially hills on our BL, we’d be in a pretty good spot.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bannok.3152

Bannok.3152

Nah, no change. Simple thing, post bullkitten and die.

Bannok – Dark Covenant (SBI)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: SecondChild.1298

SecondChild.1298

The thing that is most depressing about this match up is the fact that we got NSP. Not to knock NSP, they are doing pretty good. But thanks to the way the ranking system works, all they have to do is keep breathing and they will just drain us of all those hard faught points. I really wanted to face Yaks or Crystal Desert. Hell, I wanted that rematch with Ehmry Bay. instead we got NSP and our points are crashing again. It really does remove my motivation to want to play WvW this week, by a very large margin.

My little suggestion to you BP.
Read the following matchup thread for TC-Mag-Sos.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/matchups/6-28-Maguuma-Tarnished-Coast-Sea-of-Sorrows/page/7

If you keep insisting, you will get TC instead of EBay. Ya, as you are looking forward, server rating will go higher and higher at the expense of your frustration. You better wanna have a “Good, Competitive match-up” rather than having higher rating.

btw, I like match-up with BP. We have similar coverage and numbers although you as a server more skilled (I mean coordinated server skill, not meaning group combat skill). You guys make it really competitive. It is totally different from when SBI was facing CD or Sos-These servers have good ocenic presence hence, lots of Pvdooring—no fun.

From last 3 match-ups, actually I started to supecting Anet reduced the size of modifier for random match-up. As you see, now NA servers are divided into two big groups (12 + 12) with very large difference in server ratings.

http://mos.millenium.org/na/

I think it will be very unlikely that any of bottom group servers (including SBI, BP) will be matched up with upper group servers in near future.
So enjoy your match-up and don’t care too much about your server rating.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

I think SBI taking a break over the last two weeks to do pve is definitely paying off in this matchup.

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

I think SBI taking a break over the last two weeks to do pve is definitely paying off in this matchup.

I personally have not ever seen numbers like this. We definitely feel like the little guys here, but we will do our best. It’s all we can do, although ANet seems to hate us…. We have yet to have a matchup where we are supposed to “win”.

Cheers!

PS – I do wanna say I appreciate the lack of emotes from SBI when you have rolled me a couple of times while I was out solo. I consider that a class act actually. It’s a small thing, but it says alot to me.

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

(edited by THE Dentist.5960)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: JobCreator.1956

JobCreator.1956

From what I’ve seen out there it seems like NSP’s best players are still on NSP, BP’s best players have left for greener pastures, and SBI players have gotten tired of their PvE this week. May you live in interesting times…

The kitten mightier than the sword.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natar.3671

Natar.3671

Juz to clear things up, NSP probably has the least number of players out of the 3 servers. So if u think outmanned is ur ally, think again. As one NSP player said, u guys merely adopted the outmanned buff, NSP was born and raised in it. And that means we are gonna give u guys hell since we don’t have repair bills to worry about

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

I attribute it to the increase in WvW [EVENTS] we are having on SBI. More ppl are coming for organized wvw not the blob v blob chaos of unorganized play.

I am thinking of doing an event in support of Bannok. When and what time does he play?

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Juz to clear things up, NSP probably has the least number of players out of the 3 servers. So if u think outmanned is ur ally, think again. As one NSP player said, u guys merely adopted the outmanned buff, NSP was born and raised in it. And that means we are gonna give u guys hell since we don’t have repair bills to worry about

Cant read this without that voice in my head!!!! But this week is the first time Ive had 50ish people following my tag, and still had the outmanned buff.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

I love you sooo hard right now [Kiwi] for what you just did at Hills.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natar.3671

Natar.3671

pvd on a whole new level

Attachments:

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Game Slayer.7632

The Game Slayer.7632

ExploitZerg Isle.

I am a teef
:)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Wow SBI just wow…literally no respect for you

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Gravy.7589

ExploitZerg Isle.

Its how we are in first now! And we so want BP’s respect.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: anzenketh.3759

anzenketh.3759

I personally have not ever seen numbers like this. We definitely feel like the little guys here, but we will do our best. It’s all we can do, although ANet seems to hate us…. We have yet to have a matchup where we are supposed to “win”.

Cheers!

PS – I do wanna say I appreciate the lack of emotes from SBI when you have rolled me a couple of times while I was out solo. I consider that a class act actually. It’s a small thing, but it says alot to me.

Our server really tries to respect others. Thank you for the complement. As for exploit comments. Our server really frowns on anyone who is exploiting.

In Game: Storm Bluff Isle — Anzz, Anzenketh Kyoto

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Well better talk to some commanders and about 35 others who are in BP BL

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yenn.9185

Yenn.9185

ExploitZerg Isle.

Did you see a commander exploiting?

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Gravy.7589

I was there in BP BL’s. God awful place, it smells too. What did this commander and 35 others do? Did you take pics this time? I like pics during story time.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: etiolate.9185

etiolate.9185

Glitching into our EB Keep, hmm it seems that my respect for SBI has lowered even more than it already was

It’s a bug that is unfortunately common for that keep. You’re red now and you’ve just had that keep taken, so now you’re seeing it happen for maybe the first time. The worst part of the bug is that it occurs from natural PVDoor behavior rather than any modified behavior. It triggers as naturally as taco farts.

I was there when it happened, and we tried to tell the people who glitched through to not cap. We were taking the keep anyways (as you had like three or so people defending versus our much larger group), but we were hoping the pugs would wait for the gate to burn down to keep it clean. Pugs be like herding cats though.

Zed Zebes – SBI Mesmer

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: GSSBlunaspike.4153

GSSBlunaspike.4153

thank you for the bags of loot

and for letting you finally win =P. Hey after a few weeks you guys need it.

Where was this agreed apon as a server? Did i miss the memo to bend over and throw the match? Is this an excuse we are telling people now for why we are losing? Stop chest thumping and making yourself as well as the rest of BP look like a bunch of noobs.

Feel free to go defend. There are people who are still doing it this week. I feel bad for them to be honest.

You are like the third person that’s said something similar. I will just say the same thing I told the others. Go ahead and go in wvw then. Just don’t complain when there isn’t anyone else around.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

GSSBlunaspike.4153

The thing that is most depressing about this match up is the fact that we got NSP. Not to knock NSP, they are doing pretty good. But thanks to the way the ranking system works, all they have to do is keep breathing and they will just drain us of all those hard faught points. I really wanted to face Yaks or Crystal Desert. Hell, I wanted that rematch with Ehmry Bay. instead we got NSP and our points are crashing again. It really does remove my motivation to want to play WvW this week, by a very large margin.

My little suggestion to you BP.
Read the following matchup thread for TC-Mag-Sos.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/matchups/6-28-Maguuma-Tarnished-Coast-Sea-of-Sorrows/page/7

If you keep insisting, you will get TC instead of EBay. Ya, as you are looking forward, server rating will go higher and higher at the expense of your frustration. You better wanna have a “Good, Competitive match-up” rather than having higher rating.

btw, I like match-up with BP. We have similar coverage and numbers although you as a server more skilled (I mean coordinated server skill, not meaning group combat skill). You guys make it really competitive. It is totally different from when SBI was facing CD or Sos-These servers have good ocenic presence hence, lots of Pvdooring—no fun.

From last 3 match-ups, actually I started to supecting Anet reduced the size of modifier for random match-up. As you see, now NA servers are divided into two big groups (12 + 12) with very large difference in server ratings.

http://mos.millenium.org/na/

I think it will be very unlikely that any of bottom group servers (including SBI, BP) will be matched up with upper group servers in near future.
So enjoy your match-up and don’t care too much about your server rating.

Thank you for posting this. I honestly don’t think many people understood what was happening. Once a server gets stuck in that setup, they get farmed. Bp is a good server but it’s no match for those we would be against. That will mean fewer people even doing wvw. I think the tier system was better in some ways because it did prevent issues like that from happening.

To those that are new sandbagging has been around for a good while in wvw. It’s nothing new, but then most people don’t even remember where sm lord originally was.

If BP continued what it did the last two weeks it would end up being really bad for the people that play wvw. Anyone remember ebay, it wasn’t exactly fun. Now imagine two ebays and us in the middle.

(edited by GSSBlunaspike.4153)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: AKLbow.2463

AKLbow.2463

This match is boring. I’ve never seen so many people with twice the people run into towers and hide.

I get bored pressing 2 on gates.

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raven.9603

Raven.9603

This match is boring. I’ve never seen so many people with twice the people run into towers and hide.

I get bored pressing 2 on gates.

if xoxo wasn’t training on my s/d ele for melting some engie, i wouldve been happy to spend more time outside of the towers!

sbi often plays for PPT over fights, especially at this hour (1-3am EST). If you are looking for open field, youre gonna have to havok EB or log in earlier

SBI | Oceans | Ranger – Thief – Ele – Eng – Nec – Guard – Rev
Celestial Avatar is like an old man: Takes forever to get up and is spent in 4 seconds

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

Just stop SBI. Play the game the way its is meant to be played. Its not fair on the community.

Everyone knows there are times where things happen, in those cases just do the right thing and jump back out of the structure.

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: ChrisK.3051

ChrisK.3051

Wow SBI the amount of respect i had for you is just lost now. You have to glitch into our keeps just so you can win. and you can not deny all of this is isnt true we have tons of videos, and pics of you guys doing this.

Guild Leader of Retribution of the Phoenix

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Fun with the Lost and AoA guys, like old times except we could kill each other!
And thanks for the duels. Also to the SBI thieves and Warrior that we fought by your spawn, had a good time as well, thank you for the fights.

And Dunn was that you – the little Asuran Engi? Good fights man, wasn’t expecting so many conditions.

I definitely felt the love from you guys all night! Always respawning with a smile! ;-)

Attachments:

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

(edited by THE Dentist.5960)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

bradderzh.2378

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

GSSBlunaspike.4153

To better explain what I was saying read this thread.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/The-Widening-Gap-in-NA-Server-Rating/first#post2324682

As for the cheating, it’s SBI did you really expect anything else? If that offends anyone, please consider not cheating next time or someone might just ss/make a video I guess. =P

(edited by GSSBlunaspike.4153)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alfdor.3084

Alfdor.3084

What point are you trying to make here? I see two people get through.

Are you suggesting the first guy glitched in on purpose, only to face an overwhelming numerical disadvantage and get killed? How about that second guy. It seemed pretty clear he tried to run back the way he came, but you guys dropped him instantly.

Use your head. There’s no advantage to glitching inside a keep only to be faced by 10 enemy players.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

airstu.2579

Fun with the Lost and AoA guys, like old times except we could kill each other!
And thanks for the duels. Also to the SBI thieves and Warrior that we fought by your spawn, had a good time as well, thank you for the fights.

And Dunn was that you – the little Asuran Engi? Good fights man, wasn’t expecting so many conditions.

I definitely felt the love from you guys all night! Always respawning with a smile! ;-)

Fun night. Ended with a good FC too. And ty for my new wallpaper.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

GSSBlunaspike.4153

What point are you trying to make here? I see two people get through.

Are you suggesting the first guy glitched in on purpose, only to face an overwhelming numerical disadvantage and get killed? How about that second guy. It seemed pretty clear he tried to run back the way he came, but you guys dropped him instantly.

Use your head. There’s no advantage to glitching inside a keep only to be faced by 10 enemy players.

You only saw 2 get through huh? So we know you can’t count now.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

bradderzh.2378

SBI response: “You destroyed them before they could do anything so glitching through is fine!”

Well what if we wasnt there? What if it was a mesmer with a portal?

The point isn’t that these guys managed to gain a significant advantage, the point is it was happening a lot before this video was recorded and this was the first instance I was able to capture.

Don’t worry I have even more coming. At one point we had around 10 guys pour through the OL water gate when it wasn’t destroyed. (They are better examples of the mistake actually, its just taking me a while to upload them).

The issue is that this is even possible. I have had guildies and other random BP guys telling me that mesmers exploited this glitch to allow them to port more people through as a result of them getting through gates. Now I don’t have any physical proof of this myself, but as you will see with the other clips I will show the guys who made it in don’t run up and jump back out, they continue on into the keep looking to take advantage of the broken game mechanic.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

bradderzh.2378

Oh, and the wall hacking bears!!!! THE BEARS!!!