7/19: JQ/TC/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

First to say, “Go to Bread Shini!” You’re not even finishing sentences now….

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

in Match-ups

Posted by: Escthiil.3210

Escthiil.3210

This whole fiasco… is there a chick involved? :C

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hellride.6571

Hellride.6571

KH can you stay up late all the time, your the first organized guild group AVTR has seen in a long time so we are a little rough cant say i speak for all of AVTR but i loved our wipes

in Match-ups

Posted by: zen.6091

zen.6091

KH can you stay up late all the time, your the first organized guild group AVTR has seen in a long time so we are a little rough cant say i speak for all of AVTR but i loved our wipes

It was fun to get a couple fights that were of reasonable size.

It’s just been really hard to do much on fabl this matchup when you guys are putting up a good defense, because JQ is either has nothing, not even a token thief on the map, or their own mega blob that tries to push us off.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

First to say, “Go to Bread Shini!” You’re not even finishing sentences now….

I approve this message.

GO TO BREAD SHINI!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sharpoon.8197

Sharpoon.8197

It was fun to get a couple fights that were of reasonable size.

It’s just been really hard to do much on fabl this matchup when you guys are putting up a good defense, because JQ is either has nothing, not even a token thief on the map, or their own mega blob that tries to push us off.

Well, both TC and FA have been running rampant in their bl all day so they’ve had to keep a lot of people in there. Was pleasantly surprised seeing the both of us get way pointed keeps in their bl today.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

JQ team hits like a truck, tanky and very very very tight. ;3 I hope we reach your level soon. So, the fights will be more fun and continuous like it is in EB

Running for my life!!!

We thought we got klovan because it is open, then it was filled with a swarm of JQ!!! Man, I felt like every JQ player in the map was hiding in that tower.

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

(edited by Sovereign.1093)

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

I really like this matchup. We are still totally outnumbered in EU time, but no one zoomhacks his way into towers or fortresses.
And the open field fights are really great.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

And KH, we’ll definitely admit we had more then you tonight in FABL with all the militia. If it makes you feel better, we weren’t intentionally leading a group that size for our fights with you at the time.

Yeah, we were outmanned the entire time we were in FABL. Sure made for some fun fights – and we got to kamikaze quite a bit due to no repair bills. And to be equally honest, FA wasn’t only running in a crazy zergball (edit – no offense, we knew it was a militia ball, happens to us sometimes as well since people tend to latch on to whoever can get them kills lol) – we ran into quite a few groups running about the same size as us. We just kept trying to get under your skin and do the same stuff to your big groups that you guys do to ours – run ’em ragged, keep ’em guessing, and try to pick the best fights we can. ;-)

Really fun night, that’s for sure.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

(edited by Dhampyr.2104)

in Match-ups

Posted by: fragmented.9854

fragmented.9854

wow wtf, TC leading in ppt during SEA primetime?

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

They don’t? Not at all.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Posted by: VenomousEX.4012

VenomousEX.4012

Fa need to step up and claim ur bl by urself. We are busy defending sm.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caroline.4987

Caroline.4987

wow wtf, TC leading in ppt during SEA primetime?

It was only a brief flicker for like one tick, but yeah, that did happen, lol. =P Part of it was FA hitting JQ’s undefended stuff at the same time to drop them a little.

Happens when the server that’s on prime tunnel visions on SMC. =S

Brynnhylde – Norn Warrior, Jehanette – Human Guardian, Shaelynne – Human Engineer
TrZ | Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

So far, what you guys think about how we’re fairing in today at sea time? There any constructive criticisms?

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

For some reason I’d rather see BG/JQ/TC…

Agreed.

FA’s lack of coverage means that frequently the matchup has become a 1v1, which gives the larger population server, in this case JQ, a huge PPT by default for long stretches of time, which decides the matchup.

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

BG/JQ/TC would be fun, I agree.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Diehard.1432

Diehard.1432

^ meh..too imbalance. JQ/DB/TC is my ideal matchup

Garuda X, lvl 80 human Siamoth Ranger JQ SEA
[VaL]

in Match-ups

Posted by: ryan.3915

ryan.3915

While the patch installed, everyone (TC, JQ etc) ended up on LA overflow. There was lots of love all around. <3

Blaine Warbler, Thief
EDMW, Jade Quarry.
I still love Crystal Dessert tho.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SleepingDragon.1596

SleepingDragon.1596

Personally I would like to see JQ/DB/TC matchup. I think those 3 servers are more closely matched up against 1 another. Enjoying the fights with TC and FA. For the first time even when facing off with either servers big groups, I didn’t have to rely on just pressing 1 key. My other keys works too. Even could kick off a few heals… I’m amazed. Hopefully I won’t see SOR and BG for a while. I hate it when only 1 key works. It kills the game…

-S o S-

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

^ who do we sacrifice to SOR >3<

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

FA of course!

NAGA|TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wintuo.1356

Wintuo.1356

I want to give a shout out to the FA guy I was fighting last night at hyleks while I was trying to solo flip it. I was really impressed, you realized you dragged more krait than intended on me and allowed me to heal up before attacking, it was a fun fight after that. When I saw you duck down behind a hut I finally noticed our zerg rolling through so I stopped attacking you hoping they wouldnt notice you so hopefully you got away from that. So yea I wanted to bow to ya for honorable play, wish we could have finished our fight on more even ground as it seems like we both wanted it that way. PS I was the LaWz ranger.
Good fights to all last night it was fun running with the 5-6 man golem party pvdooring 2 T3 towers on FA’s side of EB, there were a few that tried to stop us, great job guys we had to keep on our toes I applaud your effort especially the engi that kept comin back for more. You finally dragged me back into the vet wizard on the road and got me down, you earned that one.

Win Two Ohhh lvl 80 Human Mesmer
Guard the Guild lvl 80 Norn Guardian
Outlaws and Vagabonds(LaWz) on TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: nglcpyro.4906

nglcpyro.4906

To all the DB’ers reading this thread, don’t be afraid to post! Honestly lost interest in reading anymore threads with both SoR and BG, and if post participation is anything to go by, seems you guys are too… after a few days.

Anyway hopefully parade time will be fine to join in on!

[OCD]Ordo Contegium Destinatus
-Plush Griffon Recruit of the Jade Quarry Militia-

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ethic.1569

Ethic.1569

WPvP’s 3rd Open World Tournament

What:

• 10 Teams from each server (TC, JQ & FA) compete in WvW 2v2 Duels using (WPvP House rules) to claim top dog bragging rights and humble prizes.
    • (Not SPvP)

How:

• Roster Signup @ Open World PvP
    • Roster closes on Tuesday (or when full). Posted soon after.

When:

• No set time. Competitors have until the end of match-up week to meetup with each other.
    • Teams duel each opposing team.

Roster Closes Tonight.
Currently need a couple FA & JQ Teams to step up.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

FA of course!

LOL too true!

Bring on the sacrificial altar!!

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

WVW down still. :/ Meh,

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Famine.6548

Famine.6548

[RE] Rethesis looking for more GvG action aswell. 15v15 – 20v20 or anywhere in between. I sent a challenge to every guild listed on gw2gvg.com but apparently people throw their guild on there and forget about it Looking forward to the fight SIC, I know you guys got some skill.

-Fading

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gavi.9538

Gavi.9538

I’ve been recovering and so haven’t been around, yet, to welcome TC and FA to the Holy Quarry of Jedsus. My deepest apologies.

You’ve proven yourselves worthy opponents.

TC has some great map awareness and seems to love a good open field scrum. Also, you seem to have figured out how to have arrow carts manning your arrow carts with a side of arrow carts and …OW!

FA keeps pushing, despite being out-manned. You aren’t afraid to sneak in and sandwich us while we’re taking an objective. That’s a great big clankin’ set of brass ones y’all got there. Good on ya!

And my beloved JQ’ers come together and refute the the baseless, bitter, idiotic, petty, accusations of “toxic community” as only we can: by stabbing faces, cutting throats, smashing kneecaps, and laughing manically at each other as we do so.

Fight on!

Gavi of Call of Fate [CoF]
JQ Mistress of face-stabbings

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

I’ve been recovering and so haven’t been around, yet, to welcome TC and FA to the Holy Quarry of Jedsus. My deepest apologies.

You’ve proven yourselves worthy opponents.

TC has some great map awareness and seems to love a good open field scrum. Also, you seem to have figured out how to have arrow carts manning your arrow carts with a side of arrow carts and …OW!

FA keeps pushing, despite being out-manned. You aren’t afraid to sneak in and sandwich us while we’re taking an objective. That’s a great big clankin’ set of brass ones y’all got there. Good on ya!

And my beloved JQ’ers come together and refute the the baseless, bitter, idiotic, petty, accusations of “toxic community” as only we can: by stabbing faces, cutting throats, smashing kneecaps, and laughing manically at each other as we do so.

Fight on!

Pssst…don’t worry about her, she’s on meds!

<3 you Gavi! <snickers while running away trying to not get cut>

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Those aren’t Arrow Carts you are seeing.

They are leftover “Anti-Waha Carts” that were sold to us by BG. We’re thinking about requesting a refund as they are far from “100% Guaranteed Effective” as advertised.

NAGA|TC

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

5 mins of wvw then wvw down again. MEH!!!!

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

[RE] Rethesis looking for more GvG action aswell. 15v15 – 20v20 or anywhere in between. I sent a challenge to every guild listed on gw2gvg.com but apparently people throw their guild on there and forget about it Looking forward to the fight SIC, I know you guys got some skill.

-Fading

Can’t wait Sorry for the late reply.

P.s Come gvg SIC JQ/TC We will take every and all challengers. We just love to fight

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

he Kurzicks are very religious and most of what they do revolves around their practice of worship of the True Gods and their saints. The different houses, whether part of the Great Houses or not, all have a different characteristic among the members of the house. All of the characteristics of the houses are based on the idea of art, music, and religion. The Kurzicks are also focused on preserving and restoring the Echovald Forest to how it was before the Jade Wind. This includes the creation of wards and stone guardians that defend the Kurzicks against the monsters, unless they are not maintained – in which case the wards will simply fail and the stone guardians will become hostile. The spells are by the House zu Heltzer. Along with the House zu Heltzer’s wards and protections, the House Lutgardis is “able to reinvigorate the forest through song” as said by the Historian of Houses.

I blame this Jedsus stuff! Now we are Kurzick somethings!

You forget that Fort Aspenwood is Kurzick territory. Therefore those who occupy it, are Kurzick. You guys are traitors for going to the luxon side

Our group just preferred Jade Quarry in GW1 hence choosing this server in GW2.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

he Kurzicks are very religious and most of what they do revolves around their practice of worship of the True Gods and their saints. The different houses, whether part of the Great Houses or not, all have a different characteristic among the members of the house. All of the characteristics of the houses are based on the idea of art, music, and religion. The Kurzicks are also focused on preserving and restoring the Echovald Forest to how it was before the Jade Wind. This includes the creation of wards and stone guardians that defend the Kurzicks against the monsters, unless they are not maintained – in which case the wards will simply fail and the stone guardians will become hostile. The spells are by the House zu Heltzer. Along with the House zu Heltzer’s wards and protections, the House Lutgardis is “able to reinvigorate the forest through song” as said by the Historian of Houses.

I blame this Jedsus stuff! Now we are Kurzick somethings!

You forget that Fort Aspenwood is Kurzick territory. Therefore those who occupy it, are Kurzick. You guys are traitors for going to the luxon side

We don’t hold wok being kurzick against him Though it is one of those negatives that is always with him.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: lollasaurus.1457

lollasaurus.1457

Still enjoying the fights, props to the FA and TC smallmans that keep coming out.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mini Crinny.6190

Mini Crinny.6190

Our group just preferred Jade Quarry in GW1 hence choosing this server in GW2.[/quote]

We don’t hold wok being kurzick against him Though it is one of those negatives that is always with him.[/quote]

Was the only thing we could win…

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

We don’t hold wok being kurzick against him Though it is one of those negatives that is always with him.[/quote]

Was the only thing we could win…[/quote]

L2 Post Mini L2Post Nah you guys were good at FA but you had an advantage of just being on defense the whole time pretty much we were constantly pushing :P

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

JQ, Y U SO MANY!!!

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

JQ, Y U SO MANY!!!

I’m on pin i do not permit going for our north towers

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

hahaha. we only want to visit and say hi to the lord of the tower

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

Understood. I hope everyone is having fun see you in the field

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

If you are visiting why does our alcohol stores always seem so low once you leave!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stephapanda.5804

Stephapanda.5804

JQ, Y U SO MANY!!!

Woooow, so many!

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArtPulse.8630

ArtPulse.8630

Fun fight against JQ’s AoS any on here?

Esthetics – Tarnished Coast
[Cult] Counterculture

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.5024

Chris.5024

We will be hosting a 1v1 dueling tournament on Friday July 26th and anyone is welcome to participate. The prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd will be 40 gold, 25 gold and 15 gold respectively. The entire tournament will be streamed and we will be giving out gold and loot to many viewers as the tournament progresses.

For more information please send me a PM or check this link: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/events/1v1-Dueling-Tournament-July-26/first#post2465141

Hope to see some of you there there!

Malose
Black Talons Gaming [BT]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cerialkilla.3571

Cerialkilla.3571

wow TC is full during NA time, it feels like there is a lot out on the wvw maps to show for it.

in Match-ups

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

wow TC is full during NA time, it feels like there is a lot out on the wvw maps to show for it.

TC tends to fill up whenever new content is released. Not unlike JQ we have a HUGE PvE population.

Wouldn’t be surprised if a few of the people returning are also checking out WvW but we can pretty-solidly queue 2-3 maps in NA Primetime now.

I do wish people would realize that Server Status isn’t the same as WvW population though. TC spent months as FULL with no queues at all :P

NAGA|TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: SnakeMx.3784

SnakeMx.3784

JQ plz don’t lag FA BL!! Reduce those numbers

[RET] Warrior

Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caroline.4987

Caroline.4987

BTW, whoever’s repairing Wildcreek’s walls like a madman. Pls. keep doing it. I’ve farmed 500 WXP trebbing and counting in like twenty minutes. Whoo!

Brynnhylde – Norn Warrior, Jehanette – Human Guardian, Shaelynne – Human Engineer
TrZ | Stormbluff Isle