7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Loving your garrison HoD! Had to log off and detag after we took Bluebriar but it was a good NSP group. Thanks to all who took part!

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

one of the PAXA players run a tanky condition Mesmer spec who spams staff 2 and gap openers I wonder if he thinks XOXO runs gimmicky builds

were you the guardian (ascalonian ghost?) who wouldn’t let me cap my sentry point? :/

yup

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Most viable solo or duo builds are gimmick builds in order to help deal with those not so rare moments when you get swarmed. That nature of the game forces smaller groups to run high stealth, mobility, and/or bunker.

We don’t run high stealth/ mobility / bunker builds…. And we still get 2-300 kills a night…So as good players know, it’s gimmick b/c good players shouldn’t rely on that crap to win.

And that “bunker” Mesmer doesn’t run in our actual group. We run a shatter. The thief doesn’t run in our actual group. We don’t run bunkers or thieves…

PAXA -GM

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Strever.8764

Strever.8764

Varconi do you ever touch the actually game or is your forum account your main character? Post after post with nobody else in between is a bit spammy and ridiculous.

Ipsum Elusus [GG] Sourceri – Elementalist – BP Roamer

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Most viable solo or duo builds are gimmick builds in order to help deal with those not so rare moments when you get swarmed. That nature of the game forces smaller groups to run high stealth, mobility, and/or bunker.

We don’t run high stealth/ mobility / bunker builds…. And we still get 2-300 kills a night…So as good players know, it’s gimmick b/c good players shouldn’t rely on that crap to win.

And that “bunker” Mesmer doesn’t run in our actual group. We run a shatter. The thief doesn’t run in our actual group. We don’t run bunkers or thieves…

You use the mesmer and thief to stealth for rezzing all the time (which is good play). Do you consider relying on stealth and refuge to revive downed players a gimmick? Some might. Do you consider what other people do to be a gimmick, but what you do not to be?

IMO, if it isn’t cheating then you just have to learn to deal with it and find ways to counter it even if it does seem cheap to you.

Some of the fights SPCA pulls off in their movies are very impressive. They aren’t winning fights only because they are using gimmicks. They are winning fights because they are good players using well-thought out builds. Do you have a movie 2v4ing an accomplished small man group?

Maybe we should give credit where credit is due.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dsybok.1405

Dsybok.1405

If you are that annoying solo Mesmer who just likes to run around with groups spamming your clones, you are right, no one wants to play with you because you are kitten annoying.

As I recall, this is FCs first time with NSP in recent matchups. At any rate, you better get used to it. NSP roamers have a lot of mesmers and predominantly partial if not full bunker/support builds and nearly all of them run -condi duration food. Its a very powerful strategy but not a very interesting one.

Its not their fault either though, +/- condition duration food is too powerful that they essentially necessitate each other. Hopefully we’ll see that absurd 40% value reduced in an upcoming patch. Makes me feel dirty using koi cakes on my necro against people who won’t be able to handle it but they’re the only way to even dent the cheesy melandru + lemongrass.

Fortunately, though, they still have a few more cutthroat roamers still that keep things interesting (Teivo/Mugi come to mind).

Your right the food is op as kitten but if you aren’t running – condi duration food and someone useing +40% drops 1 min bleeds on you its gg. I use the op foods to give me freedom with my psec and utility choices and personally I use the +40% since I am a condi build.

As far as bunker builds go its hard to 5v1 as a gc mesmer and since I would rather have to keep track of multiple targets I spec to fight them. Spec to maximize your enjoyment of the game.

As for the first post a “solo mesmer who just likes to run around with groups” no clue what that means.

What I meant was a solo Mesmer who likes to antagonize a group of say 4-5 enemies and then continually play hide and seek for an extended period of time, like 20 minutes, no one really ever dying or doing any significant damage. The Mesmer only dies when a few random roamers come in and suddenly its 1v8 or 1v10.

There is a NSP Asura Mesmer, presumably you, running around who seems to do this, and I am just saying, I won’t play that game, its pointless. I’m going the other direction, like dealing with a perma stealth thief, its just not fun. Don’t get bent out of shape if no one wants to play with you, because it seems like it is ONLY fun for you.

Ferguson’s Crossing
Ascenion of Elements
Sylvari Ele main

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Varconi.1804

Varconi.1804

Do you have a movie 2v4ing an accomplished small man group?

