7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: GavinGoodrich.1382

GavinGoodrich.1382

^regarding the 2 omegas at redlake the other day, it was one of the other commanders ragebuilding an hour before that and bringing ’em down for the helluvit, after the fact.

But frankly, omegas in a more static fight do REALLY well. Frankly they do well vs. “infantry” in a slugfest fight. That’s what they were designed for. We had ‘em, they weren’t doing anything, figured “oh well.” They made good bait when you guys went after ‘em on the intersection and left the tower. You guys had to pull back quick And their price these days makes them worth the risk, provided they don’t just get kitten ed for no reason

Your CC setup is quite frankly, amazing. I’m a lil’ bit jealous with mass #‘s of guardians doing CC. Been preaching CC since like…day 3 of WvW and many DR teams seem to have it down. Which forces us to escalate to siege in places like indestructible stairways which you’re just waiting for us to come up

GF, GF, can’t wait to do it again.

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

^regarding the 2 omegas at redlake the other day, it was one of the other commanders ragebuilding an hour before that and bringing ’em down for the helluvit, after the fact.

But frankly, omegas in a more static fight do REALLY well. Frankly they do well vs. “infantry” in a slugfest fight. That’s what they were designed for. We had ‘em, they weren’t doing anything, figured “oh well.” They made good bait when you guys went after ‘em on the intersection and left the tower. You guys had to pull back quick And their price these days makes them worth the risk, provided they don’t just get kitten ed for no reason

Your CC setup is quite frankly, amazing. I’m a lil’ bit jealous with mass #‘s of guardians doing CC. Been preaching CC since like…day 3 of WvW and many DR teams seem to have it down. Which forces us to escalate to siege in places like indestructible stairways which you’re just waiting for us to come up

GF, GF, can’t wait to do it again.

The golems did make good bait, but should not be needed when you got the numbers you guys can pull.

We are well rehearsed at open tower defense so if you haven’t come up against it before, the odds are stacked in our favor for sure. We actually only had 3 guardians, but we use our skills on rotation and call everything.

There are ways to beat us without siege, but I can’t be telling you that

Always good fun

cheers

/salute

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Those 3 [Bags] guardians at pang and ogres then… Ow. I came back for 3rds but too much stability and way too many heals.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

GavinGoodrich.1382

There’s ways to beat you with and without siege in that situation. No disrespect intended, but this is the 2nd conversation in 2 pages where we’ve been challenged to “not use siege” in a game where siege is edit literally part of the game. Sorry but it’s not gonna happen.

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

It’s Thorsday.

Anyway we can set up a 20 vs 20 vs 20 golem battle? Pretty please? It’s been a rough day and I’d really like to see that.

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tiglie.5834

Tiglie.5834

I have never seen a zergier 1 spam blob matchup then this. These two servers represent everything that is wrong with GW2.

[LARP]
Tiglie Wiglie – Oh Bahmaz
Iz U Potato – Absentee Father

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

GavinGoodrich.1382

I have never seen a zergier 1 spam blob matchup then this. These two servers represent everything that is wrong with GW2.

Happy to make your wvw experience just a little more aggravating

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tiglie.5834

Tiglie.5834

You can and will zerg yourself into a dead game once ANY viable alternative is available.

[LARP]
Tiglie Wiglie – Oh Bahmaz
Iz U Potato – Absentee Father

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

GavinGoodrich.1382

You can and will zerg yourself into a dead game once ANY viable alternative is available.

See also: sPvP. And fight clubs in areas that the locals don’t mind you being there. etc etc.

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

There’s ways to beat you with and without siege in that situation. No disrespect intended, but this is the 2nd conversation in 2 pages where we’ve been challenged to “not use siege” in a game where siege is edit literally part of the game. Sorry but it’s not gonna happen.

Its not a challenge to not use siege, just an observation that when you have your numbers, siege is not needed in EVERY situation.

There are some people that look down upon the use of siege in some scenarios, like open field etc.

Not that you should care about that 1 tiny little bit, just an observation.

Guess it comes back to what people think is fair, and everyone has different views on that. Only in a GvG can you sort out what the rules are. Open fights are open to anything.

In my honest opinion though, and this is only my opinion, if you HAVE to drop siege to win in a open field fight with similar numbers, something could be tweaked in your group to make it better.

/salute

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

Ugh, the siege talk again? We just got this last time from FC. It’s getting old.
I’ll just start dropping field trebs and trebbing you all in the face. That will fix everything.

#trebsarelove #trebforlove

Can’t you guys just….. play the game and have fun? Goes for all three sides.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crucify.1649

Crucify.1649

Hey guys! A reminder that Fight Club will be starting in approximately 30 mins! Meet up, gear up and beat up! Let’s have some fun!

Chase Me Like A Puppy [woof]

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: TrainMuncher.7938

TrainMuncher.7938

Oh man, I admit our oceanic coverage has gone down the drain. We’re trying, we really are, but we’re honestly starting to juggle multiple maps. Not to mention a lot of our players, myself included, are hooked on that amazing southsun survival mini-game. There’s something amazing about shooting people in the head. >_>’

LOL @ the female guardian in Rise just now in EB. Come back. Sorry I could only kill your buddy and you bailed.

Stop /laughing, if you aren’t even gonna try to 1v1 me. Running is pretty lame.

LMAO is Rise like the single biggest zerg guild on that server or what? You all just run.

EDIT: Thanks to the little Asura thief from ART that didn’t run like a baby and actually stayed to fight. props.

Odd, I can assure you that the majority of RISE peeps don’t run from fights but rather yolo/banzai into extraordinarily unfavorable situations to the dismay of crow. I for one enjoy jumping into zergs on the odd occasion. Perhaps the guardian in question needed to defend a position, we’re not just here to fight individuals. When we have 6-10 people on every person really makes the difference and needs to react immediately to calls. Especially when we’re flipping between two maps due to the decreased oceanic coverage….

Either way I’m sure you can hit her up for a 1v1 if you need that for your ego?

[RISE] <3

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

Oh man, I admit our oceanic coverage has gone down the drain. We’re trying, we really are, but we’re honestly starting to juggle multiple maps. Not to mention a lot of our players, myself included, are hooked on that amazing southsun survival mini-game. There’s something amazing about shooting people in the head. >_>’

LOL @ the female guardian in Rise just now in EB. Come back. Sorry I could only kill your buddy and you bailed.

Stop /laughing, if you aren’t even gonna try to 1v1 me. Running is pretty lame.

LMAO is Rise like the single biggest zerg guild on that server or what? You all just run.

EDIT: Thanks to the little Asura thief from ART that didn’t run like a baby and actually stayed to fight. props.

Odd, I can assure you that the majority of RISE peeps don’t run from fights but rather yolo/banzai into extraordinarily unfavorable situations to the dismay of crow. I for one enjoy jumping into zergs on the odd occasion. Perhaps the guardian in question needed to defend a position, we’re not just here to fight individuals. When we have 6-10 people on every person really makes the difference and needs to react immediately to calls. Especially when we’re flipping between two maps due to the decreased oceanic coverage….

Either way I’m sure you can hit her up for a 1v1 if you need that for your ego?

This is why I love Rip.

Attachments:

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naborian.1026

Naborian.1026

So right now 07/25/2013 8:13pm CT we only posses our starting castle (Devona’s Rest) in Eternal BG. GoM has then all, even keep plus a few towers and camps from IoJ side.
DR looks like a rank 9 tier right now…oh is up to rank 8.

OK. If we need to wait for queue went they are too many people playing WvW, specially on happy reset fridays, even small WvW communities could queue sometimes. Having type that if ANET just kicks people out of WvW the battle fight will be even at least for 30 or more mins. If we DR or any other server got so few people online in WvW they should sent a message like in PvP to balance the fights…and player will have 3 more mins of playing time before they got kick out…plus kicked players will get a chest with badges for participation, then go queue.

Think that’s so simple to manage.

let me check again……..9:20 pm and we got Speldan ! nj

GOM sucks, IoJ hitting us all week also cause no one can’t fight vs biggg zergs, players can just hit one spell to kill us, because of zergs and we provide them more than 90 badges for one kill, they get their gear and we need to farm gold to get ours……….

Please create a kicking out system that will balance the WvW days and nights.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

So right now 07/25/2013 8:13pm CT we only posses our starting castle (Devona’s Rest) in Eternal BG. GoM has then all, even keep plus a few towers and camps from IoJ side.

OK. If we need to wait for queue went they are too many people playing WvW, specially on happy reset fridays, even small WvW communities could queue sometimes. Having type that if ANET just kicks people out of WvW the battle fight will be even at least for 30 or more mins. If we DR or any other server got so few people online in WvW they should sent a message like in PvP to balance the fights…and player will have 3 more mins of playing time before they got kick out…plus kicked players will get a chest with badges for participation, then go queue.

GOM sucks, IoJ hitting us all week also cause no one can’t fight vs biggg zergs, players can just hit one spell to kill us, because of zergs and we provide them more than 90 badges for one kill, they get their gear and we need to farm gold to get ours……….

Attachments:

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

Attachments:

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Primefactor.7621

Primefactor.7621

:

To DR as a whole:

Siege (including ACs and Ballis) is a mechanic of WvW. If you don’t like it, go to sPvP. My goal isn’t to have a glorious charge with nothing but an even or outnumbered zerg against my enemies. My goal is to win / make others lose. So, why would I stop using siege on you all when it kills you & caps your assets more efficiently than banging my face against you? Isn’t that also something you complain about (PvDooring)? Don’t act like you all don’t take advantage of WvW mechanics in an effort of “fairness”.

I totally get what you are saying about the use of siege. If you have got it, use it.

The issue I have is that with your numbers, and I mean the CORE/HARD group, you should and could be better than you are at certain aspects of WvW.

You won’t see VP complain about being outnumbered, thats the way we like it. We only run between 8-12 guys on a regular night and like to fight the big zergs as much as we can.

Frequently, we get stomped, as is the tricky nature of poking the big beast with a sharp stick, but occassionally we manage to pull it off and wipe the big groups, and that’s what it is all about for us, that and open field fights.

The other night we were in the IoJ SE tower doing our usual open tower defence stuff. I think you guys wiped 2-3 times trying to get in. Then the siege comes out.

Arrow carts everywhere around the outside, ballistas, and extra treb hitting us inside the tower. All fair enough and fully expected. Most of which we were able to get rid of and get back into the tower.

What we have NEVER seen before, and I mean none of us in VP, was the 2 Omega golems you built in hills and came at us with next. 2 Omegas to take a tower with 10 VP in it and no walls!

Hey…. it worked

I did not think there was a limit to what is “fair” as far as siege goes, but I think that may have been getting close to it. And I really never thought I would say that.

Anyway, we are having some good fights this week and I am enjoying going up against IoJ and GoM.

/salute

Yeah I built those omegas, whenever someone asks me to tag up AS SOON AS I GET ON or if a tower in our BL is taken I usually start off raging stuff with golems lol. My bad if that made you guys mad, tho that was funny when I was taking the omega up the stairs and started to sing some star wars music, everyone on TS was laughing their butts off… ah that was a good time we had xD. Good fighting this week all around keep it up everyone.

Commander Cadimus Alteria-IoJ
Guild Leader:Reign of Cadimus [RoC]
Time to lead my merry band to victory, with peanut butter in hand!

(edited by Primefactor.7621)

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myst.5783

Myst.5783

GoM has a fair bit to work on, like SF, we got complacent having superior numbers in faceroll matchups for weeks now. During time we’ve managed to attract a fair amount of new blood to WvW further increasing our WvW population. What we’re left with is hoards which consist of members that might not be very experienced. This leads to some issues with zerg disipline and organization. All this culminates to a large population stuck in the lower tiers and lots of people complaining.

Then we have our kitten drama queens always wasting our supply. ;P

Currently playing: Mesmer/Ele/Theif
JQ

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

And our morons claiming spies because they fail.

Attachments:

(edited by bokkieskitten.8023)

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Attachments:

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Primefactor.7621

:

To DR as a whole:

Siege (including ACs and Ballis) is a mechanic of WvW. If you don’t like it, go to sPvP. My goal isn’t to have a glorious charge with nothing but an even or outnumbered zerg against my enemies. My goal is to win / make others lose. So, why would I stop using siege on you all when it kills you & caps your assets more efficiently than banging my face against you? Isn’t that also something you complain about (PvDooring)? Don’t act like you all don’t take advantage of WvW mechanics in an effort of “fairness”.

I totally get what you are saying about the use of siege. If you have got it, use it.

The issue I have is that with your numbers, and I mean the CORE/HARD group, you should and could be better than you are at certain aspects of WvW.

You won’t see VP complain about being outnumbered, thats the way we like it. We only run between 8-12 guys on a regular night and like to fight the big zergs as much as we can.

Frequently, we get stomped, as is the tricky nature of poking the big beast with a sharp stick, but occassionally we manage to pull it off and wipe the big groups, and that’s what it is all about for us, that and open field fights.

The other night we were in the IoJ SE tower doing our usual open tower defence stuff. I think you guys wiped 2-3 times trying to get in. Then the siege comes out.

Arrow carts everywhere around the outside, ballistas, and extra treb hitting us inside the tower. All fair enough and fully expected. Most of which we were able to get rid of and get back into the tower.

What we have NEVER seen before, and I mean none of us in VP, was the 2 Omega golems you built in hills and came at us with next. 2 Omegas to take a tower with 10 VP in it and no walls!

Hey…. it worked

I did not think there was a limit to what is “fair” as far as siege goes, but I think that may have been getting close to it. And I really never thought I would say that.

Anyway, we are having some good fights this week and I am enjoying going up against IoJ and GoM.

/salute

Yeah I built those omegas, whenever someone asks me to tag up AS SOON AS I GET ON or if one of our towers are taken I usually start off raging stuff with golems lol. My bad if that made you guys mad, tho that was funny when I was taking the omega up the stairs and started to sing some star wars music, everyone on TS was laughing their butts off… ah that was a good time we had xD. Good fighting this week all around keep it up everyone.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: AggieTechGuy.4901

AggieTechGuy.4901

The golems did make good bait, but should not be needed when you got the numbers you guys can pull.

We are well rehearsed at open tower defense so if you haven’t come up against it before, the odds are stacked in our favor for sure. We actually only had 3 guardians, but we use our skills on rotation and call everything.

There are ways to beat us without siege, but I can’t be telling you that

Always good fun

cheers

/salute

Have your tanky melee people run up with stability while long range people remove conditions and focus AoE on the top of the stairs. Once the enemy blows most of their cooldowns, everyone else runs in.

Or you could just send 3-5 bunker ele’s set tornado #2 or #3 to autoattack and run up the stairs first. Or you get a good thief and mesmer that can stealth / tank their way up to drop a portal (kind of dangerous).

Its not that hard to figure out in theory. The hard part is application . I don’t think you’re losing any secrets here.

Commander Logain Redwood – Isle of Janthir
Guildmaster of [CORE] Company of the Red Elite

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Myst.5783

And our morons claiming spies because they fail.

Oh, buttocks-hurt indeed to meet a light hearted jab at our servers current drama with such a reply. I really didnt give a kitten about your antics, but guess what, some people do.

No ones fault but your own.

JQ

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

No ones fault but their own.

[FIXED]

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Primefactor.7621

Next time you cheat, at least take the tower LOL

Attachments:

(edited by Primefactor.7621)

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tootsie.5217

Tootsie.5217

My two beautiful wifies <3

Attachments:

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Good and fun fights so far in this match up. Been trying to hit GOM but jeez you guys have lots of people around, makes it more interesting for us regardless.

Really would like if DR’s elites would hit GOM more since they’re obviously the bigger threat, making the match up more fun for all. But I guess you guys did said you were going to hit us right off the bat so I’m not surprised at all. Like seriously GOM had your whole EB corner and DDLG decides to attempt a golem rush at our hills? Which was a decent push btw, good job. But was expected since I’ve had scouts checking on DR’s moves, maybe next time try not to put so much red around the map before going for a keep.

Kudos to Logain and [CORE] btw, IoJ is improving lots thanks to you guys and your hard work and especially the patience with our pugs :P. As much as I would like to join, I got my own guild I’m working on improving to help out IoJ as much as I can, getting more PvErs to participate more.

On another note, I’ve noticed there’s more rangers around lately in WvW after the patch, I thought they would been weaker after it ( at least mines was, they messed up my bow’s skills abit and i end up looking for another build in spvp, and it actually worked ). I use to make fun of rangers using melee weps, I mean, come on its in the name, range-r xD and now im using a sword/warhorn which i actually like.

Btw IoJ, I’ll be on vacations for a few days and wont be able to be around during the end of this match up Should be back on monday/tuesday again… Can’t wait to see who we match up against next.

Cheers.

Commander Nachonix

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

[FIXED]

AHAHAHAHA!

Attachments:

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

hahahahahahah. Oh god, this post made my day

Commander Nachonix

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Myst.5783

[FIXED]

So its their fault for getting annoyed with someone whos attitude and actions fit directly into the defintion of a “brat”.

Two of GoMs most prevalent gif spammers take The Gate of Madness server name just a little too serious.

JQ

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

So its their fault for getting annoyed with someone whos attitude and actions fit directly into the defintion of a “brat”.

Two of GoMs most prevalent gif spammers take The Gate of Madness server name just a little too serious.

No its their fault for getting worked up over a video game, nothing i’ve done has resulted in the lose of territory, cant say that much when it comes to zombieland can we?

I thought Zombieland was suppose to be the premier guild on GoM when it comes to WvW anyways, i cry when i compare you to [HARD][CORE] and [DDLG].

(edited by Sororita.3465)

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Myst.5783

No its their fault for getting worked up over a video game, nothing i’ve done has resulted in the lose of territory, cant say that much when it comes to zombieland can we?

As for the first sentence could say the same of your other half.

As for the rest, if you’re refering to the karma trains, after I noticed how much they were harming, I voiced my opinion against them. Not much more I can do.

Sad really, I wanted to like you in the begining, shame it wasnt possible.

JQ

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tukmolytes.3467

Tukmolytes.3467

Wow! GoM needs to wall hack Klovan even though they are winning and got 3 trebs hitting it from SM. Just WOW! I hope ANET check our report on that mesmer.

And yeah it is a Zombieland guild member. Tsk! Tsk! Shame on you!

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Isle of Janthir [2012-2017] → Fort Aspenwood [2017-Present]
Power Ranger

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Yep… GoM server needs a bit of work and some chill pills, I just had the karma train explained to me so I’m not mad about the temporary fix as much as I was but we won’t get anywhere if we keep playing the blame game and insulting each other otherwise I can see a lot more people leaving our server and all our server will be left with to use are our new level 2 players we have pulled off the starting maps.

….. And Elementalist.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

o_o gets my special chair and some popcorn with soda

Commander Nachonix

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

Is this the part where we start spamming popcorn gifs at the internal GoM drama?

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

Wow! GoM needs to wall hack Klovan even though they are winning and got 3 trebs hitting it from SM. Just WOW! I hope ANET check our report on that mesmer.

I didnt want to say anything so it woudn’t cause drama so late in this match up and get us all ticked off at each other, but yes this is not the first time they did. When i was commanding a mesmer i believe from Zombie land or with [Obon] tags glitched into klovan and portaled ppl in… They had plenty of mesmers in that group so dont know who was the one doing it, I do know that mostly had [Wvw] tags.

Please note that I am not trying to insult or be disrespectful to GOM as a server since I have plenty of respect for you guys, this was just a specific groupd exploiting a paper tower… Either way, it should not be done.

Commander Nachonix

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

As for the rest, if you’re refering to the karma trains, after I noticed how much they were harming, I voiced my opinion against them. Not much more I can do.

As for that line there… A few of us voiced this opinion the 1st day but were met with “what I say goes” type deal. It’s great some have come to realize this but as a server we have a long way to go. Let’s take the anger between the native Indians and foreign cowboys have at each other and turn it towards the other server with vicious tactics and a lollipop.

….. And Elementalist.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tukmolytes.3467

Tukmolytes.3467

I didnt want to say anything so it woudn’t cause drama so late in this match up and get us all ticked off at each other, but yes this is not the first time they did. When i was commanding a mesmer i believe from Zombie land or with [Obon] tags glitched into klovan and portaled ppl in… They had plenty of mesmers in that group so dont know who was the one doing it, I do know that mostly had [Wvw] tags.

