And that is, how are WE stacked in EU?

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

SoR have the advantage during Euro and East coast NA

I think West coast is about the same but im not 100% as i do not play during those times

This is a fiction/excuse generated by BGna players
I know not everyone is familiar with American population demographics, but we are not concentrated on the coastlines, nor is there any significant cultural division between. Out of 5 significant timezones (udt-3 to udt-8) the only one with modest representation is mountain time (udt-7) which is largely unpopulated.
The concept of any english language NA guild being largely east or west coast is ludicrous, much less a whole server population. ALL of these guilds are comprised of -5edt, -6cdt, and -8pdt with a few -7mdt players. If there is any advantage for SoR it would be LUN and UL, our 2 Portugese (Brazil is udt-3, one whole hour earlier) language guilds which together represent half a BL. But overall every server will progressively get stronger during NA until the EDT players start to go to bed.
The whole “we’re stronger in PDT” thing is a gloss-over of that overbearing Oceanic presence starting to log on.

TL;DR: BGna needs to stop hiding behind walls, AC’s, excuses and other timezones and come fight us. Ragelogging after a single wipe will only steepen the learning curve.

Check your privilege. Maybe you should ask TSym what it was like on SoS when they were the only EST guild (we also had 1 BR guild). I’m sure they’ll let you know what it was like to not actually have coverage in that timezone.

I specifically remember shouting in LA almost every day to get people in WvW till around 7-7:30pm EST. When kurthos wasn’t doing it. Even then we’d still go an hour or so till we got anybody in the 3rd BL.

(edited by celeron.3469)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

Holy mother of all that is good and holy! Shut up! You guys are all insane, by Einstein’s definition. Nobody has said anything new in 8 pages (that’s 400 posts), and yet it keeps going. How is that possible?!?!?!?!?!? Who cares about whose coverage in each time slot is superior. Play the game and share your battle stories, let’s put some real content in this thread!

You must be new here. Welcome to the 2v1, PvD, You’re stacked→Nuh uh, zoom hacker, </3 thread. AKA tier 1 thread.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

You must be new here. Welcome to the 2v1, PvD, You’re stacked->Nuh uh, zoom hacker, </3 thread. AKA tier 1 thread.

Yeah but why? It makes no sense. Why don’t these people play games and let the scores do the talking?

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Zikory.6871

You must be new here. Welcome to the 2v1, PvD, You’re stacked->Nuh uh, zoom hacker, </3 thread. AKA tier 1 thread.

Yeah but why? It makes no sense. Why don’t these people play games?

It’s a water fall effect. It only takes one troll to say something like “X server couldn’t win if there wasn’t a blatant 2v1” Then bam! Every one has a comment on the matter and it will never end. Plus the forums is all some people have to get there fix while at work. Tbh this thread is quite boring compared to past weeks. There is just something about SoR/BG/JQ that brings out the troll in everyone.

Zikory – Retired Thief

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

There is just something about SoR/BG/JQ that brings out the troll in everyone.

I blame Silverspells

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

Yeah but why? It makes no sense. Why don’t these people play games and let the scores do the talking?

400 posts? Forget that we’ve been talking about the same four or five topics here for 6 months. And it will go on for another 6 months I’m sure.

Also, we are all at work. WvWer by night, forum warrior by day.

DB looks as if it will get shot in the arm for rating this week. Get used to Tier 1 forum talk my man, its not going anywhere lol.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: snownow.9352

snownow.9352

I’ve been sick and haven’t had a chance to stay up to see this stacked BG Sea everyone is talking about until tonight. Pretty impressive recruiting and fairweather players. I have that much more respect to our Sea players for fighting that mess every night.

If anything it’s fairweather players, because we haven’t had any new SEA in weeks. Maybe you should start commanding for your server again.

What you’re seeing happen is the result of your SEA forming into 1 zerg. You like to think you have none, but I can easily post a screenshot of the map zerg that SAHP/SONG/GC form nearly on a daily basis. They are just stuck in one place that way.

Precisely, SAHP with SONG were together, GC and NYS and ORZ were float or with us.

We play with our friends, and you had full map zerg, so we had to focus same map or we got outmanned. that’s it.

btw, we (SAHP+SONG) didn’t fight on SOR bl and EBG, because we have language barrier problem (my guild members even don’t know what is “tower” mean), so we hope home bl and EBG have a commander who can speak English to lead English player.

[Hi] Ni Hao My Friend ~Sanctum of Rall~
ele : Snownow | mes : Neally Snow | necro : Sherry Snow | guard : Snow Guru
=my english is poor, if I said something wrong or impolite, tell me plz, I’ll learn.=

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

SoR have the advantage during Euro and East coast NA

I think West coast is about the same but im not 100% as i do not play during those times

This is a fiction/excuse generated by BGna players
I know not everyone is familiar with American population demographics, but we are not concentrated on the coastlines, nor is there any significant cultural division between. Out of 5 significant timezones (udt-3 to udt-8) the only one with modest representation is mountain time (udt-7) which is largely unpopulated.
The concept of any english language NA guild being largely east or west coast is ludicrous, much less a whole server population. ALL of these guilds are comprised of -5edt, -6cdt, and -8pdt with a few -7mdt players. If there is any advantage for SoR it would be LUN and UL, our 2 Portugese (Brazil is udt-3, one whole hour earlier) language guilds which together represent half a BL. But overall every server will progressively get stronger during NA until the EDT players start to go to bed.
The whole “we’re stronger in PDT” thing is a gloss-over of that overbearing Oceanic presence starting to log on.

TL;DR: BGna needs to stop hiding behind walls, AC’s, excuses and other timezones and come fight us. Ragelogging after a single wipe will only steepen the learning curve.

Check your privilege. Maybe you should ask TSym what it was like on SoS when they were the only EST guild (we also had 1 BR guild). I’m sure they’ll let you know what it was like to not actually have coverage in that timezone.

I specifically remember shouting in LA almost every day to get people in WvW till around 7-7:30pm EST. When kurthos wasn’t doing it. Even then we’d still go an hour or so till we got anybody in the 3rd BL.

There is no such thing as an EST guild or server, such a claim flies in the face of the law of averages.
7est is the beginning of NA time for us working stiffs. Get out of work at 5, drive home, make/eat dinner, make house somewhat presentable… 7 ‘Oclock.
TW starts formation time later than this, since our pacific guys and midwesterners like me also need to settle in for the evening. But it’s no different from any other guild in the game. If there IS a difference, it’s what people do before and after primetime..

Presuming the challenges inherent in living on a globe isn’t universal is silly.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

I dive into the T1 threads every once in a while, and I’m amazed that after 5 months straight you are still talking the same crap and having the same arguments.
I think we need to have the courts come in and declare you all married by common law.

I do have a legit question though, what’s going on with SoR? That was a pretty steep drop over the weekend.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: HolyMolla.6582

HolyMolla.6582

Tears of SOR QQing so good.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

I dive into the T1 threads every once in a while, and I’m amazed that after 5 months straight you are still talking the same crap and having the same arguments.
I think we need to have the courts come in and declare you all married by common law.

I do have a legit question though, what’s going on with SoR? That was a pretty steep drop over the weekend.

We are all still here and playing. BG just didn’t realize the numbers advantage they always had. When they can get their fairweather players to show up, they have a massive WvW population in nearly all time zones. SoR has lost the participation of their smaller fairweather force in the process, thus the discrepancies in scores.

The die hard WvW players on SoR are loving this. 10 minute queue during NA prime is great. Give it a month or so and it will swing back the other way.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: djkittiek.7694

djkittiek.7694

Don’t worry SoR, you are an official T1 server now for life anyhow, as Prx/Ward just bandwagoned over to you!

You can’t say your stacked until that particular group of spineless groupies pays you a visit.

Clearly someone is upset over losing the house in a divorce.

“I see you driving round town with the blob I love.. and I’m like kitten you! (ooh ooh ooh).
I see the zerker gear in my group wasn’t enough, and i’m like kitten you!! (ooh ooh ooh).”

¯\(?)

(edited by djkittiek.7694)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tortitudo Probo.2598

Tortitudo Probo.2598

Well, after 5 months, what IS there left to say?

[HB]

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Zikory.6871

There is no such thing as an EST guild or server, such a claim flies in the face of the law of averages.

So what your saying is that it is not possible for a guild to have predominantly east coast player base? With that would you go as far as to say that it is also impossible to have a predominantly west coast player base?

