6/28 EBay/YB/KN

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buddah.2903

Buddah.2903

Yaks guild [AOE]…. you guys have a Human Female elem that is ridiculously good. Props to that player cause I felt like logging after a couple beatings from her

VS Guild Ehmry Bay
Deadweightz Lvl 80 D/D thief (yishis build) Dumalaw Lvl 80 Bow Ranger (glass but no cannon build)

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

Sometimes it’s hard to see the forest for the trees… they didn’t bandwagon off, they were driven off, anyway you believe what you want.

:( The last thing the people Kain need to be doing is driving off guilds.

That’s the 1st thing they need to do. Get rid of Wagoneers, and concentrate on making the server strong.

Skill > Wagon IMHO

Whoa… >_>

WVW (the WvW division of SOS) is a native Kaineng guild since tier 8. They have fought for Kaineng though both victories and defeats for almost a year. Go read up some history please.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

(edited by CHIPS.6018)

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cares Less.9631

Cares Less.9631

Haha, fail, most of the skill left, and the departure of an original Kaineng Guild that was here from day dot because of the community shows where we are headed, after the 1st mass exodus no one stood up to fill the void, with [WvW] leaving it is going to become much worse. Please explain how we rebuild unless we get transfers back to Kaineng? Will they be described by you as the next band wagonning guilds? We don’t have the coverage and the only way it can be fixed is recruiting. I transferred here and stayed when [WM] left, by choice, maybe I made the wrong decision…

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

Haha, fail, most of the skill left, and the departure of an original Kaineng Guild that was here from day dot because of the community shows where we are headed, after the 1st mass exodus no one stood up to fill the void, with [WvW] leaving it is going to become much worse. Please explain how we rebuild unless we get transfers back to Kaineng? Will they be described by you as the next band wagonning guilds? We don’t have the coverage and the only way it can be fixed is recruiting. I transferred here and stayed when [WM] left, by choice, maybe I made the wrong decision…

Yes, you made the wrong choice. Bandwaggoners are suppossed to leave when the going gets rough. Don’t worry, there is still time to correct the error.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cares Less.9631

Cares Less.9631

You miss the point, I don’t want to leave, I in the OP stated I was sorry to see [WvW] leave, the reasons they are leaving is because of some of the community, if the community was serious about ressurecting our WvW community we should not be making people leave, especially a guild that was a day one Kaineng guild. Anyway this seems to be going nowhere, you are entitled to your opinion good luck have fun, I hope Kaineng comes back.

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: chillypsu.9463

chillypsu.9463

(Yes, there is a PvE world out there! I promise it doesn’t hurt.)

Daddy beats us when we PvE instead of wuvwuv…

Big Chilly – [TG]

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: alcopaul.2156

alcopaul.2156

WvW leaving Kaineng is sad. It’s OK that WM, CO, RISE, RE, XF, Meow left. But WvW? The guild that has been in Kaineng since T8? I remember Taiwan Man trash talking CO members when they announced a departure party in LA.. Where the kitten is the server loyalty that I heard from Taiwan Man that day? I guess they ate their own words.

Just to show you that the only permanent things in this world are death and taxes.

(edited by alcopaul.2156)

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: WitM.2308

WitM.2308

Kaineng, you people are rude. Interrupting my attempt to solo the SM keep lord is really not good manners. I dare say you should have given me a shot at taking him down before interrupting. Especially when considering that the quality of your sweeping is of such a level that you miss a necro it would seem to be the least you could do.

Also, props to the uplevel necro for giving a 1 on 1 a try on the third floor.

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

While you won’t be able to roll with them in WvW at least you can converse and get together in the PvE world. (Yes, there is a PvE world out there! I promise it doesn’t hurt.)

Therein lies the problem. Nothing there hurts at all…

PvE = acronym for everything is paper.

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

You miss the point, I don’t want to leave, I in the OP stated I was sorry to see [WvW] leave, the reasons they are leaving is because of some of the community, if the community was serious about ressurecting our WvW community we should not be making people leave, especially a guild that was a day one Kaineng guild. Anyway this seems to be going nowhere, you are entitled to your opinion good luck have fun, I hope Kaineng comes back.

A few trolls in EB is not the kaineng community. Especially considering they don’t participate on our server website, or log into the server teamspeak.

Also this isn’t the first exodus, but the third. First one was LaZy, then WAR + friends.

We rebuilt each time.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ostra.3927

Ostra.3927

Yeah I am with Draygo. The trolls in EB spouting off against any commander are NOT the community. The Kaineng community is on the United website, and in teamspeak together.

Those trolls tend to show up when Ebay is being faced, then disappear the next week. Dont know if they are just a cancer with their guilds hacking and exploiting so it makes people mad all around, or if they plant people to try and cause decent (doubtful of course) but it is the nature of the beast.

