6/28 EBay/YB/KN

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

EB, you’re missing BP, huh? Just 3 pages of match thread on Wednesday? I didn’t read it all, but I see no Archer rants, no dumpster anything, etc. It’s like you’re sleepwalking without your pals from BP. Oh well, maybe the random thing will work some magic one of these weeks and it’ll be like old times. Kalkz is building up his golem inventory as we speak.

I think Cookie is still temp-banned. =/

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiliaan.1934

Kiliaan.1934

EB, you’re missing BP, huh? Just 3 pages of match thread on Wednesday? I didn’t read it all, but I see no Archer rants, no dumpster anything, etc. It’s like you’re sleepwalking without your pals from BP. Oh well, maybe the random thing will work some magic one of these weeks and it’ll be like old times. Kalkz is building up his golem inventory as we speak.

Cookies/Archer is perma banned, he tried trolling the moderators by telling them to forcefully consume a bag of something rather untoward. (Then I think he challenged them to a 1v1 on the forums)

Let’s be honest we all knew it would end this way.

P.S. BP, keep Stonemist cozy for us while we are away, we miss you too baby, daddy will be home soon.

Xeviel [GF] – Ehmry Bay

(edited by Kiliaan.1934)

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Cookies failed to stick to my advice and got perma banned.

He’s still young and we’re hoping the next game forums he’ll come out swinging like a man instead of a teen.

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: alcopaul.2156

alcopaul.2156

if you get permabanned in the forums that means you are noob PvFer.

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Kiliaan.1934

Have respect for the banned they can no longer troll in defense for themselves. R.I.P Archer.

Xeviel [GF] – Ehmry Bay

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Har not quite.

It only means you gave up caring about these forums and left a lasting impression on the mod that clicked that perma ban button.

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snowreap.5174

Snowreap.5174

so the video evidence is important because if it’s really a cheat, we need to know so that we can put a stop to it.

YOU do not need to know, it was already reported by several people to ANet, they are the only ones who need to know. And you want to put a stop to it? Don’t bother pretending.

actually I do need to know. if it’s somebody in my guild (in which I am an officer), I need to kick them out, so that everyone else in my guild can see it happen, and know why it was done. if I don’t know about it, and they get banned, they may simply post on our guild forums “I got tired of this game, taking a break” and nobody will be the wiser. and worse, they’ll be back in the next game we play, probably cheating again.

if you don’t think we need to know about this stuff, then you don’t need to post about it either. you could have simply reported it to ArenaNet then quietly gone about your business. but if you’re going to post here, give us enough information to act on it.

and avoid character assassination. the forum rules don’t allow it. when I say I want to put a stop to it, you must assume that I intend to, unless you have evidence to the contrary.

-ken

The Purge [PURG] – Ehmry Bay

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Ebay exploiting rezzing through walls to get inside bay.

Stay classy

They weren’t exploiting. This happened a lot in our matchup. It’s a bug due to the AoE looting which allows players to teleport past certain gates. Most common ones are NW tower in a BL and Overlook keep in Eternal.

Don’t hold it against them, after our long 13-week matchup, I don’t remember Ebay exploiting once. Then again.. they didn’t really need to.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boose.6201

Boose.6201

Why are u so angry?

Because you won’t accept me….I want to join your fanclub

Not yet my young padawan….in time maybe my child

Fail.

You’re still too green mate.

Need to vary up your tactics…..

Try harder please.

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frosch.7809

Frosch.7809

Funny how i am not a native speaker of english and yet you talk about my “impeccable” spelling skills.

Of course my character dies at times in WvW, but my ratio of deaths to kills is quite okay so far. Of course the ratio of Ebay is far better than mine, seeing how they usually stealth to heal up and then stab people in the back again or to run away.

and avoid character assassination. the forum rules don’t allow it. when I say I want to put a stop to it, you must assume that I intend to, unless you have evidence to the contrary.