They do but they are the 4 getting bent over in the video

XOXO Female Asura Mesmer NSP | Female Sylvari Engineer

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

To the Sylvari TFG heartseek-spamming commander “Legend” that decided to T-Bag my body after you zerged me… watch out this week buddy huehuehue

lol

And that “Legend” just had some sweet revenge back to your Guild, buddy…..It’s on, he’s not alone…lol

Hehe how cute, TFG doing what they do best — picking off loners and stragglers and then chest-thumping with a boosted ego. Of course he’s not alone, he and most of the others would get mauled.

Actually “He” took out your “Guy” or “Gal”, whatever floats your boat. We just came to watch and enjoy, since “You” put a target on him. We will be Watching!..lol

You guys goin down sucka! :P

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Varconi.1804

Outplayed by GWTD after they ran in tower about 20 times they caught me open field

Attachments:

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Varconi.1804

guess they lost their zerg

Attachments:

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Otters.1567

Otters.1567

Are people complaining because people are running solo roaming builds while solo roaming? Do you nubs really think they are going to run a build with no escape plan in case of a zerg running after them, because they are going to sit there and eat the damage cuz dog. Either way, any 2 – 3 compatible players would never lose to 1 person no matter what build they are. Stop sounding like idiots and play the game for fun, not to lose and get mad like half of you here, because you look like this guy,

Attachments:

Buy a Pocket Otter, only 500G [Holy]

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

Are people complaining because people are running solo roaming builds while solo roaming? Do you nubs really think they are going to run a build with no escape plan in case of a zerg running after them, because they are going to sit there and eat the damage cuz dog. Either way, any 2 – 3 compatible players would never lose to 1 person no matter what build they are. Stop sounding like idiots and play the game for fun, not to lose and get mad like half of you here, because you look like this guy,

but its not fair to run stealth classes! its only fair to run 2 guardians in a 5 man group

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Varconi.1804

but its not fair to run stealth classes! its only fair to run 2 guardians in a 5 man group

I prefer 2 bunker guardians and 2 d/d eles

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: x FERGUSON.3046

x FERGUSON.3046

[NS] Aldix
Retired

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: SandySothe.7950

SandySothe.7950

Funny you should mention that, we had fun with an Omega earlier, too! (And later an Alpha.)

Attachments:

Genesis Theory [GT] – Henge of Denravi

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phantom Hamster.9236

Phantom Hamster.9236

lol You’re just spiteful because we kicked your butt.
Your gaurdian friend was really good and saved you guys quite a few times. Props to him/her.

FC: [GWTD] Engi

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Varconi.1804

Your gaurdian friend was really good and saved you guys quite a few times. Props to him/her.

He is amazing and second day as guardian hes a pro thief we stole from another server

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Varconi.1804

was a fun battle just all the non gwtd people on siege ruined it took some misleading screenshots didnt i hehe

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

one of the PAXA players run a tanky condition Mesmer spec who spams staff 2 and gap openers I wonder if he thinks XOXO runs gimmicky builds

LOL how long ago are you talking about? I’m pretty sure you’re talking about me from like 2 months ago, as the other mesmer in PAXA runs a shatter build. I must have made wittle Dawek angwy.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

osif.8673

@Varconi,

This one time, I was solo roaming and came across a Splt group fighting an HoD zerg. I proceeded to auto attack them, and when one died and the rest ran back to spawn, I came to the forums and gloated about me 1v8ing them. Because the lord knows, there was only 1 of me and 8 of them. In fact, I think they may have had a zerg as well. Yeah, come to think of it, I 1v8 them along with their 10 PUGs that added onto the fight. True story, bro.

And whenever I read these threads, all I can think about is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8dR2Xs7ZBI

[PAXA]

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: KTDannyCZ.2910

KTDannyCZ.2910

He is amazing and second day as guardian hes a pro thief we stole from another server

<3

Attachments:

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Varconi.1804

LOL how long ago are you talking about? I’m pretty sure you’re talking about me from like 2 months ago, as the other mesmer in PAXA runs a shatter build. I must have made wittle Dawek angwy.

Actually your the only PAXA member I liked :P we dueled on mesmers a few times and you won months ago doubt you remember but we grouped and you werent a kitten like the other members

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

osif.8673

All I was saying, was in your video, it is far from a 1v4. I was hoping to see an actual 1v4, you can imagine how disappointed I was. When I’m promised sex and all I get is a r!m job, I throw quite a hissy fit. I mean, every guy likes to get his kitten licked, but I want what I’m promised to get.

