Is that why you moved to EB?

Xander Moss
Gandara

(edited by eremos.8142)

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Malismo.3287

Malismo.3287

You meet resistance and what happened? Surpise surprise…….. You moved. PvD Pro League at Underworld. Btw that was FSV superior tactics defense :P

Alysfa/Ms Alysfa/Mistress Alysfa
15,000 WvW Kills
[FSV]

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Epikindinos.9476

Epikindinos.9476

No need for flaming. He was complimenting…anyway, we actually moved to home to save it then bed. lol

Commander Jack Da Black/Kindinos[GRTS]
Greek Titans
Gunnars Hold

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

Starting to like the underwater gate of our EB keep :>

Hello darkness, my old friend.

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Malismo.3287

Malismo.3287

Wasn’t flaming really, PvD Pro League was a complement to you guys, right or did the rest of this thread not happen?

Alysfa/Ms Alysfa/Mistress Alysfa
15,000 WvW Kills
[FSV]

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: KaMiKaZe.1874

KaMiKaZe.1874

Why can’t you have these numbers during the day?

I had to stay up until now just see what everyone was talking about… You have more people online during night than under primetime.

72.000 Kills in WvW
Leader of [DiVa]Dius Vanguard
FSV + Dius = DiVa

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shakki.3219

Shakki.3219

maybe because of work times and timezones?

Reaper – AnguĂ®sh

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atlanis.1473

Atlanis.1473

Hi all,

im typing this from work, and yea it seems FSP is PVDing EB atm.

Really i dont get why so many of you FSPers cry about this all the time, you do it we do it, only Ar can’t seem to do it atm.

Match was ok, FSP was stronger last time we faced, not so much in Numbers but in Strategical gameplay, i find that blobbing rather uninspiring.

Keva Windrift [Rain]

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

Hi all,

Really i dont get why so many of you FSPers cry about this all the time, you do it we do it, only Ar can’t seem to do it atm.

Match was ok, FSP was stronger last time we faced, not so much in Numbers but in Strategical gameplay, i find that blobbing rather uninspiring.

Keva Windrift [Rain]

Yes, we PvD when normal people are awake and came back from work.
If your server didn’t PvD at nights, maybe they would’ve been awake at mornings/middays? Just very maybe this is logic?

Cheers

PS: don’t give me the crap about different timezones because FSP and UW are both international servers (Europe).

PSII: Just read you said FSp blobbed? yes, I do admit we blobbed sometimes.. But that was only needed when UW had twice our blob at times..

Stop being so ignorant.

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

(edited by Terrorsquad.2349)

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: nissart.6195

nissart.6195

Hi all,

Seriously, stop crying for nightcapping or morningcapping or anything else… This is just the game. We all have different playing hours and we have to deal with it.

We (AS) don’t really have a moment when we outnumber your servers and that is probably why we are so far in terms of score. Anyway we deal with it and we still have fun when we are here.

That was a nice match up, so enjoy it instead of whining on forums

[RCT] Officer – Arborstone

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

If your server didn’t PvD at nights, maybe they would’ve been awake at mornings/middays? Just very maybe this is logic?

Cheers

PS: don’t give me the crap about different timezones because FSP and UW are both international servers (Europe).

PSII: Just read you said FSp blobbed? yes, I do admit we blobbed sometimes.. But that was only needed when UW had twice our blob at times..

Stop being so ignorant.

Funnily enough I have seen you PvD more or less constantly during the days (being unemployed I can play during daytime, when most people are working). Yesterday you guys retook most of the map while the vast majority of our server were at work. How is that any different than use taking the map while your server is sleeping (which quite clearly isn’t really the case, since you had a rather big zerg in our borderland in the middle of the night between yesterday and today).

People with regular work DON’T play at mornings/middays, since they are working.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

Cheers

Stop being so ignorant.

People with regular work DON’T play at mornings/middays, since they are working.

People with regular work don’t play at night when they have to work at late night/morning/midday.
If you do, then that just implents you do everything to do PvD’ing, simple.

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

People with regular work don’t play at night when they have to work at late night/morning/midday.

That would of course depend on the amount of sleep needed to manage your work.

I usually don’t need more than 3-4 hours sleep per night, which means that when I have work, I can easily spend most of the night playing, while working most of the day.

Should I be punished because I work? Why is your PvD during the day any better than our “PvD” (which meets quite a bit of resistance) during the night?

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

That would of course depend on the amount of sleep needed to manage your work.

I usually don’t need more than 3-4 hours sleep per night, which means that when I have work, I can easily spend most of the night playing, while working most of the day.

Should I be punished because I work? Why is your PvD during the day any better than our “PvD” (which meets quite a bit of resistance) during the night?

Well, seems whole your server only needs 3-4 of sleep then.
Saw alot of ppl saying from your server here on forum admitting those people nightcapping, were sleeping when we take everything back..
So let me refrain my first post:
“If you guys don’t do PvD at night, then maybe you could stop us from PvD’ing (which is utterly boring) at day when most people are awake and dont sleep ’till 3pm or later”

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jiimm.3879

Jiimm.3879

Everyone turned to a 6 year old? come on people whats this whining about….
its a good matchup and we had some awesome fights both with UW and arborstone.

Last week all FSP could do was PvD cause blacktide and whiteside didnt have the coverage…

Relax already and look around…. try to have some fun

Quoted because people clearly missed it. Good match-up so lets flame/troll less eh?

FSV | Kirisho | Mesmer | Far Shiverpeaks

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

Everyone turned to a 6 year old? come on people whats this whining about….
its a good matchup and we had some awesome fights both with UW and arborstone.

Last week all FSP could do was PvD cause blacktide and whiteside didnt have the coverage…

Relax already and look around…. try to have some fun

Quoted because people clearly missed it. Good match-up so lets flame/troll less eh?

They should feed me less :>

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Atlanis.1473

Hi all,

Keva Windrift [Rain]

Cheers

Stop being so ignorant.

LOL!

Trolling needs to be mastered too, your a runt even at that.

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

Hi all,

Keva Windrift [Rain]

Cheers

Stop being so ignorant.

LOL!

Too bad you’re admitting defeat, ‘cause you know I’m right.
Oh and, your comment will get deleted btw by Moderators, bad Atlanis bad!
Mine will prolly get deleted too. Stop feeding me!

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: krijgsheer.9624

krijgsheer.9624

It was a nice week.
A lot of dutch people in FS, in belgium people going to school have holidays in july,august and some even september aswell. Also many people are getting a lot of vacation compared to other country’s. So more people now online during the days.
Yesterday in primetime a bit disappointed in Uw on two borderlands, seems they didn’t want to fight our guildgroup of 20-25 people. Switched to EB and had nice fights with both servers.
I found it strange that some UW are thinking of revenge for their forum posts. 95% or more of the wvw people are not reading this. These days most commanders on FS are wanting good fights, in most match-ups these are happening a lot more with the server closest to you in points. So yes, some guilds, commanders will go more often to your border.

FSP

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Okaishi.8320

Okaishi.8320

And there we go again!

But yeah, I think most of us actually went to bed after your good defense of Hills. And like someone mentioned, we might actually have more numbers at night than during primetime, lol. I’ve noticed quite a few times where we got a good zerg running at around midnight, while not having much before that. Underworld is a bit strange that way :P

Member of TUP on Gandara

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Atlanis.1473

Hi all,

Keva Windrift [Rain]

Cheers

Stop being so ignorant.

LOL!

Too bad you’re admitting defeat, ‘cause you know I’m right.

Yes you win Mighty forum warrior, i’ll stick to killing the likes of you in game.

If you find sarcasm you may keep it
Cya!

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fishy.3541

Fishy.3541

Thank you for a fun and great matchup this week! We had good keep-fights, good siege-standoffs, even better open-field combat, challenging use of nightcaps and morning caps from FS and UW (seems to me AS took a lot of pain from nc/mc). There’s been plenty of PvD, AC-spam and roflstomp-3:1-blobbing from all sides, especially FS and UW, showing that we’ve been very evenly matched. I’ve seen some rather silly play from all sides, as well as seriously awesome skill and great tactics from all sides this week.

I still don’t know the final outcome, but I want to thank for a challenging and fun week in WvW.

Of course I’ll have to add some troll-bait, so here goes: it’s a shame the matchup-thread does not match with the experience on the battlefield. In-game it’s been great fun and equal use of tactics. On here it’s been a lot of sad flaming and QQ. Next time we meet, I hope the thread will focus on the good stuff, not the blame

TL;DR -> Great play, great fun, kudos all around, and less forum-QQ next time plox

mr. Moore of Tyrian Swag[SWAG], Underworld Ele/Guard/Warr/Necro/Ranger/Mesmer

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mystical God Creation.7245

Mystical God Creation.7245

EB today…. UW is having an strong zerg now. fsp its on

I will leave my mark

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Paavotar.3971

Paavotar.3971

EB today…. UW is having an strong zerg now. fsp its on

[joke]
Oh my god FSP, you better beware, it’s Underworlds Quarter Past Midday Tea Crew (UW15p12TC)!!11!!!!!!11

My god, they gonna PvD erry keep as everyone knows FSP is having a tea party at this particular time like normal humons!
[/joke]

But yeah, just joking. If FSP wants to enjoy that you can just swap FSP with UW and vice versa, it’s still pretty much accurate.

Anyways, I had a very enjoyable match this week, the forum wars was kinda… forum war. Let’s hope we can leave the Fire fields on the battlefield and not on the forums, we need less flames here and more in WvW.

Whoooa, Have fun and I wish you all atleast as good next matchup as this week has been!! Keep the Candy canes flingin and invaders droppin from cliffs! 5 silvers to the guild bank who fells off!

A Pink scumbag of [FACE] and deep inside a [GuM]ster
Mouggari – Warrior – Candy cane Avenger

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zephyer.5716

Zephyer.5716

As I stated in a blogpost @ farshiverpeaks.com , this week has been a fresh matchup.
Not that much blo-kitten… and good fights vs. numerous guilds. Thanks go out to them on both servers.

Seen the video from UW from last sunday on Bay… god.. that siege lasted loooooooooooong. Props for keeping the keep, although I didn’t like the way you guys did talk about your foes… :/

I for one do hope seeying you next week, game on guys!

GoT the will to win? GoT the will to conquer?
Then you have GoT to apply to GuildofTweakers, ‘the’ Dutch/Belgium guild in GW2.

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: ClanSilmarillion.4091

ClanSilmarillion.4091

The kitten server is called Underworld, and you ask why we’re strong during nighttime?

Joke aside, overall it was a nice week of wvw. If some of us boasted a bit with the night ticks, take that as a venting off against your superiority during the day. Besides, boasting about it is normal because you are a strong server and reaching that tick against you is indeed an accomplishment for UW.

Anyways, leaving the usual trolling aside, I think it was a good week, thanks for the loot, and I hoped I dropped something big and nice for you :-) That bay siege was one of the most engaging wvw events I took part since the game launched, thanks for that and best of luck to everyone next week!

@UW (guess not for long)

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nozdormu.4352

Nozdormu.4352

As I stated in a blogpost @ farshiverpeaks.com , this week has been a fresh matchup.
Not that much blo-kitten… and good fights vs. numerous guilds. Thanks go out to them on both servers.

Seen the video from UW from last sunday on Bay… god.. that siege lasted loooooooooooong. Props for keeping the keep, although I didn’t like the way you guys did talk about your foes… :/

I for one do hope seeying you next week, game on guys!

As I stated in a comment on that video, I apologize for all the bashing, it was mostly for fun and to keep the morale up (trust me, we needed it xD). Didn’t mean any of it and kudos for keeping it up so long. Still the best fight I’ve had in months.

Guildless
Charr Guardian
47k kills and counting

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkRealityNL.1594

DarkRealityNL.1594

@Nozdormu:
I don’t believe its for morale! You probably just hate us!
You annoying nightcapper you!

No, but in all fairness: i really did enjoy this match-up.
Despite all the QQ on the forum, it has been fun for me!

Good fights this week on the borders and EB, nice GvG against SWD!
Have to say, i wouldn’t mind another week against UW!

Dark Dahlenn [PunK] – Desolation
— Raid Leader
—— Guilty by default

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zephyer.5716

Zephyer.5716

@Nozdormu, thanks.. noticed now
SWD isn’t mentioned in my blog, but you certainly are up there on that list with the guilds we battled on almost every BL /me thinks :P

GoT the will to win? GoT the will to conquer?
Then you have GoT to apply to GuildofTweakers, ‘the’ Dutch/Belgium guild in GW2.

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

I have to say great job taking our(UW) keep at EB, FSP. Just logged in and wanted to do the JP so I can do only EB later after reset.

But seems our server only farming somewhere else on that map? I don’t know. This time we had queue. Short queue but queue. And like only 30 of us vs. 80 of your server at our keep.

Doing PvE(I want to complete story and map complete Orr with a 2nd char finally and then get that char ready for WvW as 2nd char) cause the last day at WvW seems not that interesting. Then JP daily at reset later lol.

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mystical God Creation.7245

Mystical God Creation.7245

i must say this week was chalange we fought, we laughed, we raged :P

fsp, i hope you wil find an better match up then underworld this week with more numbers to compete with you, at the same time your peak is.

Ar, i hope you wil find an better match up this week and win it big time its kinda an ego trip to say fsp and uw is to much for your server but i wil anyway

just to everyone else, HAVE FUN! and dont rage

I will leave my mark

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Questular.8359

Questular.8359

Had fun this week, thx and gl in the next round Hope to see you back in a match-up some day.

Necro KALE guild
FSP Server.

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nozdormu.4352

Nozdormu.4352

Aside from all the flame wards, this was still the best matchup we’ve had in a long time. I feel we gave FSP much more of a fight than last time, mostly due to our dreaded night cap xD [PunK], when we see you next time we will have another GvG, count on that. Mr. Qla, stock up on trebs

GG

Guildless
Charr Guardian
47k kills and counting