7/19: JQ/TC/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Regardless of who’s got what numbers, there certainly good fights to be had. This shows the start of a 3-way SW of TC Garrison earlier today.

Attachments:

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

in Match-ups

Posted by: katanah.8431

katanah.8431

Can i ask for some constructive criticism from JQ on how TC’s performance is now? You can message me personally or just type here.

TC is doing great. I have been waiting for this match up forever, mostly because I know I will be hunted by your CRZY guild. But TC is a pleasure to battle against. I havent seen any hacking or cheating, its been good clean battles. The forums posts are pleasant and fun. In the field, I would love to see TC become more organized and confident in zerg fights. I see you guys trying new things, and Im hoping it all comes together and I will be a running loot bag for you! You kept us out of your homeland in EB this morning so that was great! You guys never give up and fight with great heart. I think in a few more days the TC fights will evolve and I may/may not drop a precurser for you!

You serious bro?

We’ve been wiping JQ zergs continually.

I think it’s the JQ zerg that needs to up its game. I was expecting more from a T1 server.

JQ doesn’t have “the zerg.” That mentality is mostly exclusive to TC (1 giant 90 man zerg running around).

JQ runs several average zergs hitting multiple points at a time. They weren’t being condescending but you seem to be taking it a bit personally.

I remember specifically TC posters (a few, not representative of the entire server) being condescending to SoS with the “chin up, you’ll get on our level with hard work” posts a couple weeks ago. Meanwhile, SoS’ smaller zergs were wiping larger TC zergs.

Not everyone thinks the same. I happen to agree with most if not all of what you say. We on TC will fight to the end and keep coming back regardless of numbers but we have alot of room to up our game. I appreciate your input. Its been great fights out there and am loving the new match up!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Since it seems the official mascot of TC is the Dolyak, and no idea what we (JQ) use the most, what’s the mascot for FA? This thread is a breath of fresh air to read as well!

The Kurzick Juggernaut, duh.

And JQ’s should be the siege turtle!!

Yeah this makes sense…

But I still think FA’s “unofficial” Mascot needs to be the Sonar Beard

(oh and I think JQ’s is Jedbacca )

NAGA|TC

(edited by Rackhir Tanelorn.9123)

in Match-ups

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

Since it seems the official mascot of TC is the Dolyak, and no idea what we (JQ) use the most, what’s the mascot for FA? This thread is a breath of fresh air to read as well!

quaggans for sure

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atrophied.8725

Atrophied.8725

The Kurzick Juggernaut, duh.

And JQ’s should be the siege turtle!!

I like turtles

Xandra – 80s in all classes – Ele/Guard mains – [TL] – NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Jade Quaggan, Jed Quarry, Jed Quaggan…. we have issues. But yeah, quaggans, and honeybadgers are our mascots.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: SlothBear.9846

SlothBear.9846

Coo! Jade Quarry likes you!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sharpoon.8197

Sharpoon.8197

Jade Quaggan, Jed Quarry, Jed Quaggan…. we have issues. But yeah, quaggans, and honeybadgers are our mascots.

I think FA has the claim on quaggans. Have you been to their LA? :P

in Match-ups

Atrophied.8725

You got 531 kills? Omigosh, my 1.5k last night can’t even compare.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Interesting night on JQ BL tonight.

JQ makes some good pushes, definitely seems like some good scouting work.

FA seems to not want to push JQ at all, tries to bite at TC’s heels, and gets their natural tower taken away from them.

Is that the tower that TC donated 200 badges at? Then JQ followed them in and got wiped also?

Is that also while FA was outmanned in JQ BL?

weird, I remember that to

Ah, we did lose a few badges but they were quickly regained a few minutes later. When we rolled back through and cleared the keep out. I made more money on FA last night then JQ. At least they new when to run. All FA did was drop on the floor and give me loot bags.

DIS wasnt looking too hot last night against an outmanned FA force. I guess when TC rolls around in 50 man blobs its pure skill and killing 20 players is a big deal.

Oh Flashy! You’re just mad the TC girls aren’t as easy as the MAG girls you’ve been playing with. I mean, we just don’t fall over at the sight of a scruffy beard and some whiskey. You, Sir, are going to have to earn it :P And fighting with Hot Pirate Al isn’t the way to do it

LOL, this is true, the ladies on TC have a little more class than the ones I’m used to dealing with.

But I don’t think i could possibly be mad about last night. Repairs were free and wiping groups over and over was my pleasure. The amount of loot at that tower was absolutely awesome and I managed to go from 12,777 kills to 13,306 very quickly.

You sure talk/brag a lot about getting loot bags and clearly you’re active in WvW and on the forums. But why are your kills so low if you’re so OP? Seems like something isn’t adding up here… just saying

Since I work and have a family, I can’t spend thousands of hours playing. My game time over the last year was spent with a small roaming 5 man group so I haven’t enjoyed the same level of zerg farming as others. I’m never in EB and usually roaming a BL with a few others.

Hope that clears it up for you

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

You got 531 kills? Omigosh, my 1.5k last night can’t even compare.

good for you? at least you’ve got 40 CERN buddies to help you farm the JQ zergs all night.

Did you play our ele? AOE classes compared to melee? You are impressive.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

Wheres nightlight these days? I like him.

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

FA seems to not want to push JQ at all, tries to bite at TC’s heels, and gets their natural tower taken away from them.

Is that the tower that TC donated 200 badges at? Then JQ followed them in and got wiped also?

Ah, we did lose a few badges but they were quickly regained a few minutes later. When we rolled back through and cleared the keep out. I made more money on FA last night then JQ. At least they new when to run. All FA did was drop on the floor and give me loot bags.

DIS wasnt looking too hot last night against an outmanned FA force. I guess when TC rolls around in 50 man blobs its pure skill and killing 20 players is a big deal.

Oh Flashy! You’re just mad the TC girls aren’t as easy as the MAG girls you’ve been playing with. I mean, we just don’t fall over at the sight of a scruffy beard and some whiskey. You, Sir, are going to have to earn it :P And fighting with Hot Pirate Al isn’t the way to do it

LOL, this is true, the ladies on TC have a little more class than the ones I’m used to dealing with.

But I don’t think i could possibly be mad about last night. Repairs were free and wiping groups over and over was my pleasure. The amount of loot at that tower was absolutely awesome and I managed to go from 12,777 kills to 13,306 very quickly.

You sure talk/brag a lot about getting loot bags and clearly you’re active in WvW and on the forums. But why are your kills so low if you’re so OP? Seems like something isn’t adding up here… just saying

Since I work and have a family, I can’t spend thousands of hours playing. My game time over the last year was spent with a small roaming 5 man group so I haven’t enjoyed the same level of zerg farming as others. I’m never in EB and usually roaming a BL with a few others.

Neither can I, I have only played since mid December. I have a family too. I just had to poke fun at you for being a braggart. When I started out in WvW I did the roaming thing myself, it’s a good way to learn your class. I’ve only been heavily active in WvW since February/March.

I wasn’t bragging to be the big man in here, I just find iCryptik’s comments funny since we farmed DIS last night and he tried to act like taking a tower from an outmanned FA group was impressive. To each their own i suppose.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

Can i ask for some constructive criticism from JQ on how TC’s performance is now? You can message me personally or just type here.

TC is doing great. I have been waiting for this match up forever, mostly because I know I will be hunted by your CRZY guild. But TC is a pleasure to battle against. I havent seen any hacking or cheating, its been good clean battles. The forums posts are pleasant and fun. In the field, I would love to see TC become more organized and confident in zerg fights. I see you guys trying new things, and Im hoping it all comes together and I will be a running loot bag for you! You kept us out of your homeland in EB this morning so that was great! You guys never give up and fight with great heart. I think in a few more days the TC fights will evolve and I may/may not drop a precurser for you!

You serious bro?

We’ve been wiping JQ zergs continually.

I think it’s the JQ zerg that needs to up its game. I was expecting more from a T1 server.

JQ doesn’t have “the zerg.” That mentality is mostly exclusive to TC (1 giant 90 man zerg running around).

JQ runs several average zergs hitting multiple points at a time. They weren’t being condescending but you seem to be taking it a bit personally.

I remember specifically TC posters (a few, not representative of the entire server) being condescending to SoS with the “chin up, you’ll get on our level with hard work” posts a couple weeks ago. Meanwhile, SoS’ smaller zergs were wiping larger TC zergs.

Not everyone thinks the same. I happen to agree with most if not all of what you say. We on TC will fight to the end and keep coming back regardless of numbers but we have alot of room to up our game. I appreciate your input. Its been great fights out there and am loving the new match up!

We are the lower population in tier 1. We will have 2-3 20 man groups running separate on maps sometimes. HzH fields 35 on reset but during the week it is usually our 20 man core working with a guild the same size. We hit multiple points so that SoR or BG with 100 ppl has to make a choice. Some of our 20 man you may want to bring 40 to though

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: ryan.3915

ryan.3915

Actually, one of our commanders noticed that TC is very resilient and will try different tactics in zerg vs zergs. This usually leads to good fights all round!

Blaine Warbler, Thief
EDMW, Jade Quarry.
I still love Crystal Dessert tho.

in Match-ups

Posted by: hammer.9721

hammer.9721

Wish all these great fights i hear about was happening on jqbl. I cant for the life of me figure out what the tc zerg is trying to accomplish.

in Match-ups

Atrophied.8725

He’s having connection issues, ISP change is being worked on. For now he’s occasionally playing via iPhone LTE (4G connection). Don’t worry, he’ll be back soon, and he’s raging about missing out on “wiping JQ blobs” <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: shimmerless.4560

shimmerless.4560

FA fights very hard and I have much respect for them even after a day, but numberswise this is not the matchup they really need to be in. You know what I’d like to to see is BG/JQ/TC.

This would be the 2-3-4 servers in total population, but I think all three have fairly similar fighting styles and seem to enjoy open field fighting a lot. I would expect a ton of skirmishing and relentless keep pushes (TC is tenacious in that respect…what JQ could do if everyone we had fought as hard). I think that would be more of a three way.

Not intended as disrespect to FA, you guys are fighting harder than you should be able to pound for pound that’s for sure. =)

i would not say TC is reputed for their open field fighting (can’t even recall the last time i saw it off the top of my head) but that’s just me.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LordEnki.9283

LordEnki.9283

It’s been a good fight! I am sad that our turnout isn’t better since the bag farmers aren’t interested this week, but nonetheless We’ve been fighting hard here in TC. A big thanks to the commanders who spend countless hours ignoring their partners for us=D

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karmablah.4531

Karmablah.4531

FA fights very hard and I have much respect for them even after a day, but numberswise this is not the matchup they really need to be in. You know what I’d like to to see is BG/JQ/TC.

This would be the 2-3-4 servers in total population, but I think all three have fairly similar fighting styles and seem to enjoy open field fighting a lot. I would expect a ton of skirmishing and relentless keep pushes (TC is tenacious in that respect…what JQ could do if everyone we had fought as hard). I think that would be more of a three way.

Not intended as disrespect to FA, you guys are fighting harder than you should be able to pound for pound that’s for sure. =)

i would not say TC is reputed for their open field fighting (can’t even recall the last time i saw it off the top of my head) but that’s just me.

http://youtu.be/p7GAUpRa0QE?t=8m56s

Feel free to watch from the start!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

Nice cap of our T3 klovan, FA. Embarrassing on our part to only have 5 people defending it while our commander was pushing a paper tower. He tagged down immediately after though.

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

Nice cap of our T3 klovan, FA. Embarrassing on our part to only have 5 people defending it while our commander was pushing a paper tower. He tagged down immediately after though.

aaaand it’s ours again XD

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Now don’t you think it is a little silly to complain about server blobs???

Attachments:

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

He’s having connection issues, ISP change is being worked on. For now he’s occasionally playing via iPhone LTE (4G connection). Don’t worry, he’ll be back soon, and he’s raging about missing out on “wiping JQ blobs” <3

Hope he comes back before the match up ends. As I said, I enjoy running against him and CERN (well the CERN of yesterday that is..not this larger version I dont have the numbers to deal lol)

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

in Match-ups

zhonnika.1784

Jedsus Christ, that open-field battle on JQBL just now. I haven’t seen anything like that in aaages.

Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: iCryptik.1496

iCryptik.1496

Neither can I, I have only played since mid December. I have a family too. I just had to poke fun at you for being a braggart. When I started out in WvW I did the roaming thing myself, it’s a good way to learn your class. I’ve only been heavily active in WvW since February/March.

I wasn’t bragging to be the big man in here, I just find iCryptik’s comments funny since we farmed DIS last night and he tried to act like taking a tower from an outmanned FA group was impressive. To each their own i suppose.

I remember wiping to FA once last night after I got on, and that was in the tower. I do, however, remember farming FA several times after that, including stomping out PD and another small man group XiVa or something like that.

In the end I came out with pockets loaded with coins and another stack of badges sitting in my bank.

It’s the FA double standard of blobbing up while complaining about blobbing and talking about their superior small squad teams busting big zergs which never happens. When AoN came to FA to “bust TC zergs” they got ran over by the TC freight train or laughed at and ignored.

As long as JQ brings some open field fights this week, I’ll be happy to meet them and the loot that it brings. I would say the same for FA but now that BT is gone, there doesn’t seem any guild zergs large enough to go toe to toe with TC or JQ zergs, and the FA pug zergs get wiped pretty easily.

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]

(edited by iCryptik.1496)

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

NOPE!!

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

AoN? You mean the 5 guys that posted embarrassing videos of wiping large groups and harassing your reinforcements leaving spawn? lol, ya, you sure showed them. Freight train was about all you could muster to keep them in check. GG indeed.

Not sure if you remember that BT only had about 20 people on during the evening, but you can call them a zerg if you want.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Good fight in vale on FA bl just now JQ.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

iCryptik.1496

AoN? You mean the 5 guys that posted embarrassing videos of wiping large groups and harassing your reinforcements leaving spawn? lol, ya, you sure showed them. Freight train was about all you could muster to keep them in check. GG indeed.

Not sure if you remember that BT only had about 20 people on during the evening, but you can call them a zerg if you want.

If embarrassing video’s you mean the ones of them killing stragglers that were way out from the tail then yes? Harrassing reinforcements from spawn? Such a challenge. BT had a lot more then 20, but ok.

Still just coins in the pocket. More money to spend on shinies for my alts.

Still waiting to see if any large guilds transfer to FA or if a large guild forms out of the ashes of old FA.

I miss the days when RET, GODS, and BT were big and a force to be reckoned with. The current FA seems like a hallow husk of its former glory.

As much fun as this back and forth has been, as much as I hated old FA, I do miss the fights that the server used to bring nightly, back when both were pretty evenly matched.

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]

(edited by iCryptik.1496)

in Match-ups

Atrophied.8725

It’s the FA double standard of blobbing up while complaining about blobbing and talking about their superior small squad teams busting big zergs which never happens. When AoN came to FA to “bust TC zergs” they got ran over by the TC freight train or laughed at and ignored.

As long as JQ brings some open field fights this week, I’ll be happy to meet them and the loot that it brings. I would say the same for FA but now that BT is gone, there doesn’t seem any guild zergs large enough to go toe to toe with TC or JQ zergs, and the FA pug zergs get wiped pretty easily.

To be fair, AoN are actually quite good, as were BT before they split into small guilds (VK took their best, iirc, and then split themselves. I think those players make up SIC (?) these days – am I right Alaric?)

There are definitely FA numbers to combat TC and JQ zergs, they just don’t have coverage to do it 24/7, like TC doesn’t have coverage to combat JQ 24/7. We’ll all fight where and when we can, getting as many lootbags as we can hold (and then merching so we can pick up the rest.)

Every server has good, mediocre and bad players. There’s no exception to this rule. There are no entrance exams to get into any server. Similarly, every server has good, mediocre and bad commanders. The good ones get crazy respect and big zergs, the mediocre ones are followed by at least their guild, and a decent number of militia, and by and large the bad ones get ignored fairly quickly. :P

Currently TC is missing a couple of it’s ‘big name’ commanders (Chuu is on sabbatical, Nightlight has no internet other than his tethered iPhone), which means we don’t really have those HUGE server zergs for long periods of time. We’ve done fairly well in splitting our forces the last couple of nights, imo. It’s still a learning experience for us, but we’re trying. :P

in Match-ups

iCryptik.1496

To be fair, AoN are actually quite good, as were BT before they split into small guilds (VK took their best, iirc, and then split themselves. I think those players make up SIC (?) these days – am I right Alaric?)

There are definitely FA numbers to combat TC and JQ zergs, they just don’t have coverage to do it 24/7, like TC doesn’t have coverage to combat JQ 24/7. We’ll all fight where and when we can, getting as many lootbags as we can hold (and then merching so we can pick up the rest.)

Every server has good, mediocre and bad players. There’s no exception to this rule. There are no entrance exams to get into any server. Similarly, every server has good, mediocre and bad commanders. The good ones get crazy respect and big zergs, the mediocre ones are followed by at least their guild, and a decent number of militia, and by and large the bad ones get ignored fairly quickly. :P

Currently TC is missing a couple of it’s ‘big name’ commanders (Chuu is on sabbatical, Nightlight has no internet other than his tethered iPhone), which means we don’t really have those HUGE server zergs for long periods of time. We’ve done fairly well in splitting our forces the last couple of nights, imo. It’s still a learning experience for us, but we’re trying. :P

We still have a lot of room to grow, but we dont have good 24/7 coverage yet, at least not to be able to allow us to compete with the other t1’s as much.

Still waiting for a TC/BG/SOR matchup. Every matchup so far since the change has been rather bland. I think BG will look to TC to help knock SoR down a peg, and I’ll be out there in full force when that happens.

I look forward to better matchups to pull me out of CoF a little more. Currently I can’t play more then an hour or two of wvw without getting bored, which hasnt happened in a long, long time.

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

We still have a lot of room to grow, but we dont have good 24/7 coverage yet, at least not to be able to allow us to compete with the other t1’s as much.

Still waiting for a TC/BG/SOR matchup. Every matchup so far since the change has been rather bland. I think BG will look to TC to help knock SoR down a peg, and I’ll be out there in full force when that happens.

I look forward to better matchups to pull me out of CoF a little more. Currently I can’t play more then an hour or two of wvw without getting bored, which hasnt happened in a long, long time.

Wait, so would you please remind me who has won that past two weeks by a very wide margin? If you’re looking to “knock someone down a peg” I think you’re looking at the wrong server…

You’re almost as bad at holding grudges as a certain ATM commander…

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheAmpca.1753

TheAmpca.1753

After seeing TC try to take smc from us (FA) even though they have 50 more people than us and fail a few times even with ac creep I had to wonder. Does TC ac creep the mosquito event too?

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Wait, so would you please remind me who has won that past two weeks by a very wide margin? If you’re looking to “knock someone down a peg” I think you’re looking at the wrong server…

WHAT?! GRUDGES?! No! Bad Clock! The wise men from the church of Jedus will come for you if you speak of such things!
And I know how you feel about that church :P

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

I have noticed two distinct play-style differences between JQ and TC. TC’s NA plays like JQ’s SEA and JQ’s NA plays like TC’s SEA.

Since we are a NA heavy server used to many weeks of stomping we play a slightly inefficient one-commander map blobbing system quite a lot. There are days when we do run two separate guild groups with a few havoc squads as support but that is not the norm. JQ NA being a SEA heavy server does just that, I am assuming after weeks of facing the superior numbers from BG and especially SoR during NA you guys who are left (non fairweather) play a real smart, outmobilizing PPT game relying on coordinating medium sized guild groups and lots of havoc squads.

Our SEA for the longest time played similar to your NA JQ, we are not quite up to your level yet because we have not gone through months of intense training at the hands of BG and SoR but we are working towards it. Its the only way we will be able to counter your giant SEA presence, by making sure two guild groups coordinate really well in the open field, as well akittenting multiple targets simultaneously, outmobilizing your ATM’s and GE’s etc.

I also think TC is a bit unfortunate to be missing a few of our key commanders (Chuu Chuu from RE and Nightlight from CERN) during this matchup; combine this with the fact that we have gone through months of boring matchups that have lead to an increase in laziness, complacency and general rust. We need a matchup or two to shake that off. I think we will definitely have a better showing against JQ if we had the opportunity to face you guys a couple more times so that we can learn, adapt and evolve.

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

in Match-ups

Clockradio.3257

WHAT?! GRUDGES?! No! Bad Clock! The wise men from the church of Jedus will come for you if you speak of such things!
And I know how you feel about that church :P

What about all this talk between BG/JQ about destroying SoR as a server? Attempts to rip apart our SEA (coming FROM JQ)… The church of Jedus has failed in any attempts it has made to quell tensions between the server and only made them worse.

The really funny part is that MOST of this conspiracy come from the Church’s home server…

tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

iCryptik.1496

I’d love a chance at having another crack at SoR with another server that can compete on the same level or above i.e BG or SoR. I’d like a chance to put a beating down on sor and see how we do with two t1 servers in the same matchup as us, which hasnt happened yet.

…and aren’t you a little lost from your own matchup thread? I believe it’s down the list a couple threads.

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

So speaking of zerg balls… I supply counted on the FA zerg that took briar.. you had a zerg of well over 70 xD GG though on the laugh spamming versus are ~20

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

(edited by Dontcare Aboutnames.9284)

in Match-ups

Posted by: SlothBear.9846

SlothBear.9846

SoR SoR blah blah SoR blah blah blah

Get out.

in Match-ups

zhonnika.1784

SoR, shoo, you’re like an annoying ex-bf that I need to get a restraining order on. I know you miss us, but it’s time you started seeing other people.

Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

Clockradio.3257

Haha, its funny because there are JQ posting in the BG/SOR/DB thread. Also some TC. You all act like this thread is EXCLUSIVELY for your three servers.

What about Cuddles? She’s on BG.

tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

zhonnika.1784

Cuddles defies servers. Besides, I think we planned her wedding to Shini one day last week. SHE’S FAMILY, MAN. Though, she should stay away from SF, we make her do terrible things >.>

Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

Clockradio.3257

Cuddles defies servers.

She does have a GW2 account with her home server set as Blackgate, does she not? What she does in game, or while guesting is irrelevant.

tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Haha, its funny because there are JQ posting in the BG/SOR/DB thread. Also some TC. You all act like this thread is EXCLUSIVELY for your three servers.

Ah….

The difference is, I’m not hacking on servers. I am really enjoying your posts…(in responce to Shini and I) but this isn’t our matchup… so we shouldn’t be smack talking in it.

And wait what? I’m getting married to Shini now?! WHAT HAS JQ BEEN PLOTTING WHILE I WASN’T PAYING ATTENTION?!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Cuddles defies servers.

She does have a GW2 account with her home server set as Blackgate, does she not? What she does in game, or while guesting is irrelevant.

sighs Just because they are asking you to leave, is no reason to drag me into this….

Yes I’m from BG. But I adore my JQ friends and posters alike…. and have fond memories of the FA-TC-BG matchup threads. We had fun. Now if you want them to not ask you to bugga off, I highly suggest you stop smack talking JQ. This isn’t JQ-BG-SoR matchup.

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Clockradio.3257

Ah….

The difference is, I’m not hacking on servers. I am really enjoying your posts…(in responce to Shini and I) but this isn’t our matchup… so we shouldn’t be smack talking in it.

The only one I was trolling before was shini. SOR/JQ situation was brought up, so I was talking about SOR/JQ situation. Don’t blame me, blame the poster who brought it up.

tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Ah….

The only one I was trolling before was shini. SOR/JQ situation was brought up, so I was talking about SOR/JQ situation. Don’t blame me, blame the poster who brought it up.

I think you mistook what I mean’t. I enjoy your silly posts (with Shini and I). They are very fun to read!

However, there is no point discussing the SoR/JQ situation till we’re all back together again.
Anyways, we can discuss this another time. Sorry for any confusion Clock!

FA-TC-JQ

I heard there was some long fights today? How goes it?! TELL ME EVERYTHING!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

I heard there was some long fights today? How goes it?! TELL ME EVERYTHING!

Go to Bread Cuddle!!!

NAGA|TC

in Match-ups

zhonnika.1784

There was an epic 20 or so minute complete and utter brawl with all 3 servers tonight on JQBL. It was a-ma-zing. We saw FA and TC eyeballing each other, all lined up and growling at each other. We decide… sure, why not, FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT. And fight we did.

I think everyone walked away a little banged up, but with many, many bags.

Attachments:

Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]