7/5: DB/TC/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Katzyn.9703

Katzyn.9703

Those poor golems D= SAVE THEEEEEEM Dx

Katzy (80 Sylvari Ranger), Katarzynea (80 Norn Elementalist),
Katalii (40ish Asuran Mesmer), Katalyn Galadheon (15ish Human Warrior)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

;_;

How can I adopt a poor rescued DB golem? Alpha, Omega, a golem deserves to be treated with dignity

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shiro Ryuujin.6412

Shiro Ryuujin.6412

It’s only 2 days into the match up and already learned that ebay are some pretty sore losers….already have like 5 people guesting to talk kitten in our lions arch, classy work fellas.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cateran.9360

Cateran.9360

To the TC folks on DBBL that accidentally glitched into the NW tower a few minutes ago, classy move not taking advantage of it!

Maeva Wonir – Warrior of Dragonbrand
Always Losing Sleep [ALS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aylaine.1036

Aylaine.1036

Anyone up for a 1v1? I want to have some fun one on ones. Message me @ Arale Gray if you are interested.

in Match-ups

Posted by: WitM.2308

WitM.2308

It’s only 2 days into the match up and already learned that ebay are some pretty sore losers….already have like 5 people guesting to talk kitten in our lions arch, classy work fellas.

Would you do us the courtesy of assuming they do not speak on behalf of the server as a whole. I suspect I know the names several of the people who do this, most of which are professional trolls. AR would do this to us for weeks, it gets the non WvW population and PvC people all riled up, which is actually kind of amusing for the hardcore WvW people and trolls.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shiro Ryuujin.6412

Shiro Ryuujin.6412

Would you do us the courtesy of assuming they do not speak on behalf of the server as a whole. I suspect I know the names several of the people who do this, most of which are professional trolls. AR would do this to us for weeks, it gets the non WvW population and PvC people all riled up, which is actually kind of amusing for the hardcore WvW people and trolls.

I’m not saying it as a whole server, but in the 10 months playing I’ve not seen any other server do this to that extent, and the ones that did, it was usually only 1 person, not an entire group of people.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ethic.1569

Ethic.1569

WPvP’s 2nd Open World Tournament

What:

• 10 members from each server (TC, DB & EBay) compete in WvW 1v1 Duels using (WPvP House rules) to claim top dog bragging rights and humble prizes.
    • (Not SPvP)

How:

• Roster Signup @ Open World PvP
    • Roster closes on Tuesday (or when full). Posted soon after.

When:

• No set time. Competitors have until the end of match-up week to meetup with each other.
    • Duelists duel each duelist on opposing teams.

(edited by Ethic.1569)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

I’m not saying it as a whole server, but in the 10 months playing I’ve not seen any other server do this to that extent, and the ones that did, it was usually only 1 person, not an entire group of people.

When you fight Ebay you fight on all fronts.

Not our fault you aren’t mentally prepared to fight on all fronts

(edited by Jinks.2057)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Huh. I didn’t realize I was in combat when I was laughing at them in LA. Interesting.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: RileyTheRad.8542

RileyTheRad.8542

Lol, fighting doesn’t equal whining. Not our fault you weren’t prepared to lose?

Hoopa doopa.

in Match-ups

Posted by: bobross.5034

bobross.5034

great fights in ebay bl tonight. Some of the best (non-reset) wvwing I’ve had in the last few weeks. Ebay, I love that you guys stick together in one BL and are able to field a big zerg. It is great to have these massive 3 way battles. Dragonbrand, as always, are very worthy opponents. And the lootbags! Anyway, I hope you’ve all enjoyed my lootbags (I stock mine with extra honor badges). Looking forward to the rest of this week!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Katzyn.9703

Katzyn.9703

great fights in ebay bl tonight. Some of the best (non-reset) wvwing I’ve had in the last few weeks. Ebay, I love that you guys stick together in one BL and are able to field a big zerg. It is great to have these massive 3 way battles. Dragonbrand, as always, are very worthy opponents. And the lootbags! Anyway, I hope you’ve all enjoyed my lootbags (I stock mine with extra honor badges). Looking forward to the rest of this week!

Agreed! Those crazy fights down south were AWESOME!

Katzy (80 Sylvari Ranger), Katarzynea (80 Norn Elementalist),
Katalii (40ish Asuran Mesmer), Katalyn Galadheon (15ish Human Warrior)

in Match-ups

Posted by: timidobserver.7925

timidobserver.7925

I like fighting Ebay. The best fights that we’ve had in a bit. Keep it up.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

Yeh, even on DB BL Ehmry gave the best fights. One guild especially, TFS (or something like that), you guys are class, thanks for the fights!

Now if only DB would come down out of their fortified towers we could get some real fun going

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Thanks for the precursor TC, just stinks its the speargun…… Hate you Anet

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrealTravis.9016

UnrealTravis.9016

LEt me see if I got this right. In Mario 1 you could take the hidden pipes to skip levels. Since the princess was not in these other castles its ok to jump from LV 2 all the way to LV 8. Now you have player A who played all 8lvs and player B who skipped levels. Now northern is really cheating since it was built into the game and you still have to fight the final boss regular way. Now if player B used a game genie Than yes he is cheating and should be ban /reported.

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Lol, fighting doesn’t equal whining. Not our fault you weren’t prepared to lose?

pr0tip: Ebay doesn’t play for PPT on these matches.

We’re going to kill more than we die and troll.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

lol Doesn’t everyone? And what’s wrong with pvf? That’s not “professional” enough to some people?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

Jinks can slam a revolving door.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Jinks can slam a revolving door.

Duh

in Match-ups

Posted by: AlecFair.1270

AlecFair.1270

Dang not three days and Ebay already has the tin foil hats put on and calling hacks.

Those were some great fights in EB when DB nabbed SMC from us. Made it worth the fight getting it back with a ninja at the end while you guys were busy playing with Ebay in the courtyard.

Tarnished Coast – Got mah Toast on. :V
Tizzle Mindwrack – Crazy Asura Lore Keeper of [AARM]

in Match-ups

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Good fights vs GF guild in DB BL. I was the suicidal FT eng. Was funny using EB’s breakout to take lake tower too. Craziest fight over a tower I’ve been in yet.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deyja.6745

Deyja.6745

If anyone from any of the three server has questions about AC spots please feel free to PM me rather than bring it on the forums, this has been going on for weeks and it’s ridiculous that it’s still happening.

Hopefully there are some more 1-2 man roamers from DB/EB later in the week.

in Match-ups

Posted by: xSwissroll.9820

xSwissroll.9820

Hello DB and EB!

Presence[Awe] is looking for any Oceanic or SEA guilds that are interested in a GvG during SEA night time!
Mail me or Leaxanna(Ren.6351) in game if interested

Swisspancake ~ Elementalist
[ZzZz]ZombieCoast
Toastie~

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Ebay has no off hour coverage.

What we have is a smorgasbord of ppl who follow belle.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

Sometimes a girls gotta roam in style.

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiliaan.1934

Kiliaan.1934

Good fights vs GF guild in DB BL. I was the suicidal FT eng. Was funny using EB’s breakout to take lake tower too. Craziest fight over a tower I’ve been in yet.

Wish I had recorded that, would have been a great addition to our “almost” collection.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HOQ6a3BpuQM

Xeviel [GF] – Ehmry Bay

(edited by Kiliaan.1934)

in Match-ups

Posted by: urak.4863

urak.4863

Fight club at TCBL windmill! Come!

I eat breakfast for dinner.

in Match-ups

Posted by: youch.2130

youch.2130

Our small group of 2-4 was pretty frustrated. Every time we found a small group and engaged, more and more would come until we were overwhelmed. Got rolled by large TC groups in DB and TC BL’s. Hopefully it will get better later in the week.

EBay/CoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: haiimbelle.3401

haiimbelle.3401

Ebay has no off hour coverage.

What we have is a smorgasbord of ppl who follow belle.

i has no comanded in a very long time good sir, haha xD thanks for the post tho

hai im belle #1eleNA

[NS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

Our small group of 2-4 was pretty frustrated. Every time we found a small group and engaged, more and more would come until we were overwhelmed. Got rolled by large TC groups in DB and TC BL’s. Hopefully it will get better later in the week.

I have been solo roaming and everytime i would see a small group they all would engage and gank me :*( Hopefully you will allow 1v1’s later in the week. that is the only way I like to play WvW. Ebay’s population is too high if you can waste 3-10 peoples time on this little solo roamer. Hopefully it will get better later on in the week.

edit: sarcasm

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrSilver.5269

MrSilver.5269

Thank you for this.

Sincerely.

I needed a good laugh.

But I’m trying, Ringo. I’m trying real hard to be the shepherd.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Fightclub at TCBL windmill; abandon your sentrying posts at your respective keeps/towers and come have fun at the fightclub!

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in Match-ups

Posted by: youch.2130

youch.2130

I have been solo roaming and everytime i would see a small group they all would engage and gank me :*( Hopefully you will allow 1v1’s later in the week. that is the only way I like to play WvW. Ebay’s population is too high if you can waste 3-10 peoples time on this little solo roamer. Hopefully it will get better later on in the week.

Sorry if people from EBay are ganking you. You might try traveling in larger groups. DB might have a few larger groups on the map.

EBay/CoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Wishful thinking is wishful… I’ve found that the higher in tier we’ve gone, the less people roll alone or even in groups of less than four. I too am a solo roamer and I’ve adjusted as well as can be expected. I’ve won fights up to 1v3’s (though such fights have admittedly been against opponents of questionable skill). Not much you can do as you climb the ladder except do your best to sharpen your skills.

Another rather interesting phenomena I’ve discovered is how many high ranking players refrain from 1v1’s at all possible costs. Everything from WP’ing out immediately when caught alone, to straight hightailing it back to their zergs with all needed haste. If you’re that scared and afraid to get embarrassed, you don’t need to be scouting in the first place, lol.

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Wow this morning is pretty kittenin boring.

I found a group of TC (mixed cern ep guilds) that we’re some kitten good RPers!! I’ve never seen anyone RP a walking loot bag like those chaps

Totally blew my mind

in Match-ups

Posted by: Splattzilla.4692

Splattzilla.4692

Another product of sleep debt. GG everyone. Those poor golems =[

Attachments:

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Wasn’t much left by the time I got there, but thanks for at least posting notification. =P

Yumiko Togashii

in Match-ups

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

I’m back from a weekend journey in the mountains where I did a lot of reflection and soul searching. Looks like we got an interesting roll – looking forward to fighting TC tonight.

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lukrath.6982

Lukrath.6982

Wasn’t much left by the time I got there, but thanks for at least posting notification. =P

lol tht wasn’t the remnants of a fight club I was just dueling someone xD

in Match-ups

Posted by: urak.4863

urak.4863

There was this EBay guardian who was fighting 1v1s for fun and attracted around 10 TC-ers! 2 more Ebay-ers came and it became 3v3s for a while then we abandoned to rescue a tower :P

I eat breakfast for dinner.

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

There was this EBay guardian who was fighting 1v1s for fun and attracted around 10 TC-ers! 2 more Ebay-ers came and it became 3v3s for a while then we abandoned to rescue a tower :P

There was about five of us there when I showed up, but only two of you guys left.

Yumiko Togashii

in Match-ups

Eviator.9746

Every time I solo roam I get overwhelmed by a group of 3 to 4 from EB and TC. Hopefully it will get better later in the week.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

Got to play for a little while this morning, had a couple opportunities to battle 1v1 with TC players in the southeastern part of EBay BL. So the solo fighters do exist if you look for em!

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Littlefeather.8623

Littlefeather.8623

Love the small fights in WvW, love picking off reinforcements too ;p

Crazy Leg

in Match-ups

Eviator.9746

Had a couple 1v1s against solo TC thieves on DB BL just now. I won one, and the other ended up taking off after disengaging three separate attempts because I was winning. Maybe I’m getting a little better at this 1v1 stuff. Or maybe my opponents were eating samiches.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Was having lots of fun at EB’s spawn in… EB. I’m playing on a laptop using the mousepad since I don’t have a usb keyboard/mouse currently.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

;_;

How can I adopt a poor rescued DB golem? Alpha, Omega, a golem deserves to be treated with dignity

Super hardcore [Rekz] small man “Panda Squad” found a lone, unescorted DB golem being abused the other day. No escort, uplevel driver, all we could do between the tears was put it out of its misery. The poor thing…

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ethic.1569

Ethic.1569

WPvP’s 2nd Open World Tournament

What:

• 10 members from each server (TC, DB & EBay) compete in WvW 1v1 Duels using (WPvP House rules) to claim top dog bragging rights and humble prizes.
    • (Not SPvP)

How:

• Roster Signup @ Open World PvP
    • Roster closes on Tuesday (or when full). Posted soon after.

When:

• No set time. Competitors have until the end of match-up week to meetup with each other.
    • Duelists duel each duelist on opposing teams.

Update:

Current Registrations