6/28 HoD/AR/DH

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Opc.4718

Opc.4718

Hey DH guys, who’s the female asuran mesmer in white TA nightmare gear from [Abys]/[LOVE]? Props for being annoyingly difficult to kill while hitting like a ton of bricks :P

Kehlirixx Q | Nixx Q | Classic Bunker

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Panic.1862

Panic.1862

Hey DH guys, who’s the female asuran mesmer in white TA nightmare gear from [Abys]/[LOVE]? Props for being annoyingly difficult to kill while hitting like a ton of bricks :P

Haha, that’s our Hex, she’s pretty boss.

The group of us in DHBL right now are having a lot of fun fighting with you guys right now. Good fights all the way around.

Stormbluff Isle
Dark Covenant [DC] Fear Him [FEAR] All Glass No Cannon [Oops]

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Panic.1862

Panic.1862

I’d like to thank the Warrior from TFH for the 1v1, even though it literally went nowhere lol, was fun. Good fight.

Sorry for the repeated interruptions by random Pugs.

Stormbluff Isle
Dark Covenant [DC] Fear Him [FEAR] All Glass No Cannon [Oops]

(edited by Panic.1862)

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: hyjaxxx.1584

hyjaxxx.1584

can someone explain this new matching system to me purty please. how is whats going on different then before the change? I know there is some random element.but other then that im a bit stumped.

as a side note. Anvil Rock and Borlis have always been my 2 favorite servers to fight. But for the love of god…what happened to Anvil Rock? did someone Dry Dock the Toilet in AR Lions Arch? because your joint has cleared out 8(

jaxx of GRIM

Whoajaxx the Ranger
Re-Port331,331R,DD331,Re-portV
Currently looking for wvw guild@henge

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Expiatus.4210

Expiatus.4210

can someone explain this new matching system to me purty please. how is whats going on different then before the change? I know there is some random element.but other then that im a bit stumped.

as a side note. Anvil Rock and Borlis have always been my 2 favorite servers to fight. But for the love of god…what happened to Anvil Rock? did someone Dry Dock the Toilet in AR Lions Arch? because your joint has cleared out 8(

jaxx of GRIM

We lost a good sized guild, ALS, to a higher pop server. There where some additional ones but they were the big chunk. AR is going to have to “regrow” our WvW player base.

Anvil Rock – Out manned, out gunned and no repair costs, so Leeroy up and dive in.
See you in Tyria.

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

Still doing the “official” fight night tonight in DH BL? 9 pm EST? :-)

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shanks R Us.2489

Shanks R Us.2489

Still doing the “official” fight night tonight in DH BL? 9 pm EST? :-)

Hope there’s people still around about 4 hours after that :P

Zane The Clever – Asuran Engineer
Roaming Video 3Roaming Video 41v7 in WvW with engineer

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lotus.9746

Lotus.9746

Great duels tonight guys. Well done.

MY LIST IS COMPLETE!

And for the record: I hate HGH Engis. -.-’

best part: it was established yet again that mine are bigger.

Loved our 20+ minute duels, was a lot of fun.

Great duels tonight guys. Well done.

MY LIST IS COMPLETE!

And for the record: I hate HGH Engis. -.-’

Hahaha. Sorry about that <3

Had some fun tonight at the fight club, I’m always working late so I’m glad I got to attend this one.

The sylvari ele from VLK with the wings, you’re good.
Few folks from PD were good as well, will have to look out for you guys while out roaming.

Hopefully catch you guys at the next one.

-The HGH engi

Thank you, you were really good as well. Your damage output was insane even on my bunker ele.

[Ego] Sylvari Ele
Winter

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

I am disappointed. I finally decided to go to this fight night thing but there is no one there. I even went to take a poo and wasn’t ganked.

Is it on a different BL now or something?

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArkAngel.7940

ArkAngel.7940

I am disappointed. I finally decided to go to this fight night thing but there is no one there. I even went to take a poo and wasn’t ganked.

Is it on a different BL now or something?

They had it yesterday because today is the day to blow stuff up.

Henge of Denravi [HoD]
The best player in the game
“I’m better than all of you!”

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sinester.3572

Sinester.3572

AR u guys are PATHETIC attacking us while we are having fun whit DH instead of attacking them so they have to split their 50 man zerg noooo u attack us but guess what u wipe even agains our few :P stop being pathetic attack sm its paper now instead of attacking our towers and btw DH awesome fights :P

HOD Comander

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

AR u guys are PATHETIC attacking us while we are having fun whit DH instead of attacking them so they have to split their 50 man zerg noooo u attack us but guess what u wipe even agains our few :P stop being pathetic attack sm its paper now instead of attacking our towers and btw DH awesome fights :P

First off, consider that HoD does the exact same thing when DH is hitting AR, second realize you are a commander and that makes you a representative of your server. Now step back and remember it’s just a game, smile, and have fun.

