7/12 Dragonbrand/Maguuma/Yak's Bend

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Pretty sure he’s talking about when that outmanned buff ticks on and Rekka gets Rekkless.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: x per fection x.2096

x per fection x.2096

Pretty sure he’s talking about when that outmanned buff ticks on and Rekka gets Rekkless.

Yea Rekka does have a weird obsession of yelling Yolo and diving balls deep into a Zerg for some reason.

http://youtu.be/ptwrCcn_LJk

[Ark]Noober

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

What’s with the ME obsession in this thread? They’re a good group of players, but I’ve never seen them singled out like this before.

It’s interesting how our best four or five guilds fill out a spectrum between extreme bowling ball and extreme kite. We all converse and borrow builds and ideas from each other, but our comps will always be different and we’ll always play differently.

Because they are the only ones who come out to fight in open field. And when they’re out, other mag guilds also grow some spine, and come out. Every other guild on Mags runs away from even even-numbered fights. Fact.

Mags would do well to learn from [ME].

Looks like a perfect time to insert an [ME] vid

http://youtu.be/0QdkJXTyI8Q

Although the complements are nice, it’s obvious he is trying to get a rise out of everyone. We work side by side with [PYRO] and [BURN] almost every night now that we keep getting put up against T2 servers.

DORP and [VR] usually do their own thing but some of us do run with them and vice versa, both are really good guilds.

Another quality other guilds on mags can learn from ME. DEDICATION

/respect

in Match-ups

Posted by: Warthog.6870

Warthog.6870

wait – you can’t find anything you’re better at and now you’re trying to make mag fight each other?

Mag [DERP] [Goon]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

This is simply not true, ME prefers open field but we have many other guilds that will not hesitate to engage open-field DRP and PYRO are the first in my mind. The big question for me, and I imagine others have thought about this is how would these guilds do AGAINST each other. We will never find out because they are loyal to Maguuma to the bitter end.

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

in Match-ups

eithinan.9841

wait – you can’t find anything you’re better at and now you’re trying to make mag fight each other?

Well if mags fought themselves on the field we would know who would win. At lease until Sw@g decided to siege creep ME.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Well, this will be as much fun as a sharpened pencil in the peehole.

At least it’s not a red hot ice pick!

Leader – Swords of the Immortals [SOTI]
Greens Mystic – Mesmer | Google Deez – Ranger
Dragonbrand since day 1

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

This is simply not true, ME prefers open field but we have many other guilds that will not hesitate to engage open-field DRP and PYRO are the first in my mind. The big question for me, and I imagine others have thought about this is how would these guilds do AGAINST each other. We will never find out because they are loyal to Maguuma to the bitter end.

There is another problem… you won’t find any guilds willing to fight in open.

All mag guilds I’ve faced have been running away despite the fact that we’re all running uplevels this week. DFND, PYRO, DORP, and other inconsequential guilds have all been regularly showing their backs to our uplevels. I suggest you guys stay on Maguuma… it’s not fun to play against Mags. At least you avoid those guilds by staying on that server.

Worst match up ever!

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Well if mags fought themselves on the field we would know who would win. At lease until Sw@g decided to siege creep ME.

We just completely destroyed your ALS + whatever zerg on your home, so much so that they tried to build an arrow cart on NW switchbacks. We also took your west keep with inferior numbers, then I guess FIRE rage quit and left for another map because they couldn’t wipe us. I know BP is superior to both of those guilds combined, but baby steps, right?

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

(edited by saiyr.3071)

in Match-ups

Calvin.5380

We just completely destroyed your ALS + whatever zerg on your home, so much so that they tried to build an arrow cart on NW switchbacks. We also took your west keep with inferior numbers, then I guess FIRE rage quit and left for another map because they couldn’t wipe us. I know BP is superior to both of those guilds combined, but baby steps, right?

So how’s PvE?

Now that the match is decided, you guys should visit WvW sometime. We’ve already started running uplevels, and it might just be your chance to take a few towers and make a post here.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

So how’s PvE?

Now that the match is decided, you guys should visit WvW sometime. We’ve already started running uplevels, and it might just be your chance to take a few towers and make a post here.

So how’s PvE?

Now that we’re in DB BL, you guys should visit your own home sometime. We’ve already started getting bored of winning 1:10 odds and it might just be your chance to help your server win with 9 times our numbers instead.

in Match-ups

Calvin.5380

So how’s PvE?

So how’s PvE?

Now that we’re in DB BL, you guys should visit your own home sometime. We’ve already started getting bored of winning 1:10 odds and it might just be your chance to help your server win with 9 times our numbers instead.

You’re so creative, Saiyr!!!!!!!!!!

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

So how’s PvE?

So how’s PvE?

Aw, thanks, I’m glad you picked up on my ten exclamation mark syntax! Maybe you can next pick on on not telling blatant uncreative lies to troll!!!!!!!!!!

in Match-ups

Calvin.5380

So how’s PvE?

So how’s PvE?

Aw, thanks, I’m glad you picked up on my ten exclamation mark syntax! Maybe you can next pick on on not telling blatant uncreative lies to troll!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments:

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

So how’s PvE?

So how’s PvE?

Bro, he was just being sarcastic!!!!!!!!!!

in Match-ups

Calvin.5380

So how’s PvE?

So how’s PvE?

Bro, he was just being sarcastic.

I’m sorry I made you explain yourself, and respond in third person. There must be some truth in there that would’ve hurt so much. Sorry son, you and all the DORP are awesome, even without your ACs! Happy?

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

So how’s PvE?

So how’s PvE?

I’m sorry I made you explain yourself, and respond in third person. There must be some truth in there that would’ve hurt so much. Sorry son, you and all the DORP are awesome, even without your ACs! Happy?

Thanks, buddy! You are still in bad guilds!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

What’s with the ME obsession in this thread? They’re a good group of players, but I’ve never seen them singled out like this before.

It’s interesting how our best four or five guilds fill out a spectrum between extreme bowling ball and extreme kite. We all converse and borrow builds and ideas from each other, but our comps will always be different and we’ll always play differently.

Should really start randomly swapping tags, confuse the hell out of everyone.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frosch.7809

Frosch.7809

Worst match up ever!

100 DB: “Hey we are only uplevels! Let’s fight!”

10 Mags (or Yaks, if you prefer) making a tactical retreat

100 DB: “Cowards! This is no fun! Worst match-up ever!”

You guys are funny.

[Yak’s Bend]

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

Worst match up ever!

100 DB: “Hey we are only uplevels! Let’s fight!”

10 Mags (or Yaks, if you prefer) making a tactical retreat

100 DB: “Cowards! This is no fun! Worst match-up ever!”

You guys are funny.

You forgot the part where they then AC creep towards mag/yak spawn.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Literally still sitting in your NW tower on your BL waiting for fights. We’re letting you take the wall down. Please come by.

in Match-ups

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

lmao @ DB bringing a full queue to kick DARP out. DB is nothing but a sea of bad players, couldn’t even take NW tower with > 2:1 without cart creeping.

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

How’d you like that SM play, Dragonbrand? ;P

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

in Match-ups

Posted by: DrWhom.3105

DrWhom.3105

Now that the match is decided,

This is an odd sentiment. You realise the match was decided on Friday when it was rolled, right? Even with just your asian crew and fairweathers you’d have soundly beaten us in points. Please shake yourself of the idea that you (or a single guild, or even all the posters in this thread) are actually affecting the result at all.

MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

So how’s PvE?

So how’s PvE?

Calvin got kicked from both his guilds

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in Match-ups

zastari.1730

Thanks for doing the hard work and giving us YB’s west keep DB. That seemed like a lot of omegas.

Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

Sure hope nobody is legitimately getting angry here. The trolling is very pervasive, but it’s just trolling for trolling’s sake. No real content in most of it.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

in Match-ups

zastari.1730

You mag guys are soo funny. When we punched kitten in the mouth on reset, all of u kittenerroaches disappeared. Now that everyone’s on there alts lvling, u guys start talk all this tough guy s***. It’s funny cuz we re-logged on our mains and rolled ur smelly kitten on our bl. Anyways, it’s fun playing a punching bag like mags. My alt gained 8 lvls in 5 hrs! thanks maggots!

Oh you mean when you brought in 3 guilds and queued your BL to take us out? So bad. Let’s 1v1, GvG, whatever you’d like so that you can die without excuses.

Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shatterstorm.9652

Shatterstorm.9652

you guys in “kitten ” go play in the kiddie pool with ebay. You guys cant hang and will never be able to so leave the real stuff to ur betters.

in Match-ups

eithinan.9841

So how’s PvE?

So how’s PvE?

Calvin got kicked from both his guilds

Calvin is still a member in good standing with BP. Most of our guild find amusement in what we post when they read here.

As to you guys keeping us at spawn. I dont think that capping and recapping the east and west keeps count as you spawn camping us. but whatever. Each time we went into your BL we pulled your zerg off our bl and made you defend with full force because you know we would take everything if you didnt with our 20-25 guildies and whatever militia were in the zone.

You [dork]‘s keep laughing about Db bringing the whole zone to kick you out of our northern tower, but thats what you mags did everytime BP showed up on your map this afternoon. We did it 2 seperate times with us karma training yaks for a little bit in between. We had to assault your BL because we couldn’t get our whole guild into Db bl during that time to defend. So we went on the offense and pulled you to us.

in Match-ups

kfarb.6732

You guys cant hang and will never be able to so leave the real stuff to ur betters.

what does this mean

in Match-ups

Shatterstorm.9652

translation – wvw is just not ur cup of tea

in Match-ups

Pinko.2076

So I take it that no, you won’t 1v1 or gvg anyone that you’re talking about? That would be the norm for most non-mag posters!

in Match-ups

Shatterstorm.9652

nah man not gonna waste my time. I have nothing to gain from beating scrubs

in Match-ups

Eviator.9746

Shatterstorm doesn’t do push-ups. He does earth-downs.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

kitten is getting to real in this thread

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

nah man not gonna waste my time. I have nothing to gain from beating scrubs

Translation: really scared to lose, just like BP, who has refused to GvG us multiple times even though we have asked through various channels vOv You have lots to gain from beating us in GvG, it’s like free bags. So since we’re so scrubby, you should get lots of them.

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

I like how DB was 3rd place PPT for most of NA primetime and then it’s like “Omg people going to sleep for work on Monday! Move! Move! Move!”

I hope that your members that aren’t on this forum are less ignorant to how your server wins…

in Match-ups

kfarb.6732

that phrase doesn’t mean what you think

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

You mag guys are soo funny. When we punched kitten in the mouth on reset, all of u kittenerroaches disappeared. Now that everyone’s on there alts lvling, u guys start talk all this tough guy s***. It’s funny cuz we re-logged on our mains and rolled ur smelly kitten on our bl. Anyways, it’s fun playing a punching bag like mags. My alt gained 8 lvls in 5 hrs! thanks maggots!

Hi,

I’m new to this game and I was wondering if anyone knows if there is an online guide for what level requirements are for which dungeons and how the fractals work.

I have a level 40 guardian and I see posts on the LFG website for fractals at my level but when i get invited I get kicked cuz i don’t know wtf is going on. I see things like “Self Invite” or AR or for dungeons path 1, path 2, etc….and it’s really confusing.

I was hoping someone could help me find a guide that explains all this because it’s starting to get frustrating not being able to join anything.

Lol keep quiet

in Match-ups

Eviator.9746

I hope that your members that aren’t on this forum are less ignorant to how your server wins…

Don’t worry, we all know and appreciate what our SEA does for us. We certainly don’t need outsiders to tell us. A server’s performance in the matchup is based upon the contributions in all time slots. Even during weakest times, the ability to defend or create havoc helps even a little.

The people who are getting under your skin are just trolling for the LOLs. Nobody is truly serious about being the greatest thing since pumpernickel bread.

(edited by Eviator.9746)

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

you guys in “kitten ” go play in the kiddie pool with ebay. You guys cant hang and will never be able to so leave the real stuff to ur betters.

Hi, you must be new here.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in Match-ups

Pinko.2076

I’m not sure playing in the kiddie pool with ebay is entirely legal.

in Match-ups

Shatterstorm.9652

Hi, you must be new here.

nah man i’m just looking at the score and laughing…don’t mean to offend but it’s funny

in Match-ups

kfarb.6732

Calvin’s been fumbling a bit lately too.

(edited by Moderator)

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

You’re an embarrassment to your server, tbh. Calvin, school this kid.

Is that all u can say? Pretty weak bro

yea bro that was pretty weak bro

(edited by Moderator)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Come to WK DB BL for a fireworks display that’s guaranteed to impress!

Edit: also, marvel at the 4 trebs DB dropped to turn WK inner into swiss cheese.

Edit2: oop, 5th treb being built, 2 Ballistae and an AC already up

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

(edited by Boonprot.6274)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

This is what T2 tactics looks like, ladies and gentlemen!

Attachments:

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Narsil.9352

Narsil.9352

So, are any more DB SEA guilds going to leave? Just saw [AT] on SoR.

NO, AT is not leaving

[AT] Just Break Into/ [stOP] Not this way
Dragonbrand ? Sanctum of Rall ? Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Calvin.5380

— Grabs popcorn —

Dragonbrand

(edited by Calvin.5380)