7/5 AR/GoM/FC

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Averaelas.1876

Averaelas.1876

It’s so hilarious to see these FC whine about how we “only focus on them” and how “big GoM’s zergs are”. 1) We are NOT only focusing FC. If you TRULY AND HONESTLY BELIEVE that GoM is ONLY focusing FC….please rethink your life. 2) People, it’s a fact of life that zergs exist. For people to whine and moan about how another server has a zerg simply makes them hypocrites. EVERY SERVER HAS ZERGS. And yes, though GoM may have better coverage, I have seen absolutely MASSIVE zergs from AR and FC so please don’t tell me you can’t push at us because you have “so little amounts of people” because you can and I’ve seen it so DO IT.

CAPS!!! 0.o
But just to show how little interest GoM has/had in attacking AR.
Your zergs might not be “massive” but certainly a whole lot larger than ours most of the time. Thieves in GoM figured out to apply their favourite spam into siege —> AC,AC,AC,AC,AC. I can just sigh whenever your zerg shows up and 3 AC blueprints are dropped before a ram goes down…
No swords on any blue = focus FC only. This screen was taken moments after we wiped your zerg and you decided to just double your numbers (as usual) to obtain objective. AR also moved in for some ninja capping.

Wait. You’re saying that you’re upset because our numbers (seemingly) doubled after he first wave…. FC only can fight a war of attrition. I mean. I havenit had to buy siege with gold in quite some time. I get to use badges courtesy of your wave after wave of glassy mesmers…..

Also look! Its a repost from earlier but we didn’t have any FC territory!…. Well okay when I took this screenie we didn’t. We started flipping your keep like you guys do burgers at work…..

Heh our little joke about GoM is that they probe with 5 and exponentially increase their numbers until your screen is filled with red and ACs. Oh and that was not doubled after the first wave, it was doubled after the initial double.

But nice screen there, and as you stated: ACoM are preparing their onslaught at that very moment. tbh I don’t mind that you attack us from there – for once it’s a screen where I don’t see 2/3 red and 1/3 blue. So thanks for that – one browny point.

And I’m not kidding about the ACs – the fight following my screen shot had ACoM eventually streaming into (and around) the lord’s room and build about 15 ACs on the walls since there was no way you could actually win the battle on the ground with just numbers.

Literally have no idea hat you’re talking about calling us ACoM. I command typically 2nd and 3rd shifts and never once has someone dropped an AC while we were capping. I throw down my rams, my guys build them, and then when all is said and down we siege up the tower to be defended. Whatever kitten brained commander is dropping ACs like that during caps and such and zergs, welp, I haven’t ever met them!

Don’t think I’m saying you’re lying, but definitely saying I have no experience with this and that my zerg/forces behind me have consistently wiped larger FC forces. You guys have got to all be glass. Its seriously to the point where you guys might down me, but before someone can heal me I’m back up because one of my 9 targets I’m hitting at once (D/D ele, I go HAM) is downed.

Something’s rotten in FC me thinks.

Commander Laethwyn of RUN Human D/D Ele
Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

(edited by Averaelas.1876)

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

Bloody hells … and we started off rather friendly. Here’s the deal:

Truth be told, most of our lot didn’t really start nailing AR until they started rolling stuff in our BL. As for GoM, I got respect for some of your guys – but is there any real need for all this trash talk? Fact is, you and we keep getting stuck with one another because our respective ratings bite. Nothing more, nothing less.

But what do I know? Hell, I’m usually that crazy jagoff rushing teams with just me. Figure I’m going to die/repair/WP anyway, may as well go out Norse-style.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myst.5783

Myst.5783

Duels – GOM BL, behind the windmill. Come have fun. No capping!

Oooh, count me in!

I want in on these 1v1’s….seems the X ferg guy isn’t interested in letting me 1v1 his guild. Not having any luck finding anyone roaming in FC tonight either :/

Had fun guys.

I still need to work on my 1v1 more.

Truth be told, most of our lot didn’t really start nailing AR until they started rolling stuff in our BL. As for GoM, I got respect for some of your guys – but is there any real need for all this trash talk? Fact is, you and we keep getting stuck with one another because our respective ratings bite. Nothing more, nothing less.

But what do I know? Hell, I’m usually that crazy jagoff rushing teams with just me. Figure I’m going to die/repair/WP anyway, may as well go out Norse-style.

I like this dude.

We should listen to him.

Currently playing: Mesmer/Ele/Theif
JQ

(edited by Myst.5783)

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: MarkMaster.8029

MarkMaster.8029

Wow, does everyone wana stop chest thumping anytime shortly? I was enjoying this match up until everyone decided to point out how great they are.

@FC Sack up. We’re just as capable of putting out big numbers on a battleground. We aren’t being double teamed or concentrated. We have dodgy coverage. We have a massive ’fair weather crowd. We have huuuuuge zergs. Comparable numbers sometimes.

@GoM Yeah you guys do outnumber us sometimes, and sometimes we do just throw bodies at objectives. But come on. Please don’t belittle the effort being shown. FC are at least on the improve from the days of roll over. Some pretty good battles these past few days, we certainly weren’t going to trouble you on the scoreboard.

In fairness though, hat tip to you guys, the strategies have been solid and unpredictable and you use what ever numbers you have well.

@AR some amazing battles had with you guys so far, some ruthless surprise attacks spring to mind, and some rather resilient defense of the keeps! Was sorry to hear about the loss of one of your guilds. (We’ve all been there) But 1 more server in this tier isn’t gonna hurt!

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: DevO.9854

DevO.9854

Ah my first server, I transfered from GoM to AR for the tpvp. I started on GoM because there was a All Canadian guild there at one point, but they quit before I started. I have to wonder is it a ghost land there? Before I transfered in like December it was extremely dead.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Averaelas.1876

Averaelas.1876

Ah my first server, I transfered from GoM to AR for the tpvp. I started on GoM because there was a All Canadian guild there at one point, but they quit before I started. I have to wonder is it a ghost land there? Before I transfered in like December it was extremely dead.

Ask FC how often they have a keep, and ask them how dead we are.

Commander Laethwyn of RUN Human D/D Ele
Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buddy.7563

Buddy.7563

Don’t mind me and my amazing misdirecting skills.

Attachments:

Tom Badgerstache (Necro)
Gate of Madness [ART]

(edited by Buddy.7563)

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myst.5783

Myst.5783

Don’t mind me and my amazing misdirecting skills.

Its an unspoken rule not to attack people in animal form, at least it is for me. >_>

Currently playing: Mesmer/Ele/Theif
JQ

(edited by Myst.5783)

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Scleameth.6809

Scleameth.6809

OK, OK – *G*oM it is then. But I’m keeping my print-screen finger on stand by…
There’s proof that GoM does not purely attack FC and leaving AR alone in this thread so my accusations are unwarranted as far as facts on the table are concerned.
My personal opinion remains unchanged, though.

This talk of opposing servers running into FC glass is worrying though. It might also be a case of people levelling in WvW because we’re running the hamster treadmill around EB cleaning up the mess that the GoM karma train has soiled with their red tint. Then again, it might be new PvE players getting the worst possible introduction to WvW.
My personal account is that we’re just getting swarmed with numbers and the toughest bastich in game will still appear to be glass…

FC – [SNKY]
Keep the Faith (and stay out of AC fire)

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pocachubbz.1928

Pocachubbz.1928

Also, Bro. Art thou enraged? Wouldst thine say rage hath overtaken thee?

And don’t pretend ACs are cheap, learn to buy one. (I’ll mail you 6 silver if you need it.) Keeping siege up and keeping it manned is a tactic. When five people (what we had in SM when your attack started) are defending a tower/keep/castle, ACs aren’t just smart, they’re imperative. Sorry. Thats a big word. They’re REALLY important. A well placed set of ACs can wipe your silly little omegas. Remember last week when SF sent 40 Omegas on us and we still kept SM? How did we do it? Magic? Voodoo? Hacking? Tom Foolery? I’ll hand that one off to another game I enjoy and my favorite toon Lux: “With superior tactics!”

GG QQ harder.

just woke up and was so entertained by the forums.. lol.
It wasn’t ACs and superior tactics that destroyed SF or FC’s golem zerg on SM. It was …..

[RUN] Thief.

(edited by Pocachubbz.1928)

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

I couldn’t have said that better myself.. but I think I can do it better

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: wish.1027

wish.1027

sigh, no one on gom wants to gvg? I guess we will never see that “skill” you claim to have

I’ll GvG you, but Im the only person in my guild on GOM, so I guess its more like dueling… lol.

same to Zombieland
might i add that they quit after 2 rounds czu they couldnt win

I see you click skills with your mouse to use them. Thats pro.

maybe FC should stoop down to GoM’s level adn invest in some AC’s

Ok, seriously guys.
Seriously.

Seriously.

I mean this.

You should build 3-4 ACs per gate, minimum, on every tower and keep you own, and then refresh them so they dont despawn. Then you should put ACs in common wall knockdown spots too.

This is seriously what you should be doing. Then the 3-4 people inside the tower/keep can actually hold it, while you get more people there to defend it. There are also places in towers/keeps where you should pre-build a treb before any attack ever occurs. This is the correct way to play. In every tier above like 5, this is how its done, and one of the main reasons theyre more competitive even though the population differences are not as large as you would expect. Heck on Saturday I saw a full map Q zerg on GOM crash into full map Q zergs of AR and FC on EB. Then I moved to a BL map and there were 40+ man zergs on the map I was on. I was surprised honestly, I never played during NA prime on GOM before.

Jade Quarry Warrior Strike Force [SF]
w/ an alt Thief and Guardian.
Math is your friend.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

if you want GVG then set it up but don’t expect it. still, last time I checked this is WVW and not GVG.

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

YAY FC ARE FINALLY BEING ENTERTAINING!!!

But I have to log onto the forums to enjoy it…

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Scleameth.6809

Scleameth.6809

YAY FC ARE FINALLY BEING ENTERTAINING!!!

But I have to log onto the forums to enjoy it…

Lol – we can only try caaaaaappppss 0.o o.0

FC – [SNKY]
Keep the Faith (and stay out of AC fire)

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

Had some sweet duels earlier by the windmill with FC and AR, even tho I only won like… once, but all of them were great duels Seems the weeks away dungeon/fractal grinding isn’t doing much for my skills haha xD Special props to the AR thief for our near hour long duel with my condition specced Mesmer :P Tomorrow should hopefully be my last day of farming I hope (tryin to earn my wings!), so I’ll be in WvW more often from then on (Kinda wonder who asked about me in Badgerlock’s screenie xD)

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devanuze.8734

Devanuze.8734

Looking back over the nightcrews work

Moose Mickelson. Golfing at its finest

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

Makes post that results in 2 pages over night….

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

sigh, no one on gom wants to gvg? I guess we will never see that “skill” you claim to have

I’ll GvG you, but Im the only person in my guild on GOM, so I guess its more like dueling… lol.

same to Zombieland
might i add that they quit after 2 rounds czu they couldnt win

I see you click skills with your mouse to use them. Thats pro.

maybe FC should stoop down to GoM’s level adn invest in some AC’s

Ok, seriously guys.
Seriously.

Seriously.

I mean this.

You should build 3-4 ACs per gate, minimum, on every tower and keep you own, and then refresh them so they dont despawn. Then you should put ACs in common wall knockdown spots too.

This is seriously what you should be doing. Then the 3-4 people inside the tower/keep can actually hold it, while you get more people there to defend it. There are also places in towers/keeps where you should pre-build a treb before any attack ever occurs. This is the correct way to play. In every tier above like 5, this is how its done, and one of the main reasons theyre more competitive even though the population differences are not as large as you would expect. Heck on Saturday I saw a full map Q zerg on GOM crash into full map Q zergs of AR and FC on EB. Then I moved to a BL map and there were 40+ man zergs on the map I was on. I was surprised honestly, I never played during NA prime on GOM before.

@ Ferguson

Sorry, don’t know what to tell ya. I don’t really know of anyone in Gate of Madness who is interested in GvG. Speaking for myself, I kinda like the context WvW gives to battles and aren’t really lookin for to fight for the sake of fightin most of the time.

@ wish

Huh, really? We do that sort of thing when on the offensive when we want to hold a tower, for sure. On the home map, it’s harder to do. Somethin we can improve. Honestly, if you or anyone else have more ideas or stuff to give, would love the hear them. Always nice to hear a fresh perspective!

I think I tried contactin you about ideas a day or so ago but didn’t get a reply, haha.

Gate of Madness

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tootsie.5217

Tootsie.5217

Fun GvG tonight in GoM BL!
Really enjoying the match up for this week! FC has stepped up their game and AR have been a fun challenge so far!

I don’t have any gifs, so… See you on the field! =3

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

Yeah about the GvG, GoM doesn’t have many guilds large enough to put together a 15 man team, and those that do aren’t really interested as far as I can tell. A lot of the guilds I’m familiar with tend to run in groups of 5-10.

That said, no one is gonna want to GvG you if you just come on the forums ranting about lack of skill and how people “quit czu they couldnt win”. If you want GvG I recommend approaching it in a friendlier manner, since it’s a just-for-fun thing anyway.

I personally play WvW because the randomness/unfairness of it is what makes it fun for me. I enjoy outmanned fights, I enjoy using terrain to my advantage, I enjoy fighting someone when 3 more show up, forcing me to adjust, etc.

Which is also why I find it rather funny when people complain about the use of siege. It’s a part of the game for a reason. Complaining about ACs is silly. Just adjust your tactics to counter them, I don’t see the problem.

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

styx.7294

Fun GvG tonight in GoM BL!
Really enjoying the match up for this week! FC has stepped up their game and AR have been a fun challenge so far!

I don’t have any gifs, so… See you on the field! =3

Did RISE just have a GvG after I said no one’s interested in GvG?

Sccacaaaaarreeecroooowwwwwwww!!

Gate of Madness

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Did RISE just have a GvG after I said no one’s interested in GvG?

Sccacaaaaarreeecroooowwwwwwww!!

The RISE / RH love affair is over?!?!?!?!

Attachments:

(edited by Sororita.3465)

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avalanche.5321

Avalanche.5321

It’s really unfortunate that GoM has to react the way that they did to a legit concern. All StoneMist defenders did was build arrow carts. Literally, and while the FC group was “walking around destroying siege” there must’ve been 10 or 12 cannons shut down.

Listen, there’s nothing wrong with giving yourself an advantage. You’ve identified that your players are smaller guilds in the posts above, and have less experience, and skill in actually using builds, and playing the game. So I don’t understand what the argument is?

GoM has in no exact words made reference to their inability to put together teams, and even in their screen shots, it took them three commanders to keep track of what seemed to be a small group when GoM is considered. Let’s be honest, if there isn’t 50 or 60 people rolling down the hill, GoM has significant trouble in those clashes.

We all need to relax. Siege is a handicap. It’s pretty much written in the book. You can build machines capable of doing significant damage over a large area, and you can place them anywhere. If that isn’t significant assistance, I don’t know what is.

So let’s all just have fun, GoM needs that tactic, and they use it well. FC uses skill, and strategy due to their lesser numbers than most servers. It’s two different ways of playing. I’m sure if FC had the numbers that GoM does, they’d be in a much higher tier just due to the amount of strategy, and cohesion they’ve had to develop being outmanned all the time.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

If FC feels so strongly about not using in game mechanics then they should petition Anet to remove them from the game.

This whole thing in my opinion is one guild upset that they wasted 20-30g on omegas and couldnt take the keep.

Meanwhile, i wake up and AC some FC.

Attachments:

(edited by Sororita.3465)

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Detharos.3157

Detharos.3157

Unfortunately I haven’t had any real opportunity to get on this week and see first hand the dynamics of this match-up for any length of time. However, I want to remind GoM thakittens not like 1-2 forum voices represent all of FC. With those dropping “QQ more FC”/“U mad FC” style posts I point out to you that when the majority of complaints are coming from the same 2-3 forum names, its not like all of Ferguson’s Crossing is whining that you need to throw in the entire server with them.

The same FC members I see complaining in this thread about arrow carts and numbers whine about it and virtually every match-up thread we’ve had for the past 2 months. I’d of assumed you despite being from an opponent server would of recognized their forum names by now, and learned not to take them too seriously.

If we’re all honest, I’m sure we can admit that it’s actually rather impressive however how well FC, the 23 ranked server is doing against a soon to be rank 18 server and an experienced player base like Anvil Rock (despite their recent loss in numbers).

ET has also been proving itself very competent in all of its match-ups too, so kudos to them as well.

Time zone, numbers and arrow carts aren’t everything. The vigor and zeal a server brings to its match ups and every single battle has to be worthy of some note.

Besides, GoM is beastly strong.

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger
Ferguson’s Crossing server.

(edited by Detharos.3157)

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

If FC feels so strongly about not using in game mechanics then they should petition Anet to remove them from the game.

Meanwhile, i wake up and AC some FC.

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Avalanche.5321

I don’t have a problem with you using it. Were you not able to read my post? It’s a handicap, one that your server takes full advantage of due to lack of organization, and skill.

That is why it’s there. For weaker players to contribute. GoM has actually admitted in numerous posts that they are weaker players, and have less skill, that’s why they use siege… so why is this even an argument?

Time to move on. If SM wasn’t full of supply, you would’ve lost it. Everyone on both servers knows this.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Avalanche.5321

Simply take a screen of when the first gate was breached, and one when the defense was complete. Over 2000 supply was used in that defense. How much supply do you think was used in the attack?

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Detharos.3157

Its just easier to say FC when responding, i wouldn’t take offense to it, which it seems you dont! so have a nice day! =D

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Detharos.3157

Detharos.3157

Its just easier to say FC when responding, i wouldn’t take offense to it, which it seems you dont! so have a nice day! =D

Yeah, but with how well things were going the past weeks I thought FC and GoM were nearing the stage where we were ready to start doing Cyb0rZ. It’d be a shame to suffer a set-back!

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Yeah, but with how well things were going the past weeks I thought FC and GoM were nearing the stage where we were ready to start doing Cyb0rZ. It’d be a shame to suffer a set-back!

NO! WE WILL NEVER BE THAT!

You have big bro and twin bro and we HAVE NSP AND BIRD MIST! WE SHALL NEVER BE SEPARATED!

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Detharos.3157

You have big bro and twin bro and we HAVE NSP AND BIRD MIST! WE SHALL NEVER BE SEPARATED!

We can make this work. The more the merrier, they do say!

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Avalanche.5321

As for GvG, why wouldn’t it be fun? You say it’s worth nothing, I say the bragging rights, and screen shots from a victory would shut a lot of people on the forums up about “Skill” in certain guilds.

When people claim they won’t do things in VIDEO GAMES because they “Don’t accomplish anything”, you can only shake your head…it’s a video game..nothing you do in there accomplishes ANYTHING.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Avalanche.5321

I don’t get this….GoM defended StoneMist. Admitted they needed siege to do so, admitted they have poor cohesion, and skill sets in their WvW groups, and there’s still crying. Let’s all have fun!

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

You guys made this thread so nice. I need more drama in the forums plOx. Can I request more kitten posts from all 3 sides?

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

We can make this work. The more the merrier, they do say!

Mmmmm …. polyserveramory! =)

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

Detharos.3157

I threw up a little at the thought… NONE OF YOU CAN TOUCH MY WATER FIELDS!

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

styx.7294

I don’t get this….GoM defended StoneMist. Admitted they needed siege to do so, admitted they have poor cohesion, and skill sets in their WvW groups, and there’s still crying. Let’s all have fun!

I feel like GvG and screenshots and forum posts aren’t really worth much. You can tell how good my server and I are by playing with us. If we’re not up to your standards, that’s okay, we’re committed to improving.

No server is at the same stage or has people interested in the same play styles. As such, would prefer it if you would stop making disparaging remarks.

I like and admire Ferguson’s Crossing for their tenacity and big guilds like Deth and DDLG for what they’re trying to do (even if it’s not the same thing I’m trying to do with my guild). I think Ferguson’s Crossing has shown that they have what it takes to compete with much of the bottom half of the server list, which I think a lot of people doubted. I’m glad for this, as it makes good WvW for all of us in these parts.

Lots of love to Anvil Rock too. Been a while, it’s good to see fresh new faces and new play styles. I hope you’re having fun in the match up too. Sorry for all the gifs.

Gate of Madness

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

Sorry for all the gifs.

Why are you sorry about the gifs?

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

styx.7294

End of January we started to get organized and it’s quite different now. Oddly enough, a lot of my guild (including myself) are Canadian. My first guild was mostly tPvP and ended up going to Anvil Rock as well. I don’t think they’re active any more though.

Gate of Madness

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devanuze.8734

Devanuze.8734

They moan when we buy seige to protect our stuff because “we can’t win with ground numbers”

and then moan that our zerg is too big. Make up your mind…

Moose Mickelson. Golfing at its finest

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Pocachubbz.1928

Specifically to Avalanche and his one track mind and many reasons.

I don’t see why using siege means you have less skill and next to no strategy, is that the reason why FC “don’t use siege”, coz if thats the case you guys are kittening stupid and should just uninstall this game. Why wouldn’t you use something thats there to help? Its there for a reason. Can you guys not afford siege? You say FC uses skill and strategy? well.. How has that played out for you guys,? Obviously not well since you guys have been eating dirt, and you still haven’t learnt that yet? It takes skill and strategy as well to know and use siege well, but your one track mind won’t be able to comprehend that. Obviously getting your kitten whipped isn’t helping and I AM sorry for that.

Reading your posts, I have come to deem what you say as invalid and won’t reply to whatever crap comes out from you in future. To the rest of the FC server, Im sorry you have such a person on your server. I know a lot of you in FC are better than this. And I hope you guys keep trying your very best in this match up.
Avalanche, I can only sum up your past few posts to one thing and one thing only… and thats….

[RUN] Thief.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Zumi.6384

It’s really unfortunate that GoM has to react the way that they did to a legit concern. All StoneMist defenders did was build arrow carts. Literally, and while the FC group was “walking around destroying siege” there must’ve been 10 or 12 cannons shut down.

Listen, there’s nothing wrong with giving yourself an advantage. You’ve identified that your players are smaller guilds in the posts above, and have less experience, and skill in actually using builds, and playing the game. So I don’t understand what the argument is?

GoM has in no exact words made reference to their inability to put together teams, and even in their screen shots, it took them three commanders to keep track of what seemed to be a small group when GoM is considered. Let’s be honest, if there isn’t 50 or 60 people rolling down the hill, GoM has significant trouble in those clashes.

We all need to relax. Siege is a handicap. It’s pretty much written in the book. You can build machines capable of doing significant damage over a large area, and you can place them anywhere. If that isn’t significant assistance, I don’t know what is.

So let’s all just have fun, GoM needs that tactic, and they use it well. FC uses skill, and strategy due to their lesser numbers than most servers. It’s two different ways of playing. I’m sure if FC had the numbers that GoM does, they’d be in a much higher tier just due to the amount of strategy, and cohesion they’ve had to develop being outmanned all the time.

You sir, are one of the more hilarious (read: ridiculous) trolls I’ve seen in a while.

• No one said anything about an “inability to put together teams”. We’ve just stated that we don’t have any desire to. Now if we run into you out in the field, you can bet your kitten we’ll fight you, assuming it’s reasonable.
  • Being in a smaller guild has absolutely nothing to do with a player’s skill. My guild is smaller in size, but we have a lot of skilled players and we’re always improving, or as you put it increasing our “skill in actually using builds, and playing the game.”
  • The FC zergs I’ve seen are just as big, if not bigger than GoM zergs I’ve been in (leveling an alt – Zergtastic!). Overall I’d say it’s pretty even.
  • Making blanket statements about a server’s skill his both absurd and completely impossible to prove. I honestly can’t remember dying to any less than 3 FC in the last few months. Does that mean FC’s players are all bad? No. Does that mean I’m the best player on GoM or represent the overall skill of GoM in any way? No. Have I had to run away to avoid dying if I realize I’m losing/messed up/whatever? Absolutely. Is it possible I have died to a single FC player and just don’t remember it? Of course.
  • As others have stated, an intended game mechanic is not a handicap. In fact, it’s a pretty big part of the strategy you refer to FC having. Using the tools at your disposal in an intelligent way is all part of effective strategy.

All that said, having fun with FC/AR.

Sorry for all the gifs.

One day we’ll convert you Styx….

Attachments:

Tarnished Coast [Crit]

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: william dj.6953

william dj.6953

Kaamua—Sure is funny how the winning server thinks it has better tactics because its winning. Winning because of numbers does not equal better tactics.

At no point did I say GoM’s tactics are better. Please learn to read. Perception/Reality.
I agree, Winning because of numbers does not equal better tactics.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Zumi.6384

I really hope you’re from GoM, because you win the GIF of the day award in my book.

Tarnished Coast [Crit]

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

You sir, are one of the more hilarious (read: ridiculous) trolls I’ve seen in a while.

• No one said anything about an “inability to put together teams”. We’ve just stated that we don’t have any desire to. Now if we run into you out in the field, you can bet your kitten we’ll fight you, assuming it’s reasonable.
  • Being in a smaller guild has absolutely nothing to do with a player’s skill. My guild is smaller in size, but we have a lot of skilled players and we’re always improving, or as you put it increasing our “skill in actually using builds, and playing the game.”
  • The FC zergs I’ve seen are just as big, if not bigger than GoM zergs I’ve been in (leveling an alt – Zergtastic!). Overall I’d say it’s pretty even.
  • Making blanket statements about a server’s skill his both absurd and completely impossible to prove. I honestly can’t remember dying to any less than 3 FC in the last few months. Does that mean FC’s players are all bad? No. Does that mean I’m the best player on GoM or represent the overall skill of GoM in any way? No. Have I had to run away to avoid dying if I realize I’m losing/messed up/whatever? Absolutely. Is it possible I have died to a single FC player and just don’t remember it? Of course.
  • As others have stated, an intended game mechanic is not a handicap. In fact, it’s a pretty big part of the strategy you refer to FC having. Using the tools at your disposal in an intelligent way is all part of effective strategy.

All that said, having fun with FC/AR.

Sorry for all the gifs.

One day we’ll convert you Styx….

Daaaaaayum Breezy….Daaaayum.

Attachments:

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

I really hope you’re from GoM, because you win the GIF of the day award in my book.

LOL he is sadly… His fat kitten made a 2nd thief for human under boobs

….. And Elementalist.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Pocachubbz.1928

LOL! As stated above, I am from GoM – Feels Proud -. And SSsssshh Sephiroth, you know you like that underboob.

[RUN] Thief.

(edited by Pocachubbz.1928)

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

LOL! As stated above, I am from GoM – Feels Proud -. And SSsssshh Sephiroth, you know you like that underboob.

I only party with you so I can stalk you and ZOOOOOOOOM hard enough for my desk to rise =P

….. And Elementalist.