With a 3 hour difference it’s quite possible for people to look for guilds with players that are closer to there time zone. My last guild was a east coast guild, most to all of the players lived on the east coast. So with me being a west coast player most of the guild players were offline well before I logged off. You can’t claim a absolute like “There is no such thing” when there are so many possibility involved.

Zikory – Retired Thief

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Well, we were out last night in EB, roaming between QL, SM and Durios and had tons of open field engagements. Pryan (I think that was him) showed up a couple of times with a huge float group, and even moved to Green side of the map once or twice where we engaged above Klovan and once at the supply camp, but then vanished. Since Valley supply went from 800 to almost empty in a flash, I guess his main goal was ferrying supply to another map. Just saying, making broad generalized statements about hiding behind walls and rage logging is off the mark.

The last time KnT faced TW in a stand-up battle was in t2.
On you server, 2 guilds come back: Onslaught and Rise.
DO you know why we went 11 rounds against RG? Because THEY had enough.
We’d have kept going till we figured it out, THAT is how you improve.

If the rest of your server had followed Rise’s example all this time, you wouldn’t be referencing Pryan’s late night random force. You’d be talking about defeating organized guilds. I mention this because it’s been glaring the last 2 days on BGbl, literally a parade of BG headliners. For one wipe a piece..

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: snownow.9352

snownow.9352

Give me a name of a SEA guild that stopped playing for us within the past month. I’d really like to hear.

That was the pve/fairweather players.

There are a few SoR commanders and players who are unable to play due to connection issues which have already been mentioned in the thread, which then changes the dynamics of the fights

the result is the same fewer numbers on SoR, combined with the fairweather players turning up less frequent results in a decreased ppt overall

hurry up and get those connections sorted :P

I call complete bull, MERC’s HK’s are uneffected and have no connection issues.

http://youtu.be/hqed_0o5rSI
this vid from last week.
I think they got some improve now, but sometimes still had problem.
one of my hk guild member even changed her ISP to fix it.

[Hi] Ni Hao My Friend ~Sanctum of Rall~
ele : Snownow | mes : Neally Snow | necro : Sherry Snow | guard : Snow Guru
=my english is poor, if I said something wrong or impolite, tell me plz, I’ll learn.=

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

So what your saying is that it is not possible for a guild to have predominantly east coast player base? With that would you go as far as to say that it is also impossible to have a predominantly west coast player base?

With a 3 hour difference it’s quite possible for people to look for guilds with players that are closer to there time zone. My last guild was a east coast guild, most to all of the players lived on the east coast. So with me being a west coast player most of the guild players were offline well before I logged off. You can’t claim a absolute like “There is no such thing” when there are so many possibility involved.

How many actives did you have in this “east coast guild”?
There is your answer.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Zikory.6871

There is your answer.

20-30 or so? Regardless, your point is wrong. Such a guild can and does exist.

Zikory – Retired Thief

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

There is your answer.

ACTIVES (people that actually log on and play) not roster count. And, along with your claim that this group of 19-29 (you being the only pst player, naturally) players WAS all actives, include a name. Remember, it’s your server claiming somehow you all live in pacific time.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

tbh all threads say the same kitten since the game came out.

stacked/ac/blob/zerg

losing team says they r more skilled then the winning team just dont have the numbers.

winning team is more skilled other server just is just bad.morale low/fairweather

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

There is your answer.

I think what is being missed here in this discussion is guild activity is often driven by the time zones of a guild’s primary commanders. I rarely see BT for example, as their commanders usually tag down as I’m just logging in. On the flip side, I joined KnT last year because Ridculy and Riven were always online and leading during my playtime and late into the night (8pm-1am server time). As a result, I define BT as a EST guild, and KnT as a PST guild. In the end I think it’s about the commanders most of the time. Players tend to gravitate to guilds who have commanders online during their primary play times, which does (in my opinion) create differences in EST vs PST coverage over time.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

tbh all threads say the same kitten since the game came out.

stacked/ac/blob/zerg

losing team says they r more skilled then the winning team just dont have the numbers.

winning team is more skilled other server just is just bad.morale low/fairweather

But T1 does it the most boring way possible….<.< i will not miss this tier’s forums (actually i will ,i love to read foolishness makes believe that i am sane)

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

celeron.3469

7est is the beginning of NA time for us working stiffs. Get out of work at 5, drive home, make/eat dinner, make house somewhat presentable… 7 ‘Oclock.
TW starts formation time later than this, since our pacific guys and midwesterners like me also need to settle in for the evening. But it’s no different from any other guild in the game. If there IS a difference, it’s what people do before and after primetime..

