7/19 BG-SoR-DB

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

I have to say, after reviewing the compression from the bay fight, FEAR and TW went down a notch in my view of them. Bad form on those players from those guilds using ACs and having them shooting in places where they ought not to be able to.

yes, the 10 TW we have online right now changed the outcome of that fight completly.

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lemrish.5970

Lemrish.5970

Great job this week DB! Hope to see you guys again. In the mean time until SOR stops playing possum so they can recruit more and works out their internal issues, or wvw gets more love from Anet I’m gonna take a break for a couple weeks . It is sad to see how a toxic community can ruin such strong server

Well said.

Trolled SoR to Tier 7
Click on my post history for tips on trolling kthnxbai

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fade.7658

Fade.7658

It’s funny. Not one week ago, BG was whining endlessly about how stacked SoR is, and how unfair it is that their EU unbalances the server. Now, it’s all bravado about how SoR sucks trying to take Bay, and how the PPT for SoR is so low. BG has been ticking 300+ since reset most of the time.

Let me guess, still doing the Mulder, and thinking that SoR is trying to get more guilds to transfer over?

Apparently, things are balanced if BG holds at least a 20K+ lead in PPT, but not if SoR is ahead, even by 2K.

Seriously, make up your minds.

Nice showing by DB so far.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Thankfully BG queues all 4 maps during SEA.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sunt.6835

Sunt.6835

It’s funny. Not one week ago, BG was whining endlessly about how stacked SoR is, and how unfair it is that their EU unbalances the server. Now, it’s all bravado about how SoR sucks trying to take Bay, and how the PPT for SoR is so low. BG has been ticking 300+ since reset most of the time.

Let me guess, still doing the Mulder, and thinking that SoR is trying to get more guilds to transfer over?

Apparently, things are balanced if BG holds at least a 20K+ lead in PPT, but not if SoR is ahead, even by 2K.

u guys just didn’t aware that JQ presence helped u a lot and yea some of them even

intentionally helped SoR.

BG

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Fade.7658

u guys just didn’t aware that JQ presence helped u a lot and yea some of them even

It’s more like BG didn’t realize this. SoR likely didn’t either, but you notice all the whining has stopped from BG, and now it’s smugness and bravado as the word of the day.

As a side note, I’m very surprised Kathy K. isn’t here gloating, and spewing forth his litanies.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Yeah, this match has been quite the surprise, who woulda known that BG had this many people on one server. With JQ in T1 we could tame that Hole to an extent, but even then we could barely muster out wins. Really makes you question how we managed to pull out so many wins against such a full server. The only thing I can conclude is that BG has the largest fair-weather population of the 3 servers.
Winning=Massive Turn outs
Resistance=PvE

[TW]Tempest Wolves

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Lemrish.5970

SoR is stacked. The problem they’re having is a demoralized player base that is not showing up. Over the past few weeks they have recruited more guilds to their server than any other. Yet even with more guilds to their server they’re not back to where they were a couple weeks ago winning week after week. Either their continuing to play possum to attract more guilds or their fairweather player base just isn’t showing up.

In terms of sheer WvW player population SoR is by far the most stacked server. BG just happens to have a more committed and dedicated WvW population who puts in a lot of over time.

Trolled SoR to Tier 7

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Kiltor.9362

Waha was a major factor with SoR and BG during SEA time. Both forces did not take this into consideration and now looking at it completly you can really understand what was going on. Now that JQ force is not hear to compete with the forces of SoR and BG during SEA time BG can focus on rallying larger force since SoR and DB sea forces arent many. its easy to see that since Waha left BG is able to rally more in one BL than having to spread out between waha and SoR. just have to fight SoR now. Dont know why its hard for you all not to get this.

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Kiltor.9362

SoR is stacked. The problem they’re having is a demoralized player base that is not showing up. Over the past few weeks they have recruited more guilds to their server than any other. Yet even with more guilds to their server they’re not back to where they were a couple weeks ago winning week after week. Either their continuing to play possum to attract more guilds or their fairweather player base just isn’t showing up.