Other then the trolls… no-one wanted WvW to go. they were great folks and did a lot for the server. Personally I think they just go an offer they could not refuse…

Please get your priorities straight Anet.
Stat increase = gear grind.
Gear grind = no money from me ever again.

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kronyx.2570

Kronyx.2570

Great fights last night with GF in EBG. the amount of arrow carts inside overlook were just crazy

Rheayas – 80 Guardian
Guild Leader Of [LOOT]
Yaks Bend Allaince Commander [YBA]

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

To the current three Yaks currently camp capping our BL right now. I understand the whole thief/mes dynamic duo is the in thing right now, but is it really necessary to add not only an additional glass thief, but usage of snares against a solo opponent when already running such a meta group? As if at that point my attempts at defense were really of any consequence. Just saps any smidgen of fun I might possibly have in the attempt out of it on my end. Complaining? Maybe… Just saying, not very sporting at all.

Edit: Former mentioned party has now devolved into a six-man thief party, lol.

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

(edited by KStudios.2850)

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

P.S. You mostly win, except when you lose…to us.

LMAO. Don’t you actually have to fight in order to win?

I’m sure the comment about “driving GF nuts” was an attempt to get you to fight btw.

Enough said.

Are you really making video’s of 3 thieves who can disengage at will, and calling that skill?

I’m confused.

all top-skiled player who mouseclik there utilitiys play thaif

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

People on KN play in EB?

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

People on KN zerg in EB

Fixed

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

People zerg in WvW?

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: llkoolaid.8204

llkoolaid.8204

Yeah I am with Draygo. The trolls in EB spouting off against any commander are NOT the community. The Kaineng community is on the United website, and in teamspeak together.

Those trolls tend to show up when Ebay is being faced, then disappear the next week. Dont know if they are just a cancer with their guilds hacking and exploiting so it makes people mad all around, or if they plant people to try and cause decent (doubtful of course) but it is the nature of the beast.

Other then the trolls… no-one wanted WvW to go. they were great folks and did a lot for the server. Personally I think they just go an offer they could not refuse…

lol Is this a joke?
How about you own up to your servers flaws and not blame other servers for your sorry community…

It’s “other than” not “other then”.

-Rent-a-Gollum- call 555-kalkz
80MES – Dr Sweet Cheeks/80WAR – Jegudiel
80GRD – Sir Sweet Cheeks/80ELE – D J Diddles

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

WvW leaving Kaineng is sad. It’s OK that WM, CO, RISE, RE, XF, Meow left. But WvW? The guild that has been in Kaineng since T8? I remember Taiwan Man trash talking CO members when they announced a departure party in LA.. Where the kitten is the server loyalty that I heard from Taiwan Man that day? I guess they ate their own words.

Just to show you that the only permanent things in this world are death and taxes.

Kaineng is like a transfer station. Everyone’s trash comes in and hangs around until it moves on to it’s next destination.

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: sered.5618

sered.5618

While ebay has proven to everyone over and over again how classy they are.

Only Kaineng .

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

Kaineng is like a transfer station. Everyone’s trash comes in and hangs around until it moves on to it’s next destination.

EB, we really don’t need Maguuma 2.0 on the forums right now…

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Welp its over.

Have fun this next match up

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amins.3710

Amins.3710

Great fights last night with GF in EBG. the amount of arrow carts inside overlook were just crazy

Was a ton of fun. Was about 1.5hrs. Here is the condensed video

Amins – Guardian
Gameplay Video’s & Forum Post

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Was a ton of fun. Was about 1.5hrs. Here is the condensed video

Been waiting to see this video.

Was going to post it on the yak forums cept I got perma banned

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ostra.3927

Ostra.3927

lol Is this a joke?
How about you own up to your servers flaws and not blame other servers for your sorry community…

It’s “other than” not “other then”.

It is server’s not servers

:)

Please get your priorities straight Anet.
Stat increase = gear grind.
Gear grind = no money from me ever again.

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: lensor.9684

lensor.9684

Please remember that Jinks does not talk for Kaineng. Neither does trolls in EB. Most people are genuinely sad to see WvW (and previous transfers) go and would very much like them to reconsider.

That said, it is human nature to have some people lash out when they are feeling like they are handed the kitten end of a stick. And even without that, immature kitten bags are a fact of life no matter where you go. I think people are kidding themselves if they think that this is different on any other server. That they are somehow immune. The only way to be immune to basic human nature is to be on an empty server.

Luckily adversity also bring out the best in people, and the last couple of weeks I have had the most amazing time ever playing WvW for Kaineng even though we haven’t had a chance actually winning any matches. People are really coming together, despite Anet’s insistence to match us up against much higher-ranking servers. I think we could use a week of playing a couple of tiers lower ranked servers next time…

Bark N Mad [Dii] ~ The Order of Dii Guild Officer ~ Jade Quarry