7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yes I Cap.5389

Yes I Cap.5389

Another week of fighting over RoF BL and no-where else haha cant find any small 15 man guild groups? just big 30-40 man groups of randoms FIRE are already bored of this week but no doubt anet will throw us back into T9 after gaining even more rating causing us to lose even more of our very small wvw population so make the most of this action while it lasts I guess

Cap Plox
Ring Of Fire :D Jonny Cash Guides us!

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Yes I Cap.5389

fighting over the small server’s territory you big blobby bullies

Attachments:

Cap Plox

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eldanesh.2390

Eldanesh.2390

Thanks to the two PWNY ele’s for the duels in Gandara BL! Was good fun. Sorry those n00b german DNL guys came and interrupted. They must be pretty desperate for kills if 15 of them felt the need to come behind the windmill for a few ppl :S

Idlescholar, [JDGE] Thief
Piken Square

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Corrosive.9172

Corrosive.9172

Drakkar Lake guild [LDN] needs to learn to respect people PvP’ing at windmill. No need to ruin other people’s fun for 2-3 loot bags.

—edit—
Thanks Eldanesh it was fun while it lasted

Attachments:

Ring of Fire ~ [PWNY] Corro Sive

(edited by Corrosive.9172)

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Osicat.4139

Osicat.4139

Had a LOVELY fight versus a Legendary ROF Mesmer from [SfF] and a Thief from [PWNY] in my latest run before my vacation week. Im back now and just want to ty, here is the vid of the fight if you remeber. Good escape skills on the mesmer, wery fun fight.

Prewev for new mesmer build for the shatter cat guide:

Shatter cat heavy 3.0

/Osicat <Judge>

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfield.9812

Wolfield.9812

Anyone notice nearly every Drak player is upleveled?

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alerion.3708

Alerion.3708

Anyone notice nearly every Drak player is upleveled?

yep -_- mostly the players who stopped playing wvw while we were fighting 4 weeks against piken or riverside. Now the Matchup is more even they think they can level their chars in wvw and block other players who could help us more than a lvl 5 ranger

Warrior @ Kodash

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

You called this even? Oh wait you were not talking about RoF:-D

@Osicat – thanks for reminding me I have a mesmer too. Ele is going to bench and mesmer is going to the field.

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kodel.4871

Kodel.4871

kittenin Osicat, seriously love your taste in music my friend, not entirely sure I want to fight you but if I see you I’ll give it a bash.

Ceda Bloodeye – Ranger
Trullsengar – Elementalist
Arapay – Mesmer, Guild Leader RCG / Ring of Fire

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadowresli.3782

Shadowresli.3782

nice evening with our guilds on RoF borderlands, you’ve got some nice skills with speed buffs. but in the end you got us with your zerg and some gandaran help …
so thanks for the loot and we will come back during the week.

proudly wiped by RG and Funny Sunny Bunny

(edited by Shadowresli.3782)

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bratwa.6582

Bratwa.6582

nice evening with our BLOB on RoF borderlands, so you were forced to avoid the skillag by running away. In the end you got us with your zerg and some gandaran help …
so i came here to brag about it how we farmed in RoF BL.

i fixed that for you.

[TaG][PunK][II]guildless

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadowresli.3782

Shadowresli.3782

nice evening with our BLOB on RoF borderlands, so you were forced to avoid the skillag by running away. In the end you got us with your zerg and some gandaran help …
so i came here to brag about it how we farmed in RoF BL.

i fixed that for you.

it’s a very hard task, given you run away all the time, so yeah, some braging was in order

proudly wiped by RG and Funny Sunny Bunny

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esprit Dumort.3109

Esprit Dumort.3109

EBG Gandarans facerubbed SM ALL DAY LONG, so there was some tomfoolerly going on around the map.

Fought the Grub on our outer Keep wall. Not sure how it got up there, but it was totally OP, burrowing into our steel plated walls.

We also decided we liked the view from the climbable tower outside our Keep and built some siege. The Alpha Golem was born and raised on the tower, but didn’t quite learn to fly, so it fell to its death.

Attachments:

Jessamine [SNOW]
Gandara

(edited by Esprit Dumort.3109)

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: pejot.4806

pejot.4806

I must say I was pretty disappointed with gandarans in DL border today evening. XxX at bay, we decided to give you a fight, although we could just build silly ACs, even tho we knew there is much chance you’ll beat us. The laughs weren’t nice at all. Same goes to gandarans that zerged us down in lord room of given bay.

/salute to JDGE for our foght in EB, we outnumbered you a bit, but it was you who wanted to bite our tail :P

Also, I think it was first time in this matchup, when I saw DL group bigger than 5 and smaller than 50 :P

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

Yeah no worries, we just wanted to give a friendly reminder to your slowpoke member that it’s really important to stick with the group and not fall behind like that since every member counts! We knew the odds weren’t on our side but gave it a go anyways :> Thanks for the battle, was pretty nice since I didn’t even get to tank the floor!

