7/12 Sanctum of Rall/Jade Quarry/Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

I don’t think so Renmei

Oceanic no way,

SEA maybe, but if SoR had the same SEA as BG (they have more than JQ now) it would be that fabled “HoD 2.0”.

But I don’t think SoR needs any help in SEA right now as they have the sweetest ride in every other timezone. Only reason recently we’ve been able to break SoR’s WP’s during SEA is because ATM isn’t kicking us in the sides every night, I mean they could so easily make us lose this matchup by focusing nothing but us, but Waha isn’t a fool.

It would be interesting to see how well jq would do if ATM actually fought for points for jq, tried to upgrade jq’s keeps/border etc rather than focusing sor with yourselves.

I agree though it is what helps BG compete with SoR. Bg does ok during EU time until east coast NA starts to come on, the real problem for BG is NA and I have no idea why BG does not perform better in that timezone.

Is this a joke?? Don’t take this the wrong way i know your kind of on edge every time i point something out, but you do know how time zone exchanges work right??

When EU comes online we have a few upgraded keeps in both BG and sometimes in the borderlands. From there we can push out from defended positions and in case of a massive zerg we can pull back and bog it down forcing you to commit more and more forces. HOW EVER your number right now are so big that at the end of the night where RK is the only on with active commanders and only have about 5-10 guilded on we get over run.

Then we go into NA with Paper borderland. From there your NA have the advantage and can defend all the way and keep the high PTT while keeping the pressure on us. The nights where we can leave EU with some Waypointed and defended Keeps our NA do quite well.

Right now with your EU outnumbering us on such a massive scale there is very little chance for us to hold a position that can be given over to NA that is strong enough to give them the fighting chance they need.

That is how every thing is. Also is it true about the 3rd EU guild that have come over to SoR Night something something

Also about JQ they do plenty of hitting my side. You where in EB yesterday you saw how JQ came and took advantage of our weakness. They are always about doing what every they see as right to win and they will hit what ever side looks the most open.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

(edited by Waage.2047)

in Match-ups

Posted by: SiegHawk.7981

SiegHawk.7981

We should have a 4 ways =) i want in on some of the Fun tooo ^.^ i heard you got Cupcakes!!!!!!!!

Dragonbrand [EAT]
All I want is pure destruction!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

I don’t think so Renmei

Oceanic no way,

SEA maybe, but if SoR had the same SEA as BG (they have more than JQ now) it would be that fabled “HoD 2.0”.

But I don’t think SoR needs any help in SEA right now as they have the sweetest ride in every other timezone. Only reason recently we’ve been able to break SoR’s WP’s during SEA is because ATM isn’t kicking us in the sides every night, I mean they could so easily make us lose this matchup by focusing nothing but us, but Waha isn’t a fool.

It would be interesting to see how well jq would do if ATM actually fought for points for jq, tried to upgrade jq’s keeps/border etc rather than focusing sor with yourselves.

I agree though it is what helps BG compete with SoR. Bg does ok during EU time until east coast NA starts to come on, the real problem for BG is NA and I have no idea why BG does not perform better in that timezone.

That is how every thing is. Also is it true about the 3rd EU guild that have come over to SoR Night something something

We are in talks with 6 SEA guilds, 3 Oceanic guilds and 2 Euro guilds. We are looking to get the money together for their transfers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

SOR definitely needs a few more asian and oceanic wvw guilds, but is certainly stacked in both NA and EU and needs no more guilds in those timezones. I hope even the BG and JQ trolls can agree on this -__-

The problem is, that between October and February, all the tier 1 servers had 18/7 coverage. They all had their weak zones where they could not even fill 1 map for a major portion (several hours) of a 24 hour day. It was like a combination of rock, paper and scissors.

The end of free transfers saw a massive amount of guilds stacking onto Jade Quarry, giving it the first superior 24/7 coverage since HoD had TA.

Blackgate stacked itself to match Jade Quarry.

Sanctum of Rall stacked itself to match Blackgate

Blackgate then stacked itself again to match Sanctum of Rall

Sanctum of Rall stacked itself again to match Blackgate

It’s a vicious cycle, one that I never wish never happened. But as far as blaming who’s fault it is, you don’t need to go any further than have a look at your own server who started the 24/7 super stacking server trend.

