7/12 CD/EB/BP

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cross.3805

Cross.3805

wow lol just wow, this guild will chase 1 person with like 5 people halfway across the map, if you wanna fight me just do it one on one instead of the cowards way lol, ironic for a guild name of Good Fights

Attachments:

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

I guess you can say that’s what you get for…

Crossing them

8)

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

wow lol just wow, this guild will chase 1 person with like 5 people halfway across the map, if you wanna fight me just do it one on one instead of the cowards way lol, ironic for a guild name of Good Fights

Looks like you got hit at least 4 times with hundred blades, how did that happen? Quick bio break?

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cross.3805

Cross.3805

Looks like you got hit at least 4 times with hundred blades, how did that happen? Quick bio break?

lol :P no I just gave up running, zerker ranger vs speed runnin wars and whatever else wakittenting me not much I can do lol

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiliaan.1934

Kiliaan.1934

As the guild leader of Good Fights I am glad you brought this to my attention, we do not chase people halfway across the map. I will speak with the offending members and find out why the kitten they did not kill you sooner (1/6th of the map is considered the maximim chasing distance for any GF member) will consider a gkick if they didn’t have a good enough reason.

Xeviel [GF] – Ehmry Bay

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

As the guild leader of Good Fights I am glad you brought this to my attention, we do not chase people halfway across the map. I will speak with the offending members and find out why the kitten they did not kill you sooner (1/6th of the map is considered the maximim chasing distance for any GF member) will consider a gkick if they didn’t have a good enough reason.

Funniest response I’ve ever seen here about anything, ever. Funnier still if it’s a legit [GF] policy. Lmao!

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Still can’t play ;(

Also, ew rangers.

lol :P no I just gave up running, zerker ranger vs speed runnin wars and whatever else wakittenting me not much I can do lol

Correction, ew glass rangers… I seem to remember being one of those, and having it beat into my head how bad it was.

Twice… =\

Yumiko Togashii

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Funniest response I’ve ever seen here about anything, ever. Funnier still if it’s a legit [GF] policy. Lmao!

It’s why they can’t kick me…….I kill well before the allotted distance allowed.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: ownX.8352

ownX.8352

Uhhh no need to lie? I chased you worth 2 moment skills andddd it was mainly me killing you by the time the 2nd warrior got to you – you were dead. If you want a duel and see what Good Fights all about set it up.

Pèérless Xâñ [vT] Power Engi – Borlis Pass

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

2 people = 5 now o.O

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: dabomb.4056

dabomb.4056

Building and Using a sup AC against 8-10 CD , Ehmry Bay ? you know what that just gave an idea of what you guys are all about , tyvm and have fun the rest of the week.

Excuse my painting skills..it had to be done “professionally”

Maybe you should count the pugs you had as well. There was about 20 give or take. The only reason it seemed like you only had 10 was because you guys kept purposely suiciding to contest the cap and steal supply so you could build ACs on the hill by your spawn.

After a certain point, we were just farming you guys and had to build a merchant behind the supply camp because for some reason, commanding pugs to dive and get farmed seemed to be the right decision. It also gave FTF the head start to break open outer Hills which lead to the cap. GG?

idk about you guys but did that explain why you had a sup AC while you outnumber us by 3:1 ? no ,and we knew we not gonna hold hills with outmanned buff and the 60+ you guys had in there and pulling ur force from BP bl..its cool, just don’t denie and change the idea of you having an ac while you outnumber ur enemy..not to mention you guys are a solid group cuz i give credit when it suppose to be given, you guys stick together with a nice combo but that AC just kittened up

That was one of the best farms we hakittens filled just from 1 camp. Guess you can say the AC there was to speed up the process of farming. Not to mention we had to split up half of our 20-25 man guild group to take turns to empty our bags. Keep em coming for the whole week ty.

Rekz – #Getgud, Champion illusionist

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rinzler.8072

Rinzler.8072

oh hai guys, Im in this matchup now.

Rinzler [Mesmer] -BROLIS PASS- Violent Tendencies (vT)
Videos:

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ganellon.7032

Ganellon.7032

BP, great defense of your Bay for the past… what seems like 3 hours.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Recursivision.2367

Recursivision.2367

Yeah, we we’re trolling so hard…
Doing the only thing we could do, aside from just handing the camp over to you.
Sure, we could let you take the camp and then get picked off trying to get to hills. But, that didn’t sound quite as fun.

Not trying to argue with you here. You guys obviously wanted to defend the camp but rather than us waiting for you guys to give up suiciding, we decided to build an AC for fun since you guys kept trying to build AC’s.

Also, you had other options since Hills had 0 supplies, and our forces were either in Hills or at the camp, you could have ran supply to siege up Hills for a last stand. No one would have stopped your forces heading towards Hills since we were all occupied.

Yeah, you kind of are trying to argue, but a group of us tried that only to run into a handful outside south gate. And had we not been at camp you wouldn’t have been occupied regardless…

But hey, we’re saying the same thing in the end, and that’s that you’re large guild group set up a superior ac to farm a small pug group. You guys think that’s cool, we don’t think it’s that cool. That’s about all there is to it.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: tas.6310

tas.6310

BP, great defense of your Bay for the past… what seems like 3 hours.

It was awesome. Glad we could setup and have a bit of fun!

Guild Master of Waiting for Death [WFD]
Deltona/Varlen – Commander for Borlis Pass

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agriope.4523

Agriope.4523

Awww dang. It’s so nice to see people again.

Hello Crystal Desert, I look forward to fighting around with you.

Hello, eBay and Borlis. Long time no kill. Only played a little while last night after the transfer, but it was great.

<3

Agriope – Purple hair’d menace.
Violent Tendency [vT]; twitch.tv/agriope & YouTube Agriope
#ProfessionalNomad

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeeSystm.1256

DeeSystm.1256

Yeah, we we’re trolling so hard…
Doing the only thing we could do, aside from just handing the camp over to you.
Sure, we could let you take the camp and then get picked off trying to get to hills. But, that didn’t sound quite as fun.

Not trying to argue with you here. You guys obviously wanted to defend the camp but rather than us waiting for you guys to give up suiciding, we decided to build an AC for fun since you guys kept trying to build AC’s.

Also, you had other options since Hills had 0 supplies, and our forces were either in Hills or at the camp, you could have ran supply to siege up Hills for a last stand. No one would have stopped your forces heading towards Hills since we were all occupied.

Yeah, you kind of are trying to argue, but a group of us tried that only to run into a handful outside south gate. And had we not been at camp you wouldn’t have been occupied regardless…

But hey, we’re saying the same thing in the end, and that’s that you’re large guild group set up a superior ac to farm a small pug group. You guys think that’s cool, we don’t think it’s that cool. That’s about all there is to it.

I suppose you thought it was smart to keep running into this camp for whatever reason? From reading this, I don’t think anyone is gunna agree with you there tho.

If a man’s hungry, he’s not just gunna walk away from the raspberry bush.

“I came to play.” me
r4420k+ blazetrain

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Holy kitten…this makitten tarting to scare me, I know we’re usually not as good on weekends especially Sunday but 40 ppt oh boy

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zenjii.6819

Zenjii.6819

I suppose you thought it was smart to keep running into this camp for whatever reason? From reading this, I don’t think anyone is gunna agree with you there tho.

I mean, I do agree it doesn’t sound too cool. Then again it seems like you’re arguing just to argue at this point Mr. “Pro Griefer”.

Burneth —Elementalist--Empyrean Knights [EK]— Sea of Sorrows

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

DeeSystm.1256

I mean, I do agree it doesn’t sound too cool. Then again it seems like you’re arguing just to argue at this point Mr. “Pro Griefer”.

I just don’t understand how someone could come complain about repeatedly suiciding into a camp with an arrowcart in it.

“I came to play.” me
r4420k+ blazetrain

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zenjii.6819

Zenjii.6819

I just don’t understand how someone could come complain about repeatedly suiciding into a camp with an arrowcart in it.

The use of open field siege when odds are overwhelmingly in your favor is just generally frowned upon. Not a new thing really. Just give it a rest.

Burneth —Elementalist--Empyrean Knights [EK]— Sea of Sorrows

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

DeeSystm.1256

The use of open field siege when odds are overwhelmingly in your favor is just generally frowned upon. Not a new thing really. Just give it a rest.

But a camp is a contestable area or something and that camp always gets loaded with siege, everything about this just seems like a terrible idea.

“I came to play.” me
r4420k+ blazetrain

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Birdo.1768

Birdo.1768

Great fights so far, cant wait for the week when there are less zergs around to spoil the fun

p.s. BP and Ebay should start hitting CD bls more, it’s the only way to keep them off our bls.

Viewtiful Birdo : Guardian

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Does anyone on CD GvG?

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rebzer.3204

Rebzer.3204

If Ebay could stop exploiting their way into Klovan that would be great…

I’m looking at you [Para] and [FTF].

Rebzer Rex [EK] | Blackgate

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: bishop.7596

bishop.7596

Great fights so far, cant wait for the week when there are less zergs around to spoil the fun

p.s. BP and Ebay should start hitting CD bls more, it’s the only way to keep them off our bls.

I have to say 1st time fighting BP since prelaunch and I am impressed, good tenacity a server worthy of respect.. salute the defender in BP BL ytd fighting to the last men in your last fortified tower.

FYI was forming guild zerg intending for Ebay Bl for numerous failed assault on CD garri.. they didn’t realized we’ve picket line posted! Had to abort since guild policy demand that we hit whichever server last fighting in CD BL, Apparently Ebay was quick to capitalize and came for BP BL=)

A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minute longer…
Alencon le renard du desert §Strength, Honour & Duty§
†Guild KöMÉ – A member of ConqueroRs Alliance†

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: bishop.7596

bishop.7596

Get the SS and PM me if its true I think we just focus on EBay for the rest of the week!!

A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minute longer…
Alencon le renard du desert §Strength, Honour & Duty§
†Guild KöMÉ – A member of ConqueroRs Alliance†

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drakma.1549

Drakma.1549

I realize that this may be a difficult concept. But, you have all the information in your post.

I think a more proper request would have been, “Could [Para] and [FTF] of Ehmry Bay please stop exploiting”

[FTF] and [Para] are not all of EBay… just like EBay is not just [FTF] and [Para]

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

I admit, I have been mildly impressed with Borliss this time around. Your defense is as sturdy as it ever was, but it seems the earlier boasts of vast improvements within the server are not completely without merit. I hope this trend continues.

Yumiko Togashii

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tynan.6279

Tynan.6279

oh hai guys, Im in this matchup now.

Hey Rinzler… Will be fun to see you guys again! Is [vT] down for some GvG?

Are you guys going to troll CD with 50 un-built siege? Or was that just a AR grudge…

Wreckd ~ Mesmer/Warrior/Necro
[SIC] Strident Iconoclast ~ FA

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

I realize that this may be a difficult concept. But, you have all the information in your post.

I think a more proper request would have been, “Could [Para] and [FTF] of Ehmry Bay please stop exploiting”

[FTF] and [Para] are not all of EBay… just like EBay is not just [FTF] and [Para]

I do hope the leads of the two parties mentioned above were both notified and provided with proper proof of these alleged transgressions. I can tell you, having personally made it my charge whenever I was in EBG during our thirteen week tryst with BP formerly, Klovan has all the defensive capabilty of a fort made of balsa wood reinforced with tin foil. Sitting right along enemy borders, it’s also easy grab n’ go pickings. BP flipped Klovan every other ten minutes.

Yumiko Togashii

(edited by KStudios.2850)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Almost everywhere our small guild turned was a wall of red. We had a couple decent fights this weekend (there are some good players on Ebay and CD) but mostly we ran into zerg, mini-zerg or really big zerg. Impressive that 20+ players were patrolling their home zones on both servers. I am sure many love this style of fighting, but I am looking forward to moving back down a tier or two.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

(edited by Straegen.2938)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Briar in CD was a interesting.

How many BP were there? All I saw was a sea of red names…….

CD y’all brought some numbers too……….

There were like 20 ebay in that tower FYI

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Incredible fight with the two thieves and warrior from GH and CHAR from Ebay on our BL in front of Bluelake, Victors, Briar and everywhere in between. Wow that is one of the best warriors I have seen in a LONG time and the thieves were very skilled as well. I am not sure our group ever dropped the warrior and wouldn’t have dropped the thieves without a significant numbers advantage. I think it was 10 on 3 or so but our side was PUG. We certainly lost a lot of badges for the couple that we got. Forgot how good GH, CHAR and GF among others could be.

/salute and thanks for an exclamation point on the weekend!

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

Briar in CD was a interesting.

How many BP were there? All I saw was a sea of red names…….

CD y’all brought some numbers too……….

There were like 20 ebay in that tower FYI

We just saw BP with about 40-50ish , attacking briar ..keeping them occupied before they get it so fast was the goal..if you guys noticed we tried to get these catas and flank em , they just had too many and we got a treb up ..their catas were down and then we rushed behind them when they were rushing in and held it aka stayed in the circle hoping you guys come back and not let em take it so fast ..i just it find it beneficial when there is 40ish of em and 20 of you and about 15-20 of us and we both on em

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brindled.2179

Brindled.2179

ebay is too scared to go after cd. their behavior is pathetic.

HA

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

FYI for the usual Drama club… rumors of a Spy were Greatly Exaggerated
…settle down CD…

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boraa.6295

Boraa.6295

WARNING this story is not for the light of heart! read at your risk!

Gather around boys and girls of Ebay! it’s time for another one of those CHAR story times! Authors comments included! free of charge courtesy of CHAR!!

For tonight’s story it is the legend of [pew]

Once upon a time there were 10 thieves from pew lead by the bravest thief(hawkeye is bad lol!) of them all and the hero of our story, Danklemas Littlelog! Each one of these thieves were extremely skilled players and used the toughest spec of them all 2 pistols. Our brave thieves traveled all over the Borlis Pass Borderlands shooting all the bad(they were really bad LOL!) players they could find. Having roamed from edge to edge of the map, our heroes decided to settle down in the lovely town with the the beautiful supply camp placed in the center. BP players came from far and wide to see these brave thieves from [pew](Read as getting shot when they leave the door at north camp because they are bad! LAMO!) as they had heard of their legendary skills(333333333333333333333333333333333333333)

So many players had come to learn from these thieves(zerged us because they are kitten and couldn’t kill a bunch of troll build thieves XD!) that the thieves were driven out of town. After meeting up once again at the tower of red lake, a guild on Borlis Pass had revealed themselves. These were the new guilds from the terrifying server of NSP (LOL JK BAD SERVER). [AoA] and [Lost] showed skills our heroes had never seen! They were so well coordinated and organized that they knew how to pull off advanced tactics like might stacking and portal bombing!(they were kitten at too LOL!) Our heroic thieves were slain on the field of battle by these strong tactics(more like put to sleep b/c they were typical ele guardian spamming kittens LOL! anet plz buff thief thnx). With our heroic thieves embarrassed on the field of battle the guild of [pew] promptly uninstalled the game and hung up their pro gaming mice(went to bed because they put everyone to sleep b/c they r kitten! LOL!) and quit guild wars 2 forever. The server of ebay had to shut down a week later after losing all their talent.

THE END!!!

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noodica.5428

Noodica.5428

HAPPY BIRD SONG DAY FROM THE NORTHERN SHIVERPEAKS!
Please celebrate this festive day as you will in WvW!
Wish you coulda been there noodica <3
And maybe you zara ^__^ till once more we matchup.

Holy cr** man!
Wish i could have been there aswell, miss you’s all <3

Midnight Mafia [MM]

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

[AoA] and [Lost]

We would like to thank you for the practice. Though next time you might want to step your game up a bit. We had to go back to CD afterwards because they put up more of a fight.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

(edited by airstu.2579)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Recursivision.2367

Recursivision.2367

FYI for the usual Drama club… rumors of a Spy were Greatly Exaggerated
…settle down CD…

Sar -__-

We’ve taken your word for it, but you have to see it from our angle. It’s a little suspicious when you have someone from an enemy guild standing around in your borderland while their guildies try to take your towers. You could be relaying every word and movement to them and all we have is your word that you’re not.

I encourage you to find a guild on CD if you’re gonna stick around. We have some awesome guilds and lovely people. We’d also enjoy having you around wvw and I hope tonight didn’t turn you off to it! We have a blast and it’s an awesome way to get involved in the server’s community.

Hope to see you around,
Your little broom riding necro friend

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

dunnberry.2964

Noooo I missed a theif massacre?!! kitten you work!!!!!

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

HA

Fail Troll is Fail

Let’s try that one again

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

dunnberry.2964

Except that when Ehmry has nothing in EB and are still taking our camps in our BL when CD is attacking us…

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amins.3710

Amins.3710

Couple vids:

1) Reset night in Eternal – SM 3-Way

2) Sunday Night around Ruins & Briar

Looking forward towards some more ‘Good Fights’.

PS: Did ya really need to drop the AC’s in Briar’s Lord Room?! You were already up 40 players on us! lol

PSS: Nice portal in btw, we missed it completely the 2nd’ time.

Amins – Guardian
Gameplay Video’s & Forum Post

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bugabuga.9721

Bugabuga.9721

Re: Jumping Puzzle

Thanks to EB and CD players in Obsidium Sanctum I did it late on Sunday and really appreciate calm and peace (even when I accidentally whacked ranger’s bear on the nose with that stupid torch while trying to lit statue — ANet just wants you to fight in the puzzle, but it all ended peacefully )

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brindled.2179

Brindled.2179

HA

Fail Troll is Fail

Let’s try that one again

no troll… the ebay group at godsword last night could teach you something about trolling, though. that group could’ve been gaining more ppt than they were last night instead of camping one single supply camp of BP. instead, they made kitten of themselves camping (treb, ballis, ac’s) and spamming emotes while staying in our northern camp, which in the end was the last camp they took for a while until cd started on us again.

some of your players, ebay, have little honor and misplaced pride. i understand it’s probably a small percentage, but a few bad apples spoil the bunch.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: youch.2130

youch.2130

CD is showing strong numbers. EB seems to be on defense more than avoiding fights with CD from what I have seen.

Personally, I would rather “troll” a camp and fight players than take undefended towers for PPT.

CD should probably be ranked > EB. We gained some of our points fighting servers on their way down. We just don’t have coverage or numbers to compete T2 or even T3.

EBay/CoF

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: PinoTheMike.9803

PinoTheMike.9803

LOL

Dude, where have you been? BP hasn’t spotted “Blue Hair” yet.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tynan.6279

Tynan.6279

HA

Fail Troll is Fail

Let’s try that one again

no troll… the ebay group at godsword last night could teach you something about trolling, though. that group could’ve been gaining more ppt than they were last night instead of camping one single supply camp of BP. instead, they made kitten of themselves camping (treb, ballis, ac’s) and spamming emotes while staying in our northern camp, which in the end was the last camp they took for a while until cd started on us again.

some of your players, ebay, have little honor and misplaced pride. i understand it’s probably a small percentage, but a few bad apples spoil the bunch.

So let me get this right.. You come here whining about not being able to take North Camp from a group of Ebay? And this means we are afraid to attack CD? Interesting logic!

Wreckd ~ Mesmer/Warrior/Necro
[SIC] Strident Iconoclast ~ FA