7/12 Sanctum of Rall/Jade Quarry/Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

You can actually hit pretty much the entire tunnel, it’s not difficult.

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyo.7369

Kyo.7369

I like how there is all this blabber about “Ac Hacking” when someone with multiple can achieve the same thing, without modifying the games windowed mode to a horizontal stick.

Anet just has to change the way the games FoV scales from resolution modifications.

Guardian Kyo
Arkham[Ark]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

IRON and HIRE both are running around with 25+ now to help out. Overtime does not mean better coverage, ever.

Massive respect to everyone that has been pulling long hard hours in the trenches, doing some of the most boring and stressful work in wvw.

Worse still, they’re using it as an excuse to recruit even more guilds. What a joke.

Source or forever be a kittenbag.

Here you go…

What you see right now is simply our drunk NA at work. Trust me, SoRs ppt is never that good in Oceanic…Don’t worry, things wont be so lopsided soon. Overtime does not mean better coverage.

I don’t see how that shows them doing it to recruit more guilds, try again please.

Obviously you’re not playing overtime in order to recruit more guilds. That doesn’t even make sense. As I said, SoR is using overtime as an excuse to continue recruiting:

SoR poster: We need more coverage during Oceanic!
BG poster: But look, your ppt during Oceanic is high!
SoR poster: That’s only because we’re playing overtime! We must recruit moarrr!!!

I’m fine with SoR getting yet another guild. Whatever. It’s just funny that SoR cries “overtime” when someone calls them out on their latest recruitment push. It’s particularly funny because over the last several months SoR incessantly mocked BG for playing overtime.

Edit: Please disregard my post, Azure just cleared things up for me. Apparently the “overtime” SoR pulls is completely different from the overtime found on other servers. SoR players voluntarily pull overtime hours, while players on other servers have it forced upon them. If this seems ludicrous, it’s not…It’s actually quite similar to how SoR “donates” gold to help transferring guilds, while other servers “pay” the gold.

I think we need to recruit guilds for SEA/Oceanic because of 2 reasons, one we are lacking the numbers, two the gameplay during that timezone. The ppt shows it so shouldn’t be no arguing there. We cannot control how the other 2 servers will play so the only thing left is recruiting and strategizing accordingly. There is no conspiracy and anyone who wants to face opponents instead of doors will support it.
Also, SoR has recognized same type of problems and actively helped recruiting guilds to BG and JQ for their weak spots so it would behoove to do the same or at least have the courtesy not to act against it.

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

(edited by Zen.8497)

in Match-ups

Posted by: LostBalloon.6423

LostBalloon.6423

You can actually hit pretty much the entire tunnel, it’s not difficult.

With an AC that is in lords room? Kittens

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

If it was just 2 sides, things would get more lopsided than they already are. Three sides adds a huge change up to fights…. generally the third side gets to be king maker. That is one of the things I enjoyed back when SoR was a huge under dog.

+1x2
Two way matches always bandwagon and stay bandwagoned. I got an Email from NCsoft offering to PAY me to come be Asmodian…. Still after all this time.
I also liked being the underdog, the points game isn’t having a positive effect on general gameplay.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

WvW new build in one hour but they closed it in 10min lol… kitten SoRBL was fun for us today. Hope you guys enjoy the fight NYS :P

@IRON, i find it strange that you guys just moved to SoR like weeks ago but some of your forum warriors acted like been in tier1 with us for a long long time like they know everything. Funny indeed.

We are quick to learn /flex

Umm, no. It’s typical European bravado and egotism. But hey, in the majority of cases that ‘we’ run into you – [IRON] – I sincerely love the copious amounts of bags you all drop.

in Match-ups

Posted by: cyyrix.6105

cyyrix.6105

IRON and HIRE both are running around with 25+ now to help out. Overtime does not mean better coverage, ever.

Massive respect to everyone that has been pulling long hard hours in the trenches, doing some of the most boring and stressful work in wvw.

Worse still, they’re using it as an excuse to recruit even more guilds. What a joke.

Here you go…

What you see right now is simply our drunk NA at work. Trust me, SoRs ppt is never that good in Oceanic…Don’t worry, things wont be so lopsided soon. Overtime does not mean better coverage.

I don’t see how that shows them doing it to recruit more guilds, try again please.

Obviously you’re not playing overtime in order to recruit more guilds. That doesn’t even make sense. As I said, SoR is using overtime as an excuse to continue recruiting:

SoR poster: That’s only because we’re playing overtime! We must recruit moarrr!!!

I’m fine with SoR getting yet another guild. Whatever. It’s just funny that SoR cries “overtime” when someone calls them out on their latest recruitment push. It’s particularly funny because over the last several months SoR incessantly mocked BG for playing overtime.

Edit: Please disregard my post, Azure just cleared things up for me. Apparently the “overtime” SoR pulls is completely different from the overtime found on other servers. SoR players voluntarily pull overtime hours, while players on other servers have it forced upon them. If this seems ludicrous, it’s not…It’s actually quite similar to how SoR “donates” gold to help transferring guilds, while other servers “pay” the gold.

I think we need to recruit guilds for SEA/Oceanic because of 2 reasons, one we are lacking the numbers, two the gameplay during that timezone. The ppt shows it so shouldn’t be no arguing there. We cannot control how the other 2 servers will play so the only thing left is recruiting and strategizing accordingly. There is no conspiracy and anyone who wants to face opponents instead of doors will support it.
Also, SoR has recognized same type of problems and actively helped recruiting guilds to BG and JQ for their weak spots so it would behoove to do the same or at least have the courtesy not to act against it.

It’s Tuesday and the race for first place is within 200 points. Please tell me more about how SoR needs to continue recruiting.

If any guild is looking to transfer up in tiers, they should consider JQ or TC. NOT SoR or BG, regardless of the guild’s timezone.

Cyyrix | Marypoppins Deathsquad [mds] | Team Riot [RIOT] | Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bovinity.8610

Bovinity.8610

If any guild is looking to transfer up in tiers, they should consider JQ or TC. NOT SoR or BG, regardless of the guild’s timezone.

Or you could be REALLY pro and transfer from JQ to SoR or BG.

Not that anyone would do that.

Right?

Any sufficiently advanced skill is indistinguishable from luck.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LostBalloon.6423

LostBalloon.6423

Where the ACs were (you can see one in lords and one behind) those have no way of reaching there.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

WvW new build in one hour but they closed it in 10min lol… kitten SoRBL was fun for us today. Hope you guys enjoy the fight NYS :P

@IRON, i find it strange that you guys just moved to SoR like weeks ago but some of your forum warriors acted like been in tier1 with us for a long long time like they know everything. Funny indeed.

Umm, no. It’s typical European bravado and egotism. But hey, in the majority of cases that ‘we’ run into you – [IRON] – I sincerely love the copious amounts of bags you all drop.

Yeah you are right, because fighting here, you need to be a member of Mensa to work it all out and to see whats going on , and our experience before we come to NA meant nothing as its a totally different game. thank you for teaching me the error of my ways. Plus happy to give you bags just as I am happy to get them off you (but we can get ours without standing behind a wall with mass arrow cart cover :P)

(edited by Starscream.7803)

in Match-ups

Zen.8497

Here you go…

It’s Tuesday and the race for first place is within 200 points. Please tell me more about how SoR needs to continue recruiting.

Please pay attention at the post I’m talking about a specific time zone, have not seen BG consistently ticking below 100 ppt. during any time zones. The SoR players during SEA/Oceanic are awesome but they need more numbers. They deserve to enjoy the game on equal footing with JQ and BG.
Also, see above.

(edited by Zen.8497)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Punny.9210

Punny.9210

SoR’s early NA is way too early .. lol

even in East time is like 3 pm – 5 pm, they don’t have jobs or school ? lol

Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

Or you could be REALLY pro and transfer from JQ to SoR or BG.

Not that anyone would do that.

Right?

Or you could be REALLY [PRO] and transfer to JQ from BG.

That happened

Right?

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: cyyrix.6105

cyyrix.6105

Please pay attention at the post I’m talking about a specific time zone

Please pay attention to my post, specifically where I said “regardless of timezone”

have not seen BG consistently ticking below 100 ppt. during any time zones.

No server has consistently ticked below 100 ppt. See the Income Evolution at http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/33/ Interestingly, BG has the lowest tick on the chart.

The SoR players during SEA/Oceanic are awesome but they need more numbers. They deserve to enjoy the game on equal footing with JQ and BG.

Fair enough. Based on this, is it safe to assume that you’re hoping JQ and BG receive EU transfers? Where was this logic when KISS and SONG transferred?

Cyyrix | Marypoppins Deathsquad [mds] | Team Riot [RIOT] | Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: HolyMolla.6582

HolyMolla.6582

Here you go…

Please pay attention at the post I’m talking about a specific time zone, have not seen BG consistently ticking below 100 ppt. during any time zones. The SoR players during SEA/Oceanic are awesome but they need more numbers. They deserve to enjoy the game on equal footing with JQ and BG.
Also, see above.

BG needs EU/ EST NA to be on equal foot with SOR.
JQ needs EU/NA to be on equal foot with BG and SOR.
Dude, Stop with I need this timezone and You need this BS.
You really want more people on your server?

in Match-ups

Posted by: HolyMolla.6582

HolyMolla.6582

For SOR, they dont need to recruit SEA timezone.
You guys already have superior EU and NA timezone.
Trying to build the brand new HOD or something?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fact.5908

Fact.5908

That’s rich. [IRON] doesn’t drop bags, we just get them.

Fact [IRON] – Sanctum of Rall
Former Commander of TL and the Ascension Alliance

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyo.7369

Kyo.7369

That’s rich. [IRON] doesn’t drop bags, we just get them.

[IRON] is a great bunch of people, and players.
<3

Guardian Kyo
Arkham[Ark]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Fact.5908

I wish we had incentive and capabilities to deliberately double team. Oh wait, I actually enjoy a challenge.

Running in those blobs 24/7 is a challenge now? You almost had me.

For you it may be a challenge. Fortunately, we tend to split into smaller groups unless gathering to stomp a larger zerg.

in Match-ups

Zen.8497

Please pay attention at the post I’m talking about a specific time zone

Please pay attention to my post, specifically where I said “regardless of timezone”

have not seen BG consistently ticking below 100 ppt. during any time zones.

No server has consistently ticked below 100 ppt. See the Income Evolution at http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/33/ Interestingly, BG has the lowest tick on the chart.

The SoR players during SEA/Oceanic are awesome but they need more numbers. They deserve to enjoy the game on equal footing with JQ and BG.

Fair enough. Based on this, is it safe to assume that you’re hoping JQ and BG receive EU transfers? Where was this logic when KISS and SONG transferred?

Please move on, nothing to see here:) We will recruit as we see fit same as BG always did.

in Match-ups

Posted by: globe.7238

globe.7238

I wish we had incentive and capabilities to deliberately double team. Oh wait, I actually enjoy a challenge.

Running in those blobs 24/7 is a challenge now? You almost had me.

For you it may be a challenge. Fortunately, we tend to split into smaller groups unless gathering to stomp a larger zerg.

I dont blob and I surely dont zerg, very rarely do I ever support the zergs JQ produces. Where are these smaller groups? Having at least 20 people constantly might be a small group to you, but to others it isnt.

Attachments:

Imminent Demise » [iD] « Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zulubeast.8519

Zulubeast.8519

I dream of a world where the all the large WvW guilds across t1 and t2 get together and choose another 6 servers to spread out to and repopulate, creating a slowly formulating 12-way tie across four tiers, giving everyone little to no lag, fun fights, and less stress overall.

However, that’s the hard way to solve our problems. There’s too many variables to wrap your mind around after a two minutes, and since people only seem to ever give two minutes of thought before posting on these forums, why bother right? Lets continue flame baiting each other instead of brainstorming ideas!

Granted, it’s idealistic, but in the end, this game is ours to play. ANet will always continue to try and make it better, but they have a 2 week timeframe to keep updating and they have a much larger scope of a game than just WvW. If we want to change how we play, we must do it for ourselves.

The scope of that simple idea of disseminating across 12 servers instead of stacking 3 is immense. But just thought I’d throw it out there!

in Match-ups

Fact.5908

Zen speaks for the whole server.

in Match-ups

Fact.5908

I dream of a world where the all the large WvW guilds across t1 and t2 get together and choose another 6 servers to spread out to and repopulate, creating a slowly formulating 12-way tie across four tiers, giving everyone little to no lag, fun fights, and less stress overall.

However, that’s the hard way to solve our problems. There’s too many variables to wrap your mind around after a two minutes, and since people only seem to ever give two minutes of thought before posting on these forums, why bother right? Lets continue flame baiting each other instead of brainstorming ideas!

Granted, it’s idealistic, but in the end, this game is ours to play. ANet will always continue to try and make it better, but they have a 2 week timeframe to keep updating and they have a much larger scope of a game than just WvW. If we want to change how we play, we must do it for ourselves.

The scope of that simple idea of disseminating across 12 servers instead of stacking 3 is immense. But just thought I’d throw it out there!

I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkjoy.3092

Darkjoy.3092

I really miss the old SOR . Proud in third place.Yet first place always in holding the high and mighty moral ground. A top the clouds on the “greatest server community ever” they were able to cast down judgement on those "playing for points, pulling over time, recruiting " . The list of heathen sins where endless . But it was not to last . They tasted the forbidden fruit of victory. The corruption spread . The righteous battle cry " we are about the fights " dulled across the heavens . The once mighty Sanctum was no longer free of space and time zones , but now obsessed by it. Finally God summoned Indo to top of the mount and commanded him to have his people return their window resolution to how it was intended. They screamed across the forums in defiance . So God cast them below with the defiled mortals . To scrap, struggle , toil and steal every last point for that fleeting taste of victory that fuels their dark souls.

in Match-ups

Zen.8497

For SOR, they dont need to recruit SEA timezone.
You guys already have superior EU and NA timezone.
Trying to build the brand new HOD or something?

Imagine a matchup with 3 servers all having coverage on the opposite time zones while the overall ppt might be close but the players never fight each other. Is that really a balanced wvwvw matchup or just PvD?
The overall score is only meaningful in terms of matchup balance if the ppt is closely spread during all time zones, which btw had to be demonstrated.

(edited by Zen.8497)

in Match-ups

Fact.5908

I really miss the old SOR . Proud in third place.Yet first place always in holding the high and mighty moral ground. A top the clouds on the “greatest server community ever” they were able to cast down judgement on those "playing for points, pulling over time, recruiting " . The list of heathen sins where endless . But it was not to last . They tasted the forbidden fruit of victory. The corruption spread . The righteous battle cry " we are about the fights " dulled across the heavens . The once mighty Sanctum was no longer free of space and time zones , but now obsessed by it. Finally God summoned Indo to top of the mount and commanded him to have his people return their window resolution to how it was intended. They screamed across the forums in defiance . So God cast them below with the defiled mortals . To scrap, struggle , toil and steal every last point for that fleeting taste of victory that fuels their dark souls.

I have no idea what you’re talking about. We like to win battles, not imaginary points.

in Match-ups

Zen.8497

Zen speaks for the whole server.

Think where man’s glory most begins and ends, and say my glory was I had such friends.

in Match-ups

Posted by: shortcake.8659

shortcake.8659

can someone find me some gifs that are neither funny nor very relevant, they seem to be getting popular in this thread and I want to feel cool

some terrible idiot in [pre]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snapple.9251

Snapple.9251

can someone find me some gifs that are neither funny nor very relevant, they seem to be getting popular in this thread and I want to feel cool

If you want to feel cool.. posting in this thread was your first mistake

[IRON] – SoR
Snappless / Osii

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esqi.8496

Esqi.8496

Well that didn’t last long =/

[TKG] Flake

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

I have no idea what you’re talking about. We like to win battles, not imaginary points.

Your guild was not part of the old SoR. Welcome to tier 1.

Attachments:

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ljiona.9142

Ljiona.9142

Cuddles needs to quit sleeping. You are suppose to post one picture per 10 whines. Shape-up or we will find a cuter replacement for you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moderator

Since this thread has turned into nothing but image meme spam, we will now lock it. Please refrain from engaging in this behavior.

(edited by Moderator)