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

I must say I was pretty disappointed with gandarans in DL border today evening. XxX at bay, we decided to give you a fight, although we could just build silly ACs, even tho we knew there is much chance you’ll beat us. The laughs weren’t nice at all. Same goes to gandarans that zerged us down in lord room of given bay.

if someone have laughed is not from us i can assure that,we was simply waiting your rush i knew u will come to try.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jamais vu.5284

Jamais vu.5284

/clap at Gandara for steamrolling EB with a 30+ man zerg at 4 in the morning on a week day. I assure you when people are actually awake we’ll take everything back (yes, this includes SM).

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Simonoly.4352

Simonoly.4352

Err, bit of a population imbalance in the early morning. Struggled to find anything to fight for the most part. At least a couple of us got to defend some captured RoF keeps from a bunch of golems for a bit. That was fun. But….yeah…..

Gandara

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: icey.7368

icey.7368

Sorry gandara is waking up alcoholics putting away the pint glasses for the week, I hope you dont be suprised ….
What map will everyone be on ???

[YaK] Gandara EU- WvW officer
SeverGvG: www.ThisIsGandara.com

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Parthis.2091

Parthis.2091

JDGE are looking for some GvG fun this week, 10v10 preferred. I’ve spoken with TaG (let me know when you guys can do some), and I see DSun looking too (will be in touch).

Thanks for the little clash last night [TaG], we knew the odds were against us (they typically are, we don’t run many!) but it’s always worth a punt.

Also to echo Frou; [TDS] is a multi-server guild for people who like duelling and small organised fights – whisper Frou for invites.

And with that, thanks to the [PU] Warrior and Guardian for some ad-hoc 2v1 duelling in DLBL – it was fun.

Commander Amayasu Gerani, Guardian.
Leader of [JDGE] on Gandara EU.
A GW2 API for Objective-C – http://tinyurl.com/durmandpriory

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Parthis.2091

Parthis.2091

/clap at Gandara for steamrolling EB with a 30+ man zerg at 4 in the morning on a week day. I assure you when people are actually awake we’ll take everything back (yes, this includes SM).

Yeah, it’s really odd tbh. It seemed to start with the MS/RoF match up a few weeks ago… gandara seems to have a ton of players in the early hours at the moment.

But, just like with MS, they all go to sleep at 5, so you’ll be fine to paint the maps red.

Just enjoy the fights man, don’t worry about the points; the matchups are broken anyway.

Commander Amayasu Gerani, Guardian.
Leader of [JDGE] on Gandara EU.
A GW2 API for Objective-C – http://tinyurl.com/durmandpriory

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: arrow kelvin.2075

arrow kelvin.2075

Looking at the map I feel blue… I hope we can get some more green on the map

Anybody in for a duel? Send me a IGM anytime you like

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

pejot.4806

if someone have laughed is not from us i can assure that,we was simply waiting your rush i knew u will come to try.

Okay, it’s nice to hear that I respect XxX and it was a surprise for me to see these emotes, I guess it must have been some ppl following you into bay, sorry for misjudging.

Yeah no worries, we just wanted to give a friendly reminder to your slowpoke member that it’s really important to stick with the group and not fall behind like that since every member counts! We knew the odds weren’t on our side but gave it a go anyways :> Thanks for the battle, was pretty nice since I didn’t even get to tank the floor!

Ah, so you must have been that regen ranger that got away

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

Okay, it’s nice to hear that I respect XxX and it was a surprise for me to see these emotes, I guess it must have been some ppl following you into bay, sorry for misjudging.

I believe we had many encounters that evening.
If you mean the encounter at South Inner bay were we dropped a Golem and you came out, there was indeed another as well. But a reason why people might have laughed is that once we finished that Golem and Nem entered it, it got bugged underneath the map and we had to portal it out =D

Which made us in TS laugh and the people around is in map chat have a laugh as well. We have a curse when it comes down to Siege, and that might be why there was an laugh emotion =p

I respect you TaG cause you have the balls to come out where indeed most stay in and build AC’s. And I am looking forward to meet you again this week!

VoTF

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

arrow kelvin.2075

we just took our hills back in RoF and guess what was at the inner gate?? a siege golem, small tip bring it to spawn

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maskaganda.2043

Maskaganda.2043

we just took our hills back in RoF and guess what was at the inner gate?? a siege golem, small tip bring it to spawn

We here at tchuu and friends want to thank you for that tip. We feel it has truly made us better players – and also better persons. Up until now we used to think of golems as disposable things we built to call the zerg, a bat signal of sorts, but you showed us the error of our ways. Again we thank you beloved asura thief! Never again will we abandon our golems to their fate while farming the crap out of your group.

to everyone else we fought at rofl bl this morning, TCHUU TCHUU MOTHERKITTENS.
Great times, we weren’t expecting this match up to have so many fun fights. That earlier morning drakkar group was a blast to fight against even with your obscene overabundance of necros.

cheers.

Tchuu Tchuu I’m a Train – Gandara
engie roaming vids: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NnXVfY4vRU1F-X7b1Oorw/videos

(edited by Maskaganda.2043)

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

arrow kelvin.2075

We here at tchuu and friends want to thank you for that tip. We feel it has truly made us better players – and also better persons. Up until now we used to think of golems as disposable things we built to call the zerg, a bat signal of sorts, but you showed us the error of our ways. Again we thank you beloved asura thief! Never again will we abandon our golems to their fate while farming the crap out of your group.

to everyone else we fought at rofl bl this morning, TCHUU TCHUU MOTHERKITTENS.
Great times, we weren’t expecting this match up to have so many fun fights. That earlier morning drakkar group was a blast to fight against even with your obscene overabundance of necros.

cheers.

Greetingzz my Gandarian friend, I hope you enjoyed your stay in our borderlands and of course also in the other borderlands, it’s very polite of you to thank me for pointing out your errors I hope next we take over your keeps we won’t find siege golems even though I enjoy destroying them it would be better for both of us that it stayed out of our reach I mean it is one whole CoF run, and you know how hard CoF can be I mean it’s not like you can do it in 6 min.

And to all the persons that were in our border this morning tyvm for the great fight. and to that tchuu guardian that crazed our commander out(all he wanted to do was to hunt down that tanky guardian) good job I enjoyed it very much.

and to everybody have a good week and enjoy yourself

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: dave.2846

dave.2846

a special thanks to a warrior and a thief of ROF (can not remember the guild tag) we have fun moment near the lodge camp last night I think that the battle went on for like 5/10 minutes with no winners or losers (my Ele bunker I know it’s annoying xD) at the end we laughed and danced together and after each in his own way

Crhono The Guardian / Crhono The Warrior
WvW officer from [OS] Oscura Simmetria Gandara

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: jugy.4169

jugy.4169

Sorry gandara is waking up alcoholics putting away the pint glasses for the week, I hope you dont be suprised ….

Icey i never surrender my pint glass…

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: icey.7368

icey.7368

Icey i never surrender my pint glass…

BEEERRRRRRRRRR. ….. Need drink …

[YaK] Gandara EU- WvW officer
SeverGvG: www.ThisIsGandara.com

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: HoodyMoody.6584

HoodyMoody.6584

Hello dear players.
First I want to apologize for my comrades on Drakkarlake.
I am still looking for players 1vs1. I will bring my engineer a little into shape and need training partners. You can find me from now on every night at 20 or 21 clock on Drakkarsee behind the mill. If not, then just whisper.

Accountname: HoodyMoody.6584
Or Ingame: Blaubeernascher, Narp Bang, Windschnitte, Brixx I, Hoody, Mr Hokus Pokus

I hope i see you and have a nice day

good bye
Blaubeernascher [SF] Schwarze Flamme or [NaoA] Noobs and other Animals from Drakkarlake

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grizz.6872

Grizz.6872

Just a small reminder that the area behind the windmill is supposed to be a place for GvGs, therefore it would be great if you could leave the guilds alone (rather than rushing them with your blobs).

Other than that we have great fun against you guys! Thanks for those awesome open-field battles we could have so far!

Kodash [DE] Commander
[BAN] BANHAMMER
www.banhammer.de

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: LOLLAVZZI.3580

LOLLAVZZI.3580

And to all the persons that were in our border this morning tyvm for the great fight. and to that tchuu guardian that crazed our commander out(all he wanted to do was to hunt down that tanky guardian) good job I enjoyed it very much.

and to everybody have a good week and enjoy yourself

I’m still sick of all the candy I ate just to barf at his face

Hope we meet tomorrow morning again!

The Tekno Viking – 80 Guardian
Tchuu Tchuu Im a Train [TCHU] – Gandara

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Yes I Cap.5389

Ohhh how Gandara have changed.. TDA we was waiting in camp for a fight with you and then you bring this… how dissapointing

Attachments:

Cap Plox

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: multivira.7925

multivira.7925

Ohhh how Gandara have changed.. TDA we was waiting in camp for a fight with you and then you bring this… how dissapointing

Yeah we clearly decide where ONS guild goes… How happy do you think this makes us? We want fun fights. It’s been quite hard getting a fight without adds in this match-up. Sadly we already outnumber you FIRE guys, so it’s bad enough without getting allies adding on.

Twirling – Pie Eating Guardian – MM – Gunnar’s Hold

(edited by multivira.7925)

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Pfft, RoF community event going on and many of us can’t event get onto the map. This is why we choose to play in T7, and not in T3/4. Thanks for the fun Anet.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gahn.8150

Gahn.8150

We lack a crystal ball you know -.-

Gahn Lonewolf [TDA]
Norn Guardian
Gandara

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fizzlefry.1734

Fizzlefry.1734

It’s offical – TDA blobs!

TDA

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: climbatize.8729

climbatize.8729

Not really mate , we fought NAZand some of you(FIRE) in there , then i think DSV and friends charged in, we barely salvaged after that, menaged to get people up and regroup when Drakkers pushed you guys in the back of the camp , by that time there was swords for like 5 min there , and you do know what happens when you get those swords …. YAK comes to have a share in the loot …….

After YAK came i pulled us out of there , and that SS , i ordered retreat as well since i didnt want to add up because ONS was there already.

General rule , is if you get “orange swords” better end it fast otherwise ppl add up….

At least when im around i try not to add into fights that are equalish …..

TDA

(edited by climbatize.8729)

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

arrow kelvin.2075

I’m still sick of all the candy I ate just to barf at his face

Hope we meet tomorrow morning again!

Maybe next time you should just dance on his corpse not bark also doesn’t give sugar chrash or even better bow at his corpse, that way he won’t craze out again, I mean there isn’t much use to a crazed out commander all those poor pugs were dragged down with him xD

I ind hope to encounter you again it will be a fun fight, good luck against DL

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: HoodyMoody.6584

HoodyMoody.6584

For a long time no longer had such hard battles. Very tiring. Against the Necro I had no chance. Only once a draw. The thief was pretty gross. The Waldi held out much, but I got down to luck. Doing good for Ego.Beim Elemtarmagier there was also a draw. 1:1. We still have some continue. But I have a lot to learn. Insanely good players. I am disappoint bit about me already. Some of the fights were so very clearly. I just have no idea how to counter the thief build. When necrosis was somewhat scarce. I think I have to train more easily. When elements I have to watch from fire. Especially next time equal to kill the pet and not in the AoE. And my CCs I have better managed. Since so many Fails were there. Thanks anyway. Watch us determine the day again. Sleep well.

mfg Blaubeere [SF]

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eldanesh.2390

Eldanesh.2390

For a long time no longer had such hard battles. Very tiring. Against the Necro I had no chance. Only once a draw. The thief was pretty gross. The Waldi held out much, but I got down to luck. Doing good for Ego.Beim Elemtarmagier there was also a draw. 1:1. We still have some continue. But I have a lot to learn. Insanely good players. I am disappoint bit about me already. Some of the fights were so very clearly. I just have no idea how to counter the thief build. When necrosis was somewhat scarce. I think I have to train more easily. When elements I have to watch from fire. Especially next time equal to kill the pet and not in the AoE. And my CCs I have better managed. Since so many Fails were there. Thanks anyway. Watch us determine the day again. Sleep well.

mfg Blaubeere [SF]

Was good fun, thanks for the duels. Your conditions hurt, so many burns! I just had to out stealth it all… Thief is very OP and I don’t think there is anything a condition build can do against it really, but you got me down twice regardless!

Idlescholar, [JDGE] Thief
Piken Square

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bertrand.3057

Bertrand.3057

Mm, I love turtles!

So 2012, Drakkar Lake.

Attachments:

Talleyrand, Captain and Commander of the Bloody Pirates
Asura on patrol in defense of Gandara and Bessie!
Administrator of http://thisisgandara.com

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

we want only some love dont run from us we are always few:/

ps: tda blobber

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: multivira.7925

multivira.7925

we want only some love dont run from us we are always few:/

ps: tda blobber

>.<

XxX siege users!

Twirling – Pie Eating Guardian – MM – Gunnar’s Hold

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Daendur.2357

Daendur.2357

Nice fights [TaG] (i think) yesterday at north camp …. next time don’t waste time and skills to stack might …

Black Thunders [BT] – Gandara

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

pejot.4806

Maybe next time don’t build ballista when you outman us anyway >.<

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maskaganda.2043

Maskaganda.2043

nice fights again earlier this morning at rofl bl.

to that XIII commander guardian: I’ll totally help you ambush and zerg our guardian down for a fee. I’ll even throw in some candy so you can puke on him.

Tchuu Tchuu I’m a Train – Gandara
engie roaming vids: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NnXVfY4vRU1F-X7b1Oorw/videos

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Daendur.2357

Daendur.2357

Maybe next time don’t build ballista when you outman us anyway >.<

mmm … outman … how many were you ?

Black Thunders [BT] – Gandara

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

pejot.4806

We were around 10 at this point, can’t eactly remember. At our first push into the camp I think we were more, we took out a ballista and then more gandarans kicked in (I don’t think it was some other group than your guild). After we respawned, you already had another ballista and more then enough ppl there

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

(edited by pejot.4806)