In terms of sheer WvW player population SoR is by far the most stacked server. BG just happens to have a more committed and dedicated WvW population who puts in a lot of over time.

this is a troll right? lol….

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Don’t know whatcha got till it’s gone, now do ya? I’d say we miss you guys, but my mama taught me not to lie

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Hoots.9564

Don’t know whatcha got till it’s gone, now do ya? I’d say we miss you guys, but my mama taught me not to lie

:( I miss our blatant double teams during NA, followed by the BG tears.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

The BG tears are still ever so present, even when they are winning.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Hoots.9564

The BG tears are still ever so present, even when they are winning.

True, but the sheer abundance of tears after a double team and of course the captured footage they took to prove it was a double team makes it all the better!

[TW]Tempest Wolves

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

I miss the blatant double teams during SEA, followed by the SoR tears.

BeeGee
Beast mode

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Hoots.9564

I think BG and SoR have actually agreed to something. We both miss our lil JQ.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Awesome fights tonight, it was crazy as hell having to micromanage IRON, TW/FEAR (using a fake tag, [res] to start with and then used their real tags later), SAHP and PuGs within that one keep for so long. Probably one of the longest seiges that I’ve particiated in a while, and good job for eventually capping it – although tbh we capped it right back in the next tick. I’ve always wondered how we’d compare to certain NA guilds on SoR and tonight you guys gave us the chance, thanks for the fights.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Hoots.9564

I’ve always wondered how we’d compare to certain NA guilds on SoR and tonight you guys gave us the chance, thanks for the fights.

Fighting those guilds during your hours is a horrible representation of how the guilds compare. Fighting 5-10 members of each of those guilds about 6-8 hours before their prime is in no way a good representation of a guild, this would be like me saying “I fought 5-10 Merc during NA tonight, really shows how they compare to my guild”.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

I’ve always wondered how we’d compare to certain NA guilds on SoR and tonight you guys gave us the chance, thanks for the fights.

Fighting those guilds during your hours is a horrible representation of how the guilds compare. Fighting 5-10 members of each of those guilds about 6-8 hours before their prime is in no way a good representation of a guild, this would be like me saying “I fought 5-10 Merc during NA tonight, really shows how they compare to my guild”.

There were at least 20-25 FEAR, and 20 TW in later SEA/ early EU, and in that timeslot you had a map queued zerg as did we. Strangely enough we had 25 guildees in WvW at that time as well so just as long as the leadership and core are there I think its a relative comparison to a degree – agreeably not 100% comparable.

Thankfully BG queues all 4 maps during SEA.

A notable FEAR commander trashtalking all of BGs SEA and saying that they were going to farm them into submission usually tends to all-calls being put in place, and its also the weekend so yeah, not that representative.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

Not sure what conspiracy theories you guys are brewing, but I’ve never seen TW use any fake tags.

There just wasn’t many on this morning, maybe 5 at most., maybe 10 closer to EU from what I saw.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaidengaran.3528

Kaidengaran.3528

If SOR is wondering about all these ‘BG trolls’, perhaps they should go back and check all thoer comments. Sure there is some trolling and chest thumping from BG and while I don’t agree with it, it’s all in retaliation to the copious amounts of un-classy SOR posters.

DB you guys are showing a lot of class despite being outnumbered by both servers, keep up the awesome work and enjoy the fights you have.

SOR, stop complaining about coverage. You have NA/EU coverage stacked, we have OC/SEA stacked….it balances out.

Let’s start to increase the maturity level a bit in this thread and actually enjoy the game without the drama on here. Everyone needs to follow that advice thier mums gave/ used to give them “if you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all”

peace

Kaidengaran | 80 Warrior |
Co- GM Nocturnal | WvW Oceanic Commander
Blackgate

(edited by Kaidengaran.3528)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

Hahahahaha, so sad. I’d post more but you get all moody.

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Hoots.9564

There were at least 20-25 FEAR, and 20 TW in later SEA/ early EU, and in that timeslot you had a map queued zerg as did we. Strangely enough we had 25 guildees in WvW at that time as well so just as long as the leadership and core are there I think its a relative comparison to a degree – agreeably not 100% comparable.

