7/5 FSP - AS - UW

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: lindstroem.3601

lindstroem.3601

getting so tired of the QQ occured just recently from the wvw community about everything thats no part of small team roaming on the open field. kittening about building siege weapons inside a tower is so absurd

(edited by lindstroem.3601)

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Okaishi.8320

Okaishi.8320

Why does one complaining person receive so much attention? I for one think his complains are complete nonsense, and you’re be better off ignoring him so you can focus on the positive stuff in this topic instead, as the matchup has been quite enjoyable so far.

Member of TUP on Gandara

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: JeroenXP.5364

JeroenXP.5364

Some people think only their word is holy and forbid anyone to complain and I at least complain whenever I feel the right to do it. Like now FSP bl at hills I see it contested so I get there too see whats going on. Then I see 2 other UW players inside the inner keep and about 25 if not more FSP cata the wall… I mean really vs 3 people they kept staying in there blob and even catapulting the inner wall+gate like really?

I guess this is not the whole FSP server being that lame but that made me laugh.

Kemy Support ele – Kesia Berserker War – Miruto Wolfhowl Berserker ranger:
Sakurashi Tank Mesmer – Cutie Pewpie Grenadier Engineer – Neesa Misaki Support Guard:
[Underworld]

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: lindstroem.3601

lindstroem.3601

Cause we used the catas to get the outer wall down aswell? But hey, next time we just will throw our heads against the gate.

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

JeroenXP.5364

2 flame rams at the outer gate and 3 cata’s too destroy inner and outer wall.. resources well spend vs basically an empty keep /shrug. I guess I missed the point, might be because off all the booze I just drink before…

Sakurashi Tank Mesmer – Cutie Pewpie Grenadier Engineer – Neesa Misaki Support Guard:
[Underworld]

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Okaishi.8320

I don’t even get why you would complain about that here on the forums.

Member of TUP on Gandara

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: WingedWolfy.5621

WingedWolfy.5621

The catas were kinda amusing, a guildy said we should try Hills with the 2 of us so we built a guild cata at the wall. After about a minute we had some people show up at the wall out of nowhere I guess they placed the rams. 2 more catas were put down to speed things up since we can hit both sets of walls and we took the keep. All to plan when we put down the lonely cata honest!

Although after you took it back with a massive number of people when we had outmanned you don’t seem to complain nor did you say much when I got rezzed in inner by a thief to try and duo lord to get a zerg on us. ^^

I could say something about the mesmer and perma stealth thieves in UW Bay for over an hour till we cleaned them out. Was outmanned then you decided a portal was silly and just rammed the gates but I found it kinda amusing.

Other than silliness in complaining about non issues I have found the last 2 days quite fun as a mostly solo roamer / noob in all things random. Keep up the good fights both of you. I don’t tend to play often but WvW is always fun when I do.

Wolfy Fluffypaw – S/D Thief – Desolation
Guilds – [ID] / [Perv] / [HUGS]

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

Some people think only their word is holy and forbid anyone to complain and I at least complain whenever I feel the right to do it. Like now FSP bl at hills I see it contested so I get there too see whats going on. Then I see 2 other UW players inside the inner keep and about 25 if not more FSP cata the wall… I mean really vs 3 people they kept staying in there blob and even catapulting the inner wall+gate like really?

I guess this is not the whole FSP server being that lame but that made me laugh.

What you have just said indicates to me your not the brightest crayon in the box.

I know 1 of us was using a ghost tonic but unfortunately it doesn’t allow him to walk through walls. I never thought i’d see the day someone started complaining about using siege against a keep wall.

In all fairness why would we waste more siege and sups against the inner wall/gate if the outer siege reaches? If we did come in and place more siege against inner perhaps u would have complained for using more siege than is needed? So whats lame about this? What would have u done? Not used siege? and u and ur 24 other people PvD ur way through taking longer giving the enemy server plenty of time to get his blob to save the day.

Besides them “3 people” could soon become a blob if keep isnt taken fast enough as im sure u know, and we still had to hunt down a mes and a thief that were still alive in there afterwards. Which could of ended up us taking keep being a waste of time.

And as for ur 25 vs 3, on EB just now 7 Punks were being chased across anza bridge by whole UW EB blob, don’t see us coming on here and QQ about it, we decided to try and hold our ground, although we didn’t last long, we just trying to have some fun, which I suggest you should do.

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

2 flame rams at the outer gate and 3 cata’s too destroy inner and outer wall.. resources well spend vs basically an empty keep /shrug. I guess I missed the point, might be because off all the booze I just drink before…

As for them 2 rams they were place before the larger group knew about the catas.

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Limm.8401

Limm.8401

So there is complaining about using catas to get through walls now? Yeah, kitten logic!

Seems you’re trying to say: “PvDoor or GTFO. But only PvDoor with 3 people otherwise you’re blobbing”. Should the rest stay inside their towers then? No. That’s bunkering. So just have three people on every map PvDoor and hear the complaining about not enough open field fights. Srsly, is this how we sound to AM when FSP does the ‘stop blobbing’-whine?

Btw, before you start your flaming, I don’t care very much about structures or points. There just a means of getting people to come fight me. When I do try to get a structure tho, I will make use trebs and catas because that’s how you get walls down….

Kitty Rages; 55k

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

JeroenXP.5364

And as for ur 25 vs 3, on EB just now 7 Punks were being chased across anza bridge by whole UW EB blob, don’t see us coming on here and QQ about it, we decided to try and hold our ground, although we didn’t last long, we just trying to have some fun, which I suggest you should do.

I am more trying to solo roam about or be in tiny groups of people taking supply camps and such, so me dunno about that since I obvious was not there. But be well known that I’m actually having fun! except thiefs those pesky people always run off and all I want to do is hug them, they no fun.

Anyway cheers man your guys keep having fun of smashing walls and running/fending off zerg blobs, I go to bed since my booze is gone! have fun le bye!

[Underworld]

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Epikindinos.9476

Epikindinos.9476

Lol seems like people have nothing else to complaint about except stupid things like AC and catakittenting outer/inner. I find that good :P

Had awesome fights against Punk on reset on hills(we got our kitten kicked), curious to know how many you had, since with all these wvw titles even 5 people look like a blob.
We were 16.
You shall see more of SPGR during week Have fun and enjoy match up everyone!

Commander Jack Da Black/Kindinos[GRTS]
Greek Titans
Gunnars Hold

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

Lol seems like people have nothing else to complaint about except stupid things like AC and catakittenting outer/inner. I find that good :P

Had awesome fights against Punk on reset on hills(we got our kitten kicked), curious to know how many you had, since with all these wvw titles even 5 people look like a blob.
We were 16.

I remember 1 Asura from your Guild with The Incinerator (do not know what class, was certainly not an Ele) spamming emotes on my dead body when UW zerg took over t3 Wc (we were outmanned).
I was about to post this with screenshot but I hope you’ll adress this to him yourself since this isn’t friendly behavior..

PS: it was on my upscaled char so after he spammed his emotes, I directly went to one of my mains and killed some guys of your guild over and over and over..
Nothing personal though.. :>

Cheers

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dei Veien.2456

Dei Veien.2456

I am rather depressed I am missing this match up. I have only come across FSP once and that was when I was new to wvw so it would have been really interesting to fight them again.
In any case I hope every one is having a fun match up, I am attempting not to get burnt and failing miserably, I swear two days and I managed to burn an ear. No other bloody body part just one ear. OTL I swear there is something wrong with me.

Order of Intoxication [PSY]

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

I remember 1 Asura from your Guild with The Incinerator (do not know what class, was certainly not an Ele) spamming emotes on my dead body when UW zerg took over t3 Wc (we were outmanned).
I was about to post this with screenshot but I hope you’ll adress this to him yourself since this isn’t friendly behavior..

It’s fun. Lol. And it’s war. I also spam /laugh /dance /sleep near dead bodies and throw grenades on them just for the lulz – especially if they are suspiciously lying there dead for a longer time(spying).

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

JeroenXP.5364

Awwwhh man what you can stir up when your drunk xD sorry folks when I drink a bit too much my mind is too open minded and speak out loud (in this case type) about anything. Sorry for stirring up this fuzz folks which is mostly not me as a “normal” person :P

[Underworld]

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pastafarian.1642

Pastafarian.1642

Ive lost respect for you UW in wvw 1v1 everytime i try to fight someone you gang up on me. If you cant do that be sure i will from now one gang upp on you. AS seem to have no problem with that.

Not a HoT copy owner

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

JeroenXP.5364

Ive lost respect for you UW in wvw 1v1 everytime i try to fight someone you gang up on me. If you cant do that be sure i will from now one gang upp on you. AS seem to have no problem with that.

WvW is not the best way too get 1v1 going esp at places where a zerg most likely can run by. I tried too 1v1 a lot of times too but I get gang up by FSP too or like any server for that matter. And there is nothing you can do about and that just means the guy who you fought had mostly no intention to 1v1 you or else he would tell the others that it is a duel.

[Underworld]

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lady Po Wang Dabang.1394

Lady Po Wang Dabang.1394

It’s World V World not 1 V 1… if I see someone on my team attacked, I help them 1st, and worry about if they were duelling second.

btw wave to the dude who just stood aside and waved at us at anza this morning

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Limm.8401

It’s fun. Lol. And it’s war. I also spam /laugh /dance /sleep near dead bodies and throw grenades on them just for the lulz – especially if they are suspiciously lying there dead for a longer time(spying).

To me, /sleep next to a body that has been there for a good while does not seem disrespectful. Though I’ve never experienced it, I’d take it as you saying: “O hai, there. Why no respawn?”

However, /laugh and /dance make me very cross in most situations. To me they say “Haha, look at what you just did!”. When “what I just did” is wipe against somewhat even or larger forces, it seems very disrespectful to laugh at my efforts. This isn’t war; it’s a game. Show some sportsmanship.
There are situations where enemies really do make a funny such as wiping against a lonely upscaled, leap off a cliff during a fight, jump after a smaller group into the BL JP with their zerg only to wipe on the drop, or kill themselves almost instantly with retaliation by daggerstorming into a stack. If somebody laughed at me then, I guess I’d laugh with them…

Kitty Rages; 55k

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Limm.8401

It’s not just UW – or any server in particular for that matter. On every matchup so far, I’ve met people who

• ran away from even fights
  • ran into already even fights
  • called for backup when they realize they can’t take you with even numbers (as evidenced by a sudden appearance of more people with the same tag)
  • ran to their NPCs during 1v1 or 2v2

That can be really annoying if you’re just roaming around a bit looking for decent fights and FSP is certainly no exception to that. People who don’t share my view that small scale fights should be even-numbered might get cross with me for not engaging the enemy when they have a hard time fighting them or disengaging when they ‘come to my rescue’.

However, I have also come across people who abide by the same unwritten rules of fair fighting as I do on most matchups including this week’s. So don’t judge all of UW by just the ones you have fought and keep in mind that maybe some of them couldn’t tell their server mates to get lost quick enough.

Kitty Rages; 55k

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pastafarian.1642

Pastafarian.1642

Im sorry to say but it was not just one guy. I like to roam alot on any matchup this is just talking from experience. I would not point it out otherwise.

Not a HoT copy owner

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

Well just hope dont see a AC spam like yesterday, and have some good fights. Im tired of people struggle to change the games name to Siege Wars. FSV we love the fight yesterday on west of north camp, and we hope to get a few more this week.

We could say the same,you used Ac’s in EB last night aswell…Honestly whats the point of these kind of posts ? And on the first day…Yes genius,people use Arrowcarts,get over it please.Stop generalizing because we All do it,yes including Your server.Now on to fun again….and less complaining.

You felt offender by the ac’s comment? People are free to express what they want to express, no need for you to come and criticize a person’s personal opinion about something. You talk about “now on to fun again…” but your entire topic is about criticizing someone’s opinion… totally offtopic.

Just like this one…

Learn to read,i asked what the point of such a post is when the match just started.Yeah lets fill this topic about people using ac’s aswell,like in every matchup thread.So no,i dont feel offended ( why would you even think so ? ) ,im just tired of reading the same stuff in every thread,espec when the server saying so does the same thing.

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flamey.1430

Flamey.1430

Well, I’m having fun anyway. FSP and AS are keeping me REALLY busy scouting them out, I think you guys need to send me some gold for a new pair of shoes because mine are wearing out trying to keep track of u all.

Shout out to the FSP [PONY] and friends who kept us so busy last night at UW Bay, you stopped me from going to sleep man! I have bags under my eyes now hehe…

Good fight so far, thanks.

Missus Balls – Guardian
[SLAY]

(edited by Flamey.1430)

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Paavotar.3971

Paavotar.3971

If you are fighting someone on open field its hard to say if its duel or not, or is the other side willing to keep it as a duel when theres friends around.

For me, if I see my guys fighting some others, I dont hesitate to “help” them. And as said above, help first and worry about if it was duel second.

Oh and people are most likely just trying to help their server to win the match up. One guy, if roaming freely, can mess stuff a lot. For example kill dolyaks, flip sentries and so on. Those are vital for the servers.

Anyways, if you want to arrange duels, you could ask around here in the forums and try to arrange a dueling night or something. Arranged duels behind windmill of orchard are common, so you can always check that when bored.

PS. Its not unsportsman to help your server.

A Pink scumbag of [FACE] and deep inside a [GuM]ster
Mouggari – Warrior – Candy cane Avenger

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fishbait.6723

Fishbait.6723

I`ve no problem diving into fights to help someone from the server whilst I`m roaming, but if they`re just having fun duels, silly that some tend to do this out in the open & not behind the mill

I don`t bother downing (assuming I live ;p), I let the friendlies do that so if it was a duel, it`s up to them.