Side note, I haven’t been on all night. Fireworks with the family. It was a great show.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

(edited by Dovgan.8605)

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

First off, consider that HoD does the exact same thing when DH is hitting AR, second realize you are a commander and that makes you a representative of your server. Now step back and remember it’s just a game, smile, and have fun.

Side note, I haven’t been on all night. Firework with the family. It was a great show.

Don’t take it personally, Sinesters just gets really into it when were playing. you should hear him in TS, you’d laugh your kitten off. Whatever you do, dont build a treb and start hitting our stuff, or he’ll send me out there to go kill it.

And when I do, he wont pay up -.-

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

Side note, I haven’t been on all night. Firework with the family. It was a great show.

Don’t take it personally, Sinesters just gets really into it when were playing. you should hear him in TS, you’d laugh your kitten off. Whatever you do, dont build a treb and start hitting our stuff, or he’ll send me out there to go kill it.

LOL Ah yes the emotional TS commander from an earlier post. Now I’m going to have to start having the zerg flash build trebs for your TS entertainment.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Bllade.1029

LOL Ah yes the emotional TS commander from an earlier post. Now I’m going to have to start having the zerg flash build trebs for your TS entertainment.

Thats messed up dude. Messed up.

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: DIMH.5362

DIMH.5362

Wooooow. What a great fight with DH on the HoD side of SM. I haven’t had that much fun in a long while in WvW.

Edited to show sig

D I M H — Human Engineer [GT]
Henge of Denravi
“Express Delivery”

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Shanks R Us.2489

Little bit of a fight club going on @ ARBL, south camp. If anyone is still awake.

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Bllade.1029

YO.

Whoeer was commanding in EB tonight on Darkhaven side, Sinesters went into treb rage mode. Like.

F bombs everywhere.

(edited by Bllade.1029)

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sinester.3572

Sinester.3572

hahahaha i didnt !!! was fun but u guys fail again to take our keep

HOD Comander

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

LOL @ AR having to bring 10+ people into our BL to take on 4-5 of us! Oh yeah, and a breakout. Congrats, I hope there was a precursor in one of those 4 bags.

[Abys]

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

Thanks for the matchup! Most of you were classy opponents and good sports, and I appreciate the competition. I’ll probably be online in the afternoon before the reset, but not in WvW. I’m always open to personal challenges, though. Good luck in your future weeks, HoD and AR.
~Thintre, [PD] mesmer

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

How dare AR bring 10 people to your BL, 10 is an absurd number … I’m sure they came there just to fight your 4. I mean, why would anyone want to go to another BL to play the game. The madness, who does that.

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Da Sonic.6521

Da Sonic.6521

Well, while DH was busy defending from out zerg at Stonemist, three GT (with select assist from a VLK) took all of the AR third of EB all thanks to Trusty Rusty and Greased Gear, the Guild Golems. I still have no idea how we actually fended off the group of 8~ DH that attacked from behind while we were knocking on the gates of Valley.

It was probably magic.

Genesis Theory [GT] (HoD)

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Shanks R Us.2489

Just finished up a little roaming event we had going. Two teams of five, most kill wins. We ended up getting 55 total in the little while we were doing it, thanks for the badges HD friends at EB.

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

Although Anvil Rock is in third place, I am extremely proud to still be a part of this server. Players that remain have shown extraordinary resilience in the face of adversity. People have started to step up and fill roles that were left void by guild transfers and I have seen very little in the way of overall negativity in the chat. All good signs that the server will recover. Reset night set us back quite a bit, but I think after the roll off we make a pretty decent match for HoD. DH, you guys just have too much player base for us to be competitive right now, maybe in the future we can bring you guys more of a fight.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silas Drake.8946

Silas Drake.8946

Still waiting for my cut of the loot.

Anyway I’ve had some fun seeing some old faces from DH. Only a few I didn’t come across sadly.

I have a feeling we are going to see more of you AR guys in the coming weeks. Hope they provide good pvp.

Phorfiet - HoD O|O

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saint of Virtue.8329

Saint of Virtue.8329

I agree. I look forward to seeing some more of you AR guys. Maybe we’ll get lucky and get a 3rd server that doesn’t dominate the numbers game. That would be a great week. Possibly the best I’ve seen in a long long time!

Reuna Thanauf
Leader of Reun Cala Roora (RCRO)
Proud Denravian… Most of the time.

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: HippoLogic.2519

HippoLogic.2519

I think if your servers pair up with DR you would probably see a very good match up as for the others IOJ has a very strong night crew and I think GOM might be an ok match I hope for all our servers I hope we all see a better match come reset best of luck to everyone.

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Novability.4718

Novability.4718

Its whatever. We’ll come play. Video recording all the time see you in game trolls.