Presuming the challenges inherent in living on a globe isn’t universal is silly.

You keep talking about the law of averages as if it helps your argument. Try looking up population density. If the US was perfectly spread apart in population, maybe the law of averages would mean something here. Also I figured you weren’t from the east coast, because nobody from the east coast would ever make such a statement. Especially when they have friends on the west coast. When I go to bed is when my friends log on, but yeah… sure, there’s no difference.

“If there IS a difference, it’s what people do before and after primetime.. "
…and then you say there is. Funny how that works. A guild that identifies itself as EST/EDT can start much earlier than a guild with a more universal US start time. Who woulda thunk it.

Again, you should really break down your server and figure out why this is even a conversation. Even with just your BRs you gain a huge advantage in EST/EDT, not even counting whichever guilds can start at 6-7pm. Try talking to TSym, I know you didn’t.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Zikory.6871

There is your answer.

ACTIVES (people that actually log on and play) not roster count. And, along with your claim that this group of 19-29 (you being the only pst player, naturally) players WAS all actives, include a name. Remember, it’s your server claiming somehow you all live in pacific time.

Thanks for the education on what you meant by “active” I wasn’t sure on that. So I go ahead and keep the player count at 20-30 or so. Also I don’t believe i was the “only” pst player but the guild is predominantly east coast players. Hence calling it a east coast guild. So again, argue it all you want but it is possible for a guild to be a “east coast” guild.

As for my server, It is quite clear that we have a higher turn out of players later in the day. I doubt that there are no est players but I would assume that the people that play till 10pm+ server are most likely going to be pst players. Obviously not everyone works 9-5 and some people are beasts and stay up anyway but it’s more likely for a pst player to stay up till 1am server. As for earlier, there aren’t a lot of guilds that form up around 3-4pm server so they are asking for a guild that is predominantly east coast to play in that time slot. 3-4pm server being hard for some pst people to log on but since that is 6-7 for the east cost it closer to the start of “prime time” for them.

Again, deny it all you want but it’s still possible for there to be a “east coast” guild. Now if there is are competitive WvW guilds that can field large numbers might be another story but its still a possibility.

Zikory – Retired Thief

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Good fight tonight at EB, iron and company as well as DB. cheers!

Thief DD : DP : PD : SB
Elementalist S : DD
Blackgate

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

You keep talking about the law of averages as if it helps your argument. Try looking up population density. If the US was perfectly spread apart in population, maybe the law of averages would mean something here. Also I figured you weren’t from the east coast, because nobody from the east coast would ever make such a statement. Especially when they have friends on the west coast. When I go to bed is when my friends log on, but yeah… sure, there’s no difference.

…and then you say there is. Funny how that works. A guild that identifies itself as EST/EDT can start much earlier than a guild with a more universal US start time. Who woulda thunk it.

Again, you should really break down your server and figure out why this is even a conversation. Even with just your BRs you gain a huge advantage in EST/EDT, not even counting whichever guilds can start at 6-7pm. Try talking to TSym, I know you didn’t.

Did you look up population density?
Quite a few cities fit into neither; Dallas, Nashville, Chicago, Phoenix, Milwaukee, Memphis, St. Louis.. Just to name a few!
How the heck did all these people fall through your argument? Better than that, how can you argue with a straight face (maybe you’re not, now that I think of it. lul) that somehow, 80% of the western hemisphere’s population areas decided to not play on Blackgate?

In MY guild, only 1 of 10 commanders live in EST. Yet somehow, we manage to form up and play then.. Even if there’s just 2 of us, we’re out there. Heck, Pryan works second shift and plays solo as often as not. Maybe thats the difference here. Is everybody hiding in PvE till there’s a large group to hide behind? Is Militia a dirty word on Blackgate?

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krypty.3897

Krypty.3897

All I know is amidst all the arguing, I saw a compliment regarding RISE.

Thanks!

I think everyone kind of knows which guilds on the 3 top servers really do look for a fight, but I don’t think it’s necessary to trash talk the others. Maybe I’m just one of the few that finds competitive banter to be an enjoyable aspect of the game and just leave it at that.