Is the Elementalists guild still up & running? Haven`t seen them log on or out & about, yet….

“We want you to play the game, not the UI” Arenanet.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Top-right-GO-away/first#post2096524
Rocking Wizard Wars until this mess of a game is fixed…

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

Any UW guild up for a GvG? Tired of only fighting you when you are up on a wall untill you outnumber your enemy and have enough AC’s
Pm me and we can set something up

Hello darkness, my old friend.

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.3412

Shifty.3412

We were 16.

All i’ve seen from SPGR is emote spam and bags. Same with SWD and SWAG.

(edited by Shifty.3412)

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: silleke.3069

silleke.3069

Waypoint in UW bay .. sigh

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: CharlieBear.2741

CharlieBear.2741

had fun tonight defending our bay, you guys sure do love your trebs! xD
/threaten /threaten /threaten

[TA] necro

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Okaishi.8320

Wow.. that siege on our bay lasted for more than 4 hours, I don’t think I’ve seen it go on for that long before :P

Thanks for the intense fights, it was awesome. I’ll be remembering these for a while!

Member of TUP on Gandara

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkRealityNL.1594

DarkRealityNL.1594

You Underworlders sure know how to defend your bay!

Was a very nice fight! Lets try this again sometime!
How about, same time tomorrow? XD

No, but seriously: Well done, well fought and well earned!

Shout out to SWD: We really need to set up that GvG though! XD

Dark Dahlenn [PunK] – Desolation
— Raid Leader
—— Guilty by default

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Uruzet.1723

Uruzet.1723

Much prefer fighting FSP than any other server around our tier! You are true sportsmen and 10/10 for persistence on our bay! I’m pretty we got everyone a heap of lootbags all round for both of our sides

GvG sounds great but we Swords are quite a small guild and most GvG’s we do are 10v10.. But hopefully we can try to arrange something cool if we find the right time of day! Love your guild [PunK] btw, you got some skilled players and you’re organised!

Looking forward to more action from you guys Same time tomorrow (hopefully) – Meet you at our bay :P

Uruzet
Officer of the WvW guild – Swords of Underworld [SWD]
www.swordsofunderworld.com

(edited by Uruzet.1723)

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nozdormu.4352

Nozdormu.4352

Oh well, it was a nice thread the first few hours Bay siege was absolutely epic, I vote we do the same in your Hills! Except I can’t afford that many trebs I read a post in our matchup thread months ago about how when this Qla tags up, people don’t seem to want to log off, not I know what you meant haha!

Aco, mate, not after you insult me publicly, no we’ll let PAX deal with you instead. Dahlenn, we’ll set something up for wednesday if we can.

Guildless
Charr Guardian
47k kills and counting

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

Aco, mate, not after you insult me publicly, no we’ll let PAX deal with you instead. .

So you goin to hide behind another guild again? Maybe we will see eachother in the open field running as a guild but I doubt it.

Hello darkness, my old friend.

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nozdormu.4352

Nozdormu.4352

One of my guildies posted this picture of the Bay defense on our forum :D

Attachments:

Guildless
Charr Guardian
47k kills and counting

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flamey.1430

Flamey.1430

Dear FSP,

Could you please send your Necros on a well earned summer holiday until the matchup is done? Also, those [PuNK] guys with the nasty hammers…

Thanks in advance, a life drained, tormented thief with a massive headache…

Missus Balls – Guardian
[SLAY]

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Limm.8401

Dear FSP,

Could you please send your Necros on a well earned summer holiday until the matchup is done? […]
Thanks in advance, a life drained, tormented thief with a massive headache…

Nope. Need moar fears. Need moar conditions. Need moar marks. They are super effective – especially against pesky thieves. In the short while I’ve been playing my necro I’ve had some fun bombing the kitten out of my position then watching a thief attempt to backstab me. Running necro heavy with the guild has lead to some pretty funny sitations as well.

Kitty Rages; 55k

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Emixam.6834

Emixam.6834

Had fun yesterday on AB borderland with DW. Some nice fights

Farshiverpeaks [SOUL]
One of the Leaders

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cetung Cetungos.1752

Cetung Cetungos.1752

People can lets settle what server what time to be attacking the castle. they attack the three servers as I push the skill at 14:00 to start shooting at 15:30

Ranger lvl 80 [SURI] Far Shiverpeaks

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: ljd.4658

ljd.4658

Bay fight was quite boring, UW just hiding behind so many ACs. /yawn

Edit: Oh and try to spam less emotes, makes your server look very pathetic.

we can easily say the same about you with the superior AC defending your trebs or how about the fact you were triple our numbers you still built AC behind the inner wall you smashed open? i for one had fun and UW can easily say the same so stop your whining and enjoy the match up plz.

ps. in open field after your failed bay assault i think we shown you up without building any AC in open field.

Fluffyxzephyr [FL] Forgotten Light.
Guardian 150k+ kills/Rank: 2100+ WvW.
Seafarers Rest [EU]. Our Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ForgottenLightGW2

(edited by ljd.4658)

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Okaishi.8320

As if your server would not build ACs in the same situation. And a lot of them got taken out by treb fire anyway, so it wasn’t like there were that many of them left when you pushed for the lord’s room. But yeah, it’s a shame that some people can only talk trash, you’re not making your server look better than those “emote spammers.”

Member of TUP on Gandara

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: aryastark.4687

aryastark.4687

Obvious troll is obvious

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Paavotar.3971

Paavotar.3971

Indeed, let trolls troll.

Quickly looking into his message log history reveals, what else than mostly bashing to other servers/guilds, so no need pay attention.

Anyhow, the Match up has been nice tho. Some good fights and fun moments. And its even pretty even!

A Pink scumbag of [FACE] and deep inside a [GuM]ster
Mouggari – Warrior – Candy cane Avenger

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cruzyo.7304

Cruzyo.7304

we can easily say the same about you with the superior AC defending your trebs or how about the fact you were triple our numbers you still built AC behind the inner wall you smashed open? i for one had fun and UW can easily say the same so stop your whining and enjoy the match up plz.

ps. in open field after your failed bay assault i think we shown you up without building any AC in open field.

You realise we were building the trebs to try and take down the what, 8-10 ACs you had in there? But yeah, you just want the “good fights” right?

as a matter of fact you guys had more AC guarding your trebs than we had anywhere, at least as long I was around there (2300 UTC+2). Still had a lot of fun, and those emotes were meant to get you guys to do something, was kinda boring to wait on the wall looking at you after you opend the wall for the gazillionst time :-P

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: ljd.4658

ljd.4658

You realise we were building the trebs to try and take down the what, 8-10 ACs you had in there? But yeah, you just want the “good fights” right?

I think its safe to say all of underworld and many other servers can agree on the fact we all like good fights. last night at bay was certainly one of them and your fellow server people i see enjoyed themselves as well as a result that makes me happy so your 1 dispute wont change how i feel about last nights fight.

GL tonight FSP if you stay truth to your word and come back tonight <3
and i dont want you to leave us after this match up, having so much fun fighting you more than any other server.

Fluffyxzephyr [FL] Forgotten Light.
Guardian 150k+ kills/Rank: 2100+ WvW.
Seafarers Rest [EU]. Our Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ForgottenLightGW2

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fishbait.6723

Fishbait.6723

Cause we used the catas to get the outer wall down aswell? But hey, next time we just will throw our heads against the gate.

Throw Asurats instead, more of them about….

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=SWCTlxEp6Ds#t=106s

“We want you to play the game, not the UI” Arenanet.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Top-right-GO-away/first#post2096524
Rocking Wizard Wars until this mess of a game is fixed…

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.3412

Shifty.3412

I think its safe to say all of underworld and many other servers can agree on the fact we all like good fights. last night at bay was certainly one of them and your fellow server people i see enjoyed themselves as well as a result that makes me happy so your 1 dispute wont change how i feel about last nights fight.

and i dont want you to leave us after this match up, having so much fun fighting you more than any other server.

Hiding behind ACs all aiming at a choke point is not a good fight.

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Okaishi.8320

You’re just mad you didn’t get to take our keep, I’m pretty sure we wiped you in lord’s room atleast once with hardly any ACs up. But any FSP who isn’t as much of a sore loser as you will agree that it was a great evening. I know I would have thought so even if we had ended up losing Bay.

Member of TUP on Gandara

(edited by Okaishi.8320)

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: CharlieBear.2741

CharlieBear.2741

Dude, you were attacking, we were defending. This means that your server should be the ones charging towards us, but instead you guys waited at your trebs with your arrow carts for us to come to you? Also I have a screenshot of one fight where you had the wall, and the gate down, you guys stood outside of the gate and built 4/5 superior arrow carts, to attack a lords room? You’re now coming onto the forum and complaining that we used arrow carts to defend our keep against a zerg that outnumbered us? Oh and btw we didn’t have 8-10 ac’s up we had about two, at some fights only one, we couldn’t build it because your precious trebs kept on destroying them.

[TA] necro