6/28 FA/DB/CD

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

Nice fights from FA and CD.
Nice to meet you CD, this is my first time, please be gentle.

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

I can’t get over the amount of roamers from CD chase me halfway across the map until I get sick of them behind me, so I turn around to fight and the first thing they do is turn away and run as soon as they realize they’re not facing an upleveled scrub.

Why were you running from them in the first place?

If I am heading to help defend something, or give backup to other people, I will generally not go all bloodlust on every red name I see and will, in fact, just ignore some invaders as I go.
Because, basically, I’m not going to lose territory because I wanted to duel someone.

Then they chase me, and the scenario described above occurs.

Also, GOOD LORD.
I’m trying so hard not to generalize too much here, because I honestly mean no offense, but the sheer amount of cheese perma-stealth thieves I have seen come out of CD’s spawn into DB BL is staggering.

I think I fought… a warrior, a ranger, a mesmer, and fifteen different thieves while I was working on getting Vale upgraded.
Oh,
And one really good engineer that killed me, good show.

Dragonbrand

(edited by EnRohbi.2187)

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Welp, I did a little solo roaming in DB BL this morning, and I took pictures! First, I ran into an ele who hesitated to attack me at first but eventually got up the courage and engaged. Unfortunately, he went down in about 5 seconds. Next a thief and warrior decide they want a 2v1 fight, but they don’t fare much better and both go down in about 15 seconds. Then a necro and engi see me and despite having a 2v1 advantage decide they want to have a hug party with the sentry. I figure they need the extra help and engage anyway. The engi goes down and dies quick, then the sentry dies, then the necro decides to try run for the garrison but also goes down. Mr engi spawns at the garrison and runs back to try save the necro but is too late, and once again he goes down fast. Fortunately for him, Mr d/d ele shows up to res him so that they can get back to their 2v1 odds. The ele gets wrecked and runs off, but after consecutive outnumbered fights, Mr engi finally manages to down me… and then he gets downed himself once again. Since he went down after me though, he had the health advantage and won the fight. Mr engi then decides he will dance on my corpse in celebration of his awesome victory. Quite impressive.

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mnemon.6205

Mnemon.6205

Also, GOOD LORD.
I’m trying so hard not to generalize too much here, because I honestly mean no offense, but the sheer amount of cheese perma-stealth thieves I have seen come out of CD’s spawn into DB BL is staggering.

I think I fought… a warrior, a ranger, a mesmer, and fifteen different thieves while I was working on getting Vale upgraded.
Oh,
And one really good engineer that killed me, good show.

Yeah, I’ve noticed CD thieves in rear areas, a lot more so than I saw with TC or KN the last week, in just the hour or so I was able to get on wvwvw last night. Friday night euphoria maybe?

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

Welp, I did a little solo roaming in DB BL this morning, and I took pictures! First, I ran into an ele who hesitated to attack me at first but eventually got up the courage and engaged. Unfortunately, he went down in about 5 seconds. Next a thief and warrior decide they want a 2v1 fight, but they don’t fare much better and both go down in about 15 seconds. Then a necro and engi see me and despite having a 2v1 advantage decide they want to have a hug party with the sentry. I figure they need the extra help and engage anyway. The engi goes down and dies quick, then the sentry dies, then the necro decides to try run for the garrison but also goes down. Mr engi spawns at the garrison and runs back to try save the necro but is too late, and once again he goes down fast. Fortunately for him, Mr d/d ele shows up to res him so that they can get back to their 2v1 odds. The ele gets wrecked and runs off, but after consecutive outnumbered fights, Mr engi finally manages to down me… and then he gets downed himself once again. Since he went down after me though, he had the health advantage and won the fight. Mr engi then decides he will dance on my corpse in celebration of his awesome victory. Quite impressive.

There is a hole in your little story here. Your stacks of corruption seem to have been wiped out a few times.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: kRAVen.4195

kRAVen.4195

I’m just here to cheer on grandpa kraven because he sounds like he’s a little grumpy! Go CD! You can win!

Thanks buddy. Good luck to you as well. TC likes to troll on a condescending advice level under the delusion that they are winning fights not because of their numbers. It can be tough to deal with but an extra layer of swag should protect yall.

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Waffler.1257

There is a hole in your little story here. Your stacks of corruption seem to have been wiped out a few times.

I went down and rallied about 3 seconds later from killing the sentry. Any other questions?

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Eviator.9746

I went down and rallied about 3 seconds later from killing the sentry. Any other questions?

Well that does explain the stacks. There is 20 minute gap between the first four or so pictures, but I guess it’s possible nothing happened in that time.

Maybe you should set up a live stream so that you can brag about your awesome skills in real time.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Waffler.1257

Well that does explain the stacks. There is 20 minute gap between the first four or so pictures, but I guess it’s possible nothing happened in that time.

Maybe you should set up a live stream so that you can brag about your awesome skills in real time.

I’ve thought about it.

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Eviator.9746

I’ve thought about it.

Yeah you should do it! Then you can see how many people actually care.

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: EvilSardine.9635

EvilSardine.9635

Sounds like Eviator is the engineer in the screenshots. Irked him quite a bit.

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Eviator.9746

It does sound like that, doesn’t it? Actually I haven’t been able to play in 2 days Even so, I’m sure he would slaughter me too (see sig). I don’t understand the mindset of doing what he did with the screenshots. The victories speak for themselves. Does he need to be so childish on public forums?

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: BAITness.1083

BAITness.1083

Sounds more like he called someone out who messed up tooting their own horn. I am running around in a selfish soloing build myself right now, but I can’t be arsed to take a screenshot whenever I miraculously kill players in their group builds.

Hyade and his flamethrower

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Waffler.1257

It does sound like that, doesn’t it? Actually I haven’t been able to play in 2 days Even so, I’m sure he would slaughter me too (see sig). I don’t understand the mindset of doing what he did with the screenshots. The victories speak for themselves. Does he need to be so childish on public forums?

I’m even more childish on private forums, consider yourself lucky.

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

The moral of the story is that when the engineer farts, it smells rather salty & earthy with a hint of shame mixed in.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Sigh forum match-ups are so boring without mag or ebay T.T….less all agree to be less cordial and be trolls to one another for my entertainment

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nikked.7365

Nikked.7365

After spending a week with TC and then Mag, this forum is so refreshing. I don’t even mind dropping loot bags for you guys anymore! Sure I’m annoyed that I have to fight every second for CD garrison, but hey, that’s war. (Though while we were recapping it tonight, I threw ACs instead of rams. Oops.)

Love,
The Snow Leopard that charged your treb, and ran straight off a cliff

Jacked Jackal :: Norn Mesmer :: Giant and Fabulous
Dragonbrand

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Delune.4817

Delune.4817

Had fun in EB tonight, I generally don’t command in EB I am usually on BLs or emergency response duty (well actually I am always ready for a delune 911 XD) anyways… Had a nice 40+ FA zerg with me and we eventually took SMC Thanks for the fight on EB CD and DB <3

P.S. MY first time commanding the taking of SMC Even though it wasn’t fully upgraded.

Commander All The Delune, Fort Aspenwood
Guild Leader of [TK]
“FA, stomping bandwagons since 2012….”

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: SpecterMAT.7306

SpecterMAT.7306

As the God Emperor or FA, I am proud of Jhawk’s actions.
And I hope we will have nice fights at EB later next week :F

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Recursivision.2367

Recursivision.2367

Sigh forum match-ups are so boring without mag or ebay T.T….less all agree to be less cordial and be trolls to one another for my entertainment

Well, I’d like to say hi to all the Dragonbranders chasing a little engi around their keep in EB all night. Thanks for the good time. Catch ya again soon. Next time I’d prefer more than one duel without the whole goon squad showing up. You guys have a good buddy system going on. Not quite as good as the Mags, who hold hands whenever they cross the street, but still pretty impressive!

Best fight of the night goes to that upleveled human necro. Props to you, bookah.

(edited by Recursivision.2367)

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gasoline.2570

Gasoline.2570

7. Every battle was won against overwhelming odds

Yes, overwhelming indeed…

I can’t stop laughing. Screenshot is perfection.

The balance team is chained to SPVP, and the PVE team is all about producing carnivals

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Astdis.9532

Astdis.9532

After spending a week with TC and then Mag, this forum is so refreshing. I don’t even mind dropping loot bags for you guys anymore! Sure I’m annoyed that I have to fight every second for CD garrison, but hey, that’s war. (Though while we were recapping it tonight, I threw ACs instead of rams. Oops.)

Love,

Lol Jacked <3
CD loves you ^^

On another matter though.. What have we done to anet that makes them hate us so much :’( sniff.. TC , then Mags and now this :O

Shugah Da Baws [FoC]
Mesmer on Northern Shiverpeaks

(edited by Astdis.9532)

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

Love,

Lol Jacked <3
CD loves you ^^

On another matter though.. What have we done to anet that makes them hate us so much :’( sniff.. TC , then Mags and now this :O

Hey, at least we’re nicer on the forums

Dragonbrand

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Recursivision.2367

Recursivision.2367

Honestly, I’ve been enjoying this match-up all around. You guys are alright :P

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: destoyer of lives.7963

destoyer of lives.7963

Honestly, I’ve been enjoying this match-up all around. You guys are alright :P

I have also enjoyed this matchup. I for one haven’t faced crystal desert since my days on darkhaven months ago. But nothing has changed with you guys, you still bring it just like always and I definitely have respect for your server. I hope this week continues to be fun and civil.

[IMPS] Southern Superman
Jade Quarry God/and sometimes commander
~80 Guardian

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grieve.1432

Grieve.1432

kitten you DB trying to take our garrison while I was running a training session. We had like 10 guys just on map mode while I was explaining something then I suddenly hear over VoIP that we have a DB zerg standing right in front of us. Just glad you didn’t wipe us all while we were in map mode that would have just been rude.

Oh, nice try though.

South of Heaven [SoH] – Crystal Desert
Grieve Logdan (Human War) | Rifte Torin (Charr Thief)
Feylicia Logdan (Human Mes) | Elias Foralli (Asura Guard)

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gamadorn.2670

Gamadorn.2670

kitten you DB trying to take our garrison while I was running a training session. We had like 10 guys just on map mode while I was explaining something then I suddenly hear over VoIP that we have a DB zerg standing right in front of us. Just glad you didn’t wipe us all while we were in map mode that would have just been rude.

Oh, nice try though.

LOL Yeah that was us toward the end of our BP raid. It was funny because I didn’t see you guys at first and then you were standing there…and then we were like..what are these guys doing? lol. Anyways good fights on your BL today was fun!!

Dragonbrand
Underwater Operations – [WET]

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Nikked.7365

Oh, nice try though.

LOL Yeah that was us toward the end of our BP raid. It was funny because I didn’t see you guys at first and then you were standing there…and then we were like..what are these guys doing? lol. Anyways good fights on your BL today was fun!!

We were all sitting there in deep discussion doodling on the maps. Who knew training sessions would become bonus reinforcements? Got a kick out of it.

Dragonbrand

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Penguin.5197

Penguin.5197

I was at cdbl killing yaks that ran from stargrove south but I don’t think I had ever seen a yak so actively defended before lol Were about 5-6 people defending yaks as they crossed there. Still we managed to kill a few of them and only saw one get away. My guildiedied but some thief chased me too far and I got him. Was fun overall

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gamadorn.2670

Gamadorn.2670

I was at cdbl killing yaks that ran from stargrove south but I don’t think I had ever seen a yak so actively defended before lol Were about 5-6 people defending yaks as they crossed there. Still we managed to kill a few of them and only saw one get away. My guildiedied but some thief chased me too far and I got him. Was fun overall

haha so were you the NERF enginee? Yeah…we roam in groups when not raiding you and some [HL] guild and some other groups were roaming the map Was a lot of fun!

Dragonbrand
Underwater Operations – [WET]

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

Who is [Kome] and why do you run?

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vashti.8179

Vashti.8179

Can someone from the guild [FF] Forsaken Fighters (CD guild) please send me an IM either here or in-game? Found a speed-hacker in your guild I’d like to let you know about. Have it on video if you’d like to see. Thanks!

(edited by Vashti.8179)

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Everglow.2185

Everglow.2185

haha so were you the NERF enginee? Yeah…we roam in groups when not raiding you and some [HL] guild and some other groups were roaming the map Was a lot of fun!

We had fun too! Didn’t even care about flipping the camp, just glad to get some good fights

The Havok Legion [HL]
#magswag

(edited by Everglow.2185)

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nizio Nightblade.8109

Nizio Nightblade.8109

Had some good fights in cdbl today sadly we got over ran by db after we push to get all are keeps back than it was a slow fight to even get bay back. ( than 20 minutes later fa takes it right back ): )One of the best fights i had was when it was 7 of us CD’ers vs a group of 7-8 FA then a group of probably 5-7 DB’er fighting in astral. At the end of it only 5 of us CD’er where left standing it was good overall fight though.