Please note that I am not trying to insult or be disrespectful to GOM as a server since I have plenty of respect for you guys, this was just a specific groupd exploiting a paper tower… Either way, it should not be done.

I am not that active these past week because I am trying to regain my lost golds in WvW by playing PvE.

I only post what I think are lame actions from our opponents. It’s just frustrating that I was on treb for more than 40 minutes and suddenly after 5 minutes of recapturing Klovan here comes the mesmer cheater and portalled everyone in and retook the tower. It’s obviously organized and a lot knows what is going on.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Isle of Janthir [2012-2017] → Fort Aspenwood [2017-Present]
Power Ranger

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Sad really, I wanted to like you in the beginning, shame it wasnt possible.

Same could be said about my views on the alliance, it was fine at first but then people got way too serious and i stayed how i was, thus resulting in the clashes i see now. (stating this at parts of the alliance, who know who they are, and not all the guilds as a whole).

Im not the one running around TS ranting and raving at people like the alliance “leaders.” I get drunk and i have fun, alliance members get drunk and kitten out people while im not there and then play nice when i turn up, bunch of cowards. then even now i hear there’s " 40 people ready to report me and Lili" if we every say anything bad so we get banned because everything else were doing is fully within the accordance of the TOS, which you cant ban us for.

But i guess this goes back to the double standard of if Zombieland does it it’s ok but if anyone else does anything in EB it’s wrong. Also for the record i haven’t build anything you guys deem " unnecessary" in EB for a good few days, i see a few ZL doing it though and pinning it on HBGR, nice to get blamed when we’re even asleep.

Keep on Marching to the tune though.

Attachments:

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Myst.5783

I thought Zombieland was suppose to be the premier guild on GoM when it comes to WvW anyways, i cry when i compare you to [HARD][CORE] and [DDLG].

Not sure where you got that, we’re too causal. Attempts are being made to change that, but they are still works in progress.

JQ

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Is this the part where we start spamming popcorn gifs at the internal GoM drama?

Fire away. We love gifs!
Fortunately, most of our internal drama is confined to EB, which is a silly, silly place anyways.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Myst.5783

Same could be said about my views on the alliance, it was fine at first but then people got way too serious and i stayed how i was, thus resulting in the clashes i see now. (stating this at parts of the alliance, who know who they are, and not all the guilds as a whole).

Im not the one running around TS ranting and raving at people like the alliance “leaders.” I get drunk and i have fun, alliance members get drunk and kitten out people while im not there and then play nice when i turn up, bunch of cowards. then even now i hear there’s " 40 people ready to report me and Lili" if we every say anything bad so we get banned because everything else were doing is fully within the accordance of the TOS, which you cant ban us for.

But i guess this goes back to the double standard of if Zombieland does it it’s ok but if anyone else does anything in EB it’s wrong. Also for the record i haven’t build anything you guys deem " unnecessary" in EB for a good few days, i see a few ZL doing it though and pinning it on HBGR, nice to get blamed when we’re even asleep.

I’m working from one side of the story.

If this really is the case I would not condone or support such behavior, that said, I haven’t witnessed anything like that.

Nothing like some drama to keep you entertained at work.

JQ

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

If this really is the case I would not condone or support such behavior, that said, I haven’t witnessed anything like that.

I have witnessed it. The last time server police commanded and 4 trebs were dropped at doors, star and lilli got the blame even though they were offline, we told him that so he blamed HBGR, I joined the zerg to see if anyone was there and there was not. They get blamed for a lot for things they don’t do and guildies being guildies sticking up for each other it results in 5-10 WvW members abusing them for things they did not do.

….. And Elementalist.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Myst.5783

I have witnessed it. The last time server police commanded and 4 trebs were dropped at doors, star and lilli got the blame even though they were offline, we told him that so he blamed HBGR, I joined the zerg to see if anyone was there and there was not. They get blamed for a lot for things they don’t do and guildies being guildies sticking up for each other it results in 5-10 WvW members abusing them for things they did not do.

I’ll keep my eyes and ears open and have a little chat, I’m not going to rep kitten like that. There are good members in ZL and being such a large group there is bound to be bad.

JQ

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tootsie.5217

Tootsie.5217

\m/ GOMINATION! \m/

Attachments:

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Namdu.7192

Namdu.7192