6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: anzenketh.3759

anzenketh.3759

BP I have seen your server do the same things you say our entire server of doing. If not at times worse. We don’t post screenshots we don’t cry foul. Why? because we know that the actions of a few do not represent the entire server.

Our server does not approve of any hacking/exploits. With many of us if we ever find anyone taking advantage of any bug we will report them and demand that the action be stopped.

This is not a question of pic or it did not happen. Is it possible it did happen yes. I am sure in most cases it was either not on purpose or it is not what you make it out to be.

In Game: Storm Bluff Isle — Anzz, Anzenketh Kyoto

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

I hope NSP takes it this week. Go NSP!

I would hope otherwise for them. If they did manage to claw into 2nd or even worse 1st place, the zerg hell that would fall on them could be demoralizing. They are already frequently out manned with our B teams hitting them. Imagine if the heavy SBI and BP zergs started on them and didn’t stop… ugh.

NSP has been playing some smart strategy and putting up some good fights. I have been pleasantly surprised by my original home town. I expected them to finish the week under 150k but that doesn’t look like it is going to happen.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiro.3164

Kiro.3164

Just wanted to say, the fight at SBI hills today was hilarious.
Not only did we hold outer for 1hour+ but lords room for about 25+ minutes with 15 people against 40 SBI, i must say, if i were the commander of that SBI zerg, i’d be badly ashamed of myself. Your first push cleared all our siege and npc’s in lords, but you whiped half the zerg, the second time we held you off with simple combat against those huge odds for another 20 minutes, all tho you did cap it at the end, i wouldn’t have been very happy with that performance..
However, so proud of the BP who were their and defended, was amazing.

We would have kept it if it weren’t for the zoom-hacking elementalists from SBI who cleared the tons of siege we had set up. I have screenshots but don’t see the point in posting them.

Because BP is soo perfect.

Last time we had someone cheating via multiboxing. EVERYONE in map chat gave him kitten and reported all his accounts. Its been 2-3 months since we’ve seen anywhere.

Anyone “Zoom Hacking” should be banned with proper proof. So post it.

But beaware you have server mates that do it.

feeds troll

Main: Lv80 Thief
Alts: Lv80 Necromancer, Lv80 Mesmer
[GoF] Blackgate

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Kiro.3164

BP I have seen your server do the same things you say our entire server of doing. If not at times worse. We don’t post screenshots we don’t cry foul. Why? because we know that the actions of a few do not represent the entire server.

Our server does not approve of any hacking/exploits. With many of us if we ever find anyone taking advantage of any bug we will report them and demand that the action be stopped.

This is not a question of pic or it did not happen. Is it possible it did happen yes. I am sure in most cases it was either not on purpose or it is not what you make it out to be.

All of the this.

[GoF] Blackgate

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

Not only did we hold outer for 1hour+ but lords room for about 25+ minutes with 15 people against 40 SBI, i must say, if i were the commander of that SBI zerg, i’d be badly ashamed of myself. Your first push cleared all our siege and npc’s in lords, but you whiped half the zerg, the second time we held you off with simple combat against those huge odds for another 20 minutes, all tho you did cap it at the end, i wouldn’t have been very happy with that performance..

We would have kept it if it weren’t for the zoom-hacking elementalists from SBI who cleared the tons of siege we had set up. I have screenshots but don’t see the point in posting them.

You are also completely delusional and are a baddie.

1. You can’t count. We probably had a little over 40 and you had more than 15 and you know it. Stop embellishing the story.

2. Rest of the stuff in paragraph 1 – don’t disagree, most of SBI’s pugs are dumb. Not hard to figure that out. Saying we’re a PVE server is the diplomatic and nice way of going about it. Wouldn’t surprise me if we have more uplvled than 80s. Took them 10 minutes to build a ballista I set up that BP couldn’t reach but could reach BP at Hills inner. Most of the kittens don’t bother resupplying during a siege. I’d say close to 75% don’t bother if I had to guess a %.

