7/26 BG/SoR/TC

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: TIMMEH.8106

TIMMEH.8106

Honestly just stop, we fought tooth and nail on Fa for months and months, don’t make yourself look stupid posting like we band wagoned. Somone died in a pvp zone I bet

Weilf
[BT] Black Talons
Ele

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jubelum.3472

Jubelum.3472

I really must congratulate the BG conquerors for fielding such a mighty force and storming through the borderlands with such unbridled fury, skillfully evading your opponents in the open and crushing them when the odds clearly favored you, we could not stop you at the keeps, we could not stop you at the towers we could not stop you at the camps and in the end the PPT was yours!

Oh crap, just realized I wrote all that in English…

Wolfgang Von Goethe [VIG] – Warrior of Rall
“He who defends everything, defends nothing” – Frederick II

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

I seem to be missing the “quote” widget so I’ll make this a standalone.

The problem SoR faces vs BG as far as ppt goes it that of mismatched primetimes. The bulk of BG’s players are online when most of SoR’s are not. I’m don’t know why there isn’t a separate Asian group of servers like there is a separate group of EU servers. At least their primetimes kinda match up instead of being completely out of whack. I can only assume that there aren’t enough Asian players to form their own group so they have to go somewhere.

The idea of points being scored proportional to the number of opponents faced attempts to address the inequities that the mismatched primetimes introduces.

If you’re gonna say “It’s a 24/7 game, live with it”, answer me this: Why aren’t the NA and EU servers pitted against each other? Are they grouped separately so that the prime-times align better? I would think so.

It was a not an issue of coverage that influenced their decision, it was one over latency. Its a 24/7 hour game live with it, and stop being so arrogant – more people live outside the NA’s than you’d think, some of us even have the net.

’murica

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

We had a lot of score updates from SoR players the first 72hours of the matchup may be someone would be kind enough to post one now, tyvm. XD

Score Update! Brought to you by [LOVE]

And most of the other score updates were brought to you by [LOVE]
[LOVE] – Cross server friendships

p.s
I think I missed the yak parade! Stupid RL! And in light of that, yak update!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esqi.8496

Esqi.8496

I dunno, for me the fights have been great while we have been on.

There will always be drama however

[TKG] Flake

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I seem to be missing the “quote” widget so I’ll make this a standalone.

The problem SoR faces vs BG as far as ppt goes it that of mismatched primetimes. The bulk of BG’s players are online when most of SoR’s are not. I’m don’t know why there isn’t a separate Asian group of servers like there is a separate group of EU servers. At least their primetimes kinda match up instead of being completely out of whack. I can only assume that there aren’t enough Asian players to form their own group so they have to go somewhere.

The idea of points being scored proportional to the number of opponents faced attempts to address the inequities that the mismatched primetimes introduces.

If you’re gonna say “It’s a 24/7 game, live with it”, answer me this: Why aren’t the NA and EU servers pitted against each other? Are they grouped separately so that the prime-times align better? I would think so.

It was a not an issue of coverage that influenced their decision, it was one over latency. Its a 24/7 hour game live with it, and stop being so arrogant – more people that play this game live outside the NA than you’d think, even some of us have the net.

’murica

Actually I have found the lag/latency pretty much the same in EU as it is here. Larger zergs equals 1 spamming lag. There was a week or so when it had massive issues, but it was on Anet’s end, they tweaked something and it fixed it for me at least.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

I really must congratulate the BG conquerors for fielding such a mighty force and storming through the borderlands with such unbridled fury, skillfully evading your opponents in the open and crushing them when the odds clearly favored you, we could not stop you at the keeps, we could not stop you at the towers we could not stop you at the camps and in the end the PPT was yours!

Oh crap, just realized I wrote all that in English…

Glad to oblige, here is a video of it;

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bolero Bloodreign.9025

Bolero Bloodreign.9025

Many of us that fights during SEA know this already, and we keep using it because it works. But thanks for confirming it. Hopefully those of us that don’t play during SEA hours at BG can start using this tactic too.

Thanks for sharing.

Whats In Your Cereal [NUTS] ~ Blackgate ~
Guardian: Sierra Everheart ~ Ranger: Tinker Bell Cuddles ~ Engineer: Destiny Reign

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maelwaedd.5842

Maelwaedd.5842

Actually I have found the lag/latency pretty much the same in EU as it is here. Larger zergs equals 1 spamming lag. There was a week or so when it had massive issues, but it was on Anet’s end, they tweaked something and it fixed it for me at least.

Yeah the latency is rather close, but not enough for ANet
It was ANet decision to split EU and NA servers back in Beta Weekend 3 which has lead to all the 24/7 coverage issues until then the servers were not going to be region based

Maelwaedd Sylvari Necromancer Blackgate
Resonance WvW Officer
http://resonancegaming.com.au

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Wonder if they had to do that for legal/regulatory issues?

L’enfer, c’est les autres

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Aren’t all the servers based in US anyways?

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: krade.4021

krade.4021

Nice to see TC likes to bring a whole map zerg to gank the GVG and still end up getting wiped

ok outmanned buff = map zerg

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

hamster wars 2

It kind of reminds me of guild wars 2. Just remember it is a game. And we’re playing roles we chose play.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

(edited by Sovereign.1093)

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

New 2½ minutte HB video up, made by one of our mesmers. Enjoy

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Iris.9704

Iris.9704

SOR is not Sanctum of Rall , now Sanctum of Omega .
that server dont have any PvE user, most of person are WvW person.
because that server ‘s population is just increased after many WvW guild went to SoO.
so i guess they only spend money for buying siege.
and Anet update siege can sold on TP , we can get Omega so easily.
and they use a lot of Omega everyday.
Just begin Omega Wars.
when Anet patch Arrow Cart Guild Wars 2’s nickname was AC wars2.
in these days Guild Wars 2’s nickname is Omega Wars2.
Anet have to stop that we can sell siege on TP.

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Norr.7680

Norr.7680

And after all that Omega Zerg it got them what?

NOTHING

repel, repel, repel, repel LOL

BeastGate Traveler – New Guy in KnT

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

You know, the best thing to do is simply adapt to the change. Can’t remain in the cave at all times, got to see what’s out there.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

That was some really cool video editing. 2 thumbs up.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeadlySynz.3471

DeadlySynz.3471

NOTHING

I find this funny too, because SoR is very lucky Anet has kept the rally/downed state in place. If they ever decide to remove it, a certain server may find themselves way down the rankings :P I’ve never seen any server’s front line drop like theirs does lol.

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

WTF is an all call.

its when ppl put overtime for something that will be taken away in a few hrs.
then ppl start to realize how pointless it is to put overtime.
and after that people ascended into the next dimensional being and only play for fights.

WTF is an all call.

its when ppl put overtime for something that will be taken away in a few hrs

So what BG’s SEA does everyday?

I think our SEA sometime stay up to play with IRON. and we are happy they sometime can play early with us as well.

So you insult those who put in overtime and then admit your own server does it. So when can we expect the BG SEA crew to get to the “play for fights” point?

It’s hard to ‘play for fights’ when SoR is either off training their zerg to pvdoor with 45 golems or takes the rest of the week off when you guys lose the 6k lead.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

NOTHING

I find this funny too, because SoR is very lucky Anet has kept the rally/downed state in place. If they ever decide to remove it, a certain server may find themselves way down the rankings :P I’ve never seen any server’s front line drop like theirs does lol.

Hi,

Have you fought TC?

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

NOTHING

Got me about 150 kills in inner valley and no deaths. It was fun steamrolling the sea of bg defenders in inner. Eventually the respawns just added up too much. Atleast we reset those 15 acs on inner

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

NOTHING

The rally down system is a nice and original thing implemented in gw2. I’d be disappointed if they took it away.

NOTHING

Hi,

Have you fought TC?

Elo you. Some of us are indeed paper but some of sor’s are too. But hey, got lots of bags today. Ty at hills

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

MagiKarp.8201

You know, the best thing to do is simply adapt to the change. Can’t remain in the cave at all times, got to see what’s out there.

Granted but, I still remember the days when it was like;

“JQ OMEGA GOLEM ON NE BAY GATE”

“WTF OMEGA?” “WHAT A WASTE” “GG”

Now its like; “SOR OMEGA GOLEM NE BAY GATE” “How many?”

Ah… the good ole days!

Blackgate WvW Commander

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

Ah… the good ole days!

Haha, you really must fight JQ again at SEA time. They dish out 20-30 omega golems a day (last week from reset till end of reset)

Then again, i’m sure you guys are used to this for having fought them for months

But true, I remember the good old days when it is panic mode when the enemy server continuously dishes out 3 alpha golems at a time.

And since I’m a vabbi original o.o just seeing one golem was like… wow a walking ram.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

(edited by Sovereign.1093)

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

MagiKarp.8201

Ah… the good ole days!

Haha, you really must fight JQ again at SEA time. They dish out 20-30 omega golems a day (last week from reset till end of reset)

Then again, i’m sure you guys are used to this for having fought them for months

But true, I remember the good old days when it is panic mode when the enemy server continuously dishes out 3 alpha golems at a time.

And since I’m a vabbi original o.o just seeing one golem was like… wow a walking ram.

The good ole days, dat SBI match up.

Blackgate WvW Commander

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masterphier.9867

Masterphier.9867

GSCH – Nice strategy, Magikarp leading 10 pugs vs your 30, teleport to spawn every time you see us…

??? having to leopard form and static field you each time getting old

Any plans to start training your NA crew Magi?

Why? BG during PST NA prime today was 350 ppt, why do they need training?

I think the better question is why you’d have Karps train anyone. I mean, the veteran npcs could teach how to not die 10 times better than Karps could and they dont rage log after a wipe.

I agree with this statement

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

MagiKarp.8201

GSCH – Nice strategy, Magikarp leading 10 pugs vs your 30, teleport to spawn every time you see us…

I think the better question is why you’d have Karps train anyone. I mean, the veteran npcs could teach how to not die 10 times better than Karps could and they dont rage log after a wipe.

You really don’t know me do you? lol.

Blackgate WvW Commander

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masterphier.9867

Masterphier.9867

I no your only attack is splash and its not effective

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

MagiKarp.8201

I no your only attack is splash and its not effective

Heals 5 people for 1.8k, that’s pretty dam effective.

Blackgate WvW Commander

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blaec.8617

Blaec.8617

Do you even squat

Doubles | [FEAR] Feelings Arent Required | FA
http://fear-guild.com/

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

A real (wo)man does deadlifts.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

TC stop backstabbing us while SoR is attacking us or expect not to have a garrison at the end of the night

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

i have no idea what’s going on in here anymore.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

From the time that Lorthos/Rai log off till the time that SSQ logs on there is a period of 2 hours where SoR has no commanders on any map. I think people get bored without leadership and leave to do PvE/sPvP.

Can’t really fault BG for no one stepping up and taking charge.....

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Sweet video and I’m not saying that just cause I’m in it or anything!

BeeGee
Beast mode

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

Great fights this week!

ESOL is looking for a possible GvG match this friday before reset. This will be our 1st official matchup. Contact me if your guild is interested.

[ESOL]’s 1st WvW Video Compilation

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Uric.3280

Uric.3280

Ahh Karps.
The “Amazing” Norn Elementalist commander with a bad haircut that is hidden by a hood. The Very same commander that I have targeted everytime he engages on an SoR group and watch instadown, quickly followed by a banner and then another down then “10-15” BG follow him from behind and wipe “40+” SoR. (Please note, numbers are exact as they are quoted directly from Karps himself).

No offense dude, but I’ve seen a full Explorer’s OCX d/d ele survive longer.
Perhaps someday you will evolve and I’ll lose the urge to respond to one of your chest thumps as I’ll genuinely be in awe of your ability.

On another note.
Good fights the other night on EB and BG, pity our fun had to get ruined by a full map blob after we had a few even fights with a smaller camp team. Look forward to finding CA guild and the BG camp team again.

Sarhill – Warrior | Sarhil – Thief | Sarduck – Necromancer
Oceanix Commander ~ Sanctum of Rall

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

noodles, we are interested.

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Ahh Karps.
The “Amazing” Norn Elementalist commander with a bad haircut that is hidden by a hood. The Very same commander that I have targeted everytime he engages on an SoR group and watch instadown, quickly followed by a banner and then another down then “10-15” BG follow him from behind and wipe “40+” SoR. (Please note, numbers are exact as they are quoted directly from Karps himself).

No offense dude, but I’ve seen a full Explorer’s OCX d/d ele survive longer.
Perhaps someday you will evolve and I’ll lose the urge to respond to one of your chest thumps as I’ll genuinely be in awe of your ability.

On another note.
Good fights the other night on EB and BG, pity our fun had to get ruined by a full map blob after we had a few even fights with a smaller camp team. Look forward to finding CA guild and the BG camp team again.

Sarhill it is always 15v15!!!!!! Have you learnt nothing in here?! :P

Also hi!
P.s
Work is dull

The LOVE asura <3

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: btowl.7869

btowl.7869

Set off some fireworks, Cuddles, that should liven things up a bit

Engineer
What do you mean there are other races than Asura?

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

To add to this as somebody who isn’t merc or magikarp: I’ve never seen Magikarp rage log. Every time I’ve followed his blue dorito he was vastly out numbered trying to hold the map together. Ex: He used to play late SEA/early EU on SoS. He would command all 10 guys (literally, people complain about EU coverage now…) we had on the map to defend our things.

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

I’ve been on MERC for quite a few months now and I rarely see Karps lead the big zergs. He’s usually (whem Im on) on a map away from the Float team doing special ops, like upgrading SM to T3 with a waypoint.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

Besides, the description of Magikarps is completely wrong… he looks like this:

Attachments:

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Rest in Peace

Those two little roleplaying KISS Quaggans I came across the other day looked at me funny, they had to be taught a lesson.

Attachments:

BeeGee
Beast mode

(edited by pot.6805)

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Besides, the description of Magikarps is completely wrong… he looks like this:

This made me chuckle….. that mapchat lol

The LOVE asura <3

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

Honestly the question really is who has grabed themself a twinkie!? THERE BAAACK!!!

Attachments:

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Im Not So Nice.2360

Im Not So Nice.2360

TC stop backstabbing us while SoR is attacking us or expect not to have a garrison at the end of the night

I’m sure BG has never taken advantage of TC when SoR has been attacking us. You guys would never stoop that low. So noble.

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

Hehe, that made me laugh.

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

I’m sure BG has never taken advantage of TC when SoR has been attacking us. You guys would never stoop that low. So noble.

As long as you realize the error of your ways. It’s all good now.