I can’t speak for the amount of people Fear had, but I can say 100% that TW had less than 15 people even online.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Lemrish.5970

We all know about your attempts at a Sunday SEA time push by SOR NA. Screenshots of a certain FEAR member post is available a couple pages back showing this.

Trolled SoR to Tier 7

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

BG queues all 4 maps regularly during SEA.

That’s from your own servermates.

This was just another day for BG.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

We all know about your attempts at a Sunday SEA time push by SOR NA. Screenshots of a certain FEAR member post is available a couple pages back showing this.

What does it matter? Why do you care that people know? Do you know only a small majority of the wvw players look at this forum.

Some people’s children

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

Ok so, in order of pics;

#1. First there was this…

#2. Then there was this…

#3. And then this…

#4. Nek minit.

In the third picture there was about 43ish SoR, at least that is what I counted. Remember to exclude the Sanctum of Rall Beasts, as those aren’t actual players. In your 4th picture there were 53ish dots on your minimap. Add in a reinforced keep in a situation where you had roughly equal numbers with SoR, and acs, I wouldn’t consider that a good job. More like you did your job at defending your keep, but nothing exceptional.

What’s not shown in pic’s 3 and 4 were the 20 or so SoR on the other side of the water by south outer gate with 2 trebs firing away at inner while they protected the opening. Once the inner walls were open, trust me, it was a full map on us.

But it’s nor here nor there, this was some of the most fun and non-stop action (it was 5 straight hours) I’ve had on a Sunday morning in GW2 since I started playing. In the future however SoR, I’d be very cautious who you call shlt and bad, lest you get shlt on yourself …

Today’s action will forever go down in the history books as BayGate (the chronicles of the 5 hour 1 objective marathon BG SEA lesson)

See you all back on the battlefield …

Wow you guys actually defended a keep for more than a hour while being attacked??? I’m impressed! Guess since BG feels the need the need to chest thump i’ll jump in too.

Thanks for the 2-3k kills Sat night NA prime in bg bl. We held garri for hours and hours and after countless assaults bg gave up. Think I died once that entire night. Playing for fights rewards so many more bags than playing for ppt.
Enjoy fighting those doors sea

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Fade.7658

If SOR is wondering about all these ‘BG trolls’, perhaps they should go back and check all thoer comments. Sure there is some trolling and chest thumping from BG and while I don’t agree with it, it’s all in retaliation to the copious amounts of un-classy SOR posters.

DB you guys are showing a lot of class despite being outnumbered by both servers, keep up the awesome work and enjoy the fights you have.

SOR, stop complaining about coverage. You have NA/EU coverage stacked, we have OC/SEA stacked….it balances out.

Let’s start to increase the maturity level a bit in tgis thread and actually enjoy tue game without the drama on here. Everyone needs to follow that advice thier mums gave/ used to give them “if you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all”

peace

Stop complaining about coverage? That’s what BG did for weeks on end (every 3rd post seemed like a coverage complaint from BG). At the very least, SoR is allowed as many weeks to vent about BG coverage as BG did.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

For the record, I don’t think any SoR is complaining about coverage.

Everyone knows BG is the most stacked server of any in NA, no matter how much they deny it.

Most SoR are just amused that given they out-coverage everyone and have the most population during all timezones how much they sit behind their walls with ACs. You are allowed to leave your keeps to fight open field.

The amusing thing is, the word on the street is they are buying Red Essence from DB for 5k gold. Buying more guilds Vizunah?

(edited by Jahn.7019)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Let’s start to increase the maturity level a bit in tgis thread and actually enjoy tue game without the drama on here. Everyone needs to follow that advice thier mums gave/ used to give them “if you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all”

peace

Stop complaining about coverage? That’s what BG did for weeks on end (every 3rd post seemed like a coverage complaint from BG). At the very least, SoR is allowed as many weeks to vent about BG coverage as BG did.

SoR did it for 8 months straight.

