7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

God Tots talks so much trash I wonder if he is actually any good (doubtful after seeing his slow reactions against Teivo and the like).

Of course I’m good, I’m the best player in the game.

So much trash talk from KoM and they say “we are more a roaming group than organized 5v5.” You talk it up and run when confronted, I thought the point of this game was to have fun challenging fights.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

(edited by Tots.3056)

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Tots.3056

Looking for a 5v5 with “baby paxa” ….. message me KoM to set it up. Don’t be scared.

Meet us in Red BL Centaur camp in 6 minutes. If you’re not there, you forfeit the match.

Meet us at DR windmill in 23 minutes. If you’re not there you forfeit the match. I can play that game too

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: fufu.8345

fufu.8345

No matter how that fight turns out, this forum is going to get good.

Siafu [Fu]
Sylvari Mesmer
Blackgate Henge of Denravi Borlis Pass Crystal Desert Fort Aspenwood

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

God Tots talks so much trash I wonder if he is actually any good (doubtful after seeing his slow reactions against Teivo and the like).

So much trash talk from KoM and they say “we are more a roaming group than organized 5v5.” You talk it up and run when confronted, I thought the point of this game was to have fun challenging fights.

I prefer the hunt and the chaotic nature of open-field combat to be honest. Organized 5v5’s where people make sure to come with the best build combo to take an opposing 5 in a designated area where you can’t use the terrain as a part of the fight, can’t use surprise for the initial attack etc. bores me. Too much like spvp.

If I get on later, I’ll check and see if there are guildies online who want to do your 5v5 stuff. You didn’t show up at the first fight at the centaur camp and didn’t say you couldn’t make it, thus you forfeit. We won’t be able to make your other suggested timing though. I guess that leaves us one up.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

(edited by Azaruil.3406)

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

Meet me DH BL behind the windmill in 5 minutes. If you aren’t there you forfeit your server to me.

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArkAngel.7940

ArkAngel.7940

How can I possibly make it into Dark Havens BL in 5 minutes?? Quick someone give us a rating boost!

Henge of Denravi [HoD]
The best player in the game
“I’m better than all of you!”

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: HatasGunnaHate.3627

HatasGunnaHate.3627

Of course I’m good, I’m the best player in the game.

What trash talk? You join group in the middle of my 1v1’s and and ask for a 5v5, I hit “G” and we have 2 people on. I say "we don’t have numbers on. " Then you ask for one another time and I tell you “maybe but most of us prefer to roam rather then do setup 5v5’s BUT I WILL ASK.” You say “okay” and leave. Then you come to the forums and twist my words? I guess that’s one way to get a fight lol.
Are you kittening kittened?

[VR] Kyytia
Maguuma’s Mutant Dragon Ninja Warriors super power omega force of doom.

(edited by HatasGunnaHate.3627)

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Otters.1567

Otters.1567

I prefer the hunt and the chaotic nature of open-field combat to be honest. Organized 5v5’s where people make sure to come with the best build combo to take an opposing 5 in a designated area where you can’t use the terrain as a part of the fight, can’t use surprise for the initial attack etc. bores me. Too much like spvp.

I totally have to agree with this post.

Power / Zoo-chini

Buy a Pocket Otter, only 500G [Holy]

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Tots.3056

If I get on later, I’ll check and see if there are guildies online who want to do your 5v5 stuff. You didn’t show up at the first fight at the centaur camp and didn’t say you couldn’t make it, thus you forfeit. We won’t be able to make your other suggested timing though. I guess that leaves us one up.

kitten . Good fight I guess. We don’t really build our groups class wise, we just try to do it to have fun, get practice and learn. We aren’t that great but it’s a nice way to meet the other servers and according to the previous forum war you guys are good. I’ve seen a lot of individual good players from your server but not many groups.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Varconi.1804

Varconi.1804

Well are you?

XOXO Female Asura Mesmer NSP | Female Sylvari Engineer

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

HatasGunnaHate.3627

Well are you?

Yeah.

[VR] Kyytia

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Tots.3056

Well are you?

Yeah.

Good fight.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crucify.1649

Crucify.1649

Fight Club has started a bit ago and everyone is welcome! Gear up and get going!

Chase Me Like A Puppy [woof]

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

helo does anyone else love steam sales as much as i do?

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Creepy Silent.9801

Creepy Silent.9801

helo does anyone else love steam sales as much as i do?

I bought a bowler hat in TF2 for like 60 cents brah, kitten was so cash.

Anonymous Defender[AD][BSty]
Ehmry Bay
Tug Life

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

For a nominal fee I will be happy to put on a training course!

. Siege vers siege is where the real skill is perhaps we should take donations to buy you a trophy or medal for your amazing ability.

Yes I wholly agree, siege versus siege is where the real skill is and as I posted I not only took out your catapults, ballistas and ac’s but I took out your treb before your treb operator could take out mine.

So if you wish I can tell you where to send that trophy and it will not be an NSP address.

Is it the same address we use to send the 3rd place trophies to?

OWNED! wow that was a solid burn

gotta love participation trophies

I think I accidentally one shot him.

Do I get a trophy for highest forum spike damage?

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Toble.2968

Toble I wish there was something to argue about with you but the truth is you guys stay consistent and so do we. Not much to talk about

I miss our arguments. We should start yelling at each other some more.

Everyone else is having a grand old time doing it around here.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Toble.2968

So if you wish I can tell you where to send that trophy and it will not be an NSP address.

Good comeback. However I do have to point out that although you may be ahead in this weeks matchup you are losing 30 ratings points this week. Not living up to your hype and potential?

:) We lost rating because we rnged a high tiered match and gained massive amounts of rating by just breathing in 3rd place.

You on the other hand, have been steadily staying in the same place you have always been when in a match up with us.

Not first.

At least you are consistent. Good man!

We lost over 60 points in the last 2 weeks and we are still higher rating than you.

(and Toble with the downed spike. Ouch)

| Epidemic
| Drenched

(edited by Toble.2968)

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stewie.3549

Stewie.3549

To the DR thief with the [Bags] tag that I was dueling on my black and pink elementalist just a bit ago:

Good fights. Sorry I had to leave; it was time for work. Also, shame we kept getting interrupted.

I’ll keep my eyes open and princess wand at the ready next time I’m on.

Or you could randomly send a pm my way on the off chance that I am online- Wenrulon

Yes, sorry about that we were in a bit of a traffic zone though. I’ll pm you when I get the chance.

Gungthar[Warrior]/Erndar[Thief/Guardian][Bags]
Stormbluff Isle [Bags]
Bags Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/collectinglootbags

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

Meh.. you have better numbers now a days… I remember the first time we faced NSP by the third day you guys had quit because our numbers over whelmed you.

This was a good match-up and think DR did quite well for being the center of attention for our opponents.

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

Looking for a 5v5 with “baby paxa” ….. message me KoM to set it up. Don’t be scared.

Just skimming posts in my old HoD server. Had to do a drive by post.

You should be a bit more respectful towards other small man guilds. Its a close knit community If you write too many checks and are known to be a disrespectful guild people will start talking about the checks that bounced.

You folks are decent but you should understand at this point there is room for improvement after getting some guilds serious mode on you.

I find its easier to set up GvG matches vs other good groups and try new class makes ups or play alts when egos are put aside and people chill with no fear of trolling.

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: averice.1073

averice.1073

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: modDW.4187

modDW.4187

Helo friends,

I haven’t played for a week, so I was rusty and needed practice when I logged on. So I did some duo Guardian play for the laugh, this was a pretty fun fight, so I decided to uplaod it. Was 15min total so I just used the 2nd half.

Hope you enjoy.

-Your Big Horse

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

I really hope we face you again NSP! I’ve met so many good players to fight woth from SPCA, tM, XOXO, and a few Fate. Don’t leave usssss

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wenrolio.8063

Wenrolio.8063

I really hope we face you again NSP! I’ve met so many good players to fight woth from SPCA, tM, XOXO, and a few Fate. Don’t leave usssss

I’ll second the sentiment. It has been a fun week. Lots of good fights.

Asuran -Engineer, Elementalist, Necromancer, Mesmer, and underlevel Ranger

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Devon.9061

)

You on the other hand, have been steadily staying in the same place you have always been when in a match up with us.

Not first.

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/42/54
http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/42/56

I don’t lose. I simply postpone my attack until you mess up.

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Good comeback. However I do have to point out that although you may be ahead in this weeks matchup you are losing 30 ratings points this week. Not living up to your hype and potential?

:) We lost rating because we rnged a high tiered match and gained massive amounts of rating by just breathing in 3rd place.

Not first.

We lost over 60 points in the last 2 weeks and we are still higher rating than you.

I think everyone under Darkhaven is underrated in rating. You were the first ones to show it though =)

Gate of Madness

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

You should be a bit more respectful towards other small man guilds. Its a close knit community If you write too many checks and are known to be a disrespectful guild people will start talking about the checks that bounced.

You folks are decent but you should understand at this point there is room for improvement after getting some guilds serious mode on you.

I find its easier to set up GvG matches vs other good groups and try new class makes ups or play alts when egos are put aside and people chill with no fear of trolling.

It’s interesting that a lot of these small man groups looking for fair fights have people that consistently add into fights or wait to hit you while you are still fighting other people or just coming off of a fight knowing full well that will give them an advantage.

Want to know who I respect? Splt. Yes, they will go after you when they have more numbers (or even numbers or less numbers). Yes, they will attack you when you are fighting other people. But, they don’t complain on the forums when the same thing happens to them.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Toble.2968

)

Not first.

This is a better view of how many time’s you have come in 2nd and 3rd behind us.

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/history/28

week 9
week 10
week 11
week 14
week 15
week 16
week 27
week 28

7/9 times we came in before you.

1v2 eh? Thief backstab for life right here.

Anyone else want to get one shot?

| Epidemic
| Drenched

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Toble.2968

It’s interesting that a lot of these small man groups looking for fair fights have people that consistently add into fights or wait to hit you while you are still fighting other people or just coming off of a fight knowing full well that will give them an advantage.

Want to know who I respect? Splt. Yes, they will go after you when they have more numbers (or even numbers or less numbers). Yes, they will attack you when you are fighting other people. But, they don’t complain on the forums when the same thing happens to them.

Splt is like the classy lady everyone wants in the bar but no one can have.

:(

| Epidemic
| Drenched

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Toble.2968

Not first.

I think everyone under Darkhaven is underrated in rating. You were the first ones to show it though =)

:) We kind of miss the match up, although it’s nice having really close scores like this. For a long time, we had transfer servers moving up through us and had a lot of guilds leave our server all the time. Now that the paid transfers are up. we are bulking up on our natives and getting our numbers back in order after losing pretty much every organized guild on our server cept Os, Zos, Bots, and, NOOB. We have gained some new and improved allies since then and we are feeling good after being tested int he higher tiers.

We honor that challenge DH gave!

| Epidemic
| Drenched

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sentinel.5731

Sentinel.5731

Not first.

:) We kind of miss the match up, although it’s nice having really close scores like this. For a long time, we had transfer servers moving up through us and had a lot of guilds leave our server all the time. Now that the paid transfers are up. we are bulking up on our natives and getting our numbers back in order after losing pretty much every organized guild on our server cept Os, Zos, Bots, and, NOOB. We have gained some new and improved allies since then and we are feeling good after being tested int he higher tiers.

We honor that challenge DH gave!

I miss DH, they were fun! (Props to DR this week for a great match and HOD for some nice zerg play during my active hours this week)

Now the only trick will be do make sure all of the guilds work together and get along =P

It would be awesome if some of us in the upcoming generation could help bridge over old (disagreements/wounds/etc) No reason NSP can’t continue to win!

Morvik Dragonslayer
FF | Nerf

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

If you are looking for honorable fights, then open world PVP might not be the best place to find them. Open world PvP is about trying to handle the unexpected challenges that get thrown your way. Your chance of getting a pure even fight in WvW is roughly 0.5%.

edit: A bit later that guy grouped with us and apologized. Told him it was NP and I had fun trying.

(edited by Oozo.7856)

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

XOXO howd you guys like FC this morning? 2 PAXA couple Pugs = 0 deaths 10 or 15 kills? Enjoy dueling land lol. Phantasm builds, you guys are a riot.

PAXA -GM

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

HatasGunnaHate.3627

Respect lol.
@tots the pedobear
What rant? The 1 response 5 sentence thing? ;]

[VR] Kyytia

(edited by HatasGunnaHate.3627)

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Devon.9061

)

Not first.

This is a better view of how many time’s you have come in 2nd and 3rd behind us.

week 9
week 10
week 11
week 14
week 15
week 16
week 27
week 28

The point was that you said always. I know we lost. They key though is reading and finding the fault in your argument (I bolded the world that made you lose). Which I did. To be honest I could care less about score if you actually know me I play for fights not “MY PP IS HIGHER THAN YOUR PP!!!!!” WvW is about coverage its simple as that. I was showing you the fact that we have not “always” lost to NSP. I showed you it was simple enough. So once again gf. Rematch DH BL behind the windmill 10mins. Don’t be late.

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

2 suggestions.

Thanks. Since you are in a helpful mood I’ll return the favor. I noticed a mistake you guys made in the last matchup we had when you were running 5 or 6. I was on my necro and hard charged you solo. I did this to get you to blow your opening hit on me because I knew around 7 DR PUGs were coming through the tunnel behind me in 15-20 seconds.

Your group blew everything on me while I was in plague form. Hammer rings, walls, you name it. They did this without having someone remove my stability from plague form. You downed me just as the DR PUGs got there but I got stealth rezzed and then your group died to PUGs because you blew everything to down one person.

My advice would be not to blow all of your CC and big hitting abilities just to down one person because they might be trying to get you to do exactly that.

(edited by Oozo.7856)

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

I was actually trying to be helpful, but it seems you’re more interested in trolling which shouldn’t surprise me, seeing all the troll-posts you have made in this thread. Oh well, one can hope right?

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

Not sure what you mean. My advice is pretty good.

I admit to not knowing about the spacebar being used to jump. We have been light on ranged AoE and using melee to AoE a downed clump is risky business if the other side is saturating their downed with AoE as well (which is generally what happens).

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kcrook.3945

Kcrook.3945

Teivospy says he killed tots in 3 seconds and then almost won a 1v3 right after but was too busy laughing at how slow to react tots is.

Also this video is directed at kevin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvR0w8fSmTU

Tievospy ganked a full glass Mesmer who isn’t running a build designed for 1v1’s and who also didn’t fight back. Then tots watched as tievospy got wrecked by a full glass guardian in about 15 second in a 1v1. If you call two people watching that fight a 3v1 you are definitely too pro for us.

Edit: just read your YouTube comment rage on the video hahahahahaha, you say I’m a bad player? Okay then 1v1 me, I’ll run the tanky phantasm that apparently all the “mesmers who know how to play” run. But knowing you, you’ll back out. I play shatter because it’s more fun than single target phantasm build.

Love how you say I’m the one who’s mad when youve made three videos and a few essays directed at me, keep up the laughs, because we’re all still laughing.

Allow me to paraphrase “Teivospy owned me. I don’t know how to spec. I saw a guy beat Teivospy once, was hard to see the fight as I was dead at the time. I get my builds off the internet cause I can’t think for myself.”

Man I haven’t read the forums enough lately and here I am the star of a story. WAIT I MEAN BAHAHAHA I ROFL STOMPED TIEVO L2P PLAY NOOB U CANT BEAT BEST GUARD IN THE GAME.

I think that is more fitting in this thread…

I have to agree, you are probably the best guardian i have ever seen.

Your sarcasm hurts :P

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Very close and competitive week. My thanks to HoD and DR for the fun fights this week. Also I appreciate the duels that were had. Just leveled my ele so it was nice to test some things out and use real peeps as guinea pigs.

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

(edited by THE Dentist.5960)

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Toble.2968

)

Not first.

week 9
week 10
week 11
week 14
week 15
week 16
week 27
week 28

The point was that you said always. I know we lost. They key though is reading and finding the fault in your argument (I bolded the world that made you lose). Which I did. To be honest I could care less about score if you actually know me I play for fights not “MY PP IS HIGHER THAN YOUR PP!!!!!” WvW is about coverage its simple as that. I was showing you the fact that we have not “always” lost to NSP. I showed you it was simple enough. So once again gf. Rematch DH BL behind the windmill 10mins. Don’t be late.

Then why did you chime in if you don’t care?

My point was going to the man with the third place trophy and first place siege to kill pugs trophy.

Not to first place in “Number of consolation prizes awarded”. (That’s you)

And the spike.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Toble.2968

Also, windmill what the hell are you talking about?

| Epidemic
| Drenched

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: JohnnyRico.8591

JohnnyRico.8591

Not enough drama…

http://youtu.be/ezRsYTsBBVQ

Enjoy

Rackin Stack (SPCA) – Norn Support Engineer and #1 Noob NA
Speed Búmp (SPCA/SOLO) – Asura Engineer
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcYNsmKLJ2vJhhOEefzyg1A

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kano.3720

Kano.3720

Is HoD and NSP married? you havn’t touched eachothers BL in the past 4 days and HoD take our EB while NSP hits our BL. Guess when one sucks the must use foul play

Zultz [JADE] [VDV]
Zerker Everything
Devona’s Rest

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArkAngel.7940

ArkAngel.7940

Is HoD and NSP married? you havn’t touched eachothers BL in the past 4 days and HoD take our EB while NSP hits our BL. Guess when one sucks the must use foul play

Yes, after last weeks affair we decided to make up and marry. Although NSP has not been a good spouse to us and we might have a divorce on our hands. We decided that they can have the BL but we take EB. A mutual agreement that our lawyers conjured for us. I hope you understand, its not you, its us.

Edit: that was sarcasm.

Henge of Denravi [HoD]
The best player in the game
“I’m better than all of you!”

(edited by ArkAngel.7940)

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Varconi.1804

Varconi.1804

It was in regards to him boasting about how he’s a better player than us, even though we have completely different play styles. He kills people, we take stuff. If he’s going to chest thump his 2v1 then I’m going to chest thump scoreboard.

Ahem chest thump what now exactly? Third place? <3 Love YA

XOXO Female Asura Mesmer NSP | Female Sylvari Engineer

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: kymaera.4739

kymaera.4739

Pretty amazing how close this one is.
At the moment, there’s only 3.4% difference between 1st and 3rd place. One day going better for HoD or DR or worse for NSP would have shifted our bracket’s ranking. NSP probably has 1st due to the small amount of time left (though, if they get too complacent, could blow it) and it’s still a toss-up on 2nd or 3rd place with < 100 pts delta.

If you look at any other bracket, there’s nothing this close. Between 1st and 2nd, there’s a 11.6% spread on the top tier and between 1st and 3rd, there’s 15.5% in the 5th tier.

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Tots.3056

Respect lol.
@tots the pedobear
What rant? The 1 response 5 sentence thing? ;]

Hahahahahaha well played. That picture is edited those are not my words hahahahahaha

Best player in the game. Best forum warrior NA

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

(edited by Tots.3056)

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Tots.3056

It was in regards to him boasting about how he’s a better player than us, even though we have completely different play styles. He kills people, we take stuff. If he’s going to chest thump his 2v1 then I’m going to chest thump scoreboard.

Ahem chest thump what now exactly? Third place? <3 Love YA

D: someone was waiting a while to say that. Kitten, we didn’t do bad for being a lower wvw pop server than you guys. Guaranteed next time we face you it’ll be a bit closer. ;D

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader