7/26 BG/SoR/TC

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Nice. Smart move there. By choking them in the bridge, you weeded out the enemy.

Not really. They wiped to our 15 plus a couple of random spectators they didnt manage to kill when they rolled through them while we were GvGing.

I switched to my stacking weapon as we chased them to the bridge and went from 0 to 25 stacks before the fight was even half way over. It is kind of cute that they posted a very small clip fighting an enemy they out numbered from the start, had a huge advantage over, and still had to edit out both the beginning and the outcome where they wiped to a smaller force… with survivors retreating to a tower.

Even funnier because they wiped two more times with superior numbers over us and spent the rest of the night running on inc and porting away. Funny trolling there. I haven’t laughed that hard in a while. Thanks for the good time…. but wait until after a GvG is done next time.

“wiped”

“superior numbers”

You’re delusional.

Regardless, it’s been one heck of a week. Thanks for the fights SoR and TC, looking forward to the upcoming week.

You need to be more subtle. You BT guys are trying too hard.

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

You need to be more subtle.

Everything looks like a nail when you have…

Attachments:

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Great video of RE and TW trying to wipe us at the same time. We utilized the bridge as a choke with the numbers they had on us. The fun part was positioning RE and TW between each other during the fights. Was a hot of a time.

Fun for you guys, sure but we were trying to have a GvG and you saw that and interfered like a kitten. What you see here is 15 [RE] and 15 [TW] in their GvG gear with about 15 orso SoR spectators (who BT killed A LOT OF beforehand, catching them off guard) and about 5 orso TC spectators.

Our intention wasn’t really to WIPE you ([RE] wouldn’t have been able to with our numbers) but to make you bugger off and let us GvG in peace. (which didn’t happen because you saw fit to come 3 more times)

Very kitteny imo, and even more so that a video was made of it saying “kitten look at the farmage on this bridge against [RE] and [TW] hurhurhur”

Have some humility and respect kitten .

Coming from EU tiers, this is quite disheartening.

BT has always been a try-hard propoganda guild anyways. Anyone who has fought them knows how bad they are and has no respect for their guild.

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: narcissus.6418

narcissus.6418

Did you get into TW yet Jahn or still head of the TW fanboi movement?

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odinzu.9645

Odinzu.9645

HeL commander led mixtag SOR zerg to troll a gvg. Killed 15/30 TC standing there.

30 seconds later they are all being looted by ND from BG.

I’m cool with that. /shrug

Odinzu [EP]
Thug life

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vinterchaos.2541

Vinterchaos.2541

Great video of RE and TW trying to wipe us at the same time. We utilized the bridge as a choke with the numbers they had on us. The fun part was positioning RE and TW between each other during the fights. Was a hot of a time.

Fun for you guys, sure but we were trying to have a GvG and you saw that and interfered like a kitten. What you see here is 15 [RE] and 15 [TW] in their GvG gear with about 15 orso SoR spectators (who BT killed A LOT OF beforehand, catching them off guard) and about 5 orso TC spectators.

Our intention wasn’t really to WIPE you ([RE] wouldn’t have been able to with our numbers) but to make you bugger off and let us GvG in peace. (which didn’t happen because you saw fit to come 3 more times)

Very kitteny imo, and even more so that a video was made of it saying “kitten look at the farmage on this bridge against [RE] and [TW] hurhurhur”

I think what we really have to look at here is that Arena Net gave you guys a place to “GVG” it’s called SPVP , not WvWvW. We can clearly understand that “red is dead” as they don’t give you a way to unflag yourself from being subject to the opposing realm.

What we also do know is that GvG takes up spots in WvW for people who actually want to play that aspect of the game, putting players in queue for x amount of time (yes not always, not the point) ruining people’s fun… so I don’t really see how any “GvG” player in WvW has the right to complain or feel as though they should be allowed to not be touched by people who don’t respect the rules you made up all on your own instead of the rules made by the game creators.

So really, you are in the wrong for not only taking up spots but whining to people playing the game as intended.

I hope you have a great weekend friend.

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

Hi bg. Nice to have you in our little castle. >3<

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Thank you for posting this, lol. Wish I could have been there for that glorious fight on the bridge. Nice GvG, BT. Grats

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

is there a reason why the video was cut short?

Have to cut their video short as they got farmed on every single engagement they attempted. I found it surprising that they were willing to put up footage in the first place!

Hope you’re having fun talking among your own guild members on the forums. I know you’re trying to put on a little show for everyone, but really, you’re not making any progress. Zerg the forums more. Always have something to defend, huh? As for the video, do those not count as engagements? gg

You keep saying you only had 15, but your other members who weren’t in the 15 for the GvG (they were standing by) joined you in the fight. All someone has to do is open the video to see how many numbers you had on the bridge. Numbers that BT so nicely dealt with.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

(edited by Vash.9183)

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bashido.8694

Bashido.8694

Have to cut their video short as they got farmed on every single engagement they attempted. I found it surprising that they were willing to put up footage in the first place!

Hope you’re having fun talking among your own guild members on the forums. I know you’re trying to put on a little show for everyone, but really, you’re not making any progress. Zerg the forums more. Always have something to defend, huh? As for the video, do those not count as engagements? gg

You keep saying you only had 15, but your other members who weren’t in the 15 for the GvG (they were standing by) joined you in the fight. All someone has to do is open the video to see how many numbers you had on the bridge. Numbers that BT so nicely dealt with.

I’m not in TW and was there watching the fight, the bottom line is aside from the 3 min video BT got ran off or rolled out every single fight. Literally every single fight they either ran into a tower, or were crushed so bad the rest had to run.

Good on them though, that 3 min video is probably the biggest accomplishment in their existence, so here’s to BT!!!

Now if they were only as good at fighting as they are at talking and running they might have something… unfortunately though…

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

I’m not in TW and was there watching the fight, the bottom line is aside from the 3 min video BT got ran off or rolled out every single fight. Literally every single fight they either ran into a tower, or were crushed so bad the rest had to run.

Good on them though, that 3 min video is probably the biggest accomplishment in their existence, so here’s to BT!!!

Now if they were only as good at fighting as they are at talking and running they might have something… unfortunately though…

Yeah, I was there for the later fights and yes, it is pretty hard to fight the huge numbers that TW pulls off with their commander tags. This is known. I follow BT quite a bit, and your insult towards them is pretty much not warranted. I know sometimes BT can pull off quite a bit of numbers themselves, but they just weren’t there to fight the carnage train TW formed after the bridge fight.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

(edited by Vash.9183)

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troop.1369

Troop.1369

Attachments:

Black Talons – We make you nervous.
http://blacktalons.guildlaunch.com/

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

BG breaking the rules of karma night, defending paper, you should be ashamed!

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

This was scary. >3< Sor, why you so interested in our small piece of land.

Wiping them there saved me from having to finish off 2 drinks after an already long night of drinking. #JustHaveFaith Challenge Won.

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Akio.1749

Akio.1749

I think what we really have to look at here is that Arena Net gave you guys a place to “GVG” it’s called SPVP , not WvWvW. We can clearly understand that “red is dead” as they don’t give you a way to unflag yourself from being subject to the opposing realm.

What we also do know is that GvG takes up spots in WvW for people who actually want to play that aspect of the game, putting players in queue for x amount of time (yes not always, not the point) ruining people’s fun… so I don’t really see how any “GvG” player in WvW has the right to complain or feel as though they should be allowed to not be touched by people who don’t respect the rules you made up all on your own instead of the rules made by the game creators.

So really, you are in the wrong for not only taking up spots but whining to people playing the game as intended.

That’s just, like, your opinion, man.

SoR
[RISE] Balls Deep Crew
[TW] Member

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

elo you, welcome. have some tea why don’t you.

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maelwaedd.5842

Maelwaedd.5842

We are just coming in to make a complaint
you haven’t cleaned up the walls from the golem party yet
and no im not going to post the pics, what happens in SMC stays in SMC
(and yes there are pics)

Maelwaedd Sylvari Necromancer Blackgate
Resonance WvW Officer
http://resonancegaming.com.au

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Vinterchaos.2541

That’s just, like, your opinion, man.

negative ma’am , they are all facts

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kalidri.5427

Kalidri.5427

always makes me sadfacequaggan whenever we get to play against TC and i have to miss the dolyak parade. : ((

would there happen to be a dolyak parade during SEA time?

I’d love for a late NA/SEA parade to happen if only to help TC bring up numbers during the later hours and to raise morale. After a certain hour it’s only a few dozen hearty souls that roam the BLs and keep out the howling savages from beyond the mists. I think we did well this week but yeah when I call out something on map and one guy responds saying he has to use the little wizard’s room before he can help me defend north camp… well…. (this is exaggerated for drama, there are in fact no little wizard’s rooms in TCBL)

… actually never heard any of you howl but a gal’s gotta get some purple prose in.

Also had a great time this match. I am a terrible player but it’s only through matches like these that I learn something since I refuse to enter sPvP where the lessons are a bit too abrupt for my tastes. At least in wvw I can run great distances, be useful as a supply mule and ruin caravans. Oh, and give out bags to the enemy. It’s all so much fun and I’ve enjoyed the emote battles from my hiding places in ruins or while kite dancing.

.. though I don’t understand all the people who set me on fire when I am dancing with my kite! JOIN IN! Let’s dance!

Goseldt – TC/[TLS]/I just wanna dance.

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

I follow BT quite a bit, and your insult towards them is pretty much not warranted.

I have to agree with this actually, attempting to wipe a GvG and and instead being farmed for it is quite a morale crusher. Hopefully this does not affect BT’s blob turnouts for the future.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

I follow BT quite a bit, and your insult towards them is pretty much not warranted.

I have to agree with this actually, attempting to wipe a GvG and and instead being farmed for it is quite a morale crusher. Hopefully this does not affect BT’s blob turnouts for the future.

[TW] ??? ha… I remember now, it’s pve guild … XD

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Hoots.9564

[TW] ??? ha… I remember now, it’s pve guild … XD

Exactly! Evidence Below

[TW]Tempest Wolves

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aytrix.4059

Aytrix.4059

So I see quite a few people attempting to make up facts here so I will attempt to clarify.

BT entered the GvG area with 25-30 max and began killing red names, as is expected in WvW. There was 10-15 spectators and both GvG groups of 15-20. After a good 3-4 minutes fight and several respawns by TW, BT was eventually overrun by numbers. It should be noted that the initial attack didnt occur during a GvG fight but rather when everyone was standing around.

BT regrouped and made their way back to south camp and were immediately pushed by all the GvGers plus the initial bodies TW called in. That’s when the fight on the bridge in the video happened where TW and RE got rolled several times in a matter of minutes.

Apparently this made TW nerd rage up a storm and called in their entire guild. Before long it was 50+ TW, 15-20 RE, and 10-15 UL (apparently TW can’t do anything with out their sister guilds to blob zerg with), against about 25 BT. Over the next 30-45 minutes BT trolled the kitten out of TW as they chased BT around the map but just couldn’t manage to wipe BT’s full “60+ man blob zerg” of 25 people.

What we learned:

1. Don’t GvG on BT’s map.
2. TW is rediculously easy to troll, in game and on the forums.
3. BT can’t run more then 20 or the will be “map-blob zerging” apparently.

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Titan.3472

I can’t be held responsible for the message that will be post right after mine (nor the one before). XD

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

It’s interesting how BT calls their running away from fights and building ballistas and AC’s at every engagement “trolling”.

BT wiped so hard last night it’s not even funny, the only funny thing is how delusional their members are that after they tried to wipe a gvg they instead got farmed.

The editted video is hilarious also, you should put the whole video up. You should put up the fight at the windmill, the 2 fights at the ruins. Out of the entire night of 60 minutes of BT running/dying, all they got was 3 minutes of them killing some TW and RE, but they don’t even finish the fight where they ended up dying.

(edited by Jahn.7019)

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

I’m back.

*flags wave *

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Hoots.9564

What we learned:

1. Don’t GvG on BT’s map.
3. BT can’t run more then 20 or the will be “map-blob zerging” apparently.

I have to disagree with this point as we farmed you after your failed attempts at wiping it, earning us an easy 60+ bags from your blob. So for any future GvG’s for any guild, I’d recommend doing it on the BL BT is on for the simple reason that they will actually deliver the bags to you. No harm, no foul for TW, we enjoy trolling and wiping your blob! For point 3, Once a blob guild, always a blob guild. As I stated many months ago, when your blob guild is ready to fight an equal numbers GvG for both sides, TW will pop your cherry.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

(edited by Hoots.9564)

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

It’s interesting how BT calls their running away from fights and building ballistas and AC’s at every engagement “trolling”.

BT wiped so hard last night it’s not even funny, the only funny thing is how delusional their members are that after they tried to wipe a gvg they instead got farmed.

The editted video is hilarious also, you should put the whole video up. You should put up the fight at the windmill, the 2 fights at the ruins. Out of the entire night of 60 minutes of BT running/dying, all they got was 3 minutes of them killing some TW and RE, but they don’t even finish the fight where they ended up dying.

The fact that basically all the forum TW members have come to defend themselves proves how you got trolled. You wiped multiple times in the south and I was there to see the huge zerg you called in to “wipe BT hard.” Nothing to be proud of, we see that map zerg led by TW every day.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: katanah.8431

katanah.8431

I guess everyones perception is different here.. RE had 15 thats it.. you did get a couple of us since you came in from our backside yes. I tagged a couple of you as I got out of the way then hakittens plopping at my feet from TW killing you all. But what I find most funny is this GvG was last night… and you cant seem to stop talking about it still.
First time in I did find it a wee bit funny.. second and 3 and 4th time tho just annoying. There was no real win or lose there tbh.
TW.. you guys all seemed super cool and I do hope in the future we can try that GvG again. I think we could have alot to learn from you all. Thank you to the time you guys did put in out there with us.

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Hoots.9564

I guess everyones perception is different here.. RE had 15 thats it.. you did get a couple of us since you came in from our backside yes. I tagged a couple of you as I got out of the way then hakittens plopping at my feet from TW killing you all. But what I find most funny is this GvG was last night… and you cant seem to stop talking about it still.
First time in I did find it a wee bit funny.. second and 3 and 4th time tho just annoying. There was no real win or lose there tbh.
TW.. you guys all seemed super cool and I do hope in the future we can try that GvG again. I think we could have alot to learn from you all. Thank you to the time you guys did put in out there with us.

Would of been nice to finish/start our GvG, we will set something up next time we face

[TW]Tempest Wolves

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cosmic.2150

Cosmic.2150

So, after sadly reading through what will surely be the least interesting two pages of our thread ever, the only question I have left is…

Do you guys from BT not realize how bad you are making yourselves and your guild look, or do you just not care?

(from someone who wasn’t there and really doesn’t care outside of your forum kittening)

The Whitepuffs – SoR [HL]

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

So, after sadly reading through what will surely be the least interesting two pages of our thread ever, the only question I have left is…

Do you guys from BT not realize how bad you are making yourselves and your guild look, or do you just not care?

(from someone who wasn’t there and really doesn’t care outside of your forum kittening)

After facing them on for so long, I think a lot of TC’ers just learned to read what they say, shrug, and move on….

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Sigh… why does it only matter when your enemy does it? [FEAR] is known for crashing some GvGs. Are they making themselves look bad in your eyes? Or do they not count?

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Hoots.9564

Sigh… why does it only matter when your enemy does it? [FEAR] is known for crashing some GvGs. Are they making themselves look bad in your eyes? Or do they not count?

Fear actually wipes the GvG’s when they try. BT only wipes themselves when attempting to wipe a GvG. This could probably explain.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Cosmic.2150

I have yet to see FEAR on here trumpeting about how amazing they are with their ability to crash GvGs… but yeah, anyone that does it is pretty lame in my eyes, regardless of the server they are on.

(this is coming from the guy that complains in TS when his group is fighting people at their spawn… so maybe I just like sportsmanship/not trying to ruin other peoples fun)

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Fear actually wipes the GvG’s when they try. BT only wipes themselves when attempting to wipe a GvG. This could probably explain.

That’s why you wiped several times, I’m guessing.

@Cosmic, BT was responding to the TW forum zerg that was bashing them. Didn’t you say you read all this? :P I do agree with some of your point, though.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

(edited by Vash.9183)

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Vinterchaos.2541

I have yet to see FEAR on here trumpeting about how amazing they are with their ability to crash GvGs… but yeah, anyone that does it is pretty lame in my eyes, regardless of the server they are on.

(this is coming from the guy that complains in TS when his group is fighting people at their spawn… so maybe I just like sportsmanship/not trying to ruin other peoples fun)

take it to spvp area and it becomes a non-issue

you don’t get to make up the rules for the game , end of story.. stop wasting space in WvW zones.

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odaman.8359

Odaman.8359

Anonymity is a beautiful thing. Noone has to care. Unless you’re one of those people that put a guild name on a job app.

That aside, it’s funny to watch everyone get dirty with the forum trolls. The real troll is that the zerger trash think they’re good on all sides You aspire to be the best mediocre players in a casual game.

Odaman 80 Mesmer
Maguuma

(edited by Odaman.8359)

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Cosmic.2150

Anonymity is a beautiful thing. Noone has to care. Unless you’re one of those people that put a guild name on a job app.

That aside, it’s funny to watch everyone get dirty with the forum trolls. The real troll is that the zerger trash think they’re good on all sides You aspire to be the best mediocre players in a casual game.

So you just don’t care… good enough.

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: SleepingDragon.1596

SleepingDragon.1596

Who wouldn’t do that? Your employer might actually pay you in badges.

-S o S-

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odaman.8359

Odaman.8359

So you just don’t care… good enough.

I don’t, the ones that haven’t posted probably do a bit more than anyone you can speak to here though.

Odaman 80 Mesmer
Maguuma

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

you don’t get to make up the rules for the game , end of story.. stop wasting space in WvW zones.

How do you have a 15v15 (or more) in sPvP? You do understand that most GvGs are done in maps that don’t have queues right? Also why are you going to the windmill if your WvW’ing? There is no reason to…it gives no PTT and it leads to nothing that helps WvW. Your arguments are moot.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

They just need to make a 15v15 GvG type arena for the mists so that large guilds can do their thing all day and have an official leaderboard.

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Titan.3472

They just need to make a 15v15 GvG type arena for the mists so that large guilds can do their thing all day and have an official leaderboard.

Anet give them a GvG Gladiators’ arena (up to 20 players each side with arena tokens for $) that we can WvW in peace, and a leaderboard and official results from this arena to rank these guilds that need to compares theirs sticks. tyvm

(edited by Titan.3472)

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: syNc.5840

syNc.5840

Hello guys,

I want to congratulate BG for the win this week, really well done.

I also would like to thank all our allies in SoR (SAHP, SONG, Orz, NYS, OCX, and many other guilds and individuals) for supporting [GC]. Also thank all of our opponents from BG & TC for all the fights you guys have been providing. special shout out to WvW guild from TC, kitten , you guys sure know how to make a dent.

Hope to see you all again next week!

syNc

Lord Commander
[GC] Golden Company X I I I // www.gcxiii.com
Tarnished Coast

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Vinterchaos.2541

How do you have a 15v15 (or more) in sPvP? You do understand that most GvGs are done in maps that don’t have queues right? Also why are you going to the windmill if your WvW’ing? There is no reason to…it gives no PTT and it leads to nothing that helps WvW. Your arguments are moot.

Maps that don’t have queues get queues when players fill it up right? Ahhh… so after you are all on it, wasting space, stroking each other’s kittens doing AOE duels… you may just block someone from getting into wvw, to you know…actually participate.

Either way, red is dead… I would of jumped your fights as well.

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avariz.8241

Avariz.8241

o.o;; ^ that is as confusing as it gets for me.

Bruce Lee, Enter the Dragon, to a student: “It is like a finger pointing a way to the moon. Don’t concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory. Do you understand?”

WvW. More having fun. Less worrying about building up the self or tearing down the others.

But, but, what if there was no moon; and the student got slap on the head for wondering what the heck the master was on about making that gesture when there were no moon to point to. Have you thought about that?

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Thanks for the fun this week guys, was interesting to see TC in Tier 1 finally (yay TC!)

Headed back to EU … Lol, Piken’s in Tier 1 again, should be interesting, watch the MOS

Would love to drag about 30 of you with me, think you’d have a blast, particularly this week. It’s a good week to witness EU-side scrapping. And Seafarers has a decent sized NA zerg to pit yourselves against.

Have fun out there guys! Wish your opponents well, congratulate them on their victories, and celebrate your own.

Best of luck to everyone on reset.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

(edited by Jayne.9251)

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

Nice. Smart move there. By choking them in the bridge, you weeded out the enemy.

Not really. They wiped to our 15 plus a couple of random spectators they didnt manage to kill when they rolled through them while we were GvGing.

I switched to my stacking weapon as we chased them to the bridge and went from 0 to 25 stacks before the fight was even half way over. It is kind of cute that they posted a very small clip fighting an enemy they out numbered from the start, had a huge advantage over, and still had to edit out both the beginning and the outcome where they wiped to a smaller force… with survivors retreating to a tower.

Even funnier because they wiped two more times with superior numbers over us and spent the rest of the night running on inc and porting away. Funny trolling there. I haven’t laughed that hard in a while. Thanks for the good time…. but wait until after a GvG is done next time.

You guys always have more excuses than a dead horse has flies for getting wiped – how ironic.

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: bwuki.2175

bwuki.2175

I don’t get why people try to boast and claim stuff with GvG. This sub-forum is WvW, if you get crashed you get crashed. Deal with it. Until guild halls arrive and there are actual standing and ranks for different sized GvG’s, you shouldn’t expect people to “respect” you in a video game and stay away.

/rant

Brotherhood of the Butterfly
Voted “most likely to die/fail” by peers