[PAXA]

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

No offense to Danny… but he is far from a pro thief. If I remember right he runs the bleed build because of us (Its a troll build really) =P. The tM thieves on the other hand… well kitten…

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

KTDannyCZ.2910

No offense to Danny… but he is far from a pro thief. If I remember right he runs the bleed build because of us (Its a troll build really) =P. The tM thieves on the other hand… well kitten…

Bllades is a better thief than I am

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Devon.9061

But seriously.. tM thieves… Scare the living kitten out of me…

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Varconi.1804

All I was saying, was in your video, it is far from a 1v4. I was hoping to see an actual 1v4, you can imagine how disappointed I was. When I’m promised sex and all I get is a r!m job, I throw quite a hissy fit. I mean, every guy likes to get his kitten licked, but I want what I’m promised to get.

most of that video was 1v4 if you couldnt see that I am sorry. Nest time you can put just the tip in I promise

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Devon.9061

most of that video was 1v4 if you couldnt see that I am sorry. Nest time you can put just the tip in I promise

Next*

GOOD FIGHT!!!!!!

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dsybok.1405

Dsybok.1405

No, someone was complaining because no one would fight them while they were running their solo roaming build. Others were merely explaining its not worth the trouble. Its all about playing the game for fun and chasing one guy around endlessly because he is built to avoid damage , stealth and or clone forever, is the opposite of fun. The 2-3 don’t lose, they just never win because the guy just twirls around endlessly, again, not fun.

Ferguson’s Crossing
Ascenion of Elements
Sylvari Ele main

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

osif.8673

Nah Devon, he meant “nest.” You’re just not cool like us to get the lingo. It’s ok, I still wuv you.

Varconi, it wasn’t a 1v4. Adds coming in and out of the fight and enemies switching onto them, taking pressure off of you… well, it’s easy. I’ve done it with my more survivable speccs to SPCA, Invi, other respectable, good 5 mans plenty. With the buff to PU, it is even easier now. It doesn’t mean those guilds/players are bad by any means. With that said, Zelrin is a terrible thief and has a smaller peepee than me.

[PAXA]

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gen.7312

Gen.7312

@niobe :
i heard it was your first time commanding last night/evening, it was only pure luck that saved our hills (specifically north inner), keep at it! we had a lot of good defenders in there. the people willing to run supply from garr to build siege. the people who know how to turtle. and enough bodies to man everything too. would offer tips but then youd take our keep

Ty for the encouraging words, it was a fun fight and your people certainly knew their siege!

Hello I am gen, newbie necro from nsp
:)
Niobe [ZoS]

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Otters.1567

The 2-3 don’t lose, they just never win because the guy just twirls around endlessly, again, not fun.

Except that my pals and I were watching Varc kill 3 GWTD guys on his own, and we were like “dam, give em the varcaroni and cheese”, then he be like,

Attachments:

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Heibi.4251

Heibi.4251

Loving your garrison HoD! Had to log off and detag after we took Bluebriar but it was a good NSP group. Thanks to all who took part!

Then you weren’t the commander we spiked in the Lord’s Room in our garrison shortly after you logged.

Leader of Central Anime(CA)
Tifa Ran/Ranger with a Pet
Commander WvW – Henge of Denravi

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Varconi.1804

GWTD outplayed again I soloed him while killing a giant tree

Attachments:

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

my friend told me u guys were getting wxp and i couldnt pass up the chance to tag it

died so fast i couldnt /cry

soloed? no. LOL

edit
oshi just noticed im a colonel now

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

(edited by insanemaniac.2456)

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Varconi.1804

my friend told me u guys were getting wxp and i couldnt pass up the chance to tag it

soloed? no. LOL

edit

Maybe I exaggerated a little bit maybe I never actually hit you who is to say what really happened

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

KTDannyCZ.2910

soloed? no. LOL

edit

Maybe I exaggerated a little bit maybe I never actually hit you who is to say what really happened

We all know we wiped on that spirit

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Then you weren’t the commander we spiked in the Lord’s Room in our garrison shortly after you logged.

Nope, wasn’t me… Not sure who took over. We didn’t have that many when we started but had quite a few show up as we were moving to your garrison. We were spotted at the island but I decided it was worth risk of a wipe to steal your T3 keep.

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shu.6981

Shu.6981

@niobe :
i heard it was your first time commanding last night/evening, it was only pure luck that saved our hills (specifically north inner), keep at it! we had a lot of good defenders in there. the people willing to run supply from garr to build siege. the people who know how to turtle. and enough bodies to man everything too. would offer tips but then youd take our keep

Ty for the encouraging words, it was a fun fight and your people certainly knew their siege!

gen who say you can command, gz

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: SuicideByTaco.5408

SuicideByTaco.5408

Give me my gold!

Attachments:

HoD Ninja Commander
ASTC
Dementess 80 Mesmer/ Payneless 80 guardian/ Nhymphess 80 thief/ Enamoress 80 ele

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Otters.1567

Give me my gold!

Stop zerging down me and my pals! We just wana kill the noobs in the back!

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gen.7312

Gen.7312

@niobe :

gen who say you can command, gz

Ty mugi, you know i do what i want (:<

Hello I am gen, newbie necro from nsp
:)
Niobe [ZoS]

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: ReverseEngine.1675

ReverseEngine.1675

Give me my gold!

Attachments:

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

ReverseEngine.1675

Give me my gold again!

Attachments:

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

ReverseEngine.1675

NEED MOAR MONIEZ

Attachments:

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Jscull.2514

You use the mesmer and thief to stealth for rezzing all the time (which is good play). Do you consider relying on stealth and refuge to revive downed players a gimmick? Some might. Do you consider what other people do to be a gimmick, but what you do not to be?

IMO, if it isn’t cheating then you just have to learn to deal with it and find ways to counter it even if it does seem cheap to you.

Some of the fights SPCA pulls off in their movies are very impressive. They aren’t winning fights only because they are using gimmicks. They are winning fights because they are good players using well-thought out builds. Do you have a movie 2v4ing an accomplished small man group?

Oozo,
I like most of your posts because you keep a level head except when you guys played the SPCA trolls and by that I mean teivo Kevin ect. Pony and waff don’t really troll at all they just play. Anyways, thanks for the semi compliment of “and established guild” but truthfully watch that video. We had 2 PAXA running BRAND new classes and 2 KoM late afternoon pug pickups not in vent. I have read you use pugs/non-organized due to no voice chat all the time as reasonining for things, so here it is for you. Waff and rack r good players but hit us on a kitten poor setup. Wedo wasn’t on shatter mes, and I wasn’t on guardian. He was on staff ele, I was on necro for the first time in 7 months. KoM had a bunker warrior… That we dont know personally, and aza was on a staff ele…. We did a combined total of 42 dmg over time points….. Granted they played well so there is credit. But plz don’t act like my team was on and we just couldn’t crack 2 SPCA.

PAXA -GM

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Jscull.2514

Varconi,

How’d running solo on your necro go last night? Cheers m8.

PAXA -GM

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Varconi.1804

Varconi,

How’d running solo on your necro go last night? Cheers m8.

Other than the 5 man gang kitten s was a blast I told Osif just the tip

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

Oozo,
I like most of your posts because you keep a level head except when you guys played the SPCA trolls and by that I mean teivo Kevin ect. Pony and waff don’t really troll at all they just play. Anyways, thanks for the semi compliment of “and established guild” but truthfully watch that video. We had 2 PAXA running BRAND new classes and 2 KoM late afternoon pug pickups not in vent. I have read you use pugs/non-organized due to no voice chat all the time as reasonining for things, so here it is for you. Waff and rack r good players but hit us on a kitten poor setup. Wedo wasn’t on shatter mes, and I wasn’t on guardian. He was on staff ele, I was on necro for the first time in 7 months. KoM had a bunker warrior… That we dont know personally, and aza was on a staff ele…. We did a combined total of 42 dmg over time points….. Granted they played well so there is credit. But plz don’t act like my team was on and we just couldn’t crack 2 SPCA.

Is that the time I had switched to staff to deal with the large number of nsp only to find 2 SPCA right outside out spawn? As soon as I switched to d/d, it took 3 attacks to turn the tide and force them to run at which point we won. The amount of importance builds have in this game is a bit ridiculous to be honest.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: kevinmrstowe.4098

kevinmrstowe.4098

Oozo,

Is that the time I had switched to staff to deal with the large number of nsp only to find 2 SPCA right outside out spawn? As soon as I switched to d/d, it took 3 attacks to turn the tide and force them to run at which point we won. The amount of importance builds have in this game is a bit ridiculous to be honest.

O I see what you did there. What you’re saying is when you went back into spawn, respecc’d and put on diff gear to help u tolerate that booty slapping Rackin was giving u, U WON! Next time rackin is giving u the BIG NORN D outside your spawn, pull up ur pants and just walk it off like a MAN.

-GJ

spca

(edited by kevinmrstowe.4098)