3. Nobody was zoom hacking, they were up against the wall and you can reach from there perfectly legitimately. You’re telling fibs to further your agenda again.

Fwiw, people might take you seriously if you didn’t act like a 12 year old who’s just been friend dumped (You’re not my friend any more!) every time SBI does something you don’t like.

Just relax, take a deep breath, and realise there’s plenty of time for BP to mount a comeback.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

(edited by Amurond.4590)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: frostshade.3617

frostshade.3617

I need popcorn..

commander frostseir(sylvari,guardian) commander frostetics(norn,ele)
Os guild

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

Yeah I edited that a bit to be less flamey… don’t particularly want this thread to be locked.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Exitius.1605

Exitius.1605

Careful now, you are going to rub yourself raw patting yourself on the back too hard.

PS. You should add that to your resume, seriously.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Henry The Horse.3251

Henry The Horse.3251

So it’s o.k. to cheat as long as it fits with what you think works. I can already tell what server you are from.

It’s not an accusation when you have screen shots, and videos proving it. It’s a statement at this point. You can try to justify the cheating all you want. In the end it’s still cheating.

Let me slow it down for you so maybe you can understand it…

It
is
a
bug

There…can you understand one word at a time?

It just happens. You are on one side of the gate, then you are on the other. There is no exploit…it’s uncontrollable

Check the game bug forms … you know there is a link above…it’s been reported for over 6 days now. Multiple threads…multiple servers….

BP posted it happened to them (they glitched in) in one of the bug threads. If you don’t believe us, maybe you will believe your own server…

In case you can’t figure out how to search the bug forms, here are some links for you (you know click on them to view them…)
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Gate-Jump-Hack
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Glitching-Through-Doors-in-WvW/first#post2326548
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Severe-Walk-through-closed-enemy-gates-in-EB/first#post2322223

[TB] Mean Mr Mustard – SBI

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

I need popcorn..

Dude share! This is a very boring work week so thankfully I have something to read. Another positive note is its not some server kittening about NSP

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alfdor.3084

Alfdor.3084

(edited by Alfdor.3084)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Purr Kitten.8731

Purr Kitten.8731

Ya there was a similar fight at SBI garri, maybe you were not there. We had very few people on SBI BL, when BP started taking everything. Got some people to BL finally, but you still outnumbered us. Inner door was down, you were all in the lord’s room. Then a zerg of NSP came in (smart people, interesting tactic., They do that a lot and are working with everything at their disposal- gj NSP)- about the same size as our own. We had to fight both of you off and it lasted about an hour. In the lord’s room. I would like to commend BP and NSP for some great fights. I personally would not dream of coming on here to belittle the hard work of your servers unlike you, it was a great effort and great fun. I am sure all three servers had some great fights. You attacked us at garri about five or six times and each time we held you off. See how that works, Noodica? Some you win, some you lose.

Your message does not surprise me though, coming from a BP commander. You are a tacky lot. Your server should feel embarrassed by you specifically and a lot of your other commanders.

SBI

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

NSP does have this problem of glitching through the gate. Just yesterday when retaking our eb keep, I glitched through the inner gate that faces our spawn for no reason. 2 other NSP also got through with me at roughly the same time and we have no idea how we got through. We were pvding at that time so thr was no defenders to atk us and we juz stayed on the gate. I believe I have one ss of that somewhr

NSP, are you folks aware of the blue yak bug in eternal? Anet is “aware” and working on a fix, but in the meanwhile you’re really getting screwed. There’s a thread in the bug report forum:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/WvW-Dolyak-s-don-t-spawn

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

(edited by nothing.7941)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

Ya there was a similar fight at SBI garri, maybe you were not there. We had very few people on SBI BL, when BP started taking everything. Got some people to BL finally, but you still outnumbered us. Inner door was down, you were all in the lord’s room. Then a zerg of NSP came in (smart people, interesting tactic., They do that a lot and are working with everything at their disposal- gj NSP)- about the same size as our own. We had to fight both of you off and it lasted about an hour. In the lord’s room. I would like to commend BP and NSP for some great fights. I personally would not dream of coming on here to belittle the hard work of your servers unlike you, it was a great effort and great fun. I am sure all three servers had some great fights. You attacked us at garri about five or six times and each time we held you off. See how that works, Noodica? Some you win, some you lose.

