7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

Q:

Hello everyone, this looks like it could be an interesting week!

EV is looking for 3v3’s and 2v2’s to help improve our game and hopefully yours too. PM me here or in-game and we can set something up.

Good luck everyone, and have fun!

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amins.3710

Amins.3710

A:

You really want me to post video’s?

I mean, it’s not like I post video’s or anything… <check sig>. You don’t want the embarrassment. I’m sure I can find one of the many clips of this happening.

So I came on, asked you to produce a video, and instead you make another forum post. You, sir, are a LIAR <glove slap>. You have offended my guild, my honor, my country, and a few of my cats. Video, or kitten off.
-fim

Good Sir,

Your cats are scruffy, your Country questionable, your honor needs improvement and your guild…. they smell of yaks urine.

Here is the Proof of the Failed attempts of any kind of ~honorable~ endeavours

Amins – Guardian
Gameplay Video’s & Forum Post

(edited by Amins.3710)

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: coke.8509

coke.8509

Looking forward to the fight! glad to see sbi is 50man zerging havoc groups the first night :P

Crystal Desert WvW
Mesmer / Thief
[dG] Another Mez Name

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Hi

I’m Jinks let’s be friends

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loren Michael.7891

Loren Michael.7891

Looking forward to it, good to finally see EBay again! It’s been a loooooong time since the first matchup of the game!

Marcus Dairy / Loren Michael
Guild Leader of [KT] Knights Templar
www.knights-templar.com/www.stormbluffisle.com

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Looking like more of the same for us, lol. Zerg-tastic!

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

Well, back in the this week. If anyone wants to set up informal gvg just msg me or preferably mail me in game and we can set up a date and time.

Thanks all gl out there.

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

(edited by SniffyCube.6107)

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Wow this thread is really taking off

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kvothe.1467

Kvothe.1467

Man can’t wait till I get Carlito to level 80 so I can start recruiting my vatos locos hermanos for life. With me as el jefe we shall conquer the mists. Sangre en la Sangre, Blood in Blood out, you know what I’m talking about, ese?

I am not spanish but I did recently watch the movie Blood in blood out, its awesome!
I will live up to the legend of the previous jefe, Miklo Velka! :P

I feel emotions when I think about you.

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drakma.1549

Drakma.1549

This thread needs more drama. I shall start.

El Jefe. Your post is racist and it offends me.

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leery.2976

Leery.2976

Drak, just enjoy the happiness and quiet this thread is. Take the time you could have spent reading drama to, I don’t know, go out and smell the roses or something?

Leery – Ehmry Bay
Grindhouse Gaming [GH]- Guild Leader

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kvothe.1467

Kvothe.1467

A good bike ride in a pleasant summer afternoon. Let the breeze caress you gently as you cruise down an empty residential street. Ah bliss! Why am I at work?

I feel emotions when I think about you.

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drakma.1549

Drakma.1549

I am an angry old man. Get off my lawn and stopping telling me what to do!

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Melanion.4892

Melanion.4892

Leery, your roses offend me and you should be banned because of them. I’m with Drak on this one. I want that drama.

Claude – Pink Fairy Mesmer

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: SirNukes.7854

SirNukes.7854

Wow, this ele was amazing! Two times I got beaten in 1 second the same way… I’d love to know how this ele does this!!

Wait around on eb until a massive zergfest battle happens and bogs down the server, then after the battle clears you can go around wrecking people while the server is in super-hyper-duper-fast-gotta-catch-back-up mode.

Amazon Basin
SBI

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: esme.6391

esme.6391

[Hawk]s had a great time in CD bl tonight!

Ehmry Bay’s adoranecro ~ [GH] ~ Winning over Tyria one inappropriate remark at a time.

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Marquiz.7625

Marquiz.7625

[Hawk]s had a great time in CD bl tonight!

Very well played by Hawk guild, very organised. Well done

Marquiz
Home: Crystal Desert
Guild: [KöMÉ] §Strength, Honour & Duty§

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jess.6710

Jess.6710

Ebay stay off of our God kitten teamspeak. Its lame and makes your whole server look like an kitten . Thank you.

[NUDE] Jesuki – Far Shiverpeaks

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Ebay stay off of our God kitten teamspeak. Its lame and makes your whole server look like an kitten . Thank you.

Bout kitten time we got some drama.

Anyone wanna drop CD’s TS info here so everyone can jump in?

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Bout kitten time we got some drama.

Anyone wanna drop CD’s TS info here so everyone can jump in?

I rarely ever even get on our TS unless it’s called for by circumstance (rare in itself because I’m usually alone lol). Why on Earth would I want theirs? XD

Yumiko Togashii

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snowreap.5174

Snowreap.5174

who hates EBay enough to want to make our whole server look bad? probably not somebody on EBay. we all love our server; it’s the very best one.

maybe it’s someone on a server we’ve played in the past, who would have good reason to hate us. or maybe it’s somebody on SBI who wants your attention focused not on them.

or maybe it’s a random Internet sociopath who just wants to give you a hard time and doesn’t actually care what game you’re playing or who you’re playing it against, only that they have the power to affect you emotionally, because their real life is so sad and hopeless that they have no power over anything.

-ken

The Purge [PURG] – Ehmry Bay

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Amins.3710

I haven’t seen this much tower hugging in months…

I just don’t get how CD & SBI can sit in a tower for an hour just twiddling your thumbs…

or

Come out in front of the tower, only to run right back in when it’s an even fight…

I mean, is this all that you guys have to offer? I’m hoping it’s just your pugs….

The ~ONLY~ people I see actually out roaming around are the vT guys (kudos to you btw)..

Just horrible. Why even play the game.

Amins – Guardian

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Linnael.1069

Linnael.1069

I dunno if you guys from vT remember the sylvari ele from fight night back when we were playing BP I think (musta been months ago). Anyways, I’m still looking for duels if you guys are ever out there.

(Actually bowed at you guys a few times, but your party was full and the pugs just ate me. lolz.)

Stormbluff Isle – Syliara
Elementalist – Necromancer – Warrior

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Amins.3710

And you guys from KWBH… why even play? Waiting until you outnumber people 2 to 1, before you engage is just… /sad panda face

Amins – Guardian

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

And you guys from KWBH… why even play? Waiting until you outnumber people 2 to 1, before you engage is just… /sad panda face

Could be worse, with a few notable exceptions with SoS it was no less than 4-5 to 1. If you met them solo or in pairs they outright fled. Bout drove me insane. >.<

Yumiko Togashii

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: timtabor.8710

timtabor.8710

CD Teamspeak Info: ts.crystal-desert.com

SBI and EB are all welcome to join. Lets have a party and get to know each other!

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Jess.6710

I just don’t get how CD & SBI can sit in a tower for an hour just twiddling your thumbs…

or

Come out in front of the tower, only to run right back in when it’s an even fight…

I mean, is this all that you guys have to offer? I’m hoping it’s just your pugs….

The ~ONLY~ people I see actually out roaming around are the vT guys (kudos to you btw)..

Are you sure it’s not our tower scouts? Since we moved to tier 3, we’ve realized we need to start leaving scouts in our towers if at all possible. People will volunteer to scout when they are either eating or doing homework. So that is why they don’t go out to fight. They are just there to report to the commander if there is a zerg around.

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: kRAVen.4195

kRAVen.4195

or

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sil.4560

Sil.4560

lol, why kudos to vT? All I’ve seen them do is run around stomping lone players and flipping empty camps. When approached, they run for the hills.

We ambushed them not even that long ago in N camp – an even fight – and utterly wiped them.

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aitadis.8269

Aitadis.8269

We need scouts in as many towers/keeps as we can to respond faster when you guys portal hack your way in

Illusionary Mesmer
[oof] Crystal Desert

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: grifflyman.8102

grifflyman.8102

Nothing like being out manned for 5 hours on your own borderlands.

Wish CD and EB didn’t have a kitten for our map.

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Jess.6710

Nothing like being out manned for 5 hours on your own borderlands.

Wish CD and EB didn’t have a kitten for our map.

That’s so frustrating. I do remember from our last match up with SBI, someone said SBI’s main focus is always EBG because you don’t have enough to cover both maps. Guess people are taking advantage.

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

This is just too funny , im sorry lol.

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Perphection.8209

Perphection.8209

Thanks, that means a lot =) I think all of us can agree that we have more respect for people who will actually stand and fight. It’s frustrating when you join a PvP game and only find people who want to fight doors.

I dunno if you guys from vT remember the sylvari ele from fight night back when we were playing BP I think (musta been months ago). Anyways, I’m still looking for duels if you guys are ever out there.

(Actually bowed at you guys a few times, but your party was full and the pugs just ate me. lolz.)

Haha, yeah man I remember you =) Message us or join group anytime, I think all of us enjoy dueling every now and then.

lol, why kudos to vT? All I’ve seen them do is run around stomping lone players and flipping empty camps. When approached, they run for the hills.

We ambushed them not even that long ago in N camp – an even fight – and utterly wiped them.

All I can say is sorry that you happened to be that “lone player” over and over. I’m also sorry that it caused you to Alt-F4 on multiple occasions (that was not our intent).

You’re absolutely right about the flipping camp bit though. We’re Roamers, it’s what we do. We’re not here to fight doors and take keeps. Our purpose is to draw you out, cut off your supply and hopefully put enough color on the map that so that the rest of our server might join us.

If you’d like a fair fight I’ll gladly accept. PM me anytime.

Moose Man Jones [vT]
- Charr Warrior
- Charr Necromancer

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Sil.4560

Hahaha. You’ve proven to me that you only care about wandering in a little karma train to take out loners while camping a camp to protect a whopping +5 PPT. I’ve already seen what I need from our equal number encounters with your group; “fair fight” is not a concept that you seem capable of grasping and I’d not waste my time with you.

Oh, and while you were supposedly helping your server by trolling the N camp:

Attachments:

(edited by Sil.4560)

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Perphection.8209

Perphection.8209

Well… it sounds like we’ve ruined your weekend. If you don’t want to die in WvW, maybe you should stick to PvE? You’d probably be better at that… I hope.

But if you makes you feel better to rant on the forums, go for it. For all I care you can tell everyone you soloed our entire guild + 5 pugs. Also, if you want to continue talking trash to us, do so directly and leave it off the forums. Thanks.

Moose Man Jones [vT]
- Charr Warrior
- Charr Necromancer

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Hahaha. You’ve proven to me that you only care about wandering in a little karma train to take out loners while camping a camp to protect a whopping +5 PPT. I’ve already seen what I need from our equal number encounters with your group; “fair fight” is not a concept that you seem capable of grasping and I’d not waste my time with you.

You seem flustered.

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Sil.4560

Perphection, thanks for confirming that your intent was indeed to provoke and annoy. I’ve had plenty of fun in WvW; someone offered a positive view of your guild’s actions in WvW, I offered my own and it happened to not be glowing praise. Tough. I have every right to do so. Kind of like I have every right to /laugh at your guild guarding +5 PPT while insisting that they’re being useful.

And lulz, Waffler. Try a little harder.

EDIT: Oh, and a brand new lol for you, Perphection. I’ve since swapped to my solo roamer build and had a few direct fights with your guild. You’re laughable. How many times did you rally yourselves while fighting an equal number of pugs? I counted at least five.

(edited by Sil.4560)

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Perphection, thanks for confirming that your intent was indeed to provoke and annoy. I’ve had plenty of fun in WvW; someone offered a positive view of your guild’s actions in WvW, I offered my own and it happened to not be glowing praise. Tough. I have every right to do so. Kind of like I have every right to /laugh at your guild guarding +5 PPT while insisting that they’re being useful.

And lulz, Waffler. Try a little harder.

If it got your lulz, then I have accomplished what I set out to do.

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

Lol [Kiwi], you are so cute.

Lose a 5v2 then come back with more and /laugh + /dance once you beat us. I’ll own up to it though, you really got us the second time. Too bad it seems you guys can’t own up yourselves.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lorelei.3918

Lorelei.3918

Yep thats sounds like Kiwi Alright. Course I’ve been saying that all along.

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vashti.8179

Vashti.8179

So is there a leader of a guild called KAK on EB? If so please message me but I have a feeling it’s a one-man guild…

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vashti.8179

Vashti.8179

You’ve posted this picture like, 3 times already. You got our garrison for a tick. Great job??

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Sil.4560

You’ve posted this picture like, 3 times already. You got our garrison for a tick. Great job??

“You seem flustered.”

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nizio Nightblade.8109

Nizio Nightblade.8109

Had a fun night tonight enjoying all the fun fights. Anyway EK i heard sbi and ebay been kitten talking you, you should do something about that.
there saying only vT is the only one that doesn't sit in keeps. You guy's going to let them say that about you!

Talon Nighthawk [Edge] (DB Server)

(edited by Nizio Nightblade.8109)

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ganellon.7032

Ganellon.7032

Video or it didn’t happen. KWBH is pretty much known for fighting to the last man, rallying, and then fighting even more. Your claim sounds like bullkitten to me.
That’s like me asking why, every time Ehmry Bay sees KWBH, they suddenly feel the need to build an arrow cart.
-fim

(edited by Ganellon.7032)

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gismor.8407

Gismor.8407

Had a fun night tonight enjoying all the fun fights. Anyway EK i heard sbi and ebay been kitten talking you, you should do something about that.
there saying only vT is the only one that doesn't sit in keeps. You guy's going to let them say that about you!

:|… Welp, I guess it’s good we full capped SBI BL (sadly through PvDoor!) then farmed them there for awhile (once they showed up) then went to Eternal and farmed EB and SBI, then to CDBL then back to Eternal! Lots of fun, hopfully will have film up soon.

KEEP BRINGING THE FUN FIGHTS!

[EK] Guild leader → Retired
Friend Gismor – 80 Revenant
“Always outnumbered, never outgunned.”

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Scorci.3250

Scorci.3250

Video or it didn’t happen. KWBH is pretty much known for fighting to the last man, rallying, and then fighting even more. Your claim sounds like bullkitten to me.
That’s like me asking why, every time Ehmry Bay sees KWBH, they suddenly feel the need to build an arrow cart.
-fim

when i see KWBH i clear out my inventory because its about to be full of bags again

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: JetLu.1874

JetLu.1874

Do Crystal Desert players ever sleep?

Crappy WvW player, but I try. SBI

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: youch.2130

youch.2130

Do Crystal Desert players ever sleep?

They sleep when you are awake.