I like the Mag forums warriors, they keep it fun, gotta respect that

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

6/7 DragonBrand/Blackgate/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

pssssssssssssssst. dragonbrand. you have fewer points than any server. ANY server. do you get achievement points for that? you guys should. you deserve it : ) have a happy happy week db. wishing you well. chuckles

It’s okay

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: showatt.9413

showatt.9413

I am loving the DB bashing we have so far. Here’s are some reasons why DB is hated among the old T1 servers.

1) They acted like they are the new big guy and talked about replacing the old T1 JQ and SoR 2 weeks after they went from T3 to T2.

Here’s a DB guy talking about kicking JQ out of T1

So the plan is SoR getting blue spot and then when JQ is red DB will take their place in T1 ? :p
Okay we got it, let’s push JQ out of T1 ^^

and here’s a rawnoodle’s fanboy talking about SoR is worthless should go back to T2 ( funny isn’t it)

I kind of want to see JQ vs DB just for the hell of it.

Two successful guild transfers. RISE to Blackgate. EMP/RE to Dragonbrand. Yes there is a lot of drama, just mentioning EMP transferring to Dragonband gets people riled up.

I know one thing, SoR needs to go…. NOW

If they don’t leave, they just going to get squashed like a bug like they always do. SoR is worthless in T1.

2) last month when JQ was losing badly to BG, some of the DB folks went to JQ’s LA, and talked about JQ ‘was dying’ and tried to recruit the remaining JQ guilds for DB. Trying to demoralize a T1 server as a T2 server and speed up the dying process of JQ so they can take the advantage? that should give you some idea about the class of this server’s wvw community

You had it coming DB, this should be a reality check for you guys.

(edited by showatt.9413)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nerifes.4931

Nerifes.4931

I really hope the prior servers that faced DB last round are enthusiastic as well to see DB’s real potential in a Tier 1 setting.

Welcome to Tier 1 kids.

Good fights in EB last night. Amazing show by BG on capturing most the known map with one massive RISE and friends organized crew. For a second there we thought you were joining JQ on beating up DB, then you started taking our stuff.

Not cool.

[TV] Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vespirisa.1497

Vespirisa.1497

I am loving the DB bashing we have so far. Here’s are some reasons why DB is hated among the old T1 servers.

1) They acted like they are the new big guy and talked about replacing the old T1 JQ and SoR 2 weeks after they went from T3 to T2.

So the plan is SoR getting blue spot and then when JQ is red DB will take their place in T1 ? :p

and here’s a rawnoodle’s fanboy talking about SoR is worthless should go back to T2 ( funny isn’t it)

Two successful guild transfers. RISE to Blackgate. EMP/RE to Dragonbrand. Yes there is a lot of drama, just mentioning EMP transferring to Dragonband gets people riled up.

If they don’t leave, they just going to get squashed like a bug like they always do. SoR is worthless in T1.

2) last month when JQ was losing badly to BG, some of the DB folks went to JQ’s LA, and talked about JQ ‘was dying’ and tried to recruit the remaining JQ guilds for DB. Trying to demoralize a T1 server as a T2 server and speed up the dying process of JQ so they can take the advantage? that should give you some idea about the class of this server’s wvw community

The actions of a few should not represent the majority. Sure people have done things like that but you shouldn’t hold it against everyone.. We already knew from T2 that we had no chance in T2 with no 24/7 coverage and organization.

IoJ→KN→DB→SoR→CD→SoR→TC → SBI
Scrub D/D Ele. What’s server loyalty?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

[…]

Actions of a few does not represent the whole server. Am I supposed to despise JQ because of your words?

And to be honest, people are always excited to “rise to the top”. It’s not like DB has anything against JQ, but JQ, at that time, did seem to be the most possible server to drop down to T2. Hence the talking.

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Yes cause ALL of DB came into T1 forums and starting saying moronic kitten? If you are going to quote someone, do it by name and not DB guy. Nobody cares about your drama with [RE] but based on the nasty vulgar private messages I received from people on JQ, I would have left also.

P.S. Every server has come onto DB to try to recruit our guilds.

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

showatt.9413

[…]

Actions of a few does not represent the whole server. Am I supposed to despise JQ because of your words?

