7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alerion.3708

Alerion.3708

Sry 4 the dead mesmer behind Mendons-Gate. But two of us stopped everyone who wanted to rezz him. Thats not how we do it. Everyone who does this will be reportet.

Warrior @ Kodash

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: DonRobeez.3560

DonRobeez.3560

Roaming necro in Gandara borderlands is looking for a challenge!

Infested Kerrigan I [TaG]
Gunnar’s Hold
Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/GloryKittens

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Daendur.2357

Daendur.2357

We were around 10 at this point, can’t eactly remember. At our first push into the camp I think we were more, we took out a ballista and then more gandarans kicked in (I don’t think it was some other group than your guild). After we respawned, you already had another ballista and more then enough ppl there

we were 9 (but with buffed champ) at your first inc and I counted almost 3 groups.
immediately after that another 10-15ppl of another guild came and we killed them
then your second try, meanwhile 3 or 4 gandarans arrived.

we werent outmanning you.

Black Thunders [BT] – Gandara

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: pejot.4806

pejot.4806

Ah yes, the buffed champ was my bad :P I so trusted MOS map (which was showing no timer) that I didn’t check the npc itself

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Daendur.2357

it’s quite basic to check it before rushing into a defended camp… ;-)

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: asuryan.4386

asuryan.4386

i know there are cheaters in all servers… but too dissapointed with Drakkar. A blob of 50+ taking hills, and taking down our AC with the zoom hack. We were just 10 defending… hacking? mmmm… disapointed.

All my party reported him though… i hope Anet fix this.

[BORD]

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Osicat.4139

Osicat.4139

Ty for lovely fights Drakkar

/Osicat

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

Gandara, Drakkars are you kidding me? We had about 20 people on our borderland. Whole evening we are outmanned.
And you run to us with 40 or more people? I cant even get a screenshot because your zerg did not fit on my screen(24 inch).
And the best thing? Gandara did not had their borderland. Drakkars did not too.

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

Dius had an okay night. There was nothing on EB so went GBL. Had a nice fight or three against DSun/DSV. Then moved to Drakkars BL and fought with TaG and DSB. Thanks for the fights guys!

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

pejot.4806

Thanks for fights TDA, DSV and in the end Dius. It was fun until too many groups at once wanted to get our attention. Too bad that we couldn’t have some proper fights when you were waiting at south, but we had many YaKs coming from north >.< Looks like gandara decided to wipe every last RoF keep today :/

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

KinkyWarrior.1879

Thanks for fights TDA, DSV and in the end Dius. It was fun until too many groups at once wanted to get our attention. Too bad that we couldn’t have some proper fights when you were waiting at south, but we had many YaKs coming from north >.< Looks like gandara decided to wipe every last RoF keep today :/

We just wanted to continue with our sleeping protest :<

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: ReijKa.2350

ReijKa.2350

Tonights GvG against DSB Thanks for fun but unfortunately we could only do 3 rounds because they decided to leave because one of our guys was wearing a 5% dmg against monsters.

But anyway good game good fights.

ReijKa – Necromancer
The Yakslappars [YaK]
Gandara

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Parthis.2091

Parthis.2091

Gandara, Drakkars are you kidding me? We had about 20 people on our borderland. Whole evening we are outmanned.
And you run to us with 40 or more people? I cant even get a screenshot because your zerg did not fit on my screen(24 inch).
And the best thing? Gandara did not had their borderland. Drakkars did not too.

Given the choice neither Gandara or Drakkar’s would choose to face you, you have to appreciate that. Blobs are part of the game; not a server trait. Some servers blob considerably and consistently, but everyone does it.

I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orrian. I’ve watched mesmer beams glitter in the dark near the Redbriar Gate. All those moments will be lost… in time… like… individuals… in an Abbaddon’s Blob. Time… to cry…

- From a film I did saw.

Commander Amayasu Gerani, Guardian.
Leader of [JDGE] on Gandara EU.
A GW2 API for Objective-C – http://tinyurl.com/durmandpriory

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: climbatize.8729

climbatize.8729

That has nothing to do with gandara i blame YAK , they will come down on you if you cause swords on the map, of if you have 10 ppl in a keep , they dont want the keep just the 10 lootbags xD :p

Anyhow thanks for the fights , was fun , also thanks to DSB for the fights as well xD

TDA

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nivam.2386

Nivam.2386

Dear Reijka, we (by that I mean [DSB]) did not quit the gvg because of that 5% against monsters, we did so because of the behaviour of some of your guild members after our “ambassador(ine)” telling you to get rid of the 5%dmg reduce. Sry, but that was really inapproriate…

Thanks though to TDA, Dius and TaG for some nice fights!

