7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Personally, I’d be willing to get stomped in order to get that fight.

GoM wants fair fights is what you should really say…back when it was GoM/NSP/HoD where every week could be a new winner.

Last week, GoM taught FC how to use Arrowcarts, this week: can we teach GoM not to stand in them?

Yes, for the love of things and stuff… STOP STANDING IN RED CIRCLES GOM.

Killing me….I can only heal so much.

LOL.

Two comments:

First, re. the “we want tough/fair fights” comments. Interesting. We’ve heard that many times in the past from the “big” server in the match, but it always turns out the same: our third of EB and our borderlands are filled with players from the largest server. If you really want “fair/tough” fights (vs. PPT), why not attack the more capable opponent (in this match that would be IoJ)? I see a lot of comments in our chat about this as we all notice that IoJ’s third and their BL go relatively unscathed, while ours constantly turns the color of GoM. Same story last week. Hmmmmm.

Second….no, please stay INSIDE the red circles. They are your friend! Embrace them! :-D I managed to get my daily kills done in one tower defense (Veloka tower….I was the Norn Warrior on the cliffside raining death down on you last night), so please please PLEASE <3 the red circles. It was the only fun I had last night…… :-/

I dont think GoM pushes us much because they lose too many golems in the process :c

Isle Of Janthir

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorson.9218

Thorson.9218

I don’t think I’ve left IoJ’s BL once so far this matchup

:-)

I’m sure there are some where this is the case, but the giant GoM zergball rolls through our 3rd of EB like clockwork, and once we manage to get it back, here they come again…..chugga chugga chugga. We can stop 10-20 if we have the people, but the 40-60 just steamroll everything. They are also very well timed, because I often see them show up before we can complete upgrades. Just lucky timing??? I think not.

And yes, these steamrollings are a BIG reason why I see people leave. They get rolled, and rolled, and rolled again, say “kitten it, I’ve had enough of this kitten!” in chat, and they’re done.

If we could push a magic button and move to T8 (or start a new T9!!!!), we’d do it. AR hasn’t been in a match since…..hell, I can’t remember when, maybe Jan/Feb, where we haven’t had the Outnumbered buff most of the match. We went 3 months against Ebay…..a full 13 weeks….with this type of uneven pairing. The new rating system is supposed to “fix” it so that doesn’t happen on a regular basis, but here we are what….4 weeks, 5 weeks…..I can’t remember…..into it and thanks to the fair weathers finally having enough and bolting, here we sit with yet another giant zergball server who, not satisfied with just taking all of our EB, camps our spawn!!!! Sorry, that’s not a server that want’s “fair/even” fights (though I do realize there are members of GoM that truly DO want even fights, the server as a whole……well, actions speak for themselves).

What I find ironic in this is Anet. They claim they want to even up matches so the existing player base doesn’t leave (leave the server, leave WvW, or leave GW2 entirely), and attract new players to WvW, yet they won’t even honor a petition to drop us to T8 to prevent the very population loss that they profess to want to prevent. Sigh……

Come to us, you foes, and bring your flock.
For we will crush your bones on the Anvil Rock!

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

I’m sure there are some where this is the case, but the giant GoM zergball rolls through our 3rd of EB like clockwork, and once we manage to get it back, here they come again…..chugga chugga chugga. We can stop 10-20 if we have the people, but the 40-60 just steamroll everything. They are also very well timed, because I often see them show up before we can complete upgrades. Just lucky timing??? I think not.

And yes, these steamrollings are a BIG reason why I see people leave. They get rolled, and rolled, and rolled again, say “kitten it, I’ve had enough of this kitten!” in chat, and they’re done.

If we could push a magic button and move to T8 (or start a new T9!!!!), we’d do it. AR hasn’t been in a match since…..hell, I can’t remember when, maybe Jan/Feb, where we haven’t had the Outnumbered buff most of the match. We went 3 months against Ebay…..a full 13 weeks….with this type of uneven pairing. The new rating system is supposed to “fix” it so that doesn’t happen on a regular basis, but here we are what….4 weeks, 5 weeks…..I can’t remember…..into it and thanks to the fair weathers finally having enough and bolting, here we sit with yet another giant zergball server who, not satisfied with just taking all of our EB, camps our spawn!!!! Sorry, that’s not a server that want’s “fair/even” fights (though I do realize there are members of GoM that truly DO want even fights, the server as a whole……well, actions speak for themselves).