Blackgate – Mesmer

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

celeron.3469

Quite a few cities fit into neither; Dallas, Nashville, Chicago, Phoenix, Milwaukee, Memphis, St. Louis.. Just to name a few!
How the heck did all these people fall through your argument? Better than that, how can you argue with a straight face (maybe you’re not, now that I think of it. lul) that somehow, 80% of the western hemisphere’s population areas decided to not play on Blackgate?

In MY guild, only 1 of 10 commanders live in EST. Yet somehow, we manage to form up and play then.. Even if there’s just 2 of us, we’re out there. Heck, Pryan works second shift and plays solo as often as not. Maybe thats the difference here. Is everybody hiding in PvE till there’s a large group to hide behind? Is Militia a dirty word on Blackgate?

So exceptions are now the norm? Exceptions are the entire base of the original argument, and now you’re trying to use them to your advantage while trying to say they didn’t exist before.

You also assume that BG has no EST/EDT based guilds, when on this same page there is a guild being named.

So continue to show everyone how little you know about timezones and population.

Also talk to TSym, maybe they will open your eyes to the existence of EST based guilds. Do they still identify themselves as such? I don’t know I don’t follow them. They certainly were on SoS, however.

(edited by celeron.3469)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

There is your answer.

Thanks for the education on what you meant by “active” I wasn’t sure on that. So I go ahead and keep the player count at 20-30 or so. Also I don’t believe i was the “only” pst player but the guild is predominantly east coast players. Hence calling it a east coast guild. So again, argue it all you want but it is possible for a guild to be a “east coast” guild.

As for my server, It is quite clear that we have a higher turn out of players later in the day. I doubt that there are no est players but I would assume that the people that play till 10pm+ server are most likely going to be pst players. Obviously not everyone works 9-5 and some people are beasts and stay up anyway but it’s more likely for a pst player to stay up till 1am server. As for earlier, there aren’t a lot of guilds that form up around 3-4pm server so they are asking for a guild that is predominantly east coast to play in that time slot. 3-4pm server being hard for some pst people to log on but since that is 6-7 for the east cost it closer to the start of “prime time” for them.

Again, deny it all you want but it’s still possible for there to be a “east coast” guild. Now if there is are competitive WvW guilds that can field large numbers might be another story but its still a possibility.

So… “Predominantly, But Not Actually Wholly East Coast with Central Players Presumed East Coast For Sake of Winning Argument” Guild totally proves me wrong.

Dang

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

So exceptions are now the norm? Exceptions are the entire base of the original argument, and now you’re trying to use them to your advantage while trying to say they didn’t exist before.

You also assume that BG has no EST/EDT based guilds, when on this same page there is a guild being named.

So continue to show everyone how little you know about timezones and population.

Also talk to TSym, maybe they will open your eyes to the existence of EST based guilds. Do they still identify themselves as such? I don’t know I don’t follow them. They certainly were on SoS, however.

What exception son? Careful with them bigwerds.
My argument is one of statistical certainty. That being, the population of BG is surely as dispersed across the continent as that of SoR.

And seeing as that’s the third time you’ve mentioned Tsym… Maybe it’s time to talk to them. Keeping them feeling bottled up inside ain’t healthy, and they’ll never say yes if you don’t ask <3

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mister Mustard.7203

Mister Mustard.7203

There is no such thing as the law of averages.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreamciqul.4617

Kreamciqul.4617

Well, we were out last night in EB, roaming between QL, SM and Durios and had tons of open field engagements. Pryan (I think that was him) showed up a couple of times with a huge float group, and even moved to Green side of the map once or twice where we engaged above Klovan and once at the supply camp, but then vanished. Since Valley supply went from 800 to almost empty in a flash, I guess his main goal was ferrying supply to another map. Just saying, making broad generalized statements about hiding behind walls and rage logging is off the mark.

If the rest of your server had followed Rise’s example all this time, you wouldn’t be referencing Pryan’s late night random force. You’d be talking about defeating organized guilds. I mention this because it’s been glaring the last 2 days on BGbl, literally a parade of BG headliners. For one wipe a piece..

There is definitely a lot to learn from wiping. I find a lot of the time from some groups/guilds that after one wipe, their group will be 1/2 of what it was before. I don’t think those groups will ever really improve. To improve you have to suck it up and say “well they got us that time, lets go and try again.”

What BL are the big guilds going today? We’ll be forming up soon

[RISE]
Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Thanks!

I think everyone kind of knows which guilds on the 3 top servers really do look for a fight, but I don’t think it’s necessary to trash talk the others. Maybe I’m just one of the few that finds competitive banter to be an enjoyable aspect of the game and just leave it at that.

You’ve earned it.
Keep it up and you’ll be the people everyone on that server looks up to.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

celeron.3469

What exception son? Careful with them bigwerds.
My argument is one of statistical certainty. That being, the population of BG is surely as dispersed across the continent as that of SoR.

Great argument 10/10

Why don’t you try and prove it.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omnitek.3876

Omnitek.3876

No.

Don’t talk to tsym. We bite!!!

A L T S
Skritt Happens

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ardon.4105

Ardon.4105

Anecdotal Evidence: The Thread

[Agg] Rendon Argos (Charrgos) – Guardian
Server Traversing Nomad

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fade.7658

Fade.7658

Lol, so now the general message from BG is “play for fun”, or get more of your people to get out there. Nothing has changed on SoR, yet the BG whines have mysteriously vanished.

I wish Bg would make up it’s mind about SoR. I am willing to bet if SoR had an influx of transfers to match BG’s Sea/oceanic, there would be a wildfire of complaints, and accusations of “unbalancing the server”.

Seriously, just come up with a ruleset for any server that fights BG, so we can make sure things are “balanced”.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krypty.3897

Krypty.3897

Thanks!

You’ve earned it.
Keep it up and you’ll be the people everyone on that server looks up to.

Appreciate it bud. I know at least we enjoy battling it out with you guys, as well as some other good guilds. Sometimes we win (yay!), and sometimes we lose (hacks! jk). All in all – good times are had.

Blackgate – Mesmer

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Lol, so now the general message from BG is “play for fun”, or get more of your people to get out there. Nothing has changed on SoR, yet the BG whines have mysteriously vanished.

I wish Bg would make up it’s mind about SoR. I am willing to bet if SoR had an influx of transfers to match BG’s Sea/oceanic, there would be a wildfire of complaints, and accusations of “unbalancing the server”.

Seriously, just come up with a ruleset for any server that fights BG, so we can make sure things are “balanced”.

Balance is not easy to come by, SoR getting more SEA sure it would balance for those 2 servers. However lopsided for rest of servers in game, JQ needs 2 time zones if we get even 1 guild in those zones I think that would help with balance. Or perhaps TC gets some guilds fighting them right now has shown me a lot. Then again that’s how I see balance happening, some peoples opinions may be different. Just stating I am not trying to take away anything from SoR.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Punny.9210

Punny.9210

no one has changed yes. it’s just ur underling is not around to help anymore.

Blackgate

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Is the TW/WARD pain train coming to BG BL again?! I’ll come meet you in glorious battle.

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Zikory.6871

315 PPT? SoR’s east coast guilds must have logged in.

Zikory – Retired Thief

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

According to some BG here, we PvD during EST.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Zikory.6871

Is that right? Well your a bunch of door bullys! They just sit there trying to keep stuff out and you just won’t let them do there job. How darez youz…

Zikory – Retired Thief

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: shortcake.8659

shortcake.8659

HB isnt on today, so i dont think there’s anyone to farm iron while they pvdoor entire borderlands probably

some terrible idiot in [pre]

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

Is that right? Well your a bunch of door bullys! They just sit there trying to keep stuff out and you just won’t let them do there job. How darez youz…

Everyone on SoR suffers from hylophobia. It’s terrible.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkjoy.3092

Darkjoy.3092

SoR needs to face the fact.

The difference in this week is " Your underling (JQ) is not around anymore. . . "

Are you serious ? Last week was nothing but tears about how Waha is focusing SOR and what a terrible person he is? Waha was the only reason why Bg was winning

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bovinity.8610

Bovinity.8610

Man…even when JQ isn’t in the matchup, you guys find ways to whine about us and our amazing ability to 2v1 both of you at the same time.

Any sufficiently advanced skill is indistinguishable from luck.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

ArenaNet, congratulations on making a terrific game. It is so engaging that people have nothing better to do than argue in post after post about the same WvW matchup topics…while at WORK!

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime