Posted by: Tootsie.5217

Tootsie.5217

Nice to meet you and nice try on our Garrison
Until we meet again… CooOOoo!

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: LostAsylum.3018

LostAsylum.3018

Good luck guys. Should be a fun matchup.
Live Score Updates: http://mos.millenium.org/na

[EDGE] Guild from DR is hosting fight club at the windmill south of South Supply camp in DR borderlands. Starts at Daily reset on Thursday. See thread for details.

[DDLG] Is looking for 15+vs 15+ GvG’s

PM ME ON FORUMS to set it up.

I saw 4 members of [EDGE] at the windmill and didn’t know they were “dueling”. Sorry about killing all 4 of you. My bad, next time I will do it one at a time instead.

Arm, are you the sylvari DD Ele that uses the flying fire elemental? I think I dueled you in fight club and lost twice. I’m Lil Kin Zen of (BRL). I was testing out different builds. I would like to practice with you again.

Lil Kin Zen (PPOL)
Yea I kill People.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

Arm, are you the sylvari DD Ele that uses the flying fire elemental? I think I dueled you in fight club and lost twice. I’m Lil Kin Zen of (BRL). I was testing out different builds. I would like to practice with you again.

O that guy? im sure hes no one special, i wouldnt worry about him.

Arm is a female human Ele.

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Ahahaha, this just keeps getting better.

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: ARM.3912

ARM.3912

[EDGE] Guild from DR is hosting fight club at the windmill south of South Supply camp in DR borderlands. Starts at Daily reset on Thursday. See thread for details.

I saw 4 members of [EDGE] at the windmill and didn’t know they were “dueling”. Sorry about killing all 4 of you. My bad, next time I will do it one at a time instead.

Weird. 3 of us went to NSP to relax with friends, and only 2 other EDGE members were there. I wish you died killed all “4” of us, but you only stomped the other 2 when they were downed; when the duel was finished. Although, if that helps to increase your self-esteem, then so be it.

Ahhh so now you are trying to manipulate the story… clear proof that I killed all 4 of you by myself.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crucify.1649

Crucify.1649

Weird. 3 of us went to NSP to relax with friends, and only 2 other EDGE members were there. I wish you died killed all “4” of us, but you only stomped the other 2 when they were downed; when the duel was finished. Although, if that helps to increase your self-esteem, then so be it.

Ahhh so now you are trying to manipulate the story… clear proof that I killed all 4 of you by myself.

Thought you were someone else. Never mind what I have responded, you’re no one to me at the moment.

Chase Me Like A Puppy [woof]

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

ARM.3912

Thought you were someone else. Never mind what I have responded, you’re no one to me at the moment.

And now you deny it! Classic! DR, you won’t get any better if you keep trying to pretend you don’t lose 4v1 (where you are the 4).

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

So a question to the other people that are forced to deal with this ARM guy everyday..

Does he have any new material or is this what we get to see every day… if this is all he has this will be a boring week on the forums also.

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

Where’s the ignore button on the forums?

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

You are both wrong. It’s me that needs to L2P.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: matty.4907

matty.4907

You are both wrong. It’s me that needs to L2P.

Oozo, you push blinds LIKE A BOSS. You’re probably the only one who doesn’t need to L2P.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joey.3928

Joey.3928

Had fun in GoM BL today! Good fights to the GoM at SE of the map. Especially the warrior and engi from [DS]. You guys were tough.

Attachments:

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger
Hardcorepwnograhpy [HARD] | Isle of Janthir

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

So a question to the other people that are forced to deal with this ARM guy everyday..

Does he have any new material or is this what we get to see every day… if this is all he has this will be a boring week on the forums also.

ARM is amazing.

Watch him run through a zerg, stomp 4 or 5 people and with each hit yell out ARM.
He actually is a pretty decent fighter and turns out to be a really decent forum warrior, if you don’t believe me then scroll through this thread and count how many people are replying to him.

Also.. Anyone else read the chat logs in the pictures? Yer we see this in map chat all the time and the best thing to do is stop playing and have a laugh at the people dumb enough to bite

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyuzo.4675

Kyuzo.4675

Glad we don’t have people like that ARMs kid on dr. He is just making a fool of himself and isn’t smart enough to see it. Your mother should of swallowed. -.-

I’m pretty sure we have our own Village Idiots but fortunately they rarely post

[AD] Devona’s Rest

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

ARM is amazing.

Watch him run through a zerg, stomp 4 or 5 people and with each hit yell out ARM.
He actually is a pretty decent fighter and turns out to be a really decent forum warrior, if you don’t believe me then scroll through this thread and count how many people are replying to him.

Also.. Anyone else read the chat logs in the pictures? Yer we see this in map chat all the time and the best thing to do is stop playing and have a laugh at the people dumb enough to bite

A successful troll gets people to respond out of anger. If you haven’t noticed I’ve been ridiculing him and laughing at him. Mom jokes aren’t good trolls. Good trolls always have an element of truth in them. Like the truth that he isn’t a good player because while many elems have learned to adjust to the nerfs he does nothing but whine on the forums about them.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Abyssisis.3971

Abyssisis.3971

Glad we don’t have people like that ARMs kid on dr. He is just making a fool of himself and isn’t smart enough to see it. Your mother should of swallowed. -.-

I’m pretty sure we have our own Village Idiots but fortunately they rarely post

I don’t know about that, been coming to the forum for months to read our match up threads and never have I been ashamed to have someone from our server post. Got infracted for that post, but it was worth it. Lol

Commander Obscura
The Bloody Rain [Rain]
Devona’s Rest

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

ARM.3912

So… decided to check out this ARM guy in game because I thought he might be a good player.

Oh boy, I have never been so wrong. Check out my chat logs, Tots was right, he runs from fights.

ARM = #1 worst player NA. (14 years and under league.)

Your map is in the corner and showing. You aren’t standing at ruins or the south camp.

Looks like you are the one who runs from fights kid, which I knew the second you whispered me.

When will your server l2p?

In the first picture I’m facing GoM spawn waiting for you to come out to ruins. The second is when I waypointed back and ran to south supply camp. Didn’t find you at either place, unless you were one of the 13 bad GoM players that I was farming stacks off of.

In other words, you are a coward who didn’t show up to fight and you brought a friend.

This is where learning to play would come in handy for you. You could show up to 1v1s, and you wouldn’t have to bring a friend either. Learning to play has all these benefits and more! It has also been proven to lower cancer risk in mice. TRY IT TODAY DR SERVER!!!

Says the guy who’s backed out of every duel that has been thrown at him.

I believe it’s you who needs to learn to play.

I showed up, you hid a map away. Your cowardice is transparent to everyone.

Just give up, the way your server already did…

You didn’t show up. You hid behind jokes I heard in elementary school.
But if you seriously want a 1v1 message me. Prove your talk Mr Internet muscles.

Says the guy in the 2 screen shots proving he didn’t show up…

You and your server are so sad. Where you always this bad or is it a new thing?

You didn’t say you were going to show up. I never saw you show up. You didn’t even show up. You won’t message me for a real 1v1.

I’m going to stop arguing with you. Your grammar is comparable to a 3rd grade student and it’s giving me a headache.

Lets sum up:

1. You server sucks and is losing
2. You say you are “letting” GOM win
3. A guild from DR starts up a “duel” night and I accidentally kill all 4 of them at the same time.
4. Some noob from DR “challenges” me to a 1v1 vs his engi and mesmer friend and they don’t show up
5. DR continues not to l2p
6. ARM continues to own all
7. I went out to eat, logged back in, and within 3 seconds matty is inviting me to group as i type this from his pathetic DR toon while I am still standing in lions arch. Pathetic stalker fanboi much?
8. ARM is your God.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moderator.9532

Moderator.9532

As a reminder to everyone, we kindly ask you to keep this discussion healthy, friendly and constructive, otherwise it will be closed. Please refrain from personal attacks or condescending posts. Thank you.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

ARM is amazing.

A successful troll gets people to respond out of anger. If you haven’t noticed I’ve been ridiculing him and laughing at him. Mom jokes aren’t good trolls. Good trolls always have an element of truth in them. Like the truth that he isn’t a good player because while many elems have learned to adjust to the nerfs he does nothing but whine on the forums about them.

Trolling has nothing to do with anger or emotions, it’s about getting a response to something that one has spoken about that has no actual relevance. The actual truth about all this is, everyone here “trolling” is sitting behind their keyboards having a laugh about how they made the other person upset or mad when they are doing the exact same thing.

….. And Elementalist.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

ARM is amazing.

Are you that bad thief that cried when I staked him and spammed /sit?

I told you you were mad bro! lol, gg, owned.

See what I mean here? He got so mad that he had to reply. Difference is: my troll was based upon the truth and he is just flinging kitten on the wall and hoping it sticks.

Bad player and a bad troll. So sad.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: multani.1452

multani.1452

So… decided to check out this ARM guy in game because I thought he might be a good player.

Oh boy, I have never been so wrong. Check out my chat logs, Tots was right, he runs from fights.

Your map is in the corner and showing. You aren’t standing at ruins or the south camp.

Looks like you are the one who runs from fights kid, which I knew the second you whispered me.

In the first picture I’m facing GoM spawn waiting for you to come out to ruins. The second is when I waypointed back and ran to south supply camp. Didn’t find you at either place, unless you were one of the 13 bad GoM players that I was farming stacks off of.

In other words, you are a coward who didn’t show up to fight and you brought a friend.

This is where learning to play would come in handy for you. You could show up to 1v1s, and you wouldn’t have to bring a friend either. Learning to play has all these benefits and more! It has also been proven to lower cancer risk in mice. TRY IT TODAY DR SERVER!!!

But if you seriously want a 1v1 message me. Prove your talk Mr Internet muscles.

You didn’t say you were going to show up. I never saw you show up. You didn’t even show up. You won’t message me for a real 1v1.

I’m going to stop arguing with you. Your grammar is comparable to a 3rd grade student and it’s giving me a headache.

Lets sum up:

3. A guild from DR starts up a “duel” night and I accidentally kill all 4 of them at the same time.
4. Some noob from DR “challenges” me to a 1v1 vs his engi and mesmer friend and they don’t show up
7. I went out to eat, logged back in, and within 3 seconds matty is inviting me to group as i type this from his pathetic DR toon while I am still standing in lions arch. Pathetic stalker fanboi much?
8. ARM is your God.

Are you a GOD?

Attachments:

“I got ten voices in my head and NONE of them like you.”
~Eliana Veilstrike~
Yak’s Bend (TBE)

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

ARM is amazing.

Trolling has nothing to do with anger or emotions, it’s about getting a response to something that one has spoken about that has no actual relevance. The actual truth about all this is, everyone here “trolling” is sitting behind their keyboards having a laugh about how they made the other person upset or mad when they are doing the exact same thing.

Trolling has everything to do with anger and emotions. It’s a form of psychological confrontation. People who get crushed by trolling are people with fragile egos like ARM. People who don’t take themselves too seriously are pretty much impervious to trolling.

I’m somewhere in the middle of that scale, BTW.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nordic Natedog.4360

Nordic Natedog.4360

Had fun in GoM BL today! Good fights to the GoM at SE of the map. Especially the warrior and engi from [DS]. You guys were tough.

Not even an honorable mention about the mesmer? I’m hurt. And after I spent all that time chasing you around working to finally get you to fight me. :P

Mag (PA)
Figrin the Healer (Guard), Angelic Renae (Mes), Death by Figrin (Thief)

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ninjapotpie.6973

Ninjapotpie.6973

Not even an honorable mention about the mesmer? I’m hurt. And after I spent all that time chasing you around working to finally get you to fight me. :P

That’s cause Az is much prettier then you lol… I think I might Hate you Joey.. :-] I was that eng and had been dealing with you all morning.

Zorin Blackbow / Azrok [DS]
Ranger, Eng ,Commander (ret),Smartass
GoM. Please don’t feed the Trolls.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

ARM is amazing.

Trolling has everything to do with anger and emotions. It’s a form of psychological confrontation. People who get crushed by trolling are people with fragile egos like ARM. People who don’t take themselves too seriously are pretty much impervious to trolling.

I’m somewhere in the middle of that scale, BTW.

I dunno then maybe I need to learn to troll or maybe I just couldn’t give a kitten about getting involved with it… I like to give people kitten and expect some in return but I don’t like people getting kitten about it.

Anyway: Ioj, I only have so many shadow shots to keep up with a runner -.- I’m so bad a thief I always refer my ranger, mesmer or guard…

….. And Elementalist.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

O that guy? im sure hes no one special, i wouldnt worry about him.

Arm is a female human Ele.

aww.. I am noticed.. how nice.. but I don’t use a fire elemental?

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

Lets sum up:

8. ARM is your God.

Are you a GOD?

GO GET ER RAY!!!

Next time someone ask you if you are a god you say YES!!!!

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Good fights today GoM. Being constantly outnumbered definetly makes me grow as a commander, had lots of fun today.

Nice ninjaing on our undefended and unscouted bay DR. Saw GoM on your eb keep inner gate, decided to hit GoMs side plus SM while they were on you.

You’re welcome.

PS: WTB more active commanders. 6 hours or more is enough for a day.

Commander Nachonix

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: urbanevil.7145

urbanevil.7145

I JUST MADE BUFFALO WINGS, THEY WERE GOOD BUT I SHOULDA ADDED SOME PARMESEAN CAUSE THATS HOW LORD’S DO IT! U GUYS WANNA FIGHT? HIT ME UP KTHXBYE!

IOJ-Raganarkz – 80 Asura Thief [HARD]
IOJ-Bouttobuffitup – 80 Norn Guard[HARD]
http://www.hardcorepwnography.com

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Argh learnt a valueable lesson today in EB… Don’t bother fighting Ioj 1v1 or chasing… I been baited into 5 ppl to be stomped way too much

….. And Elementalist.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Argh learnt a valueable lesson today in EB… Don’t bother fighting Ioj 1v1 or chasing… I been baited into 5 ppl to be stomped way too much

Attachments:

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Yay posts talking about a whole server over some individual fights!

Commander Nachonix

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tukmolytes.3467

Tukmolytes.3467

What I observed in this week’s matchup.

DR – [DDLG] is not what they used to be 2-3 weeks ago when we faced them. You guys looks scattered this time and twice we rolled over your zerg. I don’t know if you guys was unorganized or IoJ got the counter for you.

GoM – Common guys! Do not WP or alt-tab godkitten it! Lets fight head on. I need to use like 3 speed buffs to chase your zerg. You got the numbers, fight like a man.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Isle of Janthir [2012-2017] → Fort Aspenwood [2017-Present]
Power Ranger

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

DR – [DDLG] is not what they used to be 2-3 weeks ago when we faced them. You guys looks scattered this time and twice we rolled over your zerg. I don’t know if you guys was unorganized or IoJ got the counter for you.

GoM – Common guys! Do not WP or alt-tab godkitten it! Lets fight head on. I need to use like 3 speed buffs to chase your zerg. You got the numbers, fight like a man.

hehe Ioj runs away from 1v1’s and GoM runs away from Zerg vs Zerg… I did have an amazing 1v1 finally against a war, both downed each other to rally state but sadly that war last stand ability or w/e its called won it for him!

….. And Elementalist.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Legion.1569

Legion.1569

yeah bro you diffidently wiped us. Guildie managed to capture this video. Dont worry we wiped that same zerg again 5 minutes later without the cannons.

Cokie The Clown [HMMM],[BAGS] Formerly Devonas Rest, now SBI

(edited by Legion.1569)

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

yeah bro you diffidently wiped us. Dont worry we wiped that same zerg again 5 minutes later without the cannons.

dat 1 spam.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: nyckolag.2394

nyckolag.2394

yeah bro you diffidently wiped us. Dont worry we wiped that same zerg again 5 minutes later without the cannons.

I can’t take anybody that labels a video “How stupid is IoJ”, proceeding then to butcher the English language, seriously.

Regardless, that was a really good wipe – and like somebody in your video stated, it’s remarkable that you guys wiped the group. I’m sure that if they hadn’t been clumped up under the cannons like that, the scenario would have looked quite different. Good job.

Fellblade is best blade.
Leader and head forum barbarian for [roam]

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Legion.1569

Legion.1569

as i said in the post we found the exact same group 5 minutes later and wiped them again without the cannons, so the situation looked exactly the same.

i didnt make the video, dont blame me for the label.

Cokie The Clown [HMMM],[BAGS] Formerly Devonas Rest, now SBI

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Makin a video just to call people stupid? You do a disservice to your guild and server.

Gate of Madness

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Mouse-clicking like a boss.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

DDLG why you run from SM just now, IoJ died and we needed more people to kill =/

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Epsilon Atreides.3816

Epsilon Atreides.3816

I was in that group. You guys made a good rush and caught us off-guard. And they did get us again shortly after. South of bay.

We tried to tighten up and fought you guys a couple times around briar. Our commander did a good job keeping us focused and we managed to wipe the DR zerg a couple times there and redeem ourselves a bit. That was when you guys dropped like 50 pieces of siege in an open field to soak up damage (which was genuinely funny). Then we pushed into bay, but you guys were good on the inner treb and mortar and we couldn’t make a strong push to inner where we kept farming each other till GoM tried to ninja our Garrison (a legitimate tactic, not QQing) and we bolted to literally save it just as GoM broke through the inner door (you guys were a breath away from taking it). Epic save.

All in all, a good night of fun fights. I like fighting beside IoJ cause the better part of them are a classy bunch, and they have the monacles and handlebar mustaches to prove it.

Attachments:

Epsilon
Mag/FA

(edited by Epsilon Atreides.3816)

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

I feel that this is how DR runs theirs zergs a lot of the time

Isle Of Janthir

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrazyCanuck.4265

CrazyCanuck.4265

This is what I imagine ARM looks like playing his ele.

PS, it is worth watching till the end.

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

GoM, thanks for letting us stay in your Hills, we had a fun time. Definitely fun with the golems vs. zerg at the end.

Attachments:

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Joey.3928

Hah don’t be hurt. You are crazy good. I couldn’t beat you out there!

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Joey.3928

That’s cause Az is much prettier then you lol… I think I might Hate you Joey.. :-] I was that eng and had been dealing with you all morning.

Hah sorry it was fun fighting with you. We were poking around that tower and had fun fights outside of it.

Also props to the male human staff/dagger necro I kept fighting at the supply camp. I forget the guild tag, but you were persistent.

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: AggieTechGuy.4901

AggieTechGuy.4901

yeah bro you diffidently wiped us. Guildie managed to capture this video. Dont worry we wiped that same zerg again 5 minutes later without the cannons.

So you catch us off guard twice in your borderlands and make a video titled, “How stupid is IoJ”. Really classy. I was talking to one of your guildies a few weeks back and thought your guild might actually not be full of a bunch of kittens, but guess I was wrong. I like how you don’t recall us wiping you later after you threw down something like 25 build sites while we were pinned between your zerg and GoM’s tower / arrow carts.

I understand getting excited about a good wipe, which it was. I also understand you posting a video about it. But the title of that video, as well as linking it here . . . Good luck this week.

Commander Logain Redwood – Isle of Janthir
Guildmaster of [CORE] Company of the Red Elite

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: AggieTechGuy.4901

AggieTechGuy.4901

It is a public YouTube channel that is open for use by any member of DDLG. Although some choose to express their opinion in the videos they make, let it not be a reflection of the guild as a whole.

Too bad it wasn’t a GoM wipe, so that ARM would have something to suck on.

It might be a public Youtube channel, but do you guys have no system in place for accountability? It is a reflection on the guild as a whole because you allow it to take place.

If you don’t want it reflecting poorly on you, you shouldn’t have a public youtube channel and allow guild members to use it to kitten off an entire server.

Commander Logain Redwood – Isle of Janthir
Guildmaster of [CORE] Company of the Red Elite

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Epsilon Atreides.3816

Epsilon Atreides.3816

This was the first time we wiped you after you wiped us the second time, from your own youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDDoR1mrcAg

But the person in your guild stopped recording it before you wiped.

I don’t think we’re questioning your skill. Just your take on reality, and manners.

Epsilon
Mag/FA