Your message does not surprise me though, coming from a BP commander. You are a tacky lot. Your server should feel embarrassed by you specifically and a lot of your other commanders.

I was wondering if anyone was going to mention that fight. It was pretty epic. Going to the top was not our finest idea, but the combat in lords room was very interesting. You could see all 3 servers stop in respective corners to try and map out the best course of action. I was impressed with the Os commanders and how well they were assessing certain situations. Even the open field fights were a lot of fun. Unfortunately an attempt on our Bay and Hills required us to back off and support our own defense. I will be rolling with my small crew tonight, hopefully we can find a fight or 2 with about = numbers.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

NSP does have this problem of glitching through the gate. Just yesterday when retaking our eb keep, I glitched through the inner gate that faces our spawn for no reason. 2 other NSP also got through with me at roughly the same time and we have no idea how we got through. We were pvding at that time so thr was no defenders to atk us and we juz stayed on the gate. I believe I have one ss of that somewhr

NSP, are you folks aware of the blue yak bug in eternal? Anet is “aware” and working on a fix, but in the meanwhile you’re really getting screwed. There’s a thread in the bug report forum:

Yes and its very disappointing. We are already at a disadvantage as far as numbers game goes. But not being able to upgrade 2 of our towers makes it that much tougher. O well looks like we have accepted the challenge anyway

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natar.3671

Natar.3671

Yeah we know abt it. everyone is NSP (or at least Os) has spammed anet with bug reports regarding that. durios and QL recently got supply again so maybe it is fixed? idk, didnt rly stay in eb that long juz now

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Good effort trying to take our hills NSP. That was surely a very expensive golem rush.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: DtC.4806

DtC.4806

About the glitch img through gates, it’s actually a very easy thing to do depending on your class, I won’t say how to prevent exploiting, but when I was commanding 80 people before reset, we were hitting a gate and about 30 glitches through just because of the style of attack we were doing, I called for everyone to immediately leave the tower (I myself was glitched through, and everyone left, not a single person went to The Lord. Your server will listen to you if you speak up without yelling/calling them hackers.

Glitching through the door is one thing, but glitching, porting, then capping is another. SBI you need to stop exploiting, when you are ported into outer, then inner from this, it does nothing but negatively affect your server as a whole.

Main: Ominous Justice (DtC)
Guild: Ominous Threat
Server: Fort Aspenwood

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blue Marine.6782

Blue Marine.6782

Can’t we all just have a beer and get along? Tell you what, ill bring the beer tonight and you guys can send Green in to break my armor.

I wouldn’t break your armor.

Yes you would and it would be fun :P Well if I could find a map that that I don’t have the outmanned buff on……

I don’t stake old friends if its just me Unless it Glaezer, that zerger. QQ

RNG Officer.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Kiro.3164

About the glitch img through gates, it’s actually a very easy thing to do depending on your class, I won’t say how to prevent exploiting, but when I was commanding 80 people before reset, we were hitting a gate and about 30 glitches through just because of the style of attack we were doing, I called for everyone to immediately leave the tower (I myself was glitched through, and everyone left, not a single person went to The Lord. Your server will listen to you if you speak up without yelling/calling them hackers.

Glitching through the door is one thing, but glitching, porting, then capping is another. SBI you need to stop exploiting, when you are ported into outer, then inner from this, it does nothing but negatively affect your server as a whole.

@Last Paragraph

Surely you’re kidding right? Or is the morning crew of SBI doing this.

I have yet to see anyone on EB, SBI, or BP use this bug. (I dont go to NSP.)

Also I highly doubt a majority of our populous are doing it just because they can. If anything its people on our server sabotaging our WvW rep.

Even our pugs arnt stupid enough to group up and do this garbage.

[GoF] Blackgate

(edited by Kiro.3164)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ralin.4270

Ralin.4270

BP isn’t perfect, but it isn’t anything like SBI.Get caught cheating and then try so hard to cover for it. What happened was much easier to explain. They got caught cheating, and are now trying to figure a way out of the impending punishment.

Anyone who cheats, even if unintentional, should get a permaban. You can’t easily say who did it on purpose, and who did it by accident. So ban them all. It’s better to make a few people mad and have a good play environment.

Of course SBI won’t agree with that, and we all know why.

Awww “Oh noes…SBI folk zapin thru doors…what are we to do?”

Solution – Fight and meet them outside the asset. Chances are that if an enemy is at your gates your not that far from losing the asset.

I know…I know. Totally ruins your plan to zoom hack or the use your abusive set up of arrow carts or your skill less portal bombs to repel the enemy “Horde”.

I’ll tell you whats abusive. The amount of bags you drones are dropping. Ya don’t pound your chest, roar ’kitten’and declare victors of a match up in the first week then come back to the same boards only to cry haxxors. Get out of your little wooden huts and fight.

Come get some!
- [TB] Ralin/Rook

So it’s o.k. to cheat as long as it fits with what you think works. I can already tell what server you are from.

It’s not an accusation when you have screen shots, and videos proving it. It’s a statement at this point. You can try to justify the cheating all you want. In the end it’s still cheating.

A bunch of SBI were unintentionally pushed through a gate due to a glitch that as far as I know has yet to be fixed. Then they killed you.

How the hell does an entire zerg get pushed through a gate by accident?

Let’s take a look at the evolution of sbi so far in this thread.

First you said it didn’t happen period.
Screen shots were shown
You respond that it’s only a one time thing and it’s an accident
Video is provided
You try to downplay that it even happened, and point out it was only a few people
More screen shots showing more of it happening
You try to justify that it should be o.k. and that it’s BPs fault you are cheating because we use siege? Really? That is logical to you?

So… just to be clear… if you happen to accidentally glitch through a wall, panic, and run out the other side, you should be permabanned, too?

Absolutely. Hell I invite anyone at Anet to check up on me. If they see anything like that please permaban me immediately.

Read my post. I never said it was ok to exploit. I offered the idea to fight them before they got to the door. We deal with zoomed in arrow cart players from BP every night when fighting at your assets. Do we applaud such use of exploits to counter an offensive army at your gates? Absolutely not but we deal with it. For you to chime in and say you know what server I’m from based on my comments makes you sound like a n00b. We have very high standards in our guild and if we ever caught someone using such exploits they would be gkicked quickly.

We earn our wins and our bags the old fashion way. We’ve done so since UO and that tradition will NEVER change.

I agree with Bannok – Remove the doors and the arrow carts till Anet fixes the bugs tied to them.

-[TB] Ralin/Rook

“You can run but you’ll DIE tired!”
The Balance – GM

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

SBI would like doors and ACs to go away, than they can just karma train everything even quicker

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Ralin.4270

I tip my hat to the players from both BP and NSP who laid siege to SBI garrison last night. It was a great bunch of fights. You guys really showed your tenacity plus the ‘raining’ BP char’s from the roof was awesome!

Again good job! I salute the BP and NSP commanders. Thanks for keeping it clean and fun!

-[TB] Ralin / Rook

The Balance – GM

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Ralin.4270

SBI would like doors and ACs to go away, than they can just karma train everything even quicker

Nah..Players are still going to Karma train ya regardless that’s EB’s logic across all maps but it would rid about 95% of the ‘cry more n00b’ posts here

The Balance – GM

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

So did we ever figure out if the BP bay take on Sunday night by Sbi was “clean” or not?

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kvothe.1467

Kvothe.1467

Wow. I’ve been following the live feed of the match up and Borlis is going hard!
they’ve pushed our poop in. kitten . This makes more sense though to how you played last week, cuz it looked like your reset was lacking, in numbers/game-play/whatever, wasn’t around during the weekend so I wouldn’t really know.

