Spectators are very welcome

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seth.4927

Seth.4927

BP have any known small man guilds?

We have a few. Krew and Soul come to mind specifically.

I run in a pretty regular 4man group. Phantasm normally leads and our top player is Clone 1. However, don’t tell Clone 2 that cause he thinks he’s the kitten. For the life of me, I can never figure out why we can never beat any equal 4-5man groups. I swear we’re not that bad but hopefully with some practice we’ll be a bit more competitive. Personally, I think I’m the key player of the group and I think our opponents have figured that out cause I tend to get focused every time! It’s OK though…I have a kite!

Dude, the reason you are being targeted is due to the kite, pure enemy envy!

Roker
Tarnished Coast

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gothahm.6274

Gothahm.6274

HoA, don’t bomb me while I’m afk/forming up out front of a tower!

-Blodkai (Army of Asgard) Tristan Mid

Don’t worry you’re safe…we’re still gunnin for TeamWizzy!

BTW…please say thx to your crew for pretty much always giving me safe passage to roam

Dude, the reason you are being targeted is due to the kite, pure enemy envy!

I knew that kitten thing would get me in trouble but it’s so fun!

Cinfu-Asuran Mesmer
Gothahm-Human Guardian
[HoA] House of Ahm/Borlis Pass

(edited by Gothahm.6274)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: coke.8509

coke.8509

ill be at the fight club

Crystal Desert WvW
Mesmer / Thief
[dG] Another Mez Name

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Hope fight club is happening got busy with IRL stuff

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Ehmry! What’s going on! Someone call EMS, subject is choking, and going into cardiac arrest!

[KRTA]
Maguuma

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Been impressed with this entire match thus far. Borliss, don’t know what ya’ll put in your water over there in the Pass, but it’s definitely working. This could go either way on our end. Dunno what you’ve been doing to improve, but keep it up.

Really liked that sneaky steal you guys pulled on our Bay yesterday morning. Our Garri was under assault, so it was just me and one other person holding off the CD [TIME] guild at south Bay gate while the rest were up north. I don’t know how or where you guys snuck in at, but not even a minute after I fell to enemy AoE, the Bay turned to paper beneath mY carcass. Though I know you guys didn’t get to keep it long. All you did was make it easier on [TIME] lol.

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

(edited by KStudios.2850)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Spectators are very welcome

They should be just fine. In the few such events I’ve managed to attend however, I usually feel obligated to fight whenever asked to some extent. Since I’m usually one of the few rangers in attendance, amidst the ever more popular mes, thieves, and eles. Suits me.

Yumiko Togashii

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Nice fight club today. Good duels from [PA] [vT] [GF] [COF] [GH] and best of all [CHAR].

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noodica.5428

Noodica.5428

Oh BP. Are you guys still caught up with all the trash talk all those weeks ago?

And I love how you guys complain about all the comments in our 13 week long adventure together then in your very next matchup, you sound just like us to your new competitors.

We are just playing our Big Brother role with you guys just like how Maguuma does with us :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Its true, but we will never admit it. Ehmry did make us better. But we only got better to find better ways to destroy you :P

I like this guy, Noodica too. They get it.

Thank you sir , I’m really proud of borlis, we continue to improve and beating Ebay this week is a huge accomplishment seeing as we got crushed by you’s for what was it, 13 or 14weeks straight? x)

Midnight Mafia [MM]

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: burningoat.7052

burningoat.7052

FC in ebbl ruins bring more

[Rekz] #GetGud #GetDumpstered

Kalkz-“You threw enough siege on my dead body to take BP into tier 1”

(edited by burningoat.7052)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

Oh BP. Are you guys still caught up with all the trash talk all those weeks ago?

And I love how you guys complain about all the comments in our 13 week long adventure together then in your very next matchup, you sound just like us to your new competitors.

We are just playing our Big Brother role with you guys just like how Maguuma does with us :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Its true, but we will never admit it. Ehmry did make us better. But we only got better to find better ways to destroy you :P

Thank you sir , I’m really proud of borlis, we continue to improve and beating Ebay this week is a huge accomplishment seeing as we got crushed by you’s for what was it, 13 or 14weeks straight? x)

#neverforget

Stormbluff Isle

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Josh XT.6053

Josh XT.6053

Someone’s borderlands is about to change color lol

That awkward moment when ebay owns nothing in their own map…

Attachments:

Asphyxia [XT] – Fort Aspenwood Roamer
Twitch Stream – AsphyxiaXT
My Builds at Asphyxia.tv/builds

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Josh XT.6053

Wrong screenshot, that one was funny though.

Attachments:

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zindrix.1750

Zindrix.1750

The week isn’t over yet. Also, if anybody else is also blindly unaware, EBay has like 70% of the WvW population of BP, and about 50% of CD…yet they refuse to fight eachother in their BLs.

Maybe it’s just this week because we were up against Zerg Coast last week. Who knows.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

The week isn’t over yet. Also, if anybody else is also blindly unaware, EBay has like 70% of the WvW population of BP, and about 50% of CD…yet they refuse to fight eachother in their BLs.

Maybe it’s just this week because we were up against Zerg Coast last week. Who knows.

lol

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

I have to agree on that first point, don’t get kitteny until it’s really over lol. I only see a lead of about 300 points on that board. If you’re looking to drive it home go for it, but no gloating just yet.

Now, having said that. I’m making no excuses, fact is so far that I’ve seen massive improvements from the BP homefront. Guess they just decided to start buying Wheaties and Myoplex by the crate, lol. Have I seen us being a bit lax? A little bit. I’ve seen folks in lounging in LA during times they probably shouldn’t have been. WvW does not come with a ball and chain though last I checked, so you work with what you got. And currently what we got is gettin’ sacked lol.

No excuses, no apologies, no kitten. Borliss, way to step it up. This match-up has been a constant tug-o’-war between us, and you have proven yourselves a worthy adversary.

… Took you long enough. Rofl!

Yumiko Togashii

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Paxi.1386

Paxi.1386

Hello to this match up from Dragonriders [DR], just moved to Borlis Pass, looking forward to fighting all ya’ll

Maestro W – 80 Warrior
Maestro – 80 Mesmer
Dragonriders [DR]

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Josh XT.6053

I disagree per the more current points board lol.

Attachments:

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deathdom.8250

Deathdom.8250

Disagree with what?

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Josh XT.6053

I only see a lead of about 300 points on that board. If you’re looking to drive it home go for it, but no gloating just yet.

That lol

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: tomalwayswins.3298

tomalwayswins.3298

That moment when BP completely caps Eternal BG

Attachments:

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Deathdom.8250

That moment when BP completely caps Eternal BG

Yea, nice job. I was a bit surprised at how many people you had and you guys are coordinating and fighting well. On the other hand, when I logged on for a moment we had 2 commanders. One was a good one and the other was completely idiotic. As if being outmanned with no nice buff (Seriously, Anet? How hard is it to code for 2 servers capable of having it?) wasn’t bad enough, guess who almost everybody followed? He insisted on auto attacking the gate down when both inner and outer walls were down elsewhere. He blindly led everyone to just straight out attacking over and over with no strategy or tactics. No attempt made to protect any of the towers.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

No buff= not out manned. You may argue that “Oh but that takes into account Ebay” but you may notice that their side was completely red and they were making no attempt to get it back.

You just had your forces running out of spawn straight into ours. You are the oceanic server after all, this is was definitely coming on to your prime time as far as numbers goes.

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Could only work with what you gave me lol.

Yumiko Togashii

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noodica.5428

Noodica.5428

Just accept defeat and stop making excuses please.

Attachments:

Midnight Mafia [MM]

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Deathdom.8250

No buff= not out manned. You may argue that “Oh but that takes into account Ebay” but you may notice that their side was completely red and they were making no attempt to get it back.