Thief of Insert Evil Name [ASAP] / Kodash

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esprit Dumort.3109

Esprit Dumort.3109

Aside from the “GG” posts for guild battles, lots of QQ’ing in this thread. More than the last couple weeks.

Jessamine [SNOW]
Gandara

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jamais vu.5284

Jamais vu.5284

Ring of Fire friends, I know you don’t get much WvW experience, but when someone salutes you twice after helping you and emotes a /no after you hit them and they clearly don’t fight back, don’t you think they’re trying to signal … something?

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: multivira.7925

multivira.7925

Thanks to DSB and TaG for the interesting evening. Sadly you were the only people to fight on the map as far as I could tell, so once more Gandara guilds got into the borderland it basically became a hunt of who can find you first for a fight. We don’t generally want to gang up on enemy guilds, but at times it happens because we’re eager for action. Glad to see you guys had a good evening though, we had some nice theory crafting going on in TS after wiping, which is indicative of a fun night.

Twirling – Pie Eating Guardian – MM – Gunnar’s Hold

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

pejot.4806

Aside from the “GG” posts for guild battles, lots of QQ’ing in this thread. More than the last couple weeks.

Well, many ppl in RoF are tired and annoyed with matchups we get – out of 5 random ones, we had exactly 1 balanced, vs RoS and WSR. Rest of them wre either vs significantly bigger servers or vs FoW and Vabbi…

Thanks to DSB and TaG for the interesting evening. Sadly you were the only people to fight on the map as far as I could tell, so once more Gandara guilds got into the borderland it basically became a hunt of who can find you first for a fight. We don’t generally want to gang up on enemy guilds, but at times it happens because we’re eager for action. Glad to see you guys had a good evening though, we had some nice theory crafting going on in TS after wiping, which is indicative of a fun night.

Yes, I noticed that you went much more condition heavy/boon removal, and it worked, so it was good theorycrafting

Unfortunately, a lot of RoF ppl were back in PvE, checking out new content (and I can’t really blame them for that, given the circumstances) so I think we were outmanned in all the maps ( I didn’t check RoF bl, but we couldn’t move past spawn towers there). Only thing that makes me sad is that we had a queue when it was vs FoW and Vabbi…

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

(edited by pejot.4806)

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Hule.8794

After patch was up, on RoF bl we re heavily outmanned. One hour after patch we had 6 people on our borderland. YaK was on our BL and Drakkars were on our BL too with bigger numbers. Fight at Garison was really nice, to bad I was pushed between Gandara nad Drakkars at watergate. And after waypoint when I get to Gari, they just broke to LR.

@Jamais vu well this week we only see big signals like red sea of names wiping us. We have so little chances to get nice fight between 10 people. So dont blame us, we are like bulls this week. See red-attack it.

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maskaganda.2043

Maskaganda.2043

Again, mad fun for us today at rof bl. we are really enjoying this match up. cheers to all those rof guys that kept fighting us, those are just the kind of fights we enjoy. much love.

to the charr guardian commander, good job trying to get those guys organized and keeping them fighting. I don’t envy that task. but thanks, that made us all the more fun to our 5 man group.

<3

Tchuu Tchuu I’m a Train – Gandara
engie roaming vids: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NnXVfY4vRU1F-X7b1Oorw/videos

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kodel.4871

Kodel.4871

Again, mad fun for us today at rof bl. we are really enjoying this match up. cheers to all those rof guys that kept fighting us, those are just the kind of fights we enjoy. much love.

to the charr guardian commander, good job trying to get those guys organized and keeping them fighting. I don’t envy that task. but thanks, that made us all the more fun to our 5 man group.

<3

That commander loves days like this, there was barely any swearing and he was constantly complimenting us on our ability to stay in one group………
We could have met your 5 man group better but we were constantly being hit from the sides from XxX players.
Highlight for me was you guys chasing me from your spawn up to Foghaven to meet the rest of our group. I waited at ruins and saw you start to follow, swam through the water thinking they’ll never chase just one player this far, you were still on me at upper senrtry so I thought ok F it you can meet the rest of the group

Ceda Bloodeye – Ranger
Trullsengar – Elementalist
Arapay – Mesmer, Guild Leader RCG / Ring of Fire

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maskaganda.2043

Maskaganda.2043

<3

That commander loves days like this, there was barely any swearing and he was constantly complimenting us on our ability to stay in one group………
We could have met your 5 man group better but we were constantly being hit from the sides from XxX players.
Highlight for me was you guys chasing me from your spawn up to Foghaven to meet the rest of our group. I waited at ruins and saw you start to follow, swam through the water thinking they’ll never chase just one player this far, you were still on me at upper senrtry so I thought ok F it you can meet the rest of the group

I really don’t remember that :p the one guy I remember we chased for longer was a charr engie that I went after underwater from ruins across the lake, dieing near garrison.
I don’t recall any XxX on the map either, only Speller, the necro who was with us.

anyway, good fights, there were some really great moments there for us. I hope this morning tradition keeps up for the rest of the match up.

Tchuu Tchuu I’m a Train – Gandara
engie roaming vids: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NnXVfY4vRU1F-X7b1Oorw/videos

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

Past nights we have spended on EB, and yesterday at the end perhaps (half) a hour on RoF I think.

VoTF

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

multivira.7925

Unfortunately, a lot of RoF ppl were back in PvE, checking out new content (and I can’t really blame them for that, given the circumstances) so I think we were outmanned in all the maps ( I didn’t check RoF bl, but we couldn’t move past spawn towers there). Only thing that makes me sad is that we had a queue when it was vs FoW and Vabbi…

Same sort of thing happens to us. When we’re up against servers ranked far below us, we tend to get fully queued up borderlands, when we’re up against server near or above our ranking, suddenly it’s much easier to get in :P

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Osicat.4139

Same sort of thing happens to us. When we’re up against servers ranked far below us, we tend to get fully queued up borderlands, when we’re up against server near or above our ranking, suddenly it’s much easier to get in :P

Personaly I prefere the times even if this matchup been fun 2. When the times casual wvwvw go back to pve due to harder matchup is when you find yourself fighting back to back with the core never die smal guild teams like [Tchuu Tchuu] [TDA] etc. Lucky Gandra have a strong core of 10-12 smal guilds and a few bigger who keep fight nomatter what.

Same when enemy have it hard teh few on fighting usualy is the most stubborn and fing smal fights versus Drakkar and RoF now so far been most fun in this matchup, the big carma trainis more fun to avoid.

/Osciat <Judge>

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Osicat.4139

Ring of Fire friends, I know you don’t get much WvW experience, but when someone salutes you twice after helping you and emotes a /no after you hit them and they clearly don’t fight back, don’t you think they’re trying to signal … something?

I seccond this, found a in open field 1 on 1 RoF today that I bowed to, he attacked in the bow unsure what I did, so I downed him. Backed of and let him res. Then I did a /bow…. he attacked again without any understanding of social emoting etc. So feld obligated to down kill and place a ram on him.

Tbh nothing wrong with some social emots and communication between servers when open field. Usualy ist just fun.

/Osicat

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kodel.4871

Kodel.4871

Need to watch the social etiquette thing in WvW really, fair enough if people want to be nice or duel but no one should ever be punished or looked down upon for playing WvW in any style that’s within the games not players rules.

At the end of 2 years playing Aion it just became a joke with duelling and private battles to the point where you never knew if you should help someone or let them fight, either way you usually got moaned at, it got stupid because most of it went on during a fortress battle and right outside it. Behind the windmill fair enough, anywhere else, everything’s fair imo. 1vs1’s are great just don’t expect a universal rule anywhere within WvW maps or that only nice duellers use the /bow emote, alot of kittens do it as well as a form of mocking.

Ceda Bloodeye – Ranger
Trullsengar – Elementalist
Arapay – Mesmer, Guild Leader RCG / Ring of Fire

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bratwa.6582

Bratwa.6582

I seccond this, found a in open field 1 on 1 RoF today that I bowed to, he attacked in the bow unsure what I did, so I downed him. Backed of and let him res. Then I did a /bow…. he attacked again without any understanding of social emoting etc. So feld obligated to down kill and place a ram on him.

Tbh nothing wrong with some social emots and communication between servers when open field. Usualy ist just fun.

/Osicat

oh, since we are at it. I found myself in honorable 1vs1 and after time there came more and i ended up 1vs3 most of the time. That happened with Gandarans and peopel from Drakkar, so what is your point exactly? i get chased by stupid heartseeker spamming thieves and i don`t come to the forums and moan about them. If you want to duel go to windmill….

[TaG][PunK][II]guildless

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

Dueling wasn’t the point, the point was that they were using emoticons trying to signal that hey, good game and all but I don’t really want to fight you! It indeed is wubwub and red is dead, but sometimes it’s o-kay to just let that one badge go, don’t you think?

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: jim.4210

jim.4210

Seriously ROF & DL players is this the only way you can kill foes by ganking 5 vs 1 in EBG JP kittening idiots.

Gandara

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

multivira.7925

Seriously ROF & DL players is this the only way you can kill foes by ganking 5 vs 1 in EBG JP kittening idiots.

I’m sure of it…

Ahem.

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bratwa.6582

Bratwa.6582

Dueling wasn’t the point, the point was that they were using emoticons trying to signal that hey, good game and all but I don’t really want to fight you! It indeed is wubwub and red is dead, but sometimes it’s o-kay to just let that one badge go, don’t you think?

1) That one guy had no intention to fight so he tried to communicate via emote /no (emoticons are something different) and still got attacked. That post indeed had the point about friendly communication.
1.1)We have enough peopel that don`t even bother reading teamchat nor do they care if a keep got contested or not, so don`t even bother.
2) The other one wanted to duel so he used /bow emote to signale that and got attacked while doing so => point is duelling and yes it is rather good to duel than killing a foe just to get silly loot.
That said, i don`t expect much dueling in this matchup anymore. Everytime i am roaming alone i get ganked by at least 3 peopel. Last matchup i had plenty 1vs1 with gandara and millers and now most are holding hands…

c`mon i am a lonely warrior don´t gank me :`(

[TaG][PunK][II]guildless

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadowresli.3782

Shadowresli.3782

when i was in there this evening, it was gandaran players who farmed everything!

so an eye for an eye

proudly wiped by RG and Funny Sunny Bunny

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Esprit Dumort.3109

Well, many ppl in RoF are tired and annoyed with matchups we get – out of 5 random ones, we had exactly 1 balanced, vs RoS and WSR. Rest of them wre either vs significantly bigger servers or vs FoW and Vabbi…

We have no control over the match ups. If we are matched up against a server with a fraction of the coverage we have, are we supposed to go against the very purpose of WvW and not take towers? As for player battles, most of our guilds don’t blob up on BL’s and even guilds are given space on EBG. PuGs comprise to zergs primarily and especially in EBG you won’t see much different. And if you run into a guild group that mows you over b/c it was 2v1 or 3v1, it’s just another coverage issue that you can’t really expect us to bench half the players while roaming.

And to be honest, I would prefer a better match up too, as it’s boring capping and re-capping towers with little to no resistance.

Jessamine [SNOW]
Gandara

(edited by Esprit Dumort.3109)

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

pejot.4806

If we are matched up against a server with a fraction of the coverage we have, are we supposed to go against the very purpose of WvW and not take towers?

I never said it. I just explained the source of QQ ^.^

And I know Gandara has a lot of roaming guild groups, and I really enjoyed fighting them this week (except YaK, whom I have yet to see with less then 30 ppl…)

Thing is, our guilds can find fights and have fun, it’s much worse for our PUGs.

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Esprit Dumort.3109

And I know Gandara has a lot of roaming guild groups, and I really enjoyed fighting them this week (except YaK, whom I have yet to see with less then 30 ppl…)

Thing is, our guilds can find fights and have fun, it’s much worse for our PUGs.

Fair enough, glad you got at least a few fun fights.

I wish I had interesting and fun battles to tell from EBG. But the only interesting bit I have is me and Eze try to cap a fully upgraded Speldan with Dredge and the two RoF who came to defend wouldn’t leave their circle of NPC protection. XxX got it about 10 minutes later anyway. Almost had a good fight :P

Jessamine [SNOW]
Gandara

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gahn.8150

Gahn.8150

/Osicat

oh, since we are at it. I found myself in honorable 1vs1 and after time there came more and i ended up 1vs3 most of the time. That happened with Gandarans and peopel from Drakkar, so what is your point exactly? i get chased by stupid heartseeker spamming thieves and i don`t come to the forums and moan about them. If you want to duel go to windmill….

You really didn’t get the point did you?

Gahn Lonewolf [TDA]
Norn Guardian
Gandara

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

multivira.7925

Don’t worry, TDA is always around to ruin your duels or carefully orchestrated sign language communication line things properly. You don’t have to rely on the enemy for that I promise you! I was very unsure when to add into you guys having fun, sometimes it looked like only one JDGE was there, but then as if by magic the cavalry arrives.

Then again, the enemy doesn’t respect the dolyak potion of truce, so they deserve a swift and outnumbered death!

We also try and tag any corpses left lying around by other guilds to squeeze some extra loot out of them

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Menaka.5092

Menaka.5092

If we are matched up against a server with a fraction of the coverage we have, are we supposed to go against the very purpose of WvW and not take towers?

We did split our guild group (so about 15 per group) on Monday I think, it was good fun and we really want to do it again, but there’s no point if the only resistance (people that actually fight instead of waypointing or running away) we find is 50+ blobs

It is, sadly, a bad matchup. And there will be more bad matchups because the server rating comes from map coverage over the 24h/week instead of how much “fun” the actual match is: PvDoor is the most “rewarding” wvw (server wise and wxp/xp wise).

We (and I think it’s the same for you) are bored of smashing against gates of undefended towers and keeps, we are bored of oceanic zergs rolling around for wxp/xp transforming the maps in lagfests (yesterday night on… I think it was rof or dl garrison, unplayable).

Cya on the battlefield!

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Hule.8794

Sure, you are so bored you spend 2 hours running on RoF borderland to ruins our attempts to get at least one tower (sunny or crag, does not matter, you just came for crag 15 minutes later).

But one little question. How big is your guild group?

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

KinkyWarrior.1879

Sure, you are so bored you spend 2 hours running on RoF borderland to ruins our attempts to get at least one tower (sunny or crag, does not matter, you just came for crag 15 minutes later).

They say 30, rest of Gandara Reckons it’s 50

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Space.8053

Space.8053

I have the strength of 10 men, so that skews the numbers as well.

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

multivira.7925

I have the strength of 10 men, so that skews the numbers as well.

I have the size of 10 men, does that make TDA 25-man strong?

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Space.8053

Space.8053

I have the size of 10 men, does that make TDA 25-man strong?

Typical TDA blob tactic!

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

KinkyWarrior.1879

Wasn’t a totally bad night. Sadly we fought one decent battle against Drakkars lake, then after taking Cliff, we mapped to RoF Borderlands to find a MASSIVE group of RoF so ended up working with TDA to take em out. For the enjoyable fights, I say thanks. See you in a few weeks probably ;P

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Parthis.2091

Parthis.2091

Thanks to [DSB] for tonight’s GvG, and for the vast majority of Gandarans on GBL for staying clear of the windmill.

<3

Hardly the most enjoyable matchup, good luck next week Drakkar’s and RoF, hope you get more appropriate opponents.

Commander Amayasu Gerani, Guardian.
Leader of [JDGE] on Gandara EU.
A GW2 API for Objective-C – http://tinyurl.com/durmandpriory

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Daendur.2357

1 group [BT] roaming Drakkar

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: ShadowMaster.5708

ShadowMaster.5708

We had an amazing fight for RoF hills today! It lasted for quite some while, got sandwiched and it was super fun! Luckily we won in the end Go RoF!

7/5 Gandalf-Drakkar-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: icey.7368

icey.7368

Thank you very much Dsun for the fights … Took us ages to warm up. Another decent team that will always have a target on your heads) haha
Shout when you post your vids and we will post our side. Happy hunting
Much love from yaks

O and we run 25-35 we had to run these number cus other match up they been hitting with the full sever just to kill us other wise spilt into 2 grow for map control I hope your next match ups better then this

[YaK] Gandara EU- WvW officer
SeverGvG: www.ThisIsGandara.com