7/12 CD/EB/BP

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

CD I think you’d better understand the BP EB relationship as us comparing it to from what I’ve read your relationship with SOS

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Perphection.8209

Perphection.8209

i’d like to see both, the 9th placed server and the 10th placed server, fight each other more, and fight the 14th placed server less. But, we know that ain’t gonna happen cause ya scared.

SCAREDY KITTENS! SCAREDY KITTENS!

I’m confused i don’t really give a kitten if i die in a video all i remember BP and AR doing was kittening running away to your tower at every case you can (There is a small few that i like in BP and moose man Im talking to you that actually stay out and fight ) Im more then 99% sure your one of those people so i probably hate you. Now im not saying ebay does not do this but i know for a fact the teams i run with don’t really care weather they die. step down of that horse of yours and get kicked in the guts and roll on the ground.

Haha, ahh thanks man! The same can be said for GH & GF. Not only do you guys fight, but you fight well =)

As far as me staying out and fighting… I think that’s just pure stupidity on my part! To be honest everyone in vT will try to fight regardless of the odds. We’d rather put up a good fight than be labeled as cowards.

Mooooseee Mannn Jonneeess

Moose Man Jones [vT]
- Charr Warrior
- Charr Necromancer

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

We are so good we ran away and hid behind legendary defenders

Fixed it for you.

sorry we couldn’t handle ur amazing might stacking technique along with your super sneaky movements

do u guys give lessons?

I know you are desperately trying to chest thump, but when even Monkey Shinezzzzzzz joins in on trolling you at your spawn, it might be time to go check out the steam sale for something new.

Monkey Shinez is the most famous person on BP. I sometimes think BP has only come this far because of his words of wisdom. That man is a scholar.

Most people don’t realize that Monkey Shinez is actually Ian Boyd, master strategist.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

Hello everyone! Great week so far.

This is just a friendly reminder that EV is still looking for 2v2’s and 3v3’s to improve our game, and hopefully yours too. Shoot me a PM here or in-game and we’ll set something up.

Cheers!

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rinzler.8072

Rinzler.8072

Stop whining.

Our fearless leader with the two wisest words that will be spoken all week by anyone. This applies to everyone.

Also: How is Crystal Desert treating you [vT]? I hope to run into you guys out there and hope I drop good loot

It’s been awesome so far, we’re having an absolute blast man =) I haven’t seen you around yet! But when I do..

loled

Rinzler [Mesmer] -BROLIS PASS- Violent Tendencies (vT)
Videos:

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rinzler.8072

Rinzler.8072

Hello everyone! Great week so far.

This is just a friendly reminder that EV is still looking for 2v2’s and 3v3’s to improve our game, and hopefully yours too. Shoot me a PM here or in-game and we’ll set something up.

Cheers!

vT is always down for some practicing/fightclubs

Rinzler [Mesmer] -BROLIS PASS- Violent Tendencies (vT)
Videos:

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

GJ Crystal Desert, keep it up!

Tyty our SOS buddy missing us already.. did TC break your nose?

To the rest of CD: We’ll meet SOS soon enough, our last matchup points getting really close even with SBI holding hand with them most time. If we can maintain this turnout rate we’ll have a balance fight. Lately there’s plenty of new transfer into CD, KoME hv around 8 from SOR and we’re happy to see a few newly transferred guild. So start working on your drinking buddy, by now they wld realize 30min q for wvw is bull!!

You guys surprised us last time, but I’m more surprised how well you are doing this week.
I’m hoping we’ll get a pure T3 match now. I think you guys can take Maguuma, that’s for sure.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

I think you guys can take Maguuma, that’s for sure.

Not even close.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

After the way Ehmry treated us in the 13-week matchup, you have no right to complain about things like this. Grow up.

Had no idea you took it that way. Meh… we could’ve been a lot harder on you guys. Believe it or not, some of us didn’t hate you guys. Still don’t, actually. Glad to see you guys have apparently improved.

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ganellon.7032

Ganellon.7032

i’d like to see both, the 9th placed server and the 10th placed server, fight each other more, and fight the 14th placed server less.

BP has to start playing smarter. Ehmry’s BL is 100% paper, and you’re still in CD BL for some reason. You won’t close the gap with Ehmry by sharing CD with them, and you’ll just make CD attack you again. Go attack Ehmry. Right now, while it’s paper. Put points on the board. We want you to beat them, but YOU still have to do it. We can only do so much.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

i’d like to see both, the 9th placed server and the 10th placed server, fight each other more, and fight the 14th placed server less.

BP has to start playing smarter. Ehmry’s BL is 100% paper, and you’re still in CD BL for some reason. You won’t close the gap with Ehmry by sharing CD with them, and you’ll just make CD attack you again. Go attack Ehmry. Right now, while it’s paper. Put points on the board. We want you to beat them, but YOU still have to do it. We can only do so much.

Only the noobs will agree to this. Take hand outs from another server? how sad…I enjoy smashing CD bls during our raid times. Who plays for 2nd nowadays anyways? Poor planned strats on our side lead to CD grabbing a decent size lead.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Ganellon.7032

Who plays for 2nd nowadays anyways? Poor planned strats on our side lead to CD grabbing a decent size lead.

Good point… you’re much better off playing for 3rd. Keep up the good work? When it comes to poorly planned strategy, I think I now know who’s behind it.

(edited by Ganellon.7032)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Hey CD peeps who just took SW tower in CD BL…. I don’t understand you. I tried to signal a duel and one person comes out waits for me to bow, starts a fight and then you all roll over me… :/

Best not to question the hive-mentality. It thinks in terms of single words… like “gate,” or “badge” lol.

Yumiko Togashii

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gothahm.6274

Gothahm.6274

Who plays for 2nd nowadays anyways? Poor planned strats on our side lead to CD grabbing a decent size lead.

Good point… you’re much better off playing for 3rd. Keep up the good work? When it comes to poorly planned strategy, I think I now know who’s behind it.

Too late…see what you started Ganellon!

Cinfu-Asuran Mesmer
Gothahm-Human Guardian
[HoA] House of Ahm/Borlis Pass

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Ganellon.7032

Too late…see what you started Ganellon!

Great job. Keep it up!

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Hadan.2841

PvD commanders and players get no respect from me. The fact our guys are happy to beat on an empty map and back cap wood towers from CD is pathetic lol. PPl will never learn how to fight if all they do is run to the empty bls.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Borlis always attacks the Server with the most points that is not us. We don’t like playing for second, so as long as CD has the most points you are going to be attacked.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deathdom.8250

Deathdom.8250

PvD commanders and players get no respect from me. The fact our guys are happy to beat on an empty map and back cap wood towers from CD is pathetic lol. PPl will never learn how to fight if all they do is run to the empty bls.

I agree. So we should implement a simple rule. Everytime your forces are going to attack a keep or tower, you must let the enemy know about it. Before the attack can commence, the enemy zerg must be there in full force. That way, there will be no PvD and everyone involved learns how to fight better.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Gothahm.6274

For the record…I’m neither a commander or taking part in the Ebay BL flip fest. I’m currently stuck at work and just noticed it on MOS. I actually hardly ever leave our BL. I’m the late night solo BPBL guard.

Cinfu-Asuran Mesmer
Gothahm-Human Guardian

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Hadan.2841

I agree. So we should implement a simple rule. Everytime your forces are going to attack a keep or tower, you must let the enemy know about it. Before the attack can commence, the enemy zerg must be there in full force. That way, there will be no PvD and everyone involved learns how to fight better.

You must be a player who loves the karma trains/wxp so your defending it calling it strategy. Its not a good strat to beat on a the 2nd place server when your third. I guess I will break it down for ya wxp farmers. Its simple. CD beats on ebay and holds a +300 ppts. CD leaves ebay and BP walks in and back caps ebay’s stuff. BP hits +295 while CD continues to sit at +300 because no pressure is in your home bls or in EB. Third place server(currently BP) may over take 2nd place server(currently ebay) and if tht happens. Ebay will make sure to hit our bls everynight during primetime, causing BP to have to hold off ebay while CD sits in the back laughing holding the most ppts and holding first. Do u think im dumb? You say you and the rest of CD are trying to help us? Yea I guess u tricked idiots to think that. Your just trying to get ebay and BP to clash more so CD can sit back and enjoy first place. Truth is, CD doesn’t even have a comfortable lead. Its only Tuesday. If Ebay and bp really wanted to, we could take tht lead from you, but you have our guys believing your really trying to help us when in reality, Ebay and BP are duking it out for 2nd place while CD is pulling the strings of both servers. So I guess its well played on your part for being able to do tht lol.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

We’re not going to cower away and attack the weaker server. We’ll attack anyone whenever. If it puts us in third place, then so be it. At least we know we’re not cowards.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

Another option is CD worries about what CD does and….

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: JakobGW.5730

JakobGW.5730

Your just trying to get ebay and BP to clash more so CD can sit back and enjoy first place.

How many folks from CD do you think actually give a kitten about 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place? How many from CD do you think actually give a kitten about PPT?

I can’t speak for the entire server nor would I even pretend I could, but every person I fight with on CD doesn’t care what tier we’re in, who our enemies are, or what place we’re in. We care about fights, whether it be over some building (a tower or keep) or in the open field. We care about improving our game and doing the very best we can even when we’re outnumbered, which tends to happen a bunch lately with our luck in match-ups.

We do not “sit back” and enjoy first place. I can almost guarantee you that if BP and Ebay want to double team CD, no one on CD would give a kitten. It would only make us better.

So go for it, if 1st place is so important to you.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

You must be a player who loves the karma trains/wxp so your defending it calling it strategy. Its not a good strat to beat on a the 2nd place server when your third. I guess I will break it down for ya wxp farmers. Its simple. CD beats on ebay and holds a +300 ppts. CD leaves ebay and BP walks in and back caps ebay’s stuff. BP hits +295 while CD continues to sit at +300 because no pressure is in your home bls or in EB. Third place server(currently BP) may over take 2nd place server(currently ebay) and if tht happens. Ebay will make sure to hit our bls everynight during primetime, causing BP to have to hold off ebay while CD sits in the back laughing holding the most ppts and holding first. Do u think im dumb? You say you and the rest of CD are trying to help us? Yea I guess u tricked idiots to think that. Your just trying to get ebay and BP to clash more so CD can sit back and enjoy first place. Truth is, CD doesn’t even have a comfortable lead. Its only Tuesday. If Ebay and bp really wanted to, we could take tht lead from you, but you have our guys believing your really trying to help us when in reality, Ebay and BP are duking it out for 2nd place while CD is pulling the strings of both servers. So I guess its well played on your part for being able to do tht lol.

Thems a lotta words, we ain’t nuthin but humble country folk.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: JakobGW.5730

JakobGW.5730

Thems a lotta words, we ain’t nuthin but humble country folk.

Here I always thought “nuthin” was spelled “nuttin.”

Thx 4 da grammer lesin.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Ganellon.7032

Its not a good strat to beat on a the 2nd place server when your third.

Except it is when there are only a few thousand points between you, and you need to get points on the board.

Third place server(currently BP) may over take 2nd place server(currently ebay)

Yep, but again – that’s pretty much entirely up to you.

Do u think im dumb?

I think you are missing out on opportunities, I think you are not looking at the actual score at this moment, and are bad at math.

You say you and the rest of CD are trying to help us? Yea I guess u tricked idiots to think that. Your just trying to get ebay and BP to clash more so CD can sit back and enjoy first place.

Weird, because you were able to get most of EB BL when you were invited to do so, and hold your BL because we left you alone. What a coincidence. Remind me again how this helps CD?

Truth is, CD doesn’t even have a comfortable lead.

I disagree. I wouldn’t say it’s “in the bag”, but I would definitely call it comfortable.

If Ebay and bp really wanted to, we could take tht lead from you

Best you could do is split the difference in points, and that is not enough to get you into the lead. You can break your teeth on CD BL all day. No one is making alliances. You can either be smart, and take advantage where you can, or you can be… yourself.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: stinkypants.8419

stinkypants.8419

CD I think you’d better understand the BP EB relationship as us comparing it to from what I’ve read your relationship with SOS

Nope. When we were fighting SoS they were in the 1st place position pretty much from the get go. We were either matched with them and SBI or TC recently.

Watching BP and EB PvF is far more amusing because we’re all far more evenly matched than we were with SoS.

(Alvyn | Crystal Desert )

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: coke.8509

coke.8509

Bp, maybe you would move out of third if you hit paper towers ect. Too bad your commanders would rather be farmed by us and hit objectives they won’t take. Thanks for the bags

from-
A huge BP fan

Crystal Desert WvW
Mesmer / Thief
[dG] Another Mez Name

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

Bp, maybe you would move out of third if you hit paper towers ect. Too bad your commanders would rather be farmed by us and hit objectives they won’t take. Thanks for the bags

from-
A huge BP fan

Your borderlands was looking pretty Red last night.

From,

A huge CD fan

[KRTA]
Maguuma

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

Your just trying to get ebay and BP to clash more so CD can sit back and enjoy first place.

How many folks from CD do you think actually give a kitten about 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place? How many from CD do you think actually give a kitten about PPT?

I can’t speak for the entire server nor would I even pretend I could, but every person I fight with on CD doesn’t care what tier we’re in, who our enemies are, or what place we’re in…

This, hints why me and a guildy ran around EB the other night as snowmen for about 3-4 hours lol

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: coke.8509

coke.8509

from-
A huge BP fan

From,

A huge CD fan

Even a blind squirrel gets nut once in awhile ;D

Crystal Desert WvW
Mesmer / Thief
[dG] Another Mez Name

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Gothahm.6274

I can’t speak for the entire server nor would I even pretend I could, but every person I fight with on CD doesn’t care what tier we’re in, who our enemies are, or what place we’re in…

This, hints why me and a guildy ran around EB the other night as snowmen for about 3-4 hours lol

Hah…my night was better…I got to fly a kite!

Cinfu-Asuran Mesmer
Gothahm-Human Guardian

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Oh goodness, what have I gotten myself into? lol!

Hello, I’m Eva, Nice to meet you all! See you on the battlefield soon ♥

I have now officially come full circle, and will be settling into my new (old) home Borlis Pass ♥

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

Hah…my night was better…I got to fly a kite!

lol…i wonder if i can fly a kite while being a snowman O_O

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

Only the noobs will agree to this. Take hand outs from another server? how sad…I enjoy smashing CD bls during our raid times. Who plays for 2nd nowadays anyways? Poor planned strats on our side lead to CD grabbing a decent size lead.

You called it upon urselves.

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Gothahm.6274

lol…i wonder if i can fly a kite while being a snowman O_O

That would be awesome!

Oh goodness, what have I gotten myself into? lol!

Hello, I’m Eva, Nice to meet you all! See you on the battlefield soon ♥

I have now officially come full circle, and will be settling into my new (old) home Borlis Pass ♥

Welcome back Eva!

Cinfu-Asuran Mesmer
Gothahm-Human Guardian

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Welcome back Eva!!!

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lorelei.3918

Lorelei.3918

I recently started playing again for CD. This is a nice match up. I don’t know about EB and BP as a group, but they have some outstanding individual fighters. I wish you could see enemy names, just so I could say GG.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dio.2394

Dio.2394

After the way Ehmry treated us in the 13-week matchup, you have no right to complain about things like this. Grow up.

Had no idea you took it that way. Meh… we could’ve been a lot harder on you guys. Believe it or not, some of us didn’t hate you guys. Still don’t, actually. Glad to see you guys have apparently improved.

Really? No idea? “Take it that way”? Seriously, take a moment and ponder:

1) During our 13 week stint most of the comments coming out of your side were of the form “you are losing because you are bad, can’t wait to fight a real server cause we are awesome and you are beneath us”
2) Your folks have trolled every public and private match-up thread we have had since the end of the 13 weeks
3) ( I am told that) your forum’s thread for this match-up is titled “Ehmry bay VS Borlis kitten VS Crystal Desert”
4) Everything ever posted by Archer, Jinks, etc.

Have the common decency to admit that, for whatever reason, you folks have a very uncommon kitten for us. And please, don’t be surprised that most of us don’t care all that much for most of you.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luzano.6983

Luzano.6983

Oh BP. Are you guys still caught up with all the trash talk all those weeks ago?

Just admit it, you love us and we both made each other better. Trolls and chestthumpers aside.

And I love how you guys complain about all the comments in our 13 week long adventure together then in your very next matchup, you sound just like us to your new competitors.

We are just playing our Big Brother role with you guys just like how Maguuma does with us :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

[GF] / [Guam] Alaiii – Jackie Lautchang – Luzano

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

I can’t speak for the entire server nor would I even pretend I could, but every person I fight with on CD doesn’t care what tier we’re in, who our enemies are, or what place we’re in. We care about fights, whether it be over some building (a tower or keep) or in the open field. We care about improving our game and doing the very best we can even when we’re outnumbered, which tends to happen a bunch lately with our luck in match-ups.

We do not “sit back” and enjoy first place. I can almost guarantee you that if BP and Ebay want to double team CD, no one on CD would give a kitten. It would only make us better.

Tell your PvDer’s to leave the server then. Go join T1/2 servers who pay for their services

Cause lemme tell ya this statement right here means crap specially coming from a known off hour coverage server.

Ebay once had the beginnings of off hour coverage and ya know what? I’m glad they kittening left the server. Most players during that time zone are the biggest fair weather-bandwagoning people i’ve ever seen in a video game.

Keep it like we Ebayers NA or bust….sure we got a few off hour die hards, but they know they the true underdogs of this game though. Not much to be done about it really.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Gothahm.6274

I just wish I could finish work, go home, log on and fly my kite!

Cinfu-Asuran Mesmer
Gothahm-Human Guardian

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Dio.2394

Oh BP. Are you guys still caught up with all the trash talk all those weeks ago?

Just admit it, you love us and we both made each other better. Trolls and chestthumpers aside.

And I love how you guys complain about all the comments in our 13 week long adventure together then in your very next matchup, you sound just like us to your new competitors.

We are just playing our Big Brother role with you guys just like how Maguuma does with us :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Apparently reading comprehension is not required to post. Your folks have been trolling us the whole time since. You folks are obsessed with us. We don’t like you, but we really don’t spend a lot of time thinking about you either.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Tell your PvDer’s to leave the server then. Go join T1/2 servers who pay for their services

Cause lemme tell ya this statement right here means crap specially coming from a known off hour coverage server.

Ebay once had the beginnings of off hour coverage and ya know what? I’m glad they kittening left the server. Most players during that time zone are the biggest fair weather-bandwagoning people i’ve ever seen in a video game.

Keep it like we Ebayers NA or bust….sure we got a few off hour die hards, but they know they the true underdogs of this game though. Not much to be done about it really.

MURIIIICA!

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: shanmugong.6750

shanmugong.6750

MURIIIICA!

Erm, SOS. For some reason, EB is unhappy with u guys and is telling u guys to transfer to t1/t2 to fly kite.

Shanmugong Asuran Engineer.
Crystal Desert. [KoME]
Once an Engineer, Always an Engineer

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

from-
A huge BP fan

From,

A huge CD fan

Even a blind squirrel gets nut once in awhile ;D

Your Borderlands is looking very Red again

[KRTA]
Maguuma

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luzano.6983

Luzano.6983

Apparently reading comprehension is not required to post. Your folks have been trolling us the whole time since. You folks are obsessed with us. We don’t like you, but we really don’t spend a lot of time thinking about you either.

Are you dense lol?

You are complaining about trolling when you guys have also posted on our forums and even in our matchup threads. Also, Kalkz. That’s pretty much what started this whole thing from our very first matchup lol.

I paid you a compliment in that post too but I guess your reading comprehension skills aren’t up to par.

Stop acting like BP is full of goody two shoes who never troll. You can’t complain about something you also do. Look at your thread after fighting us lol.

[GF] / [Guam] Alaiii – Jackie Lautchang – Luzano

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

1) During our 13 week stint most of the comments coming out of your side were of the form “you are losing because you are bad, can’t wait to fight a real server cause we are awesome and you are beneath us”
2) Your folks have trolled every public and private match-up thread we have had since the end of the 13 weeks
3) ( I am told that) your forum’s thread for this match-up is titled “Ehmry bay VS Borlis kitten VS Crystal Desert”

Have the common decency to admit that, for whatever reason, you folks have a very uncommon kitten for us. And please, don’t be surprised that most of us don’t care all that much for most of you.

Really. No idea.

1.) Again, the words of but a few. You know that I’ve been referring to AR as simply "the Rock " ever since then? The name fits, they’re highly resilient. If these begrudged posts I’m seeing are any indication, probably moreso than you. What would you have us say? We were on top for thirteen weeks straight, and frankly in that time often bored. We liked to “stir the pot” so to speak. Making a BL or two swap colors now and then is pretty much a given for the top server (just be thankful we never really just sat on you like servers like DB tend to do. Bring you down to zero then Zerg-camp your BL swarming every time you try to reclaim something). You guys would typically clam up in this instance. Solid defense is a staple of your server. You know how AR reacted? They’d rally their forces, roll over us on their BL and chase us clear off their territory in EBG, then come pouring out of dredge like a hoard of angry hornets and we’d in the process lose a bit of ground before they were finally fended off. Effectively coming back at us and sucker- punching us in the face. Many of us loved them for that.
2.) Well that’s a shame… What? I could pat your head too, but is that really going to help? I have as little control over my fellows as you do yours. Shameful, definitely. Anything I can really do about it? Not particularly.
3.) Similarly, I can’t say that I’d know, so cannot confirm nor deny. I am not a member, nor do I frequent that venue. I get my kicks mostly on the field tyvm.
4.) Well, then you’ll no doubt be pleased to know that Cookie was banned from the forums a while back. On the opposite of that coin, I’m sure he’ll be tickled half to death that his words had such a profound impact. My grandfather would say something to effect of, “can’t stand getting kicked once in a while, then stay out of the horse stable.” Rest easier, the big bad Cookie will never get you again.

I can personally admit to nothing, nor would I have the right to proclaim anything for my entire server. Of which I am simply a single cog, and a small one at that. All I can say in closing is that hate us all you like, whether you like it or not, both your servers have friends here in the Bay.

Yumiko Togashii

(edited by KStudios.2850)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Dio.2394

Are you dense lol?

You are complaining about trolling when you guys have also posted on our forums and even in our matchup threads. Also, Kalkz. That’s pretty much what started this whole thing from our very first matchup lol.

I paid you a compliment in that post too but I guess your reading comprehension skills aren’t up to par.

Stop acting like BP is full of goody two shoes who never troll. You can’t complain about something you also do. Look at your thread after fighting us lol.

No I am not dense, but apparently your cranial rectosis is reaching the terminal stages. I wasn’t trolling. I was responding to a very specific post from a person who claimed they couldn’t really understand why we have no love for EBay. I pointed out why and you jumped in with your own very special brand of condescension.

Nothing I said was inaccurate in the least. Get over yourself.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Dio.2394

Really. No idea.

1.) Again, the words of but a few. You know that I’ve been referring to AR as simply "the Rock " ever since then? The name fits, they highly resilient. If these begrudged posts I’m seeing are any indication, probably moreso than you. What would you have us say? We were on top for thirteen weeks straight, and frankly in that time often bored. We liked to “stir the pot” so to speak. Making a BL or two swap colors now and then is pretty much a given (just be thankful we never really just sat on you like servers like DB tend to do. Bring you down to zero the zerg camp your BL swarming every time you try to reclaim something). You guys would typically clam up in this instance. Solid defense is a staple of your server. You know how AR reacted? They’d rally their forces, roll over us on their BL and chase us clear off their territory in EBG, then come pouring out of dredge like a hoard of angry hornets and we’d in the process lose a bit of ground before they were finally fended off. Effectively coming back at us and sucker- punching us in the face. Many of us loved them for that.
2.) Well that’s a shame… What? I could pat your head too, but is that really going to help? I have as little control over my fellows as you do yours. Shameful, definitely. Anything I can really do about it? Not particularly.
3.) Similarly, I can’t say that I’d know, so cannot confirm nor deny. I am not a member, nor do I frequent that venue. I get my kicks mostly on the field tyvm.
4.) Well, then you’ll no doubt be pleased to know that Cookie was banned from the forums a while back. On the opposite of that coin, I’m sure he’ll be tickled half to death that his words had such a profound impact. My grandfather would say something to effect of, “can’t stand getting kicked once in a while, then stay out of the horse stable.” Rest easier, the big bad Cookie will never get you again.

I can personally admit to nothing, nor would I have the right to proclaim anything for my entire server. Of which I am simply a single cog, and a small one at that. All I can say in closing is that hate us all you like, whether you like it or not, both your servers have friends here in the Bay.

KStudios, I don’t hate you. It’s a game. I have bigger things in my life than GW2 and most certainly than EBay (family, friends, career, mortgage, etc.). I spend more time each week worrying about toenail fungus spread than I do about your server. I simply pointed out that if you don’t understand why there is bad blood, you haven’t been paying very close attention.

Edit: And of course, you respond with the same condescension you seem to want to distance your from. If you read my initial again, I am not even taking shots at you. I am simply telling you it is really hard to believe you can’t understand the why.

(edited by Dio.2394)