[TE] StormBluff Isle
Novability | X Novability X
“Retreat? Hell we just got here”

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

[FG] doing our thing. Thanks for the bags AR. Shout out to [Jade] and the couple of pugs that backed us up.

WvW Badge Farm Brought to You by FG

Really nice work. I enjoyed our windmill duels, and sorry to see you guys go.

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

Sloppy, sloppy play DH. Twice in a row last night you capped Cragtop in our BL and twice in a row you failed to do a mesmer sweep. The first time we recapped it quickly using only 3 of us, the second time there was only the mesmer and myself and sadly because we were so consumed with laughing at you guys, we forgot about the RI on the Tower Lord or would have taken it again. The same mesmer was on the walls fighting you guys while you were taking the tower so an intelligent person would say “hmm, there was a mesmer in here, we did not kill her so where did she go?” and search.

Obviously the intelligence angle was absent.

Theftwind (HoD)

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

Seriously? You think we care about holding your northern towers? There’s no point in sweeping for mesmers when we WANT you to take them back. Flipping them is just for wxp and to keep those walls papery and delicious.

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Steve Whitley.8359

Steve Whitley.8359

just to break the monotony of these conversations, here’s a sory as an intermission (popcorn & soda/pop/coke’s all around)…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In 1986, Mkele Mbembe was on holiday in Kenya after graduating from college On a hike through the bush, he came across a young bull elephant standing with one leg raised in the air.

The elephant seemed distressed so Mbembe approached very carefully. He got down on one knee and inspected the elephant’s foot, and found a large thorn deeply embedded in it. As carefully and as gently as he could, Mbembe worked the thorn out with his hunting knife, after which the elephant gingerly put down its foot. The elephant turned to face the man and with a rather stern look on its face, stared at him. For several tense moments Mbembe stood frozen, thinking of nothing else but being trampled.

Eventually the elephant trumpeted loudly, turned and walked away.
Mbembe never forgot that elephant or the events of that day.

Twenty years later he was walking through a zoo with his teenaged son. As they approached the elephant enclosure, one of the creatures turned and walked over to near where Mbembe and his son Tapu were standing. The large bull elephant stared at Mbembe and lifted its front foot off the ground, then put it down. The elephant did that several times then trumpeted loudly, all the while staring at the man. Remembering the encounter in 1986, Mbembe couldn’t help wondering if this was the same elephant. Mbembe summoned up his courage, climbed over the railing and made his way into the enclosure.

He walked right up to the elephant and stared back in wonder.

Suddenly the elephant trumpeted again, wrapped its trunk around one of the man’s legs and swung him wildly back and forth along the railing, killing him.

Probably wasn’t the same elephant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

feel free to resume conversations…

Old Janx // [THG] Jade Quarry / Seafarer’s Rest
secessit viri bellatores

(edited by Steve Whitley.8359)

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: HippoLogic.2519

HippoLogic.2519

Um more like 80s baby and 90s child. The blow was supposed to be below. Im going to try this one more time then for you togo… I take back everything I said about every being out played as a matter of fact the the only times I have come close to being defeated the other players were clearly hacking but my superior skills were still no match for them hell I even made a golem walk on water once(true story btw maybe a glitch) so go practice up cause you are all so bad. There is that better.

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

No no, Nuzt, you started with EVEN numbers, couldn’t win, so you brought in reinforcements LOL. I found it humorous.

[Abys]

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: HatasGunnaHate.3627

HatasGunnaHate.3627

@ Shanks R Us.2489 good duels

[VR] Kyytia
Maguuma’s Mutant Dragon Ninja Warriors super power omega force of doom.

(edited by HatasGunnaHate.3627)

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Shanks R Us.2489

@ Shanks R Us.2489 good duels

Yup thanks for coming

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zinrae.3769

Zinrae.3769

Although Anvil Rock is in third place, I am extremely proud to still be a part of this server. Players that remain have shown extraordinary resilience in the face of adversity. People have started to step up and fill roles that were left void by guild transfers and I have seen very little in the way of overall negativity in the chat. All good signs that the server will recover. Reset night set us back quite a bit, but I think after the roll off we make a pretty decent match for HoD. DH, you guys just have too much player base for us to be competitive right now, maybe in the future we can bring you guys more of a fight.

I was really surprised by your low numbers at the start of the week, as were most of us on DH I believe. I’m not sure how much of it is from low morale or snowballing from reset night, but I’m really glad to hear you guys are starting to pull together. I hope you can get some better matchups that will let you get your feet back under you before we meet again.

Good fights from both of you, and gl in your next match.

Henge of Denravi [PD]

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: neiliam.8614

neiliam.8614

yes, quite a few Anvil camping the jump puzzle this afternoon
we’d like them to leave the game as much as you do..

Hi Korra!
-Lightning

Lightning Gunblade
Member of Darkhaven’s [DHE]
In WvWvW, what’s yours is mine and what’s mine is mine.