7/5: DB/TC/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

Can we shelve the 2v1 talk for the week? Ehmry came into this matchup eyes wide open that coverage was going to take away our stuff for at roughly 50% of the day all week, and this is not what a real double team looks like.

Week 17, EBay, Borliss Pass, Anvil Rock. Faced with weeks of losing and no real hope of turning the tides BP and AR spent 1 entire week allied and focusing on the larger server – EBay. Shared comms systems and bolstering of each others forces and morale in the matchup thread… that is what a double team looks like. Anything short of that is 2 smart servers taking advantage of a circumstance presented by weakness or poor planning on the part of the 3rd.

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

in Match-ups

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

I saw that some friends from WvW made their appearance this morning in the taking of DB BL bay. Good to have you guys and hope TC gives you a warm welcome.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

I saw that some friends from WvW made their appearance this morning in the taking of DB BL bay. Good to have you guys and hope TC gives you a warm welcome.

so who did TC convince(buy) to join(bandwagon to) your server?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sarrs.4831

Sarrs.4831

Now, now, don’t be a spoilsport.

The guild’s tag is [WvW].

Nalhadia – Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

WvW – we gave them 52,000,000 gold from our somehow infinite war chest, plus we promised them all the TC wenches in Lara Croft Raider shorts they could handle. That plus the beer we are currently in the process of having shipped over to them, and cookies… it was a pretty sweet deal for them.

Being called a Bandwagon server from a Bandwagon server, kind of gives me the giggles Didn’t you just get a huge transfer from AR?

You guys are so cute over there on DB! Happy to have you back and fighting with us (on the forums and in game :P)

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: bobross.5034

bobross.5034

Looking forward to a good match vs DB. Ehmry, haven’t gone against you guys, but I’m guessing you will be outmanned. You might try what Maguuma was doing – fielding their entire server in one borderland. It’s not great for the points, but at least it makes for big fun battles for you guys, with relatively even numbers. Just a suggestion. Here’s to a good week!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Wagonbrand gave up their right to chastise any other server over transfers long ago.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

JudgeD.5673

None, to my knowledge. As to why exactly, you would have to ask them. I will say though that they have associations with some RE and likely came for the same reasons.

CrSy/LaWz

in Match-ups

Posted by: nethx.1360

nethx.1360

props @ that TC[SRPH]The Gavin Brigade guild your a strong 6-8man group.

thank you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

Wagonbrand gave up their right to chastise any other server over transfers long ago.

I don’t think you would appreciate someone telling your server what they do and do not have the right to do.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snowreap.5174

Snowreap.5174

EBay typically has a strong reset weekend, but things slow down during the week, especially in non-NA times.

We had a pretty long queue on home borderland. I don’t think eternal was queued most of the night. Not sure about the other BL.

I heard that we had queues for all three borderland maps for reset. and yes, the queue for our home borderland was particularly long.

I don’t recall ever hearing last night that we had queued eternal; I was able to get in immediately shortly after reset and I stayed there only until I was finally able to get into our home borderland.

I doubt that we’ll ever manage to queue more than 2 maps at once at any time during the work week, and I expect that most of the time none of the maps will have queues for us at all.

this looks like it’s going to be a fun match and ordinarily I suspect we’d see a lot of people on during the weekend, but we may have a lot of players who are doing other things due to the US July 4 holiday being so near.

-ken

The Purge [PURG] – Ehmry Bay

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

I don’t think you would appreciate someone telling your server what they do and do not have the right to do.

lol, buddy dont sweat it. A half dozen replies in an hour. Troll successful :P

in Match-ups

EnRohbi.2187

Not sweating it, you should know me better than that :P
I’ma probably get in a few troll shots over this week, myself.
With TC and Ebay in the running, how could I resist? ;D

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

RoninDB.9540

You are adorkable. Have some cookies.