I really don’t care if you ban someone from your guild or not, the only thing that matters to me is if ANet acts on cheating or not. If you think my post is “character assassination” then just watch how your own Forum warriors act here (when your server is in the lead, that is). I haven’t seen you remind any of them about Forum rules. But i think the worst ones get themselves banned anyway.

And the evidence you ask for will be the next time your server acts in the same way, then i will be here to remind you. Cheers!

[Yak’s Bend]

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: koopatroopa.5360

koopatroopa.5360

Ebay exploiting rezzing through walls to get inside bay.

Stay classy

They weren’t exploiting. This happened a lot in our matchup. It’s a bug due to the AoE looting which allows players to teleport past certain gates. Most common ones are NW tower in a BL and Overlook keep in Eternal.

Don’t hold it against them, after our long 13-week matchup, I don’t remember Ebay exploiting once. Then again.. they didn’t really need to.

No this has to do with rezzing someone on the other side of a wall.

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: KnattyDreads.1856

KnattyDreads.1856

Funny how i am not a native speaker of english and yet you talk about my “impeccable” spelling skills.

Of course my character dies at times in WvW, but my ratio of deaths to kills is quite okay so far. Of course the ratio of Ebay is far better than mine, seeing how they usually stealth to heal up and then stab people in the back again or to run away.

I really don’t care if you ban someone from your guild or not, the only thing that matters to me is if ANet acts on cheating or not. If you think my post is “character assassination” then just watch how your own Forum warriors act here (when your server is in the lead, that is). I haven’t seen you remind any of them about Forum rules. But i think the worst ones get themselves banned anyway.

And the evidence you ask for will be the next time your server acts in the same way, then i will be here to remind you. Cheers!

Your diatribe is old and tired.
Yawn…

-Emhry Bay-
Call of Fate [CoF]

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Snowreap.5174

I do not remind them about forum rules, because they are not accusing me of “pretending” to want to put a stop to exploiting. I assume that whoever they are character assassinating in their posts will ask for it to stop, or report it.

I did not report your post, I chose instead to post here asking you to stop. Arguably, I could have done that part via PM but I was responding to other parts of your post anyway so I lumped it all together.

I get the impression that you would have preferred for me to report your post, then post here that I had reported someone on your server for something, but not exactly who, or exactly for what. I don’t see how that would have been particularly constructive.

-ken

(edited by Snowreap.5174)

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

Cookies/Archer is perma banned, he tried trolling the moderators by telling them to forcefully consume a bag of something rather untoward. (Then I think he challenged them to a 1v1 on the forums)

Let’s be honest we all knew it would end this way.

P.S. BP, keep Stonemist cozy for us while we are away, we miss you too baby, daddy will be home soon.

lol, maybe Kalkz and him can cool off together over beers. And don’t worry, we’ll keep the light on for you Ebay.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Why are u so angry?

Fail.

Try harder please.

Female….I’m sorry didn’t realize it. You can go ahead and pretend to win.

Sorry I didn’t catch this one earlier.

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Boose.6201

Why are u so angry?

Fail.

Try harder please.

…amateur hour is still going?

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Why are u so angry?

Fail.

Try harder please.

You should just post “Last Word” cause ya just failing to cover up how rustled you are.

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Snowreap.5174

Kaineng, congratulations on a perfectly executed SM capture. if you had left us alone we would have let you keep it — we were happy to fight YB outside and we all got a big laugh out of SM changing color behind us.

and thanks for the fun fight in the SM lord room a few minutes later (YB too!). there were so many bags on the floor I couldn’t pick them all up before they rotted.

-ken

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Boose.6201

Why are u so angry?

Fail.

Try harder please.

You should just post “Last Word” cause ya just failing to cover up how rustled you are.

Coming from the guy who started PvF’ing because he can’t do anything beneficial for his server. Then again you are trying to troll Magumma in another thread because you are still mad you got rocked by them last time you faced them.

No not mad, just confused as to how you think this actually works?

(edited by Boose.6201)

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: BigSteez.3152

BigSteez.3152

Bi furious: You can always whisper Bi Furious for some duels. (thats me!)
I’m pretty friendly (youll lose!)

Lol. Remember me

Lill Steez, Norn War w/ Sunrise
Champion Legionnaire
Ehmry Bay

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Why are u so angry?

Fail.

Try harder please.

Coming from the guy who started PvF’ing because he can’t do anything beneficial for his server. Then again you are trying to troll Magumma in another thread because you are still mad you got rocked by them last time you faced them.

I think someone is upset they are losing by over 30k to us.

Like I said I can help if the emotions are too strong…..you can continue to rage at me to help get through this.

You can also apply for my fan club and emulate me…..PPT does not bother me b/c I don’t care.

Your choice ma’am

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: BigSteez.3152

BigSteez.3152

I will say sorry to that huge norn warrior dyed white/red. (i was the human guardian fighting by the SE tower)

We were 1v1ing and that yak zerg came down the road, my bow was for props.

That was me ha, willing to rematch any time. And thanks for the bow, at least you didn’t laugh or dance on me as BV did in all their 3v1s against me that day…

Shout out to the human BV thief that ganked me multiple times and was downed in 5 seconds flat. Laughing after your guildies ressed you made me lol

Lill Steez, Norn War w/ Sunrise
Champion Legionnaire
Ehmry Bay

(edited by BigSteez.3152)

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Boose.6201

Why are u so angry?

Fail.

Try harder please.

I think someone is upset they are losing by over 30k to us.

Like I said I can help if the emotions are too strong…..you can continue to rage at me to help get through this.

You can also apply for my fan club and emulate me…..PPT does not bother me b/c I don’t care.

Your choice ma’am

Where do you come up with these things? =]

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: souless.1935

souless.1935

Kaineng, congratulations on a perfectly executed SM capture. if you had left us alone we would have let you keep it — we were happy to fight YB outside and we all got a big laugh out of SM changing color behind us.

and thanks for the fun fight in the SM lord room a few minutes later (YB too!). there were so many bags on the floor I couldn’t pick them all up before they rotted.

-ken

Haha indeed…I went afk as ebay commander to take a quick call from sm for 5 mins while the other commander had defense…came back to it being flipped and my body on the floor. Good execution.

Was much more enjoyable taking it back in that lords room brouhaha

Ehmry Bay! Commander – Onyxguard
GW1/GW2 Beta player

(edited by souless.1935)

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

BV good dodge on the GvG tonight vs GF tonight.

Kudos

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Boose.6201

Great fights tonight against GF tonight!

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

You’re in BV?

ROFLMAO

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Boose.6201

You’re in BV?

ROFLMAO

Wow i posted about me being in BV in the beginning of the thread and you even responded about it, i guess i was right about the IQ thing.

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Kiliaan.1934

OMG you two, get a thread already and put a sock on the door.

Xeviel [GF] – Ehmry Bay

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amins.3710

Amins.3710

P.S. You mostly win, except when you lose…to us.

LMAO. Don’t you actually have to fight in order to win?

I’m sure the comment about “driving GF nuts” was an attempt to get you to fight btw.

Enough said.

Are you really making video’s of 3 thieves who can disengage at will, and calling that skill?

I’m confused.

Amins – Guardian
Gameplay Video’s & Forum Post

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

OMG you two, get a thread already and put a sock on the door.

Oh babeh <3

Yumiko Togashii

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

You’re in BV?

ROFLMAO

Wow i posted about me being in BV in the beginning of the thread and you even responded about it, i guess i was right about the IQ thing.

This ladies and gentlemen is the point where someone realizes how insignificant they really are.

Sorry ma’am

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ormiga.6183

Ormiga.6183

P.S. You mostly win, except when you lose…to us.

LMAO. Don’t you actually have to fight in order to win?

I’m sure the comment about “driving GF nuts” was an attempt to get you to fight btw.

Enough said.

Are you really making video’s of 3 thieves who can disengage at will, and calling that skill?

I’m confused.

More importantly though is… are you clicking?

And whats up with people posting GW2 videos and speeding them up? I don’t get that at all

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

More importantly though is… are you clicking?

And whats up with people posting GW2 videos and speeding them up? I don’t get that at all

Meh… some of us have to click some. I for one have two fingers that only function at 40% of their original movement capacity, due to being crushed and healing rather badly.

Things happen, and some people may just prefer it for comfort reasons?

Yumiko Togashii

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

razernagaftw!!!

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Syktek.7912

Syktek.7912

Vesper Dawnshield | Guardian

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dan.2940

Dan.2940

Lmao, thats pretty funny, i love how people just want their loot easy and act all innocent like the jump puzzle isn’t in WvW still. I guess the traps in the JP are to kill invisible mobs and not because the puzzle is meant to have a pvp concept to it.

| Siynn – Lvl 80 Thief | Jaata – Lvl 80 Engineer |
| Smitê – Lvl 80 Guardian | Arraxie – Lvl 80 Ele |
Ehmry Bay

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: llkoolaid.8204

llkoolaid.8204

lol Camping the JP is all that [Rag] from Yaks does…

-Rent-a-Gollum- call 555-kalkz
80MES – Dr Sweet Cheeks/80WAR – Jegudiel
80GRD – Sir Sweet Cheeks/80ELE – D J Diddles

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cares Less.9631

Cares Less.9631

Sad that my friends in [WvW] are leaving Kaineng, I understand your reasons and they are valid, you were great to run with, and the last of the top WvW guilds left on Kaineng in my opinion, you will be missed.

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serenity.8246

Serenity.8246

Sad that my friends in [WvW] are leaving Kaineng, I understand your reasons and they are valid, you were great to run with, and the last of the top WvW guilds left on Kaineng in my opinion, you will be missed.

:(

Features Manager for www.yaks-bend.com
“We are a WvW organization! We don’t throw tea parties!
We burn them to the ground and put the teddy bears to death!”

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

I know this sounds horrible but them leaving is a good thing

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Cares Less.9631

Disagree, we are a pug server now, with little leadership and some gaping holes in our coverage, obviously opinions vary, I have nothing but respect for Areanas, Good Taiwan Man and the other Commanders from [WvW]. They have done a lot more for this server than the people who are driving them off.

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Syktek.7912

Syktek.7912

Disagree, we are a pug server now, with little leadership and some gaping holes in our coverage, obviously opinions vary, I have nothing but respect for Areanas, Good Taiwan Man and the other Commanders from [WvW]. They have done a lot more for this server than the people who are driving them off.

All I have to say is: Anet should not have announced the coming of paid transfers.

Vesper Dawnshield | Guardian

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Just haven’t been impressed with them….

But if they wagoning off you should say good riddance

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Cares Less.9631

Sometimes it’s hard to see the forest for the trees… they didn’t bandwagon off, they were driven off, anyway you believe what you want.

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serenity.8246

Serenity.8246

Sometimes it’s hard to see the forest for the trees… they didn’t bandwagon off, they were driven off, anyway you believe what you want.

:( That’s even worse. Not getting along is horrible but when it ruins the game for you, your only choice is to move servers or to quit the game. That’s too bad. While you won’t be able to roll with them in WvW at least you can converse and get together in the PvE world. (Yes, there is a PvE world out there! I promise it doesn’t hurt.)

Features Manager for www.yaks-bend.com
“We are a WvW organization! We don’t throw tea parties!
We burn them to the ground and put the teddy bears to death!”

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

Or hope anet deals with it, seems to take too long though to wait on them.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

(edited by Draygo.9473)

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Yaks/Kain

I applaud the zergs tonight you finally got the keep……

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Engel.6029

Engel.6029

:( The last thing the people Kain need to be doing is driving off guilds.

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

:( The last thing the people Kain need to be doing is driving off guilds.

That’s the 1st thing they need to do. Get rid of Wagoneers, and concentrate on making the server strong.

Skill > Wagon IMHO