You just had your forces running out of spawn straight into ours. You are the oceanic server after all, this is was definitely coming on to your prime time as far as numbers goes.

Uhhh.. If you didn’t know as long as Ebay has even one person in their spawn, they will have outmanned while we won’t even if we were too. I’d say you guys had a 1.5:1 advantage. And who says we are an Oceanic server? Oceanic isnt SEA. Learn the difference. Oceanic logins before SEA. You guys without doubt have more Oceanics than us. On the other hand, we have far more SEA than you guys. If you check the scoreboard, you can get a rough idea of when our SEA truly logins by looking at the gigantic spike. It doesn’t happen for another hour or two at least.

(edited by Deathdom.8250)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

bradderzh.2378

All I am saying is I couldn’t see the stairs of your spawn through the sea of red tags going all the way up to the top.
There was no way you was ‘outmanned’.

@Zindrix Ebay has 70% less wvw population than us?? Where did you pull those figures from lol. I am 100% sure we took more of CD’s keeps all week than ebay.

(edited by bradderzh.2378)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Farout.8207

Farout.8207

Hello to this match up from Dragonriders [DR], just moved to Borlis Pass, looking forward to fighting all ya’ll

Welcome to the Pass!

~ Cleetus

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

bradderzh.2378

Btw where was Rekz transfering to?

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

dunnberry.2964

Welcome [DR] glad to have you guys!

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stone.6751

Stone.6751

I have to agree on that first point, don’t get kitteny until it’s really over lol. I only see a lead of about 300 points on that board. If you’re looking to drive it home go for it, but no gloating just yet.

Now, having said that. I’m making no excuses, fact is so far that I’ve seen massive improvements from the BP homefront. Guess they just decided to start buying Wheaties and Myoplex by the crate, lol. Have I seen us being a bit lax? A little bit. I’ve seen folks in lounging in LA during times they probably shouldn’t have been. WvW does not come with a ball and chain though last I checked, so you work with what you got. And currently what we got is gettin’ sacked lol.

No excuses, no apologies, no kitten. Borliss, way to step it up. This match-up has been a constant tug-o’-war between us, and you have proven yourselves a worthy adversary.

… Took you long enough. Rofl!

Borlis Pass has improved a lot in the past few months. I give a lot of the credit to the leaders on our server who have worked hard to improve communication and cooperation between our commanders and guilds. They have taken what I saw as largely a PUG server and got everyone organized, improved communication with a server TeamSpeak, made an effort to teach people where to place siege and how to use field tactics, and improved upon our map strategy. We have also seen the addition of new commanders who have learned quickly and are doing well to gain notoriety, and a few guilds have transferred to our server to help fill in some gaps in coverage.

All of that has really polished our game and given us greater resolve. However, the thing that’s not as obvious, and what I feel has really made all of this possible, is the strong community that BP is building. People are generally helpful and cooperative and at least from my perspective there is an importance placed on respecting one another.

Borlis Pass will continue to grow stronger as long as it retains that kind of character.

Penny Royalty – Level 80 Guardian
Raingarde – Level 80 Necromancer

(edited by Stone.6751)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Welcome [DR] glad to have you guys!

Fought with DR ages back in the SoS prime days, great havock squad to fight with. Good to see more and more t1 guilds destacking.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

13 weeks, 12 wins, 11 of which were consecutive.

Fixed, lol.

Yumiko Togashii

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frosch.7809

Frosch.7809

In last weeks thread someone from Ebay made fun of Yaks Bend for losing to BP, so i thought i’d pay your thread a visit to remind Ebay of the score in your current match-up.

Greetings to BP, well done! Last week you guys wondered if you could take on a “tier-3” server like Mag now, i stand corrected for you have shown that you can.

[Yak’s Bend]

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

No, they really can not take on Maguuma. It was CD who unfortunately decided the second place server of this matchup.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

dunnberry.2964

Miss you yaks guys! Nicest server I’ve ever fought!!!

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Expiatus.4210

Expiatus.4210

Random interjection from and ole frienemy.

GO BP!!!! BEAT EBay!!! cause that’s all that matters.

Anvil Rock – Out manned, out gunned and no repair costs, so Leeroy up and dive in.
See you in Tyria.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

dunnberry.2964

Lol EBay most of the week yes CD was deciding who it’d be…the last day and that big gap between us and all the red that’s been on your map and still is(pretty bay WP) does say otherwise, why can’t you all admit you lost to us? Ty for those that did we have gotten better! Would like a rematch though maybe something like BP/yaks/eBay or someone else similar to yaks(kain or DH)

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Gorefiend.9675

Lol EBay most of the week yes CD was deciding who it’d be…the last day and that big gap between us and all the red that’s been on your map and still is(pretty bay WP) does say otherwise, why can’t you all admit you lost to us? Ty for those that did we have gotten better! Would like a rematch though maybe something like BP/yaks/eBay or someone else similar to yaks(kain or DH)

Never said you guys did not improve, it is just not nearly as much as you think you have. [BS] and [WFD] are still some of the easiest to kill guilds out there. You guys are also terrible at making sure that yaks get into hills. I was able to keep it with wooden gates for…4 hours I think. Those are just my observations from what I did this week.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: peter.9024

peter.9024

Nice fight club today. Good duels from [PA] [vT] [GF] [COF] [GH] and best of all [CHAR].

Fun fight club yesterday night! Thanks for all those that came!

Skullclamp

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Farout.8207

Farout.8207

You guys are also terrible at making sure that yaks get into hills. I was able to keep it with wooden gates for…4 hours I think.

Wooden gates are much better than no gates at all.

~ Cleetus

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: justin.9705

justin.9705

Why is Vt so bad lol, we had a fair 3v3 and they lost…. They must have been mad bec they came back with a few extra to chase us down.

Attachments:

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Josh XT.6053

Never said you guys did not improve, it is just not nearly as much as you think you have. [BS] and [WFD] are still some of the easiest to kill guilds out there. You guys are also terrible at making sure that yaks get into hills. I was able to keep it with wooden gates for…4 hours I think. Those are just my observations from what I did this week.

In that 4 hours, many attempts were made on hills to take it even with wooden gates and you guys failed every single time. Just saying, you left that part out.. lol..

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

Many of us give much of the credit to the long match with Ebay and what we learned by watching, and also by implementing some of the communication and coordination tips some of you were kind enough to share. Sorry about the internal strife we’ve been hearing about. With success comes heightened expectations and pressure to win, and a fun game becomes something else. I hope y’all get it worked out.

[BS] and [WFD] are still some of the easiest to kill guilds out there.

Utter bullkitten.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

(edited by nothing.7941)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seth.4927

Seth.4927

Congratulations to Borlis Pass. It is apparent how much BP ramped up their activity in WvW and I bet some of you are pulling extra shifts to make it happen haha (CD did something similar against the previous T3 servers).

EB on the other hand seems to have lost interest on the match…

Was an interesting week, good game for everyone.

Roker
Tarnished Coast

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

I think you should comment on your terrible guilds before you comments on ours. The only good guild I saw that actually tried this week was [Hawk]. Every other guild was pathetic and useless. Not to mention your defense team is terrible. Learn to siege Ehmry.

Stormbluff Isle

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Gorefiend.9675

In that 4 hours, many attempts were made on hills to take it even with wooden gates and you guys failed every single time. Just saying, you left that part out.. lol..

Except we actually took hills because your commander decided to rage to our bl and leave his completely undefended.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: KnattyDreads.1856

KnattyDreads.1856

The only good guild I saw that actually tried this week was [Hawk]. Every other guild was pathetic and useless.

Ouch, my e-feelings.
I thought Canadians were above this type of bullying…

-Emhry Bay-
Call of Fate [CoF]

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

Fun fight club yesterday night! Thanks for all those that came!

dang i showed up at the time and sat around for 30 min but there was no one…guess everyone was late lol.

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB