6/28 HoD/AR/DH

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Panic.1862

Panic.1862

AR’s forum warriors should transfer over to DR I think they would feel right at home there.

I kid, I kid.

Stormbluff Isle
Dark Covenant [DC] Fear Him [FEAR] All Glass No Cannon [Oops]

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

This thread in a nutshell:

Everybody knows more than everybody else. Everybody cares less about winning than everybody else. “GET ON MY LEVEL!”

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Impromptu fight club AR windmill. happening now!

Thank you [PAXA] for the thorough 3v3 kitten kicking. Always a pleasure

DH Yak’s Bend – Perfect Dark [PD]
Dr Hoppenheimer – Engi / Meowzir – Guard /
Mulcibur Nox – Ele / Mr Directed – Mes

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Steve Whitley.8359

Steve Whitley.8359

This argument is kittened.

I come from Darkhaven, now on HoD.

HoD does not have the numbers Darkhaven has or even close.

HoD does not have BP numbers. Not even similar. Not even remotely close.

At a prime time. We’ve got enough to queue up one WvW map.

The End.

what you think you see isn’t always what is the truth: http://goo.gl/yNqWd

while bp appears to be everywhere at once, its usually (or could be, just sometimes) the same group of people wp hopping. perception is half the battle. if you can get inside the other server’s head then you’ve already beat them. when you’ve played them as long as we have, seen their ups and downs, seen them culled like any server, beaten them yourself, you learn how they work. you guys didn’t get that chance so all you see is the smoke and mirrors of a superior server but trust me, you’re no different. again, you’re free to believe what you want to believe though.

Old Janx // [THG] Jade Quarry / Seafarer’s Rest
secessit viri bellatores

(edited by Steve Whitley.8359)

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saint of Virtue.8329

Saint of Virtue.8329

I’m actually quite flattered that you think we have BP numbers. Shows how hard we fight. I actually visited their forums during the match with them and our conclusion was that though we both had our fair share of tricks, none of it was worth anything when we were outnumbered by 3 to 1 in just about every fight.

Neither here nor there though. Got to say fights have been (for the most part) rather fun and enjoyable. I first started WvW when we were fighting DH oh so long ago. Brings me back to just hitting lvl 80…. Good times good times.

Reuna Thanauf
Leader of Reun Cala Roora (RCRO)
Proud Denravian… Most of the time.

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skarloc.2569

Skarloc.2569

Impromptu fight club AR windmill. happening now!

Thank you [PAXA] for the thorough 3v3 kitten kicking. Always a pleasure

For sure man, good fights.

[PAXA] Skarllok – 80 Mesmer/ Skarrlloc – 80 Guardian
[FUN] [FUN II] [Jonathan Taylor Thomas] – DAoC, WoW, WAR

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: CornChips.5392

CornChips.5392

if you can get inside the other server’s head then you’ve already beat them.

Wow you all take this way toooooo seriously. It’s just a game my manimals, just love and kill each other, no point ‘getting inside each others head’.

Goods fights from some ABYS loons the other night. That ballista in briar certainly had a way of ruining my day.

CornChips | Sylvari Guardian |
Dvaita Vedanta | Human Mesmer|
The Fluttering Horde [TFH] | CD

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Novability.4718

Novability.4718

^ lols. great job gents. Still its boring in WvW… Step it up AR and HoD

are you the commander that was in DH BL that I killed roughly 5+ times on my guardian?

next time don’t make the fights too boring lol

Nope, i have yet to see a point of being in WvW vs you guys. our 10 man team rolls over your zergs. facepalm

[TE] StormBluff Isle
Novability | X Novability X
“Retreat? Hell we just got here”

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Steve Whitley.8359

Steve Whitley.8359

Wow you all take this way toooooo seriously. It’s just a game my manimals, just love and kill each other, no point ‘getting inside each others head’.

just talking about what most servers try to do on reset night, which is make a strong showing. if some server you’ve never played before takes everything and won’t give it back, everybody goes and does something else it seems. our numbers heading into t5 were really strong for the first week. after ebay culled us 2 weeks, they started to dwindle, 3 weeks, people stopped playing because they got it in their heads… that’s all i’m talking about. gg

Old Janx // [THG] Jade Quarry / Seafarer’s Rest
secessit viri bellatores

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Expiatus.4210

Expiatus.4210

Seventh Abyss presents… “STAMPEDE!!!!”

Enjoy.

You Sir deserve an Oscar.
Bookmarked for those days I need to feel like I’m in the stampede!

Anvil Rock – Out manned, out gunned and no repair costs, so Leeroy up and dive in.
See you in Tyria.

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rinzler.8072

Rinzler.8072

Good fight there PAXA. We finally have a challenge to overcome :-)

Rinzler [Mesmer] -BROLIS PASS- Violent Tendencies (vT)
Videos:

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skarloc.2569

Skarloc.2569

Good fight there PAXA. We finally have a challenge to overcome :-)

Yeah, that was a nice fight.

[PAXA] Skarllok – 80 Mesmer/ Skarrlloc – 80 Guardian
[FUN] [FUN II] [Jonathan Taylor Thomas] – DAoC, WoW, WAR

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

CornChips.5392

just talking about what most servers try to do on reset night, which is make a strong showing. if some server you’ve never played before takes everything and won’t give it back, everybody goes and does something else it seems. our numbers heading into t5 were really strong for the first week. after ebay culled us 2 weeks, they started to dwindle, 3 weeks, people stopped playing because they got it in their heads… that’s all i’m talking about. gg

I know why ppl stop coming or jump ship, I just don’t agree with it. Just play for fun. WvW doesn’t have to be about winning, what do you get if you win? Play for the fun of it.

I find my fun finding fights on a competitive scale but so much more than that I find my fun in hanging out with my guildmates. Getting as many together as we can and just doing whatever we feel like, whether it is coordinate with the commander/server, roam, booast or dance in syncronisation until a zerg roles us I have fun doing it.

If it is competition you want but aren’t finding then maybe you need to redefine your idea of competition. This is what I have done because I would rather not leave my guild or my server mates.

I hope most of our server has adopted the same ideal for at least the time being until we can be competitive again. Build a good comunity and everything else will follow.

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: nbvcxz.9248

nbvcxz.9248

• Sitting in couch with popcorn and soda*

Anyone else care to join me?

Scar
Guild Leader | Raid Commander of Organization Zero | [Zero]
The official Seige Master of Crystal Desert

(edited by nbvcxz.9248)

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

CornChips.5392

OMW!!!!!!!

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

nbvcxz.9248

OMW!!!!!!!

You want the Sweet or the Salty ones? There’s Chocolate and cheese. Or you want the one with the Hot Sauce?

Warning: This Hot Sauce will make you bleed from your anal.

Scar

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

CornChips.5392

OMW!!!!!!!

You want the Sweet or the Salty ones? There’s Chocolate and cheese. Or you want the one with the Hot Sauce?

Warning: This Hot Sauce will make you bleed from your anal.

Should I prepare my a… then?

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

Well, I was having a good time until tonight. 12:30 EST.

Hello Zoom-Hackers.

Pretty bad when a T5 server has to use these tactics to beat a T7 server.

http://imgur.com/QqXGirn

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

nbvcxz.9248

Hello Zoom-Hackers.

If you’re talking about the AC AOE circle. I feel you.

We were attacking one of DH tower and no ACs on top of the outer walls since we pretty much destroy them. And yet they still manage to hit our omega golems with AC. As everyone knows. Omega Golems are ranged. 1500 range.

If it’s not a exploit or hack. Can someone explain how that is done, just to avoid any accusation of hacking or exploit.

@ CornChips: BRING ALOT OF LUBS!

Scar

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

Hello Zoom-Hackers.

If you’re talking about the AC AOE circle. I feel you.

We were attacking one of DH tower and no ACs on top of the outer walls since we pretty much destroy them. And yet they still manage to hit our omega golems with AC. As everyone knows. Omega Golems are ranged. 1500 range.

If it’s not a exploit or hack. Can someone explain how that is done, just to avoid any accusation of hacking or exploit.

@ CornChips: BRING ALOT OF LUBS!

Yup, right on the inside of the door, I have no idea how anyone could place it so far in other than an exploit. And I will come right out an say it, I have met several nice people from DH, dueled a few behind the windmill and parted as at least respected acquaintances, but this is hacking.

What’s worse, I couldn’t get anywhere to select the person on the arrow cart to report them, because obviously, they can see where I move, and kill me deader ’n fried chicken before I reach the top of the wall.

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: iamstargazer.9613

iamstargazer.9613

DH BL #1 DH BL#2 DHBL#3 and DHBL #4

Attachments:

DH Commander [SE]

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

It is easy to take things once the other servers have mostly gone to sleep.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: obastable.5231

obastable.5231

DH PvDoor #1! mad skillz, y0!

Hello Kitty Krewe
“Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare!”

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

It is easy to take things once the other servers have mostly gone to sleep.

This was 12 NA eastern time. I guess you guys are just straight up more responsible than we are cause we had a lot of our guys still on from that time zone haha.

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sinester.3572

Sinester.3572

All i have to say it we wipe ur 50 man zerg at ap and we had the outman buff we were arround 8 u should be ashamed!!!! and not talking about our defense on our keep outman buff as well and u guys just fail u guys fight a server whit the same numbers u will just fail lol no tactics at all u just use man power and keep golem rush hopping to get inside xD beside that thanks for the fights and the loot bags keep them coming everytime im comanding i wipe the crap outof u guys learn some tactics or it becomes hard to watch how easy it is to wipe u guys even when we have the outman buff LOL i still remenber SM we outman and u guys just failed and now the keep and ap just proove me right no brains at all xD just push whit man power and hope gl if u find a server whit same numbers so dont come here making jokes of that all the maps are DH bls unless u guys have solid tactics and solid zerg movement all i see is raming heads at doors and hoping to get them and now kiss bring the hate :**** we need some fight in the forums or is no fun brace yourself kittens are coming! (beside all that it have been fun :P keep it up )

Attachments:

HOD Comander

(edited by Sinester.3572)

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Panic.1862

Panic.1862

All i have to say it we wipe ur 50 man zerg at ap and we had the outman buff we were arround 8 u should be ashamed!!!! and not talking about our defense on our keep outman buff as well and u guys just fail u guys fight a server whit the same numbers u will just fail lol no tactics at all u just use man power and keep golem rush hopping to get inside xD beside that thanks for the fights and the loot bags keep them coming everytime im comanding i wipe the crap outof u guys learn some tactics or it becomes hard to watch how easy it is to wipe u guys even when we have the outman buff LOL i still remenber SM we outman and u guys just failed and now the keep and ap just proove me right no brains at all xD just push whit man power and hope gl if u find a server whit same numbers so dont come here making jokes of that all the maps are DH bls unless u guys have solid tactics and solid zerg movement all i see is raming heads at doors and hoping to get them

Mad?

Stormbluff Isle
Dark Covenant [DC] Fear Him [FEAR] All Glass No Cannon [Oops]

(edited by Panic.1862)

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: SuicideByTaco.5408

SuicideByTaco.5408

Whoa Sinester calm down there big guy and leave them alone… I mean ….. eerrrr ….. ummmm isn’t the loot bags they give us really nice? ^^ I mean their numbers r insane but they keep feeding us glorious GLORIOUS!!! LLOOOOTTTT BBBBAAAGGGSSSS!!!!! so I think we should let them keep dying to the very few of us and let us farm gold for later use in a real matchup ; p

yeah I went there 0_o ……FORUM WARRIORS BATTLE!!!!

Also on a pleasant note I love u AR! >< keep thrusting ur way out of ur WPs we will protect u from the Bully! VIVA LA HONDOR!

Attachments:

HoD Ninja Commander
ASTC
Dementess 80 Mesmer/ Payneless 80 guardian/ Nhymphess 80 thief/ Enamoress 80 ele

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

Sin what kind of bloody meme is that?!?! Meme are suppose to be funny not serious! God! I leave for a few hours and you post that crap meme?!?! I expect better from you! Now watch and learn!

Attention DH. I see you guys like to zerg with our even numbers huehuehuehue. But every time you enter a tower that VLK has you just keep getting punched in the face. Take this horse for example. Please come back again.

~VLK

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

As I am sure the people in this thread are aware, Anvil Rock is going through an adjustment period. This being the first week after what I hope is the last of the guild fallout. Overall, I have to admit, I have seen a lot of our players getting hit by the strain this has caused, but I honestly see the light at the end of the tunnel. People on AR are not happy with the state of their WvW, and for the first time in a long time I am seeing more communication than per the norm. People are stepping up and doing what they can. AR will gain it’s footing again as more individuals and guilds start stepping up. So don’t count us out just yet, we will be back, and stronger than before.

Aside from that, been having some great fights(when I am not stopping mid travel trying to clarify what exactly is happening). Right now, because of a lack of community approved voice, I’m spending far too much time typing, and far too little time assaulting in game. So if you see a zerg sitting there, doing nothing, it’s most likely a Commander trying to explain some of the basics to some fairly new troops about strategic point caps. I have been told that the zerg does not need to know the why behind the commanders decisions, and frankly not only do I disagree, but not letting our fellow players know what we were doing or why is what put AR in the situation it is currently in. I won’t sit by and help create that same culture again. No denying AR is months behind most of the other servers in WvW, so we are taking a crash course. Hopefully we can regain our footing and give you guys a solid go in the near future.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gcostanza.2086

Gcostanza.2086

Great Battle last night in our BL and EB. Hold OL!

Ghostbusters INC SBI. Death is but a door , time is but a window, Ill be back.
Engineer Main

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

Can’t wait for fight night! What time will it be this week in DH BL?

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: HippoLogic.2519

HippoLogic.2519

Saying we have no tactics is garbage this is coming out of the same forum that found it strange that we mass invs our zerg and use veil maybe you dont see tactics out of certain groups or large pug balls but dontt say you have not seen any.

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Expiatus.4210

Expiatus.4210

Saw this in the fan generated section and had to put it up here. Orignal posting at https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/fangen/Counterculture-Comics-Something-not-blue

Attachments:

Anvil Rock – Out manned, out gunned and no repair costs, so Leeroy up and dive in.
See you in Tyria.

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

Well i think i’m going to try and command today for HOD. I haven’t done it since I left Darkhaven so we will see how things turn out. :o

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haretic.2047

Haretic.2047

Saw this in the fan generated section and had to put it up here. Orignal posting at https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/fangen/Counterculture-Comics-Something-not-blue

Lol. I love it. So cute.

Kalypso Tathar – 80 Thief
-Proper Preparation Prevents Poor Performance.

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

HippoLogic.2519

Good luck commanding we tried to get new bloods in [SE] to stop attacking you last night not sure if they got you at one point. Also to the AR ranger I think by the north tower around 11 pm pst that dropped the ac and I grabbed I got some good laughs out of it I would be more than happy to give it back to you tried to look for you after we capped the tower as I am a new commander(dont think he was) I know whakittens like to do stupid things in the middle of a battle just shoot me a pm in game and we and meet up.

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

Good luck commanding we tried to get new bloods in [SE] to stop attacking you last night not sure if they got you at one point. Also to the AR ranger I think by the north tower around 11 pm pst that dropped the ac and I grabbed I got some good laughs out of it I would be more than happy to give it back to you tried to look for you after we capped the tower as I am a new commander(dont think he was) I know whakittens like to do stupid things in the middle of a battle just shoot me a pm in game and we and meet up.

What map was it on? I was out in Eternal last night, but we had a few newer tags going so I didn’t tag up. Don’t think we had a Ranger tagged there(although at 1 point there were 3 tags up, don’t have a clue as to why with less than 15 on a map). You recall the tag? I know a few of our current Commanders.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: manabevulkan.9527

manabevulkan.9527

after the big update glitches like this are becoming frequent

Attachments:

Dr. Faux (asuran necro)
[SE] guild

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArkAngel.7940

ArkAngel.7940

after the big update glitches like this are becoming frequent

Yeah, we had a golem and 7 people get glitches through a gate while attacking the gate. Kind of annoying but if anyone bugs through they should try their best to get back on the other side.

Henge of Denravi [HoD]
The best player in the game
“I’m better than all of you!”

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

All i have to say it we wipe ur 50 man zerg at ap and we had the outman buff we were arround 8 u should be ashamed!!!! and not talking about our defense on our keep outman buff as well and u guys just fail u guys fight a server whit the same numbers u will just fail lol no tactics at all u just use man power and keep golem rush hopping to get inside xD beside that thanks for the fights and the loot bags keep them coming everytime im comanding i wipe the crap outof u guys learn some tactics or it becomes hard to watch how easy it is to wipe u guys even when we have the outman buff LOL i still remenber SM we outman and u guys just failed and now the keep and ap just proove me right no brains at all xD just push whit man power and hope gl if u find a server whit same numbers so dont come here making jokes of that all the maps are DH bls unless u guys have solid tactics and solid zerg movement all i see is raming heads at doors and hoping to get them

Mad?

Soooooo mad.

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

HippoLogic.2519

I dont think it was a commander and didnt catch the guild tag im sure he knows who he is and I was in ARBL top left tower I can never remember the tower names.

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: obastable.5231

obastable.5231

^ Sinester isn’t mad, he’s Portuguese. There IS a difference, however slight it may be.

Hello Kitty Krewe
“Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare!”

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArkAngel.7940

ArkAngel.7940

Gotta say though, every tine sine post something I always read it super fast and can hear his sexy accent in my mind

Henge of Denravi [HoD]
The best player in the game
“I’m better than all of you!”

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

I dont think it was a commander and didnt catch the guild tag im sure he knows who he is and I was in ARBL top left tower I can never remember the tower names.

Pretty sure its Woodhaven on that map, and poor fellow, not that I haven’t had my share of siege missteps over the course of time. At least it wasn’t a golem.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

You guys should hear him in TS with us, he drops more F bombs than the guys in the movie ‘Reservoir Dogs.’

One of his sentences looked exactly like this one time:

#$$ they love to @#$%ing treb, BLLADES GO !#$ing KILL that !#$ing treb! *breathes* !#$ !#$ !#$ !@#$ (Fbomb very fast sequence right there)’

Yup, good times had by all.

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

We have a Brazilian, and he is a lot like that too LOL. Add some pretty bad jokes (think Laffy Taffy) and after the silence lets up, there is a bunch of laughter.

Good times, good times.

[Abys]

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silas Drake.8946

Silas Drake.8946

We gonna do fight club tomorrow night since the 4th is Thursday?

Would be nice to get a fight where the person isn’t running away.

Phorfiet - HoD O|O

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorp.7982

Thorp.7982

We gonna do fight club tomorrow night since the 4th is Thursday?

Would be nice to get a fight where the person isn’t running away.

I feel your pain.

If you’re organizing a fight club tomorrow night, I’ll be there and I’ll tell my small guild about it.

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

I personally wont be on for the rest of the week (maybe friday after tonight) But I wish everyone else the best of luck. And have a great 4th of July. MURICA!!!

Attachments:

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Linanthony.1809

Linanthony.1809

Fun times in AR BL tonight! Had to pull back when we saw HoD had been trashed

Genesis Theory [GT]