Looks like you’re getting back to your good old ways of taking all our kitten in the BL and keeping it paper throughout the week. Wouldn’t be surprised to log on later tonight to find a waypoint in our hills too. kitten thats annoying. :/

Shouldn’t be too long now till you catch up and pass us in points. Kudos to you. You know when we are weakest and you take proper advantage of that. Anyways, Good luck out there and keep up the good fight.

I feel emotions when I think about you.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

Can’t we all just have a beer and get along? Tell you what, ill bring the beer tonight and you guys can send Green in to break my armor.

Yes you would and it would be fun :P Well if I could find a map that that I don’t have the outmanned buff on……

Bah, you wound me sir… I don’t even warrant a stake?? I thought you had some respect for me. QQ

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

dunnberry.2964

No SBI your not supposed to be nice to us darnit! Err a good fights. I actually do enjoy fighting SBi in the BL honestly…also darn you for making me check live map again

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crrrystal.6845

Crrrystal.6845

No SBI your not supposed to be nice to us darnit! Err a good fights. I actually do enjoy fighting SBi in the BL honestly…also darn you for making me check live map again

What’s wrong with being nice? I like fights and without BP and NSP there would be no fights this week. You guys help me have fun, so we’re frens, k? <3

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Yeah ANet really loves us! I guess they didn’t like the cookie basket I sent.

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

THE Dentist.5960

I would stake your brain Saber! Just cus we buds tho!

VoxL (NSP)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: DoomMagick.5963

DoomMagick.5963

ExploitZerg Isle.

Did you see a commander exploiting?

Funny thing is i have him, his commander and another commander all in several screenshots for exploits reported atm. :|

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

Yes and its very disappointing. We are already at a disadvantage as far as numbers game goes. But not being able to upgrade 2 of our towers makes it that much tougher. O well looks like we have accepted the challenge anyway

Numbers yes, but not skill. I’ve been very impressed whenever we’ve run into NSP. Good luck the rest of the match.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Kiro.3164

So did we ever figure out if the BP bay take on Sunday night by Sbi was “clean” or not?

Yes. That was legit.

We had 2 comms. You should never focus defend one gate. Should have recorded it, that was an excellent achievement. Eh Ralin?

Edited: removed some stuff, if you missed it then you wont know how we did it still, changed the sentence to hint how.

[GoF] Blackgate

(edited by Kiro.3164)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crrrystal.6845

Crrrystal.6845

I snip for space.

Nah, people don’t think everyone in SBI is an exploiter. But I wouldn’t rule out the idea that SBI has intentionally done this a time or two. Why? In most cases where you see this it’s one or two people no matter which server it happens to. But… in a few cases there have been 5, 10, 15 people glitching in and not 1 at a time over a long period of time but all at once or in a matter of a few seconds. In those cases I suspect that it was intentional.

The couple times it’s happened to me, I think around 5 people glitched in within about 15 seconds. If I remember right, 2-3 were on teamspeak and were right confused about what happened. I can understand when things look fishy, but please be careful about passing judgment.

Funny thing about this: the second time it happened (the first time I was in a golem and got stuck in the wall), I forgot what side of the map we were on and it took me a few seconds longer to find a ramp up out of the keep. It may have looked like my random, swervy, zig-zaggy running was in the general direction of the lord and other NPCs, but really I was spinning my camera around trying to figure out where to go. It was kind of scary :/

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

I would stake your brain Saber! Just cus we buds tho!

Id not only stake, id teabag. A good friend deserves the best! <3 you
Green!!!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Ralin.4270

I was one of the commanders that night and I’m not going to go into tactics but yes it was a clean take. BTW – It worked twice. Bay was taken the next night as well.

-[TB] Ralin / Rook

The Balance – GM

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

dunnberry.2964

Common saber we would give them all the exact same treatment we gave Doom on Sunday night…and to SBI bragging about gold…I’ve made about 20 gold since we started playing you guys, that’s with buying some siege and upgrades everyday too

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Ralin.4270

Yes. That was legit.

We had 2 comms. KIWI went in through the nw gate with 2 golems while TB teased your SE gate. Should have recorded it, that was an excellent achievement. Eh Ralin?

Aye – Its always great to fight BP – They provide good fights!!

The Balance – GM

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dio.2394

Dio.2394

I snip for space.

Nah, people don’t think everyone in SBI is an exploiter. But I wouldn’t rule out the idea that SBI has intentionally done this a time or two. Why? In most cases where you see this it’s one or two people no matter which server it happens to. But… in a few cases there have been 5, 10, 15 people glitching in and not 1 at a time over a long period of time but all at once or in a matter of a few seconds. In those cases I suspect that it was intentional.

The couple times it’s happened to me, I think around 5 people glitched in within about 15 seconds. If I remember right, 2-3 were on teamspeak and were right confused about what happened. I can understand when things look fishy, but please be careful about passing judgment.

Funny thing about this: the second time it happened (the first time I was in a golem and got stuck in the wall), I forgot what side of the map we were on and it took me a few seconds longer to find a ramp up out of the keep. It may have looked like my random, swervy, zig-zaggy running was in the general direction of the lord and other NPCs, but really I was spinning my camera around trying to figure out where to go. It was kind of scary :/

kitten , too slow on delete of original post. It got to thinking that hell, maybe if the group outside has 80, getting 10 in at once might be unintentional.

I wish they would just fix it and the zoom hacking bugs so we could all get back to whining about numbers and PvD.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: DoomMagick.5963

DoomMagick.5963

Common saber we would give them all the exact same treatment we gave Doom on Sunday night…and to SBI bragging about gold…I’ve made about 20 gold since we started playing you guys, that’s with buying some siege and upgrades everyday too

I hope you don’t mean me..cuz i wasn’t even on sunday evening…

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

dunnberry.2964

No not you magick doom Stryker on NSP KOTR guild, sorry bout that lol

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

THE Dentist.5960

I hope you don’t mean me..cuz i wasn’t even on sunday evening…

There can be ONLY ONE, lol!

VoxL (NSP)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

I won a 1vs30 last night (BP had the 30). I’ve made 200g this week in pvp playing 2 hours a night (took Sunday off – Dexter) and I’ve seen BP cheating at least 73 times.

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

dunnberry.2964

Had to +1 that lost post, high quality there cracked me up, touché sir

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

Yeah ANet really loves us! I guess they didn’t like the cookie basket I sent.

My theory is that NSP are Anet ginea pig. They wanna see how far a low tier 7 server can go and do OK with the new match up system. I would not be surprised the match us with EB or Kaineg next week.

Heiann – NSP

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

Every BP player that was at Godsword on BP bl for the past 30 minutes should be embarrassed.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kvothe.1467

Kvothe.1467

I won a 1vs30 last night (BP had the 30). I’ve made 200g this week in pvp playing 2 hours a night (took Sunday off – Dexter) and I’ve seen BP cheating at least 73 times.

You my friend are a being worth worshipping. I’ve seen unicorn with less believers.

I feel emotions when I think about you.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

Yes. That was legit.

We had 2 comms. KIWI went in through the nw gate with 2 golems while TB teased your SE gate. Should have recorded it, that was an excellent achievement. Eh Ralin?

Kk, was wondering. The footage I shot was puzzling as there were sbi mesmers porting people in near watergate/bridge area. However none of the people i was with had eyes on the north gate and it flipped before we could check to see if it was down.

But I will take your word on it

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Kiro.3164

Yes. That was legit.

Kk, was wondering. The footage I shot was puzzling as there were sbi mesmers porting people in near watergate/bridge area. However none of the people i was with had eyes on the north gate and it flipped before we could check to see if it was down.

But I will take your word on it

Ill believe we are exploiting when I see video evidence of a mesmer doing that. If one does, invite them to a party and please get their name.

An ill message you and record if I see any bp do it. So far good though.
Okay Fraeg

[GoF] Blackgate

(edited by Kiro.3164)