What I find ironic in this is Anet. They claim they want to even up matches so the existing player base doesn’t leave (leave the server, leave WvW, or leave GW2 entirely), and attract new players to WvW, yet they won’t even honor a petition to drop us to T8 to prevent the very population loss that they profess to want to prevent. Sigh……

Your rating has dropped enough to be paired with ET/FC on a regular basis now. Since tiers technically do not exist ill tell you this. Most of the lower “tiers” have very strong resets. If you’re building up the server again, focus on defense purely out of the gate until you can get people in. That what we on IoJ had to do for the longest time. If you can hold past reset, fairweathers will start to come in. Many lower servers populations drop as the week goes on as well. So it makes for a more even match up. What boned you guys so hard this week is the fact that GoM has suppressed you continually all week, Much like we did to DR when we wanted out revenge against them :l

Isle Of Janthir

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

What map are your good roamers hanging out on, Banzie? I spent some time on IoJ borderlands last night chasing around a group of cast/FAIL/HARD players, but they all seemed more interested in running into their towers or jumping on a ballista than actually engaging a solo player directly.

Any guild tags I should be looking for in particular? This is our first time fighting IoJ, so I’d like to see what kind of fights and tactics you have to offer.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Your petition doesn’t make sense anymore. You’ve had the rating to be matched up with Ferguson’s Crossing and Eredon Terrace for a while now. 5 weeks ago we had more rating than you do now and we had Ferguson’s Crossing and Eredon Terrace (I assume you asking to be tier 8 is asking to be matched up with them) matched up with us. Heck, you had Ferguson’s Crossing last week.

We’ve kinda got more people than anyone else below Darkhaven, I think, so being matched with us is as zergy as it gets below rank 15. But even if ArenaNet changed your ranking to be equal to Eredon Terrance (current lowest rating), these are still the match ups you could be fighting.

Gate of Madness

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shanks R Us.2489

Shanks R Us.2489

We have a fight club going on in GoM BL fun times!

amg, you’re talking about me, I’m e-famous!

What map are your good roamers hanging out on, Banzie? I spent some time on IoJ borderlands last night chasing around a group of cast/FAIL/HARD players, but they all seemed more interested in running into their towers or jumping on a ballista than actually engaging a solo player directly.

Any guild tags I should be looking for in particular? This is our first time fighting IoJ, so I’d like to see what kind of fights and tactics you have to offer.

I usually roam in IoJ/GoM.

Zane The Clever – Asuran Engineer
Roaming Video 3Roaming Video 41v7 in WvW with engineer

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

I wouldn’t say all of GoM is like the Eternal PuGs they have. Consistently putting bad players on the field. For instance, being outnumbered in Eternal, the GoM commander running the karma train there decides to take AR’s corner of the map. It’s fine, we have seen it before(god help them if they actually meet a tier with even numbers though). So 3 people retake Veloka and start to treb the keep, because, well why not. GoM recaps Veloka while we are in the tower. We continue to treb the keep from a now GoM tower. Get the outer to under 50% before anyone walks into the tower to see whats up(poor warrior that came in, sorry man, you aren’t going to beat me with that set up) then of course GoM sends more people, mind you, into a tower they own, to take out the treb. That is the GoM that is in Eternal. Poor ability, poor map awareness, sadly high ranks due to WxP farming with no ability to do anything but press 1 and cry for help when they meet up with a single player.
While your non Eternal players may very much want to have good even fights, your Eternal crew is a sad mix of some of the worst of GW2. Trust me after I spike someone in a group 5 v 1 while you have a guard as well, you don’t need to /laugh unless it is at your utter inability to handle combat outside a zerg. And it’s not all your players, just a vast majority of them in Eternal. I feel for you guys when you come up against even numbers in the future, 90% of your Eternal Players are going to bail on you.

We had less than a dozen people on the map when your Eternal commander decided to take AR’s third @ 11am server on a Monday. I’m sure he feels like accomplished something. He did, he taught them doors who was boss.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

I think I saw you briefly at the impromptu fight club in GoM yesterday. But right as I got there, one of our commanders decided to drive a zerg through the dueling area. -_-

Sorry for that. Hopefully, I’ll run into you out in the open.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Many of our Roamers are on GoM BL due to AR BL and IoJ BL always being so hot. I’d look for [Prot], [HARD], [POW] and [FT]. They all have good roamers within them.

Isle Of Janthir

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

And [AR] KARN, [AR]! Lol or is it just me and you that roam? :c

Commander Nachonix

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorson.9218

Thorson.9218

Your petition doesn’t make sense anymore. You’ve had the rating to be matched up with Ferguson’s Crossing and Eredon Terrace for a while now. 5 weeks ago we had more rating than you do now and we had Ferguson’s Crossing and Eredon Terrace (I assume you asking to be tier 8 is asking to be matched up with them) matched up with us. Heck, you had Ferguson’s Crossing last week.

We’ve kinda got more people than anyone else below Darkhaven, I think, so being matched with us is as zergy as it gets below rank 15. But even if ArenaNet changed your ranking to be equal to Eredon Terrance (current lowest rating), these are still the match ups you could be fighting.

Yeah, I made the request about 3’ish weeks ago after ALS left. I guess now we just need a good negative roll so we can get out of the 60 person zergball of doom (or, as Annie, my Superior AC calls them, LOOT BAGS O’ GOODNESS!!!!). :-)

I wish GoM a very HIGH roll this Friday (for all the right reasons, of course). :-)

Come to us, you foes, and bring your flock.
For we will crush your bones on the Anvil Rock!

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

We’ve kinda got more people than anyone else below Darkhaven, I think, so being matched with us is as zergy as it gets below rank 15.

Unfortunately, there is currently a 232 point rating gap between rank 15 (DH) and 16 (GoM). Whereas, the gap between 16 (GoM) and 24 (ET) is only 256 points. This means it is far more likely that GoM will get paired with lower ranked teams than higher ranked teams. To break out of a lower tier matchup, GoM needs a strong positive roll and DH needs a strong negative roll. Whereas anything else will probably have GoM stomping again (except something like NSP/DR/GoM).

However, if we do get lucky enough to play higher ranked servers, we will steal rating from them for sure (even if we lose). We just need the chance.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

(edited by titanlectro.5029)

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joey.3928

Joey.3928

Haha hey man! Good fights last night

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger
Hardcorepwnograhpy [HARD] | Isle of Janthir

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Many of our Roamers are on GoM BL due to AR BL and IoJ BL always being so hot. I’d look for [Prot], [HARD], [POW] and [FT]. They all have good roamers within them.

Cool, thanks for the head’s up.
If I kill any, I’ll make sure to tell ‘em it’s your fault.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Shanks R Us.2489

I think I saw you briefly at the impromptu fight club in GoM yesterday. But right as I got there, one of our commanders decided to drive a zerg through the dueling area. -_-

Sorry for that. Hopefully, I’ll run into you out in the open.

Yeah, that was lovely. Was mostly our fault for fighting in the road instead of the windmill though, not really sure why they had it started there.

Haha hey man! Good fights last night

Hey, you too. They were fun. On my engi I am very rarely worried when I run into 1-2 rangers, they melt quickly enough. Took some effort against you, though!

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crimson Magdelana.9024

Crimson Magdelana.9024

If you seen a group of [HARD] (CORE was probably with us if I remember correctly) members ignoring you, take no offense. We’ve worked REALLY kitten moving around in tight knit groups and teaching players to not get badge hungry and chase off 1 invader. It’s a discipline thing, we always have an objective and we focus on that objective alone. If the Commander we’re with ignores you, everyone else will as well. It’s just how we roll brotha. :P

/edit: I have no idea why the word HARD is turned into “kitten” up there. :\

You call it afk. I call it getting a beer.

(edited by Crimson Magdelana.9024)

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joey.3928

Joey.3928

Hey, you too. They were fun. On my engi I am very rarely worried when I run into 1-2 rangers, they melt quickly enough. Took some effort against you, though!

I’m glad I made you work for it! I like surprising people with my ranger. They are a good profession in the right hands.

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger
Hardcorepwnograhpy [HARD] | Isle of Janthir

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

And [AR] KARN, [AR]! Lol or is it just me and you that roam? :c

Only you me and brit :c Everyone else loves teh PvE T_T

Isle Of Janthir

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Shanks R Us.2489

I’m glad I made you work for it! I like surprising people with my ranger. They are a good profession in the right hands.

I agree. My other ranger friend likes to say that very few people know how to actually play the class.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sanguinius.4809

Sanguinius.4809

so i’ve read this thread. cant say i dont feel proud to see the support from GOM and IOJ. we appreciate it and we’re workin on rebuilding with as many cooperative AR survivors left as we can. keep up the good fights, more guild fights less zerging. my guild had a nice lil tussle with RISE clan of gom last night, unfortunately we were missing 3/4 of our officers but nonetheless it was well fought on both sides.
To my fellow AR survivors. TFH guild will go down with the ship if needs be. i for one am proud there are many of you with the same mindset. -Salute-. and apparently we’ve made quite a name for ourselves. never corner a wounded animal. keep up the good fight, we’re gettin through this.

Anvil Rock | Fey Helwintr
Black Guard Officer | The Fluttering Horde [TFH]

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

styx.7294

If you seen a group of [HARD] (CORE was probably with us if I remember correctly) members ignoring you, take no offense. We’ve worked REALLY kitten moving around in tight knit groups and teaching players to not get badge hungry and chase off 1 invader. It’s a discipline thing, we always have an objective and we focus on that objective alone. If the Commander we’re with ignores you, everyone else will as well. It’s just how we roll brotha. :P

/edit: I have no idea why the word HARD is turned into “kitten” up there. :\

I am a big fan of your guild name!

Gate of Madness

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Antara.3189

Antara.3189

How did GoM like the little man AR with the Golem Push into SM not too kitten bad

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crimson Magdelana.9024

Crimson Magdelana.9024

I am a big fan of your guild name!

Many thanks. I didn’t make it, but it is a little unique.

SNIP

We on IoJ know the feeling all too well. At one point in time (Jan-Feb) we had all of 6 active WvW Commanders. Now….at least 30+. We were one of the Mass Exodus servers. But it’s a good feeling when your server gets back on it’s feet and you have the pride of sticking it out through the struggle. At least you guys aren’t going to tumble down through tiers like we did though, so that’s a plus I suppose. Kudos to you guys and gals for still putting up a fight and GL with the population ordeal.

You call it afk. I call it getting a beer.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Who’s the AR p/p thief from the [WAR] guild?
It’s so awesome to run into another gunslinger out there!

Attachments:

(edited by TeamBattleAxe.3901)

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

No Starlight….No 1v1s…….

Kite base jumping. The new WvW pastime.

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: GenerationX.9178

GenerationX.9178

How to kite a zerg on a thief, i spend 30min running around map kiting people like boss!

Attachments:

Generation [ RH ] [ EC ]

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

cutest kite pic /endcontest

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: nyckolag.2394

nyckolag.2394

Good fight to the HOTS thief last night. Your kiting abilities are admirable. I’m not too sure if you just got sick of fighting me, or if my random stacks of bleed were actually having a toll on your health bar (especially considering I’m not even condition specced), but I think it’s fair to say that stomp on my behalf was probably unwarranted – and you could have easily gotten away, had the need arisen. Good fights, nonetheless!

Sadly my performance at fight club was not as admirable. Generally around that time my internet goes terribly; and the one fight that I did participate in against the condition ranger went abashedly awry. I promise you that display is not characteristic of my normal abilities!

In regards to IoJ roamers – I generally play 11pm – 2 am AEST (8am EST, I think). Send me a whisper in game if you’d like to organise some fights – I’m always open to improve my abilities, and I’ve been theory crafting a new build recently that I wanted to try out!

Fellblade is best blade.
Leader and head forum barbarian for [roam]

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

o man….ftw

Attachments:

(edited by Sororita.3465)

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Ok please don’t read this negatively I’ve been at this defense game for 8-9 hours on AR hills and I’ve been up all night and it is now 12:17pm…

We took hills in AR and after several attempts at trying to take it back from us you guys have seemed to have given up… Has the transfers really affected you that bad lately that you can’t take it back after this long?

You had some great assaults to begin with from really crafty areas but there was a point where we had 4 people defending from 15 of you but still nothing… Ioj came with a few golems but didn’t even see we had cannons so that didn’t last long… I mainly ask can you not field the men to reclaim it because it’s reached that point where I feel like I’m bullying the under dog of the match at the moment…

Also wanna say I have had some amazing fights tonight in your borders (solo and small groups), and a great job at defending your other assets in the borderlands…

All love from the [RUN] ranger that is usually hitting air. <3

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

Ok please don’t read this negatively I’ve been at this defense game for 8-9 hours on AR hills and I’ve been up all night and it is now 12:17pm…

We took hills in AR and after several attempts at trying to take it back from us you guys have seemed to have given up… Has the transfers really affected you that bad lately that you can’t take it back after this long?