Talon Nighthawk [Edge] (DB Server)

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Is the ALS guild the same one, granted a different name, from Anvil Rock? They play just as poorly, so that is my assumption, but thought I would check before sticking with the assumption.

~ AoN ~

(edited by Niim.9260)

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Eviator.9746

Is the ALS guild the same one, granted a different name, from Anvil Rock? They play just as poorly, so that is my assumption, but thought I would check before making assumptions.

Some magicians can walk on water. Niim can swim through land.

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deathdom.8250

Deathdom.8250

Is the ALS guild the same one, granted a different name, from Anvil Rock? They play just as poorly, so that is my assumption, but thought I would check before making assumptions.

From reading various matchup threads in the previous weeks, they are the same guild.

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: bishop.7596

bishop.7596

Ask yourself this question the next time you fight the tier 1 heavies.. having your outmanned meter kept turning up means you have to choose your fight carefully.. eg. ytd in EB overlook hill.. took out 3waves of DB didn’t we?

But overall DB zerg have balls unlike TC they don’t scurry to nearest tower when you caught them on even ground.

P.S DB Comd try not to drop open field ac when you already have overwhelming numbers.. One should always play fairly when one has the winning cards.

Attachments:

A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minute longer…
Alencon le renard du desert §Strength, Honour & Duty§
†Guild KöMÉ – A member of ConqueroRs Alliance†

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: MarauderKing.4572

MarauderKing.4572

Fun fight at CD BL bay! Great 1 hr plus siege with all 3 servers in attendance!

Haniko – [FIRE] FIRE Gaming Community
Dragonbrand (Ex-JQ)

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Marquiz.7625

Marquiz.7625

Who is this and why don’t you dare to show your guild tag?

Marquiz
Home: Crystal Desert
Guild: [KöMÉ] §Strength, Honour & Duty§

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Nikked.7365

I love KöMÉ! If there is one nearby, I know we’re going to be just fine.

Don’t mistake wit for fear.

Dragonbrand

(edited by Nikked.7365)

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Waffler.1257

Showing your guild tag is scary :O

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: nomdeplums.5780

nomdeplums.5780

I miss fighting [Agg].

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sophtspoken.9062

Sophtspoken.9062

O green ebg keep how I missed thee, so we took it =)

Ansitheris-80 Human Guard Dragon Brand

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deathdom.8250

Deathdom.8250

Ughh, Anet really needs to fix EBG red keep. Not fun seeing around 10 DB appear in inner the moment outer gate is down each time they attack.
And before this post is taken the wrong way, I’m not blaming DB for anything.

(edited by Deathdom.8250)

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Who was that 5 man group of DB guardians with a commander in FABL at Cragtop just now?

It was a pretty awesome 5v5 and I got to put the stomp on 4 of you

The commander jumped to his death.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Ughh, Anet really needs to fix EBG red keep. Not fun seeing around 10 DB appear in inner the moment outer gate is down each time they attack.
And before this post is taken the wrong way, I’m not blaming DB for anything.

Can you clarify this? This reads as DB takes outer gate down and they go to inner gate, but that isn’t a bug. So what is actually happening?

P.S. the yak bug on blue side needs to be fixed, this kitten is dumb

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Happysack.7132

Happysack.7132

<<Crystal desert player

I’ve been looking forward to fighting Dragonsbrand again even though they have overwhelming numbers they are much less rude than other servers and rarely see them trying to exploit.

Good luck the rest of the match up everyone!

(edited by Happysack.7132)

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

eithinan.9841

My guild tag was up when you were running away. 3 different times we came at you guys when you were capping a camp or location. Fairly even numbers(we may have had 1-2 more people in the general area.) We wiped you once and the rest of the time you ran when you saw us.

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

eithinan.9841

Ask yourself this question the next time you fight the tier 1 heavies.. having your outmanned meter kept turning up means you have to choose your fight carefully.. eg. ytd in EB overlook hill.. took out 3waves of DB didn’t we?

But overall DB zerg have balls unlike TC they don’t scurry to nearest tower when you caught them on even ground.

P.S DB Comd try not to drop open field ac when you already have overwhelming numbers.. One should always play fairly when one has the winning cards.

I dont get what your point is here. Are you trying to point out that smart players go to the high ground to siege up a defensive position before pushing or that scrubs build AC’s on low ground before they get run over?

Attachments:

(edited by eithinan.9841)