I hope Jade Quarry can recruit more guilds to “equal” SoR and BG, but the problem is that it’s happening at the expense of all the lower tiers, tier 2 used to be very close to tier 1, now they are miles apart.

There is an unquenchable thirst now for the tier 1 servers to have superior 24/7 coverage, anything less isn’t enough!

Hmm actually SoR recruited to catch up with jq. When SoR first made it to t1, it was clear our coverage wasn’t even close to jq (blowout wins). Before that it was recruit to have a fighting chance in t1. So ya I blame jq for forcing sor/bg to play the catch up game.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

SoR doesn’t have SEA coverage.

Now can you guys stop crying about your SEA timezone pls? ^.^

You were saying?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

We should have a 4 ways =) i want in on some of the Fun tooo ^.^ i heard you got Cupcakes!!!!!!!!

[EA] can have all the cupcakes you want if you come to JQ

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.3412

Shifty.3412

So SoR has had 300-375 ppt average all day ever since EU, and it is about to be SEA time yet BG is so extremely stacked that we are borderline Vizunah Square according to SoR posters.

I don’t even. SoR 440 ppt, best Oceanic. huehuehuehue

Sorry Vash, but don’t you ever get sick of constantly whining about coverage? It’s pretty evident BG has the best overall coverage. What you see right now is simply our drunk NA at work. Trust me, SoRs ppt is never that good in Oceanic. BG still has the best Oceanic coverage with ND, MERC, CA, WM, XF and NOC. I believe XF, ND and WM are SEA, but some of them start early almost everyday to help MERC and co. Don’t worry, things wont be so lopsided soon. Overtime does not mean better coverage.

Lol drunk NA doesn’t get you over 300 PPT all throughout the day and 440+ PPT during Oceanic/SEA.

That’s called over-stacking your server… I hope JQ and BG can get more transfers to balance out against SoR’s ridiculous coverage.

I’m sorry BG does not need any more transfers, you guys already have enough. If you don’t know what over-stacked means, look at your server and SoR. Both of your servers are stacked, get over it.

Any server that easily ticks 300+ PPT all throughout the day any time they want is a stacked server… SoR has a huge presence 24/7 & it’ll be tough for any server to compete unless the other 2 servers get the coverage to balance things out.

Kathy K, do you remember that time SoR was the underdog? Ever since then, we received IRON, KISS and SONG. SONG is a 10 man guild in SEA, and although they are extremely good (they seriously are), they cannot make a huge difference in SEA time due to the blobbing by BG and JQ. IRON and KISS, no matter how insanely good they are, cannot make us tick 300-400+ throughout NA and Oceanic. As for NA, i believe BG is getting 2v1’d quite a bit and are suffering issues with turnouts (correct me if im wrong). Maybe thats why SoR is ticking high in NA since BG is the bigger threat in NA. As for Oceanic, there is some form of overtime done by SoR and the drunk NA can form about 30+. One extra decent sized zerg in Oceanic can make a huge difference for SoR, considering only a zerg the size of MERC can handle. Like i told Vash, overtime does not mean better or stacked coverage. I dont understand why BG would need anymore guilds, after acquiring guilds like TKG, WM, Meow, RISE, BT, XF, etc. As much as i wish for SoR’s SEA to gain a little more coverage for balance during SEA time, it would only make our overall coverage extremely complete, making the matchup unbalanced. Before thinking of your server, please think of the server that needs overall coverage the most, which is JQ. I really hope JQ gets as much coverage as they can, particularly in EU and Oceanic. I’ve refrained from trolling you (reluctantly), and i hope you will do the same.

“SONG is a 10 man guild in SEA”.

This sentence destroys any claim of credibility you may have had – in posts past, present and made by your children.

You sir, would not have a clue if Holmes and Watson moved into your spare room and made transferring said clue to you their sole aim until Halley’s comet reappears.

That’s not as funny as you think it is.

in Match-ups

Posted by: zepp.4109

zepp.4109

You were saying?

this v

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

Doubt that is going to happen. SoR morale is very high and it seems they have an all-call going on. Have seen literally every SoR guild in full force, lol. Emphasis on full force.