And to be honest, people are always excited to “rise to the top”. It’s not like DB has anything against JQ, but JQ, at that time, did seem to be the most possible server to drop down to T2. Hence the talking.

Despise JQ? oh feel free to do so, i don’t like JQ myself.

Don’t know why DB guys acting all upset and defensive, all i did was merely quoting the kitten DB said last month, can’t face your own kitten now right?

in Match-ups

Elano.2014

[…]

Where do your quotes come from?

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

[…]

Despise JQ? oh feel free to do so, i don’t like JQ myself.

Don’t know why DB guys acting all upset and defensive, all i did was merely quoting the kitten DB said last month, can’t face your own kitten now right?

If you quote the actual person then we wouldn’t care man

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

showatt.9413

I just dig up another piece of gold…:P

RE really is the cancer of DB. all they did is giving DB bad press.

All good brother, EMP aka RE is having the same success you are having and a lot of people are hating on JQ. The only difference between you and rawbrah is you moved to a #2 T1 server and got it to #1. Rawbrah he brought a T3 server all way up to T2 and dominating T2 soon enough he will be in T1 and there will be lots of drama especially if RE owns our JQ NA guilds.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/UPDATED-EMP-Emperium-RE-Red-Essence/first

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Dragonbrand-Welcome-new-WvW-guilds

Your drama will be forgotten in a week or two.

I’m pretty excited, because the only reason that I can think of why Rawbrah left JQ and brought a lot of EMP BEST commanders/ and players with him is because he got tired of living in FOO’s shadow.

All I have to say is SoR needs to goto T2 because they cant win anything anymore, they cant even place 2nd either, Dragonband needs to come to T1 because they are clearly DOMINATING T2, none of those servers even COMPARE to Dragonbrand because its a T1 fighting type server now.

We need to start this all out war FOO vs RISE vs RE, see whose guild carries the server to victory. WE need to settle this whose the best once and for all, just screw the wvw rankings, Dragonband should be moved to T1 and SoR moved to T2.

SoR has been consecutively been placing 3rd 60-70k away, while Dragonbrand is consecutively beating up servers by 60-110k. You tell me who moves up and who moves down.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Holy crap… As a DB native, I am just excited to have a good match up and see how real servers play WvW. I don’t expect us to do great this time, but this is the best way to learn. Though, I find it interesting that a few JQ members are acting like they are the best thing since sliced bread when BG is clearly owning everyone. It should be an interesting fight the rest of the week. Hopefully, DB can learn a thing or two so we can be can get up to par with the rest of T1.

Because TC and FA are not real servers…..

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gwendolyr.3712

Gwendolyr.3712

To be fair showatt, that’s not the whole of DB doing that, it’s specific individuals trolling, and you can’t judge the rest of DB based on that.

Welcome to “T1”, DB, let’s have fun this week!

in Match-ups

Posted by: hammer.9721

hammer.9721

Is this week over yet i am so sick of blobgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

Any chance DB have some solid EU guilds for my to kill?? If not i will have to burn all of JQ to the ground in a fit of rage.

JQ kind of lacks EU unlucky so DB your my only hope.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Holy crap… As a DB native, I am just excited to have a good match up and see how real servers play WvW. I don’t expect us to do great this time, but this is the best way to learn. Though, I find it interesting that a few JQ members are acting like they are the best thing since sliced bread when BG is clearly owning everyone. It should be an interesting fight the rest of the week. Hopefully, DB can learn a thing or two so we can be can get up to par with the rest of T1.

Not in that person’s eyes

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Any chance DB have some solid EU guilds for my to kill??

No chance

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Not in that person’s eyes

And DB wonders why they get hate

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Waage.2047

Any chance DB have some solid EU guilds for my to kill??

No chance

Dam. OH well do you have a TON of crappy EU guilds i can fight instead?? Like if there is enough of them it should still be a challenge.

in Match-ups

Elano.2014

[…]

Isn’t he in JQ?

Any chance DB have some solid EU guilds for my to kill?? If not i will have to burn all of JQ to the ground in a fit of rage.

Nope, sorry, we always lacked that. Back in T2, once we were ticking +500 PPT then went down to +50 in 3-4 hours after our SEA logged. :P

in Match-ups

Waage.2047

[…]

Isn’t he in JQ?

Nope, sorry, we always lacked that. Back in T2, once we were ticking +500 PPT then went down to +50 in 3-4 hours after our SEA logged. :P

Thats to bad. Well we RK is not that big 15-20 max so a large enough pug army can still take us. SO if you dig in and fight you can still crush us…. Hopefully there will be some decent fights.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

I think DB has learnt alot from the last day or so. Most importantly, that they are not even close to Tier 1 Quality.

One last thing, is it true the RE has split?

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

SNIP. Just happy to boast that we have no server allies and we are still out there balls to the walls.

There was a time that Db took pride in having no server enemies….

Db was going to T2 before anyone came here on the backs of our SEA coverage. At most we would be a T2.5 without the new guilds. With them we were a solid T2.

Judging what Db, as a whole, did on reset night is a little unfair for the majority of Db players considering how it is the first time many of them have played in T1 with the T1 lag.

Is there any way to have the EMP/RE chest thumping go to another thread? Then people wont have to wade through pages of comments that only apply to 1 % of the people involved in this match.

in Match-ups

Vespirisa.1497

EU is when we pretty much when we lost everything to TC. Soooo we have like no coverage there

in Match-ups

Posted by: kevinskyrider.3271

kevinskyrider.3271

I could be mistaken, but didn’t EMP have a decent EU force back in JQ? Not sure if they still do as [RE] on DB.

Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

I think DB has learnt alot from the last day or so. Most importantly, that they are not even close to Tier 1 Quality.

T1 Quality!!!???!?!?!?

Yeah we’re having a hard time autoattacking and running back and forth…

You might not know that in lower tiers with less coverage, people actually use buttons other than 1.

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Really? Db has learned nothing we already knew we weren’t ready for T1…

RE split how?

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Elano.2014

I heard EMP split (again). Can you confirm it for me, pwetty pwease?

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

Really? Db has learned nothing we already knew we weren’t ready for T1…

RE split how?

I have been on for about 12hrs and saw very few RE, perhaps they were having a rest day?

If DB was never prepared for t1 then why did RAW come to the Tier1 threads and make grandiose claims such as “see you guys soon”.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Selwynn.2758

Selwynn.2758

I love your attitude going into the match and hope you have a great time.

I for one, don’t at all think that JQ (or myself) are the best thing since sliced bread. We have a very big coverage hole through one timeslot, but even if that weren’t the case, BG and SOR would be adversaries that deserve respect, since both have beaten us more than once and we have beaten them.

The reason JQ has so much energy around beating DB is not because of transfers of JQ players to DB. It’s because of the way that those transfers happened, which included some of the most disgusting, deceitful, mean-spirited, narcissistic junk you could possibly imagine. Many of the leaders that transfered and not a small number of the people that followed went out in a full-on scorched earth style.

They not only trashed the community and those who stayed behind to lead, but they actively continued to berate and trash talk their former guild mates and server community. In our guild, former leaders sabotaged the guild forms deleting posts and attempting to lock out admin accounts, posted insulting personal attacks at the people who did nothing but volunteer to step up and try to salvage the mess they left behind, and continued to actively undermine my own community’s attempts to move forward at every turn.

I’m not a mean person, I don’t want these people to suffer for suffering’s sake. I actually don’t want them to suffer at all. I want them to be held accountable for their reckless disregard for the human beings behind the avatars, the real people that they lied about, slandered and hurt. I do not want them to be rewarded for being narcissistic ego maniacs and actively trying to see that my guild family failed.

I’m so pleased that we did not fail, instead we have a better guild community than we ever had, we are respected in our server community not because we are god’s gift to WvW, but because we support and respect our other guild partners rather than treat them like tools. And we are growing, to the tune of 20+ new members in the last four days. I’m proud that all their efforts to undermine us failed.

I know there are great people on DB. I don’t paint you all with the same brush. Having said that, you happen to be the server that these people chose after acting like the most colossal kittens you can possibly imagine. Because of that, you can hardly blame us if we are highly, highly motivated to crush DB and experience some satisfaction doing it. Mind you these ex-JQ leaders were the people promising that with their brilliant leadership DB would be T1 in a matter of weeks (because its all about them) and how superior their brilliance was to an entire server.

I just can’t apologize for being glad to watch them fail. But it has nothing to do with thinking that we are the best WvWers ever for feeling superior to anyone. I’m just extremely glad that their egocentric idiocy is not being rewarded. I hope you can appreciate that, and I look forward to seeing you out there.

Sel

Selene Swiftfire, Elementalist
Selwynn Swiftblade, Guardian
E m p ë r i u m [EMP] ~ J a d e Q u a r r y

(edited by Selwynn.2758)

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

This ^.^ Summarized it perfectly for those that are not in the know. Well done!

in Match-ups

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

If DB was never prepared for t1 then why did RAW come to the Tier1 threads and make grandiose claims such as “see you guys soon”.

Because he got overzealous.
It’s a thing, that human beings tend to do when they’re excited about things.

Just like human beings also focus on one statement made by one person for months at a time and let hate fester while they hold onto a grudge against an entire group of people who had absolutely nothing to do with it.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Godsend.3815

Godsend.3815

I have been on for about 12hrs and saw very few RE, perhaps they were having a rest day?

Perhaps after DB won T2 those couple weeks, he thought he had TC and FA all figured out.

Käï | Sanctum

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

I for one, don’t at all think that JQ (or myself) are the best thing since sliced bread. We have a very big coverage hole through one timeslot, but even if that weren’t the case, BG and SOR would be adversaries that deserve respect, since both have beaten us more than once and we have beaten them.

The reason JQ has so much energy around beating DB is not because of transfers of JQ players to DB. It’s because of the way that those transfers happened, which included some of the most disgusting, deceitful, mean-spirited, narcissistic junk you could possibly imagine. Many of the leaders that transfered and not a small number of the people that followed went out in a full-on scorched earth style.

They not only trashed the community and those who stayed behind to lead, but they actively continued to berate and trash talk their former guild mates and server community. In our guild, former leaders sabotaged the guild forms, posted insulting personal attacks and the people that volunteered to step up and try to salvage the mess they left behind, and continued to actively undermine my own communities attempts to move forward at every turn.

I’m not a mean person, I don’t want these people to suffer for suffering’s sake. I actually don’t want them to suffer at all. I want them to be held accountable for their reckless disregard for the human beings behind the avatars, the real people that they lied about, slandered and hurt. I do not want them to be rewarded for being narcissistic ego maniacs and actively trying to see that my guild family failed.

I’m so pleased that we did not fail, instead we have a better guild community than we ever had, we are respected in our server community not because we are god’s gift to WvW, but because we support and respect our other guild partners rather than treat them like tools. And we are growing, to the tune of 20+ new members in the last four days. I’m proud that all their efforts to undermine us failed.

I know there are great people on DB. I don’t paint you all with the same brush. Having said that, you happen to be the server that these people chose after acting like the most colossal kittens you can possibly imagine. Because of that, you can hardly blame us if we are highly, highly motivated to crush DB and experience some satisfaction doing it. Mind you these ex-JQ leaders were the people promising that with their brilliant leadership DB would be T1 in a matter of weeks (because its all about them) and how superior their brilliance was to an entire server.

I just can’t apologize for being glad to watch them fail. But it has nothing to do with thinking that we are the best WvWers ever for feeling superior to anyone. I’m just extremely glad that their egocentric idiocy is not being rewarded. I hope you can appreciate that, and I look forward to seeing you out there.

Sel

Very well said.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Selwynn.2758

Just like human beings also focus on one statement made by one person for months at a time and let hate fester while they hold onto a grudge against an entire group of people who had absolutely nothing to do with it.

Hey EnRobbi, try responding to my post above and see if you still want to talk about how it was just “one statement” and that’s somehow the only reason why anyone is upset.

Think again.

in Match-ups

Waage.2047

I could be mistaken, but didn’t EMP have a decent EU force back in JQ? Not sure if they still do as [RE] on DB.

Yeah back in the day they did, but i don’t know if it was dedicated EU or runoff from other timezones.

in Match-ups

Selwynn.2758

Me and my rag tag group of people who are staying up way past their bed time get regularly crushed by you! Believe me, we all wish we had better EU coverage hehe

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

Yeah back in the day they did, but i don’t know if it was dedicated EU or runoff from other timezones.

A strong EU timeslot is something we still dearly need in JQ.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

Hey EnRobbi, try responding to my post above and see if you still want to talk about how it was just “one statement” and that’s somehow the only reason why anyone is upset.

