6/7 DragonBrand/Blackgate/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

I miss you guys =*(

Same.

/salute

I agree….. I’m sure we’ll be together again. ….. one day……

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

I see a lot of people feeling “satisfied” by crushing DB. Wasn’t that a foregone conclusion? Majority of us never had any illusions, and there are countless posts from DB people that I could quote to support.

I understand a few people felt cheated with whatever happened. Such is life.

Can EMP and RE settle this over a GvG and get over the drama? Or are we going to keep behaving like this for an eternity?

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Kids, please, it’s a game. I don’t understand why you’re throwing dissertations at eachother.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in Match-ups

Posted by: declan.3968

declan.3968

ITT: 3 stack servers arguing over who is the best at stacking.

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

First, what the kitten are non DB-BG-JQ servers doing in here? GET OUT.

@that 3 hour fight in garrison DBBL-LOL. You learn how to fight in that, there is a…method for getting some skills to work. You guys got plenty of banner rezzes off just fine. Eventually we decided enough was enough (when we started the WP upgrade on bay) and camped the lord and let JQ cap it. Then we just took it from them :P

DB don’t lose morale, you got hit with the double last night. That won’t happen every night. And you will learn some tactics, and that’s gonna take about four weeks (it did for us when we went T1 permanently).

In the long run, this is much much better for this game. Spreading out the tactics, the fights, the competition and eventually the guilds again I think. Also, its nice to have an easier week, then a tougher week, not ALL TOUGH WEEKS tell you drop a tier then ALL EASY WEEKS.

in Match-ups

Usagi.4835

First, what the kitten are non DB-BG-JQ servers doing in here? GET OUT.

@that 3 hour fight in garrison DBBL-LOL. You learn how to fight in that, there is a…method for getting some skills to work. You guys got plenty of banner rezzes off just fine. Eventually we decided enough was enough (when we started the WP upgrade on bay) and camped the lord and let JQ cap it. Then we just took it from them :P

DB don’t lose morale, you got hit with the double last night. That won’t happen every night. And you will learn some tactics, and that’s gonna take about four weeks (it did for us when we went T1 permanently).

In the long run, this is much much better for this game. Spreading out the tactics, the fights, the competition and eventually the guilds again I think. Also, its nice to have an easier week, then a tougher week, not ALL TOUGH WEEKS tell you drop a tier then ALL EASY WEEKS.

Be nice to me or I’ll tell Pot.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SpitFire.4690

SpitFire.4690

I really hope the prior servers that faced DB last round are enthusiastic as well to see DB’s real potential in a Tier 1 setting.

Welcome to Tier 1 kids.

Good fights in EB last night. Amazing show by BG on capturing most the known map with one massive RISE and friends organized crew. For a second there we thought you were joining JQ on beating up DB, then you started taking our stuff.

Not cool.

took whole 100% DB side in EBG within 20mins of first reset.. so it was JQ turn but jq super fast on upgrading things with arrow carts .. it was little challenge as always.

Primordus Virtus [RISE] Prime Leader – Prince Járvan
Our greatest strength lies in never failing,
But we [RISE] each time we fall.

in Match-ups

SpitFire.4690

Ah EMP claiming DB garrison…made my week.

SG had a fun night on EB! We literally had to fight our way through RISE so we could bash some DB skulls though haha.

We spent the rest of the night keeping dirty BG’s off our friend Garry in JQ.

GG

RISE had a blast also) well we were just saying a warm welcome to DB thats all

in Match-ups

SpitFire.4690

[RISE] had alot of fun in EBG reset !! tnx for all the cooperation bg militia jl and ruin!

Why didn’t you hit JQ side? :O

Warm welcome to DB first, then we go for Quary no double team we go whoever we pain train..

in Match-ups

SpitFire.4690

So now that DB and JQ are finally matched up. When is the long awaited [RE] vs [EMP] GvG?

EDIT: Would be nice to see also
[rB] vs [iCoa]
[Agg] vs [SF]
[CO] vs [RISE]

[RISE] will fight whoever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

Holy crap… As a DB native, I am just excited to have a good match up and see how real servers play WvW. I don’t expect us to do great this time, but this is the best way to learn. Though, I find it interesting that a few JQ members are acting like they are the best thing since sliced bread when BG is clearly owning everyone. It should be an interesting fight the rest of the week. Hopefully, DB can learn a thing or two so we can be can get up to par with the rest of T1.

BG is owning everyone because a lot of JQ are only fighting DB. At this point I honestly think most are ok with that.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: LethalxKiller.3571

LethalxKiller.3571

More epic fight’s in DB BL and guys lets keep it clean this is all in the name of fun and SMASHING. Now that reset night is over hopefully we start rolling towards our good ol’ friends bg. [LOVE] you guys

Gun Squad [GS] – FA
Lethal Banner One (Warrior), Lethal Rektt You (Rev), Lethal Loot Bag/Lethal Rekt You (Guard)

(edited by LethalxKiller.3571)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Korbaal.6402

Korbaal.6402

Can EMP and RE settle this over a GvG and get over the drama? Or are we going to keep behaving like this for an eternity?

RE will welcome EMP to a GvG… but I can assure you RE have absolutely no hard feelings to EMP or our former allies on JQ at all. All the hate and misgivings are completely one way. But that just shows the difference in class and attitudes between us and the people constantly bad mouthing.

[RIP STAR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

More epic fight’s in DB BL and guys lets keep it clean this is all in the name of fun and SMASHING. Now that reset night is over hopefully we start rolling towards our good ol’ friends bg. [LOVE] you guys

:D
We are always more then willing to snuggle our JQ friends! And for you, anything. Was super fun running into you guys again on reset. Some how managed it two weeks running… but this week you flipped our spawn supply camp
Monsters :P

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

SpitFire.4690

TG, EA, rB, RE, Agg, CO what BL tonight?

(edited by SpitFire.4690)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troop.1369

Troop.1369

This new matchup proves that Wagonbrand is still far from T1.

Black Talons – We make you nervous.
http://blacktalons.guildlaunch.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

RE will welcome EMP to a GvG… but I can assure you RE have absolutely no hard feelings to EMP or our former allies on JQ at all.

Oh that’s nice to hear

All the hate and misgivings are completely one way.

Hmm….

But that just shows the difference in class and attitudes between us and the people constantly bad mouthing.

Oh, nevermind… just another Troll after all!

NAGA|TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blackelk.3784

Blackelk.3784

Again, your response seems to be pointed at the few, not the majority that does not frequent these forums. My comment was directed to you, not your server. JQ has class, I very much enjoyed my time there. Believe what you will though. Best of luck to EMP and JQ.

-Sleven

Its called guilty by association you may not have specifically done any of those things but supporting and assisting the people that do makes you just as guilty whether you want to admit it or not. It would be like the get away driver saying “I only drove the car officer! I didn’t do anything wrong but drive some people!”

Guild Lead -[MMAC] Mixed Martial Arts and Crafts
Bluntski

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blackelk.3784

Blackelk.3784

I am loving the DB bashing we have so far. Here’s are some reasons why DB is hated among the old T1 servers.

1) They acted like they are the new big guy and talked about replacing the old T1 JQ and SoR 2 weeks after they went from T3 to T2.

Here’s a DB guy talking about kicking JQ out of T1

So the plan is SoR getting blue spot and then when JQ is red DB will take their place in T1 ? :p
Okay we got it, let’s push JQ out of T1 ^^

and here’s a rawnoodle’s fanboy talking about SoR is worthless should go back to T2 ( funny isn’t it)

I kind of want to see JQ vs DB just for the hell of it.

Two successful guild transfers. RISE to Blackgate. EMP/RE to Dragonbrand. Yes there is a lot of drama, just mentioning EMP transferring to Dragonband gets people riled up.

I know one thing, SoR needs to go…. NOW

If they don’t leave, they just going to get squashed like a bug like they always do. SoR is worthless in T1.

2) last month when JQ was losing badly to BG, some of the DB folks went to JQ’s LA, and talked about JQ ‘was dying’ and tried to recruit the remaining JQ guilds for DB. Trying to demoralize a T1 server as a T2 server and speed up the dying process of JQ so they can take the advantage? that should give you some idea about the class of this server’s wvw community

You had it coming DB, this should be a reality check for you guys.

Quite perfectly put I must say, any 2v1 DB is feeling is from the arrogance and tenacity of your keyboard cowboys they got every server excited to crush you all I can say is good luck =/.

Guild Lead -[MMAC] Mixed Martial Arts and Crafts
Bluntski

in Match-ups

Posted by: nOCter.4263

nOCter.4263

I am loving the DB bashing we have so far. Here’s are some reasons why DB is hated among the old T1 servers.

1) They acted like they are the new big guy and talked about replacing the old T1 JQ and SoR 2 weeks after they went from T3 to T2.

Here’s a DB guy talking about kicking JQ out of T1

So the plan is SoR getting blue spot and then when JQ is red DB will take their place in T1 ? :p
Okay we got it, let’s push JQ out of T1 ^^

and here’s a rawnoodle’s fanboy talking about SoR is worthless should go back to T2 ( funny isn’t it)

I kind of want to see JQ vs DB just for the hell of it.

Two successful guild transfers. RISE to Blackgate. EMP/RE to Dragonbrand. Yes there is a lot of drama, just mentioning EMP transferring to Dragonband gets people riled up.

I know one thing, SoR needs to go…. NOW

If they don’t leave, they just going to get squashed like a bug like they always do. SoR is worthless in T1.

2) last month when JQ was losing badly to BG, some of the DB folks went to JQ’s LA, and talked about JQ ‘was dying’ and tried to recruit the remaining JQ guilds for DB. Trying to demoralize a T1 server as a T2 server and speed up the dying process of JQ so they can take the advantage? that should give you some idea about the class of this server’s wvw community

You had it coming DB, this should be a reality check for you guys.

Quite perfectly put I must say, any 2v1 DB is feeling is from the arrogance and tenacity of your keyboard cowboys they got every server excited to crush you all I can say is good luck =/.

Right, so now a fanboy is part of RE too, he’s not even part of DB, great way to make a troll post as accusations of us being keyboard warriors when all the previous post by certain members of JQ (hey at-least i dont associate the whole server together) are extremely classy, not going to say anything more, but we’ll just meet in the field, we’ll be out there everyday if anyone wants to fight, its how we roll, we don’t give up when we lose.

Leader of Troll Syndicate [FKU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

http://mos.millenium.org/na

Mos disagrees my friend.

DB #1.

We’re #1? Sweet. hangs coat Time to retire.

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slomoshun.6317

Slomoshun.6317

Kids, please, it’s a game. I don’t understand why you’re throwing dissertations at eachother.

And we don’t understand why you’re in our match-up forums when you’re getting roflstomped by a single T1 server and DB is getting rocked by 2.

I’m still laughing at JQ. You guys are happy with second place? You want DB blood so bad you’re willing to let BG walk all over your keeps?

Good strategy, entire server suffers because of a few big guild’s lack of maturity and self control. Maybe you just can’t match BG..we’ll see.

in Match-ups

Posted by: wispi.2194

wispi.2194

This new matchup proves that Wagonbrand is still far from T1.

It was not that long ago that Dragonbrand was dominating T3 and knew we were headed for T2 as Kaineng began to lose some guilds. We were not prepared for T2, since TC, FA and Kain dominated us at that time.

DB then got an infusion of guilds just as we headed into T2 and are a comfortable T2 Server now. Just as T2 is leaps an bounds above T3, T1 is leaps and bounds above T2. Our SEA may do alright, but we won’t know until the week days. Weekends, everyone is out enjoying skiing, fishing, picnics, whatever and when the week days begin again, I will be curious to see how our SEA does, since they were asked many times to join a T1 server and decided to stay on DB.

Wispi of Dragonbrand (since headstart), Guild: Elephant Ambush [EA], 80 Staff Elementalist

in Match-ups

Posted by: Greiger.7092

Greiger.7092

Good fights at DB Garry last night. Managing to hold for at least two hours with JQ hitting from one side and BG hitting from another was no small feat, even when I’ve said time and time again that we are not ready for T1 fights.

Hoping for more great battles throughout the week, I have the utmost respect for members of PRX, from my time on JQ, and it was a pleasure to get the chance to fight you.

(P.S. Because I was informed this may be misinterpreted, I am not complaining about 2v1. Borderlands garrison is always a common target for both opposing servers, it is inevitable that both would strike the same target. And it is only good sense to try to avoid fighting the other when that happens.)

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

http://mos.millenium.org/na

Mos disagrees my friend.

DB #1.

We’re #1? Sweet. hangs coat Time to retire.

~ Kovu

Glad we settled that one.

And we don’t understand why you’re in our match-up forums when you’re getting roflstomped by a single T1 server and DB is getting rocked by 2.

I’m still laughing at JQ. You guys are happy with second place? You want DB blood so bad you’re willing to let BG walk all over your keeps?

Good strategy, entire server suffers because of a few big guild’s lack of maturity and self control. Maybe you just can’t match BG..we’ll see.

I wouldn’t say JQ is letting us at all, good fights JQ almost had your DB hills!

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Paxi.1386

Paxi.1386

Oh where do I begin to prove my previous comment, let’s see how about this most recent week of the SoR/JQ/BG matchup. In EB everytime I went there to command we had JQ at umberglade and SoR at Quentins (this was the time in the week that BG was LAST PLACE), please justify 2v1’ing the person in last place because it quite literally makes zero sense. Then there was this time at hills on JQBL where myself and company tried taking a JQ owned hills, we got the south gate down and were working on inner, all of a sudden we get inner down and then out of nowhere an entire SoR zerg comes from behind us, roflstomps us and THEN LEAVES. They didn’t even try to take hills they literally came to YOUR keep and killed US and then LEFT. That’s only last week I can recall numerous times of the 4 month period that 2v1 bullsht happened. Let me be clear though 2v1 is a part of WvWvW, but a 2v1 should always be against who is winning the matchup, so I say butt buddies because you 2v1’d the server in last place and we STILL managed to win second. All i’m saying is thakittens interesting to see how BG fairs when it isn’t constantly attacked from both sides across all maps.

Maestro W – 80 Warrior
Maestro – 80 Mesmer
Dragonriders [DR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: nglcpyro.4906

nglcpyro.4906

Things seem interesting all over with new system. Anyway let’s try not to get this closed, may your bag drops be plentiful and battles be fun!

Let bygones be bygones (externally I guess) and let each servers actions speak for ourselves. Also… Where are you Frudoo?! Need your wise words to defuse the situation

[OCD]Ordo Contegium Destinatus
-Plush Griffon Recruit of the Jade Quarry Militia-

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

dude paxi plzz stop whining already its wvwvw 2v1 happen to everyone ur crying only makes u look bad

UR NOT EVEN facing sor this week wrry about jq and db u will have ur shot at sor again next week I hope

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: wish.1027

wish.1027

I can assure you RE have absolutely no hard feelings to EMP or our former allies on JQ at all. All the hate and misgivings are completely one way. But that just shows the difference in class and attitudes between us and the people constantly bad mouthing.

How about a show of good faith then. Send back all the gold your leaders stole from EMP when they abonded them. After that have Raw and Lee publicly apologize for all the bad things they said about people when they left. Til then, I can assure you, most of JQ will attack DB and RE esspecially every chance it has. You want to set things right? Thats a good place to start. Don’t come in here acting all high and mighty and better than everyone on JQ when you are the ones that started the drama in the first place.

Also I think this difference in class and attitude is more aptly shown by the fact that there are about 8 servers in this thread hating on DB. Your community must really pee in a lot of peoples cheerios to make this possible.

Jade Quarry Warrior Strike Force [SF]
w/ an alt Thief and Guardian.
Math is your friend.

(edited by wish.1027)

in Match-ups

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

Oh where do I begin to prove my previous comment, let’s see how about this most recent week of the SoR/JQ/BG matchup. In EB everytime I went there to command we had JQ at umberglade and SoR at Quentins (this was the time in the week that BG was LAST PLACE), please justify 2v1’ing the person in last place because it quite literally makes zero sense. Then there was this time at hills on JQBL where myself and company tried taking a JQ owned hills, we got the south gate down and were working on inner, all of a sudden we get inner down and then out of nowhere an entire SoR zerg comes from behind us, roflstomps us and THEN LEAVES. They didn’t even try to take hills they literally came to YOUR keep and killed US and then LEFT. That’s only last week I can recall numerous times of the 4 month period that 2v1 bullsht happened. Let me be clear though 2v1 is a part of WvWvW, but a 2v1 should always be against who is winning the matchup, so I say butt buddies because you 2v1’d the server in last place and we STILL managed to win second. All i’m saying is thakittens interesting to see how BG fairs when it isn’t constantly attacked from both sides across all maps.

lol

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in Match-ups

Posted by: tehfoks.5120

tehfoks.5120

Loving this match-up. Reset is always a mess with q’s, lag and whatnot, the rest of the week is going to be a blast though!

[Agg]ression – Nfn

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

If DB was never prepared for t1 then why did RAW come to the Tier1 threads and make grandiose claims such as “see you guys soon”.

Because he got overzealous.
It’s a thing, that human beings tend to do when they’re excited about things.

Just like human beings also focus on one statement made by one person for months at a time and let hate fester while they hold onto a grudge against an entire group of people who had absolutely nothing to do with it.

Hey EnRobbi, try responding to my post above and see if you still want to talk about how it was just “one statement” and that’s somehow the only reason why anyone is upset.

Think again.

I don’t think you understand how forums work.
See, being the author of my own posts, I get to choose which ones I respond to.

I’m aware much more went on than just “one statement”, but in every single discussion about this the only thing I hear is “BlahblahblahRawCameToTier1ThreadAndSaidHe’dSeeUsSoon”.

If you have issues with Raw or RE (Or whatever other guilds moved or split off here), do whatever you need to do.
But you are not representing yourself to be any better by bashing the entire server because you have an issue with, what is honestly, a very small part of us.

I finally get to reply and say, you’ve done this several times to Maguuma and justified making generalized assumptions based on a few people as human nature. Bam!

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

If DB was never prepared for t1 then why did RAW come to the Tier1 threads and make grandiose claims such as “see you guys soon”.

Because he got overzealous.
It’s a thing, that human beings tend to do when they’re excited about things.

Just like human beings also focus on one statement made by one person for months at a time and let hate fester while they hold onto a grudge against an entire group of people who had absolutely nothing to do with it.

Hey EnRobbi, try responding to my post above and see if you still want to talk about how it was just “one statement” and that’s somehow the only reason why anyone is upset.

Think again.

I don’t think you understand how forums work.
See, being the author of my own posts, I get to choose which ones I respond to.

I’m aware much more went on than just “one statement”, but in every single discussion about this the only thing I hear is “BlahblahblahRawCameToTier1ThreadAndSaidHe’dSeeUsSoon”.

If you have issues with Raw or RE (Or whatever other guilds moved or split off here), do whatever you need to do.
But you are not representing yourself to be any better by bashing the entire server because you have an issue with, what is honestly, a very small part of us.

I finally get to reply and say, you’ve done this several times to Maguuma and justified making generalized assumptions based on a few people as human nature. Bam!

It is human nature. I stand by everything I ever said on the subject.

There is a very big disconnect, however, between generalizing a server in a forum post out of convenience and taking the majority of your force to one enemy on a crusade fueled by bloodlust and kitten because you have a grudge against a couple members.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pmetheus.5397

Pmetheus.5397

Great fights last night and this morning guys. I dont visit the forums much myself anymore, but as for [EMP] members, I know alot of you (myself included) have a very negative view of certain guilds in DB (due to events that Selewyn has already explained), but please remember our forum policies before you post. I wont be monitoring much but i expect more professionalism.

…That would be what would say in my Official forum post. IN OTHER NEWS

For anyone that wants to know, raw is now inactive, been 2 weeks now. You guys be seeing me more for NA prime.

Christina Lee, are you taking over RE now and do you know why RAW quit/inactive/etc?

RE decisions have never really rested on the hands of one person, we do things collectively (didnt want to make the same mistake again & it was the only mistake we admit we do), but for point of contact, it might probably be best to contact either me or any of the guild officers, raw might be busy with work but he always come back like he usually does.

^ LOL “collectively” …so like that time, when the 3 of you decided to force that guild move to DB and said that everyone that chose here wasn’t loyal to [EMP] and that we were staying in a server that was supposedly dying?

Alyssa Frost
Leader of Empërium [EMP]
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Usagi.4835

Aren’t you the guy who was QQing about FA and TC 2v1ing DB? I can do what I like, thanks. ♥

Sorry, are you new to TC/FA or something? They are notorious for pushing against one server together. It really doesn’t take a theoretical physicist to see whats going on. On the forums and in wvw it’s literally spelled out for you.

I think this gem shows how much you know. Someone’s new to the forums. Welcome, fresh meat.

(edited by Usagi.4835)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pmetheus.5397

Pmetheus.5397

Oh I saw a post earlier about this, but please don’t refer [EMP] as [RE].

[EMP] is a JQ guild that is here to support the JQ server and community in WvW

[RE] is the DB guild that left [EMP] and the JQ community in very poor taste

We are completely different entities and is in no way shape or form related to each other

Alyssa Frost
Leader of Empërium [EMP]
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

Any chance DB have some solid EU guilds for my to kill?? If not i will have to burn all of JQ to the ground in a fit of rage.

JQ kind of lacks EU unlucky so DB your my only hope.

Me and my rag tag group of people who are staying up way past their bed time get regularly crushed by you! Believe me, we all wish we had better EU coverage hehe

Yeah i have noticed that there are some scrapy JQ willing to try things, but you are outgunned at late EU prime. It is to bad.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Don’t forget how easy DB’s week was last week so quickly.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Usagi.4835

Oh, I totally missed that. You think that your matchup with BG and JQ (which was due to RNG) is somehow indicative of your position/skill? That’s laughable.

(edited by Usagi.4835)

in Match-ups

Posted by: nOCter.4263

nOCter.4263

Great fights last night and this morning guys. I dont visit the forums much myself anymore, but as for [EMP] members, I know alot of you (myself included) have a very negative view of certain guilds in DB (due to events that Selewyn has already explained), but please remember our forum policies before you post. I wont be monitoring much but i expect more professionalism.

…That would be what would say in my Official forum post. IN OTHER NEWS

For anyone that wants to know, raw is now inactive, been 2 weeks now. You guys be seeing me more for NA prime.

Christina Lee, are you taking over RE now and do you know why RAW quit/inactive/etc?

RE decisions have never really rested on the hands of one person, we do things collectively (didnt want to make the same mistake again & it was the only mistake we admit we do), but for point of contact, it might probably be best to contact either me or any of the guild officers, raw might be busy with work but he always come back like he usually does.

^ LOL “collectively” …so like that time, when the 3 of you decided to force that guild move to DB and said that everyone that chose here wasn’t loyal to [EMP] and that we were staying in a server that was supposedly dying?

In the end, you were there and the rest of emp, when we discussed how to settle things during the very last meeting, i told everyone in that meeting, i’m not forcing anyone to db, but i’m staying in db & apologized to the guild about our hasty decision (this was when raw said he was quiting the game), and its just how it is, people follow who they want. I’m sure the 180+ guys who followed us here can verify it too, So here you are trying to still be a kitten when i left in good faith. TBH about all these gold gbank problems, slander or w/e, post any evidence about it if you have them. Since this is what you guys want, arguing in a public forum.

Leader of Troll Syndicate [FKU]

(edited by nOCter.4263)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

Oh, I totally missed that. You think that your matchup with BG and JQ (which was due to RNG) is somehow indicative of your position/skill? That’s laughable.

He’s not even in DB…? You should start recognizing your forum trolls. :/

in Match-ups

Usagi.4835

It was meant to be in reference to Slomoshun.

in Match-ups

Posted by: nightfend.4072

nightfend.4072

I don’t mind being the underdog server in this matchup, but I really hope the lag issues I had last night subside in the coming days. It was by far the worst lag I’ve seen since we started playing in the higher tiers. Thought tier 2 was bad, but this is worse. Not sure how JQ and BG handle the lag like this all the time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

It was meant to be in reference to Slomoshun.

Shows how mindless people are trying to bash other servers, lol.

Anyway, kudos to BG and JQ for bringing good fights, keep going DB!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Korbaal.6402

Korbaal.6402

I can assure you RE have absolutely no hard feelings to EMP or our former allies on JQ at all. All the hate and misgivings are completely one way. But that just shows the difference in class and attitudes between us and the people constantly bad mouthing.

How about a show of good faith then. Send back all the gold your leaders stole from EMP when they abonded them. After that have Raw and Lee publicly apologize for all the bad things they said about people when they left. Til then, I can assure you, most of JQ will attack DB and RE esspecially every chance it has. You want to set things right? Thats a good place to start. Don’t come in here acting all high and mighty and better than everyone on JQ when you are the ones that started the drama in the first place.

Also I think this difference in class and attitude is more aptly shown by the fact that there are about 8 servers in this thread hating on DB. Your community must really pee in a lot of peoples of cheerios to make this possible.

LOL what? Ok first off, I am not [RE]/Noodles/Lee … so you can insert your good faith somewhere dark. BUT if I was [RE] first of all I would ask you to post proof of said gold theft and then I would ask you to post proof of ‘all the bad things’ Lee and Noodles said about ‘everyone’ on JQ and then, even if you did post proof of these two things (which you wont)! I would probably tell you to man up and stop whining. Crying constantly about how the bad man hurt your feels is just a sad sight to see.

Saying all that I could not give a single solitary kitten about you or the rest of your whiney troop of leftovers. I went to DB because I paid for the game and so did the rest of us that left. When you feel you want to pay for our computer games and any subsequent costs thereafter then come talk to us.

<3

Spread the love sweethearts. Miss you loads xxxx

[RIP STAR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

On the relevant subject of 2v1…I was dueling some one from DB and a JQ guy came up and killed me, then just ran off. If that’s not proof that DB and JQ are going to 2v1 I don’t know what is.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: wish.1027

wish.1027

Also I think this difference in class and attitude is more aptly shown by the fact that there are about 8 servers in this thread hating on DB. Your community must really pee in a lot of peoples of cheerios to make this possible.

LOL what? Ok first off, I am not [RE]/Noodles/Lee … so you can insert your good faith somewhere dark. BUT if I was [RE] first of all I would ask you to post proof of said gold theft and then I would ask you to post proof of ‘all the bad things’ Lee and Noodles said about ‘everyone’ on JQ and then, even if you did post proof of these two things (which you wont)! I would probably tell you to man up and stop whining. Crying constantly about how the bad man hurt your feels is just a sad sight to see.

Saying all that I could not give a single solitary kitten about you or the rest of your whiney troop of leftovers. I went to DB because I paid for the game and so did the rest of us that left. When you feel you want to pay for our computer games and any subsequent costs thereafter then come talk to us.

<3

Spread the love sweethearts. Miss you loads xxxx

Im not in EMP, so I wont be posting proof of anything, I was simply pointing out your hypocrisy. Claiming to be the bigger, better people, when all youve done is steal and lie and say bad things about others. But I do think your most recent post is indicative of your groups class and how superior your values are to everyone elses. I was simply suggesting ways for you to smooth it over if thats what you truly want to do. The fact you got so bent out of shape about it proves Im right.

Jade Quarry Warrior Strike Force [SF]
w/ an alt Thief and Guardian.
Math is your friend.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gismor.8407

Gismor.8407

Still loving this match so far guys and gals! I’ll be out there again tonight, though probably with much fewer numbers! :P. I managed to die…4 times last night I think, maybe 5? Skill lag was so bad I couldn’t die! xD.

This is what will revitalize my passion for WvW.

[EK] Guild leader → Retired
Friend Gismor – 80 Revenant
“Always outnumbered, never outgunned.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrankieBonez.8361

FrankieBonez.8361

I just dig up another piece of gold…:P

RE really is the cancer of DB. all they did is giving DB bad press.

All good brother, EMP aka RE is having the same success you are having and a lot of people are hating on JQ. The only difference between you and rawbrah is you moved to a #2 T1 server and got it to #1. Rawbrah he brought a T3 server all way up to T2 and dominating T2 soon enough he will be in T1 and there will be lots of drama especially if RE owns our JQ NA guilds.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/UPDATED-EMP-Emperium-RE-Red-Essence/first

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Dragonbrand-Welcome-new-WvW-guilds

Your drama will be forgotten in a week or two.

I’m pretty excited, because the only reason that I can think of why Rawbrah left JQ and brought a lot of EMP BEST commanders/ and players with him is because he got tired of living in FOO’s shadow.

All I have to say is SoR needs to goto T2 because they cant win anything anymore, they cant even place 2nd either, Dragonband needs to come to T1 because they are clearly DOMINATING T2, none of those servers even COMPARE to Dragonbrand because its a T1 fighting type server now.

We need to start this all out war FOO vs RISE vs RE, see whose guild carries the server to victory. WE need to settle this whose the best once and for all, just screw the wvw rankings, Dragonband should be moved to T1 and SoR moved to T2.

SoR has been consecutively been placing 3rd 60-70k away, while Dragonbrand is consecutively beating up servers by 60-110k. You tell me who moves up and who moves down.

uberkingkong is from Jade Quarry . . . friending him and a simple look at the PvE leaderboards says a lot.

Overlord Sorin | Sorin Rising | Ansorin
Elephant Ambush [EA] | Dragonbrand | GW2 YouTube!

in Match-ups

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

I’m just dropping off some cookies, since it looks like you’ve had some TC Invaders on this thread.

Good luck to all the servers! Of course, the bad boys of Blackgate will always have my heart – but I hope JQ and DB both have some good fights, and some good fun!

Choco chip?!?!

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast