7/19: JQ/TC/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lucentfir.7430

Lucentfir.7430

Props to the Warrior i fought in the EBG JP. Was very surprising to come up against a good warrior, using Mace/Shield and GS.

Reth Grimrazor – Charr Guardian – [GWB]Grim Warband – Tarnished Coast
Redgen Furyblaze – Charr Guardian – [SHD]Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast
Lerious Warhowl – Charr Warrior – [SHD] Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Dear Jedsus,

Day 2 of The Holy Missionary Expedition to the land of Tarnished Coast we have set upon under the order of his Papal Glory, Saint Mancus the Malhavoc, has been a treacherous one with so few open hearts and open minds and many take up arms against us. However, there is yet hope. A city we have discovered called Divinity’s Reach, despite it’s roaming gangs of pyromaniacs, is also filled with many a person willing to listen to the word of Jedsus Chris and his Woks On Water, though their methods confuse me as after the numerous hours spent in their presence they seem to demand compensation of some sort. Being of the cloth, I carry no currency, but I will venture on, for the glory of The Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

Dear Jedsus,

Day 2 of The Holy Missionary Expedition to the land of Tarnished Coast we have set upon under the order of his Papal Glory, Saint Mancus the Malhavoc, has been a treacherous one with so few open hearts and open minds and many take up arms against us. However, there is yet hope. A city we have discovered called Divinity’s Reach, despite it’s roaming gangs of pyromaniacs, is also filled with many a person willing to listen to the word of Jedsus Chris and his Woks On Water, though their methods confuse me as after the numerous hours spent in their presence they seem to demand compensation of some sort. Being of the cloth, I carry no currency, but I will venture on, for the glory of The Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints!

You certainly had no issues pillaging SoR and BG… You must have expensive taste to have blown all that gold already.

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Dear Jedsus,

You certainly had no issues pillaging SoR and BG… You must have expensive taste to have blown all that gold already.

It is not Jed Quarry’s, nor the fault of the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints that SoR and BG CLAIM to be so easily parted from their gold.

Any monetary sum donated through the free will of said persons is quickly and efficiently funneled through to our various charitable organizations

• Ben Sheets’ Pitching Camp for Orphans of Orphaned Norn
  • Ravanaz’s Hunting lessons for Havoc-Challenged Sylvari
  • His Papal Glory Saint Mancus of the Malhavoc’s Missionary Position(Currently Filled)
  • Im Not A Commander’s Instructional video series on Instructing How to Command
  • Stei’s Bimonthly Curious Charr Speed Dating events
  • Waha’s Wild and Wacky Wollercoaster and Water Wonderwand (All profits funneled back into previously mentioned charities).

For more information about how you can help others through the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints, or how it could help you, please contact Mother Superior, her Grace, Zhonnika.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

(edited by SFShinigami.2015)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

Oh, so you launder the gold through fake charities, that’s why it’s so difficult to find. Classy Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints, classy indeed.

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: linfurong.9032

linfurong.9032

Yo, can JQ just pick on TC for a little bit? We can’t keep ANYTHING.

Stealthiest britches on FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

Yo, can JQ just pick on TC for a little bit? We can’t keep ANYTHING.

well jq is in tc bl picking aswell…they are just very very focused on our keep in eb.fun fights though. we are outmanned on pretty much every map atm but oh well fa is used to it. great fights so far….and jq, ty for all the badges at our keep in eb.

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

There are new kids on the block. I hope to fight them step by step

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Posted by: storm.8746

storm.8746

Dont stop fighting FA …just wished you guys had the coverage …but the few of you who are in eb are awesome …..JQ salutes you

in Match-ups

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

Dont stop fighting FA …just wished you guys had the coverage …but the few of you who are in eb are awesome …..JQ salutes you

ty fun fights with you guys tonight.

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

Can i ask for some constructive criticism from JQ on how TC’s performance is now? You can message me personally or just type here.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: zen.6091

zen.6091

I believe it was Clausewitz who wrote that if you are badge farmed in the field or repelled in a siege, the solution is to come back with a larger blob and more golems.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

When I log on and see our SEA time force running at me even I run away

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: dirtyoldgoat.5496

dirtyoldgoat.5496

So out of curiosity, how many TC players RP while they WvW?

I do.

I love it when the TC commanders tell the zergs to RP Walk during battle. Fun.

Not hard core or anything . . just for laughs, fun and added enjoyment (which i would guess are the same reasons the hard core RPers do it).

Fallendruid, White Lighter, The Native Sun
PINK is the new Black
Tarnished Coast (via Tyranny)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Can i ask for some constructive criticism from JQ on how TC’s performance is now? You can message me personally or just type here.

Not bad.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rhizo.5089

Rhizo.5089

I wake up and sign on and all of JQ BL is green and all of FA BL is green and TC owns less than half it’s map. WOW. This short clip is kind of summing up this week even before the weekend is over.

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco/c/2603597

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

I wake up and sign on and all of JQ BL is green and all of FA BL is green and TC owns less than half it’s map. WOW. This short clip is kind of summing up this week even before the weekend is over.

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco/c/2603597

Dude i got so bored i cried and suicided onto the TC guards at wp portal. Well atleast this week i can try PvE.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Torque.2948

Torque.2948

If your bored go pvp or try to solo dungeons. I find that more challenging then zerg diving. You could always roam in wvw instead of zerging that’s pretty fun most of the time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

JQ has gained all its fair weather players back, that’s contributing to the numbers out there.

I actually had to laugh the other day.

One random player came on and started telling one of our veteran commanders how to do his job. Interestingly no one told him to keep quiet, everyone just ignored him into silence.

Another player came on the map and said to same commander “You’ve been away the last month or so?” The commander had never been away.

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vagabond.9037

Vagabond.9037

It always helps the balance of a match when you have the same guild on 2 servers….can you say collusion?…..conflict of interest?? No wonder FA is getting it’s butt kicked.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: TLSolomon.6083

TLSolomon.6083

TC is doing great. I have been waiting for this match up forever, mostly because I know I will be hunted by your CRZY guild. But TC is a pleasure to battle against. I havent seen any hacking or cheating, its been good clean battles. The forums posts are pleasant and fun. In the field, I would love to see TC become more organized and confident in zerg fights. I see you guys trying new things, and Im hoping it all comes together and I will be a running loot bag for you! You kept us out of your homeland in EB this morning so that was great! You guys never give up and fight with great heart. I think in a few more days the TC fights will evolve and I may/may not drop a precurser for you!

in Match-ups

Posted by: junhan.8192

junhan.8192

It always helps the balance of a match when you have the same guild on 2 servers….can you say collusion?…..conflict of interest?? No wonder FA is getting it’s butt kicked.

We are taking a serious view on this and we already did the necessary action. We apologise for any misunderstandings caused by this. Thank you for posting this image to inform us about this.

[Defy/Ge] Potato

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Oh, so you launder the gold through fake charities, that’s why it’s so difficult to find. Classy Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints, classy indeed.

This is one of many ways they tempted us Clock! I believe poor TC may experience this tactic soon…..

Remember! Have kite battles!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: iCryptik.1496

iCryptik.1496

Interesting night on JQ BL tonight.

JQ makes some good pushes, definitely seems like some good scouting work.

FA seems to not want to push JQ at all, tries to bite at TC’s heels, and gets their natural tower taken away from them.

Is that the tower that TC donated 200 badges at? Then JQ followed them in and got wiped also?

Is that also while FA was outmanned in JQ BL?

weird, I remember that to

Ah, we did lose a few badges but they were quickly regained a few minutes later. When we rolled back through and cleared the keep out. I made more money on FA last night then JQ. At least they new when to run. All FA did was drop on the floor and give me loot bags.

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

Not bad.

Thanks. I’d appreciate more than that though, like not bad because etc. info. Haha. Anyway, thanks for the comment.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vagabond.9037

Vagabond.9037

We are taking a serious view on this and we already did the necessary action. We apologise for any misunderstandings caused by this. Thank you for posting this image to inform us about this.

Thank you for responding and addressing the issue. See you on the battlefield.

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

TC is doing great. I have been waiting for this match up forever, mostly because I know I will be hunted by your CRZY guild. But TC is a pleasure to battle against. I havent seen any hacking or cheating, its been good clean battles. The forums posts are pleasant and fun. In the field, I would love to see TC become more organized and confident in zerg fights. I see you guys trying new things, and Im hoping it all comes together and I will be a running loot bag for you! You kept us out of your homeland in EB this morning so that was great! You guys never give up and fight with great heart. I think in a few more days the TC fights will evolve and I may/may not drop a precurser for you!

I see. Thanks for your insight.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Yet that could be a bug with the MOS site and/or GW2 API getting confused on the timestamps. I’ve seen that happen before.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

FA seems to not want to push JQ at all, tries to bite at TC’s heels, and gets their natural tower taken away from them.

Is that the tower that TC donated 200 badges at? Then JQ followed them in and got wiped also?

Ah, we did lose a few badges but they were quickly regained a few minutes later. When we rolled back through and cleared the keep out. I made more money on FA last night then JQ. At least they new when to run. All FA did was drop on the floor and give me loot bags.

DIS wasnt looking too hot last night against an outmanned FA force. I guess when TC rolls around in 50 man blobs its pure skill and killing 20 players is a big deal.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: VenomousEX.4012

VenomousEX.4012

Skills lag are awesome. Must be fun in t1.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ryan.3915

ryan.3915

I’m impressed that TC is still an upstanding server. Great job tonight with your 3-4 different teams on EBL fighting different objectives and stealth capping WC.

Bad news for Jade Quarry that our fair weather players have come back. They do stupid things on EBL like:
- laugh after killing one player with our zerg (just the few keep doing it – I’ve told them off)
- die within the first pass of a zerg vs zerg
- trolling on mapchat

FA and TC are outmanned most of the time on SEA timing, but when they get enough people on, the fun begins…

Blaine Warbler, Thief
EDMW, Jade Quarry.
I still love Crystal Dessert tho.

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

“Can i ask for some constructive criticism from JQ on how TC’s performance is now? You can message me personally or just type here.”

TC, I think it would benefit you as a server if you looked into moving to a dual-tag kind of system. Maybe you do already, but I know I generally only see one big ol group. Have your main group off doing X, and your second group doing Y. It requires both groups to tighten up their play, as obviously you have less numbers, but you can get more accomplished than when you’re confined to one large group. You’re essentially hitting multiple objectives at once, and forcing the opposing team to choose which they wanna save. Pretty much being a pain in the butt.

This will help you a lot in the long run, and especially for when you’re finally playing BG and SoR.

Please don’t take this as a slight, or coming from somewhere mean-spirited. I think you guys are verrrrry close to kicking kitten in T1, it’s just things like this that would get you even closer. I understand that you probably don’t have to do this to win vs most servers, but try it out anyway. Hell, do it to us for practice!

Overall, I’m having fun fighting both TC and FA. It’s nice playing with people who are just in it to fight.

Respectfully,
Mother Superior, her Grace, Zhonnika
(I love my guildies, I love my guildies… maybe if I keep repeating it…)

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: I Deschain I.4623

I Deschain I.4623

DIS wasnt looking too hot last night against an outmanned FA force. I guess when TC rolls around in 50 man blobs its pure skill and killing 20 players is a big deal.

You always sound so bitter when you are angry. Cheer up, sweetheart.

3rd player NA to reach Diamond Invader (WvW Rank 6445+) on 10/29/14.
Retired.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

This is one of many ways they tempted us Clock! I believe poor TC may experience this tactic soon…..

Remember! Have kite battles!

It’s time to finally accept it Cuddle.

Both you and Shini secretly long for TC, are destined to come to TC, will eventually be on TC. After all you tell each other that all the time:

“Go to Bread Cuddle!” “Go to Bread Shin!”

The Toast is in your future

NAGA|TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

I know I generally only see one big ol group. Have your main group off doing X, and your second group doing Y. It requires both groups to tighten up their play, as obviously you have less numbers, but you can get more accomplished than when you’re confined to one large group. You’re essentially hitting multiple objectives at once, and forcing the opposing team to choose which they wanna save. Pretty much being a pain in the butt.

Respectfully,

Yea, that’s pretty much how FA gave TC a very hard time on TCBL last matchup’s reset. The TC presence there just ran around in one big blob. TC has “natural clumping” as my guild used to call it.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

“Can i ask for some constructive criticism from JQ on how TC’s performance is now? You can message me personally or just type here.”

TC, I think it would benefit you as a server if you looked into moving to a dual-tag kind of system. Maybe you do already, but I know I generally only see one big ol group. Have your main group off doing X, and your second group doing Y. It requires both groups to tighten up their play, as obviously you have less numbers, but you can get more accomplished than when you’re confined to one large group. You’re essentially hitting multiple objectives at once, and forcing the opposing team to choose which they wanna save. Pretty much being a pain in the butt.

This will help you a lot in the long run, and especially for when you’re finally playing BG and SoR.

Please don’t take this as a slight, or coming from somewhere mean-spirited. I think you guys are verrrrry close to kicking kitten in T1, it’s just things like this that would get you even closer. I understand that you probably don’t have to do this to win vs most servers, but try it out anyway. Hell, do it to us for practice!

Overall, I’m having fun fighting both TC and FA. It’s nice playing with people who are just in it to fight.

Respectfully,

Thanks for this advise. It is not unwarranted because I did ask for it, and I am sure most of my server mates will think about this because it is an assessment from another server and not just from one of our own.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

I will add something as well. This applies to both servers in a sense and it would be more or less read the map and sort of judge intentions it’s happened a few times in this matchup so far where golden opportunities to force a 2v1 on someone were blown because a side chose to hit both sides while this is effective in Tier 1 especially you have to use the 2v1 to your advantage to gain points and cap some of the extremely tough things to take such as a t3 full supply hills. In a 1v1 this would be extremely difficult to take but if you have a 2v1 on them the odds increase exponentially. This is just a tip/observation that I’ve noticed.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh LORDY!

A-nets going to finally let [SG] fight TC! (I’m sure you don’t know us yet to much, but we almost went to TC instead of JQ for beta so we’ve been curious how it is on Tc.)

Apparently the Church of Saturday Feints and worshipers of Jedsus have given me some kind of Papal authority while I was camping…

At any rate I will be assembling the armies of the TRUE believers and we’ll be on the field around 1pm today. See you soon!

[SG] Mance

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

Fun on JQBL having the out-manned buff up nearly the entire time fighting against the map zergs of both servers with our havoc squad.

Keep the fights coming was a lot of fun.

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

in Match-ups

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

Dear Jedsus,

It is not Jed Quarry’s, nor the fault of the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints that SoR and BG CLAIM to be so easily parted from their gold.

Any monetary sum donated through the free will of said persons is quickly and efficiently funneled through to our various charitable organizations

• Ben Sheets’ Pitching Camp for Orphans of Orphaned Norn
  • Ravanaz’s Hunting lessons for Havoc-Challenged Sylvari
  • His Papal Glory Saint Mancus of the Malhavoc’s Missionary Position(Currently Filled)
  • Im Not A Commander’s Instructional video series on Instructing How to Command
  • Stei’s Bimonthly Curious Charr Speed Dating events
  • Waha’s Wild and Wacky Wollercoaster and Water Wonderwand (All profits funneled back into previously mentioned charities).

For more information about how you can help others through the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints, or how it could help you, please contact Mother Superior, her Grace, Zhonnika.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh LORDY!

A-nets going to finally let [SG] fight TC! (I’m sure you don’t know us yet to much, but we almost went to TC instead of JQ for beta so we’ve been curious how it is on Tc.)

Apparently the Church of Saturday Feints and worshipers of Jedsus have given me some kind of Papal authority while I was camping…

At any rate I will be assembling the armies of the TRUE believers and we’ll be on the field around 1pm today. See you soon!

[SG] Mance

Please don’t bring your false gods and your sanctimonus Pope to TC! We only worship at the altar of the one true Charr Jesuz, and the Father Golem God. You blasphemers shall pay dearly for your voyage to the dark side, with your traitorous Pope and your Feintage. Repent for your sins and you shall just die – any attempts to convert the TC masses to your false religion, shall result in a trip to the bottom of OverLook Keep, where death comes slowly and painfully.

Bless us Charr Jesuz – Asura-men!

Edited: In my religious fervor, I was unable to type!

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast

(edited by RoninDB.9540)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blackelk.3784

Blackelk.3784

I have to say both TC and FA have been performing admirably and I have respect for both servers. You both came out ready to fight and I have to say the fights across BL’s have been great. Also TC those mez plants in bay’s are getting annoying =P

Guild Lead -[MMAC] Mixed Martial Arts and Crafts
Bluntski

in Match-ups

RoninDB.9540

Oh Flashy! You’re just mad the TC girls aren’t as easy as the MAG girls you’ve been playing with. I mean, we just don’t fall over at the sight of a scruffy beard and some whiskey. You, Sir, are going to have to earn it :P And fighting with Hot Pirate Al isn’t the way to do it

Zero Negative [ZN]
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh LORDY!

[SG] Mance

Please don’t bring your false gods and your sanctimonus Pope to TC! We only worship at the altar of the one true Charr Jesuz. You blasphemers shall pay dearly for your voyage to the dark side, with your traitorous Pope and your Feintage. Repent for your sins and you shall just die – any attempts to conver the TC masses to your false religion, shall result in a trip to the bottom of OverLook Keep, where death comes slowly and painfully.

Only? Only!?!?

How quickly you forget TC’s traditional embrace of the Golem God in the name of some newfangled “prophet” not to mention our “Golden Yak” worshipers

Besides, we on TC encourage a friendly environment of multiculturalism and acceptance of multiple beliefs (I’ve heard there are even a few “Sonar-Beard” worshipers about >.>)

NAGA|TC

in Match-ups

RoninDB.9540

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh LORDY!

[SG] Mance

Please don’t bring your false gods and your sanctimonus Pope to TC! We only worship at the altar of the one true Charr Jesuz. You blasphemers shall pay dearly for your voyage to the dark side, with your traitorous Pope and your Feintage. Repent for your sins and you shall just die – any attempts to conver the TC masses to your false religion, shall result in a trip to the bottom of OverLook Keep, where death comes slowly and painfully.

Only? Only!?!?

How quickly you forget TC’s traditional embrace of the Golem God in the name of some newfangled “prophet” not to mention our “Golden Yak” worshipers

Besides, we on TC encourage a friendly environment of multiculturalism and acceptance of multiple beliefs (I’ve heard there are even a few “Sonar-Beard” worshipers about >.>)

These… PEOPLE… want to come to OUR server and convert OUR people to their flashy charity claims and their horrible Pope! The Sonar Bear worshippers are an off-based cult who stay in the Metrica area – you cannot claim them as a ‘true’ religion!

I shall EDIT my post to include of course our Golem God, but that ‘yak’ is merely a false idol! I shall have nothing to do with it!

Zero Negative [ZN]
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Oh Flashy! You’re just mad the TC girls aren’t as easy as the MAG girls you’ve been playing with. I mean, we just don’t fall over at the sight of a scruffy beard and some whiskey. You, Sir, are going to have to earn it :P And fighting with Hot Pirate Al isn’t the way to do it

LOL, this is true, the ladies on TC have a little more class than the ones I’m used to dealing with.

But I don’t think i could possibly be mad about last night. Repairs were free and wiping groups over and over was my pleasure. The amount of loot at that tower was absolutely awesome and I managed to go from 12,777 kills to 13,306 very quickly.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thrumdi.9216

Thrumdi.9216

You serious bro?

We’ve been wiping JQ zergs continually.

I think it’s the JQ zerg that needs to up its game. I was expecting more from a T1 server.

Thrumdi, Captain of The Tarnished Coastguard

The ultimate GW2 troll.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

You serious bro?

I think it’s the JQ zerg that needs to up its game. I was expecting more from a T1 server.

JQ doesn’t have “the zerg.” That mentality is mostly exclusive to TC (1 giant 90 man zerg running around).

JQ runs several average zergs hitting multiple points at a time. They weren’t being condescending but you seem to be taking it a bit personally.

I remember specifically TC posters (a few, not representative of the entire server) being condescending to SoS with the “chin up, you’ll get on our level with hard work” posts a couple weeks ago. Meanwhile, SoS’ smaller zergs were wiping larger TC zergs.

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Match-ups

Posted by: nglcpyro.4906

nglcpyro.4906

Since it seems the official mascot of TC is the Dolyak, and no idea what we (JQ) use the most, what’s the mascot for FA? This thread is a breath of fresh air to read as well!

[OCD]Ordo Contegium Destinatus
-Plush Griffon Recruit of the Jade Quarry Militia-

in Match-ups

Posted by: SlothBear.9846

SlothBear.9846

JQ has gained all its fair weather players back, that’s contributing to the numbers out there.

Yeah, we don’t have anywhere near this many in the field when we’re losing. I thought JQ had shaken that mentality, but I guess everyone was just hiding.

You serious bro?

Haha you don’t know much about t1 do you? If you think JQ zergs die easy wait til you see SoR and BG’s. xD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sharpoon.8197

Sharpoon.8197

Since it seems the official mascot of TC is the Dolyak, and no idea what we (JQ) use the most, what’s the mascot for FA? This thread is a breath of fresh air to read as well!

The Kurzick Juggernaut, duh.

And JQ’s should be the siege turtle!!