It seems that a lot of others don’t share the same sentiment as most Rallians. When we are down and hopelessly outnumbered and beaten down is when we become “fair weather players”. I have never seen so many Rallians logging into wvw as I have now, to fight for their server. A few other servers have massive numbers that only show up when they are winning, and the impact is noticeable. Massive respect to everyone that has been pulling long hard hours in the trenches, doing some of the most boring and stressful work in wvw. Keep swinging!

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

After getting rid of all that fat, SoR now is at 29% bodyfat percentage and so it seems they are stacked!

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

So SoR has had 300-375 ppt average all day ever since EU, and it is about to be SEA time yet BG is so extremely stacked that we are borderline Vizunah Square according to SoR posters.

I don’t even. SoR 440 ppt, best Oceanic. huehuehuehue

Sorry Vash, but don’t you ever get sick of constantly whining about coverage? It’s pretty evident BG has the best overall coverage. What you see right now is simply our drunk NA at work. Trust me, SoRs ppt is never that good in Oceanic. BG still has the best Oceanic coverage with ND, MERC, CA, WM, XF and NOC. I believe XF, ND and WM are SEA, but some of them start early almost everyday to help MERC and co. Don’t worry, things wont be so lopsided soon. Overtime does not mean better coverage.

Lol drunk NA doesn’t get you over 300 PPT all throughout the day and 440+ PPT during Oceanic/SEA.

That’s called over-stacking your server… I hope JQ and BG can get more transfers to balance out against SoR’s ridiculous coverage.

I’m sorry BG does not need any more transfers, you guys already have enough. If you don’t know what over-stacked means, look at your server and SoR. Both of your servers are stacked, get over it.

Any server that easily ticks 300+ PPT all throughout the day any time they want is a stacked server… SoR has a huge presence 24/7 & it’ll be tough for any server to compete unless the other 2 servers get the coverage to balance things out.

Kathy K, do you remember that time SoR was the underdog? Ever since then, we received IRON, KISS and SONG. SONG is a 10 man guild in SEA, and although they are extremely good (they seriously are), they cannot make a huge difference in SEA time due to the blobbing by BG and JQ. IRON and KISS, no matter how insanely good they are, cannot make us tick 300-400+ throughout NA and Oceanic. As for NA, i believe BG is getting 2v1’d quite a bit and are suffering issues with turnouts (correct me if im wrong). Maybe thats why SoR is ticking high in NA since BG is the bigger threat in NA. As for Oceanic, there is some form of overtime done by SoR and the drunk NA can form about 30+. One extra decent sized zerg in Oceanic can make a huge difference for SoR, considering only a zerg the size of MERC can handle. Like i told Vash, overtime does not mean better or stacked coverage. I dont understand why BG would need anymore guilds, after acquiring guilds like TKG, WM, Meow, RISE, BT, XF, etc. As much as i wish for SoR’s SEA to gain a little more coverage for balance during SEA time, it would only make our overall coverage extremely complete, making the matchup unbalanced. Before thinking of your server, please think of the server that needs overall coverage the most, which is JQ. I really hope JQ gets as much coverage as they can, particularly in EU and Oceanic. I’ve refrained from trolling you (reluctantly), and i hope you will do the same.

“SONG is a 10 man guild in SEA”.

This sentence destroys any claim of credibility you may have had – in posts past, present and made by your children.

You sir, would not have a clue if Holmes and Watson moved into your spare room and made transferring said clue to you their sole aim until Halley’s comet reappears.

Personally, i havent been on for a few weeks now, so i have no idea if their numbers increased. Maybe they’re 10-20 right now.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

SOR definitely needs a few more asian and oceanic wvw guilds, but is certainly stacked in both NA and EU and needs no more guilds in those timezones. I hope even the BG and JQ trolls can agree on this -__-

The problem is, that between October and February, all the tier 1 servers had 18/7 coverage. They all had their weak zones where they could not even fill 1 map for a major portion (several hours) of a 24 hour day. It was like a combination of rock, paper and scissors.

The end of free transfers saw a massive amount of guilds stacking onto Jade Quarry, giving it the first superior 24/7 coverage since HoD had TA.

Blackgate stacked itself to match Jade Quarry.

Sanctum of Rall stacked itself to match Blackgate

Blackgate then stacked itself again to match Sanctum of Rall

Sanctum of Rall stacked itself again to match Blackgate

It’s a vicious cycle, one that I never wish never happened. But as far as blaming who’s fault it is, you don’t need to go any further than have a look at your own server who started the 24/7 super stacking server trend.

I hope Jade Quarry can recruit more guilds to equal SoR and BG but the problem is that it’s happening at the expense of all the lower tiers, tier 2 used to be very close to tier 1, now they are miles apart.

There is an unquenchable thirst now for the tier 1 servers to have superior 24/7 coverage, anything less isn’t enough!

Hmm actually SoR recruited to catch up with jq. When SoR first made it to t1, it was clear our coverage wasn’t even close to jq (blowout wins). Before that it was recruit to have a fighting chance in t1. So ya I blame jq for forcing sor/bg to play the catch up game.

JQ really needs a large euro and oceanic base. Actually one large EURO guild would suffice.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

SiegHawk.7981

Do you guys make Special ones with Sprinkles with DragonBrand shape on it? o.<

Dragonbrand [EAT]

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

For you sir, Anything

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

SiegHawk.7981

For you sir, Anything

Then id have to talk to my Councile of this!!!

Dragonbrand [EAT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reinforcments.5713

Reinforcments.5713

I just love this chaotic mess. It feels just like a real battle.

Everyone is out to cut your throat and won’t stop at any dirty tatic to achieve victory.
I haven’t been this enthralled with team based combat since the original Planetside.

You guys give me the biggest battle stiffy.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fade.7658

Fade.7658

You were saying?

this v

Or this?

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: assasin of warr.9517

assasin of warr.9517

I don’t think so Renmei

Oceanic no way,

Is this a joke?? Don’t take this the wrong way i know your kind of on edge every time i point something out, but you do know how time zone exchanges work right??

When EU comes online we have a few upgraded keeps in both BG and sometimes in the borderlands. From there we can push out from defended positions and in case of a massive zerg we can pull back and bog it down forcing you to commit more and more forces. HOW EVER your number right now are so big that at the end of the night where RK is the only on with active commanders and only have about 5-10 guilded on we get over run.

Then we go into NA with Paper borderland. From there your NA have the advantage and can defend all the way and keep the high PTT while keeping the pressure on us. The nights where we can leave EU with some Waypointed and defended Keeps our NA do quite well.

Right now with your EU outnumbering us on such a massive scale there is very little chance for us to hold a position that can be given over to NA that is strong enough to give them the fighting chance they need.

Also about JQ they do plenty of hitting my side. You where in EB yesterday you saw how JQ came and took advantage of our weakness. They are always about doing what every they see as right to win and they will hit what ever side looks the most open.

yuo mean jq is flipping wooden towers while we atcing your keep and then turn to our sm so we need to release the presure of your keep. y man they hit so valid things yesterday night.

cosmic force
elementalist for The Iron Triangle [IRON]
Proud member (mesmer ofc) for YOLO.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

You would think after 4 months people would get tired of complaining about the same stuff everyday.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: cyyrix.6105

cyyrix.6105

IRON and HIRE both are running around with 25+ now to help out. Overtime does not mean better coverage, ever.

Massive respect to everyone that has been pulling long hard hours in the trenches, doing some of the most boring and stressful work in wvw.

For months SoR professed a “no overtime” mantra. Whenever BG won, they discredited the victory on account of overtime, claiming we would burnout soon. “SoR would never play overtime just to win!”

Yet now here they are, admittedly playing long, hard, boring and stressful overtime (your words, not mine). Worse still, they’re using it as an excuse to recruit even more guilds. What a joke.

Cyyrix | Marypoppins Deathsquad [mds] | Team Riot [RIOT] | Blackgate

in Match-ups

Shifty.3412

IRON and HIRE both are running around with 25+ now to help out. Overtime does not mean better coverage, ever.

Massive respect to everyone that has been pulling long hard hours in the trenches, doing some of the most boring and stressful work in wvw.

Worse still, they’re using it as an excuse to recruit even more guilds. What a joke.

Source or forever be a kittenbag.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

Hey shifty, still keeping tabs on us I see ^^. You will be begging wrex to come back again in no time <3

in Match-ups

cyyrix.6105

Worse still, they’re using it as an excuse to recruit even more guilds. What a joke.

Here you go…

What you see right now is simply our drunk NA at work. Trust me, SoRs ppt is never that good in Oceanic…Don’t worry, things wont be so lopsided soon. Overtime does not mean better coverage.

in Match-ups

Shifty.3412

Here you go…

What you see right now is simply our drunk NA at work. Trust me, SoRs ppt is never that good in Oceanic…Don’t worry, things wont be so lopsided soon. Overtime does not mean better coverage.

I don’t see how that shows them doing it to recruit more guilds, try again please.

in Match-ups

Shifty.3412

Hey shifty, still keeping tabs on us I see ^^. You will be begging wrex to come back again in no time <3

I was never the one doing the begging.

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Speaking of being 2v1’d …can you please start doing it during NA hours? Thanks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

You would think after 4 months people would get tired of complaining about the same stuff everyday.

You would think, but I’ve come to the realization that it will never end as long as BG and SoR are fighting each other.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

For months SoR professed a “no overtime” mantra. Whenever BG won, they discredited the victory on account of overtime, claiming we would burnout soon. “SoR would never play overtime just to win!”

Yet now here they are, admittedly playing long, hard, boring and stressful overtime (your words, not mine). Worse still, they’re using it as an excuse to recruit even more guilds. What a joke.

Guilds like HIRE and IRON are just simply helping out their fellow SoR friends from being bullied by the blatant 2v1 from BG and JQ. However, this overtime was not stressed by these guilds. Some leaders even told Rallians to log off if they have to. They just simply couldn’t bear to see SoRs SEA to be bullied and wished to help their friends. Sorry, SoR does not burn out because they do whatever they can to help other within their means, unlike BG.

You just defined overtime in GW2 I just edited your post for you. I’m sure BG does the same for their EU as you do for your SEA. But it’s cool if you don’t see it that way.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: hammer.9721

hammer.9721

Guilds like HIRE and IRON are just simply helping out their fellow SoR friends from being bullied by the blatant 2v1 from BG and JQ. (seriously, ATM ‘s love for hitting SoR was pretty hilarious. Never ever touching BG). However, this overtime was not stressed by these guilds. Some leaders even told Rallians to log off if they have to. They just simply couldn’t bear to see SoRs SEA to be bullied and wished to help their friends. Sorry, SoR does not burn out because they do whatever they can to help other within their means, unlike BG.

You just posted you havent been on for a few weeks but you know whats going on.Players from sor really need to stop with this 2v1 talk its getting old especially when a commander from sor says they use it in their recruiting.All 3 servers get double teamed its a flaw of the 3 server match up anet made.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

ohhh 2v1 talk.. that’s TWO drinks for those of you playing at home!!

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

All 3 servers get double teamed its a flaw of the 3 server match up anet made.

Flaw? Not even remotely a flaw. Three sided matches are far far better than 2 sided matches. That was proven in DAOC a long time ago.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

And 4 for those of you at work cause they acrue interest while you aren’t home!

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

hammer.9721

Thought i was safe to say since i quoted someone saying it.Im not a drinker so i will have 2 glasses of chocolate milk instead.

(edited by hammer.9721)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

WvW new build in one hour but they closed it in 10min lol… kitten SoRBL was fun for us today. Hope you guys enjoy the fight NYS :P

@IRON, i find it strange that you guys just moved to SoR like weeks ago but some of your forum warriors acted like been in tier1 with us for a long long time like they know everything. Funny indeed.

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

in Match-ups

Feed Me Change.6528

Thought i was safe to say since i quoted someone saying it.Im not a drinker so i will have 2 glasses of chocolate milk instead.

covenn said the magic word as well… Make it Choco Soy Milk and I’m in!

in Match-ups

hammer.9721

Afraid not you have to drink wawa chocolate milk because its the best out there.

I have a theory some people will use the drinking game you guys made to get people drunk before they log in.Well i guess some guilds(wont mention any names ) already are before they play.

in Match-ups

cyyrix.6105

Here you go…

I don’t see how that shows them doing it to recruit more guilds, try again please.

Obviously you’re not playing overtime in order to recruit more guilds. That doesn’t even make sense. As I said, SoR is using overtime as an excuse to continue recruiting:

SoR poster: We need more coverage during Oceanic!
BG poster: But look, your ppt during Oceanic is high!
SoR poster: That’s only because we’re playing overtime! We must recruit moarrr!!!

I’m fine with SoR getting yet another guild. Whatever. It’s just funny that SoR cries “overtime” when someone calls them out on their latest recruitment push. It’s particularly funny because over the last several months SoR incessantly mocked BG for playing overtime.

Edit: Please disregard my post, Azure just cleared things up for me. Apparently the “overtime” SoR pulls is completely different from the overtime found on other servers. SoR players voluntarily pull overtime hours, while players on other servers have it forced upon them. If this seems ludicrous, it’s not…It’s actually quite similar to how SoR “donates” gold to help transferring guilds, while other servers “pay” the gold.

(edited by cyyrix.6105)

in Match-ups

Posted by: btowl.7869

btowl.7869

Afraid not you have to drink wawa chocolate milk because its the best out there.

I have a theory some people will use the drinking game you guys made to get people drunk before they log in.Well i guess some guilds(wont mention any names ) already are before they play.

+1 for Wawa reference!

Engineer
What do you mean there are other races than Asura?

in Match-ups

Feed Me Change.6528

You mean like the gas station WaWa? I ain’t been to one of those since I last lived on the East Coast.. guy asked me for a dollar outside, I said “are you gonna by beer” “of course dude” I was like 17 at the time, I wonder if buying alcohol with minor money is a crime..

We were naturally hammered every reset. FoE + BYOB = always a good night.

in Match-ups

hammer.9721

Flaw? Not even remotely a flaw. Three sided matches are far far better than 2 sided matches. That was proven in DAOC a long time ago.

If it was 3 equal servers i would agree with you but there has never been 3 servers in the top tier that could win any given week.I just feel if it was 2 servers there would be better matchups but i know most people prefer multiple servers.

Now for something unrelated i feel like doing a score update just so i can show off the best looking mesmer in the matchup.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

If it was just 2 sides, things would get more lopsided than they already are. Three sides adds a huge change up to fights…. generally the third side gets to be king maker. That is one of the things I enjoyed back when SoR was a huge under dog.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kathy K.6812

Kathy K.6812

I don’t think so Renmei

Oceanic no way,

We are in talks with 6 SEA guilds, 3 Oceanic guilds and 2 Euro guilds. We are looking to get the money together for their transfers.

I found something pretty interesting relating to that subject, remember this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRoV9zT18Sc&t=1m51s

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tam.3146

Tam.3146

WvW new build in one hour but they closed it in 10min lol… kitten SoRBL was fun for us today. Hope you guys enjoy the fight NYS :P

@IRON, i find it strange that you guys just moved to SoR like weeks ago but some of your forum warriors acted like been in tier1 with us for a long long time like they know everything. Funny indeed.

Today our main presence was in BG BL, we stayed in SoR bl for last than 20mins so I dont know wt exactly happened in the BL.
But anyway, good to see you guys in the field its always so much fun to play with u guys

For Dolyaks Glory
Not Yet Solved[NYS] SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: urek mazino.4026

urek mazino.4026

If it was 3 equal servers i would agree with you but there has never been 3 servers in the top tier that could win any given week.I just feel if it was 2 servers there would be better matchups but i know most people prefer multiple servers.

Now for something unrelated i feel like doing a score update just so i can show off the best looking mesmer in the matchup.

I actually had to look twice to see your real face… the face on right horn stood out too much :p

Lo Po – Ranger – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

Wait…JQ is 2v1’ing both Sor AND Bg?

This is why we are #1 NA, we can 2v1 both sides at the same time, like a boss.

Anyone on specific borderlands from BG/SoR, we’ll try to bring [SG] by to create some violence?

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

We are quick to learn /flex

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ljiona.9142

Ljiona.9142

I bet if the Devs renamed an old thread to this one, no one would know the difference.

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

That spot can be hit from ACs in multiple locations … not sure what I am supposed to be shocked at.

in Match-ups

cyyrix.6105

somehow that person could tell where in the tunnel we were.

I’m guessing big white numbers floating on his screen?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bovinity.8610

Bovinity.8610

That’s right at the mouth of the tunnel, how exactly does that demonstrate anything fishy? You can see and aim at that point from all sorts of locations there.

Any sufficiently advanced skill is indistinguishable from luck.