6/7 DragonBrand/Blackgate/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

Here’s a good allegory.
You’re being crushed by two large objects. One of them is made of stone, and one is made of jello. Which one do you try to go through?

Actually DB outnumbers you both, yet we cannot go out of our keep because once we do so the other side will automatically attack.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cryptik.7298

Cryptik.7298

[RE] respectfully invite both blackgate and JQ into our garrison. We welcome any fights.

You welcome them to your garry because its the only thing you and your “Legendary” leaders have managed to hold.

Enjoy your 60 point tick. Clearly, your superior talent was all DB needed to rise to #1.

Selwynn, this type of talk saddens me a bit. It seems these forums have stripped away the class from more than a few people I used play with. Friendly competitive talk is one thing, but outright disrespect from either RE or EMP is something exclusive to these threads. I speak for the silent majority of people in RE that look forward to fights between former guildies. Not as outlets for misguided hate, but as competition between friends , regardless of the outcome. These forums are the reflections of individuals, not guilds as a whole. You would do well to remember this.

SlevenTen
[NS] – DragonBrand
Night Shîft Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

He’s still upset over the break up, give him time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grithan Soulforge.5726

Grithan Soulforge.5726

kitten Cryptik,

Ease up the grip on your pearl necklace. We wouldn’t want you to hurt your hand with your excessive feigned shock and indignation.

[BfB] Grithan/Trigan – JQ

in Match-ups

Posted by: walkinassasin.4275

walkinassasin.4275

This is going to be a looong week.

~ Kovu

Come on now. Regardless of the outcome it’s going to be far more fun over the T3 face roll DB had last week. That musta been boring!!

I spent like ten minutes in wvw all week last week. I’m happy to know there’ll always be good fights this week.
I usually do most of my GW2 right after NNK-oclock so I log on and see +670 and think “Might as well go spvp”.

I’ll be out there this week,
It’s been ages since we’ve had a match with JQ. (I think it might have been back in the 48 hour matches)

walkinassasin [crng] guild jade quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: walkinassasin.4275

walkinassasin.4275

if DB ticks 670 against jq sea and or bg sea i am going to find jesus as i know that he has been resurrected . on the other note SMASHING RESET ALL

walkinassasin [crng] guild jade quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Selwynn.2758

Selwynn.2758

[RE] respectfully invite both blackgate and JQ into our garrison. We welcome any fights.

You welcome them to your garry because its the only thing you and your “Legendary” leaders have managed to hold.

Enjoy your 60 point tick. Clearly, your superior talent was all DB needed to rise to #1.

Selwynn, this type of talk saddens me a bit. It seems these forums have stripped away the class from more than a few people I used play with. Friendly competitive talk is one thing, but outright disrespect from either RE or EMP is something exclusive to these threads. I speak for the silent majority of people in RE that look forward to fights between former guildies. Not as outlets for misguided hate, but as competition between friends , regardless of the outcome. These forums are the reflections of individuals, not guilds as a whole. You would do well to remember this.

Cryptik, when you have people transfer without talking about it to anyone then ordering everyone to do the same, then refuse to come talk to the guild about it, claim to hold one BL for JQ on resent night then fail to show up, sabotage your guild site by deleting posts, locking people out of access, and the like, strip the guild of gold, publicly trash the remaining leadership just trying to put the pieces back together, then have those people rep up in your guild to talk trash and embarass us in our own community and actively, deliberately try to work to see the people that stayed on JQ fail and their guild fail…

…..THEN you can lecture me.

On the other hand, all their efforts failed. We are better than ever before, with the richest guild community I’ve ever been apart of. We’ve rebuilt the respect of our community which these people systematically destroyed for the sake of their own egos. And, we will happily kick DB’s kitten all week. Welcome to T1. Time to put your money with your colossal mouths are.

Selene Swiftfire, Elementalist
Selwynn Swiftblade, Guardian
E m p ë r i u m [EMP] ~ J a d e Q u a r r y

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

Calm down people. It’s a game.

Let’s kiss and make up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpQFFLBMEPI

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Cryptik.7298

kitten Cryptik,

Ease up the grip on your pearl necklace. We wouldn’t want you to hurt your hand with your excessive feigned shock and indignation.

Clearly your extensive knowledge in this particular matter makes your comment relevant.

SlevenTen
[NS] – DragonBrand
Night Shîft Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Cryptik.7298

Cryptik, when you have people transfer without talking about it to anyone then ordering everyone to do the same, then refuse to come talk to the guild about it, claim to hold one BL for JQ on resent night then fail to show up, sabotage your guild site by deleting posts, locking people out of access, and the like, strip the guild of gold, publicly trash the remaining leadership just trying to put the pieces back together, then have those people rep up in your guild to talk trash and embarass us in our own community and actively, deliberately try to work to see the people that stayed on JQ fail and their guild fail…

…..THEN you can lecture me.

On the other hand, all their efforts failed. We are better than ever before, with the richest guild community I’ve ever been apart of. We’ve rebuilt the respect of our community which these people systematically destroyed for the sake of their own egos. And, we will happily kick DB’s kitten all week. Welcome to T1. Time to put your money with your colossal mouths are.

Again, your response seems to be pointed at the few, not the majority that does not frequent these forums. My comment was directed to you, not your server. JQ has class, I very much enjoyed my time there. Believe what you will though. Best of luck to EMP and JQ.

-Sleven

SlevenTen
[NS] – DragonBrand
Night Shîft Guild Leader

(edited by Cryptik.7298)

in Match-ups

Selwynn.2758

I know who you are.

in Match-ups

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

Good job to EA, TB, TG, and for awhile Agg on BG Bl. We held the most stuff so far tonight so far as DB guilds go. We have had some crazy fights at hills. We lost hills a few times but gained it back again. Some epic scale fights at SE camp as well.

Mad shout outs to BT, Aco, CA, and the other assorted BG and JQ guilds you have given us some amazing fights.

I sure hope you guys had as much fun tonight as we here did.

Please JQ and BG don’t let the DB chest thumpers represent the attitude of the entire server.

Help

(edited by IBountyHunterI.4601)

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

I don’t understand why DB is talking about “their” garrison. I see an EMP banner there not an RE.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Hnnngh …. So many bags tonight. So many good good fights on DB BL. More tomorrow, yes?

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

Selwynn.2758

I don’t understand why DB is talking about “their” garrison. I see an EMP banner there not an RE.

OMG that’s spectacular.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

Hnnngh …. So many bags tonight. So many good good fights on DB BL. More tomorrow, yes?

Have some BG-flavored bags tomorrow I heard they drop precursors!

Dragonbrand

(edited by Calvin.5380)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Hahahaha, oh my god. Our luck this week. Us getting SOR and DB getting BG/JQ. This should be interesting, good luck to everyone lol!

Needless to say, this thread will be fairly fun to read!

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Fun night everyone! Can’t imagine the excitement going into Green BL from reset. When we all saw Dragon Brand on the loading screen, TS erupted!! I’m guessing you all were equally surprised.

Sorry to the DB whom weren’t ex JQ. Just hope you avoided your home BL tonight. After tonight, it’s like I don’t even have to play the game anymore. Mission accomplished for me.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

Posted by: WRod.3856

WRod.3856

^ You guys still think of us? how cute.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haru Kane.4623

Haru Kane.4623

The fights at SE camp in BGBL were by far some of the best I have had on this game, despite our ppt, great reset BG and JQ.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Secretly rooting for JQ and BG, because I love to see the DB transfers get what they wanted in their first 2 weeks in T2. A FREE TRIP TO: TIER 1!

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Secretly rooting for JQ and BG, because I love to see the DB transfers get what they wanted in their first 2 weeks in T2. A FREE TRIP TO: TIER 1!

That’s quite a secret you have there.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

I’m just glad to see DB get a real fight after the ROFLstomp of a matchup they had last week. And they got to the server, won for a week and started talking about T1. Now they get it, and I’ll be keeping tabs on it~ At least SoS put up a fight last week.

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

I litteraly fell of my chair laughing.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gavi.9538

Gavi.9538

Dear [Merc]in BG bl: MY keep. Go play in Hills, you cannot have Bay.
Also: all your south belong to us.

Fun fights tonight from both sides and the 3-way smashfest in SE camp was epic. (Sadface that I died with bags all around me.)

See y’all tomorrow…er later today.

Gavi of Call of Fate [CoF]
JQ Mistress of face-stabbings

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

Jade Quarry guild called The Tim Hortons [OMG], I approve.

in Match-ups

Posted by: lani.7431

lani.7431

Ea had fun with TG and Agg on BG BL. Thanks for all the fun fights everyone!

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrankieBonez.8361

FrankieBonez.8361

The old DB guard held it down in BGBL tonight for as long as we could. Fun fights overall!

Overlord Sorin | Sorin Rising | Ansorin
Elephant Ambush [EA] | Dragonbrand | GW2 YouTube!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

[Re] hunting today was fun.

I feel satisfied.

Thank you Anet.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

Ah EMP claiming DB garrison…made my week.

SG had a fun night on EB! We literally had to fight our way through RISE so we could bash some DB skulls though haha.

We spent the rest of the night keeping dirty BG’s off our friend Garry in JQ.

GG

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odaman.8359

Odaman.8359

Can’t wait for tomorrow, outmanned with a queue for the first 5-10 mins in BGBL. Made getting in a pain.

Odaman 80 Mesmer
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: lollasaurus.1457

lollasaurus.1457

No more SoR… free at last, free at last, thank God Almighty we are free at last

in Match-ups

Posted by: nOCter.4263

nOCter.4263

That statement by me about us inviting BG and JQ into garry was done almost 3hrs before JQ capped garry (i mean the walls were already down on both north east & west), fought through atrocious skill lag with JQ on 3rd floor with acs and BG on west inner with acs, but hey we from RE and FIRE thank you for the good fight aos, sf, ward,emp and icoa, gof from bg.

Last i got in wvw again, all your base belong to bg, but hey seriously, if any JQ NA guilds want some open fields, i’ll get on NA prime again tonight, send me an email which borderlands you’ll be, i try to be there. We don’t have the coverage anyway to match 2 t1 servers when we already lost to t2 servers.

PS: Fuzzion, you wped out when i lead the charge out of NE bay 1 hr ago. Good luck hunting RE.

Leader of Troll Syndicate [FKU]

(edited by nOCter.4263)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bel Aleabeth.7501

Bel Aleabeth.7501

Holy crap… As a DB native, I am just excited to have a good match up and see how real servers play WvW. I don’t expect us to do great this time, but this is the best way to learn. Though, I find it interesting that a few JQ members are acting like they are the best thing since sliced bread when BG is clearly owning everyone. It should be an interesting fight the rest of the week. Hopefully, DB can learn a thing or two so we can be can get up to par with the rest of T1.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mandar.9813

Mandar.9813

You people who are still hanging on to petty guild wars via forums. GTF over it. Really. Most of us just want to have a fun and fair fight. If the big-dog servers still want to collaborate to double-team/steamroll us because it makes them feel all warm and fuzzy inside, then it just makes me wonder why you are avoiding a more evenly matched battlefield. But you know what? Bring it. Whatever. If it makes you feel good about yourself, I figure it toughens us up, and puts some of our egos in check.

But nix on the whole 2v1 whining. I am still getting bags aplenty, as I am sure the rest of all WvWers are. Just happy to boast that we have no server allies and we are still out there balls to the walls.

Your Resident Devil’s Advocate

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

As far as ICoa is concerned, tonight was “welcome to the Tier” night. You’re going to see us hitting JQ first most of the rest of the week. We have some history. :P

Though there may be one guild we keep an eye out for. :P

DB, make use of the opportunity of when we hit JQ, and we’ll get along just fine.

in Match-ups

Posted by: nOCter.4263

nOCter.4263

As far as ICoa is concerned, tonight was “welcome to the Tier” night. You’re going to see us hitting JQ first most of the rest of the week. We have some history. :P

Though there may be one guild we keep an eye out for. :P

DB, make use of the opportunity of when we hit JQ, and we’ll get along just fine.

Lol, how did you guys manage to use any heal skill on that garrison fight, and those ac on west inner killed us alot when we tried to hit the third floor where JQ is. Good fight icoa, we had a blast tonight on dbbl, especially when both servers have 3-4 cats on north and south on that paper sunnyhill tower.

Leader of Troll Syndicate [FKU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

tonight was “welcome to the Tier” night

Well said.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Paxi.1386

Paxi.1386

Woah, feels so strange and liberating that BG doesn’t have to deal with JQ and SoR being but buddies anymore. We can finally see whakittens like to fight without a constant 2v1 day in and day out (and from what I have seen already ya’ll are in for a long week).

Maestro W – 80 Warrior
Maestro – 80 Mesmer
Dragonriders [DR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

Woah, feels so strange and liberating that BG doesn’t have to deal with JQ and SoR being but buddies anymore. We can finally see whakittens like to fight without a constant 2v1 day in and day out (and from what I have seen already ya’ll are in for a long week).

You have photo evidence of you sitting side by side with JQ and you call SoR and JQ butt buddies? Grow up. Hope DB teaches you all a lesson, but it won’t be soon before you guys start complaining about them.

in Match-ups

Posted by: lLobo.7960

lLobo.7960

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

You have photo evidence of you sitting side by side with JQ and you call SoR and JQ butt buddies? Grow up. Hope DB teaches you all a lesson, but it won’t be soon before you guys start complaining about them.

Lol at the use of “Grow up” So defensive over one little comment in a thread that has nothing to do with you. You just don’t know when to stop and relax. Go enjoy your time apart, I’m sure we will see SoR soon enough.

Awesome job DB in EB tonight. It was a blast trying to take vally from you. There was definitely no slacking going on in there!

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: povV.5681

povV.5681

the C word ( Calvin ) told us to stop by and say hello to lighten the mood. so, I would like to take this time to express my gratitude to BG and JQ. please…oh please…do what we cant. hold no mercy. pin them in their spawns. take no prisoners. wound them and watch them squirm. then, and only then, as they lay in a cesspool of their own bandwagon terribleness…then, i ask you, BG and JQ, ( in the voice of the memorable Mortal Kombat ) FINISH THEM!!! . please and thank you

Too Pow – Do You Even HP [Bru]
pvp = shopping at gucci n loui
wvw = shopping at walmart and costco

in Match-ups

povV.5681

the C word ( Calvin ) told us to stop by and say hello to lighten the mood. so, I would like to take this time to express my gratitude to BG and JQ. please…oh please…do what we cant. hold no mercy. pin them in their spawns. take no prisoners. wound them and watch them squirm. then, and only then, as they lay in a cesspool of their own bandwagon terribleness…then, i ask you, BG and JQ, ( in the voice of the memorable Mortal Kombat ) FINISH THEM!!! . please and thank you

blushes do you prefer guardians or mesmers? cuz mesmers have clones ya know ; ) could be a good time. think about it…

in Match-ups

povV.5681

pssssssssssssssst. dragonbrand. you have fewer points than any server. ANY server. do you get achievement points for that? you guys should. you deserve it : ) have a happy happy week db. wishing you well. chuckles

in Match-ups

povV.5681

lol jk eva. have fun with derailing the dragonwagon. they have pushed around mag and yaks for long enough. time for them to experience a stable all around coverage and tactic. im enjoying your match-up more-so than ours. two hyphenated words back to back…come get some

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thustlewhumber.7416

Thustlewhumber.7416

Everyone in CO agrees; these are probably some of the best fights we have ever had. For example, below: charging into a sea of JQ, only to have BG come in from another side, MASSIVE FIGHT, then… we take camp?

Attachments:

WvW Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pervin.5036

Pervin.5036

Was fun running into some old friends in EA, TG, and Agg tonight. Lots of fun and fights to be had in BGBL.

[HB] Commander Skarlack – Necro
http://blackgatewvw.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mini Crinny.6190

Mini Crinny.6190

Blackgate, keep the push coming, im loving this, Dragonbrand, when noodles left, i have waited for the day JQ would face DB, and as long as we beat you guys, idc what happens

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sokar Rostau.7316

Sokar Rostau.7316

Can we stop with this DragonWagon crap?

1. Dragonbrand was going to t2 well before we got any of these new guild transfers. Saying that we got to t2 on the backs of transfers is absolutely false.

2. Both BG and JQ were “bandwagon” servers in the past. I was there on the night in September or October when BG got it’s EU guilds and turned a 40k deficit against DB into a 40k win, before shooting up the rankings. You’re both pots calling the kettle black.

3. Has it not occurred to any of you that the guilds that came to DB were sick to death of having the same fights over and over and over again, and that they came here for some variety? Variety they have had in spades.

4. If you had ex-guildies come into the t1 thread in the past bragging about how DB is coming to t1 to roflstomp you then that’s between you and them. Leave the rest of us out of it. It should be noted that there has been at least one JQ player trolling the match-up threads of DB.

5. Just get over it and enjoy the match… at least you don’t have to put up with the Maguuma forum warriors (yet).

Dragonbrand – Reforged Vanguard [ReVa]
Kyxha 80 Ranger, Sokar 80 Necro
Niobe 80 Guardian, Symbaoe 45 Ele