Think again.

I don’t think you understand how forums work.
See, being the author of my own posts, I get to choose which ones I respond to.

I’m aware much more went on than just “one statement”, but in every single discussion about this the only thing I hear is “BlahblahblahRawCameToTier1ThreadAndSaidHe’dSeeUsSoon”.

If you have issues with Raw or RE (Or whatever other guilds moved or split off here), do whatever you need to do.
But you are not representing yourself to be any better by bashing the entire server because you have an issue with, what is honestly, a very small part of us.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: nOCter.4263

nOCter.4263

They not only trashed the community and those who stayed behind to lead, but they actively continued to berate and trash talk their former guild mates and server community. In our guild, former leaders sabotaged the guild forms deleting posts and attempting to lock out admin accounts, posted insulting personal attacks at the people who did nothing but volunteer to step up and try to salvage the mess they left behind, and continued to actively undermine my own community’s attempts to move forward at every turn.

Sel

I missed your post a couple back, but would you as a commander, abandon your only keep in the map when its being attack by 2 servers with full queues on both sides?

Lol selewynn, ask any db native in dragonbrand, are we ever that way towards them, show us any screenshot that says we will bring dragonbrand to t1, we realize back then when we lost t2, we do not have the coverage to beat t1, your just too sad about it to just let it go, and when we’re all decided to not remember about it anymore, you and fuzzions keep on posting about it again & again. But hey, i’ve been RE since its founding and i know nothing about all the accusations that you brought out, how about show me some evidence & maybe i’ll try to find out and properly defend my guild.

Oh please sel, show me anything that support your nonsense bullkitten you’ve been bringing up since we left JQ. if what you said was true, why would the 180+ ex emp members still be with us to stoke our ego on a video game. Most of them are adults, they can think for themselves.

For anyone that wants to know, raw is now inactive, been 2 weeks now. You guys be seeing me more for NA prime.

Leader of Troll Syndicate [FKU]

(edited by nOCter.4263)

in Match-ups

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

Does DB’s score usually pick up during the weekdays?

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

How the public drama unfolded……In late April on Fridays reset, JQ was #1 at the time but was struggling for the first couple hours as they were sitting at around 100ish ppt when some random guy posted this as a heads up in the T1 thread. I actually called this guy out for trolling…boy was I wrong!!

Grithan Soulforge.5726:
A Chat Channel Drama Advisory has been posted for Jade Quarry in the following Borderlands: Blackgate
[HzH] and random [EMP] members are engaged in pointless channel drama which looks likely to continue for the next hour. SoR and BG parties in the respective borderland are encouraged to kitten a disorganized and distracted JQ team.

That is all.

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

For anyone that wants to know, raw is now inactive, been 2 weeks now. You guys be seeing me more for NA prime.

Christina Lee, are you taking over RE now and do you know why RAW quit/inactive/etc?

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Vespirisa.1497

Does DB’s score usually pick up during the weekdays?

Chiiips! And with us facing 2 T1 servers I doubt it. Weekends are our strongest. We fall REALLY behind half way through if you’ve seen the DB/TC/FA matchups.

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Man, I don’t want to think about any of that anymore. Can we just focus on the present? Like crushing people into bags? Because I plan to do much more of that today

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

This is rather pathetic coming onto the forums for a GAME, and having people get mad at an entire population for the actions of a few. It’s RE you want JQ not the whole community.

Either way, I’m looking forward to some more fun fights. How is fort EATG? Did it survive the night?

Help

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

……please…oh please…do what we cant. …..

I lawled

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: nOCter.4263

nOCter.4263

Christina Lee, are you taking over RE now and do you know why RAW quit/inactive/etc?

RE decisions have never really rested on the hands of one person, we do things collectively (didnt want to make the same mistake again & it was the only mistake we admit we do), but for point of contact, it might probably be best to contact either me or any of the guild officers, raw might be busy with work but he always come back like he usually does.

Leader of Troll Syndicate [FKU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shaojack.3871

Shaojack.3871

I miss you guys =*(

Brojack (80 Thief) / Shaojack(80 Warrior) / Shaokuma(80 Guardian) / Shaojax(80 Ranger)

Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

I miss you guys =*(

Same.

/salute

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]