BeeGee
Beast mode

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

http://i.imgur.com/tVei7VM.jpg

MOTHER OF GOLEM BLOBS JUST NOW IN EB
(Sadly i could not take a panoramic shot to show all golems)

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Causic.3798

Causic.3798

Any particular reason DB and SoR haven’t teamed up against BG?
I would like to add that DB is doing very well, great job! =)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Wonder if anyone DB find this forum fun….seemingly not since no one posts here

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Angel.6085

Angel.6085

The amusing thing is, the word on the street is they are buying Red Essence from DB for 5k gold. Buying more guilds Vizunah?…

Fairly certain RE has moved from our server a few weeks ago.

Otherwise, there are DB posting here, we just aren’t whining really. :P

Other than that been having fun guys. It is a definite uphill battle we never planned to win the week but as long as we’re sticking in and enjoying ourselves that’s all that matters. Staying classy is what we’re trying to do.

We initially did expect to end up double teaming situation but the other servers weren’t cooperating that way (at least on EBG on reset night) so I think that set the stage for the rest of the week.

Having fun seeing some different servers this week.

YB>DB>BG>SOR>TC>BG>FA>DB>SOS>BP Guardian
Formerly [rB], [OPED], [Choo]
Guild Leader [DN] Digital Nemesis

(edited by Angel.6085)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: nglcpyro.4906

nglcpyro.4906

Wonder if anyone DB find this forum fun….seemingly not since no one posts here

Well most of the usual topics have been covered so this is pretty much how it’s going to be all week. Until BG/SoR finally admit they secretly love each other and stop this charade of being mortal enemies, thread will always be like this. Seems like DB is doing well all things considering so make sure you learn as much as possible!

Now back to the most fun matchup thread I’ve ever read

[OCD]Ordo Contegium Destinatus
-Plush Griffon Recruit of the Jade Quarry Militia-

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

Personally, no I’m not enjoying myself. The last 4 pages have been 95% “coverage this”, “coverage that”, with a “you need ACs to win but you still lose” thrown in now and then. I don’t understand how even that kind of discussion is any fun for them given that it’s the same conversations week after week.

I’m curious why so few people in T1 have their server name in their signature. Sometimes the conversation and server bashing is a little difficult to follow for an outsider.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gully.7358

Gully.7358

A sore loser and a bad winner, this thread is $@&;ing awesome…

Veretta • Guildleader of [oPP] Over Powered PeopleBlackgate
http://www.gw2opp.comhttp://www.youtube.com/user/oppveretta

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joe.6184

Joe.6184

Ofc its balanced when bg is winning by 50k, dude, BG is built to be number 1.
Unlike SOR where they only focus on the fights, we can see less whining from BOTH side when BG is winning.

Imo both sides are happy, Sor can get all the bags they want and not needing to put overtime for ppt (their server philosophy) and us BG can check mos for 50k lead and smile daily.

So stop complaining people, sor is fine with being underdog as they have stated so many times

FA Forum Warrior

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

I have to say, after reviewing the compression from the bay fight, FEAR and TW went down a notch in my view of them. Bad form on those players from those guilds using ACs and having them shooting in places where they ought not to be able to.

yes, the 10 TW we have online right now changed the outcome of that fight completly.

Don’t you guys field just like 15-20? A lot of posts from other TW members say so. If that’s the case, then 10 is at least half your full force, right?

Or are you saying you have more players than that? This is a serious question, by the way.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

I despise TW style gloating, but you have to forgive BG this one time. They were specifically called out before your all-call* this morning, as being bad. It’s all in reaction to this and I’m sure some of you understand, given how competitive you are.

*yes, that was an all-call for FEAR. The post in question specifically says it is mandatory if you’re online.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Neuromancer.2148

Certain guilds had much more online than 5-10. And for the record, towards the end of SEA prime into EU when we were defending Bay, MERC just had 10-15 online.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Maybe SoR and BG are the same server and just dont realize it yet

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

So if I get this right, you guys had all your guys log in because one guild said they were going to play Sunday morning?

Didn’t realize FEAR was so feared.

Way to live up to your name.

Even with FEAR, I think SoR had 2.5 BLs worth of people out. And BG had 4 BLs still queued.

(edited by Jahn.7019)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Neuromancer.2148

I despise TW style gloating, but you have to forgive BG this one time. They were specifically called out before your all-call* this morning, as being bad. It’s all in reaction to this and I’m sure some of you understand, given how competitive you are.

*yes, that was an all-call for FEAR. The post in question specifically says it is mandatory if you’re online.

Yes, you’ll have to excuse if some of us are a little too enthusiastic in rubbing this in, but you’re talking about a blatant insult of an entire timezone. Granted it was in your own guild’s page, but I personally have not seen anything as disrespectful come out from our leaders’ mouths even in our private forums. Perhaps this should serve as a lesson to be a little more discreet of what we say, and the way we say it?

Heaven knows these matchup threads could do with a lot more mutual respect. People have become so touchy that even posts that aren’t meant to troll are taken as such. It totally distorts what could be constructive and engaging conversations cross-server. At the end of the day, don’t we all want a healthy, growing WvW environment?

- BG citizen, WvW participant

(edited by Neuromancer.2148)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

So if I get this right, you guys had all your guys log in because one guild said they were going to play Sunday morning?

Nope. It had to do with, and I quote “We can just focus on farming Merc/ND/WM/Thai. They are all bad, so should be very profitable.” Doesn’t matter what guild it is. If one of our time zones get called out there’s a good chance the server is going to respond.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

(edited by Liquid.9672)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

Didn’t realize FEAR was so feared.

Way to live up to your name.

Even with FEAR, I think SoR had 2.5 BLs worth of people out. And BG had 4 BLs still queued.

I see how you’re spinning it, but I believe the motive is completely wrong. It’s more that people logged in because they were called out and wanted to show, for example FEAR, why that statement is wrong. I don’t know how many people we had, since I went to sleep at 4am this morning (maybe we queued 4 maps, maybe we didn’t), but I’m sure everyone wanted a piece of SoR today.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mcrocha.3891

Mcrocha.3891

So many people here spout off insults and hearsay that it is ridiculous. How about actually providing support for your arguments. You know like actual statistical proof.
Proof such as this: http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/33/89

This is a score tracker for the BG/DB/SoR matchup this week. Notice the Score Evolution graph. It appears that BG begins to first have a real separation in the scores at about 8am on Saturday. That doesn’t really tell you much, but now look at the Income Evolution graph. On reset night the ppt is fairly close, but it documents the strong showing DB had out of the gate(gratz for picking on the “big boys” btw). As the night progresses BG takes the lead in ppt followed by SoR at around 1am. For the next couple of hours BG and SoR are tight in ppt while DB is falling off. At around 4am however, BG begins to climb and SoR falls rapidly. By 7:30 am BG has around a 250+ advantage over SoR (385-120). This ppt advantage continues for several hours, at some points reaching 300+ ppt spread for BG.

Then around 2:30 pm on Saturday SoR begins to lessen the gap a little. By 4pm SoR is only around 100+ ppt behind BG and finally near 8pm passes them and maintains an average lead of somewhere around 50-150ppt advantage until 1:30am on Sunday. The highest ppt spread for SoR during this period is about 200+ over BG. After this the cycle is showing signs it will repeat itself tonight.

Overall:
BG has an average ppt lead over SoR of about 250+ with much higher peaks too, which lasts for about 7hours (7:30 am-1:30pm)
SoR has an average ppt lead over BG of about 100+ with a peak around 200, which lasts for about 5 hours (8:30pm-1:30am)

These are the facts take them for what you will, but don’t just make blatant statements about coverage without any proof.
Sincerely,
An objective observer

Local Charr Ruins Everything

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Hoots.9564

Nope. It had to do with, and I quote “We can just focus on farming Merc/ND/WM/Thai. They are all bad, so should be very profitable.” Doesn’t matter what guild it is. If one of our time zones get called out there’s a good chance the server is going to respond.

Any chance that we could see a BG all call for your NA? What would it take for this to occur?

[TW]Tempest Wolves

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elthurien.8356

Elthurien.8356

Great pincer tactics last night (oceanic/sea) BG. It was quite impressive to watch from the backline.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liza.2758

Liza.2758

Any chance that we could see a BG all call for your NA? What would it take for this to occur?

This is NA time now and you can see PPT bro. although i’m not sure how long our NA can handle.