7/19 BG-SoR-DB

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lorthos.4976

Lorthos.4976

I’ve been sick and haven’t had a chance to stay up to see this stacked BG Sea everyone is talking about until tonight. Pretty impressive recruiting and fairweather players. I have that much more respect to our Sea players for fighting that mess every night.

Lorthos

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sardonia.8196

Sardonia.8196

stop complaining about SEA….

ur NA didn’t close any grap yesterday though… blame them !

Would not really matter if they closed any gap or not. When BG can gain 15K over 16 hours and SoR may be able to get 5K of that back during late EU and NA. You do the math.

BG complained about SoR stacking EU and upgrading everything for NA. What do you think happens during the Oceaninc and SEA times on BG when they can tick for 400+.

Anyways, i really do not care who wins or loses, as long as I can have fun. I just think it is funny that BG complaines when SoR ticks at 300 for 8 hours, while they tick at 400+ for 16 hours.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: ChocPudding.6128

ChocPudding.6128

I’ve been sick and haven’t had a chance to stay up to see this stacked BG Sea everyone is talking about until tonight. Pretty impressive recruiting and fairweather players. I have that much more respect to our Sea players for fighting that mess every night.

Get well soon Lorthos ^^

Member Administration of Blackgatewvw.com

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ljiona.9142

Ljiona.9142

Man, don’t you guys ever get sick of typing the same ole crap?

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: lollasaurus.1457

lollasaurus.1457

So this is? we will be confronting a server who can que the 4 maps in a time when SOR have less than 100 people in wvw over the 4 BL? 25k gaps and is just Monday. What desire give me to start playing WvW starting my week when we already have a clear disadvantage like this?

This is stupid i will level my alts and Spam COF untill this get balanced—-

WvW is only fun when the match is balanced and equal power, but this is far from ridiculous.

Recruit more guilds maybe then come back and complain about the matchup on the forums seems like a better alternative dude!

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

No this tier 1 forums this is how its gon be for the many many fruitful years of WvW of to come. Lets all hold hands and be victims of stacking and coverage together.

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

No this tier 1 forums this is how its gon be for the many many fruitful years of WvW of to come. Lets all hold hands and be victims of stacking and coverage together.

Lol you think serious PvP guilds are gonna stick around for “years and years”

This has already gotten old after the 9 months or whatever it has been.

As soon as a better game comes out you will see any serious PvP players/guilds leaving.

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maelwaedd.5842

Maelwaedd.5842

Would not really matter if they closed any gap or not. When BG can gain 15K over 16 hours and SoR may be able to get 5K of that back during late EU and NA. You do the math.

BG complained about SoR stacking EU and upgrading everything for NA. What do you think happens during the Oceaninc and SEA times on BG when they can tick for 400+.

Anyways, i really do not care who wins or loses, as long as I can have fun. I just think it is funny that BG complaines when SoR ticks at 300 for 8 hours, while they tick at 400+ for 16 hours.

Im not quiet sure if you are serious or not, please take a look at a map to see the timezones Oceanic and SEA are 3 hours apart in terms of starting times, which I agree BG do gain a substantial lead but they total about 8-10 hours in a 24 hour day the other 16-14 hours are usually divided into Euro and NA (east coast then west coast)

SoR have the advantage during Euro and East coast NA

I think West coast is about the same but im not 100% as i do not play during those times

yes we do have some SEA guilds who’s numbers bleeds into Euro time, but that is no different to NA bleeding into Oceanic or Euro into NA

anyway thx to all the small group fights tonight from DB and SoR, its a pity when either or us get wiped due to zergs but we all know it happens, look forward to some more over the next few days

and Fannwong you are a tribute to your server, and its always a pleasure to fight against a noble foe such as you

Maelwaedd Sylvari Necromancer Blackgate
Resonance WvW Officer
http://resonancegaming.com.au

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Gentlemen,

What we have now is a full blown arms race between BG and SOR.

Like in the real world, the server leaders from will not trust each other to have a ‘fair’ number to deal with. The outcome is simple, each server will continue to mud sling, chest thump and accuse each other of having ‘unfair’ numbers and continue to bring in WvW guilds into their fold. There is also no end to this.

FW

Once upon a time when a girl called Yanox showed me a thread posted on gw2guru by Indo asking each of the three servers JQ/BG/SOR to start sharing information about which guilds they were talking to and do swaps to balance the tier. I had hope at a tough time for BG. We had a brief exchange but nothing solid happened.

Until the KISS event. It upset some people including myself. Then I started recruiting EU for JQ. I approached a few people about this idea, Waha didn’t want anymore EU for JQ, but the NA did. So some meetings happened.

Then, DC. TKG. WARD. ACO happened.

Now if you still want that balance. I have one possible OCX guild that I will hand over in exchange for your promise of redirect all future EU transfers to JQ.

Let me know what you think~

<3

Choc

Maybe send this to someone more important on the server and not the official forums?

Most of us can do jack kitten,

And in my opinion there has been sly dealings on both sides so yeah.

You seem like a nice enough guy, Choc, but maybe keep these inner dealings to whispers.

ps. again, chucking my opinion out there, I think our oceanic is pretty okay.

double ps. We already have the guild OCX.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

(edited by magikfox.9658)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Sardonia.8196

Im not quiet sure if you are serious or not, please take a look at a map to see the timezones Oceanic and SEA are 3 hours apart in terms of starting times, which I agree BG do gain a substantial lead but they total about 8-10 hours in a 24 hour day the other 16-14 hours are usually divided into Euro and NA (east coast then west coast)

I think West coast is about the same but im not 100% as i do not play during those times

yes we do have some SEA guilds who’s numbers bleeds into Euro time, but that is no different to NA bleeding into Oceanic or Euro into NA

anyway thx to all the small group fights tonight from DB and SoR, its a pity when either or us get wiped due to zergs but we all know it happens, look forward to some more over the next few days

and Fannwong you are a tribute to your server, and its always a pleasure to fight against a noble foe such as you

If I look back at the scores during my time zone, which is central US, BG starts ticking for 300-450 between 1:00 AM all the way to around 4:00PM. That is 16 hours right there. The remainder goes to SoR.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Maelwaedd.5842

If I look back at the scores during my time zone, which is central US, BG starts ticking for 300-450 between 1:00 AM all the way to around 4:00PM. That is 16 hours right there. The remainder goes to SoR.

The scores during NA time have little to nothing to do with the score during Oceanic/SEA, yes thats 15 hours of solid ppt gain, but thats not due to Oceanic/SEA
if your NA decided to wake up early to fight during SEA how is it our problem that they were not available to do battle during their regular NA time

for BG to be ticking at 300+ during mid NA is an abnormality, I love our NA guilds on BG but they have to contend with full upgraded keeps due to SoR Euro coverage and the flow on into East Coast NA time, if SoR were unable to gain that advantage and then had a decreased participation that could explain the 16 hour ppt but you can not say it due to stacking Oceanic/SEA, its only 8-10 hours of a day

honestly if you look at the ppt average gains blackgate ticking for 16 hours at 300+ is not the norm and I doubt that we will continue to see it

and to be honest I wouldn’t like to continue seeing it, its not good for balance or fun for anyone

Resonance WvW Officer

(edited by Maelwaedd.5842)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kjendar.6459

Kjendar.6459

Would just like to thank Jarvin and the other BGers for the fights between garrison and bay on BGbl. It was a lot of fun

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kalla.4290

Kalla.4290

^ this (to Maelwaedd’s post, I am a terribly slow poster), the dynamics of the BG/SoR grudge match have been changing constantly the past several months. One server goes up for a period of time then the other.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blackelk.3784

Blackelk.3784

What’s with the ESOL guild on BG LA? Is that EMP/RE’s Rawnoodles? What?

Its not EMP its Rawnoodles so enjoy BG he is resurrecting ESOL there lol. Best of luck!

Guild Lead -[MMAC] Mixed Martial Arts and Crafts
Bluntski

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

If anything it’s fairweather players, because we haven’t had any new SEA in weeks. Maybe you should start commanding for your server again.

What you’re seeing happen is the result of your SEA forming into 1 zerg. You like to think you have none, but I can easily post a screenshot of the map zerg that SAHP/SONG/GC form nearly on a daily basis. They are just stuck in one place that way.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

(edited by Vash.9183)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

I don’t quite understand why people are getting too numbers-focused. One server will have higher ticks over the other two and guess what? That server will win. You can’t expect to balance things like an accounting sheet. Furthermore, comparing timezones straight out is comparing apples to hyenas. It’s why EU stacking is more feared than NA stacking.

SORs issue stems from the fact that SoRs SEA is not logging in. You need proof, just check the matches a month ago: the Oce/Sea timezone clearly shows SoR maintaining a steady, significant lead. Blackgate’s response? Just show up and fight. Same goes for EU. We have not acquired a massive, game-changing guild.

People are still failing to realize that WvW is ebb and flow. It’s supposed to be volatile, with the winning server changing every so often. What happens when SoRs SEA comes back in full strength? Will Blackgate still be as dominant? What if next week JQ comes back into our party and decides to play kingmaker?

Give me a name of a SEA guild that stopped playing for us within the past month. I’d really like to hear.

That was the pve/fairweather players.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Maelwaedd.5842

Give me a name of a SEA guild that stopped playing for us within the past month. I’d really like to hear.

There are a few SoR commanders and players who are unable to play due to connection issues which have already been mentioned in the thread, which then changes the dynamics of the fights

the result is the same fewer numbers on SoR, combined with the fairweather players turning up less frequent results in a decreased ppt overall

hurry up and get those connections sorted :P

Resonance WvW Officer

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

There are a few SoR commanders and players who are unable to play due to connection issues which have already been mentioned in the thread, which then changes the dynamics of the fights

the result is the same fewer numbers on SoR, combined with the fairweather players turning up less frequent results in a decreased ppt overall

I call complete bull, MERC’s HK’s are uneffected and have no connection issues.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

dwahvel.7356

So this is? we will be confronting a server who can que the 4 maps in a time when SOR have less than 100 people in wvw over the 4 BL? 25k gaps and is just Monday. What desire give me to start playing WvW starting my week when we already have a clear disadvantage like this?

WvW is only fun when the match is balanced and equal power, but this is far from ridiculous.

Reminds me of all the sor/bg t2 matchups. The match was over by the first SEA shift.
God forbid we had matchups that were still relevent by thursday. Oh well atleast theres more BG to kill now.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Reminds me of all the sor/bg t2 matchups. The match was over by the first SEA shift.
God forbid we had matchups that were still relevent by thursday. Oh well atleast theres more BG to kill now.

Where was your complaints when SoR won like 6 weeks in a row and scores were lopsided?

BeeGee
Beast mode

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

dwahvel.7356

Stay classy merc

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

dwahvel.7356

Where was your complaints when SoR won like 6 weeks in a row and scores were lopsided?

We complained about u guys not showing up. Seriously the fights were terrible those first couple of wins.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Maelwaedd.5842

I thought it was due to Euro coverage, Oceanic/Sea was balanced and NA you had the advantage

now NA is closer we have the Oceanic/SEA and you have the Euro advantage

Resonance WvW Officer

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Torp.3659

Torp.3659

This thread feels like I went over a friend’s house and when we ate diner his parents started fighting and I just sat there feeling wicked awkward..

Aethrian
Officer of TERROR [TG]
Maguuma

(edited by Torp.3659)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

So what changed? JQ being in the match. JQ obviously has a significant impact on the balance of BG v SoR. I’m not saying that they specifically target one server over another, but rather simply that their presence creates balance. I believe much of this is because JQ commanders know how to play the 2v1 T1 meta, as they’ve been doing it for months. They know where to push and why, and they’re good at it.

The previous 4 matches were very close, right up until Friday in a couple of cases. Although, I personally believe morale is a factor as well. BG is surging right now and SoR appears to be slumping. These things ebb and flow. BG will subside and SoR will surge again.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Liquid.9672

This thread feels like I went over my friends house, but on the way there his parents started fighting and I’m just sitting in the car feeling wicked awkward..

Haha. I can relate. It’s probably very similar to how BG felt in our first entry to T1 back in early November. JQ and SBI really went at it back then.

[KnT] – Blackgate

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sunt.6835

Sunt.6835

SoR needs to face the fact.

The difference in this week is " Your underling (JQ) is not around anymore. . . "

BG

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

I think it may be specific to several very important people in NYS. That I’m not too sure. It’s really up to you whether you want to believe it or not.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

The difference in this week is " Your underling (JQ) is not around anymore. . . "

JQ plays an important part in the balance of the SEA timezone, especially.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

(edited by Azure.8412)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Sardonia.8196

So you are basically saying that you are overstacked and that it takes two servers just to beat you. That is the way it sound to me.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

So you are basically saying that you are overstacked and that it takes two servers just to beat you. That is the way it sound to me.

Spin it all you want but when JQ is here they have the power to pick who gets first. If they focus BG, SoR wins. Hence the “underling” talk.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: kishter.9578

kishter.9578

Blackgate +430 /105584

Sanctum of Rall +175 /75372

Dragonbrand +90 /59759

Whole morning and can do nothing since most of NA is in work, this need balanced.

We just don’t want players to grind in Guild Wars 2. No one enjoys that.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Blackgate +430 /105584

Dragonbrand +90 /59759

Whole morning and can do nothing since most of NA is in work, this need balanced.

Play for fun man.

BeeGee
Beast mode

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sunt.6835

Sunt.6835

JQ plays an important part in the balance of the SEA timezone, especially.

JQ presence also weakened BG NA as well. I believe that how it turned out in NA

yesterday. although it may need more confirm during weekdays.

BG

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Sardonia.8196

Spin it all you want but when JQ is here they have the power to pick who gets first. If they focus BG, SoR wins. Hence the “underling” talk.

Agree, but JQ has not been SoR’s underling for the past 2 weeks. I believe that title belongs to BG

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

As soon as a better game comes out you will see any serious PvP players/guilds leaving.

i agree with u here dude, many guilds and ppl will be leaving this game whena better one comes. This game has the lowest skill cap/ceiling i have seen in along time, kitten swtor had a higher cap.Only thing i wish whena new game comes out is alot of the sor guys/girls follow each other cause i love playing with 99% of them.

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

Agree, but JQ has not been SoR’s underling for the past 2 weeks. I believe that title belongs to BG

Lol, I won’t argue that. Though I do feel it’s based off different time zones. If you remember any of the Waha talk from last weeks locked threads, it sounded like JQ was focusing SoR in BG’s stronger time zone. I don’t play in SEA so I can only go by what is said here

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

This is a fiction/excuse generated by BGna players
I know not everyone is familiar with American population demographics, but we are not concentrated on the coastlines, nor is there any significant cultural division between. Out of 5 significant timezones (udt-3 to udt-8) the only one with modest representation is mountain time (udt-7) which is largely unpopulated.
The concept of any english language NA guild being largely east or west coast is ludicrous, much less a whole server population. ALL of these guilds are comprised of -5edt, -6cdt, and -8pdt with a few -7mdt players. If there is any advantage for SoR it would be LUN and UL, our 2 Portugese (Brazil is udt-3, one whole hour earlier) language guilds which together represent half a BL. But overall every server will progressively get stronger during NA until the EDT players start to go to bed.
The whole “we’re stronger in PDT” thing is a gloss-over of that overbearing Oceanic presence starting to log on.

TL;DR: BGna needs to stop hiding behind walls, AC’s, excuses and other timezones and come fight us. Ragelogging after a single wipe will only steepen the learning curve.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Liquid.9672

TL;DR: BGna needs to stop hiding behind walls, AC’s, excuses and other timezones and come fight us. Ragelogging after a single wipe will only steepen the learning curve.

Well, we were out last night in EB, roaming between QL, SM and Durios and had tons of open field engagements. Pryan (I think that was him) showed up a couple of times with a huge float group, and even moved to Green side of the map once or twice where we engaged above Klovan and once at the supply camp, but then vanished. Since Valley supply went from 800 to almost empty in a flash, I guess his main goal was ferrying supply to another map. Just saying, making broad generalized statements about hiding behind walls and rage logging is off the mark.

[KnT] – Blackgate

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

SoR’s #1 Guilds SG and SF transferred to JQ this week to molest TC. We will transfer back maybe next week if SoR pays our transfer fee’s.

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

Wait wait wait.

So you guys really just said that you need the “balance” back that JQ brings? You are all implying that if both servers aren’t attacking BG, than things are out of balance. Maybe you should of thought of that while we were fresh in Tier 1 months ago.

YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELVES. Week after week of Waha + SOR SEA vs BG SEA and EMP or SF taking down a gate at garrison just to get out of the way for CHOO or TW to rush in with full supply. Or my favorite, the nightly cap of our keep in EBG while JQ caps and SOR spawn camps.

We reacted and adapted to the BLATENT 2v1, you made fun of us (especially me) for calling you out on. You laughed at our “tears” and our screenshots. You said “its not 2v1, JQ hits you all the time”. Well we responded by tightening up our tactics and most importantly, our cross map/guild communication and teamwork.

Then when the scores got close again (we won twice in a row) you recruited not one, but two HUGE EU guilds from EU servers to stack the zone before NA so they have T3 waypoints every night.

We have done nothing but respond to the pressure you blatantly put on our server.

You created this monster. Deal with the consequences.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: kishter.9578

kishter.9578

Blackgate +430 /105584

Dragonbrand +90 /59759

Play for fun man.

Transfer to SOR and have fun whit me here. What is the fun whit out a goal? and what gonna be my goal this week? Cap and upgrade our map to get Zerged by NON NA people that’s is unbalancing NA server?

We just don’t want players to grind in Guild Wars 2. No one enjoys that.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

This thread feels like I went over a friend’s house and when we ate diner his parents started fighting and I just sat there feeling wicked awkward..

Meh they will never notice and no one on can read satire at all such a waste T.T

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Blackgate +430 /105584

Dragonbrand +90 /59759

Play for fun man.

Transfer to SOR and have fun whit me here. What is the fun whit out a goal? and what gonna be my goal this week? Cap and upgrade our map to get Zerged by NON NA people that’s is unbalancing NA server?

’Murica

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

Blackgate +430 /105584

Dragonbrand +90 /59759

Play for fun man.

Yea, because only people in America should get to play this game.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Obsidian.1328

Obsidian.1328

I just want to say I like the challenge W3 presents to us now. Fighting tooth and nail for every inch of real estate is much more enjoyable and fun than a steamroll any day. I haven’t had so much fun dying to BG mobs(and some DB as well) in a long time. We’re actually honored you guys try to demoralize us day in and day out. XD

So keep up the 24/7 pressure, keep flippin our keeps(ha!), and keep rackin up dem points. There are few things us Rallians like more than fighting from a corner!

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

(edited by Obsidian.1328)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vena.8436

Vena.8436

To be fair, this statement has been repeated every month for the last nine months.

And as soon as Godot arrives Vladimir and Estragon will be wealthy and happy!

I hold no great optimism of The Elder Scroll: On Delay.
Nor do I hold the same enthusiasm as other fans of DAoC for Mark Jacobs’ next project after the crap he rolled out in the last one.

Vena/Var – Guardian/Thief
[Eon] – Blackgate

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

I appreciate all the love for JQ!

Don’t worry we will face you guys next week again, I think we really needed this though as a server. Its going to get more people into WvW next week no matter who we are fighting. Keep up the good fights, and see you all next week!

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

Holy mother of all that is good and holy! Shut up! You guys are all insane, by Einstein’s definition. Nobody has said anything new in 8 pages (that’s 400 posts), and yet it keeps going. How is that possible?!?!?!?!?!? Who cares about whose coverage in each time slot is superior. Play the game and share your battle stories, let’s put some real content in this thread!

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Traejan.1729

Traejan.1729

SoR,

You and JQ did this to yourselves. The constant focusing of BG since we entered Tier 1 this last time has trained us into a lean mean fighting force.

If any person denies that this has been happening, they are not paying attention. The scores show the true story.

When we fight JQ with DB, we destroyed the weekly score. So far this week when we have fought SoR with DB we have been leading heavily.

BG was not this dominant when we entered the tier. Both server’s attempts to push us out has caused us to strengthen and adapt, this includes getting new guilds. Guilds are attracted to a server that doesn’t crumble under pressure. You provided the pressure.

For weeks we have endured it. Now you are reaping what you’ve sown by having to deal with the Beast gate you helped to create.

This post speaks the truth.

Proud member of [RUST] IRON TEARS