Zero Negative [ZN]
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

yay, another matchup to fight against no-skill zergfests. God this is going to be a terrible week.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Poobadoo still wants to lick you…

Attachments:

NAGA|TC

in Match-ups

RoninDB.9540

yay, another matchup to fight against no-skill zergfests. God this is going to be a terrible week.

You are adorkable too – more cookies for everyone! Heck, let’s throw some pie in

Zero Negative [ZN]
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: lani.7431

lani.7431

I kinda felt bad for EBay then I thought about the massive amount of lootbags they will be getting from DB and TC. Walking lootbags will be everywhere.

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drakma.1549

Drakma.1549

I kinda felt bad for EBay then I thought about the massive amount of lootbags they will be getting from DB and TC. Walking lootbags will be everywhere.

My bags were full within the first 15 minutes of the matchup.

WTB 25slot bags and a stack of merchants.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naytron.7831

Naytron.7831

Is your guild interested in GvGs? Come and register your guild in http://gw2gvg.com/ to easily find potential matches!

Let’s have a good week, everyone.

Nate
[NS] – Jade Quarry
Night Shift Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

To the [ROAM] solo ranger I ganked at our SW camp and stole the win from, I do apologize. I know how that feels. At least you had a 1v1 fight to decide the camps fate though. Usually it’s a zerg that finds you instead when solo-capping.

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: jinx.8169

jinx.8169

DB, please stop glitching ranger pets in to kill our siege at SM. If a DB commander wants screenshots of the multiple people doing this, pm me in game.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

DB, please stop glitching ranger pets in to kill our siege at SM. If a DB commander wants screenshots of the multiple people doing this, pm me in game.

Send them

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

Poobadoo still wants to lick you…

I’ll just leave this here…

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

in Match-ups

Posted by: Auri El.1032

Auri El.1032

Dear CoF warrior in Ebaybl,

It’s a real shame you wouldn’t fight without your lackeys, the one time you got separated from them you ran back so fast! It was truly a sight to behold! Anyways, I was just trying to ask for a duel but you wouldn’t accept my join requests

If you find yourself in the mood for something a little more challenging feel free to pm me for a duel!

CERN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Static.9841

Static.9841

Can someone on TC contact me in regards to this bottomless war coffer we supposedly have, I have a second legendary to finish….. /eyeroll

[Zeus] Guild ~ Desolation. Not some silly muffin thing, stop stalking me Dhiania!

in Match-ups

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

I would love to discuss ranger builds with Feaux Sheaux ( Sorry If I spelled it wrong) this matchup

Help

in Match-ups

Posted by: youch.2130

youch.2130

CoF Warrior? I was out with a level 14 alt warrior alt.

EBay/CoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

Yay [WvW] picked TC! I missed you guys.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

in Match-ups

RoninDB.9540

Can someone on TC contact me in regards to this bottomless war coffer we supposedly have, I have a second legendary to finish….. /eyeroll

It wasn’t the war chest, it was the beer and TC Wenches that convinced WvW, Jane! Sheesh.

Zero Negative [ZN]
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Static.9841

Static.9841

It wasn’t the war chest, it was the beer and TC Wenches that convinced WvW, Jane! Sheesh.

I stand corrected, I forgot about The Golden Yak’s Special Reserve that we’re so famed for brewing…

[Zeus] Guild ~ Desolation. Not some silly muffin thing, stop stalking me Dhiania!

in Match-ups

Handin.4032

I stand corrected, I forgot about The Golden Yak’s Special Reserve that we’re so famed for brewing…

I don’t believe I signed off on that! It better be a pale ale!

Mesmer – FURY

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Yay [WvW] picked TC! I missed you guys.

Thank god they didn’t pick ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

I personally believe DB’s normal WvW population doesn’t stand a chance against TC’s normal WvW population. Since our last matchup, when DB was defeated easily, DB lost Agg, while TC has gained RE, some others I don’t remember, and now WvW (where are the vocal Wagonbrand TCers today?). Congrats to TC. Hope you give JQ a run for its money. Nothing against JQ, just the T1 servers are all aching for some matchup variety.

Who is WvW? Where did they come from? How many? What is their primary time-slot? Just trying to figure out when the best roaming times are going to be when facing TC.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

in Match-ups

Eviator.9746

Words of wisdom from Queen Fifty Shades.

Uh oh, is that DB internal drama we’re posting? We don’t need that.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)

in Match-ups

Handin.4032

Score update from your friendly TC Golden Dolyak:

Note: So far there have been some great fights this week! Hope the rest of the week continues with fun fights!

Attachments:

Mesmer – FURY

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aylaine.1036

Aylaine.1036

Good small fights today! I had a lot of fun battling it out with Thieves from [GH] and [GF]. Very fun fights, hope I can find some more 1v1’s or small scale fights later in the week. Also looking for 1v1’s, if any EB/DB are interested in that.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thustlewhumber.7416

Thustlewhumber.7416

Words of wisdom from Queen Fifty Shades.

Uh oh, is that DB internal drama we’re posting? We don’t need that.

Actually TC/Rethesis drama. deleted though

WvW Necro

in Match-ups

Eviator.9746

That’s a SWD violation: Spamming While Drunk

in Match-ups

EnRohbi.2187

He’s just spamming

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

did you see that ludicrous display last night?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

did you see that ludicrous display last night?

+1 for the reference.

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

go to bed Travis, must have been a long night down the pub xD

in Match-ups

JudgeD.5673

Well, this thread escalated quickly. :P Good fights with DB and EBay in Ebay BL tonight.

CrSy/LaWz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dugald.4095

Dugald.4095

Dragonbrand [WAR] guild and friends:

You guys made my day! I was scouting south of the ruins when I see what looked like a zerg coming at me. I report it, then I notice that the zerg all looks like dolyaks or something. Ended up being a bunch of trolls!

Attachments:

Tarnished Coast
Mortis Umbra [MU]
http://mortisumbra.enjin.com/

(edited by Dugald.4095)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Wow a real life cheerleader…..pr0 dood pr0

in Match-ups

Posted by: llkoolaid.8204

llkoolaid.8204

Well, this thread escalated quickly. :P Good fights with DB and EBay in Ebay BL tonight.

Not only do you come with 40+. You need to zoom hack too?!?

Just sad…

-Rent-a-Gollum- call 555-kalkz
80MES – Dr Sweet Cheeks/80WAR – Jegudiel
80GRD – Sir Sweet Cheeks/80ELE – D J Diddles

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Dear CoF warrior in Ebaybl,

It’s a real shame you wouldn’t fight without your lackeys, the one time you got separated from them you ran back so fast! It was truly a sight to behold! Anyways, I was just trying to ask for a duel but you wouldn’t accept my join requests

If you find yourself in the mood for something a little more challenging feel free to pm me for a duel!

I’d play with you, and anyone else who asks. I usually am disheartened at the lack of people who actually want to 1v1 outside of legit dueling areas. Since I can never make it to the fight clubs due to my unfortunate play timeslot.

Dragonbrand [WAR] guild and friends:

You guys made my day! I was scouting south of the ruins when I see what looked like a zerg coming at me. I report it, then I notice that the zerg all looks like dolyaks or something. Ended up being a bunch of trolls!

Lol! Your BL dun got trolled! XD

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drakma.1549

Drakma.1549

It’s sad that a server that is running on the top of the match up needs to use hacks to kick the underdog.

Good job TC. Specifically EP and CERN. Nice job with those zoom hacks to take Hills and NW Tower on our home bl.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dugald.4095

Dugald.4095

It’s sad that a server that is running on the top of the match up needs to use hacks to kick the underdog.

Good job TC. Specifically EP and CERN. Nice job with those zoom hacks to take Hills and NW Tower on our home bl.

Funny, EP was complaining that EBay was doing the zoom hack.

Tarnished Coast
Mortis Umbra [MU]
http://mortisumbra.enjin.com/