You had some great assaults to begin with from really crafty areas but there was a point where we had 4 people defending from 15 of you but still nothing… Ioj came with a few golems but didn’t even see we had cannons so that didn’t last long… I mainly ask can you not field the men to reclaim it because it’s reached that point where I feel like I’m bullying the under dog of the match at the moment…

Also wanna say I have had some amazing fights tonight in your borders (solo and small groups), and a great job at defending your other assets in the borderlands…

Well, considering that AR is at this point by far the smallest of the three servers and has the lowest rank, you are in fact “bullying the underdog” along with your server being unwilling or unable to hit IoJ with any impact, the rest of your server is following suit. Sending around 60 with multiple golems to our Eternal keep while IoJ is hitting your SMC is just more evidence of that. If you guys were looking for legit fights, you would actually fight IoJ with the same tenacity that you fight AR. Looking at the WvW map at most times of the day seem to contradict that.
No we can’t currently field many players, and there is nothing wrong with capitalizing on that, but then to say you want better competition while actively avoiding it for karma training sends a mixed message. When you face 2 more populated servers this is going to become more apparent.
It is fun knowing that even with cheaper siege we still must be costing you folks a fortune in golems though. The first several golem rushes you guys pulled failed on Eternal AR keep, and you only succeeded with overwhelming numbers(and I mean having to drop graphic settings to avoid fps drop massive) all the while avoiding IoJ. I understand why your EB comma don’t hit IoJ though, because we may only have about 1/4 GoMs numbers but IoJ actually has closer to equal numbers, and they fail to win on an even playing field.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.6450

Cameron.6450

so i’ve read this thread. cant say i dont feel proud to see the support from GOM and IOJ. we appreciate it and we’re workin on rebuilding with as many cooperative AR survivors left as we can. keep up the good fights, more guild fights less zerging. my guild had a nice lil tussle with RISE clan of gom last night, unfortunately we were missing 3/4 of our officers but nonetheless it was well fought on both sides.

haha yeah, we keep running into you guys! And it always seems to be a fight over briar in our borderlands, you guys must love that place.

Tomeslave and others – [RISE], [xDDD]

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Well, considering that AR is at this point by far the smallest of the three servers and has the lowest rank, you are in fact “bullying the underdog” along with your server being unwilling or unable to hit IoJ with any impact, the rest of your server is following suit. Sending around 60 with multiple golems to our Eternal keep while IoJ is hitting your SMC is just more evidence of that. If you guys were looking for legit fights, you would actually fight IoJ with the same tenacity that you fight AR. Looking at the WvW map at most times of the day seem to contradict that.
No we can’t currently field many players, and there is nothing wrong with capitalizing on that, but then to say you want better competition while actively avoiding it for karma training sends a mixed message. When you face 2 more populated servers this is going to become more apparent.
It is fun knowing that even with cheaper siege we still must be costing you folks a fortune in golems though. The first several golem rushes you guys pulled failed on Eternal AR keep, and you only succeeded with overwhelming numbers(and I mean having to drop graphic settings to avoid fps drop massive) all the while avoiding IoJ. I understand why your EB comma don’t hit IoJ though, because we may only have about 1/4 GoMs numbers but IoJ actually has closer to equal numbers, and they fail to win on an even playing field.

with 4 people Ioj has too many which is why we came to you 0.o
We were only after some small fights but after capping all your camps and a tower we went hills to get your attention so like I said please don’t take offense or read it negatively… As for EB it be a silly place to be…

Attachments:

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sanguinius.4809

Sanguinius.4809

Cameron.6450-
[haha yeah, we keep running into you guys! And it always seems to be a fight over briar in our borderlands, you guys must love that place.]

lol. shrug what can i say? briar has a killer view. apparently you guys have good taste as well ;D
cya tonite! gl hf

Anvil Rock | Fey Helwintr
Black Guard Officer | The Fluttering Horde [TFH]

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

GOILEM RUJSH BUYWHAHAHAHAHA!

DRUINK MONDAYUS YOUI CNT MESS WUIUTH MEH!

Attachments:

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

LIL BEIOU TGHE BESTY, SHES ASWESIME

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: constantgeek.8371

constantgeek.8371

Now i know what G in GoM stands for

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

wuit

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

There’s no G in drunk.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

There’s no G in drunk.

drgunk

theyre is

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

i o liuv you banidto you kniow that rifght?

best thierf GOM

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

best thierf GOM

Well, I’ve been known to hit the 2 key pretty well from time to time.

Attachments:

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

best thierf GOM

Well, I’ve been known to hit the 2 key pretty well from time to time.

omgh you fuinny

Attachments:

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

TIL radiant bracers are just as bad at stealthing as I am.

Attachments:

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

styx.7294

cutest kite pic /endcontest

Aww, I didn’t know they had lil’ griffons as a tonic. And what is this kite nonsense?

Gate of Madness

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Downskee.2649

Downskee.2649

dat feel when you 1v1 someone, beat them, they want a rematch and people jump in.

:(

Attachments:

(edited by Downskee.2649)

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Heizero.9183

Heizero.9183

I wouldn’t say all of GoM is like the Eternal PuGs they have. Consistently putting bad players on the field. For instance, being outnumbered in Eternal, the GoM commander running the karma train there decides to take AR’s corner of the map. It’s fine, we have seen it before(god help them if they actually meet a tier with even numbers though). So 3 people retake Veloka and start to treb the keep, because, well why not. GoM recaps Veloka while we are in the tower. We continue to treb the keep from a now GoM tower. Get the outer to under 50% before anyone walks into the tower to see whats up(poor warrior that came in, sorry man, you aren’t going to beat me with that set up) then of course GoM sends more people, mind you, into a tower they own, to take out the treb. That is the GoM that is in Eternal. Poor ability, poor map awareness, sadly high ranks due to WxP farming with no ability to do anything but press 1 and cry for help when they meet up with a single player.
While your non Eternal players may very much want to have good even fights, your Eternal crew is a sad mix of some of the worst of GW2. Trust me after I spike someone in a group 5 v 1 while you have a guard as well, you don’t need to /laugh unless it is at your utter inability to handle combat outside a zerg. And it’s not all your players, just a vast majority of them in Eternal. I feel for you guys when you come up against even numbers in the future, 90% of your Eternal Players are going to bail on you.

We had less than a dozen people on the map when your Eternal commander decided to take AR’s third @ 11am server on a Monday. I’m sure he feels like accomplished something. He did, he taught them doors who was boss.

Pretty lame post. Implying we have not had an even match-ups and come out on top before. We can go toe to toe with DH, and any other server of our size, and we have proven that in the past. Sorry we are so much bigger than you, but it really is unfair to call out an entire server like that because you are a little sore in the rear from being pushed around by numbers.

Commander Unyielding Shadow – Human Thief
Champion Shadow
Better Luck Next Time [BLNT]-Sea of Sorrows

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

Pretty lame post. Implying we have not had an even match-ups and come out on top before. We can go toe to toe with DH, and any other server of our size, and we have proven that in the past. Sorry we are so much bigger than you, but it really is unfair to call out an entire server like that because you are a little sore in the rear from being pushed around by numbers.

Please read the post. I am pointing out the PuG zerg that is clearly bolstering your numbers, not the entire server. If you were in eternal while AR keep was being trebbed from a blue Veloka, then I can understand why you would take offense.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.6450

Cameron.6450

TIL radiant bracers are just as bad at stealthing as I am.

Surprise Ripshankk strikes again!

And of course Bread Will just chills outside of stealth. What a baller.

Tomeslave and others – [RISE], [xDDD]

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: MegaManExpert.8413

MegaManExpert.8413

I know the pain that Anvil Rock is feeling right now, it the same that IoJ felt after Halloween event exposed most of the PuGs as PvE’ers then WvW’ers. Anvil Rocks moral must be at an all time low and it sucks to be at that state. I personally don’t want to attack Anvil Rock and will avoid any crushing blows if I can. Though if our zergs happen to meet on the battle field, expect a fight to the death. Right now Gate of Madness is force to be reckoned with and have made it clear to push on IoJ. I am not upset that Gate of Madness has pushed us hard and been all over our borderland and EB corner.

IoJ is all for working with other servers to improve there WvW moral since it benefits all servers in a WvW match up. I will try and bring up some kind of non-aggression pact or maybe an alliance with Anvil Rock with the other IoJ commanders/guild leaders in our Team Speak. I also would like to point out that I am NOT the voice for all of Isle of Janthar and what ever I say here is of my personal thoughts and observations of our commander base.

Do not give up Anvil Rock and know that even if your outnumbered you can still fight and grow as a community. Don’t give up Anvil Rock you can count on one IoJ commander to root for you and wish you the best of luck. As for Gate of Madness, you guys are tough and rather large in force, much respect to you guys (unless your buying intel off the IoJ spy, then shame on you) and keep it classy.

Proud Commander for Isle of Janthar
Laspo Yorick – Mesmer
Samson Longshanks – Warrior